Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 13 2022, 02:08 PM

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...038&farm_ix=38

Tiger, if you can get into my facility manager, under Service Facilities click the list icon, settings on All Service Facilities, Remaining Capacity, By Missing, you will see all of the items included in the Taste of Venezuela are showing missing. This is because that facility was present when I posted on Monday but on Tuesday I sold all "Ingredients not for Me" and the items were sold. So Taste of Venezuela was there on Monday and not on Tuesday or else these items would not be included in the missing list.

I did try to contact the Support Team and as expected no response.

Last edited by DeeSulli; Nov 14 2022 at 07:33 AM. Reason: because you didn't believe me and that facility could have been a gift from my daughter
Old Nov 13 2022, 02:20 PM

Hi Taz, Thanks for checking into this... Did you look down through the pages? The first page seemed to be mostly okay but farther down they were out of order. I can send you screen shots if you like.
Old Nov 13 2022, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post

Tiger, if you can get into my facility manager, under Service Facilities click the list icon, settings on All Service Facilities, Remaining Capacity, By Missing, you will see all of the items included in the Taste of Venezuela are showing missing. This is because that facility was present when I posted on Monday but on Tuesday I sold all "Ingredients not for Me" and the items were sold. So Taste of Venezuela was there on Monday and not on Tuesday or else these items would not be included in the missing list.
Hi DeeSulli

Tiger is not available at this moment, but the information she gave to you is correct.

We have data for farmcash items no matter which ones they are and we can see if any of them is missing. The Taste of Venezuela is not showing up as missing.

Venezuelan Restaurant and Taste of Venezuela were released in different years, so it was not possible for you to purchase them at the same time.

Venezuelan Restaurant was released on October 31, 2018, you can check the New Release thread in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638854

Taste of Venezuela was released on March 22, 2019, click in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640642

On October 5, 2019 you purchased the Venezuelan Restaurant, but you didnt purchase the Taste of Venezuela. You didnt receive it as a gift either.

If you sold the items from the Venezuelan restaurant while using the Non ingredients for me options is due those items dont have a facility to be used.

If you have any doubt about what we are saying then please contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 13 2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Hi Taz, Thanks for checking into this... Did you look down through the pages? The first page seemed to be mostly okay but farther down they were out of order. I can send you screen shots if you like.
Hi Pegasus

Taz is not available at this moment.

You are correct about going through the pages, but if you look at any of those items which seem to be out of order, they are the same item but divided into regular and large size. When you add both amounts for a same item, then they are in perfect order.

Use the Zip at the top of the storage and then look again and check if the amounts fit.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 13 2022 at 05:45 PM.
Old Nov 14 2022, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post

I did try to contact the Support Team and as expected no response.
Hi DeeSulli

Please do not edit your post to add more information as we dont usually see that. I was only lucky to see you editing it.

If you didnt get a response from support please read the following information:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Editing to Add: Support answered your ticket on November 12th, 2022

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 14 2022 at 07:50 AM.
Old Nov 14 2022, 11:34 AM

Hi Mary, You are right! THANK YOU!!!!
Old Nov 14 2022, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Hi Mary, You are right! THANK YOU!!!!
You are welcome Pegasus and glad it worked
Old Nov 14 2022, 09:59 PM

Default facility products

how do you sell facility products to other farmers? ex? coconut milk, not a crop or tree, flower, etc...product of a facility...it says go to market place to sell/trade but when i get there all i can sell to anyone is a crop, tree, flower, etc.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
how do you sell facility products to other farmers? ex? coconut milk, not a crop or tree, flower, etc...product of a facility...it says go to market place to sell/trade but when i get there all i can sell to anyone is a crop, tree, flower, etc.
Hi Bosstech.
You can only sell basic items to others. What you can sell is listed in the Game Guide chapter 10 about buying/selling/trading:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2022, 01:31 PM

Thumbs down farm manager

Hi,
When I use the farm manager part, I can harvest, store, load and cash out with no problem. But when I do the "start all", the app tallies my points but does not add them to my total points consistently. I have to manually start each facility to avoid having the points not accumulating. how can this be fixed?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending