Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2022, 10:54 AM

My farm 30 is a well established farm; I had someone harvest & plow the last crop but noticed it wasn't plowed. Used the combine to harvest-plow-plant & it looked fine until I reloaded. Now Farm Stats is still showing 7,035 harvested, 19,558 hop - but you can see no crops ready. I cleaned Firefox's cache twice and used memcache cleaner twice. Neither got rid of the problem. I've never had any problems with this farm. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1333066639 I posted two pics on my facebk page at about 10-16-22 10:40am CDT- one showing outer part plowed; then reload showing same part unplowed. Tks for the help -- Shirley Hancock - Zany Clover.
Old Oct 16 2022, 11:04 AM

Oh dear...went to edit a problem statement here but now don't see it so will start over. Farm 30 is a well-established farm. Someone harvested & was supposed to plow but when I came back, it wasn't plowed. Farm Stats reads: 7,035 harvested; 19,558 hop ready - but no crops are visible. I used the combine anyway to harv, plow, replant - & looked fine; reloaded only to find unplowed ground. Cleaned Firefox's cache twice & ran memcache cleaned twice. Plowed the area outside the flower design - single plots that then showed as being plowed; posted pic on my facebk wall. Reloaded farm & they'd reverted to unplowed; posted pics about 10:40 am 10-16-22 CDT. Tks for helping as I don't know anything else to do. Shirley - Zany Clover
Old Oct 16 2022, 01:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
My farm 30 is a well established farm; I had someone harvest & plow the last crop but noticed it wasn't plowed. Used the combine to harvest-plow-plant & it looked fine until I reloaded. Now Farm Stats is still showing 7,035 harvested, 19,558 hop - but you can see no crops ready. I cleaned Firefox's cache twice and used memcache cleaner twice. Neither got rid of the problem. I've never had any problems with this farm. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1333066639 I posted two pics on my facebk page at about 10-16-22 10:40am CDT- one showing outer part plowed; then reload showing same part unplowed. Tks for the help -- Shirley Hancock - Zany Clover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
Oh dear...went to edit a problem statement here but now don't see it so will start over. Farm 30 is a well-established farm. Someone harvested & was supposed to plow but when I came back, it wasn't plowed. Farm Stats reads: 7,035 harvested; 19,558 hop ready - but no crops are visible. I used the combine anyway to harv, plow, replant - & looked fine; reloaded only to find unplowed ground. Cleaned Firefox's cache twice & ran memcache cleaned twice. Plowed the area outside the flower design - single plots that then showed as being plowed; posted pic on my facebk wall. Reloaded farm & they'd reverted to unplowed; posted pics about 10:40 am 10-16-22 CDT. Tks for helping as I don't know anything else to do. Shirley - Zany Clover
Hi Zany Clover,

We are sorry that we have been unable to respond sooner.

When fields won't stay plowed it usually means that they were layered, that may have been intentional or accidental.
What you will need to do is delete all the plots that won't plow, ones that are showing harvested, then reload and see if another crop shows up after deleting those. If it doesn't you are better off deleting all of the fields, reload then delete any more that show up until there are no more showing, then plow new fields.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 17 2022, 10:25 AM

Thanks, Tiger
Old Nov 07 2022, 01:19 AM

Default Plowing xp for person hiring strangers

Hi,

If I hire strangers in the marketplace to harvest/plow do I get xp for that? If not, what is the advantage to hiring anyone?

Thank you!
Old Nov 07 2022, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehstn View Post
Hi,

If I hire strangers in the marketplace to harvest/plow do I get xp for that? If not, what is the advantage to hiring anyone?

Thank you!
Hi treehstn,

You both get XP.

You can read up about Hiring in Chapter 9 of the Game Guide. It's worth reading that Chapter not only for what the benefits you get from hiring others, but also the different options on how fuel and tools can be used as well as any benefits to yourself when you get hired. Please click on this link to be taken to that Chapter if you would like to check those out:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 07 2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi treehstn,

You both get XP.

You can read up about Hiring in Chapter 9 of the Game Guide. It's worth reading that Chapter not only for what the benefits you get from hiring others, but also the different options on how fuel and tools can be used as well as any benefits to yourself when you get hired. Please click on this link to be taken to that Chapter if you would like to check those out:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
I did read that. But if you look at the text it says you get 1xp for hiring a neighbor. Doesn't say anything about SN or people from the marketplace. But I think that's because I missed the part where it says "no matter who does the plowing."

"Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbour would give the best benefit for lowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbours or strangers.

Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.

Neighbours, Super Neighbours, Friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.

Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow."
Old Nov 12 2022, 04:33 PM

if the plows are solar powered, why am i being charged for the use in my own farm?
the coins just keep going away as i plow.
Old Nov 12 2022, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyman View Post
if the plows are solar powered, why am i being charged for the use in my own farm?
the coins just keep going away as i plow.
Hi dairyman,

Solar-Powered means that they don't use Fuel when plowing.

Plowing always costs coins:
  • doing it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot.
  • Neighbours, Super Neighbours, Friends - will cost 10 coins per plot.
  • Strangers you hired at the marketplace - will cost 15 coins per plot.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 13 2022, 11:05 PM

Default can't harvest crops

what is wrong with the platform now? it started earlier this evening when i had to hide trees and crops to harvest my layered fields.... and just now i can't harvest anything??? can you please figure out and fix this since i don't want to lose even more crops than i have already........

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding