Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
Will the super neighbour function be working during the chnage over or is that one of the functions we may need to wait for
Hi soulman

We have to wait for Raul update to know exactly which other functions will not be available for a time.
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:29 AM

Default no facilites

So that means NO QUESTS of any kind and any in the works will be lost?!
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
So that means NO QUESTS of any kind and any in the works will be lost?!
Hi John

If facilities are not available for a time, then we will not have anything tied to them, for example quests.

But please, be patient and wait till Raul updates the thread with more information. Thank you
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:07 AM

We appreciate all you've done this year but the question remains, today is the last day of the year; is it working now. I have two nieces that haven't been able to play in over a month because of chrome disabling flash. I feel bad for them; it will almost be like starting over; crops ruined, no new Christmas stuff. You know, normal farmer worries. Please actually let us know when we all can enjoy our game again. Happy New Year and pray it's better than 2020!!
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:35 AM

I use chrome and I am still playing today.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
We appreciate all you've done this year but the question remains, today is the last day of the year; is it working now. I have two nieces that haven't been able to play in over a month because of chrome disabling flash. I feel bad for them; it will almost be like starting over; crops ruined, no new Christmas stuff. You know, normal farmer worries. Please actually let us know when we all can enjoy our game again. Happy New Year and pray it's better than 2020!!
Hi Debhurst,
There were ways to let you play in Chrome that are here in the forums, so they could have been still playing for this month. What Chrome did was disable the Farm Town Flash Enabler plugin, so you had to manually tell Chome to enable Flash each session.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:14 AM

Well I saw a few days ago that factories will be down, and now would be a good time to stock up on supplies since we will be able to plant, harvest, do trees and flowers and also fish. So I started loading my factories as many times a day as I could and selling the products from the service facilities so I could build up money to buy seeds with. Hope everyone else did the same thing.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:34 AM

From what I read, Flash will no longer work after Jan. 12. Will we have an HTML version to run by that date?
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
From what I read, Flash will no longer work after Jan. 12. Will we have an HTML version to run by that date?
Hi FF,
I am sure it will be released before that date as the developers are working on it and it is being tested.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 11:28 AM

Default Tom C; flash player

It won't work on mine. I even tried for them but it's a no-go. I also re-downloaded flash but to no avail.
Closed Thread