Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2016, 02:58 PM

Default blue hydrangeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Just want to say Thank You so much for the blue hydrangeas. They are beautiful and I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you, Jean. They look so real..kudos to the designer of them.
Old Oct 24 2016, 03:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Since Facebook did the update I was trying to figure out what happened with the size of the text too ... I checked in the Settings > Advanced Settings and they reset the font size to Small ... changing it to Medium makes it easier to see , I have mine Customized to Arial for all the font options and minimum size 13 ...
Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...
Old Oct 24 2016, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...
Hi Texas Belle,
I believe they are talking about the Chrome settings. There isn't any advanced settings or text size settings in Facebook. Those are controlled by the browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2016, 11:57 PM

Default Increase of baits

We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.
Old Oct 26 2016, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by REID_MAC View Post
We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.
Hi Reid Mac,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2016, 11:56 AM

Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.
Old Oct 26 2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.
yup yup yup, i second that motion
Old Oct 26 2016, 09:18 PM

Default Ships

Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d
Old Oct 26 2016, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA72756 View Post
Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d
Hi Lisa,
The developers only said in a couple months. Beyond that information they do not tell us. The only way we will know when is when they are actually released in a new release in this section.
Old Oct 27 2016, 06:04 AM

Hi all

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas in our Suggestion section.
Closed Thread