Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 26 2017, 05:16 PM

Smile Quest improvement

I DONT do quests..... not enough reward for the work. My suggestion is..... after you complete a quest, POST IT in MY REQUESTS. Instead of getting a gift from your friends, why not get ONE FARM CASH?? The SENDER and the RECIPIENT should each get a FARM CASH.

The recipient should get a max total of 20 farm cash per post. This will make it worthwhile for EVERYONE to complete quests and to acknowledge the completer of the quests. Friends will be searching for quest completion posts AND doing their own.

With ONE FARM CASH per response to the friend AND ONE FARM CASH per friend hit as a reward after completion, EVERYONE WILL BE DOING QUESTS. Loosen up on those farm cash so us players can buy better tools.
Old Sep 26 2017, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene G. Keyser View Post
I DONT do quests..... not enough reward for the work. My suggestion is..... after you complete a quest, POST IT in MY REQUESTS. Instead of getting a gift from your friends, why not get ONE FARM CASH?? The SENDER and the RECIPIENT should each get a FARM CASH.

The recipient should get a max total of 20 farm cash per post. This will make it worthwhile for EVERYONE to complete quests and to acknowledge the completer of the quests. Friends will be searching for quest completion posts AND doing their own.

With ONE FARM CASH per response to the friend AND ONE FARM CASH per friend hit as a reward after completion, EVERYONE WILL BE DOING QUESTS. Loosen up on those farm cash so us players can buy better tools.
Hi Darlene,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where we group all the suggestions by subject for the developers. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2017, 11:23 AM

Question doing quests

On some quests , i do all it asks to do but the very last part of quest will not finish so I can complete the quest. then time runs out. Why will some not complete and others do?
Old Sep 29 2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyann410 View Post
On some quests , i do all it asks to do but the very last part of quest will not finish so I can complete the quest. then time runs out. Why will some not complete and others do?
Hi pattyann

Sorry for the delay to respond to you.

All quests have a time limit to be completed, you will see that time at the top of the quest screen and it says something like (this quest expires in xxx days) and that time keeps decreasing till the quest expires if you dont complete it on time.

Try to not wait till the last moment to start the last step as not all items needs the same amount of hours to be completed.

You have more information in the following link from our game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Oct 17 2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Just an observation. I have purchased ALL the FC facilities and service facilities except for the last two "Taste of" that were just released. I have the first two "Taste of" that were released time before this one. I have only gotten one of them in my quests in a month period.

Last week I got two of the new ones (which I don't have) in my quests.....one in the regular quest and one in the co-op quest. This week I got another one. Seems funny I don't get them a lot when I have them but when I don't have them I get them every week.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....
I have to agree with you Jean. I have had a little time to go back to quests recently and it seems that the 'random' choice is at it again requiring me to buy cash facilities that I don't have in order to finish my quest. It does make me wonder why those prepared to work for extra farm cash would bother with such little reward for the effort when finishing requires the purchase of a facility costing 32 times the probable reward I now remember that is part of the reason I quit them in the first place. I now can't open another quest for 20 hours and hope that I have the required facility for it. It puts you right off doing them - for the HUGE reward of $1 farm cash a week

This was all discussed in the forum years ago when they were first brought in, but it seems that the only purpose of them is to make more money from the purchase of $$ facilities because the developers have still done absolutely nothing about it. We are not given an 'option B' to open a second 'random' choice of quest... only two chances allowed per day... We are told that the quest will be 'specially created' for us, but if that was the case we would own the facilities for which the quest is created

Old Oct 22 2017, 05:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Quests

7 a week is more realistic as 8 means you have to get up in the middle of the night to accomplish this...which for some busy people is a very unfair thing to ask. If you don't do this, you can bet one of your quests will drop off the total. Not everyone can afford to get all the facilities and those just starting out are finding it harder and harder to get ahead.
Old Oct 22 2017, 08:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
7 a week is more realistic as 8 means you have to get up in the middle of the night to accomplish this...which for some busy people is a very unfair thing to ask.
8 is easy. after collecting your FC for the week, don't finish your first week's quest until it's going to drop off. this makes your week push back a bit giving you some room if you get a quest you don't have a facility for.
Old Oct 22 2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
7 a week is more realistic as 8 means you have to get up in the middle of the night to accomplish this...which for some busy people is a very unfair thing to ask. If you don't do this, you can bet one of your quests will drop off the total. Not everyone can afford to get all the facilities and those just starting out are finding it harder and harder to get ahead.
I understand what you are saying, but I have a strategy that works. When I collect FC for one quest, I do not immediately start the next one. I open every quest, but do not finish one for 3-4 days. That gives me time to open 8 quests that I can finish. I also do not harvest the first crops or trees needed at first because I don't want working my facilities to start them before I'm ready. It works for me. I get 2 FC for quests every 8-10 days.
I also use this strategy for the CoOp quests. I get on the computer before work just to send ships and open a CoOp quest. Then I can open another that evening. I don' have all of the FC facilities, so almost every week there is one i can't do. Sometimes I settle for 1 FC instead of 2, but ANY FC is better than 0 FC!!
Old Oct 27 2017, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm increasingly disenchanted with the personal quests. I seem to be "lucky" in getting quests that:
1. are several levels above me (currently level 129 and in need of a structure from level 287)
2. can only be completed by purchasing structures with FarmCash (not happening).
I suppose it's "possible" to leap from level 129 to 287 in the allotted 5.9 day timespan, but realistically, not happening.
I don't know how these quests are generated, but is there a better QC?
Old Nov 15 2017, 03:05 PM

WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!