Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 15 2023, 06:31 AM

My Turbo Oil Refinery is my Super Facility for this week, but ... as often as I've been posting, nothing shows up in it! Please help fix this!!! (Located on farms 1 & 2.)

*This shows up the same way, both on the slashkey site and in the FB/FT site.*
Old May 15 2023, 07:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
My Turbo Oil Refinery is my Super Facility for this week, but ... as often as I've been posting, nothing shows up in it! Please help fix this!!! (Located on farms 1 & 2.)

*This shows up the same way, both on the slashkey site and in the FB/FT site.*
Hi Plynn,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Super Facilities and Trading.
It doesn't look like you have started all the batches in them by the time I was able to go look.

Could you have started batches in your facilities before getting you super facility for this week?
Have you tried opening the turbo oil refinery and seeing if you can start any batches?

If you are using Start All please check that when you open your Facility Manager that it is set to show the farms where those two facilities are located, then also search for the turbo oil refinery, make sure that there is a check mark added on them, open them and make sure there are also check marks added to every product those make. Facility Manager set to only show facilities on specific farms rather than all farms and missing check marks can prevent products from being started in facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 24 2023, 08:16 PM

Within the past day or so, when you buy or sell a regular product (trees, flowers, logs, etc) to someone else, the message that used to say "You got x amount of whatever" doesn't appear anymore. I thought maybe it was just disappearing too quickly but I've been careful to watch and it doesn't give any sort of confirmation.
Old May 24 2023, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Within the past day or so, when you buy or sell a regular product (trees, flowers, logs, etc) to someone else, the message that used to say "You got x amount of whatever" doesn't appear anymore. I thought maybe it was just disappearing too quickly but I've been careful to watch and it doesn't give any sort of confirmation.
Hi SirMathew KC,
We will check on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2023, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi SirMatthew,
We tried for selling crops and got the pop up showing how much you were buying and then a text pop up saying how much was added to your storage. We were not able to duplicate your problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2023, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew,
We tried for selling crops and got the pop up showing how much you were buying and then a text pop up saying how much was added to your storage. We were not able to duplicate your problem.
How strange! I'm not getting it on the Slashkey site OR the Facebook one. Perhaps I need to do a memcached and clear my cache and try again. '
Thanks!
Old May 25 2023, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
How strange! I'm not getting it on the Slashkey site OR the Facebook one. Perhaps I need to do a memcached and clear my cache and try again. '
Thanks!
Hi SirMatthew,
We have sent this to the developers as it is randomly happening in other places too.
Old May 25 2023, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew,
We have sent this to the developers as it is randomly happening in other places too.
Thanks! If it helps, I made a video and posted it on Youtube (privately, only available by the link) if it helps to see it. I blurred private information on it.

The irony! I just posted that video and when I went to sell products, it started working again! lol Thanks so much! I use the trading warehouse as much as possible. It's such a wonderful feature of the game!

Last edited by Taz D; May 25 2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old May 25 2023, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks! If it helps, I made a video and posted it on Youtube (privately, only available by the link) if it helps to see it. I blurred private information on it.

The irony! I just posted that video and when I went to sell products, it started working again! lol Thanks so much! I use the trading warehouse as much as possible. It's such a wonderful feature of the game!
Hi SirMatthew,
The developers release a fix for this today. Outside links are not allowed so I deleted it.
Old Jun 02 2023, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Sorry, not sure where to put this question.

What is the max amount I can buy from my neighbors? Right now it shows I can buy 21,500. Is that the max if not how do I get more?

Thank you.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse