Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 02 2023, 02:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
Sorry, not sure where to put this question.

What is the max amount I can buy from my neighbors? Right now it shows I can buy 21,500. Is that the max if not how do I get more?

Thank you.
Hi Michele,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about buying and selling. This section is where you ask questions and post problems you have.
The information you are asking about is in the Game Guide chapter 10 about Buying/Selling?Trading:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2023, 03:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello,

So if I'm reading it right 21,500 (I'm pretty sure that's the amount I can buy) is the max anyone can buy, right?

Michele
Old Jun 02 2023, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
Hello,

So if I'm reading it right 21,500 (I'm pretty sure that's the amount I can buy) is the max anyone can buy, right?

Michele
Hi Michele,
If you are in the highest diversification level and own all the business clothes for your gender then yes that is your maximum.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2023, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello,

Thank you and Happy Farming
Old Jul 10 2023, 07:35 PM

Default Trading Warehouse

Every time I try to make a change in the Trading Warehouse, the game locks up. A couple of days ago it was just the first time I used it and then the first time after I had Signed out. Today it has gotten worse and locks up 25% of the time.

Thanks for your looking into this.
Old Jul 10 2023, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary.strube@yahoo.com View Post
Every time I try to make a change in the Trading Warehouse, the game locks up. A couple of days ago it was just the first time I used it and then the first time after I had Signed out. Today it has gotten worse and locks up 25% of the time.

Thanks for your looking into this.
Hi Gary Srube,
I moved your post to the thread about trading.
What are you trying to change in the trading warehouse?
Are you trying to make the chages while in the market or on your farms? If you are doing so in the market you may be trying to make a change at the same time someone else is buying or selling an item from your warehouse. That may cause problems.
I have just reloaded all of mine and no problems.
Old Jul 20 2023, 08:57 PM

Default Not getting credit for selling products

i was happily selling a bunch of products. When i quit, i noticed i was not getting the farm cash credit. So i just wasted a bunch of time and hard work with no results. Upset

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 20 2023 at 09:07 PM. Reason: quote deleted
Old Jul 20 2023, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
i was happily selling a bunch of products. When i quit, i noticed i was not getting the farm cash credit. So i just wasted a bunch of time and hard work with no results. Upset
Hi Joyinlife

When you sell items at market or to other farmers you get coins, not farm cash.
Old Jul 25 2023, 11:10 PM

Default Coins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Joyinlife

When you sell items at market or to other farmers you get coins, not farm cash.
I know, I just worded it incorrectly. The point being, I still did not get the coins.
Old Jul 25 2023, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I know, I just worded it incorrectly. The point being, I still did not get the coins.
Hi Joyinlife,
We do not get data on individual sales you make in the market to others, so there is no way for us to check this. The coins would not show as added until you reloaded your farms as it does not update the data until you do so.

If you wish you can contact Support on this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse