Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2015, 07:12 PM

Re the latest information on the Quest inconsistencies... Raul was right, they had not fixed that bug as they thought. The re fix seems to have cleared up the problem...

Checking now, there is plenty of time to get the required number finished before any more roll off the list...

*whew...

Thanks guys!!!! ;0))
Old Sep 01 2015, 07:22 PM

Thank you very much for the updates. Since the release, I used my purple sprinkler yesterday around 5pm est on wheat crop and cotton crop. The wheat crop should've been ready in 19 hours and the field should be ready to water again, but its showing it's got another 9 hours to go - 26 hours later. I tried to read through all the posts since the release as to not repeat this request. I hope I didn't miss something ..

Thank you again for the new release .. totally enjoy FarmTown and all the variety it has.
Old Sep 01 2015, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Anyone know why when clicking to boost any trains the list is blank?
ALL cache has been cleared as I do everyday before playing. Also have already cleared my browser cache. Thanks for any other ideas of why this is happening.

Hi GarrettHill Babe,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2015, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this update for those who were having the crop problems:
Post-Release Updates - September 1st, 11:00PM

- BugFix:Some users were experiencing issues when planting crops, when they reloaded the farm after planting, other crops appeared in the farm or the layout was messed up. We were able to reproduce and fix this issue when farmers were using the Harvest-Plant combine. We have been unable to reproduce this issue using the Seeder, if you are still experiencing this issue using just the seeder please report it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2015, 02:08 AM

I've started using Edge on windows 10 and the flash player seems to not be working correctly. When I'm hired or try to plant my own crops some farms become very :blotchy" so I've reverted back to chrome. Anyone else have this problem. I've made sure flash and schockwave are all up to date.
Old Sep 02 2015, 04:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the super update !!!!
Old Sep 02 2015, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahl View Post
I've started using Edge on windows 10 and the flash player seems to not be working correctly. When I'm hired or try to plant my own crops some farms become very :blotchy" so I've reverted back to chrome. Anyone else have this problem. I've made sure flash and schockwave are all up to date.
Just check that flash is activated in the additional settings (on/off button)
Old Sep 02 2015, 01:22 PM

I posted this message 2 times and never got any answer to my problem - apparently in the wrong place, so please msg me if there is an explanation - since it did not happen before,thought it was associated with update. Have not worked anybody's farms since. Somebody please help.

"Must have happened on update, but when working neighbor's facilities, farmer says "Oops! Something happened that I could not work those facilities. Moving on to next farm" I am not sure if this is a false message and I got the goodies, or I did not get goodies. I do not inventory before I work facilities, so I have no idea what happened."
Old Sep 02 2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
I posted this message 2 times and never got any answer to my problem - apparently in the wrong place, so please msg me if there is an explanation - since it did not happen before,thought it was associated with update. Have not worked anybody's farms since. Somebody please help.

"Must have happened on update, but when working neighbor's facilities, farmer says "Oops! Something happened that I could not work those facilities. Moving on to next farm" I am not sure if this is a false message and I got the goodies, or I did not get goodies. I do not inventory before I work facilities, so I have no idea what happened."
Hi shirl312

I'm very sorry but it seems we lost your previous messages, you have been responded now in the thread for Facilities in the H&S section.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post5994458
Old Sep 02 2015, 04:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Has anyone else experienced planting fields that come out incorrectly over the past 2 days? I have had a problem with farms 26 and 27. What I plant loads to other plots nearby. A strange glitch I hope.
If what you planted is wheat, corn or rice, since the "fix" harvesting and planting them is terrible, never had a problem with those when the brushes were bigger now that they have downgraded the size of them it is like pulling teeth, the highlights go everywhere but where they need to be..
Closed Thread