Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 04 2024, 12:09 AM

Default How do I turn finished requests back to red?

I must've done something wrong a few months ago. My finished "My Request" facility, ingredients, etc., no long turn red when I've done them. How do I fix it? I've tried everything I can think of.

I used Microsoft Edge.
Old Apr 04 2024, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbergstrom1 View Post
I must've done something wrong a few months ago. My finished "My Request" facility, ingredients, etc., no long turn red when I've done them. How do I fix it? I've tried everything I can think of.

I used Microsoft Edge.
Hi vbergstrom1

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you are working the Facility Wall Requests or Other Wall Requests pages and you are clicking in the blue links to open them in a new tab, the pages will not show those posts in pink until you refresh the pages.

Is that what is happening to you? or after closing the new tab and refreshing the requests wall some of the posts already worked still shows up in white?

If it is the last option, it could be that the farm owner refilled some facilities you havent worked as they were empty when you arrived, and then when you refreshed the page, the link looks in purple but the post itself shows up in white.
To be sure try to work that white post again and then refresh the page to see if it turns pink.
Old Apr 07 2024, 12:45 AM

Default Request Wall Issue: not turning red after working and refreshing

I use tabs to work the "My Request" tabs. I can't get them to turn red afterwards, so I know which ones I've already done. I have tried refreshing, as suggested by one of the forum advisors, but nothing ever turns red afterwards. I tried several times over multiple days.

I probably changed a setting incorrectly awhile back because it's been this way for many months now. I've tried every setting I could find that might reset whatever I did, short of going back to the original settings. (The explanation was too drastic in case my doing that wasn't the right answer.) I just can't figure out what I did earlier to stop the items from turning red. I'm not a teckie and I'm 73. Have pity on this ol' gal. This game is my only game and I've been playing for 14 years.

BTW:

On the My Requests tab, the background is black, writing is while and pictures have full color. I would also like to get rid of the black background. Is that what is stopping the red from showing from finished facility, etc. work?

I use Microsoft Edge.

Last edited by vbergstrom1; Apr 07 2024 at 02:08 AM.
Old Apr 07 2024, 06:18 AM

Quote:
I use tabs to work the "My Request" tabs. I can't get them to turn red afterwards, so I know which ones I've already done. I have tried refreshing, as suggested by one of the forum advisors, but nothing ever turns red afterwards. I tried several times over multiple days.

I probably changed a setting incorrectly awhile back because it's been this way for many months now. I've tried every setting I could find that might reset whatever I did, short of going back to the original settings. (The explanation was too drastic in case my doing that wasn't the right answer.) I just can't figure out what I did earlier to stop the items from turning red. I'm not a teckie and I'm 73. Have pity on this ol' gal. This game is my only game and I've been playing for 14 years.

BTW:

On the My Requests tab, the background is black, writing is while and pictures have full color. I would also like to get rid of the black background. Is that what is stopping the red from showing from finished facility, etc. work?

I use Microsoft Edge.
Hi vbergstrom

For what you are describing I think you are using dark mode in Edge.

You can try the following:

- Click in the 3 horizontal dots in Edge on the upper right corner.
- You will see a menu. Click in Settings.
- On the left column, click in Appearence.
- In the new window, you will see different options, click in Light.

I'm not sure if that will work for all sites or pages in Edge.
If you continue having problems, see if there is a Help section in Edge browser to let you search for instructions for dark mode.
Old Apr 07 2024, 06:13 PM

Default Still can't get My Requests tab to turn red when item is done.

That also did not work.

I'm at a loss.

I couldn't find anything that would work on the Edge searching either.

The turning red function used to work fine. Even the notice at the bottom of the page was once red like it was supposed to be. That also is just white writing on a black background. It doesn't seem affected when I changed the screen to white in the settings.

I've changed settings as asked, refreshed and rebooted many times, refreshed after doing posts (but they never turned red, nor did the link we click change color.

This is most likely something I changed several months ago, now that I've tried all the modifications/actions you've suggested. Oh, when I changed to a white background, it still stayed black on the "My Request" facilities, bonuses and ingredients.

Do you happen to have screen sharing so you could try to help fix the problem?
Old Apr 07 2024, 06:25 PM

Quote:
That also did not work.

I'm at a loss.

I couldn't find anything that would work on the Edge searching either.

The turning red function used to work fine. Even the notice at the bottom of the page was once red like it was supposed to be. That also is just white writing on a black background. It doesn't seem affected when I changed the screen to white in the settings.

I've changed settings as asked, refreshed and rebooted many times, refreshed after doing posts (but they never turned red, nor did the link we click change color.

This is most likely something I changed several months ago, now that I've tried all the modifications/actions you've suggested. Oh, when I changed to a white background, it still stayed black on the "My Request" facilities, bonuses and ingredients.

Do you happen to have screen sharing so you could try to help fix the problem?
Hi vbergstrom

We do not have screen sharing.

Please be sure it is still set to Light Mode, then close the browser and restart the computer.

If that doesnt work for you, then click in the 3 vertical dots and click in Help and Comments to be able to send your problem to Edge.

If they dont respond to you, you could try our Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests