Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2015, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thank Tiger, I will try to do it again.. another thing is that I got changed from Server WF4 to WF36, don't know why since I was very happy with WF4 since I started playing, but oh well patience..
Hi Texas Belle,
You get changed from one server to another to help balance out the load on the servers to try to keep from one server getting overloaded and slowing down with many players on the game at that time. This is done automatically by the servers and not something a person goes in and does.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2015, 12:09 PM

I think i will ask for a refund on my green hand now we can't use it properly$50 down the drain
Old Dec 09 2015, 12:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texas Belle,
You get changed from one server to another to help balance out the load on the servers to try to keep from one server getting overloaded and slowing down with many players on the game at that time. This is done automatically by the servers and not something a person goes in and does.
So the servers undress a saint to dress another, that is an old saying in my country of birth.. I think like Eirene my green hand is useless I might as well as for a refund..
Old Dec 09 2015, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireneM View Post
I think i will ask for a refund on my green hand now we can't use it properly$50 down the drain
Hi Eirene,
Your original post was moved to the Help & Support thread about Tools and answered. Please look there for it.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...94642&page=164
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2015, 06:11 PM

Thank you for your dedication and all the hard work. The game is much improved and more enjoyable than ever.
Old Dec 10 2015, 08:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thank Tiger, I will try to do it again.. another thing is that I got changed from Server WF4 to WF36, don't know why since I was very happy with WF4 since I started playing, but oh well patience..
I was changed from 36 to 4, lol, so we balanced each other out! You must play more than I do.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 10 2015, 03:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

tappin my foot waiting on the new release tap tap
Old Dec 10 2015, 03:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello everyone,

I am now closing this thread, thank you all so much for the feedback and questions. Feel free to post for help in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback, and suggestions in our Suggestions Forum.

Thank you.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread