Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 08 2015, 08:17 PM

Default New Release -- May 8th, 2015

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on May 14th, 7:30PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 20 Colored Crates and 12 new Mother's Day decorations (released 2 weeks ago): The crates are in the Farming category.

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 26: See prices below:

24x24 - 10000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 10500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 11000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 11500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 12000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Disable facilities in Facility Manager: Similar to the way you disable certain products inside a facility, you can now disable certain facilities inside the facility manager on a per farm basis, so when you click Start All/Load All they are ignored.

4. Farm Selector showing when returning to your farm: When you click the Home icon to return to your farm we now show the farm selector so you can select which farm you want to go to.

5. 14 x 14 Crop Tools: Harvester, Plower and Harvest-Plow Combine are now available in 14 x 14 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 196 fields at a time.

- As the toolbox was already full, users purchasing these new tools will see new arrow buttons in the Toolbox to access all their tools, however is much easier to use the mouse wheel for this.
- The Seeder 14 x 14 and the Harvest-Plant Combine 14 x 14 will be released on the next release.

6. Mouse wheel works in most windows: You can now use your mouse wheel for easier scrolling on most game windows like Store, Market, Storage, Facility Manager, Belt/Dans Manager, Quest Managers and the Tool Box. It also works in dropdowns like filters.

7. Belt and Dans for the next 10 Facilities: Artisan Jewelry Studio, Retail Supplies Factory, Disability Supplies Factory, Framing Factory, German Restaurant, Flooring Tiles Factory, Dessert Factory, Martial Arts Supplies Factory, Brazilian Restaurant and Ice Rink Supplies Factory.

8. Market Improvements:

- Sell 'Half of All' option in the Market Window. You can use the arrow next to the blue button to sell in bulk 'All Selected' or 'Half of All'. If 'non-ingredients' or 'non-ingredients for me' filter is selected you will be able to Sell 'All' as well.
- Sort by 'Selected' in the Market Window, this will show all the Selected products at the top.
- When you click on a farmer avatar the top line of the menu will also show the user level, this way experienced users can recognize and help novice users.

9. Other Improvements:

- When working your friends facilities, once you have worked all the products in a facility, the facility will auto close and the next one will open.
- Better explanation provided to players with more than 1000 friends when trying to send requests to them.
- Bug Fix: When opening the Market Window for the first time the product selectors were hidden.

10. Physiotherapy Equipment Factory (FC): Produces Physiotherapy Equipment.

Shoulder Wheel
Exercise Staircase
Grip Exerciser
Balance Trainer
Activity Monitor
Heel Exerciser
Parallel Walking Bars
Pediatric Gait Trainer

11. Roasted Nut Gift Factory (Coins): Produces Roasted Nut Gifts.

Roasted Chestnuts
Rum Cashews
Spicy Peanuts
Butter Toffee Pecans
Seasoned Nuts
Fruity Nuts
Roasted Mixed Nuts
Chocolate Nuts

12. Rehabilitation Center (FC): Provides Rehabilitation Services and can be stocked with products from the Physiotherapy Equipment Factory.

13. Trophy Shop (Coins): Provides Trophy Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Trophy Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - May 9th, 2:45PM EST

- Users with only 1 farm can now click the home button as usual to return to their farms.

Post Release Updates - May 11th, 8:00PM EST

- When doing Start All or Load All in the Facility Manager some people were confused with the first number that was shown, it used to indicate the total number of facilities currently shown, which included Animal Buildings, Regular and Service facilities. After this release with the introduction of the check boxes we changed that number to include only the number of selected (checked) facilities that applied to the actual operation performed, so for example if you click Start All that number would be the total number of *Regular* Facilities shown that were also selected.

We realized that the previous information was useful to some people, so we reverted this change back to the way it was before and just added the number of selected facilities for the current operation, so if you click Start All you will see something like "The Facility Manager is showing 600 facilities (450 regular facilities selected)..."

- Mouse wheel scrolling always do one full Page Up or Page Down independent of how many items are being shown

- When selecting the 'non ingredients for me' filter in the Market, the default option is now 'Sell Selected' instead of 'Sell All'.

Post Release Updates - May 12th, 1:00AM EST

- Belt and Dans for the next 10 Facilities, see post above for more info.

Post Release Updates - May 13th, 6:30AM EST

- When you select the Non-Ingredient filter and right after that you select the Non-Ingredient for me filter, the 'Sell Selected' option will be correctly set as the default.
- We have added 2 more buttons to the farm selector that is shown when you are returning to your farm, 'DEFAULT' and 'LAST', this should make the navigation to your LAST or DEFAULT farms faster.
- When working your friends facilities manually (without the Mayor help), after working each facility, the facility will auto close and the next one will open, saving you a click.

Post Release Updates - May 14th, 4:20AM EST

- Farm Selector when returning to farm was moved slightly to the left and down.
- When working friends facilities manually, after a click on the 'Work on All' button, that facility will auto-close immediately and the next one will be opened, before this change, there was a delay of 2 secs.

Post Release Updates - May 14th, 7:30PM EST

- We just released a fix for the users that were experiencing the preference corruption bug. Please let us know if you are still having issues with your preferences.

Known Issues

- None

Last edited by Raul; May 14 2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old May 08 2015, 08:20 PM

Thanks Raul....

always a pleasure doing farm business with you
Old May 08 2015, 08:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I came and checked just as it posted .. Thanks Raul and the team ..
Old May 08 2015, 08:28 PM

Thanks team!

Is the Rehab Center for Farmtown junkies???

Increasing from 8x8 to 10x10 was a 56% increase. From 10x10 to 12x12 was a 44% increase. The current increase from 12x12 to 14x14 is only a 36% increase. See where I'm going here? If you had increased to 15x15 we'd be back at a 56% increase - much more equitable for all the Farm Cash we're putting out, I think.

Phrasing it another way, we're paying more to become less efficient.

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; May 08 2015 at 09:27 PM.
Old May 08 2015, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Just happened to look at factories and there were the new ones. Thanks Raul and team
Old May 08 2015, 08:45 PM

thanks for the uodates
Old May 08 2015, 09:04 PM

ty for the update was hoping for new levels oh well still happy
Old May 08 2015, 09:35 PM

Thanks for the update and having the New Facilities ready and going. I wasn't expecting this till next next and I'm happily surprised
Old May 08 2015, 09:47 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ok, i have a glitch.... i had all buildings hidden, went to wrench icon n marked the check to show them again, clicked green tick, and they didnt show. reloaded farm, still no show, ran memcache, and they still dont show. no worries, i know they're there, but just thought i'd givve a heads up, so others that might have same issue know. thanks for the update, FARMTOWN ROCKS!!!!!
Old May 08 2015, 09:49 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

NEVERMIND..... i forgot you changed it last time to "show facilities" LOLLLL they all show now. happy farming!!
Closed Thread