Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 01 2016, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I absolutely LOVE the numbers in the Farm Selector box. Makes so easy to maneuver around all these farms. Thanks Thanks Thanks
Me too now I don't have to guess anymore.
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:14 PM

Default Multiplanter not working with 2 flowers

The multi-planters are not working with the lotus and the water lily. I am not sure if this is intentional to only work for a single rather than multi-planting formats? Thanks!!
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:21 PM

not sure why they decided to number the little blocks that identify farms, it's kinda counter-productive... hovering your mouse pointer over a block gets you a "go to (farm name)", so why number them as well? while i'm on topic, i'm sure most of us can count the little blocks ourselves, and to be honest, i don't care how many farms my neighbors have in their 'farm' - i'm not about to rush out and buy more just to keep up with the Jones's, the Rockefellers, or the Kennedy's... having said all that, is there an option to NOT show the numbers, if we don't need/want to see them?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:24 PM

Excellent!!!... Thank you Raul & Team...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:30 PM

Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:39 PM

well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.
Hi bodukes,
The Thanksgiving items are out for 2 reasons. One is this is November and Thanksgiving here in the US is the 24th. The second is there are items in it for this month's contest. We have been asking for the holiday items on the 1st of the month for several months to accommodate those who do the Best Farm Contests each month.
If there aren't any new items in it (I haven't looked) then I am sure that they will be released soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:54 PM

Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.
Old Nov 01 2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.
FYI - The new tools work great anyway the trees ect. are planted and is way faster!
Old Nov 01 2016, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.
Eucalyptus oil has been out for several months. It came with the scouting facilities.
Closed Thread