Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2012, 01:13 AM

I only had problems with Flash crashes when working heavy layered farms but I just managed to work one with no problems after seeing the Devs message about an update to help with the Flash probs. Thank-you Devs for your hard work sorting this problem out especially when it was an Adobe error!
However, the mouse over telling me what crop, tree, flower I am harvesting is driving me nuts. Please Devs disable it or move it higher and also sort the mouse overs on animal buildings which say the wrong thing and the double one on crops. I know I have winged about this before.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 24 2012, 03:51 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to EveningAllTim

Great to have a Bug-fix...very much needed for lots of people

Opportunities for the people who cant afford FC gifts to buy with coins at reasonable prices...especially on the Train side seen as it is the talking point at the moment....shall we expect to see bonus options coming out of the boost the train besides just delivering faster than 7 days....make it available to all Farmers please...

Otherwise enjoying the game....and having FUN Bigtime!
Old Aug 24 2012, 07:51 AM

Thank you for always giving us updates, two things i can't wait. one i;m surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet and second and most of all i can't wait until our trains help out with doing neighbours facilities - Thank you so much for a great game. Happy Farming
Old Aug 24 2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
Raul, just a thought for consideration. If FT comes out with a 6X6 bulldozer, it would be really nice if it would delete 6X6 trees and flowers, as well! Also, please consider making the other bulldozers delete trees and flowers with their respective areas. Like a dummy, I planted and entire field of flowers and am now deleting them, one by one! It's so tedious and time-consuming! Please consider making these an option for us! Thank you, Cindy Martindale
Cindy I have a the large bulldozer for months! Haven't had to do the one by one thing for a long time! Check the tools available!
Old Aug 24 2012, 07:59 AM

It's only fields that are plowed and ready for seeding that the Bulldozer deletes in group numbers, everything else you have to do ONE BY ONE and i think its crazy by now with all the improvements. - thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Cindy I have a the large bulldozer for months! Haven't had to do the one by one thing for a long time! Check the tools available!
Old Aug 24 2012, 08:23 AM

Oh my goodness....I got all excited when I saw the upgrade regarding flash player.

Unfortunately, I am running really, really, really, really, really s-l-o-w now. Granted I'm working on my farm with all my trees on it but.......half the time the tree will not highlight when you click on it. And trying to put them in storage takes forever for it to move to what you want in the popup window.

I think it made mine worse.....

And I used to be on WF4 and lately I'm on W36.....can I get WF4 back??? Never had any trouble when I was on WF4.

Oh and I have the 10.3 upgrade....chrome hasn't upgraded me to the new 10.4 yet.
Old Aug 24 2012, 08:59 AM

Default Flash Player 11.4

I installed Flash Player 11.4 on my Firefox browser and Farm Town would not load. Went back to Flash Player 11.2 and Farm Town loads again.
Old Aug 24 2012, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
I have firefox and wondered if anyone had the new 11.4 for that and how its working, cuz last week i had to uninstall 11.3 and put 11.2 in--11.2 seems fine in firefox but still kinda slow and kinda"glitchy"..ty
So far 11.4 is working and even a little faster than before
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2012, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Oh my goodness....I got all excited when I saw the upgrade regarding flash player.

Unfortunately, I am running really, really, really, really, really s-l-o-w now. Granted I'm working on my farm with all my trees on it but.......half the time the tree will not highlight when you click on it. And trying to put them in storage takes forever for it to move to what you want in the popup window.

I think it made mine worse.....

And I used to be on WF4 and lately I'm on W36.....can I get WF4 back??? Never had any trouble when I was on WF4.

Oh and I have the 10.3 upgrade....chrome hasn't upgraded me to the new 10.4 yet.
10.3 or 11.3? Should be 11.3 for Chrome. They have not upgraded Chrome to 11.4 yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2012, 11:01 AM
Account Not Linked

still crashed for me but i am using chrome awaiting the chrome update before i know its worked .. i got the updated flash earlier so chrome shouldnt be long