Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 09 2023, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
No word from support. And tonight, my wall was 4 posts. Not 4 hours. Four posts.
Hi Conjetta,
Please check your spam folder and see if you have an email from support@slashkey.com.
I will leave them a message asking them to contact you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2023, 11:35 AM

Default "oops"

after waiting approx 10 hrs. i go to the facilities manager and click on "show times" to make sure it's been over 8 hours since i've worked others facilities.
then i go to the facilities wall and click on a neighbour or buddy listing.
when the mayor gets half way thru working the farms, i will get the prompt "opps, you've already worked these facilities" (something like that). i can reload the window and the mayor will collect the remainder.
i've ran into this glitch a few times in the past but it happened many times yesterday and has started doing it again today.
i read a post in the forums somewhere about this issue and i can't find it now.
please help
Old Aug 20 2023, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
after waiting approx 10 hrs. i go to the facilities manager and click on "show times" to make sure it's been over 8 hours since i've worked others facilities.
then i go to the facilities wall and click on a neighbour or buddy listing.
when the mayor gets half way thru working the farms, i will get the prompt "opps, you've already worked these facilities" (something like that). i can reload the window and the mayor will collect the remainder.
i've ran into this glitch a few times in the past but it happened many times yesterday and has started doing it again today.
i read a post in the forums somewhere about this issue and i can't find it now.
please help
Hi Carrie

Sorry there was nobody to respond to you earlier.

When you looked at Show times, both options for rework regular and service facilities were showing a green check mark or a time?

I never got that kind of problem, but what I have got from time to time is the some posts show the pink background but the link is blue not purple. Then when I work, some show the ooopss and others give me products. I think the first time I worked them, some facilities were already empty.
Old Aug 21 2023, 04:19 PM

how can i find my own wall posts i dont remember last time i posted facility requests
Old Aug 21 2023, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
how can i find my own wall posts i dont remember last time i posted facility requests
Hi Larwin,
You can not see your own wall requests. However, you can see how long since you last posted. In the facility manager when you open a facility for posting, at the bottom of the pop upit has the time since you last posted. You can look at that before you actually post by clicking the green check or not posting by clicking the red X.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2023, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin,
You can not see your own wall requests. However, you can see how long since you last posted. In the facility manager when you open a facility for posting, at the bottom of the pop upit has the time since you last posted. You can look at that before you actually post by clicking the green check or not posting by clicking the red X.
i dont see a time stamp anywheres on that pop up. it just indicates player will gain experince and 20% or something the productions.
Old Aug 21 2023, 04:39 PM

do i need change a setting?
Old Aug 21 2023, 04:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i dont see a time stamp anywheres on that pop up. it just indicates player will gain experince and 20% or something the productions.
Hi Larwin, Sorry, it is when you click on the Start All or Load all that it has the information as in the following photo:

Old Aug 21 2023, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin, Sorry, it is when you click on the Start All or Load all that it has the information as in the following photo:

ok thanks.
Old Aug 21 2023, 04:51 PM

do i need the turbo tools to see that?

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests