Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2015, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Something different just happened to me.It has to be facebook.

I clicked to change farms and the white box that ask if you want to stay on this page came up(facebook).I couldn;t get it to stop coming up.I started another tab to get to my other farm and that tab seems OK. Been going back to the other to delete it and the stay on this page keeeps coming up. O well thought I would let you in on a different problem.Which really isn't a problem as long as I can farm on the good tab.Will keep trying to delete the other .Will let you know
Old Dec 13 2015, 01:40 PM

full screen still not working. My farms are only 28 x 28 or less, but you can't see enough in the little window Facebook gives you. PLEASE fix this
Old Dec 13 2015, 01:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Joe View Post
full screen still not working. My farms are only 28 x 28 or less, but you can't see enough in the little window Facebook gives you. PLEASE fix this
Hi Darrell Joe,
This is not a Farm Town problem. It is a browser problem in that it is not responding to the full screen command. Please close and restart your browser and see if it works.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2015, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Darrell Joe,
This is not a Farm Town problem. It is a browser problem in that it is not responding to the full screen command. Please close and restart your browser and see if it works.
tried it again after cleaning and rebooting, seems ok now, sorry
Old Dec 13 2015, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beatysmom,
This has been reported to the developers. You are not losing points. For some reason it is showing more points than it should until you click the save or the game saves the data when you change farms.
Glad it's already been reported, I've noticed the same problem as beautysmom. I'm OK as long as I'm not really losing any XP - I can live with that!
Old Dec 13 2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.

*****It always helps when you come to the forum with a question, to look at the FIRST page of the new release .... it will give you notes that Raul has added that usually clear up so many questions that come after .... I always check the first page before I ask .... it saves me time scrolling thru and looking !!
Post-Release Updates - December 11th, 7:00PM

- When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear.
- When watering your neighbour flowers, the Eye is now appearing next to the Home icon.
So this is a feature, not a bug? What advantage is there to having your flowers disappear when you water them? It just makes the farm look weird.
Old Dec 13 2015, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So this is a feature, not a bug? What advantage is there to having your flowers disappear when you water them? It just makes the farm look weird.
Hi tnbskts,
I think the advantage is for those using the watering can more than those using the sprinklers. That doesn't mean it is perfect yet as they should show back up when you click on the green man.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2015, 09:51 PM

Oh, that'd be good. Thanks, Taz.
Old Dec 14 2015, 12:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.

*****It always helps when you come to the forum with a question, to look at the FIRST page of the new release .... it will give you notes that Raul has added that usually clear up so many questions that come after .... I always check the first page before I ask .... it saves me time scrolling thru and looking !!
Post-Release Updates - December 11th, 7:00PM

- When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear.
- When watering your neighbour flowers, the Eye is now appearing next to the Home icon.
If you select the watering can to water your flowers, the eye appears, and what you've said is true. However, I don't use the watering can, I use the brown mobile sprinkler. The eye does not appear when I select that tool, the flowers disappear after being watered, and the only way to get them back is to first click on a different tool (like a harvest, plow or sow tool, not the green man) or reload the farm.

When you use the watering can to water flowers and subsequently click on the green man, the flowers that have been watered reappear. The mobile sprinkler should work the same way - i.e., after you've watered the flowers and click on the green man, they should come back. Alternatively, the flowers could simply not disappear when using the mobile sprinkler, since the disappearance of the flowers in this case serves no purpose anyway.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 14 2015, 12:31 PM

Default New release vs XP

Do we know when the new (now many XP points do i need to level up?) levels will post?
Closed Thread