Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 15 2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
wish I never got the chocolate factory as now I need the confectionery factory to produce choc bars.I mean,what kind of chocolate factory only produces choc liquid.im done using real money on this game and for that reason alone,I will not put any real money into this game again.
When looking at the facilities store you'll see a question mark in the upper right hand corner which tells you what the facility will produce and some of the things it can be used for. Having just checked, chocolate liquor can also be used in the bakery and the ice cream shop, neither of which require actual money.

I hope that this helps, and gives you a use for you chocolate factory.
Old May 15 2010, 10:38 AM

LUV FARMTOWN!! Looking foward to a fourth farm for all my stuff in storage..
Old May 15 2010, 02:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
My response to the complaints about FT Cash items? If one can't afford it (whatever item), do without. It's what I learned early on to do in real life especially if the "it" is not a necessity and, even for the necessities, learned to make do with what I have. Actually, this can be a fun challenge in the virtual world of games as well as in the real world. Find myself doing this even when it isn't financially necessary

Oh, and a "P.S." to gfjones -- I avoid the local Wal-Mart since cheaper isn't always cheaper in the long run if it's poorer quality that lasts a whole lot longer. Also, prefer to support our local merchants -- kind of like FT neighbors support one another
We also avoid Wal-Mart whenever possible, just used it as an example.

Actually our house refers to it as China-Mart. You'll have a hard time finding anything there made in America.
Old May 15 2010, 03:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfjones View Post
We also avoid Wal-Mart whenever possible, just used it as an example.

Actually our house refers to it as China-Mart. You'll have a hard time finding anything there made in America.
Oh, yes, isn't that the truth! And people wonder why jobs are scarce.
Sorry, guess I got way off-topic here
Old May 15 2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyponies View Post
Of course. No problem there. I do it all the time.

If you want one account's avatar to work on your other account's farm you really need two computers - each computer open to only one account. Using one computer to open both accounts at the same time in separate windows is more difficult. When I do that, I find I have to move quickly because FB opens in any new windows with the account that is already logged on. I have to "log out" in the 2nd window in order to log into the other account (in this case, my sister's account) - but that can log me out of my 1st window (because the FT page recycles every 30 seconds or so) if I don't get back to my own account (on the 1st page) fast enough.

(Hope I explained this right - it does sound confusing, but really is very simple)

It is a delicate balancing dance of speed and movement keeping both accounts going at the same time in two windows on one computer. If you have two computers, there is no problem.
Another soulution for this is 1 computer with a second monitor. I harvest/plow from one account to another. I log in using different browsers. IE, firefox or google. This works real good for me when I need to help out a friend that is on vacation or something. I am definitely addicted.
Old May 15 2010, 04:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Coffee Beans

I can't figure out how to grind up my coffee beans, so I can use the ground coffee for the ice cream. Any one have the answer? Thanks for any suggestions!
Old May 15 2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobysMom View Post
I can't figure out how to grind up my coffee beans, so I can use the ground coffee for the ice cream. Any one have the answer? Thanks for any suggestions!
currently not an option to do so. but you can get it as a gift from neighbors
Old May 15 2010, 06:02 PM

At one time, Walmart's slogan was "We buy American so you can too" but when Sam Walton passed away, that all changed.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16).
Old May 15 2010, 08:54 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Farmer McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik View Post
the olive oil factory is bought with FT$ which i believe you to be ****** about BUT it is not necessary to buy it there is other stuff to make in the factory that doesn't require olive oil.

the snack factory is bought with COINS you can come by them pretty easily if you play the game, the watermill well i think every one already has at least one of those

I also refuse to pay for things with my real money but have accepted that i WILL miss out on something somewhere along the way
Just use the "Earn coins" tab to download games and earn coins. That is how I got my olive factory. It is only 12 cash. You also get cash for each level you complete. If you are already at 80, hopefully they will add more levels soon.
Old May 15 2010, 09:00 PM

Lemonade folks...please! How easy would that be in the juice factory. I'm really begging for the fourth farm to be available. I can't buy another facility because I have no place to put it. But I love, love, love this game. My only gripe is that many of my fb friends have stopped playing so I can't rely on neighbors for gifts. I'd like to be able to buy some of the gift items.
Closed Thread