Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2011, 09:53 AM

Ermm, is it my birthday today? I seem to have woken up to a lot of unexpected presents in Farm Town today? I am just the happiest little bunny ever!! First I thought it was just new levels and farm 9, then I saw all the new goodies in the stores...I am ecstatic. The new facilities are to die for as they require no work at all.

Thank you so much to everyone at Farm Town who work so hard to keep us all happy. And to the mods who keep the forum constantly updated and well informed, not to mention a nice place to be...unlike some other forums, no names of course.

Just one thing though, we need a bigger smiley to really express how happy we are
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:14 AM

Thank you very much for the new update..going to go check them all. Farmtown is a wonderful game!
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:19 AM

I read you can't use your tools if multi hired. I found out you can. You just have to go to your tool box, everything is right there.

My Farms
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:23 AM

Default Thanks!

Appreciate all of the new stuff. Tickled pink!
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:24 AM

Can some one explain how the supermarket and movies work? Do people go there and buy stuff or does FT just give me coins after a while and take the products? I am not understanding the concept of making coins.

I make more going to the market why would I stock these? Yes I brought them
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
Can some one explain how the supermarket and movies work? Do people go there and buy stuff or does FT just give me coins after a while and take the products? I am not understanding the concept of making coins.

How can you make more money at the Market? Every product has more value being sold from a facility, otherwise there would be no point to them. Stocking up the new facilities WILL increase your existing products value. I have yet to work out what that increase is yet, but it definitely will.
Old Apr 08 2011, 10:54 AM

Every couple days I make like 30-40 million by going to the market so I don't see how. Unless it sells the product for more over time. I will see
Old Apr 08 2011, 11:08 AM

Thanks for the new stuff,they are all fab
Old Apr 08 2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Every couple days I make like 30-40 million by going to the market so I don't see how. Unless it sells the product for more over time. I will see
Like I said, every facility increases the value of your harvests or products, so if you are getting 30 - 40 million at the moment then by placing finished products in the shops, I should imagine you will get a few million more. Shops make profits, therefore your new facilities which are actually shops will give you a nice little profit that you won't get by selling the products directly at the market.

To see what I mean, make note of say how much the lipstick will earn you by selling to the market directly from the cosmetic factory, then see how much it will earn after being put in the new cosmetic shop.

Just like in real life the process in Farm Town works that everything makes a profit from the harvest fields, to the production line and finally to the shops. Every step in between has a profit, how much profit you make depends on how further up the chain of facilities you have the patience to go.

I am wondering if you are confused about how the shop items will be sold. I myself don't know yet if in fact they still get sold at the market even though they are shops....I am assuming they do. I haven't put mine to use yet

Last edited by Oopsy-Bumpty; Apr 08 2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old Apr 08 2011, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Currently neighbors cannot help with the new facilities, but they are working on that. You put your finished products in these facilities and when they have been "sold" (there is a time frame for how long) you "Cash Out" and get 50% more for those items than you would have if you sold them in the market.
Production will be speeded up after they get the Help done for those facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread