Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 16 2011, 06:43 PM

i love this start all option!!!!! thx for listening to us devs - yet again u guys have gone above and beyond!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jul 16 2011, 07:44 PM

I love the "START ALL" option but it would be better if we can select which items we want to fill up like the option in the "SELL SELECTED". I have 4 bakeries to produce everything except burger bread, so I have to manually do it because I don't need to produce burger bread. I hope the developers will fix this thing.
Old Jul 16 2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Post-Launch updates:

- When you buy tools that enable the 'Start All' for each product in a facility, they will also enable a 'Start All' button at the top on each facility to start all productions in one click. It will start products one by one in order of appearance, when it gets to the last product it starts the first product again, continuing until there is no more ingredients available or the capacity is reached. This button will be added to the Facility Manager soon.
Now I have spent my money!!! Thank you for this post update, as without it I doubt that you could have convinced me to part with cash. It is nice that we don't have to buy all these tools then to wait/buy the mother of all tools for an START ALL click, which I was expecting. I would have just continued with click click and lots more click

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 16 2011, 10:20 PM

Thank you for the START ALL button - its really fun! It inspired me to buy the bottler and the drive -thru too. I agree with the poster that said a "start selected" button would be cool too, because I dont always want to make every item.

Thanks again ♥

PS - is the clover going to be used to fertilize the bees? buzz buzz!!!
Old Jul 16 2011, 10:49 PM

I am glad to see that the Start All button is something new, I just happened to find it tonight when working my facilities and I was going to come ask if it had been there all this time and I just been asleep. Thanks so much for that fine button, Now that is what I am talking about in an ALL button.

Doc
Old Jul 17 2011, 01:58 AM

I would like to see the pool bar included in the restaurant category so it would have a start all option

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 17 2011, 10:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It would be extremely handy to have the ? help button for products in storage that are used only in the service facilities. Today, for example, I saws raisins in my storage that I wasn't selling, but couldn't remember which facility sold them - and whether it was a facility I had, or was planning to buy - and it took me a bunch of digging around to figure it out.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2011, 11:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for the 'Start All' button. This is welll worth the FC. Keep up the good work and please, make something like that for the dairies in the next update
Old Jul 17 2011, 12:00 PM

It makes sense to have a start all button for all facilities which are filled by coins (semis, glass factories, etc) and referral factories for which all items come from previously produced items; they are either there or they aren't. The ones we do have are wonderful.
Old Jul 17 2011, 02:23 PM

Thank you so much for the "start all" button. But like many others have mentioned prior, the Pool Bar needs to be included.
Closed Thread