Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 23 2020, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
I just became friends with a farmer on Facebook and their name isn't showing up in my list of people that I can add as a neighbor in the game. Is there something I'm missing?
Hi Starstuck Farm,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours.

When you add new friends, it can take Facebook a day or two to add them so you can see them in the My Neighbours tab in the game. What you can do is try running memcache and that sometimes makes them show up far quicker in that list, but if it doesn't work you'll just have to wait a bit longer for them to show.

To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check the My Neighbours tab again and see if they now show up for you.
Old Nov 23 2020, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Starstuck Farm,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours.

When you add new friends, it can take Facebook a day or two to add them so you can see them in the My Neighbours tab in the game. What you can do is try running memcache and that sometimes makes them show up far quicker in that list, but if it doesn't work you'll just have to wait a bit longer for them to show.

To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check the My Neighbours tab again and see if they now show up for you.
I actually did that last night and was able to add my friend as a neighbor. I've had the memcache link for a while and use it whenever the game decides to be fussy

Tags
archived farm, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors