Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 14 2016, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schotzy View Post
why is it that sometimes I receive bonus points to my game progress that will really propel me forward toward a next levels and other times I receive zero bonus points of that nature. AM I doing something wrong?
Hi Schotzy
Your post has been moved to the thread about hiring and bonus chest as I thought that is what you are asking about. If it isn't please say so

We only get the bonus chest if we work for a stranger, so if you get hired at he market by a neighbour or buddy you won't get the bonus chest

Hope that helps
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Nov 15 2016, 05:44 PM

I'm not sure if this should go here or in the thread about Loading issues because it sort of involves both. I was just hired at the marketplace when I accepted the offer I was taken to my default farm rather than the farm I was hired to work on. I an on server. WF 3 I've just cleared cache etc... Flash is up to date as far as I know.
Old Nov 15 2016, 06:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I'm not sure if this should go here or in the thread about Loading issues because it sort of involves both. I was just hired at the marketplace when I accepted the offer I was taken to my default farm rather than the farm I was hired to work on. I an on server. WF 3 I've just cleared cache etc... Flash is up to date as far as I know.
Hi ccheney,

It sounds like it was a temporary error. Hopefully it won't happen again. If it does do come back to report it and let us know what jobs you were hired for and if it was a single farm or multiple.

I have just tried getting hired myself on WF3 and had no problems.
Old Nov 15 2016, 08:11 PM

Thanks for the quick response. If it helps I remember what I was hired for in the incident in my question. It was for 15 farms and doing all jobs. H/P chop
& harvest trees, fishing and flowers
Old Nov 16 2016, 10:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to annthewhofan
Default glitch chop none show

when I work on a neighbor's farm when I chop all the trees and rest that need chopping down. Then I still have the axe and nothing is on show to chop down whole screen is clear. I put it on full screen to see where this item on the farm that needs chopping not show up. I then reload the farm 1 and the axe is still in hand. So on the farm it says still something to chop but what I view is nothing there?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Nov 16 2016, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annthewhofan View Post
when I work on a neighbor's farm when I chop all the trees and rest that need chopping down. Then I still have the axe and nothing is on show to chop down whole screen is clear. I put it on full screen to see where this item on the farm that needs chopping not show up. I then reload the farm 1 and the axe is still in hand. So on the farm it says still something to chop but what I view is nothing there?
Hi Annthewhofan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring. Have you tried refreshing that farm when that happens? When this happens there is usually one item that has gotten hidden preventing you from finding it the first time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2016, 10:49 AM

Level:
XP:

yes i have reloaded the game gone back to my neighbor and it worked a treat and there was a load of trees that needed chopping and they where the ones that failed to show. Thank you very much for your help

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 16 2016, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annthewhofan View Post
yes i have reloaded the game gone back to my neighbor and it worked a treat and there was a load of trees that needed chopping and they where the ones that failed to show. Thank you very much for your help
Hi annthewhofan,
You should not have to reload the game. Just click on the farm in the farm selector and that will reload that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2016, 11:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Yes i did reload the farm but it did not work at the time so only one solution left to click on play at the top and that worked.
i know lose the work if only hired but am hired as a super farmer

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by annthewhofan; Nov 16 2016 at 11:10 AM.
Old Nov 19 2016, 11:14 PM

Default Tree Glitch

I just chopped trees for someone and most of what I chopped were or appeared to be tree stumps. Thinking I was finished I tried to collect my bonus but it wouldn't allow me to collect until I chopped the stumps. I didn't see anyone else so I presume I was working alone.
I got a screenshot of the stumps and two of them highlighted with my green chain saw.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired