Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2020, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Missing milk
I own 15 barns with 250 cows in each. I have always had enough to fill my facilities daily with no problem since I have played this game. Any suggestions of why I suddenly do not have enough milk? For now I can request milk as gifts I have turned off most of the products in the Dairy Processing Plant for now. Any ideas???
Thanks Garden Goddess
Hi Trina,
We have just had recently a cheese factory added and now today have a butter factory which are both high users of milk. There have been plenty of facilities and restaurants added that are using some milk. Milk use is increasing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2020, 08:02 PM

Angry Unauthorized Work On My Farm

Hello Taz,
Someone has been working and harvesting my facilities for a few days, everyday. Whoever is doing this is not approved by me, and I want it to stop. My farm can be reached here: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._id=1148236002
Thank you in advance for your anticipated help.
Joanne (FarmerJo)
Old Dec 02 2020, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglemom2002 View Post
Hello Taz,
Someone has been working and harvesting my facilities for a few days, everyday. Whoever is doing this is not approved by me, and I want it to stop. My farm can be reached here: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._id=1148236002
Thank you in advance for your anticipated help.
Joanne (FarmerJo)
Hi Joanne,
They can not work your facilities unless they are friends with you. Only neighbors and friends can work those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2020, 09:56 PM

Hi Taz,
How do I identify who is causing mischief on my facilities?? I do NOT want them working my facilities. Please advise...
Joanne
Old Dec 02 2020, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz,
How do I identify who is causing mischief on my facilities?? I do NOT want them working my facilities. Please advise...
Joanne
Hi Joanne,
When they work them then they show in the Activity Log under your farms. It lists them by first name and says they referred clients or worked in your facilities.
Please note they can not work those without you posting requests for your facilities and services to be worked. When you do that then they go to your farms from those posts to work. Those posts are only good for 24 hours, so you would have to post each day. Again, only your friends and neighbors can work those.
Old Dec 02 2020, 10:17 PM

Hello Taz,
Today is the ONLY day I requested help in my farms The prior few days I did not ask for help. How do I identify the person working, starting production and harvesting my goods?? I've been playing Farm Town for over 10 years but have never had this issue before. I am frustrated and feeling violated. Please advise a solution. Thank you!
Joanne
Old Dec 02 2020, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hello Taz,
Today is the ONLY day I requested help in my farms The prior few days I did not ask for help. How do I identify the person working, starting production and harvesting my goods?? I've been playing Farm Town for over 10 years but have never had this issue before. I am frustrated and feeling violated. Please advise a solution. Thank you!
Joanne
Hi Joanne,
If they are starting the production and harvesting your goods for you then they are doing it through your Facebook account. That is the only account that can get to your farms to do things like that. All of the harvesting of your facilities goes into your storage and they can't take them to any other person's farms, so you are not losing anything.

That means they are logging into your Facebook account. Make sure only your email address is listed in your Facebook account information then change your password in Facebook.

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops