Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 31 2011, 11:06 PM
Account Not Linked

tried to buy facility thinking that I could use this to buy and when I clicked on buy it said you need more farmcash

Hello Farmer! A free credit of 78 FarmCash has been applied to your account. This value was calculated based on your current level. (This is a free credit, not a purchase, you have not been charged.)

Thank you
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLL View Post
tried to buy facility thinking that I could use this to buy and when I clicked on buy it said you need more farmcash

Hello Farmer! A free credit of 78 FarmCash has been applied to your account. This value was calculated based on your current level. (This is a free credit, not a purchase, you have not been charged.)

Thank you
Was this a pop up on your farm or a message you got?

How much Farm Cash does it show you have in the upper left corner next to the $ sign, not the C for coins?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:26 PM
Account Not Linked

It is above the farm game board all the time, don't know if it is a pop-up, $23
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is above the farm game board all the time, don't know if it is a pop-up, $23
In the upper right corner below Home Profile Account?
If so that is your Facebook Credits and not Farm Town Cash. Big difference. If you have 78 Facebook credits than you can get 25 Farm Cash for 49 of those credits with 29 Facebook credits left over.
To get those 25 Farm Cash, click on Buy Cash tab at top of game and select the 25 Farm Cash option, then accept the Terms of Service and click on pay with credits. Click Buy Now on next page and it will take you back to your game adding the additional Farm Cash.
If this is not it, then you will need to explain further and a screen capture would help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2011, 02:33 AM
Account Not Linked

not in tne upper right corner

the screen shot should be attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled (2).jpg (30.3 KB, 21 views)
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
not in tne upper right corner

the screen shot should be attached
I have never seen anything like this. I also noticed you have no tabs across the top of your farm for Sending Gifts, Neighbors, etc. Just doesn't look right. I am thinking this is an ad. If you move your mouse pointer over the underlined text it should tell you what the address is for this thing. If it isn't a Facebook ad I would stay away from it.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 01 2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old Aug 05 2011, 12:30 PM

Default Stables

Why isn't there a stable for FT farmers that don't have to have FC?? There are two stables available and BOTH require Farm Cash.
Old Aug 06 2011, 05:23 PM

Default farm town cash

why don't you give more farm cash as you g up to higher levels because the amount of points needed to go up to the next level is higher each time you go up.
Old Aug 06 2011, 09:10 PM

we are lucky to get 1 for each level advanced...not many games do that and none have to. I will take my 1 and be greatful.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Aug 07 2011, 11:46 AM

I wish they weren't both FC as it takes some people a fair amount of time to get them as well as other facilities. As for me and my opinion farmcash should be abit easier to get or lots of ways to earn them besides leveling up or for the ones on fixed incomes to buy them.