Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 04 2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Oh, and instead of just getting Farm Cash straight away, I have to save up 48 fb credits before I can get anything at all. This is just better and better! I love FB! NOT! The one free offer I can contemplate (crowdsourcing mindless tasks) would give 4 credits.

Farm Town dear, you couldn't perhaps put some pressure on FB to be kinder to indigent sqrls?
You mean I just cant go and spend $20.00 like I do every 3 weeks (until now) and bingo there is FC in my account.?.....Please dont tell me its not different........
Old Jul 04 2011, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
You mean I just cant go and spend $20.00 like I do every 3 weeks (until now) and bingo there is FC in my account.?.....Please dont tell me its not different........
I believe Sqrl was referring to the free credits you can earn, not the purchasing. If you use the Buy Cash up top you can still use your $20 and bingo there will be your FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Fantasia View Post
If this is the case then as of now I will not be spending any more money for Farm Cash. Maybe Slashkey should start investigating the possibility of having their own website dedicated to Farmtown.
I agree.

/10characterrequirement

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jul 04 2011, 06:50 PM

how does one know if slashkey and codebell are 1?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 04 2011, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Do a google search for codebell and you will find the proof. I would post a link but it is not allowed.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 04 2011, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Search for Codebell and you will see they are the ones who developed Farm Town...thus both Codebell and Slashkey owned by the same people.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2011, 07:38 PM

So the really sad part of this is that the people who do the actual work of developing, running, and maintaining Farmtown now have to give Facebook 30% of the money they make from the players. That makes me a little irritated.... I guess they didn't have a choice.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Jul 04 2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
If you've been using Paypal, Online Interac or a credit card, it's bingo as usual.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Jul 04 2011, 08:47 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you click on the Buy Cash at top of game. Then select how much Farm Cash you want, check the box to agree to Terms of Service, click on Pay with Credits. This will take you to the payment page and you buy only the number of credits needed. You actually get a discount from the price we used to pay. not a lot, but it is a lower amount.
When you do it this way you do not have to go buy the credits first and then convert to FC and end up with left over credits.
Thank you for posting this. It was very helpful and I got my farm cash.
Old Jul 04 2011, 09:16 PM

i bought a fcb gift card today (shoppers drug mart for any canadians looking for them). Came home all excited. Applied for my fc than got an e-mail saying I owed paypal almost $13...well wtf I just paid 25 for the silly card.....I guess I must have done it wrong b/c now I got 276 fc, no credits and it wasn't even what I asked for when I asked for my credits to be turned into fc....so now I have all these fc and can't use them until they take my cash away and refund my credits, don't charge my paypal...GRRRR I don't think I will be using fc very often anymore. to much trouble, frsutration etc etc...good thing have everything now. Until something new comes out that I MUST have of course lol.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178