Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 29 2022, 10:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
The Preferences tab, to set options to show crops, trees, etc. used to function in the Fullscreen mode. Now it only functions in regular view. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks.
Hi Auntie Al,

What browser are you using, have you tried other browsers?

We're aware that Opera and Opera GX have that problem and it happened after those browser had updates some time ago. Whether or not the devs can do anything about this we will have to wait and see as it's not an easy problem to resolve.
I've just checked the updated versions of Firefox, Chrome and Edge and those are still fine, so if you can use any of those, try using one of them if you really need to change the preferences settings often while in Full Screen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 29 2022, 11:27 AM

Thanks, I do use Opera. I will suffer through because it is more of a pain to jump back and forth with a different browser. For what ever reason, Opera just works faster for me. But thanks for the info.
Old Mar 31 2022, 03:55 AM

ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hello all, I still have an issue with sorting crops when seeding. I reported this before but it could not be reproduced by the moderator at the time.

I select my seeder, choose the harvesting time in the funnel, want to sort by Dans/Belts and *poof* the crops are sorted alphabetically. This always happens when the game is open for a certain time.
If I want the crops to be sorted by Dans/Belts I have to close the game, reopen it and that is the only chance I have to see the crops sorted by Dans/Belts.
Is there something I can do about this please?
Old Mar 31 2022, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hello all, I still have an issue with sorting crops when seeding. I reported this before but it could not be reproduced by the moderator at the time.

I select my seeder, choose the harvesting time in the funnel, want to sort by Dans/Belts and *poof* the crops are sorted alphabetically. This always happens when the game is open for a certain time.
If I want the crops to be sorted by Dans/Belts I have to close the game, reopen it and that is the only chance I have to see the crops sorted by Dans/Belts.
Is there something I can do about this please?
Hi Palmarina,

Please supply more information about your issue.

Are you using a saved book mark in your browser to load the game? If you are please try using the Facebook link for Farm Town in the left side of your Facebook News Feed or you can try the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

If it's not that:
Which harvest time did you use and which size seeder?
Did you get the seeder from your toolbox or is it one of your shortcuts in the game bar area where the store icon is?
Have you checked another size seeder to see if it's doing it with a different one?
Does it revert when you go to another farm and then click on the seeder again?
Could it be reverting after planting a set amount of farms rather then the amount of time? If it's the amount of time, roughly how long until the problem arises?

The more information you can provide helps try and find what might be causing the problem.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 31 2022, 07:04 AM

Hi Tiger!
Yes I was using a saved bookmark.
Following your advice I now started up farm town via the facebook link on my timeline and did some planting with my seeder x100. It all went good, I chose different harvest times and sorted per Dan/Belt and hurray the crops were displayed per dan/belt.
So far the issue seems to be resolved.

If ever I have the problem again the coming days I will post here again.
I will then answer all your questions.

Thanks for your advice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

Please supply more information about your issue.

Are you using a saved book mark in your browser to load the game? If you are please try using the Facebook link for Farm Town in the left side of your Facebook News Feed or you can try the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

If it's not that:
Which harvest time did you use and which size seeder?
Did you get the seeder from your toolbox or is it one of your shortcuts in the game bar area where the store icon is?
Have you checked another size seeder to see if it's doing it with a different one?
Does it revert when you go to another farm and then click on the seeder again?
Could it be reverting after planting a set amount of farms rather then the amount of time? If it's the amount of time, roughly how long until the problem arises?

The more information you can provide helps try and find what might be causing the problem.
Old Mar 31 2022, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Hi Tiger!
Yes I was using a saved bookmark.
Following your advice I now started up farm town via the facebook link on my timeline and did some planting with my seeder x100. It all went good, I chose different harvest times and sorted per Dan/Belt and hurray the crops were displayed per dan/belt.
So far the issue seems to be resolved.

If ever I have the problem again the coming days I will post here again.
I will then answer all your questions.

Thanks for your advice!!!
That's great news Palmarina, thank you for coming back to let us know!

It's possible that the bookmark you have saved in your browser is taking you to a different version of the game so delete that, load it via the method you just used and save that as a bookmark instead OR you can click on this generic link for the game and when the game loads save that as your bookmark in your browser and that should always get you to the latest version:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

If you have other browsers that you occasionally use for the game also make sure you do that with those browsers as well.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 31 2022, 12:13 PM

Thanks for the link Tiger! I will save that one as a bookmark.
Usually I play in Google Chrome, but once in a while I play in Firefox. I will change the bookmark too in Firefox.
Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
That's great news Palmarina, thank you for coming back to let us know!

It's possible that the bookmark you have saved in your browser is taking you to a different version of the game so delete that, load it via the method you just used and save that as a bookmark instead OR you can click on this generic link for the game and when the game loads save that as your bookmark in your browser and that should always get you to the latest version:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

If you have other browsers that you occasionally use for the game also make sure you do that with those browsers as well.
Old Mar 31 2022, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the link Tiger! I will save that one as a bookmark.
Usually I play in Google Chrome, but once in a while I play in Firefox. I will change the bookmark too in Firefox.
Bye
You're welcome Palmarina

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 05 2022, 01:50 PM

Default Farm Town Music Can't Be Turned Off

Hello:

I've gone through the whole forum but cannot find a thread relating to turning the Farm Town music on/off. So, I hope it is okay for me to post a new thread.

I have always turned off the Farm Town music while I was working on my farms, but lately, I have not been able to turn it off even though the light was in red. That loudspeaker button doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone please fix it for me, please?

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Apr 05 2022, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hello:

I've gone through the whole forum but cannot find a thread relating to turning the Farm Town music on/off. So, I hope it is okay for me to post a new thread.

I have always turned off the Farm Town music while I was working on my farms, but lately, I have not been able to turn it off even though the light was in red. That loudspeaker button doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone please fix it for me, please?
Hi Sandie May Angel

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Hover over the sound icon and another icon will drop down, the music icon. To turn all sounds off, click on both icons to turn them red.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide