Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2012, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
"Passion Fruit HT Lemonade is meant to be in the Tea Shop", if you look into your Tea House, you will see that you actually do have to load them in - Thank you & Happy Farming
It wasn't when she posted that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2012, 10:07 AM

Speaking of tea...

I just read in my tea leaves..... new stuff getting released..... it looks like tonight, but if I drink left handed, it says August 2013.

hhmm
Old May 17 2012, 11:25 AM

My poor avitar is sick! He is moving so slowly these days. I've taken him to the Dr, had his Cache cleared, his Macromedia files cleared, took him to the FarmTown Clinic, had everything "unset", even knocked him out for a good nights sleep by shutting down the computer all night with it unplugged and battery out, but he is still moving so slow. Dr said he doesn't have a virus. I don't know what else to do!

Poor little guy is moving so slow, and he has had to refill all of the facilities multiple times, because even though I helped him in facility manager fill them, and they were all at 100%, when we revisit them after everything is saved, they are back down to where they were, plus additional products are finished.

Anybody know a good voodoo Dr or developer that can heal him? I don't like seeing him like this!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old May 17 2012, 11:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
My poor avitar is sick! He is moving so slowly these days. I've taken him to the Dr, had his Cache cleared, his Macromedia files cleared, took him to the FarmTown Clinic, had everything "unset", even knocked him out for a good nights sleep by shutting down the computer all night with it unplugged and battery out, but he is still moving so slow. Dr said he doesn't have a virus. I don't know what else to do!

Poor little guy is moving so slow, and he has had to refill all of the facilities multiple times, because even though I helped him in facility manager fill them, and they were all at 100%, when we revisit them after everything is saved, they are back down to where they were, plus additional products are finished.

Anybody know a good voodoo Dr or developer that can heal him? I don't like seeing him like this!
Which browser do you use? Have you tried to use a different browser?
Old May 17 2012, 01:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Did you reset his router? That can help too with any time outs. And since you took the battery out so he could get a good nights rest his date and time could be off which can also cause this too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2012, 06:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well I don't know what is happening but today has been the pit...I have never had so much problem to seed and harvest. Slow like nothing before, and lots of plug in failure, takes a lot of time to go from one farm to the other. Hope it is because they are working and giving us this time a good release, but have to say, left the game a few times for me to cool off my annoyance, came back and still the same. Hope tomorrow is a better day!!
Old May 17 2012, 06:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh and it is not my browser, I have the best an IMac and Safari and everything else works fine, so just waiting to see if tomorrow it will be better.
Old May 17 2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Speaking of tea...

I just read in my tea leaves..... new stuff getting released..... it looks like tonight, but if I drink left handed, it says August 2013.

hhmm

Old May 17 2012, 06:35 PM

Quote:

Maybe you could take him to the FarmTown store and buy him a new outfit. That might cheer him up

Old May 17 2012, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Oh and it is not my browser, I have the best an IMac and Safari and everything else works fine, so just waiting to see if tomorrow it will be better.
I don't have a Mac but several friends do and they sayy Safari is as slow as IE on Windows. They do make Mac versions of Firefox and Chrome that you could try.
Closed Thread