Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 25 2012, 07:39 AM

Hiya Raul, I'm just back from holidays and you got me this time - I have been enticed into buying a freight train - just a little one mind you, but I set it up on my farm and the whole thing worked perfectly

As per usual, you waited until the day I left before releasing the update ..... sooooooo ..... if I go away again could you please update some of our tools. I have to run a business here as well as play Farm Town. I have a 'work' screen and a 'fun' screen, but with farm town taking up so much time now to get everything done, I fear I spend a little too much time on the 'fun' screen I have come back to 14 farms loaded down with gazillions of trees and flowers all in bloom and fruit, and I really, really, really neeeeeeeeeed a one click per farm harvester for all of the work.

Yeah, I know I should be able to hire some one to do it for me, but those from the market really don't seem to do it very thoroughly and I have to go around cleaning up anyway and my neighbours who used to like to do it have now got so much work on their own farms, that we tend not to hire as much these days.

You could fix this by giving us the one click tools for flowers, trees and neighbouring facilities I'd even pay hard earned farm cash for them and the neighbours who are hanging out for a quicker way of doing it would come back to their farms.

OK, Tony will be on my case for being 'off topic' sooooo, thank you for this update, and for the promised little people for our farms. So looking forward to them ... and for my freight train to come home again

Old Jul 25 2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Wow this the shortest thread we have had on new releases, the next shortest is 254. Guess this release has gone pretty well, surely it is about time for the next release. The Devs should have plenty of time to work on it cause they have not had to fix to many problems with this one. That should be a good reason to give the DEVS a big BRAVO!

Bring on the next release.
Oh yes please!! Bring on the next release...Real people ...Yea!!

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Jul 25 2012, 08:55 PM

is anybody having trouble working on factorys im am keeps saying connection to sever time out
Old Jul 26 2012, 08:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
is anybody having trouble working on factorys im am keeps saying connection to sever time out
Hi there,

Have you tried the trouble shooting tips in the 1st post of the following link? If not try those........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393882

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 26 2012, 10:00 AM

gosh it seems like forever since the last release.....But not even 3 weeks.....sigh....
Old Jul 26 2012, 04:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
gosh it seems like forever since the last release.....But not even 3 weeks.....sigh....
Time seams to be going slower when there are no problems to get one wound up about.

I rather have the NO problems then the PROBLEMS any time.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 26 2012, 05:37 PM

Send a message via MSN to carol0

I have a friend that was level 39, almost 40. She had been working towards buying 8 long haired sheep for her farm. This last upgrade moved that goal up 10 levels so that you have to be level 50 to buy them. She thinks that you are trying to make it harder for new players to get anywhere, and I tend to agree with her. I have been playing a LONG time now, and I would not like to start out again. It doesn't seem fair to the players that are almost to a goal, and then have it jerked back. She was so close, and in fact made level 40 the day it was released. She went to buy her sheep, and couldn't.
Old Jul 26 2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0 View Post
I have a friend that was level 39, almost 40. She had been working towards buying 8 long haired sheep for her farm. This last upgrade moved that goal up 10 levels so that you have to be level 50 to buy them. She thinks that you are trying to make it harder for new players to get anywhere, and I tend to agree with her. I have been playing a LONG time now, and I would not like to start out again. It doesn't seem fair to the players that are almost to a goal, and then have it jerked back. She was so close, and in fact made level 40 the day it was released. She went to buy her sheep, and couldn't.
wow.... I think that the complete opposite is true. It used to be so hard.... yeah, HARD to make money and points....

one patch at a time... plow

one patch at a time... seed

one patch at a time... harvest

and the Red Mansion, at $1 million, was the height of accomplishment !!

Now we can spend $1million just planting a day's crops on multiple farms.

In a slow, very slow week, when I just work some neighbors facilities and maybe post once at most, I make over half a billion.

I would suggest that your friend plant acorn squash for the big coin... and then buy a bunch of Red Windmills and then just sell them.... 10 levels in no time.

The only thing hard about this game is accumulating free farm Cash. lol

Old Jul 26 2012, 06:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0 View Post
According to the game guide it is still at level 40, when she saw she couldn't purchase the animal did she try to clear the cache, cookies, and history then close the browser and then reload Farm Town to see if she could purchase the animals then?
Old Jul 26 2012, 09:52 PM

Raul, please go on holiday this weekend! I have activities all weekend and then a busy travel week, so since I'll be working so hard and no time to relax, please do that for me, then we can switch places the following week! You lease the update next Friday, and then get to work on the following release, and I'll have time to play with the new release.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Closed Thread