Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2021, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Zippity,
It should be safe to buy Farm Cash. The Buy Cash tab does not use Flash or the HTML. It is totally separate from your farms. It will redirect you back to the Flash version of the game though.

Thank you for the quick response
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:51 PM

Love the new HTML5 so far as it goes but the print is so tiny I can't read it and have trouble distinguishing tools on that same account.
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacToo View Post
Love the new HTML5 so far as it goes but the print is so tiny I can't read it and have trouble distinguishing tools on that same account.
Hi JacToo,
The problem with the text is already being looked into by the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:27 PM
Acclaimed Farmer ( Level 25 )

Farmer Since: Jun 11 2010
Level:
Trophies: 7
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi needforsuv,
I am sorry, but the game will not load correctly for you until you update your Chrome to current versions. Since you stopped way back at version 51 because of blurry text, I would think by version 87 that they would have corrected that. If you still don't want to update it, then I am afraid there is nothing we can do to help you with this.
They haven't fixed the blurry text AT ALL, they only made it worse (as evidenced by edge 84)!

And really, it's a unity game now, not html5.

On windows, chrome 51 used good, sharp GDI. Everything newer is blurry directwrite.

As well as everything else overflattened and oversized!

And edge 84 should work, but it doesn't!

Visit Farm X

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforsuv View Post
They haven't fixed the blurry text AT ALL, they only made it worse (as evidenced by edge 84)!

And really, it's a unity game now, not html5.

On windows, chrome 51 used good, sharp GDI. Everything newer is blurry directwrite.

As well as everything else overflattened and oversized!

And edge 84 should work, but it doesn't!
Hi needforsuv,
I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do to fix this for your not being able to load the HTML version of the game with your out of date browsers.

If you wish you can contact Support as there isn't anything else we can come up for you to try. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 02 2021 at 09:48 PM.
Old Jan 02 2021, 11:51 PM

so far so good.

MUCH smoother than the flash version. looking forward to full functionality.
Old Jan 03 2021, 12:55 AM

Tried using the html5 version of FT and found it interesting, but I do have some issues with multilayered farms. The farms that use the standard 9 layered farms with each layer having the same crop seem to view fine, harvest fine and work to my satisfaction. However if I plant a farm of 6 layers with each layer a different crop and a shorter harvest time, then I have a confusing display
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1737&farm_ix=9

I posted another example that was created in hmtl5 version. It looks fine in the flash version.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...737&farm_ix=12

Last edited by soccerguy3; Jan 03 2021 at 12:45 PM.
Old Jan 03 2021, 01:32 AM

Default Nothing is working in HTML5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There, En Español AQUI

We just added a link to the Unity/HTML5 version of the game in the header at the top.

We are planning to leave the Flash version as the default version until the first browser block the Flash Player.

As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities.

As expected, this is a very limited version of the game, we will re-enable all the other features in the coming weeks.

Please report here any issues you may find with this new version, but try not to use this thread to ask about when the rest of the features will be ready, we will have a separate thread for that.

Happy New Year to you all and thanks for your patience and loyalty during all these years!

See previous Info about the migration process here:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
I am using the latest version of Google Chrome in Windows 10 and nothing is working. It is slow to load and when it does load, my map isn't working to go the the marketplace or anywhere.
Old Jan 03 2021, 01:53 AM

Trying to use the HTML5 version and neighbors are not showing up, chat not working, map not working. I am using the latest version of Google Chrome in Windows 10. Farms are slow to load, graphics look good, but so many things aren't working that I can't play the game in this version.
Old Jan 03 2021, 03:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Default new version

Hi
i have tried the new HTML 5 version of farmtown but it does not load at all.
does this just mean some of us cannot access the game this way as yet ?
thank you
Robert Farnell

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 03 2021 at 05:17 AM. Reason: email removed
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl