Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 09 2021, 01:26 PM

In the messaging system (I call them FT Notes, via the envelope) we cannot copy, paste in them from either something from in the game or from outside the game. Any possibility this can be enabled again? I am aware there is a lot being done (and has been done!) and this may not be crucial to the game itself, but it certainly is useful to send the same message to multiple neighbors.
Thanks again!!
Old Mar 09 2021, 02:10 PM

nm

found out what i did wrong.

Last edited by 0202NWOTMRAF; Mar 09 2021 at 02:18 PM.
Old Mar 09 2021, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
i've looked several times where to post this but not sure the correct place.

are there reports for ingredient requests coming in the gift box, then we store them but they do not show in storage?

i've checked the process very carefully with several items and many have not shown up in storage. i have all selected so they aren't hidden. i have done the mem cache and cleared browser private data a few times. tried over several days and just recently caught on that there may be a problem.

appreciate any tips/suggestions.
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

When you ask for ingredients, that is what you receive and not the item itself. For example, if you ask for ingredients from the Red windmill for Flour, you will receive wheat and not flour in your gift box.

If you ask for ingredients from the Metal mill for Carbon steel sheet, then you will receive iron ore and graphite ore in your gift box.

Please check the amounts in storage before you ask for ingredients, and when you receive them in your gift box, store them and reload the game to let the data be updated and see if they were added correctly.
Old Mar 09 2021, 09:11 PM

Facebook USER ID number is: 1657329808

I have noted that every day when I start Farm Town, on MY REQUESTS, I either receive no gifts, or EXACTLY one page (50) of gifts.

I normally EXCHANGE ALL for Fuel Tanks, ACCEPT ALL and then send back a gifts to those that sent. Then I reload the MY REQUESTS page to pull up the next page of 50 gifts, it has been showing "You don't have any pending requsts"

I have checked the Facebook Games Activity page (https://www.facebook.com/games/activity) and it shows additional gifts are there.

I have the BROWN GIFTING MACHINE so normally have 100 Fuel Tanks when I get to the farm.

I'm suspecting an issue with the gifting machine since it seems to work fine with the same browser on my son's farm (he has no gifting machines).

I have tried clearing browser cache but the problem persists. Thanks!
Old Mar 09 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOGlen View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 1657329808

I have noted that every day when I start Farm Town, on MY REQUESTS, I either receive no gifts, or EXACTLY one page (50) of gifts.

I normally EXCHANGE ALL for Fuel Tanks, ACCEPT ALL and then send back a gifts to those that sent. Then I reload the MY REQUESTS page to pull up the next page of 50 gifts, it has been showing "You don't have any pending requsts"

I have checked the Facebook Games Activity page (https://www.facebook.com/games/activity) and it shows additional gifts are there.

I have the BROWN GIFTING MACHINE so normally have 100 Fuel Tanks when I get to the farm.

I'm suspecting an issue with the gifting machine since it seems to work fine with the same browser on my son's farm (he has no gifting machines).

I have tried clearing browser cache but the problem persists. Thanks!
Hi MOGlen,
The brown gifting machine only increases your Gift Box size. The Green one is what doubles your gifts. One thing to note though is if someone sends multiple gifts you may not get all of them. How many are you getting for 50 gifts?

For the Games activity showing more gifts that are not showing in the MY Requests they may be stuck gifts. You can try accepting some and see if they show in your Gift Box. If they do not show then they are stuck and the only thing you can do is remove them by clicking on the X for each one.

The data for gifts comes from Facebook and sometimes the data doesn't completely transfer. Unfortunately this is random and very difficult for the developers to find the cause. It will usually clear up in a few days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2021, 10:26 PM

Default Facilities not working

On my Farm 17 the facilities are not adding to storage. For the last three days it has said, "Next batch in 1 hour." However, there are never any batches sent to storage. I can add the ingredients to the facility but the end product never comes.

Thanks,
Debbie

Old Mar 09 2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ13 View Post
On my Farm 17 the facilities are not adding to storage. For the last three days it has said, "Next batch in 1 hour." However, there are never any batches sent to storage. I can add the ingredients to the facility but the end product never comes.

Thanks,
Debbie

Hi Debbie,
How are you storing your products? If you are doing so through the facility manager then they are all stored at once and you can't see what each one stores.

Are your facilities on 17 showing in the facility manager? How do you know those facilities are not producing if you use the Store All?

Wait several hours without storing any products, then go to your farm 17 and see if they show any products complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2021, 05:30 AM

Default migration

Hi since the migration on my farm 1 the watermill is missing it shows up in the facility's but is missing on my farm
my user id 511169309

Last edited by ray1851; Mar 10 2021 at 05:36 AM. Reason: to add user id
Old Mar 10 2021, 05:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1851 View Post
Hi since the migration on my farm 1 the watermill is missing it shows up in the facility's but is missing on my farm
my user id 511169309
Hi ray1851,

We have replied to you every time you have asked this, please click on this link to see the reply and it will tell you how to find your posts and the replies on the forum:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6432950

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 10 2021, 05:50 AM

Default Working facilities

I tried to go to a friends farm to work facilities and it says that the request is reserved for her friends only. We both show that we are friends and she has checked the settings she posted it as. My ID is 100000320494599
I tried several times. It also does not allow me to add her as a neighbor.
Closed Thread