Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 02 2020, 05:18 PM

I recently added someone who plays farmtown to my fb friends with the purpose of adding them as a neighbor. They do not show up in my neighbor's tab.
Old Sep 02 2020, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico Corner View Post
I recently added someone who plays farmtown to my fb friends with the purpose of adding them as a neighbor. They do not show up in my neighbor's tab.
Hi Calico CDorner,
Try the memcache link I posted and see if that will work. Facebook is not quick at updating the information sent for the My Neighbors tab. If the memcache doesn't work you may have to wait a day or so for Facebook to send the data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2020, 05:48 PM

Smile

thank you - it worked, they are now a neighbor
Old Sep 17 2020, 04:56 AM

Question meaning of color dots

can anyone tell me what the color dots mean in our profile box
Old Sep 17 2020, 07:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbussard View Post
can anyone tell me what the color dots mean in our profile box
Hi jkbussard,

You can find out what all the coloured dots on all the pictures in the neighbours bar in the Game Guide Chapter about Neighbours. Heres' the link to the specific post that explains them all:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post3355286
Old Sep 20 2020, 10:04 AM

Default Working a friends farm

Jack schneider is a farm town friend but when I go into work his farm I always get someone else, like Janet, SweetLuluBelle, Prissy, each time a different person, can you please help me. I unfriended Jack then asked to friend him again but still the same,
Old Sep 20 2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
Jack schneider is a farm town friend but when I go into work his farm I always get someone else, like Janet, SweetLuluBelle, Prissy, each time a different person, can you please help me. I unfriended Jack then asked to friend him again but still the same,
Hi BABANAN

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

You have posted this problem a few times and we have answered you and asked you to do some things.

We dont know if you have tried our suggestions as you have not responded to them, so I will post them again. Please read them and let us know what you have done.

-. Have you tried to contact your neighbor on facebook chat to tell him what is happening? I'm not asking you to unfriend him, just to talk to him via facebook chat.

-. Are you going to that farm from a saved link or by clicking in his pic in your neighbors bar and then choosing Visit xxx farm?

-. Is this only happening when you try to work his facilities or when you visit his farms?
Old Sep 24 2020, 09:43 AM

Ok I decided to count my neighbors (in blue) and I only have about 70?? Yet it tells me I am at my limit? Can someone check into this for me and see why this is so? If I counted neighbors right I have 30 or so free spots! Do the ones that say Not neighbor in white count?
Old Sep 24 2020, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Ok I decided to count my neighbors (in blue) and I only have about 70?? Yet it tells me I am at my limit? Can someone check into this for me and see why this is so? If I counted neighbors right I have 30 or so free spots! Do the ones that say Not neighbor in white count?
Hi Riap,
You have 106 neighbors, not 70. Do you have the My Neighbors tab set to Show Active Players only? If so then you will not see the ones who haven't been playing.

You can see what your total is by going to the trophies in your toolbox. the first 4 trophies will show you the total.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2020, 12:32 PM

Default Reporting a Super Neighbor Glitch

I am not certain where to post this but here goes.
I have a Super Neighbor whom I allow to harvest crops, plow & plant, and fish. Today I decided to allow her to manage my trains also. Now when she visits my farms, she is also allowed to harvest trees which I do not want. I keep removing the check on Harvest Trees but every time I look again, the check is back on for Harvest Trees. The only way to prevent her from having the ability to harvest trees is if I uncheck the box for managing my trains. As long as I do not allow her to manage trains, she won't be able to harvest trees but as soon as I allow her to manage trains, the check returns for harvest trees.
Is this a known issue that FT is working on?
Thank you

Tags
add neighbor, archived farm, blue dot, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors