Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 17 2020, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
Click the small question mark in the box for that container and you can see how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days at this time of the day.
I do understand what you're saying about dispatch time. I was dispatching a little earlier than this, but real life has gotten in my way lately

Maybe I'm clicking the wrong question mark but all I see is the images of the products I can import. I don't see any other question marks.

Going offline for a while but will BBL. Thanks for your help, Taz!
Old Sep 17 2020, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I do understand what you're saying about dispatch time. I was dispatching a little earlier than this, but real life has gotten in my way lately

Maybe I'm clicking the wrong question mark but all I see is the images of the products I can import. I don't see any other question marks.

Going offline for a while but will BBL. Thanks for your help, Taz!
Hi BarbLH,
The small question mark in a box will only show in the container you are currently preparing:

Just to the right of the time remaining.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 17 2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old Sep 17 2020, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
The small question mark in a box will only show in the container you are currently preparing:

Just to the right of the time remaining.
WOW! Never noticed that before. I learn something new every day! Thanks, Taz
Old Sep 21 2020, 07:22 AM

Default Ship's Logbook

Every time I open a ship's logbook, the ports and order of the ports have changed. Is there a way to lock in what I want? I arrange it, reopen it, and it's different. Even arranging the ports and their positions immediately before dispatching, then checking what was dispatched is entirely different.
Old Sep 21 2020, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
Every time I open a ship's logbook, the ports and order of the ports have changed. Is there a way to lock in what I want? I arrange it, reopen it, and it's different. Even arranging the ports and their positions immediately before dispatching, then checking what was dispatched is entirely different.

H mrsmel

I moved your post to the thread about Ships.

Yes, when you open the ship's logbook while you are preparing your ship, it will show you a different list of ports.
You have to click in Reuse Last Itinerary button and the previous list of ports will show up for you.
Then if you want , you can make changes for that list.

Now, if your question is if there is a way to get your previous list as soon as you click in Ship's logbook, then no, you have to click in Reuse Last Itinerary button every time you are loading a new ship.

You have all the information in our Game Guide for Ships Chapter
Old Sep 22 2020, 08:18 AM

After I clicked on reuse last itinerary, I get the message that "no more changes can be made" grrrr.
Old Sep 22 2020, 08:28 AM

Quote:
After I clicked on reuse last itinerary, I get the message that "no more changes can be made" grrrr.
Hi mrsmel

Remember you can only change 10 ports per ship while you are preparing the ship.

Please try the following with your next ship:

-. while you are preparing it click in Ships Logbook
-. then click in Reuse last Itinerary button
-. after that make the changes you want up to 10 ports. You can also change positions for your ports.

Please remember that everytime you start preparing a new ship, you have to click in Reuse last Itinerary button to get the previous list.
Old Sep 22 2020, 09:24 AM

Please carefully read my last post. While preparing my ship, I did exactly as you said.
-.While preparing my ship I clicked on Ship's Logbook
-.I then clicked on reuse last itinerary
-. After that I tried to make any change and the notice to me was "no more changes can be made"

When I go to load a ship tomorrow I'll include screen shots. After that I'll bow out of ships.
Old Sep 22 2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Please carefully read my last post. While preparing my ship, I did exactly as you said.
-.While preparing my ship I clicked on Ship's Logbook
-.I then clicked on reuse last itinerary
-. After that I tried to make any change and the notice to me was "no more changes can be made"

When I go to load a ship tomorrow I'll include screen shots. After that I'll bow out of ships.
I thought you made changes before using the last itinerary list.

Ok, we will wait till tomorrow to see how it goes
Old Sep 22 2020, 06:23 PM

just noticed someone on my level 30 in the ship list and she obvuoysly doesnt play anymore cant even find her in neighbour list or anywhere so how could that happen cannot change it now stuck there for next 2 days and cant change her till it goes home

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port