Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 14 2020, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Orlando View Post
When are you fix the problem of missing boats and log cutters?
Seams FT is mighty SLOW!

I don't own them, but my super neighbors do! Its terrible working their farms since they have lost those tools!
Hi Vincent,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about tools as your other post regarding this was moved here too.

If you are talking about the glitch that caused some tools to go missing, there were ownly a few who were hit with that glitch. All the missing tools they had can be repurchased with coins and they were credited with the coins to do so.

If that is not what you are referring to, then those who are missing the tools need to register here and post about it so we can work with them directly to solve the problem. We can not do that through you.

Please reply to this thread rather than starting a new thread about the same subject.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2020, 03:27 AM

What happened to my turbo checkout station? It disappeared a few days ago
Old Sep 17 2020, 04:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathigrg View Post
What happened to my turbo checkout station? It disappeared a few days ago
Hi Kathigrg,

I have moved your post to Help and Support for Tools.
When you have a problem like this please post in the Help and Support section. General Feedback is just for feedback about the game.

Show just Tools in your game preferences and go to your 1st farm called kathi's Farm 1-QUEST. Your Turbo Checkout Station is on that farm towards the bottom right corner.
Old Sep 19 2020, 07:33 PM

Default Removing & Adding Animals

Come up easier solution to removing and adding animals without avatar person getting in the way. I can't remove or move 2 animals which are outside of the area of all my animals. Plus my avatar person keeps getting in the way.
Old Sep 19 2020, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialSunfreshFarms View Post
Come up easier solution to removing and adding animals without avatar person getting in the way. I can't remove or move 2 animals which are outside of the area of all my animals. Plus my avatar person keeps getting in the way.
Hi OfficialSunfreshFarms,
I moved your post from suggestions to answer you as we can not answer or reply in that section.
First there are tools that make moving animals much faster. There is the animal Herding Robot that will move multiple animals in to the correct shed. There is also the Tower Crane which will move animals (and other things into your storage in bulk.
For your 2 stuck animals uncheck the box in your preferences for freezing animals. That will let them move around so you can get them when they have moved from the area they are in. You can also try unchecking all the show items in your preferences and see if you can get them to highlight.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2020, 04:39 PM

Please help me. I am confused about buying the ex tools I have bought so many of the reg. and i'm trying to look and see what I am lacking to be able to buy the ex tools. I am looking at what its says you have to have already to buy the ex tools and some of them I believe I have them, Please take a look at what I have in my storage and see if i'm ever going to going some of the bigger tools. (ex)http://http://apps.facebook.com/farm...561&farm_ix=28
Old Sep 21 2020, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by net1917 View Post
Please help me. I am confused about buying the ex tools I have bought so many of the reg. and i'm trying to look and see what I am lacking to be able to buy the ex tools. I am looking at what its says you have to have already to buy the ex tools and some of them I believe I have them, Please take a look at what I have in my storage and see if i'm ever going to going some of the bigger tools. (ex)http://http://apps.facebook.com/farm...561&farm_ix=28
Hi net1917

About the big tools you have up now:

-. Harvester EX 5x5

-. Seeder EX 5x5 and EX 6x6

If you want to purchase the Combine Harvest Plow EX 5x5 you need:
Regular Plower 16x16
and
Regular Combine Harvest/Plow 16x16
You already have the Harvester EX 5x5

If you want to purchase the Combine Harvest/Plant EX 5x5 you need:
Regular Combine Harvest-Plant 16x16
Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (5x5)
You already have the Seeder EX 5x5

You can read all tools you need to upgrade for new ones in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886
Old Sep 23 2020, 06:58 AM

Default Lost Fuel

Hi!
In the last 2 days I have lost 1400 fuels. I have no idea where that fuel is. I have accepted fuel gifts and bonuses and they are all gone. When I refuel, the fuel picks the least amount of fuel in my storage and then deletes the rest of my fuel. Now I need my fuel and cannot get it due to it being all gone or not being able to receive my gifts or bonuses. What can I do to get them back.

Another problem I have is that I had quit Farmtown in 2015. I returned back to play again about 2 weeks ago and I had a lot of facilities that are no longer there that were paid for. I had several meat trucks, I had the oil refinery and Chocolate factory and now all of that is gone too. Will you please help me to understand how to get these things back again.
Old Sep 23 2020, 08:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi-M View Post
Hi!
In the last 2 days I have lost 1400 fuels. I have no idea where that fuel is. I have accepted fuel gifts and bonuses and they are all gone. When I refuel, the fuel picks the least amount of fuel in my storage and then deletes the rest of my fuel. Now I need my fuel and cannot get it due to it being all gone or not being able to receive my gifts or bonuses. What can I do to get them back.
Hi Candi-M,

I have split your issues into two different posts as they belong in different threads. We always try to keep related posts in the same threads so that it's easier to find information on a specific subject.

Your missing facilities issue I will be moving to the Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items Missing thread and answering it there.

For your Fuel Issue:

You refuelled yesterday which amounts to around 1280 Fuel Tanks to give you 384570 Fuel.
When you refuelled today you had far less Fuel tanks so you only got 195510.

When you refuel the game looks for any Fuel tanks you have in storage either from accepting gifts or making them or earning them from working friends facilities and also any Fuel tanks that are in your gift box that you have not stored yet. When you refuel it takes away all of those. However, the gifted ones in storage sometimes don't get taken out immediately until you reload the game and then it corrects. I expect that's what you were seeing in storage after you refuelled. It does calculate the fuel correctly even though those may have not been immediately removed.

I have just tested refuelling to make sure it correctly calculates the fuel and it is, even though they don't all always get removed immediately.

When you see a post that you think is going to give you Fuel you need to read the description to make sure it is a Fuel bonus and not Ingredients to make fuel. The posts look identical as they both show the Fuel tank picture One will give you Fuel Tanks BUT the other one will only give you crude oil.

When it's ingredients to make Fuel it will say Can you send me Ingredients to make 68 Fuel Tank... Those don't give you Fuel they give you crude oil to make fuel. What they are asking for is the ingredients to make the Fuel, so you get crude oil.

The majority of the posts from friends, regarding Fuel, will likely be those asking for ingredients to make Fuel rather than an actual Fuel Tank bonus that gives you Fuel tanks so it may be that what has happened with those is that what you have been accepting and sending is ingredients to make fuel thinking that they were Fuel Tanks bonuses.
Old Sep 24 2020, 10:01 AM

I have a question about fuel. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum, if not please redirect this post.

My question is how many fuel tanks does a farmer get after helping a fellow farmer in doing the facilities and the client services? It seems to me every farmer I have helped is giving me different number of fuel tanks. For instance I originally have 84110 that I can refill to my farm, then I helped do a farmer's facilities and client services, I came back to my farms, and clicked on that fuel tank icon through the map and my total available for refill today is 117730, so I've gain 33,620 for helping out that farmer's farm. I then went to the wall and helped out another farmer, I came back and clicked on that fuel tank icon and now I have 175930 to refill for today, so I have gained 58,200 fuel tanks in helping the second farmer. Why are the farms I worked giving me different numbers of fuel tanks? I worked both the facilities and the client services on both farms. Why are they giving me different numbers in fuel tanks?

Tags
can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, fuel, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, lost tool, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working