Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Archives - Suggestions and Feedback

Old Aug 18 2009, 09:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyzme View Post
hahahah...please do....cant get to my farm...it just sits on LOADING...cant go to neighbors farms etc...2 days earlier I lost my house and patio furniture, I got the house replaced and replanted my farm and now I cant get to it..have uninstalled the flash and reinstalled as suggested with no improvement...any suggestions ?
Do you remember where it suggested you uninstall and reinstall Flash? Because I kept getting this sql error, so I searched it on google and found this. (I'm sure this is already posted somewhere on here!) Its about this koob virus, and the way it's installed is via a popup message that says to update Flash. I got the pop up message while playing farmtown, so stupidly followed the directions (I've never done that before, but somehow felt safe on Farmtown...forgetting I was ALSO on Facebook ). Here's a link I found, there are many out there that discuss it.

http://teck.in/koobface-worm-on-twit...oval-tips.html
Old Aug 18 2009, 10:38 AM

i block all pop ups...i actually did the uninstall from a thread here titled "farmtown wont load"
Old Aug 18 2009, 11:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonie googoo View Post
ive had so much fun with this game but now its boring......
I totally agree. What am I supposed to do with my farm now that everything is unlocked and I have millions in the bank? I don't need to work for cash cause I have several millions already. I don't want to plow for others to get XP's cause I've reach 34 already.

There are so many features that could be done to make it more fun. Different buildings, more land etc.
Old Aug 18 2009, 11:57 AM

Im not level 34 but there should be more levels and more stuff too buy/unlock; like crops, land, animals etc. Its gunna get boring in a while for me!
Old Aug 18 2009, 12:19 PM

The game is less fun when you reach level 34. I have a very pretty farm, yes I would like to add to it but not until I can make it larger. I will be happy to be able to get a larger farm and higher ranks, but I will take my time when they come and this time I will enjoy the game more. For now my fun comes with hiring lower level players to work on my farm, and harvesting raspberries since people have a hard time getting others to do it. I keep waiting for the new levels and finding new ways to enjoy the game until they get here.
Old Aug 18 2009, 05:03 PM

Hello, I just reached level 34, I love farmtown and I know this is a beta game, so i am wondering if the developers were into adding more things to look forward to when we get into this level of the game? I already renovated my farm twice and in the process of doing it on the 3rd time as i dont know what to do already in the game, I have plenty of coins and nothing to look forward to increase the level. I love this game so maybe if you guys can give us more things to achieve for the next level, we really appreciate it. I am hoping to hear any feedback regarding this matter. Thank you so much.
Old Aug 18 2009, 11:03 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm level 33 and don't care to have a mansion. No, there isn't a lot to do on my farm because I really like the way it looks and don't want to change it, so I started a second farm. This one I'm not racing towards the finish like the first one and on it I'm going to design it a completely different way.

I know it's a beta. I expect glitches and bugs so they don't bother me all that much, but I really hope some new toys will be coming out soon. Things I can add to my farms. The list of things people ave suggested is long.. LOL And some really awesome ideas. But I also know that bugs have to take their place in the front of the line.. Once things get working more smoothly I'm sure new toys and other cool features will come.
Old Aug 24 2009, 09:12 PM

i'm nowhere near the top levels, but: plow the fields, plant the crops, harvest the crops, repeat... is this all there is?? i know it's a 'beta' application, but this is really getting boring, and nowhere near worth all the hype it's been given... for me, it's a coin-toss as to keeping the app or not...
Old Aug 24 2009, 09:24 PM

hi I am having problems on farm as randomly can access a field ready to harvest but not another
field ready to harvest. can access some animals so as to move them or whatever and then others
I can't . And this is not only goats but not sheep. It is random a sheep here but another sheep
not etc. I cannot access any flowers so as to do anything with them. A gift of a sheep as I was
bringing it in did not go were I wanted and is in middle of a field of sunflowers and cannot really see
it but I am afraid I only got part of the sheep. usually can hover over stuff and it will name it but that
is not happening except in rare cases. A blue Hyacinth. That is the only flower. very very weird stuff
Old Aug 24 2009, 09:29 PM

Hi i saw someone complaining about problems on her farm not being able to access her farm.
so thought this was a thread where I could post my last comment. but seeing others it seems
it is about being bored with farm town. Did i post this in wrong place if did sorry. Uh where
DO I post it?

Tags
bored with game, level 34, more land, more levels