Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Archives Help

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Nov 23 2010, 11:14 PM
amberdh's Avatar
amberdh amberdh is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 28 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,442
Default Farm Cash, Coins and FB Credits

This thread is for reporting problems concerning any problems with farmcash and coins. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Update 11th September '13 Hi , we are getting a lot of posts regarding Changes to Facebook Credits . Click Here to be taken to the Facebook Help Section on Facebook Credits.

Facebook Gift Cards Info:

If you already bought or a friend sent you a Facebook Gift Card you can redeem it by following these steps:

1. Visit https://www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem
2. Enter the PIN number located in your Gift Card
3. At this point you already have the cash equivalent of your Facebook Gift Card saved in your Facebook
Account
4. To buy FarmCash in FarmTown just proceed as usual and Facebook will automatically use your cash balance to pay for the farm cash.

-----


Check Out The Game Guide:

Chapter 02: Basics Everything you need to know about coins is included in this chapter.

Chapter 18: Bank and Farmcash Everything you need to know about farmcash is included in this chapter.

If you have purchased farmcash or coins and it was not credited to your account:

FACEBOOK USERS... Reimbursements are NEVER given through the forum. You will need to contact the Farmtown Support Team and fill out a support ticket. To contact the support staff Click Here select the category in the window that opens, choose either 'Billing-Paypal' or 'Billing-Offers', and fill in a support ticket. However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed, be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you.

MYSPACE USERS... Reimbursements are NEVER given through the forum. Click on 'Contact' located below your game. From the 'select an issue' drop down menu, choose either 'Billing-Paypal' or 'Billing-Offers', whichever applies best to your situation, and then continue to fill out the remainder of the requested information.

*DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION*

If Coins or Farmcash have gone missing from your account or you were not credited for leveling up:

1. Try clearing your browser's cache and macromedia cache files. Then reload your browser and the game

Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache. Click HERE to clear your macromedia cache files.

2. If your farmcash or coins still hasn't turned up please include a link to your farm in your post.

Click HERE for instructions on linking your farm to the forum.

*PLEASE NOTE*

-Ensure that your browser isn't blocking any cookies that may be necessary to complete a farmcash purchase

-Gifted farmcash or farmcash items will show up in your gift box on your farm.

-There is no way to convert coins to farmcash.

-All offers, purchases, reimbursements etc., can sometimes take a while. Please be patient.

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.
__________________
Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by Rob T; Sep 11 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: updating info
  #2  
Old Dec 01 2013, 10:49 PM
catfish1951 catfish1951 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 01 2013
Posts: 1
Default farmtown

im having trouble sending a farmtown cash gift to a freind but its saying error u must buy 25 farmcash or or erarn 25 farmcash doing offers and it should not be that way i have talk to some of my freinds they say somthing is wronge the gift should have been sent with no problem plzzzzzz can some 1 help me or a farmtown rep. fix this problem sin catfish1951
  #3  
Old Dec 01 2013, 11:28 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 7,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish1951 View Post
im having trouble sending a farmtown cash gift to a freind but its saying error u must buy 25 farmcash or or erarn 25 farmcash doing offers and it should not be that way i have talk to some of my freinds they say somthing is wronge the gift should have been sent with no problem plzzzzzz can some 1 help me or a farmtown rep. fix this problem sin catfish1951
It is correct. Either you need to have bought or earned 25 farm cash through the offers or have been playing 6 months. From the last release:
11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates


Do not use this clearing unless directed to:
To clear memcache click HERE

How to link your farm

Please do not come to my farm to ask questions. That is what the forum is for.
  #4  
Old Dec 04 2013, 09:06 PM
rocker grrrrrl rocker grrrrrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 30 2009
Posts: 109
Default question regarding buying FC credits

Hi everybody--- I am wondering about buying some of the credits to get some FC. Specifically, on my niece's account. She wants to send me some FC. But it is a newer account, less than 6 months old. So I explained about how she has to buy 25 FC first, then she is free to send whatever she wants, whenever she wants. No problem, she says....... right??

Well, so here's the rub: She has no credit card! Can she buy one of those pre-paid Visa cards and use that? I think 25 FC costs something like $5.00 US or something like that. Maybe she can load a card with, say, $10 or $20 or something, and buy the FC on her account, as well as her brother's. Then she should be good to go.....

If she were to do that, would it work? I am wondering about her buying FT credits for a couple of different accounts...... using the same pre-paid card with the same card number for both farms. Would that be a problem, or is it done all the time?

No pay Pal acct, no credit card... sheesh. Although I would not feel 100% comfortable using my own Visa or M/C to buy the credits either.

So anyway, I thought that maybe the pre-paid Visa might me a good alternative. Your thoughts???

Thanks!

Jude
  #5  
Old Dec 04 2013, 09:14 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 7,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Hi everybody--- I am wondering about buying some of the credits to get some FC. Specifically, on my niece's account. She wants to send me some FC. But it is a newer account, less than 6 months old. So I explained about how she has to buy 25 FC first, then she is free to send whatever she wants, whenever she wants. No problem, she says....... right??

Well, so here's the rub: She has no credit card! Can she buy one of those pre-paid Visa cards and use that? I think 25 FC costs something like $5.00 US or something like that. Maybe she can load a card with, say, $10 or $20 or something, and buy the FC on her account, as well as her brother's. Then she should be good to go.....

If she were to do that, would it work? I am wondering about her buying FT credits for a couple of different accounts...... using the same pre-paid card with the same card number for both farms. Would that be a problem, or is it done all the time?

No pay Pal acct, no credit card... sheesh. Although I would not feel 100% comfortable using my own Visa or M/C to buy the credits either.

So anyway, I thought that maybe the pre-paid Visa might me a good alternative. Your thoughts???

Thanks!

Jude
Her best bet would be to buy a Facebook card. Then she can load that into Facebook and use that money to buy Farm Cash.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates


Do not use this clearing unless directed to:
To clear memcache click HERE

How to link your farm

Please do not come to my farm to ask questions. That is what the forum is for.
  #6  
Old Dec 04 2013, 09:18 PM
rocker grrrrrl rocker grrrrrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 30 2009
Posts: 109
Default

OK, where would she get this? I saw a sale ad for a local store, they were advertising a $25 Facebook card on sale for $20. This was a different card than the Zynga card that I have seen for sale.

Would that be the correct thing to buy?

And....can that one card, be used on multiple accounts?

Last edited by rocker grrrrrl; Dec 04 2013 at 09:27 PM.
  #7  
Old Dec 04 2013, 09:27 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 7,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
OK, where would she get this? I saw an ad for Dollar General, for a $25 Facebook card on sale for $20. This was a different one than the Zynga card that I have seen for sale.

Would that be the correct thing to buy?

And....can that one card, be used on multiple accounts?
The card needs to be for Facebook and not Zynga. A Zynga card is only for Zynga games and Farm Town is not a Zynga game. Those cards are sold several different places and if she can get it on sale at Dollar General I would.
The money once redeemed into her Facebook account can be used for more than one game if that is what you mean. You can't use the card for more than one Facebook account if that is what you mean.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates


Do not use this clearing unless directed to:
To clear memcache click HERE

How to link your farm

Please do not come to my farm to ask questions. That is what the forum is for.
  #8  
Old Dec 04 2013, 09:33 PM
rocker grrrrrl rocker grrrrrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 30 2009
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The card needs to be for Facebook and not Zynga. A Zynga card is only for Zynga games and Farm Town is not a Zynga game. Those cards are sold several different places and if she can get it on sale at Dollar General I would.
The money once redeemed into her Facebook account can be used for more than one game if that is what you mean. You can't use the card for more than one Facebook account if that is what you mean.
Yes, I did mean for more than one account.

So that is why I was wondering about using one of those pre-paid Visa cards. I was thinking that it could be used like a regular credit card. Input your info, buy the 25 FC needed to be able to lift the restriction, then move on to the next acct and repeat. Same card, same account number, just debit the $5.00 needed to lift the restriction on the next account, and so on.

Yes??? No???
  #9  
Old Dec 04 2013, 09:43 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 7,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Yes, I did mean for more than one account.

So that is why I was wondering about using one of those pre-paid Visa cards. I was thinking that it could be used like a regular credit card. Input your info, buy the 25 FC needed to be able to lift the restriction, then move on to the next acct and repeat. Same card, same account number, just debit the $5.00 needed to lift the restriction on the next account, and so on.

Yes??? No???
All of the transactions are through Facebook and Trialpay, but I don't think they allow the use of prepaid Visa cards. You would have to check in the help for Facebook to see.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates


Do not use this clearing unless directed to:
To clear memcache click HERE

How to link your farm

Please do not come to my farm to ask questions. That is what the forum is for.
  #10  
Old Dec 04 2013, 09:57 PM
rocker grrrrrl rocker grrrrrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 30 2009
Posts: 109
Default

will do. thanks!
 

Tags
$12.00, billing problem, bounced email, broken, buy, can't add neighbors, cannot send gift, cant accept neighbors, cash, cash problems, charity, claiming belts, claiming degrees, clearing facilities, coins, coins disappeared, coins missing, coins on harvesting, counter not working, credit, credits, data loss, directory, disappearing tools, dissapeared, donation, earn, earn cash, earn coins offers, earned, email update, facebook credits, facilities, facilities problem, farm, farm cash, farm cash missing, farm cash offers, farm cash purchase, farm cash reduced, farm coins, farm town, farmtown cash, farmtown cashcoins, fartown credits, fc issues, gifts to farmer friends, glitchs, help needed, hire, hiring, important, increasing friends, missing cash from job, missing crops, missing money, missing xp credits, my neighbor, my neighbours, neighbor error, neighbor info incorrect, neighbor issue, neighbor limit, neighbors, no new neighbors, non payment for crops, not getting farm coins, not paid, payment for crops, posting belts, posting degrees, posting facilities, problem buying cash, problem with neighbors, purchase, question, questions, ripped off, stolen, support, transfer facebook credits, work others' facilities, working facilities

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.