Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Archives Help

Old Mar 16 2011, 01:47 AM

Post Current X025 Error

The developers have been notified concerning the increase in X025 errors and are working towards a resolution.

To assist them, please include answers to the following questions in your post...

1. How frequent does it happen, how many times in a 10 min farming session?

2. Can you reproduce it consistently?

3. Is the avatar on a particular position when this happens, like far away from the harvested field?

4. Browser Information. What browser do you play with when you get this error.

5. What is the server number when you get this error? This will show up in red in the chat box. For example: (WF31)

Current work around: Go to your preferences and UN click the box beside 'Show Coins and XP Animations'.

Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited by amberdh; Mar 18 2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old Mar 17 2011, 12:49 PM

Exclamation Data Error when Harvesting

Everytime I start to harvest someone's farm I get the "data error click the green tick to reload the game." Can you please take a look at my DB and see if there is something wrong? This has been happening for the past 3 days.

Thank you!!!
Old Mar 17 2011, 01:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcr View Post
Everytime I start to harvest someone's farm I get the "data error click the green tick to reload the game." Can you please take a look at my DB and see if there is something wrong? This has been happening for the past 3 days.

Thank you!!!
Hello,

Can you please try clearing your cache and macromedia files, close browser, and reload game. Instructions , if you need them, can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Also, go to your game preferences and un check the box marked "Show Coins and XP Animations" . See if that helps.

Thank you.
Old Mar 17 2011, 01:13 PM

I'm having the same problem. It just started today. I just start harvesting someone's farm and I get booted.
Old Mar 17 2011, 01:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolly128 View Post
I'm having the same problem. It just started today. I just start harvesting someone's farm and I get booted.
Hello,

Are you seeing a specific error message ? Try the suggestions in the post before yours.

Thank you
Old Mar 17 2011, 01:22 PM

I have already done these things. These are always the first corrective steps that happen before posing. It is now occuring when I use the chainsaw and boat on other people's farms. However, it does not happen when I use on my own farms.
Old Mar 17 2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
I have already done these things. These are always the first corrective steps that happen before posing. It is now occuring when I use the chainsaw and boat on other people's farms. However, it does not happen when I use on my own farms.
Hello,
As you have already tried the clearing cache and changing your game settings, there is little else to try other than removing flash and installing a new version or try upping the storage for the macromedia file or perhaps try another browser, if you havent already.
The developers are working on a fix for a different error message that has been appearing recently. This may be related. I will pass the information on. The 1st post on page 1 of the following link will be where updated information related to it will be posted when we know...........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393882

Thank you for posting the information and for your patience at this time.
Old Mar 17 2011, 01:45 PM

I guess I should have expanded on that I did remove and reinstall flash. Again, this is part of your standard response to trouble shooting. Since others are having this problem...and it is not a timeout error....please do not push this aside as end-user error and "hope" it is fixed with the timeout error. Please treat it as an actual problem with FT and submit it for a proper investigation.

Thank you
Old Mar 17 2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
I guess I should have expanded on that I did remove and reinstall flash. Again, this is part of your standard response to trouble shooting. Since others are having this problem...and it is not a timeout error....please do not push this aside as end-user error and "hope" it is fixed with the timeout error. Please treat it as an actual problem with FT and submit it for a proper investigation.

Thank you
I understand you are frustrated by the "standard responses to troubleshooting", we always recommend that first as it fixes, not all, but a lot of issues. It by no means implies that the error is is originated at the user's end. It does make things easier if when you post you let us know what you have already tried, helps to narrow down where the problem lies and then suggest another solution if there is one .

I did say "I will pass the information on" and i had already done it before you posted this reply
Old Mar 17 2011, 02:19 PM

Thanks Tiger!!! I appreciate it!!! I know about troubleshooting steps and I should have included the flash in my first posting so you knew I did all of that. Sorry I missed the part in your post that you passed it along. Here is to crossing fingers it is an easy troubleshoot!!

Tags
error x025, farm harvest, fix this please, problem