PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 1st, 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Rob T
Jul 05 2010, 08:54 PM
i like the new updates but the fish farm can't be worked by others . i was wondering why not .

because there is no 'produce' for anyone to help with. the fish in the farm grow at their own rate and can't be sped up, just like you can't speed the trees up with their growing, or any of the crops, or the milk and eggs etc

JocelynCS
Jul 05 2010, 09:20 PM
I realize that the farm cash we pay out for new facilities is your money maker, but can't we have some "interim" new releases where additional items are added to our existing facilities? We've had almost nothing added to the facilities we already have accept cinnamon buns to the bakery. There are so many other ways we could use some of our crops and harvests -

Other kinds of fish in our sushi and seafood restaurants (cod or haddock as fish and chips, tuna sashimi, tuna sandwiches in the sandwich shops) our meats (chicken salad sandwiches, hamburgers in the sandwich shops), our trees (pomegranate juice, guacamole from the avocados in the taco restaurant), other crops (pumpkin pie in the bakery, blueberry pies, lemon, banana, and peach pies), etc.

Please start adding more items to our facilities. We've got a lot of "single task" facilities that take up a lot of space with very little yield!

TraceyMush
Jul 05 2010, 10:00 PM
Wow! l love the new gifts! They are great!! LOVE the boulders and stone benches!

lulu836
Jul 05 2010, 10:11 PM
I realize that the farm cash we pay out for new facilities is your money maker, but can't we have some "interim" new releases where additional items are added to our existing facilities? We've had almost nothing added to the facilities we already have accept cinnamon buns to the bakery. There are so many other ways we could use some of our crops and harvests -

Other kinds of fish in our sushi and seafood restaurants (cod or haddock as fish and chips, tuna sashimi, tuna sandwiches in the sandwich shops) our meats (chicken salad sandwiches, hamburgers in the sandwich shops), our trees (pomegranate juice, guacamole from the avocados in the taco restaurant), other crops (pumpkin pie in the bakery, blueberry pies, lemon, banana, and peach pies), etc.

Please start adding more items to our facilities. We've got a lot of "single task" facilities that take up a lot of space with very little yield!

I have to agree.........I've had to ignore most of the last 2 updates because if one buys all the facilities then one can go nuts trying to keep them supplied with raw material. A little more simplicity would be a really, really good thing. I know Slashkey is a business and the more facilities they put out there, the more "money" they will make from users buying FC and coins. What about it devs.......can we have more product to produce without having more facilities for a while?

KayGee
Jul 05 2010, 10:17 PM
Farm Town really, really sucks... It is impossible to do what needs be done in a short about of time. I spend more HOURS than I can even count 'watering' my (or other's) Flowers. I am constantly being "timed out' and have to started All Over Again.

'The Market' is the Pits.... the very Last Place I want to go to 'hire' anyone (but have Little to No Choice).

What's wrong or, holding up 'improvements' to 'The Inn'??? Shouldn't 'The Inn' be the place to Hire? (I Go to 'The Market' to sell my produce... nevertherless, I am Forced to go to the Market to 'hire' people. Not Good.

Farm Town keeps 'Adding' to it 'App'... instead of 'improving its existing App.

Farm Town really, really Sucks.

...and, as they say, don't let it hit you on the way out. I am unclear on how you are being forced to play this "sucky" game. Don't like it? Find a better one. BTW, good luck wit dat.

Deb NZ
Jul 05 2010, 10:45 PM
I agree. They are NOT worth the headache. I never get the email either, I'm tired of sending in the complaint email as well. They easily owe me 20-30 points, if not more. Probably WAAAAAAAAY more, but I've given up hope. I'm tired of watching stupid videos (that Tom Hanks one was reallllllly dumb), downloading games, etc...only to not get points! argh, seems they'd rather have our cash. Well, not this person. Fixed income and all that, real life takes priority.

Yes this happens to me about every 3rd time.I must confess I do nothing and wait for the next application of the day.Hi ho moving right along.

SPOTSROCK
Jul 06 2010, 12:08 AM
LOVE ur ideas..

Can we make fishing easier , most won't do it.. also can we get more salmon .. i can fish for days or so it seems and only ONE salmon to be caught..

Keep up the great work Devs... spending way to much time on Ft... but love it none the less.. . . . .

mslundy
Jul 06 2010, 02:04 AM
What exactly is the purpose of the different ground covers, say the tall grass for instance? Is it just for looks or does it make your livestock produce faster? just wondering. . . :)

Tony D
Jul 06 2010, 02:10 AM
What exactly is the purpose of the different ground covers, say the tall grass for instance? Is it just for looks or does it make your livestock produce faster? just wondering. . . :)It is just for aesthetical purposes

Angels Shangri-La
Jul 06 2010, 02:21 AM
I agree. They are NOT worth the headache. I never get the email either, I'm tired of sending in the complaint email as well. They easily owe me 20-30 points, if not more. Probably WAAAAAAAAY more, but I've given up hope. I'm tired of watching stupid videos (that Tom Hanks one was reallllllly dumb), downloading games, etc...only to not get points! argh, seems they'd rather have our cash. Well, not this person. Fixed income and all that, real life takes priority.

I do all the free FC offers and have never had a problem get it. In the last 2 weeks $52.

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilsmoochy.jpg

what fun we had in the forum waiting for this last update::
if you would like a shirt just leave me a private message i will leave your shirt in a return message to not clog up this forum.[/QUOTE]

Pure genius:)

HelenJS22
Jul 06 2010, 02:42 AM
I do all the free FC offers and have never had a problem get it. In the last 2 weeks $52.

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/vigilsmoochy.jpg

what fun we had in the forum waiting for this last update::
if you would like a shirt just leave me a private message i will leave your shirt in a return message to not clog up this forum.

Pure genius:)[/QUOTE]

If you've had enough free offers to gather $52.00 in the past two weeks, don't say it too loudly, because there would probably be lots of other angry people who barely ever see any Farm Cash offers free and new to download.

In Australia we've had practically nothing for the same past two weeks, and I agree with the people saying they are totally fed up with the rewards team. They are more problem than they are worth, and will fight to the death NOT to give us the points we are owed.

Tony D
Jul 06 2010, 02:46 AM
Pure genius:)

If you've had enough free offers to gather $52.00 in the past two weeks, don't say it too loudly, because there would probably be lots of other angry people who barely ever see any Farm Cash offers free and new to download.

In Australia we've had practically nothing for the same past two weeks, and I agree with the people saying they are totally fed up with the rewards team. They are more problem than they are worth, and will fight to the death NOT to give us the points we are owed.[/QUOTE]

Angels a Skippy

HelenJS22
Jul 06 2010, 02:55 AM

In Australia we've had practically nothing for the same past two weeks, and I agree with the people saying they are totally fed up with the rewards team. They are more problem than they are worth, and will fight to the death NOT to give us the points we are owed.

Angels a Skippy[/QUOTE]

so then where did she find all those points, or is she new enough to only just do the surveys .... which are very, very stale, even if you are prepared to be spammed to death.

Tony D
Jul 06 2010, 04:03 AM
Angels a Skippy

so then where did she find all those points, or is she new enough to only just do the surveys .... which are very, very stale, even if you are prepared to be spammed to death.[/QUOTE]Mine are very old as well... I tried doing the "Manga me" one but my Anti Virus had a s#%t fit when I tried to enter..

Texas Matt
Jul 06 2010, 05:00 AM
because there is no 'produce' for anyone to help with. the fish in the farm grow at their own rate and can't be sped up, just like you can't speed the trees up with their growing, or any of the crops, or the milk and eggs etc

i was talking about the fish farm facility . it has the same functions of any other factory we have but cant be worked by others

thnx for your reply though:D

maggie macaulay
Jul 06 2010, 05:21 AM
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. This list includes the new levels, gifts, facilities and path we mentioned on Thursday. Things got a little tricky over here so we ended up launching the latest update about 30 hours late, we are sorry for those who waited long hours for it.

1. Axe tool to chop Pine, Oak, Bamboo and Cinnamon trees: Notice the Oak was previously a harvestable tree producing Accorns, this is not the case anymore. From now on, Oak trees are not harvestable, you can only chop them with the Axe to produce stuff later on in your facilities. Oak tree is now at level 44. Chopped logs are used by the Sawmill or the Cinnamon Factory.

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

2. 10 New Levels: About 30+ new items, all in coins. This includes buildings, decorations and gifts.

3. Cobblestone Path: There are another 2 paths shown in the store, locked. They will probably be released early next week. There are many more paths and some new grounds to be released probably later next week.

4. Sawmill (coins): Allows you to produce Pine and Oak lumbers from Pine and Oak logs (timbers).

5. Cinnamon Factory (27FC): Allows you to produce Cinnamon Bundles from the Cinnamon Logs. Cinnamon Bundles are currently used in the Bakery to produce Cinnamon Buns and in the Coffee Shop to produce Cinnamon Latte.

6. Tea Factory (coins): Allows you to produce Black and Green Tea Bags from the Tea crop.

7. Coffee and Tea Shop (33FC): Allows you to produce different types of drinks from Coffee, Tea, Chocolate and Milk:

-Espresso
-Brewed Coffee
-Capuccino
-Cinnamon Late
-Hot Chocolate
-Mocha
-Iced Tea
-Green Tea

8. Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click.

9. Product filters in storage and market windows: This will allow you to find faster the products you are looking for. Notice that the 'non-ingredients' filter will show you all the products that can not be used as ingredients in your facilities (except fuel).

10. Ground options on the Paths/Ground section in the Store: You can now select different ground types for your fam, this is a per-farm setting. More ground types comming soon.

11. New Tea Crop.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

I am still unable to access Farm Town it just stops at loading user Help please

Deb NZ
Jul 06 2010, 05:33 AM
i was talking about the fish farm facility . it has the same functions of any other factory we have but cant be worked by others

So was Rob Terry the fish farm is like trees the fish have to grow therefor they cannot produce faster by being worked by your neighbours

Texas Matt
Jul 06 2010, 05:35 AM
So was Rob Terry the fish farm is like trees the fish have to grow therefor they cannot produce faster by being worked by your neighbours

ok thnx deb :D

SunnyD
Jul 06 2010, 06:01 AM
HELP!! does anyone know what to do with Flash?? i have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times it is driving me nuts... It keep crashing.......Have deleted the cdn.slashkey file like 5 times... emptied cache etc.. it still keeps crashing.........

Farmer N.D. Red
Jul 06 2010, 07:02 AM
I jumped from Level 90 to Level 100 after the new levels went into effect, but I cannot find a breakdown of each of the new levels and how many XP's are required to reach them anywhere on the Forum. Can you give me a breakdown, please?

obbiechell06
Jul 06 2010, 08:14 AM
Farm Town really, really sucks... It is impossible to do what needs be done in a short about of time. I spend more HOURS than I can even count 'watering' my (or other's) Flowers. I am constantly being "timed out' and have to started All Over Again.

'The Market' is the Pits.... the very Last Place I want to go to 'hire' anyone (but have Little to No Choice).

What's wrong or, holding up 'improvements' to 'The Inn'??? Shouldn't 'The Inn' be the place to Hire? (I Go to 'The Market' to sell my produce... nevertherless, I am Forced to go to the Market to 'hire' people. Not Good.

Farm Town keeps 'Adding' to it 'App'... instead of 'improving its existing App.

Farm Town really, really Sucks.

OMG!! You just need to quit... The Devs work really hard to make this GAME fun for us and people like you come on here and whine... We dont want to hear it... Geez, grow up and quit posting negative stuff..:mad::mad:

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 08:49 AM

Thats what i'm saying, the fish in the fish farm facility grow in their own time, and can't be sped up, cos fish aren't a product :)

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 08:52 AM
HELP!! does anyone know what to do with Flash?? i have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times it is driving me nuts... It keep crashing.......Have deleted the cdn.slashkey file like 5 times... emptied cache etc.. it still keeps crashing.........

Have you tried uninstalling flash, then re-installing your browser, then re-installing flash, it might help, worth a try?

dansd111
Jul 06 2010, 09:10 AM
Have you tried uninstalling flash, then re-installing your browser, then re-installing flash, it might help, worth a try?

Just to add to what Rob said. Use the flash uninstall software from Adobe. This will do a clean uninstall. Find it by doing a Google search "how to uninstall flash player". Follow the instructions.

After the uninstall clear your browsers cache and cookies before doing anything else. Then, log onto Facebook and go into Farmtown. You will be told you need Flash and it will give you a link to install.

CynthiaSue
Jul 06 2010, 09:26 AM
Perhaps the idea is not to have ALL of the facilities. Perhaps one should pick a theme and do it. If they had all come out at the same time, perhaps one could have just decided what they wanted to do and picked some out of the many. I know I have enough facilities, but if I had realized what all was coming, I would not have bought some that I did. Now I am very slow to buy the farmcash ones, so that I am sure, or nearly sure, that when I lay down the farmcash, I actually get the best choice for me. If I buy many more, I will probably end up putting some in storage and exchanging them occasionally.

CynthiaSue
Jul 06 2010, 09:29 AM
Does anyone else have trouble chopping down trees. I click on them all, but unlike harvesting trees, it sometimes seems to get stuck and takes awhile to continue chopping down trees.

SunnyD
Jul 06 2010, 09:36 AM
Just to add to what Rob said. Use the flash uninstall software from Adobe. This will do a clean uninstall. Find it by doing a Google search "how to uninstall flash player". Follow the instructions.

After the uninstall clear your browsers cache and cookies before doing anything else. Then, log onto Facebook and go into Farmtown. You will be told you need Flash and it will give you a link to install.

yes i have done that from the adobe site like 4 times already have also deleted the cdn.slashkey folder and have emptied cache each time did both.... nothing seems to help...... yes i reboot also when do both of them...... nothing is helping i actually did both yesterday when it was acting up along with emptying cache and deleting temp files on my pc emptied my trash etc....... nothing is helping.....

secretsybs
Jul 06 2010, 09:43 AM
Is there any chance we can also buy the facilties with coins as i never have enough farm cash to purchase thanks

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 10:26 AM
yes i have done that from the adobe site like 4 times already have also deleted the cdn.slashkey folder and have emptied cache each time did both.... nothing seems to help...... yes i reboot also when do both of them...... nothing is helping i actually did both yesterday when it was acting up along with emptying cache and deleting temp files on my pc emptied my trash etc....... nothing is helping.....

by chance.... do you use facebook chat? because for sometime, if i had that open, my browser would completely crash, i would be doing my farm, and it would crash all the time, so i turned the chat off, and it was fine.... just a thought

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 10:27 AM
Does anyone else have trouble chopping down trees. I click on them all, but unlike harvesting trees, it sometimes seems to get stuck and takes awhile to continue chopping down trees.

Yes, it does seem to get stuck, all you really need to do is click the save button and refresh the farm, and they'll all be done, don't need to wait :)

Terry K
Jul 06 2010, 10:54 AM
How do get the new levels, I'm at 100, how do I get to 110?

bagoshen
Jul 06 2010, 10:59 AM
I guess when they add more levels

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 11:00 AM

At the moment 100 is the top level, till such time the developers add new levels.
If your XP is pretty high, you probably went straight to level 100 skipping 91 - 99

Terry K
Jul 06 2010, 11:05 AM
RobTerry..............thx 4 the info.

Terry K

StoneFace
Jul 06 2010, 11:22 AM
Perhaps the idea is not to have ALL of the facilities. Perhaps one should pick a theme and do it. If they had all come out at the same time, perhaps one could have just decided what they wanted to do and picked some out of the many. I know I have enough facilities, but if I had realized what all was coming, I would not have bought some that I did. Now I am very slow to buy the farmcash ones, so that I am sure, or nearly sure, that when I lay down the farmcash, I actually get the best choice for me. If I buy many more, I will probably end up putting some in storage and exchanging them occasionally.

Totally agree

I first went with the Juice Factory and Dairy Plant (for the higher income). Now they are a distant second place to the Cellar and 4 wineries. The oil rigs on each farm and the Refinery are really no brainers.... for the fuel supply and for added income both.

So I plant a LOT of grapes, and realize anywhere from 3-7 million per day for each set of 4-farms. I was thinking I would spend a lot when the upgrades came out. But other than one Victorian and a few red Jaguars etc, I still have 130 mill to spend at each farm...... no where near that other poster with 1.5 Billion

Not into the bait (I mean Sushi) think or making pizza and tacos. And one can exchange all their gifts for flour, sugar, etc., and not have to plant as much of that.

StoneFace
Jul 06 2010, 11:25 AM

Are you using FireFox?

If so, have you upgraded to version 3.6.6 which is supposed to address some of the particular FarmTown issues that came with version 3.6 The new 3.6.6 is only about 10 days old or so

or

You may want to switch to browser Google Chrome

jkelley17
Jul 06 2010, 11:47 AM
Getting some of the new facilities is impossible for those who cannot pay real cash. If you weren't a high enough level when the facilities came about you can now discriminate on what you want to do. I was at max level and in hindsight would have purchased differently but now can't get more because I have been unemployed for 2 years.

dlsluder
Jul 06 2010, 11:48 AM
When I go to the Marketplace I do not see any names of the people in the room, and when they type out anything the little pop-up doesn't come up...so you are left guessing who said what. I hope this gets fixed soon, it started with the new upgrade.

Toranut97
Jul 06 2010, 11:58 AM
To those who say we are whining about FC..well God Bless you..you must be working but many aren't. Why cut down trees and we can't afford to make something from them. I can't buy FC (limited income) items and I am at level 100 the newbies have better chance to get the better game play. I have played this game from day one and see the FC items much more than ever before.

Where does advertising money go? My friend company pays plenty to advertise here. If this is so great why has so many of my neighbors left..I would rather pay reasonable yearly fee to play a game and forget the FC.

Simple solution: (1) uninstall the Farmtown App. (2) Reinstall the Farmtown app. Voila! You are now a newbie! Now you have the opportunity to get al the Farm Cash you want just like the other newbies! You can get the "bettergame play!"

Hope you have fun!

Toranut97
Jul 06 2010, 12:06 PM
Getting some of the new facilities is impossible for those who cannot pay real cash. If you weren't a high enough level when the facilities came about you can now discriminate on what you want to do. I was at max level and in hindsight would have purchased differently but now can't get more because I have been unemployed for 2 years.

I am sincere when I say I feel bad for those who cannot get jobs. The economy is more than a little challenging right now. And I have friends and acquaintances who are struggling with prolonged unemployment, too.

I am sure that your biggest concerns right now are food and shelter. Those are the concerns I see among those who daily contact our church looking for food, fuel, rent and utility assistance.

Now, if you still find time to be distracted from the woes of real life by this GAME --- you have some choices.

1) Start over. See my suggestions to iwii, above. You can go through and build from scratch, choosing facilities and such in the way you now wish you would have.

2) Recognize that you don't need all the facilities. You can do fine and make a healthy farm income simply by playing with what you have or what you can afford to have.

3) Make lemonade --- that is, you have what you have, is it so bad? Work the farm you have, do the Farm Cash offers if you can. It is workable if not perfect.

I do truly wish you and others struggling with poverty the very best, and I am not being sarcastic. I am praying for you all that your situations may improve.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 12:21 PM
I jumped from Level 90 to Level 100 after the new levels went into effect, but I cannot find a breakdown of each of the new levels and how many XP's are required to reach them anywhere on the Forum. Can you give me a breakdown, please?

We'll be posting it today. We just got them yesterday and have to clean it up :)

ETA:

Level 91 ( 654,000 xp) - Green Commando
Level 92 (665,000 xp) - Pasture Owner
Level 93 ( 677,000 xp) Ranch Hand
Level 94 ( 689,000 xp) - Acre Manager
Level 95 (701,000 xp ) -King of Plants
Level 96 ( 714,000 xp ) -Turf Fan
Level 97 (727,000 xp)- Farming Boss
Level 98 (740,000 xp) -Sprout Master
Level 99 (751,000 xp )- Production Strategist
Level 100 (762,000 xp) -Greenery Giant

bagoshen
Jul 06 2010, 12:46 PM
We'll be posting it today. We just got them yesterday and have to clean it up :)

ETA:

Then Double T Dude I should be at 120 :eek:

Have a good day.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 12:47 PM
Then Double T Dude I should be at 120 :eek:

Have a good day.

Lol, and why do you figure that? Are you adding by 11,000 xp lol?

bagoshen
Jul 06 2010, 12:55 PM
Lol, and why do you figure that? Are you adding by 11,000 xp lol?
I guess having over 1 million XPs made me special I thought, I better run to the FT RR and hide. :p :D

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 12:55 PM
I guess having over 1 million XPs made me special I thought, I better run to the FT RR and hide. :p :D

Bwhahaha :D

bagoshen
Jul 06 2010, 12:57 PM
Bwhahaha :D
Are you making fun of me I have an AX. HAHAHA

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 01:11 PM
Are you making fun of me I have an AX. HAHAHA

*trembles* An ax! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lol.

bagoshen
Jul 06 2010, 01:24 PM
*trembles* An ax! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lol.
Every one should tremble today, they let me out of the RR. lol. :eek:

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 01:28 PM
Every one should tremble today, they let me out of the RR. lol. :eek:

Hehehe....hmmm how to counteract an ax.....I know, I will distract you with trees to chop down...mwhahaha.

bagoshen
Jul 06 2010, 01:37 PM
Hehehe....hmmm how to counteract an ax.....I know, I will distract you with trees to chop down...mwhahaha.
Bring on those trees

kathyonthefarm
Jul 06 2010, 01:41 PM
Thank you, thank you for all the new upgrades!! I love them all and I know you spent a lot of time with the designs. Not that were asking for more stuff... but... a furniture factory for all this lovely wood we are producing would be great. And mybe even the bamboo for furniture and is this why possibly you added bamboo to be cut but it's used in it's raw stage for furniture?!. Here's hoping. Couse they do make clothes out of bamboo these days too.
Second thought on things maybe if people are complining about the FC we could use coins to by FC, like 5 mil coins for 1 FC. Just a thought and keep up the good work.

StoneFace
Jul 06 2010, 02:02 PM
Simple solution: (1) uninstall the Farmtown App. (2) Reinstall the Farmtown app. Voila! You are now a newbie! Now you have the opportunity to get al the Farm Cash you want just like the other newbies! You can get the "bettergame play!"

Hope you have fun!

And what happens to the 130Million in FT Coin, and the 1.2million in Exp points.... not to mention all the good things I purchases from campfire to Victorian Mansion? :eek:

I opened a second email long ago and have two full farms at level 100, both over 100 mill etc....

that satisfied the "need" for greed.....

If one opens a second farm and accumulates FT$$, they can always gift the FT$$ items to "themselves"

Or

if you have a neighbor or other farmer, who no longer plays actively.... and has FT$$..... ask them to send you what you want.

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 02:06 PM

Hope you have fun!

Actually it doesn't work that way. Uninstallinga nd reinstalling has no affect. You would have to start a new account to get to be a newbie.

bill1844
Jul 06 2010, 02:12 PM
thank you so much for all the fun stuf .
i have all the factorys but the last farm cash ones. il will get them soon.
and yes i put real monye into the game. with all the fun i have had its onley fair. but for all of us that would also like to be able to some extra farm cash. i suggest that you put farm pennies into the game. after we get 100 pennies we trade them for 1 farm doller. pennies could be for watter neighbours flowers.or some outher service we do for outhers

thank you for the game

Toranut97
Jul 06 2010, 02:22 PM
Actually it doesn't work that way. Uninstallinga nd reinstalling has no affect. You would have to start a new account to get to be a newbie.

Drat. I thought the unhappy ones could reset their game and start from scratch. Oh well.....! I guess I will suggest a complete fresh start with a new account in the future. A clean slate!

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 06 2010, 02:23 PM
Drat. I thought the unhappy ones could reset their game and start from scratch. Oh well.....! I guess I will suggest a complete fresh start with a new account in the future. A clean slate!

Lol yep guess so :)

zimberg
Jul 06 2010, 02:27 PM
I love this game but would like to complain for the first time....why should someone with 700 000 xp be the same level as myself with 2 100 000 xp. I have worked my butt off to get here....I feel that we should be graded at a much higher level

Claudia Farlam, South Africa

lulu836
Jul 06 2010, 02:44 PM

Totally agree.

SunnyD
Jul 06 2010, 03:04 PM
I am totally enjoying the way we send things into production now... no more long aggravating waiting....... and the way it tells you how much you can send into production wow stroke total genius......... having fun.. now if flash would get fixed that would be nice... yes i have the updated 3.66 version of FireFox... my friend that has Google Chrome is having the same thing with flash crashing.. it isn't the browser as it only crashes in Facebook for the both of us so i am assuming it is not FarmTown either as it also crashes on my Wall and in the gift exchange where ever there is flash it crashes...... not the browser but flash.....

lulu836
Jul 06 2010, 03:05 PM
I love this game but would like to complain for the first time....why should someone with 700 000 xp be the same level as myself with 2 100 000 xp. I have worked my butt off to get here....I feel that we should be graded at a much higher level

Since it is your choice to continue to earn extra xp above and beyond what is required to reach level 100 why should you be treated any differently as far as being given a higher level?

iwii
Jul 06 2010, 04:56 PM
Now I am pe'od..Big K with big mouth. I would love to go work..but if your in upper 70's with serious lung disease its impossible for you to work..and NO I am not on welfare. May God Bless you with good health. Because I can't do things is why I have the time. and not costing money..do you support any of the advertisers here because I do. Your ''I'm just sayin'' is because you have no compassion for anyone but Big K. Shame on you.

piscesfem
Jul 06 2010, 05:40 PM
Dunno why some people going on about how they should be higher levels just because they have much higher XP'S!!!

Most games would have stopped giving you points once you reached the highest level!!

Had i not had enough XPs to get me to level 100 I would have happily farmed along until I got them. I am level 100 and I sure am NOT going to complain that someone with less XPs than myself is same level!!!

Maybe they should just freeze XPs once you reach highest level....then when new ones come out we have to work for them!!!!! (GAWD I hope they dont) LOL

I rememeber how hard it was getting to level 34!!!! I know its a lot easier now, but il admit I happily bought and sold greenhouses JUST for the XPs to get me to 34 lol

Lets face it...with all the millions of coins most of us has we could all easliy buy our way up, so at end of day IT DOESNT MATTER!!!

I dont play this game to accumulate coin or XPs....I play because I enjoy it :o)

piscesfem
Jul 06 2010, 05:47 PM
Just testing signature link.................lol

nj farms
Jul 06 2010, 08:16 PM
what can cause the farmtown not to load and when it finally does I cant harvest it keeps coming back

nj farms
Jul 06 2010, 08:17 PM
what does account not linked mean?

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 08:21 PM
what does account not linked mean?

It basically means your Farm isn't linked to the Forum :) Having it linked allows the moderators of the forum to help you if you're having problems with your farm :) there is a thread with instructions on how to link your farm, if you choose to do so

cadranch
Jul 06 2010, 10:33 PM
My farm received the new farm cash but my mother's didn't. Any reason?
Thanks

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 10:37 PM
My farm received the new farm cash but my mother's didn't. Any reason?
Thanks

when new levels came out you mean? what levels are you and your mother on?

cadranch
Jul 06 2010, 10:58 PM
I'm on level 94 and my mom is on level 86.

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 11:01 PM
I'm on level 94 and my mom is on level 86.

then that is the reason, when the new levels came out, you probably skipped 4 levels and recieved $4 for those levels over 90 that got skipped, because your XP was high enough to take you to level 94

Your Mother hasn't skipped any levels because she is below the new levels that were added, and would not have recieved any cash. She will get that cash when she does those levels :)

Hope i have helped :)

cadranch
Jul 06 2010, 11:10 PM
That makes sense. Thanks. But.... my friend is on level 54 and she received farm cash.

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 11:13 PM
That makes sense. Thanks. But.... my friend is on level 54 and she received farm cash.

Did she do any surveys, offers or app of the day from the earn cash/coins page? because she shouldn't have got the farmcash from the level upgrades itself, because no levels were skipped

cadranch
Jul 06 2010, 11:18 PM
Did she do any surveys, offers or app of the day from the earn cash/coins page? because she shouldn't have got the farmcash from the level upgrades itself, because no levels were skipped

Good question. I'll have to ask. Thanks for your help!

Rob T
Jul 06 2010, 11:19 PM
Good question. I'll have to ask. Thanks for your help!

you're very welcome

samsmum
Jul 06 2010, 11:45 PM
hi cadranch,
If you mum is on lvl 86 she would not have gone up any levels with the latest upgrade so therefore would not have got any farm cash. You on the other hand will have received the farm cash for the 4 levels that you went up with the new levels coming out.

Grumpa
Jul 06 2010, 11:59 PM

same thing here. I just go to another farm do a little work there and go back to Ax:Ding down the trees.

Grumpa
Jul 07 2010, 12:11 AM

Well lets see.

Level 100 needs 762,000 xp.

Level 101 needs to be added, so anything over 762,000xp just sits there.

I know, if you just stop playing till the levels come out needing more than 2,100,000 xp you can start playing again and be graded at the higher levels. :eek:

SueW170
Jul 07 2010, 01:06 AM
OK - so this is a great update - but it would be nice to be able to chop snow pines (which "we" have) as well as the other three... Sigh.
Snow Pines aren't a tree. I mean, yes, they look like a big pine tree, but they are classified as a decoration. This is why, in addition to not being able to chop them, we cannot hide them when we hide trees.

SueW170
Jul 07 2010, 01:09 AM
Good point. In general, I don't buy new facilities, buildings or decorations (FT Cash or FT Coin) unless they fit into my farm themes, both in function and in design.

dlsluder
Jul 07 2010, 01:27 AM
Thanks for getting that little problem fixed, with not seeing peoples names when going to the Marketplace...that was quick! I love FT, I have been playing it for a very long time, I am Level 100, with 1,262,780 Experience Points. I love the improvements! Always...Donna Sluder

Angels Shangri-La
Jul 07 2010, 02:10 AM
Angels a Skippy

so then where did she find all those points, or is she new enough to only just do the surveys .... which are very, very stale, even if you are prepared to be spammed to death.[/QUOTE]

No, SHE is not new, joined in May 2009 and live in Aus. I'm recently unemployed, that's why I went looking for FC. Never done them before and I use a different on line email address, which I never bother to read. There, now you know.

Farmer N.D. Red
Jul 07 2010, 08:35 AM
I am at Level 100 with 850,000 XP's, are you saying that I even if I go 412,780 more XP's I will STILL be at Level 100? How many XP's are required to get to Level 101? I thought they just added 10 new levels a week ago????

Toranut97
Jul 07 2010, 08:40 AM
I am at Level 100 with 850,000 XP's, are you saying that I even if I go 412,780 more XP's I will STILL be at Level 100? How many XP's are required to get to Level 101? I thought they just added 10 new levels a week ago????

They added levels 91 - 100. That's as far as it goes for now.

dottyF
Jul 07 2010, 10:52 AM
What are the current xps for the levels at 90 and 100?

Rob T
Jul 07 2010, 10:54 AM
What are the current xps for the levels at 90 and 100?

ETA:

Hope that helps :)

jademyst44@yahoo.com
Jul 07 2010, 11:42 AM
Hi...Just want to let you know...I am enjoying all the new (and older) facillities. Always watching for more things. I totally love the gift exchange & the "multiples" in the production mode!!!!!!! One question.....will there be a fac. for the bamboo we cut down. I am sure there will be.....just wondering when. Would like to see some sort of honey production...hive (no bees) & maybe bridges that are not connected to rivers. Again, thanks for all the hard work keeping us happy & entertained. Carol

jademyst44@yahoo.com
Jul 07 2010, 11:43 AM
Ooooops forgot to ask....will there be a 5th farm available....running out of room.....LOL.

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 07 2010, 12:57 PM
oooo, bridges w/o water features sounds nice! you might want to suggest that in the forum under the appropriate suggestion thread so it is not missed here :) btw, bees w/hives for honey production has been suggested in the suggestion thread, too. agree, that would be cool!

Farmer Rabbit
Jul 07 2010, 01:17 PM
Now I am pe'od..Big K with big mouth. I would love to go work..but if your in upper 70's with serious lung disease its impossible for you to work..and NO I am not on welfare. May God Bless you with good health. Because I can't do things is why I have the time. and not costing money..do you support any of the advertisers here because I do. Your ''I'm just sayin'' is because you have no compassion for anyone but Big K. Shame on you.

Hey, just ignore whoever is bothering you. I hear your reasons for not wanting so many items to require FC. Makes sense.

On a personal note, will stop and lift your health & circumstances up in prayer right now :)

Lene Bay
Jul 07 2010, 02:56 PM
My new winefactory has disappeared. I haven't even seen the first bottles of wine yet. What has happened to it?

knotroot42
Jul 07 2010, 03:10 PM
lets go to level 120

knotroot42
Jul 07 2010, 03:11 PM
anyone got a million points ???? i have

Toranut97
Jul 07 2010, 03:28 PM
Ooooops forgot to ask....will there be a 5th farm available....running out of room.....LOL.

OMG -- what a great idea! You are the 1st person in this entire 135 page thread to ask that question!!!

((((big sarcastic grin here))))

There has been no indication of a fifth farm.

BTW, if you want to initiate any other "new" inquiries, you might ask about a Fish and Chop shop; a fishing net/trawler; buying Farm Cash with coins; more levels; and additional juices and flavors of ice cream. Pumpkin pie and muffins, furniture factory and store, bamboo furniture/clothing, soybean and sunflower oil....etc., etc., etc......

No one has thought of those yet either. :D

Barboo
Jul 07 2010, 03:43 PM
K, so I missed the 50 animal limit and put like 78 cows in the dairy shed but haven't had any trouble with it. Was the limit increased? Am I tempting fate??

tarawa
Jul 07 2010, 04:16 PM
K, so I missed the 50 animal limit and put like 78 cows in the dairy shed but haven't had any trouble with it. Was the limit increased? Am I tempting fate??

I missed that part to when it was 1st released..but have over 100 in each,but I am unsure what the exact number is*going to look now*

ttheilen
Jul 07 2010, 04:22 PM
how about extending levels to around 150 or so please give us more levels to work for

knotroot42
Jul 07 2010, 05:36 PM
150 u have completly lost it

mischellesteelersfan
Jul 07 2010, 06:21 PM
i would like to see a school so we can provide "school lunches" pizza,chick nuggets, mac & cheese,meat loaf,tacos,spaghetti,choc milk etc

queenbeejo
Jul 07 2010, 06:46 PM
my cinnamon trees were chopped once and DID NOT come back??

Molly Mew
Jul 07 2010, 06:53 PM
my cinnamon trees were chopped once and DID NOT come back??

How much time did you allow? They take longer to regrow than the other trees. :)

queenbeejo
Jul 07 2010, 06:59 PM
its been a couple days, but i guess i misunderstood about the tree chopping, others come up the next day! thx

chinds97
Jul 07 2010, 07:08 PM
What level are you and how many xp's do you have? What do you like about the new releases?

I'm at level 100 as soon as it was added and I have 2,517,447 in XP

I love the new facilites and especially the fishing which I find amusing that no one wants to fish for anyone. So I sit here when we are watching tv and fish away at the rivers on two of my farms and the small sea coast at another only one has no fishing at it

JAS0643
Jul 07 2010, 07:27 PM
its been a couple days, but i guess i misunderstood about the tree chopping, others come up the next day! thx

The cinnamon trees take 2 days to regrow so if it has been 2 days they should be up anytime now.

MebeMrS
Jul 07 2010, 07:57 PM
anyone got a million points ???? i have

A million is quite common

There is a poster here with 52million, and 1.5 billion in coin

Toranut97
Jul 07 2010, 08:31 PM
i would like to see a school so we can provide "school lunches" pizza,chick nuggets, mac & cheese,meat loaf,tacos,spaghetti,choc milk etc

Please tell me this is a joke!!!!!:eek:

SusieBabe
Jul 07 2010, 09:50 PM
Can someone please tell me where we get the lobster from for the seafood restaurant? It keeps saying I need 5 more lobster yet that factory that produced the shrimp, mussels, and oysters and stuff does NOT show it produces lobster. I have the sea and again we never catch lobster, but we do catch crabs.

So FT, where do we get the lobster? I just wish the info was more complete that we can click on before we buy. Very sketchy there. I need lobsters!

Rob T
Jul 07 2010, 09:53 PM
Can someone please tell me where we get the lobster from for the seafood restaurant? It keeps saying I need 5 more lobster yet that factory that produced the shrimp, mussels, and oysters and stuff does NOT show it produces lobster. I have the sea and again we never catch lobster, but we do catch crabs.

So FT, where do we get the lobster? I just wish the info was more complete that we can click on before we buy. Very sketchy there. I need lobsters!

You can catch the lobster in the Big Sea Coast, $FC item

angeskye
Jul 08 2010, 04:56 AM
I agree with you Angeskye I do the app of the day all the time... I only purchased farm cash one time that was a long time ago... I finally did a thingy where you get an insurance quote when they came out with the fuel facility i just had to have that.... LOL this time when the levels went up i got enough farm cash to finally get me the preserve facility and a friend does the offers also she actually gifted me the semi how cool is that... she didn't even have it herself but wanted me to have that... is that something or what?? she has me send her meat as gifts i felt so guilty when i found out she didn't have the semi.... since then she has it but wow ... and she became a friend in the market place i had hired her to work on my farm... we can all get what we crave for in this game eventually.... the way it is set up is quite fair....

exactly :) and wow, what a nice person.... i worked many months for my FC and it does build up nicely from the offers wall.. over time lol

I also think the other thing people forget is ..... you don't have to have everything!

Mrs Borgies
Jul 08 2010, 05:30 AM
The cinnamon trees take 2 days to regrow so if it has been 2 days they should be up anytime now.

Um...My days have been either passing quicker than I thought if it takes 2 days, as I harvest daily. I did a check with the update post and it says

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

JAS0643, I hope your problem settles down quickly. :)

Sally1007
Jul 08 2010, 07:18 AM
I am unable to delete harvested plots on my 3rd farm, , I then tried plowing a few and could delete them using the bulldozer however after I went to my other farm and came back the harvested plots were there - help
thank you

cookie56
Jul 08 2010, 09:28 AM
My factory work is very, very slow or I keep losing connection to the server. Anybody else????????

RachelW86
Jul 08 2010, 09:56 AM
My small sea coast has not produced fish lately. I fished it completely yesterday around 10 a.m. (EST), and it normally shows me a "___% ready" type message when I hover over it. I'm confused about why the coast has not re-stocked itself and would like to know what I can do to fix it.

---

Nevermind. I realized that it only gives you a status update on growth if you have the fishing rod activated.

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 10:21 AM
Um...My days have been either passing quicker than I thought if it takes 2 days, as I harvest daily. I did a check with the update post and it says

JAS0643, I hope your problem settles down quickly. :)

Cinnamon trees i believe take 2 Farmtown days, which is 40 hours

the other trees take 12 hours

deebo
Jul 08 2010, 10:27 AM
I chopped my cinnamon trees 3 days ago and they still have not came back. when i put new ones on the farm they don't show up either. Can You help?

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 10:30 AM
I chopped my cinnamon trees 3 days ago and they still have not came back. when i put new ones on the farm they don't show up either. Can You help?

do they show a growth percentage?

Mama*Mia
Jul 08 2010, 11:33 AM
The July 1 update states: "Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click."
Maybe I'm having a "dense" moment but I can't see how this update has increased the number of batches sent to a facility. For example, I just added blueberries to my dairy facility...there were already 400 in production so by clicking once I now have 450...an increase of 50 which equals one batch. The update stated with one click production will increase by 10 batches. In my way of thinking that would be 500...50 units per batch times 10. ( I have more than enough blueberries in storage to cover this.) So I should now have a total of 900 in production...the 400 that was already there and another 500 sent with one click. Am I missing something? Or is this new feature not functioning?
I do like the new feature of showing you the countdown of the number of batches available to be sent to production.

Judy

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 11:38 AM
The July 1 update states: "Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click."
Maybe I'm having a "dense" moment but I can't see how this update has increased the number of batches sent to a facility. For example, I just added blueberries to my dairy facility...there were already 400 in production so by clicking once I now have 450...an increase of 50 which equals one batch. The update stated with one click production will increase by 10 batches. In my way of thinking that would be 500...50 units per batch times 10. ( I have more than enough blueberries in storage to cover this.) So I should now have a total of 900 in production...the 400 that was already there and another 500 sent with one click. Am I missing something? Or is this new feature not functioning?
I do like the new feature of showing you the countdown of the number of batches available to be sent to production.

Judy

did you click the +10 or the regular button? clicking the regular button will only send 1 batch, clicking the +10 itself will send 10 batches. or atleast it has with me

sparkle72023
Jul 08 2010, 11:41 AM
WHERE do we find / buy the Cinnamon Trees to make the Cinnamon Logs???
The TREES section does not sell any Cinnamon Trees.
There are no Cinnamon Tree Seeds either.

HOW DO I GET THE CINNAMON LOGS??
Thank you

Double T Dude Ranch
Jul 08 2010, 11:41 AM

Thank you

Cinnamon trees are gifted by neighbors.

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 11:42 AM

Thank you

Cinnamon trees are a giftable item only, you can't buy those yourself, someone will have to send you one as a gift

servocrow
Jul 08 2010, 12:04 PM

You forgot "MYSTERY MEAT".......

or....was that just when I was in school... :eek:

Mama*Mia
Jul 08 2010, 12:57 PM
did you click the +10 or the regular button? clicking the regular button will only send 1 batch, clicking the +10 itself will send 10 batches. or atleast it has with me

Ahhhh....thank you...that works! And yes, MIUCH MUCH faster! Like I said...having a "dense" moment and never thought of clicking on the 10! Thanks again for the quick response!
Judy

MebeMrS
Jul 08 2010, 01:10 PM
Any suggestions...

I try to open Farmtown and get the initial screen that reads loading.... but is stopped at 0%

no loading

Yet on another computer I have no problems.

Could I have accidentally uninstalled something?

mischellesteelersfan
Jul 08 2010, 01:11 PM

no it's not a joke i think it would be fun to do and add another facility we have a pizza joint a taco shack and seafood restaurants why not a school??
we have semi-trucks bringin in meat lol buses could bring in kids they could be private school,reg and like free lunches and if u did say 10,000,000 u would get 5 ft cash or something im not a developer but im sure they could think of something

mischellesteelersfan
Jul 08 2010, 01:12 PM

You forgot "MYSTERY MEAT".......

or....was that just when I was in school... :eek:

we pretty much knew what we were eating but i think its still a really good idea

immater
Jul 08 2010, 02:22 PM
sure hope you unlock the asphalt and dirt soon...can't wait to put them to good use...:)

thanks for all the new "stuff"....with this latest release...much appreciated

have a good one....

speedmonkey
Jul 08 2010, 02:24 PM
Cinnamon trees i believe take 2 Farmtown days, which is 40 hours

the other trees take 12 hours

Mine are growing faster than that too!

speedmonkey
Jul 08 2010, 02:25 PM
I am unable to delete harvested plots on my 3rd farm, , I then tried plowing a few and could delete them using the bulldozer however after I went to my other farm and came back the harvested plots were there - help
thank you

Did you layer your farm?

michelle mcleod
Jul 08 2010, 02:32 PM
wish i could enjoy them BUT CANT GET ON MY FARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speedmonkey
Jul 08 2010, 02:33 PM
OK, Question on the free FC. I have absolutely no problem with the app of the day part of the free FC but I am concerned that giving out my information in the survey section is going to end in a flood of spam emails in my inbox. For those of you that have done the surveys, do you find this to be a problem or is this not the case?

*Note: Not a posted to start yet another whine feast about how unfair it is that certain things require Farm Cash or anything else. If you don't like that you need farm cash for some items don't buy them or stop playing!

speedmonkey
Jul 08 2010, 02:34 PM
wish i could enjoy them BUT CANT GET ON MY FARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just FYI your link to your farm is not working.

servocrow
Jul 08 2010, 02:43 PM
OK, Question on the free FC. I have absolutely no problem with the app of the day part of the free FC but I am concerned that giving out my information in the survey section is going to end in a flood of spam emails in my inbox. For those of you that have done the surveys, do you find this to be a problem or is this not the case?

*Note: Not a posted to start yet another whine feast about how unfair it is that certain things require Farm Cash or anything else. If you don't like that you need farm cash for some items don't buy them or stop playing!

I can't say for sure about all the spam, but I did see where people were using an "alternate" email addy so the surveys (and whatever else) could dump into.

lulu836
Jul 08 2010, 02:45 PM

I have several email accounts that I use for that and for other things that I have to register for. Open another one or two email accounts with Hotmail or somewhere and use those addresses for spam email.

Lavenda
Jul 08 2010, 03:09 PM
when did the "buy one" and "buy multiple" options come in? I was just putting my big seeder into storage to take it to another farm and noticed it on the pop-up menu. It's showing on a few other things, but alas not trees (but on fences, woot!)

ETA: it is showing on trees! When you think to select a store not gifting one, LOL

rhondabb
Jul 08 2010, 03:30 PM
LOVE the new facilities - spent more money to get them (up to $90 of real money so far)
but would love to see our current facitlities be enhanced - the food processing one could make peanut butter and more jams, which could mean the xandwich shop could sell peanut butter & jam sandwiches. The coffe/tea shop could have been combined with the bakery to make place for coffee &treats. The ice cream shop could add new flavours to make better use of all crops. The food processing one could also make saurkraut for hotdogs, so we could use cabbage. Instead of using tomatoes for the pizza, why not make pizza sauce (food processing) using garlic, tomatoe and basil. It would make the game more challenging if we had to use more of the crops.
Love it all!!!

krbrown2000
Jul 08 2010, 03:51 PM
Maybe someone has said this, but I was just playing around with the new ground covers. The tall grass is great! The "plain land" is WAY too dark! Makes my farm look burned. I'm from Georgia...wouldn't mind a little red clay. :)

krbrown2000
Jul 08 2010, 03:57 PM
The few things I've signed up for to get FC, yep, I get a whole lot of spam. I use an alternate email (hotmail is free).

My problem is the surveys. I don't know if I'm the most boring person in the world or what, but almost every time, I go through the entire survey, sharing honest answers, and when it gets to the end, it tells me they can't use my answers (I dont' remember exactly how it's worded, but I'm assuming I'm not in the "correct" demographic). But they still got all my answers before they told me that (and I'm sure they filed them away somewhere), and I get no Farm Cash. So I won't do surveys anymore.

krbrown2000
Jul 08 2010, 03:59 PM
I wish the chopped trees went through stages while growing back, like the crops do. Saplings at first, then small trees, then full grown.

SunnyD
Jul 08 2010, 04:09 PM
Maybe someone has said this, but I was just playing around with the new ground covers. The tall grass is great! The "plain land" is WAY too dark! Makes my farm look burned. I'm from Georgia...wouldn't mind a little red clay. :)

YAY!! a fellow Georgian!! Red Clay yes!!... then of course we need a washing machine to wash it out of our overalls .... LOL and of course we have to replace them quite often it never washes out LOL

SunnyD
Jul 08 2010, 04:12 PM
The few things I've signed up for to get FC, yep, I get a whole lot of spam. I use an alternate email (hotmail is free).

My problem is the surveys. I don't know if I'm the most boring person in the world or what, but almost every time, I go through the entire survey, sharing honest answers, and when it gets to the end, it tells me they can't use my answers (I dont' remember exactly how it's worded, but I'm assuming I'm not in the "correct" demographic). But they still got all my answers before they told me that (and I'm sure they filed them away somewhere), and I get no Farm Cash. So I won't do surveys anymore.

you have to fib... have more income.... young kiddies at home LOL yup I'm looking to buy a SUV in the next 6 months....... LOL you have to be in the Majority in the consumers world today....... LOL being a old grandma with no kiddies at home on Social Security you will never qualify for their needs on the surveys

speedmonkey
Jul 08 2010, 04:17 PM
when did the "buy one" and "buy multiple" options come in? I was just putting my big seeder into storage to take it to another farm and noticed it on the pop-up menu. It's showing on a few other things, but alas not trees (but on fences, woot!)

ETA: it is showing on trees! When you think to select a store not gifting one, LOL

I am not seeing this option anywhere! Am I looking in the wrong place (the store) or am I just blind?

Never mind! I found it and that is just awesome! For anyone else that was as lost as me, if you click on any of the trees on your farm that you can buy from the store the "buy one" or "buy multiple" option is now in the pop-up list! (AND ITS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN BUY!) I wonder what else they are adding today? Is anyone else running slow (like we always do when they are updating stuff)?

Zuzu170
Jul 08 2010, 04:43 PM
I seem to be able to put more than the alloted 50 cows inside my dairy shed. I have 52 now, and I was wondering if they will get zapped? Or if they simply won't get milked....anyone have any ideas?

Patink
Jul 08 2010, 04:49 PM
LOVE THE FILTERS!!!!!!! makes things so much easier when selling or looking to see how much u have of something... and no more accidently selling something for the facilities we need... :( been there done that... Love the new facilities!!! i quit this game because I got bored with it and then a few mts later happened to stop in to see if anything changed and when i saw the facilities that were added i was hooked ...again!!! lol good job people its the best game on facebook again!!!!
I'm just wondering if i should be selling the bamboo and lumber piles?? I have a feeling something else is coming and i'm gonna regret selling all of it!!!

dansd111
Jul 08 2010, 05:23 PM
I'm just wondering if i should be selling the bamboo and lumber piles?? I have a feeling something else is coming and i'm gonna regret selling all of it!!!

I haven't read anything official, but I'm holding on to mine. In real life, they don't make bamboo into lumber, so I'm guessing that we will soon have a furniture maker and it will use bamboo in it's raw form.

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 05:39 PM
Ahhhh....thank you...that works! And yes, MIUCH MUCH faster! Like I said...having a "dense" moment and never thought of clicking on the 10! Thanks again for the quick response!
Judy

You're very welcome, i'm glad i could help :)

tarawa
Jul 08 2010, 05:47 PM
I seem to be able to put more than the alloted 50 cows inside my dairy shed. I have 52 now, and I was wondering if they will get zapped? Or if they simply won't get milked....anyone have any ideas?

Stick at least 150 in each(not sure how many more it holds)but it was updated a short time ago(last week I think),and they will all get harvested:)

Molly Mew
Jul 08 2010, 06:02 PM
Stick at least 150 in each(not sure how many more it holds)but it was updated a short time ago(last week I think),and they will all get harvested:)

Mmm.. we've actually not had any confirmation from the developers that the limit has been updated. Some players have reported that they can place more animals than 50 in the sheds, but only 50 are 'harvested'.. others have reported no problems with adding more. I would advise caution until we know for sure. :)

Lavenda
Jul 08 2010, 06:10 PM
thanks Molly... not like I am running low on milk but if there's no reason to squeeze them all in there then I won't :) And who knows, something may come out that uses a good deal more milk!

J. Wright
Jul 08 2010, 06:16 PM
I have 86 cows and 13 goats in my dairy shed, and they all get milked when I remember to click on them. Though soon you will have enough milk to through a milk party. Thanks for all the new stuff, have they added the asphalt and plain paths yet? I can't wait til they come out with them, going to be able to make the tracks even more realistic.

speedmonkey
Jul 08 2010, 06:44 PM
Mmm.. we've actually not had any confirmation from the developers that the limit has been updated. Some players have reported that they can place more animals than 50 in the sheds, but only 50 are 'harvested'.. others have reported no problems with adding more. I would advise caution until we know for sure. :)

I have a few more than 50 and they are all getting "harvested" but I am being very cautious and each time I add 1 new one I wait until it is time to harvest again to make sure that they are all collected before adding another.

piccpete
Jul 08 2010, 07:12 PM
YAY!! a fellow Georgian!! Red Clay yes!!... then of course we need a washing machine to wash it out of our overalls .... LOL and of course we have to replace them quite often it never washes out LOL

RED CLAY BELONGS HERE UP IN THE N.C. BLUE RIDGE MTNS. (IT'S NOT JUST OUR NECKS BEING RED! :p

justbjl
Jul 08 2010, 08:04 PM
I don't know if this is where to post this or not, but has anyone else had animals disappear? I don't know exactly how many I lost but when I went to harvest my chickens nothing happened. I looked inside and they are all gone. Many of my other animals are gone also. I guess I have to start buying all over again? Does anyone know what causes this or how to stop it from happening?

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 08:37 PM
I don't know if this is where to post this or not, but has anyone else had animals disappear? I don't know exactly how many I lost but when I went to harvest my chickens nothing happened. I looked inside and they are all gone. Many of my other animals are gone also. I guess I have to start buying all over again? Does anyone know what causes this or how to stop it from happening?

did you move your shed to a different farm?

cindyt755
Jul 08 2010, 08:37 PM
Can someone please do something about the fishing??? I don't know why we have to click hundreds and hundreds of times to get some fish. It is getting very painful.

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 08:38 PM
Can someone please do something about the fishing??? I don't know why we have to click hundreds and hundreds of times to get some fish. It is getting very painful.

i agree, would like to see a fishing boat, like a harvester :)

deebo
Jul 08 2010, 08:52 PM
do they show a growth percentage?

No they do not. The tree stumps do not even show up. I had some in my gift box and when I put them on the farm they disappeared also.

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 08:53 PM
No they do not. The tree stumps do not even show up. I had some in my gift box and when I put them on the farm they disappeared also.

that kinda sounds like your trees are turned off

Grumpa
Jul 08 2010, 09:56 PM
I am not seeing this option anywhere! Am I looking in the wrong place (the store) or am I just blind?

Never mind! I found it and that is just awesome! For anyone else that was as lost as me, if you click on any of the trees on your farm that you can buy from the store the "buy one" or "buy multiple" option is now in the pop-up list! (AND ITS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN BUY!) I wonder what else they are adding today? Is anyone else running slow (like we always do when they are updating stuff)?

I have a lot of the server timing out or what ever it is. And have to check the green check mark to reload.
:(

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 10:01 PM

LOL, i found that option purely by accident, and i'm like.... updates???? seems it was the only one for the moment, but so very useful :)

oldmacdottie
Jul 08 2010, 10:03 PM
I don't mean to be critical, however, can somebody PLEASE spell the word "coming" correctly on the newly introduced paths? There is one extra "m" in the word. I haven't checked other items, but it makes me crazy :D !! Love Farm Town!

Rob T
Jul 08 2010, 10:06 PM
I don't mean to be critical, however, can somebody PLEASE spell the word "coming" correctly on the newly introduced paths? There is one extra "m" in the word. I haven't checked other items, but it makes me crazy :D !! Love Farm Town!

very good job they used an o and not a u aswell lmao

*Farmer Brad*
Jul 08 2010, 11:54 PM
THANK YOU, it's been driving me crazy as well! :)

Wilde Lily
Jul 09 2010, 12:08 AM
I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?

twistedneiviv
Jul 09 2010, 12:11 AM
Wow! What an awesome game! Thank you!!

Tony D
Jul 09 2010, 12:34 AM
I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?Try hiding everything Trees/buildings/flowers if there are still objects near the cow (fences paths etc) hide them as well. Then try clicking on the cow and moving it

islandbabs
Jul 09 2010, 12:58 AM
LOVE the new facilities - spent more money to get them (up to $90 of real money so far)
but would love to see our current facitlities be enhanced - the food processing one could make peanut butter and more jams, which could mean the xandwich shop could sell peanut butter & jam sandwiches. The coffe/tea shop could have been combined with the bakery to make place for coffee &treats. The ice cream shop could add new flavours to make better use of all crops. The food processing one could also make saurkraut for hotdogs, so we could use cabbage. Instead of using tomatoes for the pizza, why not make pizza sauce (food processing) using garlic, tomatoe and basil. It would make the game more challenging if we had to use more of the crops.
Love it all!!!
This is brilliant! I was totally thinking along the same lines - all the crops should be usable in facilities. The only other thing I would like is to be able to buy all my own stuff - not have to rely on people gifting to me - I like to be an independant farmer!

venus2471
Jul 09 2010, 07:38 AM
Try hiding everything Trees/buildings/flowers if there are still objects near the cow (fences paths etc) hide them as well. Then try clicking on the cow and moving it
I find that sometime I accidentally 'stacked' cows on top of each other. When this happens you can remove one and place elsewhere on farm. Then you have to refresh by hitting the 'play' tab at top. You can then move the next cow in the 'stack'. Repeat the process over again until all are moved. This also applies to other things that have been 'stacked' such as stone/dirt paths. This may be what's going on. If the other things that have been suggested don't work try this out try this method.

deebo
Jul 09 2010, 07:44 AM
No my trees are on. all of my other trees are there, just the cinnamon trees dissappeared.

oldmacdottie
Jul 09 2010, 08:27 AM
very good job they used an o and not a u aswell lmao

That was Naughty!

tinkerbrock
Jul 09 2010, 08:56 AM
Just closed down my farm in FarmVille because I am enjoying my 4 farms here and becoming a Captain of Industry takes all my time and creativity. Thank U 4 providing so much entertainment - I am your biggest fan!

krbrown2000
Jul 09 2010, 09:58 AM
LOL! In addition to red clay, we have iron and manganese in our water, so even with a filter the clothes are brownish or reddish. Oh well, I love where I live!

krbrown2000
Jul 09 2010, 10:01 AM
Try hiding everything the cow is standing near (buildings, trees, etc). I've solved the problem like that before...hope it works for you.

I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?

krbrown2000
Jul 09 2010, 10:04 AM
LOL! If you'd seen the foundation of our house when it was dug, you'd KNOW we have plenty of the red stuff here in North Georgia, too. I've lived in middle
Georgia and there is some, but nothing like here.

RED CLAY BELONGS HERE UP IN THE N.C. BLUE RIDGE MTNS. (IT'S NOT JUST OUR NECKS BEING RED! :p

TalknRockPines
Jul 09 2010, 11:18 AM
Ohhhhh, I'm in North Georgia and we have plenty of Georgia Red Clay to share with anyone.. along with kudzu. :)

Dr. Dirt
Jul 09 2010, 01:50 PM
I'm on the Coast in Savannah, mostly sand here. Just a little bit of the red stuff.

Grumpa
Jul 09 2010, 02:15 PM

have you tried having a BBQ and inviting the neighbors over?:D

weeeeone6804
Jul 09 2010, 04:17 PM
thank you for all the new updates. i would like to see more as in more levels then 10 at a time. i think we should be able to make peanut butter and grape jelly in the preseves factory. i am currently at level 100 for my farmtown and i only get 10 levels to go up at a time when you add the new levels.

dottyF
Jul 09 2010, 04:27 PM
Are we getting f5 this weekend? :)

Santmyer
Jul 09 2010, 05:26 PM

Hey Wilde Lily,
I have experienced that a few times myself. Try this. Hide all buildings, trees and other items (one at a time) around the cow. After hiding each item, slowly and I do mean slowly scroll over the cow. It should start to glow. I usually get the cow to "lite up" around the nostrils. When it does stop immediately and smack that cow into the barn. Just like real life as a farm girl. If this doesn't work, move one of the items, than you should be able to move the cow and put the item back. Be careful if you have items over lapping. Good luck!

SunnyD
Jul 09 2010, 06:12 PM
Ohhhhh, I'm in North Georgia and we have plenty of Georgia Red Clay to share with anyone.. along with kudzu. :)

OMG you said the K word LOL Kudzu is a very bad word LOL we have this gorgeous park here well it used to be gorgeous called "The Little Grand Canyon" ever seen that?? well on the roads along the mountain there some dorks put out Kudzu and man it just took over it's a horrible little plant lol......... Still the Canyon is a wonderful place to go...... I love that place you get to see all the levels of the Georgia clay ....

TalknRockPines
Jul 09 2010, 07:31 PM
I've never been but I've heard of it; believe, it is south of Columbus? It is on my list of things to do. Kudzu is a terrible, terrible thing. If you stand still long enough it will take over. LOL

VeronicaT
Jul 09 2010, 07:47 PM
I, for one, am thrilled with the new stuff. I do wish more than 10 levels at a time would be released because each time I don't get to work to level up anymore. I'm trying not to plow or plant much so I won't be at the top of the ladder the next time to new levels roll out. I do think we need either a fifth farm but I think a better idea would be to just let us expand the four we have already. I also wouldn't mind being able to grow cantaloupe, honeydew, kiwis, cabbage, different varities of apples, artichokes, and a lot I can't think of now. I'd also like some more nuts trees so we could make a can of mixed nuts in the snack factory. lol I also wouldn't mind being able to make pumpkin pie and other types of cookies. Lastly, I'd love to be able to buy farmcash with my coins but I'm willing to spend $20 on it to get some of the new facilities.

Rob T
Jul 09 2010, 07:52 PM
I, for one, am thrilled with the new stuff. I do wish more than 10 levels at a time would be released because each time I don't get to work to level up anymore. I'm trying not to plow or plant much so I won't be at the top of the ladder the next time to new levels roll out. I do think we need either a fifth farm but I think a better idea would be to just let us expand the four we have already. I also wouldn't mind being able to grow cantaloupe, honeydew, kiwis, cabbage, different varities of apples, artichokes, and a lot I can't think of now. I'd also like some more nuts trees so we could make a can of mixed nuts in the snack factory. lol I also wouldn't mind being able to make pumpkin pie and other types of cookies. Lastly, I'd love to be able to buy farmcash with my coins but I'm willing to spend $20 on it to get some of the new facilities.

In my opinion, i think the reason they gave addition farms rather than expand past 24 x 24, was because expanding past that may slow the game down too much, with an additional farm, that doesn't happen because you only ever have one farm loaded at any given time. going upto say 32x32 for example would increase the load on the servers a great deal

VeronicaT
Jul 09 2010, 08:16 PM
In my opinion, i think the reason they gave addition farms rather than expand past 24 x 24, was because expanding past that may slow the game down too much, with an additional farm, that doesn't happen because you only ever have one farm loaded at any given time. going upto say 32x32 for example would increase the load on the servers a great deal

Maybe you're right. I just look at the screen and wonder where they'd put icons for any additional farms. Maybe using a drop down menu to select which farm??? Hmmmm..... either way I love this game and can't wait to see what comes next!:p

maniacmath
Jul 09 2010, 09:18 PM
I'm thrilled to see the buy many option with items now. I just realized it. It will help me to create my tree groves.

maniacmath
Jul 09 2010, 09:20 PM
Hey Wilde Lily,
I have experienced that a few times myself. Try this. Hide all buildings, trees and other items (one at a time) around the cow. After hiding each item, slowly and I do mean slowly scroll over the cow. It should start to glow. I usually get the cow to "lite up" around the nostrils. When it does stop immediately and smack that cow into the barn. Just like real life as a farm girl. If this doesn't work, move one of the items, than you should be able to move the cow and put the item back. Be careful if you have items over lapping. Good luck!

I had that problem and realized that the cow was "behind" the oil refinery even though it didn't look like it. There are some items that are bigger than they look. I moved the refinery, and boom, I could click on the cow and get it in the dairy shed.

daniel1972au
Jul 09 2010, 09:42 PM
i think dwn the line sumwhere we should b able to work on just neighbours farms while they r away and i love the new updats just hit 3.2 million xp

Wilde Lily
Jul 09 2010, 10:07 PM

Try hiding everything Trees/buildings/flowers if there are still objects near the cow (fences paths etc) hide them as well. Then try clicking on the cow and moving it

That worked! Thanks Tony! xxxxx :D

Wilde Lily
Jul 09 2010, 10:18 PM
Hey Wilde Lily,

Thanks Santmyer! I hid everything, and the quick action as the the nostrils began to glow was the clincher...the cow ddn't know what hit her! :D xxxxx

Mrs Borgies
Jul 09 2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks Santmyer! I hid everything, and the quick action as the the nostrils began to glow was the clincher...the cow ddn't know what hit her! :D xxxxx

LOL..... she will now be saying no milk for you tonight!

angeskye
Jul 09 2010, 11:11 PM
THANK YOU, it's been driving me crazy as well! :)

I haven't looked in a few days but "potatoe" in the seafood restaurant is driving me nuts too LOL

Mrs Borgies
Jul 09 2010, 11:19 PM
Angeskye, I hope we do get a fifth farm so that I can see what you come up with for a farm name. Your signature always makes me smile....maybe a fainting smiley will be needed LOL

SunnyD
Jul 10 2010, 12:17 AM
Before you ask TonyD I already made you one LOL
here you go my friend........

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=13502&pictureid=35270

SueW170
Jul 10 2010, 03:08 AM
I wish the chopped trees went through stages while growing back, like the crops do. Saplings at first, then small trees, then full grown.
Yes, agree. If that were the case, I could freeze growth at various stages and have pine trees of varying height which would be quite useful in creating layouts of forested slopes.

SueW170
Jul 10 2010, 03:12 AM

Back when I was new to FB, I tried several surveys to earn game cash for another game I was playing and had the same experience. They looked to me more like information phishing schemes than genuine surveys.

SueW170
Jul 10 2010, 03:21 AM
you have to fib... have more income.... young kiddies at home LOL yup I'm looking to buy a SUV in the next 6 months....... LOL you have to be in the Majority in the consumers world today....... LOL being a old grandma with no kiddies at home on Social Security you will never qualify for their needs on the surveys
Being a single business woman didn't seem to fit the categories either. Of course I never give my actual age or birthdate on any survey, web site or social networking group. Since birthdate is used by some of our financial institutions for verifying our identities, I always make up a date for online purposes -- and not always the same date. ... So, hmm, not being in some "typical" demographic tends to disqualify one. Guess they aren't interested in getting a wide spectrum of opinions. ... Actually, I still wonder if some surveys aren't merely internet phishing schemes.
Tried a few when new to FB, didn't like the idea and haven't done them since. Also, don't do the offers since I'm really not interested in what they "offer."
The Ap of the Day, though seems okay and I've never had to actually use any of them and once I get the FT Cash, just remove them.

SueW170
Jul 10 2010, 03:27 AM
And if that doesn't solve the problem, move the items adjacent to the cow -- either to a location farther from the cow or into storage. Then refresh, move the cow where you want it, and replace the other objects back where they were. I've had to do that a number of times to move (sell, delete or sell) a stuck object.