PDA

View Full Version : Discussions about Farm Cash

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

leighwj1960
Dec 28 2018, 07:51 AM
No he's right about it. Email. I can see someone saying they've decided not to run a holiday special...but to bold face lie about it doesn't do anything to improve customer confidence

I have occasionally seen a special on Facebook gift cards which can be used to buy Farm Cash so maybe that is what you are remembering

Qivis
Dec 28 2018, 10:21 AM
No 2010 wasnt the last. It was offered last year though I didnt take advantage of it. ...and every year before then too always by farmtown

The moderators are correct. Trial Pay did the offer and not Slashkey. It resulted in a few farm cash if we managed to get some of our non-farmer friends to play the game for a few levels. And there was also a one time offer of 15 farm cash from Facebook for giving them our credit or debit card information that did not last very long.

dleenorris
Feb 20 2019, 10:12 PM
We need new and faster ways to earn FC. Currently, the Quests are the only way. In order to get 2FC a week, you have to be on FT almost all day long. At most, I can earn 8 FC a month. With all the new FC facilities that are being put out there, one can't even purchase 1 Facility. I do spend real money for FC, but it would be nice if I were able to earn enough to buy at least one facility a month. Previous posts I see above about FC challenge - never heard of it nor seen it. Those posts were from 2011, so I guess that was discontinued.

Taz D
Feb 20 2019, 10:39 PM
We need new and faster ways to earn FC. Currently, the Quests are the only way. In order to get 2FC a week, you have to be on FT almost all day long. At most, I can earn 8 FC a month. With all the new FC facilities that are being put out there, one can't even purchase 1 Facility. I do spend real money for FC, but it would be nice if I were able to earn enough to buy at least one facility a month. Previous posts I see above about FC challenge - never heard of it nor seen it. Those posts were from 2011, so I guess that was discontinued.
Hi Dleenorris,
There was never an FC Challenge done by Farm Town. I am not sure where they got the idea from, b ut it was not something Farm Town did.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those bysubject for the developers to view, and noit in the General Feedback.

Jean's Farm
Feb 21 2019, 09:36 AM

I usually get $2 each week from both the co-op and regular quest making $4 a week. I am not on FT all day.......I get on in the morning and check my quests......plant what I need for the regular ones or start the mines etc. I open a new co-op quest in the morning and then 10 hours later another one. I do not even check other neighbors for what I need every time. Usually once a day or every two days. You do NOT have to be on FT all day.

And there never was a FC challenge. I've been playing since the game started in 2009.

marilynwaid40@gmail.com
Feb 21 2019, 10:35 AM
Hello: I think your farm cash section might be broken again because I am working farms, and doing requests, and I am not getting any farm cash. The numbers move but the brown bar doesn't move. Please advice if you ae having another problem. Thanks Marilyn

Taz D
Feb 21 2019, 10:47 AM
Hello: I think your farm cash section might be broken again because I am working farms, and doing requests, and I am not getting any farm cash. The numbers move but the brown bar doesn't move. Please advice if you ae having another problem. Thanks Marilyn
Hi Marilyn,
Please check the Game Guide chapter 25 for levels and see how much experience points you need to get the the next level. It takes much more XP for the upper levels to gain a new level than it did for the lower levels. Nothing is broke. It is working correctly.
Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994

knolan
Jun 20 2019, 09:34 AM
What is going on with the Farmtown Cash Gift cards? What are we supposed to do for FarmTown Cash? I play the Quests also, but it's impossible to purchase all the facilities offered with such a small amount of Farm Cash. Why is this becoming such a big problem? What are we supposed to do?

marymarcel
Jun 20 2019, 09:56 AM
What is going on with the Farmtown Cash Gift cards? What are we supposed to do for FarmTown Cash? I play the Quests also, but it's impossible to purchase all the facilities offered with such a small amount of Farm Cash. Why is this becoming such a big problem? What are we supposed to do?

Hi knolan :)

According to Facebook, those Facebook Gift Cards are not sold anymore in the stores due to the discontinuation of this product.

Other users have said they purchased Visa gift card and it worked fine.

If you wish you could contact Facebook to let them know your thoughts about this problem and see if they have plans for something new in the future.

rjfxvii
Jun 26 2019, 09:40 PM
Did FarmTown eliminate its arrangement with Trial Pay to receive Farm Cash as an incentive for buying items online? I'm annoyed because I should have earned about 5-6 more FC, but I couldn't send a Help request toward the end b/c the link got removed. Very frustrating, especially since FC are NEVER put on sale like Zoo World and Island Experiment do with their premium items.

Taz D
Jun 26 2019, 09:52 PM
Did FarmTown eliminate its arrangement with Trial Pay to receive Farm Cash as an incentive for buying items online? I'm annoyed because I should have earned about 5-6 more FC, but I couldn't send a Help request toward the end b/c the link got removed. Very frustrating, especially since FC are NEVER put on sale like Zoo World and Island Experiment do with their premium items.
Hi rjfxvii,
I am sorry, but it was the other way around. Trialpay were the ones who stopped supporting the offers and removed their link for the help. Because of that the tab for Earn Cash was removed at the end of the contract.

rjfxvii
Jun 26 2019, 10:02 PM
Taz,
Didn't think it was a FT decision, but still annoying nonetheless. Sunk cost, I guess, that I'll never see those FC.
RJF

Taz D
Jun 26 2019, 10:08 PM
Taz,
Didn't think it was a FT decision, but still annoying nonetheless. Sunk cost, I guess, that I'll never see those FC.
RJF
Hi RJF,
You can contact Support and see if there is anything they can do. There isn't anything we can do through the forums.

ladywildcard
Aug 17 2019, 07:35 PM
This is Judy Spears, I had my facebook account hacked and lost access to my farmtown farms. This was several months ago. I have recently started a new farm and both of my sisters work together. Jimmie Bird Hodges and Patricia Bird Raymond. Today, we were working and Jimmie happened upon my old farm. It is still there. Is there any way possible how I could go about getting access back to it. I had 30 farms and several facilities. My #1 farm is named Golden Arches Plantation. All farms are still there, and if possible I would love to be able to have them back. Thank you greatly for any help or guidance you give me about how to work this out with slashkey. Thank you very much.

Taz D
Aug 17 2019, 08:31 PM
This is Judy Spears, I had my facebook account hacked and lost access to my farmtown farms. This was several months ago. I have recently started a new farm and both of my sisters work together. Jimmie Bird Hodges and Patricia Bird Raymond. Today, we were working and Jimmie happened upon my old farm. It is still there. Is there any way possible how I could go about getting access back to it. I had 30 farms and several facilities. My #1 farm is named Golden Arches Plantation. All farms are still there, and if possible I would love to be able to have them back. Thank you greatly for any help or guidance you give me about how to work this out with slashkey. Thank you very much.
Hi Judy,
I am sorry but the only way you can get those farms back is to get that Facebook account back. For that you will need to talk to Facebook. Your farm id is tied to your Facebook account ID and we can't transfer the account id to a different Facebook account.

Mike McGregor
Sep 16 2019, 08:30 PM
During the past several days I have been fortunate to have gone up many levels and was able to buy some factories and client services. I tried loading them, but the "Start all" button doesn't work unless I buy some tools to use it. I went to the tools section and found there were so many types of "Start all" buttons, each is in need of farm cash to buy. Needless to say, this is very discouraging for the newbies like me. I had to load my factories and client services item by item, each is required of more than one click to load them up, and yet I could not load each item up with just one click. If I want to do that up in just one click, there seems to be another tool that I need to buy. This is very discouraging for new farmers! Why not just make a change to Farm Town and allow some tools that farmers to buy them with farm cash. This is my beef today. I am not happy that everything we touch and want to do needs farm cash to do it.

Taz D
Sep 16 2019, 08:46 PM
During the past several days I have been fortunate to have gone up many levels and was able to buy some factories and client services. I tried loading them, but the "Start all" button doesn't work unless I buy some tools to use it. I went to the tools section and found there were so many types of "Start all" buttons, each is in need of farm cash to buy. Needless to say, this is very discouraging for the newbies like me. I had to load my factories and client services item by item, each is required of more than one click to load them up, and yet I could not load each item up with just one click. If I want to do that up in just one click, there seems to be another tool that I need to buy. This is very discouraging for new farmers! Why not just make a change to Farm Town and allow some tools that farmers to buy them with farm cash. This is my beef today. I am not happy that everything we touch and want to do needs farm cash to do it.
Hi Mike,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about farm cash as you are not posting about a problem or have a question ythat we can answer for you.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Larwin
Oct 25 2019, 05:25 PM
I'm just wondering why farm cash is easy to earn but super expensive to buy for premium items.

9.99 can get 55 farmcash that's enough for 1 premium item maybe 2. $40 can buy you 5 items like getting a discount for the fifth item. so most premium items are worth anywhere from $5 to 9.99 for 1 premium item. or earn it by doing quests for 6 weeks. Why Is it so expensive to buy premium items?

is farmtown making money for their hardware or making bank. still seems a lot to pay for farm cash.

Larwin
Oct 25 2019, 05:39 PM
I love the game but it bugs me have players pay so much when its so easy earn farm cash. I like the game to do well but if they are charging too much seems players should be getting rewarded more for stuff.

Taz D
Oct 25 2019, 05:40 PM
I'm just wondering why farm cash is easy to earn but super expensive to buy for premium items.

9.99 can get 55 farmcash that's enough for 1 premium item maybe 2. $40 can buy you 5 items like getting a discount for the fifth item. so most premium items are worth anywhere from $5 to 9.99 for 1 premium item. or earn it by doing quests for 6 weeks. Why Is it so expensive to buy premium items?

is farmtown making money for their hardware or making bank. still seems a lot to pay for farm cash.
Hi Larwin,
I moved your posts to the General Feedback subject thread about farm cash since you are not asking a question or having a problem that we can help with.

Larwin
Oct 25 2019, 07:41 PM
I guess I could do quests for a month spend $5 then have enough for 1 premium item a month ;)

machamo
Jan 07 2020, 06:45 AM
I have been playing Farmtown for a long time. I enjoyed the challenges of making my farms what they are today. I did all the upgrades and bought multiple factories and services, of each one. using coin and FC. Now I have 8.4 trillion coin and find myself unable to support an extensive amount of products in my factories due to the fact the amounts of coin start items have not kept up with all the FC facilities offered. I would like to continue having fun playing this game but it is just anti-beneficial to purchase the newer FC facilities offered with most newer upgrades. Why if we can't produce the coin start items needed to operate these new facilities, without stopping production of existing factories, to make more coin, then would you think I should spend my real cash to buy the new ones?

debhurst51
Jan 08 2020, 10:30 AM
I find that it's harder to keep farm cash facilities at or even anywhere near 100% (the non food ones). I also believe the algorithm is messed up on the Petroleum facility because where as I used to always have 100% on all, now I've had to close a significant number of them and still have trouble with getting them to 100% and that affects other facilities. I also believe the algorithm with the bakery went wacky as I have the same issue. I have 1,444 cinnamon trees and 4-5 cinnamon factories and no change.

Taz D
Jan 08 2020, 03:26 PM
I find that it's harder to keep farm cash facilities at or even anywhere near 100% (the non food ones). I also believe the algorithm is messed up on the Petroleum facility because where as I used to always have 100% on all, now I've had to close a significant number of them and still have trouble with getting them to 100% and that affects other facilities. I also believe the algorithm with the bakery went wacky as I have the same issue. I have 1,444 cinnamon trees and 4-5 cinnamon factories and no change.
Hi debhurst,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestion section. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread in that section. When you make your suggestion please be specific on what products you think need to be increased.
This thread is not about facilities, but is about Farm Cash itself.

sheric9
Feb 01 2020, 06:09 AM
Can anyone suggest which are the best FC facilities to buy for supplying (coin) production facilities? I'd like to buy them in order of importance.

leighwj1960
Feb 03 2020, 08:17 AM
Can anyone suggest which are the best FC facilities to buy for supplying (coin) production facilities? I'd like to buy them in order of importance.

What I did was to use the ingredient planner to see what I was needing and bought the facilities that I needed to load my services.

Nammaw
Jun 15 2020, 03:33 AM
I'd like to know who makes up the ridiculous cost of everything pertaining to this game. I have over 523 million coins but I can't purchase anymore acreage or tools for that matter. I started playing this game to relax and enjoy myself not to add real money to your coffers. How do you justify the increased cost of the flowers or other crops? What I'd originally paid 500 coins when I first started now cost 1,500 for the exact same return when selling. What's the point of playing this game if you're not allowed to use the coinage that you earn to buy the items that are supposedly for sale? There may be people out there that have money to burn and don't have a problem spending $50 for a make believe harvester but I do. If this is how this game is going to be, then I may as well just clear out everything and just stop playing. What used to be fun and relaxing is now just frustrating!

perryalexander
Jul 16 2020, 04:37 PM
In May of this year my Facebook account was hacked by some one in Russia who added an ad account to my account and proceeded to run ads that were slightly off color for merchandise for women. When I noticed it, I notified Facebook and did everything they asked me to do to stop them. I asked them to remove the advertising from my account but they did not.

I recently went to buy more Farm Cash for use in the game and found I no longer was able to do so. They had suspended my ability to use credit or debit cards or PayPal and I have gone nuts trying to get them to relent.

Does anyone know a way to get more Farm Cash LEGALLY or get them to restore my ability to just buy more? I have been playing FarmTown almost since it started and all too frequently during the Covid-19 crisis as there is little for a retired 70 year old to do and FarmTown is a pleasant diversion.

Any ideas would be most appreciated!

Taz D
Jul 16 2020, 04:40 PM
In May of this year my Facebook account was hacked by some one in Russia who added an ad account to my account and proceeded to run ads that were slightly off color for merchandise for women. When I noticed it, I notified Facebook and did everything they asked me to do to stop them. I asked them to remove the advertising from my account but they did not.

I recently went to buy more Farm Cash for use in the game and found I no longer was able to do so. They had suspended my ability to use credit or debit cards or PayPal and I have gone nuts trying to get them to relent.

Does anyone know a way to get more Farm Cash LEGALLY or get them to restore my ability to just buy more? I have been playing FarmTown almost since it started and all too frequently during the Covid-19 crisis as there is little for a retired 70 year old to do and FarmTown is a pleasant diversion.

Any ideas would be most appreciated!
Hi Perryalexander,
The only way you can get farm cash is through Facebook, so keep trying to get them to allow it again for you.

Dedy
Jul 24 2020, 04:19 PM
Can i use a google card to buy cash in farmtown. I cannot fine a farmtown card. Tks.

Taz D
Jul 24 2020, 04:33 PM
Can i use a google card to buy cash in farmtown. I cannot fine a farmtown card. Tks.
Hi Dedy,
There never have been any Farm Town cards. Facebook used to have cards you could use for Farm Cash purchases, but they discontinued those.
Facebook handles all of the purchases of Farm Cash. You will need to see if Facebook accepts your Google card. You will need to go to your Facebook settings and then click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you can set up your payment method.

dell466
Aug 13 2020, 08:09 AM
Aug 13, 2020. When I logged on to the game the daily lottery only gave me 1 thousand coins. Kinda cheap, The usual amount of coins has been in excess of 100 thousand for each daily log on. Why so stingy today?

JohnAlbertini
Sep 06 2020, 05:45 PM
I do not understand why anyone would spend their hard-earned real money to buy FC when the future of FT is uncertain. We are told not to worry, the developers will deal with it.

Fine, they'll get MY real money AFTER I see it HANDLED!!! They have THREE months until Shockwave is GONE, what are they waiting for, Dec 31st?

Taz D
Sep 06 2020, 05:59 PM
I do not understand why anyone would spend their hard-earned real money to buy FC when the future of FT is uncertain. We are told not to worry, the developers will deal with it.

Fine, they'll get MY real money AFTER I see it HANDLED!!! They have THREE months until Shockwave is GONE, what are they waiting for, Dec 31st?
Hi John,
Porting a program from one language to another is not something that can be done over night. You can't just click a button and it be done. Would you want them to release the new version without testing all the aspects of the program to try to make sure it is working correctly?

This is the latest we have from the developers:

We are still working on the HTML5 version and will be doing beta testing soon. The effort required by this migration has been much more than anticipated, however, at this point we have high confidence that we will complete the full migration before the end of the year.***

I am sorry that you don't have confidence in their ability to deliver as they say, but personally I do and will continue to spend and play. If you do not want to spend your money right now that is ok, but the negative comments are not necessary.

rjfxvii
Oct 01 2020, 09:33 PM
Really wish they would have sales on Farm Cash every once in a while. 25 for $4.99 is just too steep, especially compared with other games that I play.

debhurst51
Oct 02 2020, 11:52 AM
It would be great if they would. I'm on fixed income and I've spent way toooo much money on playing a game. I'm hooked so a sale would be nice. The occasional but rare added 25 levels is nice but not nearly often enough.

Alexm2012
Oct 02 2020, 07:19 PM
Would also love to see farm cash offers/sales they would be amazing as an addictive farmer it would be great.

james_a_thompson
Oct 11 2020, 08:22 AM
Please consider changing FarmTown cash purchase increments to equal facebook gift cards (e.g. $25, $50, $75, $100). Facebook recently changed their credit card purchasing to require my home address; I will NOT provide this to FB therefore I will no longer be able to buy FT cash (and we both suffer for that).

Taz D
Oct 11 2020, 09:57 AM
Please consider changing FarmTown cash purchase increments to equal facebook gift cards (e.g. $25, $50, $75, $100). Facebook recently changed their credit card purchasing to require my home address; I will NOT provide this to FB therefore I will no longer be able to buy FT cash (and we both suffer for that).
Hi james_a_thompson,
Facebook discontinued their gift cards, so no point in setting the amounts to the gift cards. Facebook wants your address to be able to verify the credit card is yours. I am sorry, but Facebook takes care of all transactions for cash and they set the requirements. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section.

Denise Dianna
Oct 17 2020, 10:50 AM
Hi james_a_thompson,
Facebook discontinued their gift cards, so no point in setting the amounts to the gift cards. Facebook wants your address to be able to verify the credit card is yours. I am sorry, but Facebook takes care of all transactions for cash and they set the requirements. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section.

It is also to assess sales tax. I live in Texas, no income tax here so sales taxes are important.

jsigler25 @yahoo.com
Dec 10 2020, 06:42 PM
Since they now charge a sales tax on FC it would be better to me if they either posted price with tax included or at least have it posted so you know how much the tax is.

Taz D
Dec 10 2020, 06:48 PM
Since they now charge a sales tax on FC it would be better to me if they either posted price with tax included or at least have it posted so you know how much the tax is.
Hi jsigler,
Since the amount of tax is different in every location, then it is not possible for Farm Town to show the taxes on the first page of the Buy Cash.
The pop up for completing the sale is from Facebook, so if you want them to show the tax on that then you will have to ask them to do so.

debhurst51
Dec 11 2020, 11:00 AM
Mine always shows the tax. I was surprised the first time but it doesn't slow me down.

Taz D
Dec 11 2020, 11:10 AM
Mine always shows the tax. I was surprised the first time but it doesn't slow me down.
Hi Debhurst,

The receipt does show the tax, but it is not shown until you actually buy. That is what the complaint is.

mo54862
Dec 29 2020, 04:29 PM
So once we reach 1200 we don't level up anymore ?
Do we still earn FC ?

Taz D
Dec 29 2020, 04:39 PM
So once we reach 1200 we don't level up anymore ?
Do we still earn FC ?
Hi Mo,
You do not level up any more after 1200 until the developers add more levels. You will not get any more FC until they release new levels. You will continue to earn experience points and when new levels are added then you will go up at that time to the level for the amount of experience points you have earned over the amount needed for level 1200. You will get your FC for those levels at that time.

mo54862
Dec 29 2020, 05:02 PM
oh, ok ... Thank You Taz

ajr_farmer
Jan 22 2021, 03:33 PM
I have lost a ton of neighbors who got tired of waiting for the game conversion. Has there been any consideration for giving Farm Cash incentives for daily play.

The limited version of the game has broken the addiction. I was hoping to take this time to redecorate my farms while not being distracted. I can't even do that since I cant layer.

I banner headline thanking players for their loyalty and FC rewards would go a long way to keep people engaged

mary.cosgrove@yahoo.com
Apr 02 2021, 02:52 PM
Farm Town - I agree. Have kept playing just to keep up my farm with limited things to be able to play. It would be nice to reward those who have played each day.

Love time member 2009

Mary Cosgrove

JohnAlbertini
Jun 29 2021, 09:08 PM
So I worked for OVER EIGHT MONTHS, earned almost 500 million XP in that time and all we get is a lousy 25 FC?!

Thanks for NOTHING! Now we KNOW you don't care one iota for the PLAYERS!!!

KoalaBear777
Sep 20 2021, 05:51 PM
Hey, I didn't even get the 25 FC. No reward for the loyal throughout this fiasco which, knowing it was coming, they did NOTHING.

Taz D
Sep 20 2021, 05:57 PM
Hey, I didn't even get the 25 FC. No reward for the loyal throughout this fiasco which, knowing it was coming, they did NOTHING.
Hi KoalaBear,
There has never been any reward offered or given. You got the 25 FC on July 11, which is the last time new levels have been added taking us to 1225. No new levels have been added since then.

fatherdan
May 23 2022, 12:16 AM
hello all...

i'm not sure how to categorize this, but doesn't anyone think that asking 27 'farmcash' for a facility that only produces ONE 'common ingredient' - nothing else - might be a bit much? i can't speak for everyone, but for myself, that 'farmcash' doesn't just fall into my lap, and i can't justify spending it on a facility that will take a LONG time to earn its 'cost' back... perhaps the developers could provide an option to spending 'farmcash' on facilities, like they do for additional farms and expansions?

Sqrl
May 24 2022, 12:16 PM
You don't have to buy it, though. You can get the product from working neighbours' facilities and/or ships.

Lene Bay
May 30 2022, 06:49 AM
I still wish I could use coins to buy dollars with. There are so many things I would love to buy but most of it is paid in dollars and it takes me years to gather so many dollars together to buy the things. I have lots of coins but can't buy so much with them.

Jungle Ed
Sep 20 2022, 08:48 AM
I'm unable to purchase farm cash. Tells me my account is locked.

marymarcel
Sep 20 2022, 08:59 AM
I'm unable to purchase farm cash. Tells me my account is locked.

Hi Jungle Ed :)

We answered you about this and your other problems in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6509066#post6509066

closerfan
Jan 25 2023, 08:52 AM
Today I went to the realtor office and noticed a 36 x 36 farm was listed to buy for 40 credits while the next five extensions go for 30 credits. It doesn't make sense to me.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2023, 08:57 AM
Today I went to the realtor office and noticed a 36 x 36 farm was listed to buy for 40 credits while the next five extensions go for 30 credits. It doesn't make sense to me.

Hi closerfan :)

All prices in coins or farm cash are decided by the developers. We don't know which parameters they take in mind to release those prices.

Gui_Tarzan
Apr 24 2023, 07:06 AM
I know your plates are full, admins, but when I joined FarmTown some ten years ago it was a game that was fun and easy(ish) to advance in. After a long break I got back on late last year and some things have changed that I believe are detrimental to the game. While I still enjoy it, advancing is not easy because you have to spend real money to buy most larger tools (not happening for those of us on budgets) and not being able to earn or increase fuel is a real issue. Newer users are constantly saying they have no fuel but need the work to advance. It's a morale killer when you can't get hired due to small tools and no fuel.

Being able to accumulate billions of coins doesn't help when you charge real money for items. That has to change. Servers and developers cost money, I know that, but you're going to kill the game if you don't make some much-needed changes.

Gui_Tarzan
May 02 2023, 09:41 AM
Since no one bothered to reply I'm going to suggest again, make large tools available to us with coins instead of farm cash. I'm tired of wasting time using small tools to try to advance because all the big tools require farm cash. I don't have it. It takes forever to earn the farm cash as well, that's extremely frustrating for those of us at low levels. Fewer and fewer farmers are hiring lately as well. You guys need to pick up your game or it's going to fail.

Taz D
May 02 2023, 09:50 AM
Since no one bothered to reply I'm going to suggest again, make large tools available to us with coins instead of farm cash. I'm tired of wasting time using small tools to try to advance because all the big tools require farm cash. I don't have it. It takes forever to earn the farm cash as well, that's extremely frustrating for those of us at low levels. Fewer and fewer farmers are hiring lately as well. You guys need to pick up your game or it's going to fail.
H Gui Tarzan,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.

You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Also please note that the developers do not reply to suggestions. The only way you will know if they decided to use your suggestion is if it is released in one of the releases.

BethFB
May 05 2023, 08:16 PM
When will farmcash be able to be purchased on Farmtown here on slashkey and in what method will it be in?

Thanks.
Beth

Taz D
May 05 2023, 08:32 PM
When will farmcash be able to be purchased on Farmtown here on slashkey and in what method will it be in?

Thanks.
Beth
Hi Beth,
Buy FarmCash via Paypal or Stripe is what the developers said. The when will be determined by the developers and they don't tell us in advance.

Jungle Ed
Jul 05 2023, 08:52 AM
I think to lower the cost of premiums in the game Slashkey should sell advertising within the game. We already have every type of restaurant, store, factory, facility imaginable. Sell advertising and the companies who purchase the advertising can have their business actually in the game. Our avatars can work at Mcdonalds, Walmart, etc and the companies can get their brand exposed to more audiences. I live in Appalachia and know FT farmers who are living on $200 a week or less that use Farm Town to escape the rising cost of everything, to take a break from worrying about money for a few minutes a day. Thank you!

marymarcel
Jul 05 2023, 08:57 AM
I think to lower the cost of premiums in the game Slashkey should sell advertising within the game. We already have every type of restaurant, store, factory, facility imaginable. Sell advertising and the companies who purchase the advertising can have their business actually in the game. Our avatars can work at Mcdonalds, Walmart, etc and the companies can get their brand exposed to more audiences. I live in Appalachia and know FT farmers who are living on $200 a week or less that use Farm Town to escape the rising cost of everything, to take a break from worrying about money for a few minutes a day. Thank you!

Hi Jungle Ed :)

I moved your post to General Feedback.

You can post your idea in our Suggestion Section where we have all themes grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

FarmersWife1965
Jul 15 2023, 07:12 AM
I'm not sure where to post this inquiry, but I have a question. I see on the FT website under the Buy Cash tab that once that function is up and running, you will no longer be accepting credit/debit cards as payment for buying FarmCash. Will you ever consider using the credit/debit card option in the future. I would rather use my card than a third party payment option, of which I do not currently use. Just wondering.....thanks.

Tiger
Jul 15 2023, 07:43 AM
I'm not sure where to post this inquiry, but I have a question. I see on the FT website under the Buy Cash tab that once that function is up and running, you will no longer be accepting credit/debit cards as payment for buying FarmCash. Will you ever consider using the credit/debit card option in the future. I would rather use my card than a third party payment option, of which I do not currently use. Just wondering.....thanks.

Hi FarmersWife1965,

The Buy Cash tab isn't saying it won't support credit/debit cards.

Both Pay Pal and Stripe which are huge industry leaders do support a lot of different card payments. They both state that they support the major cards for payments.
You will have to wait until it's released to see exactly which ones they accept.

FarmersWife1965
Jul 18 2023, 08:37 AM
Hi FarmersWife1965,

The Buy Cash tab isn't saying it won't support credit/debit cards.

Both Pay Pal and Stripe which are huge industry leaders do support a lot of different card payments. They both state that they support the major cards for payments.
You will have to wait until it's released to see exactly which ones they accept.

Hi Tiger...maybe I am not reading it correctly, or just not understanding it. Yes, I know about Paypal and Stripe, and how they work with your current cards. However, I am not a user of Paypal or Stripe, I just simply use my card by entering its number, expiration date, etc. In the original form of the FT game on FB, that is how I purchase FarmCash, by simply using my card number, and not going through another party, i.e. Paypal. I guess I will just have to wait until this option is live on the FT website to see how it works. In the meantime, I will purchase some FC prior to the deactivation on FB. Thanks for your response!

Tiger
Jul 18 2023, 11:42 AM
Hi Tiger...maybe I am not reading it correctly, or just not understanding it. Yes, I know about Paypal and Stripe, and how they work with your current cards. However, I am not a user of Paypal or Stripe, I just simply use my card by entering its number, expiration date, etc. In the original form of the FT game on FB, that is how I purchase FarmCash, by simply using my card number, and not going through another party, i.e. Paypal. I guess I will just have to wait until this option is live on the FT website to see how it works. In the meantime, I will purchase some FC prior to the deactivation on FB. Thanks for your response!

Hi FarmersWife1965,

We've only had a brief look a it and as it's currently disabled we can't provide exact details, so we will have to wait to see exactly what those methods will be like.

On Facebook you are using the Facebook Meta Pay window to enter your card details instead of using Stripe for example.

As far as I could determine with the Stripe method, you will still see the same kind of window to be able to enter your card information which then gets encrypted and makes the payment.

With PayPal you do need a free PayPal account, which some find easier to shop with on multiple sites rather than entering card details in every shopping site as you can save all all your cards to that, and then choose which one to pay with in a few clicks.

There may be other methods possible as well, but we will need to wait for now to see them.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Aug 01 2023, 10:23 PM
I have read the new rules about receiving FT$ gifts and this is the first time I have wondered how I would continue to play this game. I just don't see any way forward when all I can earn is FT$4 a week, with quests. Every 8 weeks, I can afford to buy a new pond.

I have won thousands of FT$ by buying things when that was possible, like getting car insurance estimates and buying flowers, and have received thousands of FT$ from new players.

Been playing, and paying, since 2009.

First time I am wondering why I bother.

Friends have died. Friends have left.

Game also may have died for me.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Aug 01 2023, 11:15 PM
I have read the new rules about receiving FT$ gifts and this is the first time I have wondered how I would continue to play this game. I just don't see any way forward when all I can earn is FT$4 a week, with quests. Every 8 weeks, I can afford to buy a new pond.

I have won thousands of FT$ by buying things when that was possible, like getting car insurance estimates and buying flowers, and have received thousands of FT$ from new players.

Been playing, and paying, since 2009.

First time I am wondering why I bother.

Friends have died. Friends have left.

Game also may have died for me.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Aug 01 2023, 11:17 PM
Trying to figure out why I am not allowed to start a thread.

So sorry for how many times I have suffered through the shutdowns and the ripoffs of this game.

Just thinking is all.

But the more I get censored, the more I think, not the place for me.

Taz D
Aug 01 2023, 11:32 PM
Trying to figure out why I am not allowed to start a thread.

So sorry for how many times I have suffered through the shutdowns and the ripoffs of this game.

Just thinking is all.

But the more I get censored, the more I think, not the place for me.
Hi Gertrude,
Your first post about this was moved to the General feedback thread about farm cash as that is what you are talking about. Since you were not posting a question or a problem then I moved your post from the Help & Support section.
These posts will be moved to the same thread "Discussion about Farm Cash as you are talking about that and not being able to get as much from the game.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Aug 02 2023, 12:34 PM
You misunderstand entirely. This is definitely a problem for people who want to continue to play the game.

Taz D
Aug 02 2023, 12:46 PM
You misunderstand entirely. This is definitely a problem for people who want to continue to play the game.
Hi Gertrude,
You are talking about getting farm cash for free by creating additional accounts just to move the farm cash from those to a primary account. Nothing is keeping you from continuing to play the game. You may not be able to get all the tools, but that does not keep you from playing.
If everyone used the methods of opening farm accounts just so they can get free farm cash then we would not have a game because the developers would not have income coming in to hire programmers and designers to develop the game or be able to afford to keep the servers going.

petals
Aug 03 2023, 09:01 AM
I have never cheated to progress in the game and I have been playing since 2009.We get farm cash when new levels are released, thru quests and NCC, and by buying it. The way I see it, all hobbies have some cost , so I don't mind spending a little money to support my hobby of Farmtown!

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Aug 03 2023, 06:16 PM
As I said previously, I have never cheated to progress in the game.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Aug 03 2023, 06:18 PM
As the message that was deleted was clear about, I have written 4 or 5 times about the tower thing and about 5 FT cash facs removed from my farms.

The Developers don't care.

Taz D
Aug 03 2023, 06:29 PM
As the message that was deleted was clear about, I have written 4 or 5 times about the tower thing and about 5 FT cash facs removed from my farms.

The Developers don't care.
Hi Gertrude,
Your post about the missing facilities was not deleted. It was moved to the Help & Support thread about missing items.

You can always find where your posts have been moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Your last ticket was sent 164 days ago and answered. If it was in your spam folder then it is probably gone from there by now. On Feb 8, 2023 you had 250 farm cash added to your account for those missing facilities.

stuckatsharedpet
Aug 04 2023, 05:47 PM
Is there any way that we can go back to earning FarmCash by purchasing from outside advertisers/goods/services? That was helpful back in the day...

Taz D
Aug 04 2023, 05:50 PM
Is there any way that we can go back to earning FarmCash by purchasing from outside advertisers/goods/services? That was helpful back in the day...
Hi stuckatsharedpet,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the feedback section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

CrazyJan
Aug 09 2023, 05:42 PM
can't figure out how to get farm cash..please help me :)

marymarcel
Aug 09 2023, 05:49 PM
can't figure out how to get farm cash..please help me :)

Hi CrazyJan :)

Do you want to know how to purchase farmcash?

jetdogy
Feb 10 2024, 04:38 PM
Why can't you make it where we can buy cash with our coins?? Oh wait.. I didn't think.. YOU need real money for the FT cash I forgot.

MOM GLENDA
Feb 12 2024, 10:55 PM
do not understand why people complain about this game costing real money to play. if they can spend money to get their hair cut and fixed they can buy cash. they need to be told what the website costs Raul to use for this game .they do not seem to care he has to pay his workers money to support their familys.he has to make money or we would not have this game on here at all.if you do not buy farm cash stop complaining about it .i love farm town have played almost 15 years.i buy cash when i can .my husband died christmas night .i will still buy cash and play when i can .

FarmingRefuge
Feb 20 2024, 07:58 AM
I know this has probably been clarified somewhere, but I'm not easily finding it in the search, and this thread is 134 pages along, so I will ask: To send more than 500 FC gifts to friends, I know 1 has to purchase 305 FC with real money. Is this a 1 time requirement, ie after 305 FC purchase I would forever be able to gift FC to friends, or does 305 FC need to be purchased for each 500 FC that is sent? Thanks to anyone who can clarify.

marymarcel
Feb 20 2024, 08:07 AM
I know this has probably been clarified somewhere, but I'm not easily finding it in the search, and this thread is 134 pages along, so I will ask: To send more than 500 FC gifts to friends, I know 1 has to purchase 305 FC with real money. Is this a 1 time requirement, ie after 305 FC purchase I would forever be able to gift FC to friends, or does 305 FC need to be purchased for each 500 FC that is sent? Thanks to anyone who can clarify.

Hi FarmingRefuge :)

That is a 1 time requirement per account. Once you purchase 305 FC with real money then you are able to continue sending farmcash from that account. If you have another account you have to do the same.

That is the rule for accounts opened before July 28th, 2023

If the account was opened after that date, then the rule has changed. You have full information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6052098#post6052098