PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 30th, 2011

Pages : 1 [2]

al_bundy
Jan 19 2012, 12:23 AM
Hello:

Can anyone tell me if we are going to go up to level 399 with the next release? I noticed it says right there in the first post of this thread Thanks!!

Sandie Angel :)

We wont know the exact amount of new levels that we will get with the new release untill they arrive.

the first post just says new levels coming in next release and also hints that much higher levels will come down the track

:)

Sandie Angel
Jan 19 2012, 12:48 AM
We wont know the exact amount of new levels that we will get with the new release untill they arrive.

the first post just says new levels coming in next release and also hints that much higher levels will come down the track

:)

Oh, I thought we were going to get to level 399 with the next release. I was so happy for a while. I hope we are going to go up to 399 with the next release. I've been happy for almost a month, and now I'm not sure if we're going to have the 399 altogether. I'm confused. *Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!*

Sandie Angel :confused:

al_bundy
Jan 19 2012, 12:50 AM
its normally around 25 levels at a time but only time will tell. (-;

all it is saying is that if your current level is between the levels shown thats what the buying cap limit will be which is predicting into the future its not saying that we will be at level 399 with the next release.

Sandie Angel
Jan 19 2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks al_bundy!!!!!! I appreciate your prompt reply!!! Gosh!! I was all set to go buy the tools for the Services Facilities!!! Had me dreaming about that for a whole month; and I've even told my friends about it. LOL!!

Sandie Angel :)

Molly Mew
Jan 19 2012, 02:46 AM
Thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread: much appreciated as always. :)