PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 10th, 2012

Pages : 1 [2]

Docperk
Apr 13 2012, 08:49 PM
It's an international game.. and no, not every policeman has guns... not where I live, they eat fish and chips and use a billy club.... for me it's a bit strange and distasteful... but then so is the idea of policemen eating tons of donut's. Guns are very rare in my country. I can also see a lot of parents being upset and no longer wanting their children to play, as they thought this was a family friendly game. Funny enough, I wouldn't mind if the guns were for farmers, that's more usual over here, but armed police aren't.

Yep it's a game, but the policemen in farm town aren't making me smile... not sure I will have them. :(

That is why it is your choice to have or not. If something doesn't fit my farm or my style I don't buy it. Simple as that.

Docperk
Apr 13 2012, 08:53 PM
I agree - extremely distasteful to me too

If you all or going to disgusted over what a factory you don't have to buy makes you should have quit playing a long time ago.

whosyou?
Apr 13 2012, 08:57 PM
I am not mad. You say they have added things to help us. Maybe you are helped because you can afford all those FC tools, facilities and farm expansions. I can't and I have enough XP to EVENTUALLY get 150+ FC even if I never play again. But they dribble out the levels at a snails pace. Why? No reason I can discern. This is the root of my frustration. I could care less about the titles ascribed to each level but WHY must we wait to get levels we have obviously already EARNED?!

Every 6 months they add 12 FC facilities and I get 75 levels so I can buy 2 of the 12 and that assumes not buying any of those helpful tools! Frustration!

The answer is simple.This is a business.If they just let everyone go to the level of current xp,and gave the fc for each level,there are a lot of people who would be sitting on well over 1000 free fc.Since xp is easy enough for anyone to gain multiple levels on a good day playing normally(This doesn't count the people using a certain something to gain 10-20 M xp daily),no one would ever have a need to buy fc again.In a nutshell,they might as well do away with fc at that point and sell everything for coins....right before the game shuts down.The fact is,you do NOT need to spend real money for land expansions,nor do you have to have every shiny pixel they put on the market.The game can be played for free,albeit at a slightly slower pace than those who buy everything.I certainly do not have all the factories,nor most of the tools.Hell,I have been playin 3 years nearly,and still have 4 farms not upgraded to 24x24 yet.

If you WANT everything...for free..then you will have to wait for them to give it to you,meanwhile,they have a business to run,bills to pay.

whosyou?
Apr 13 2012, 08:59 PM
If you all or going to disgusted over what a factory you don't have to buy makes you should have quit playing a long time ago.

Well said.(insert "LIKE" jpeg here)

Rugged Barbie
Apr 13 2012, 09:19 PM
Love the new items and upgrades! Love the train too! I have been somewhat annoyed by the constant pop ups to visit all the other peep's farms. Seems like ever minute or so and unending. This is one reason I left zynga, they wore me out. Has anyone else noticed this?

Deborah1979
Apr 14 2012, 07:05 AM
Love the new items and upgrades! Love the train too! I have been somewhat annoyed by the constant pop ups to visit all the other peep's farms. Seems like ever minute or so and unending. This is one reason I left zynga, they wore me out. Has anyone else noticed this?

:)The pop-ups do seem to happen often right after a new release. You do know that you can just keep hitting the "Sorry I am busy right now". I never answer those pop-ups. I go to my neighbors farms on my own time when I am ready! :D They should settle down in a couple of days.
Deborah

servocrow
Apr 14 2012, 09:16 AM
:)The pop-ups do seem to happen often right after a new release. You do know that you can just keep hitting the "Sorry I am busy right now". I never answer those pop-ups. I go to my neighbors farms on my own time when I am ready! :D They should settle down in a couple of days.
Deborah

Another thing I do to keep the pop-ups from happening (or when I want to piddle around on the farm with no one bothering me) is to "DISCONNECT" from the mainframe. It's a huge help.

susieq60302
Apr 14 2012, 09:18 AM
The train is cool, but no caboose? This is my only gripe about an otherwise good update. :)

StoneFace
Apr 14 2012, 09:38 AM
The train is cool, but no caboose? This is my only gripe about an otherwise good update. :)

Patience.... patience.... patience

Last month the game announced that train commerce would be added to the game in the next two releases.

This release we got the basic introduction. And the train and the passenger cars are available for coin.

They only have one view at this time, but the game has already informed us that 4 and possibly 8 views will be offered (probably to allow the trains to be placed on curved track.)

Also, the next release should/could include the other types of cars... like freight cars to deliver products which we run short of.

Anyway, the caboose would only encourage the train staff to go play cards instead of working.

:cool:

artisanrox
Apr 14 2012, 09:47 AM
By the way Slashkey, thank you for refusing to dumb down this game, and including everything you are including. :cool:

LoreneC
Apr 14 2012, 10:49 AM
I just checked out your new buildings and decorations! Some fantastic things in there! Thank you.

iceberg
Apr 14 2012, 10:57 AM
If anyone knows why I can't buy a 5x5 combine harvest,plow, n sow for my farm please tell me I have all tools, it's beyond me.

aa1fy
Apr 14 2012, 11:19 AM
Why don't you just put more mineral and open pit mines on your farms? I have them on i think its 9 of my 14 and have 3 metal plants that i can keep stocked.
Happy Farming

Great Idea! Why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did think of that. I have mines on ALL 14 farms and still there is not enough ore...

Rugged Barbie
Apr 14 2012, 11:45 AM
If anyone knows why I can't buy a 5x5 combine harvest,plow, n sow for my farm please tell me I have all tools, it's beyond me.

try putting all your tools in storage first. refresh the game and retry to buy. it will tell you what you are lacking when you try to click on the tool (in this case) combine. it will say something like locked, need xx first. also, make sure u have enuf ftc or coins required. good luck!

Dutch85
Apr 14 2012, 02:26 PM
Great Idea! Why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did think of that. I have mines on ALL 14 farms and still there is not enough ore...

I have 4 mineral mines and 3 open pit mines, and it gives me plenty to fill my facilities every other day.

beautysmom
Apr 14 2012, 04:45 PM
Is it just me, or is the train not there? I cann't seem to find it....

Taz D
Apr 14 2012, 05:37 PM
Is it just me, or is the train not there? I cann't seem to find it....
Track is in the Paths/Grounds
Station is in the Buildings section.
Train is in the Motion section. It is called Red Passenger Locomotive.

susieq60302
Apr 14 2012, 06:30 PM
Patience.... patience.... patience

Last month the game announced that train commerce would be added to the game in the next two releases.

This release we got the basic introduction. And the train and the passenger cars are available for coin.

They only have one view at this time, but the game has already informed us that 4 and possibly 8 views will be offered (probably to allow the trains to be placed on curved track.)

Also, the next release should/could include the other types of cars... like freight cars to deliver products which we run short of.

Anyway, the caboose would only encourage the train staff to go play cards instead of working.

:cool:

LOL. If the only thing I want is a caboose, then life is good. I already left room on the farm my train is on, for future updates. :rolleyes:

pickoy
Apr 15 2012, 04:13 AM
I hope in the future releases, some buildings will also be redesigned...

the seafood restaurant's perspective is quite distorted, please redesign the cereal factory, sugar refinery and textile spinning mill, petshop, pasta & jewelry factory... they are being left behind from the modern design of other buildings specially if you are arranging them in such manner as industrial farm... the rest are just fine...

Mimi2chis
Apr 15 2012, 05:49 AM
hi Farmtown, I think there is a bit of a glitch with your announcements of updates, or is it just me? Example - I might get a notification popup of a new release for St.Patrick's day, weeks after St.Patricks day. Happens alot.

Also, I find it hard to know when new items in updates are released? I may not get the new release update for a long time, yet I start seeing all this fun stuff of friends farms! Then I scroll through every section of the store to find out what is new.

The new shrubs in the TREE section are wonderful, thanks for the variety.

Domingo Osorio
Apr 15 2012, 08:49 AM
Very thanks Raul and Devs...!! Nice upgrade. Just have a couple of suggestions: a) it would be great to reach belts and dans when harvesting animals, and b) also, it would be great to increase possibility to post more bonuses, actually allowed only five posts /12h, or instead, increase Dans, to reach more products.

Simera
Apr 15 2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks a lot for the new up-date! I simply love the new bushes, they are wonderful! Now. . . I bought a Private Jet, and I'm trying to build some kind of an air-port. So. . . I made a run-way from asphalt. Big bummer! My Private Jet "sank" way under the asphalt!! So, now it's standing on grass. LOL Any suggestions from someone??

Also, I wonder if we will have an Aviation Control Tower, as long as we have a plane ?? Could also wish for a Jet A-1 lorry to fill up the plane.

AND I'm still waiting for the fire-men to have some Fire-Fighter-Vechicles. They have quite som job trying to kill fires with buckets of water! LOL

Thanks again for the new stuff. Nice up-date!

Regards
Simera

LoreneC
Apr 15 2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks a lot for the new up-date! I simply love the new bushes, they are wonderful! Now. . . I bought a Private Jet, and I'm trying to build some kind of an air-port. So. . . I made a run-way from asphalt. Big bummer! My Private Jet "sank" way under the asphalt!! So, now it's standing on grass. LOL Any suggestions from someone??

Also, I wonder if we will have an Aviation Control Tower, as long as we have a plane ?? Could also wish for a Jet A-1 lorry to fill up the plane.

AND I'm still waiting for the fire-men to have some Fire-Fighter-Vechicles. They have quite som job trying to kill fires with buckets of water! LOL

Regards
Simera

RE the jet: Try moving it around on the asphalt. That works with my cars and my smaller plane. If it gets too close to the edges it sinks. There is a small air control tower. I believe it is in buildings.

Simera
Apr 15 2012, 02:10 PM
RE the jet: Try moving it around on the asphalt. That works with my cars and my smaller plane. If it gets too close to the edges it sinks. There is a small air control tower. I believe it is in buildings.

Thanks, Lorene C. I will try again to move it around a bit. :)

Simera

Simera
Apr 15 2012, 05:37 PM
Hi again!!! After numerous of my friends, and neighbours, have complained to me about the "Train-issue". . . could you pleeaassee!! make the trains a little less childish (and somehow looking larger and realistic)??? Maybe even *I* would consider to buy Train-issues into my farms, if you did make them look less "Lego'ish". Just forwarded most of this message from my neighburs. (They were dissappointed about the looks of the Train-issue-thingy) Pease don't shoot the messenger!

Regards
Simera

Texas Belle
Apr 15 2012, 05:54 PM
:D First, Thank You Raul and other devs (if they really exist) for finally getting our latest update.

I discovered one small glitch this morning. (Well, it wouldn't have been small if I hadn't checked!!) When I went to the market to sell my products, under the tab for Facilities, ALL of my musical instruments had been checked to sell. I usually take a few minutes to double check, because I use the "Sell all selected" button.
I have stocked the Music Conservatory several times in the past, and the musical instruments have not been checked to sell in the market.

So far, only the musical instruments had reverted themselves.

Just wanted to warn others to be sure and double check before you click "Sell all", and to let the devs know this might be a glitch.

Thanks Bunches and Happy Farming!!
Deborah

I also found the prosciutto on my list of non-ingredients for sale, and once its in there there is no way of getting it out unless you go one by one selling to Tom. Would maybe just maybe in the future we get a little thing that would say "do not sell/transfer to meats", or whatever the appropriate place would be? I ended up selling all my prosciutto....

Texas Belle
Apr 15 2012, 05:55 PM
So do I. I was disappointed to find out they disappear when you hide trees. Wish they'd put them in with the flowers instead.

Then they would be a harvest item... that way you don't harvest them by mistake.

Taz D
Apr 15 2012, 06:10 PM
I also found the prosciutto on my list of non-ingredients for sale, and once its in there there is no way of getting it out unless you go one by one selling to Tom. Would maybe just maybe in the future we get a little thing that would say "do not sell/transfer to meats", or whatever the appropriate place would be? I ended up selling all my prosciutto....
Are you sure it wasn't pastrami you see in the Non-ingredients list. That isn't used in anything.

Texas Belle
Apr 15 2012, 06:25 PM

Regards
Simera

Put the jet at the end of the runway, front wheel touching end of asphalt road, and that should do it. I have my farm 14 with trains, airplanes and automoviles (remember the movie?) I have designated the farm as owner's retreat. Here live the owners of all the farms, lol

marwahr55
Apr 15 2012, 08:44 PM
Still looking for the "train depot" ... how far down in the store section do I need to scroll to find it? I have looked and looked in the building section. LOL

Tony D
Apr 15 2012, 09:00 PM
Still looking for the "train depot" ... how far down in the store section do I need to scroll to find it? I have looked and looked in the building section. LOLHi, this may help..

Finding the Train items...

It is best to switch the display to alphabetical .

Train Tracks ....... Paths/Grounds section

Train Depot ....... Buildings section

Train and carriages

Red passenger locomotive .... Motion section

Red passenger wagon ........... Motion section

Texas Star
Apr 16 2012, 08:12 AM
Thank you very much for the new release and levels/farm cash! I am really enjoying the Harvest Time Filter Change. It is so easy to find the seeds (now that we have so many!) and it eliminated the problem of seeds "changing places" when planting. The new view for the Dairy Processing Plant really looks nice on my farm too! Farm 14 was much awaited and appreciated too, even though I am still working on the other expansions.

Grumpa
Apr 16 2012, 10:38 AM
So far this release has been trouble free for me except for the railroad problem. The track layers have gone on strike demanding FC for pay and not them silly coins.

Gona bring the army in to get them back to work, It does give me time to see what new train additions and tracks that will be available. :D

SeaJay
Apr 16 2012, 02:28 PM
I simply adore the new landscaping items and this will keep me ecstatic/content for quite awhile, but alas, I've gone from great hope and expectation to great let down and defeat while awaiting a better system to work with and be able to analyze our inventories.
Theres so much I'd like to be able to do to be able to really understand and be on top of my inventory, but having to scroll one by one is (strong explative here).
It would be so much more satisfying and even more addicting if we could really grasp whats going on in our own inventories.

I vote for a facility manager that when you click on any facility it has filter capabilities beyond our wildest dreams!!! :P
My thought is to actually see what products the bakery makes (for example) plus every ingredient used for all those items. An ordering manager to order each of the facilities total needs and then order those items for the day/week/month/ having those orders filled by the very factories you own. The train runs by..or the semi..or any number of other ways deliveries are made and those shipments come in. Sugar, Dairy.........what ever deliveries we need. Then we check them in and start production of the bakery items. We can do this for every facility from ONE manager.
If I want to see my total need/use for apples, I should be able to click on apples and research everything I need to know about my apples. How many in stock, how many growing on farms, when they are due, what items use apples and what stores/facilities use them and how much. How many apples do I actually need to run a full load of apple pies??
UGH. I'm wilting fast without this capability because of how long I've desired to see it be done with dire let down each time an upgrade is made and this is left out :(

Sandy Mae
Apr 16 2012, 03:46 PM
I have and will continue to Thank all of the devs for all of their work! Because of them and the mods and the people that keep the threads clean I have played this game for years!!! I have one major fear. I have never encountered it and pray I never do. Between the years and using real world money, my WORST FEAR IS TO SOME HOW LOOSE THIS GAME!!! is there some way that this game can be saved!Like on a memory stick or some such product???!!! I may not be the fanciest of farmers or the most artsy. But I love the time I put into this game. I guess I am addicted. But a lot of time and effert has gone into it! Thanks every one for making it something I do not want to loose!!!!

bruhelmboldt
Apr 16 2012, 04:19 PM
Great updates devs. I'm lovin' it!

Texas Belle
Apr 16 2012, 06:06 PM
Still looking for the "train depot" ... how far down in the store section do I need to scroll to find it? I have looked and looked in the building section. LOL

Alphabetize the list and you will find it immediately.... if not is not at the end but almost to the beginning of the buildings

Texas Belle
Apr 16 2012, 06:13 PM
Well I deserve 1,000 lashes with a wet noodle, yes it was PASTRAMI instead of prosciutto, sorry about the mistake, thanks guys. Now my love goes to the moderators as well as the other team which i hear from once a month, lol

Betty Jo Petty
Apr 17 2012, 12:15 AM
my understanding to some of those who say children are not/should not be playing, well the age limit for children on FB is 13!!!

I'm guessing if 13 is considered child, Children just might be playing on FarmTown....... just saying.

Taz D
Apr 17 2012, 12:54 AM
Just found a problem with the trains - the passenger cars and locomotive cannot be placled on the crossover. :(

maggiel29
Apr 17 2012, 02:46 AM
I have and will continue to Thank all of the devs for all of their work! Because of them and the mods and the people that keep the threads clean I have played this game for years!!! I have one major fear. I have never encountered it and pray I never do. Between the years and using real world money, my WORST FEAR IS TO SOME HOW LOOSE THIS GAME!!! is there some way that this game can be saved!Like on a memory stick or some such product???!!! I may not be the fanciest of farmers or the most artsy. But I love the time I put into this game. I guess I am addicted. But a lot of time and effert has gone into it! Thanks every one for making it something I do not want to loose!!!!

Hi Sandy - fear not!!! - your game will be saved for you by Slashkey - you can access it from any computer (providing it has web access etc of course). :D:D
I think I know what you mean though - as far as I know you cant download and back-up the game yourself.

KnightRider
Apr 19 2012, 07:06 PM
I hope the new update will have the railroad track Y or some other way of splitting off onto a secondary track. I am redoing all 13 farms so that the train will connect to all of my farms and I can't do a lot until I can take the main track and split it off to connect all farms. I also hope they make arrows like they do have the white lines so they can be used for one way roads. Those have been put in the suggestion section along with yellow lines used for separating lanes of traffic.

gtosgal
Apr 20 2012, 07:51 AM
I love Farm Town and usually have no problems that I can't live with but I do have a question on the Quests. Why do we have to accept the quest before we have had a chance to see the quest? Does not seem right to have to go into it blind.

KnightRider
Apr 20 2012, 07:54 AM
I love Farm Town and usually have no problems that I can't live with but I do have a question on the Quests. Why do we have to accept the quest before we have had a chance to see the quest? Does not seem right to have to go into it blind.

The unknown is part of the quest and you have to open the quest anyway to get the timer to start for the next quest.

marwahr55
Apr 20 2012, 11:26 AM
Just wondering ... will the sugar factory ever have a different version to view? Love the new look to the milk factory, but doesn't look so great next to the sugar factory right now. :)

Also wondering a bit if we will ever get high belts for such things as wheat, rice, corn, etc - the ones we use a lot of? Regardless still addicted to this game and will continue to play until I have my last breath!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Majik Merlin
Apr 20 2012, 12:01 PM
Just found a problem with the trains - the passenger cars and locomotive cannot be placled on the crossover. :(

Ya also can't rotate them much to my disappointment.. But they are cute. I just put mine in storage until they can be.

Majik Merlin
Apr 20 2012, 12:03 PM
The unknown is part of the quest and you have to open the quest anyway to get the timer to start for the next quest.

If they allowed us to refuse the request, it would help tho. Timer could start once we refuse.

Rob T
Apr 20 2012, 01:18 PM
Just wondering ... will the sugar factory ever have a different version to view? Love the new look to the milk factory, but doesn't look so great next to the sugar factory right now. :)

Also wondering a bit if we will ever get high belts for such things as wheat, rice, corn, etc - the ones we use a lot of? Regardless still addicted to this game and will continue to play until I have my last breath!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi, Raul mentioned in his post that he'll be releasing a freight train to help with high demand produce in facilities, hopefully that will be a good amount :)

Ya also can't rotate them much to my disappointment.. But they are cute. I just put mine in storage until they can be.

Hi, Raul has mentioned in his post that for the moment the trains only have 1 view, but possibly upto 8 views in upcoming releases.

HelenJS22
Apr 20 2012, 06:20 PM

It is an element of the game .... It's called a MYSTERY quest ;)

cindier
Apr 20 2012, 07:23 PM
Hi Tony read what you wrote about the farm cash, still does not work for me or my husband account, we are missing the earn farm cash at the top of our game, maybe this will help finding the reason why ours does not work...thanks...

KnightRider
Apr 20 2012, 09:16 PM
Hi Tony read what you wrote about the farm cash, still does not work for me or my husband account, we are missing the earn farm cash at the top of our game, maybe this will help finding the reason why ours does not work...thanks...

The earn farm cash banner at the top of the game shows up at random, unless you have already reached your 30 FC limit, if you have reached the limit it will no longer show up.

ssuzyq
Apr 21 2012, 01:54 PM
thanks for updates, love Fatm Town, but now I cannot accept gifts, seems can send them, and exchange them but cannot accept gifts??? please help]

pstrong44
Apr 22 2012, 03:58 AM
l love the new upgrade raul and devs, think alternate view of dairy factory is awsome Also love farm 14 addition. Could you please increase storage in the sheds with the new whey product using milk it starting to use up my supply. You guys really do rock!!!!

Wonder how I can get the alternate view of the dairy factory...mine is the same old and very ugly one. I keep checking to see if the new view is there and every time it isn't...This is making me a bit sad..Othewise I love everything new that came out...It really is over the top wonderful!!!!

KnightRider
Apr 22 2012, 04:08 AM
Wonder how I can get the alternate view of the dairy factory...mine is the same old and very ugly one. I keep checking to see if the new view is there and every time it isn't...This is making me a bit sad..Othewise I love everything new that came out...It really is over the top wonderful!!!!

Click on the dairy processing plant on your farm and on the pop down menu it will say alternate view.

pstrong44
Apr 22 2012, 07:57 AM
Thank you so much!!! I kept looking in the store facilities tab..and it sure wasn't there...I am now much happier...

sandra.l.huffman
Apr 22 2012, 01:38 PM
still cant expand my farm 14 I did ask them for help... i dont why the game wont let me go to 28x28.. wondering what i can do...

Tony D
Apr 22 2012, 01:42 PM
still cant expand my farm 14 I did ask them for help... i dont why the game wont let me go to 28x28.. wondering what i can do...Hi, what happens when to try to expand it ?

Majik Merlin
Apr 23 2012, 05:10 PM
can someone direct me to the FT Feed link for FB????

Tony D
Apr 23 2012, 05:14 PM
can someone direct me to the FT Feed link for FB????Hi, this should help ... http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442958

StoneFace
Apr 24 2012, 06:21 AM
yay,,,,

the gift page is now current again.... maybe this week we will see some goodies and train stuff....
woo hoo....
choo chooo.....

or I may have to go to the Pub and chug chug

maggiel29
Apr 24 2012, 06:22 AM
yay,,,,

the gift page is now current again.... maybe this week we will see some goodies and train stuff....
woo hoo....
choo chooo.....

or I may have to go to the Pub and chug chug

I noticed the gift page has changed - but I think you might have to go to the pub ................ :eek:

barbaraelwart
Apr 24 2012, 10:47 AM
thank goodness those snowy animals have disappeared. About time they took away the useless tools as well , just saying!!!:D

StoneFace
Apr 24 2012, 10:57 AM
I noticed the gift page has changed - but I think you might have to go to the pub ................ :eek:

yep,.....

first round on me

and maybe the first "round house" will be on Tony... ummm , probably not

:D

maggiel29
Apr 24 2012, 11:10 AM
yep,.....

first round on me

No - :D:D but I will have a Jim Beam on the rocks please.

maggiel29
Apr 24 2012, 11:17 AM
Would be nice if they got rid of those farm implement gifts and gave us something useful - like some more crops as gifts or cheese

Kaytutt
Apr 24 2012, 12:56 PM
I love the new bushes in the tree section but I really wish the bushes were all together, I really really wish they were....... :)

Tony D
Apr 24 2012, 01:08 PM
I love the new bushes in the tree section but I really wish the bushes were all together, I really really wish they were....... :)Hi, you can always post in the Suggestion thread .. this is the link to the correct one http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349570 :)

Not a perfect solution , but if you set the display in the tree section to 'Harvest time' it groups the bushes closer together .

psycho_mommi
Apr 24 2012, 01:29 PM
i see the hideous snow animals and the easter decs are gone from the gift page!!!! yipppeeee skippppeeee!!!!! i guess that means its about time to close a thread, eh, Tony??:D:D:D

kellyb64
Apr 24 2012, 09:37 PM
So sad! I came looking to see if this thread was closed. I saw the gift page changed so I started to get a little excited. Oh well, I will wait patiently.. bring on the Commerce Train.

Docperk
Apr 24 2012, 10:35 PM
Speaking of the trains, I think a cool tunnel on the track might be a nice thing to have on the field, depends on its looks of course, and some signage and road crossings etc etc :)

Oh I read in here where someone thought the trains looked rather childish or something like that. Personally I like them and think they fit well in the theme of things.

thanks

HelenJS22
Apr 25 2012, 01:16 AM
Speaking of the trains, I think a cool tunnel on the track might be a nice thing to have on the field, depends on its looks of course, and some signage and road crossings etc etc :)

Oh I read in here where someone thought the trains looked rather childish or something like that. Personally I like them and think they fit well in the theme of things.

thanks

I think our little train is just beautiful and the creative things that some farmers have done with them is awesome to see.

I can't wait to see what our next train looks like :)

Momma Woods
Apr 25 2012, 10:08 AM
I think our little train is just beautiful and the creative things that some farmers have done with them is awesome to see.

I can't wait to see what our next train looks like :)

Where is this train you speak of, I can not find it.

Tiger
Apr 25 2012, 11:09 AM
Where is this train you speak of, I can not find it.

Hi there,

In the "Motion" section of the store, look for "Red passenger locomotive" and "Red passenger wagon". Filtering the store to "alphabetically" may be easier for you. If you also want the Train Depot, that's in the "buildings" section.

ghostkitten
Apr 25 2012, 01:14 PM
Isn't it about time for this thread to be closed?....Just saying....:p:p:p:p:p:p

Molly Mew
Apr 25 2012, 02:27 PM
Isn't it about time for this thread to be closed?....Just saying....:p:p:p:p:p:p

No. :p:D.....

Tony D
Apr 25 2012, 02:52 PM
No. :p:D.....Spoilsport :D

ghostkitten
Apr 25 2012, 03:28 PM
No. :p:D.....

Ok,,,,What about Now?.......:p:p:p:p:p:p:

Molly Mew
Apr 25 2012, 03:32 PM
Ok,,,,What about Now?.......:p:p:p:p:p:p:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=14318&pictureid=35066

KnightRider
Apr 25 2012, 03:36 PM
I have a feeling it will close on Friday April 27th and New Release on Tuesday May 1st.

StoneFace
Apr 25 2012, 03:49 PM
Are we closed yet? Are we closed yet?

Tony D
Apr 25 2012, 03:51 PM

.Yes ............... :)

HelenJS22
Apr 25 2012, 04:35 PM

Oooooops, someone hit the repeat button :D

Mrs Mags
Apr 25 2012, 06:43 PM

Errrrrm....Are we closed yet :D

JW2009
Apr 25 2012, 08:11 PM
HI, thank you so much for all the improvements, I'm looking forward to the Freight Train System to help with our factories :) Thank You and Happy FarmingErrrrrm....Are we closed yet :D

Docperk
Apr 25 2012, 10:30 PM
I have a feeling it will close on Friday April 27th and New Release on Tuesday May 1st.

All I have to say is "Bring it on!" I am ready already got tracks laid for the new train. :D :D :D

Judy1953
Apr 25 2012, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but why is the Police Station not linked to the Facility Manager. I have to clicked on it separately to cash out or load.

Taz D
Apr 25 2012, 10:55 PM
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but why is the Police Station not linked to the Facility Manager. I have to clicked on it separately to cash out or load.
If you bought it before when it was a decoration, then you need to let it empty, put it into storage and then put it back on the farm. Then it will show up in the facility manager. This has happened before with the water mill (corn flour) and the stables too.

Judy1953
Apr 26 2012, 01:08 AM
Thank you so much Taz, yes I already had it as decoration so will do as you say. :D

maggiel29
Apr 26 2012, 02:18 AM
The new release is bound to come out soon - I have the flu ............................... : (

Tony D
Apr 26 2012, 02:19 AM
The new release is bound to come out soon - I have the flu ............................... : (Get well soon :)

KnightRider
Apr 26 2012, 02:31 AM
The new release is bound to come out soon - I have the flu ............................... : (

They say that laughter is the best medicine, but I bet getting the New Release of Farm Town would be good medicine also, get well soon.

maggiel29
Apr 26 2012, 02:51 AM
Get well soon :)

Thanks Tony - crawling back to bed now Ive rescued my crops - yes Kitt I expect a new release would be a good cure

Mrs Mags
Apr 26 2012, 06:01 AM

Awwwww...Get well soon Maggie xx

maggiel29
Apr 26 2012, 06:27 AM
Awwwww...Get well soon Maggie xx

Thanks Mags - all this rain makes everyone feel rotten!! I think someone in England stole a Farm Town sprinkler - and made it work once every minute instead of every day!

StoneFace
Apr 26 2012, 06:35 AM

OH NO.....

The flu is not allowed when serious, reality work needs to be done. Perhaps the fresh air and exercise of laying track will help.

For now, we build tracks, and bridges, to nowhere.

Somebody needs a kick-start in their caboose

maggiel29
Apr 26 2012, 07:06 AM
OH NO.....

The flu is not allowed when serious, reality work needs to be done. Perhaps the fresh air and exercise of laying track will help.

For now, we build tracks, and bridges, to nowhere.

Somebody needs a kick-start in their caboose

No bridges either unless we make our own - what I need is the paper mill to make kleenex by the ton!!

sdsickinger
Apr 26 2012, 08:05 AM
I have just noticed that the avatar doesn't follow my every move when I am planting now! Yippee! That is good.... Now if only the Dev's would increase the Leather ROLL production!
Thanks for all you do! Can't wait for the train stuff. I have my tracks all ready!

Taz D
Apr 26 2012, 11:57 AM
I have just noticed that the avatar doesn't follow my every move when I am planting now! Yippee! That is good.... Now if only the Dev's would increase the Leather ROLL production!
Thanks for all you do! Can't wait for the train stuff. I have my tracks all ready!
I don't think that was anything they changed. Mine still follows and plants behind me.

FarmerMcLashwood
Apr 26 2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks Mags - all this rain makes everyone feel rotten!! I think someone in England stole a Farm Town sprinkler - and made it work once every minute instead of every day!

Considering we are supposedly in the middle of a drought..... I agree. wish it would stop raining... we have had 5 days of constant rain here in the Uk and more forecast :(

al_bundy
Apr 26 2012, 06:22 PM

lol that made me laugh (about the sprinkler)

hope you get well soon

one that note...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yOgl89225NY/TlT7z5aXASI/AAAAAAAABTI/Rdx23okoy5k/s400/Are-We-There-Yet.gif

maggiel29
Apr 26 2012, 06:57 PM
lol that made me laugh (about the sprinkler)

hope you get well soon

one that note...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yOgl89225NY/TlT7z5aXASI/AAAAAAAABTI/Rdx23okoy5k/s400/Are-We-There-Yet.gif

Thanks Al - its still raining, Im still buggy, and no we still arent there yet. Prob just as well till the flu bugs go - they are prob scared to go out in the rain!

bayoubes
Apr 26 2012, 09:03 PM
I don't think that was anything they changed. Mine still follows and plants behind me.

Mine still follows me around too. You know, I have wondered for a very long time why that is. I mean If my avatar is clearing and planting every single plot, who's driving the tractor? :D

HelenJS22
Apr 26 2012, 09:05 PM
http://www.jeanscollectibles.com/430pin5.jpg

holla
Apr 27 2012, 01:27 AM
Mine still follows me around too. You know, I have wondered for a very long time why that is. I mean If my avatar is clearing and planting every single plot, who's driving the tractor? :D

um..i dont see any tractor..he does it all by hand, hes a fast little dude, and WOW the energy he has is second to none...he could take shorter routes sometimes to cut down on legwork, i mean who else do u know that could plant ,plow, and harvest 14 fields(or less) in a few hours..LOL...i wish i had .01% of this guys energy.:D....i think he needs a Hat tho..?.

Aussie Rae
Apr 27 2012, 07:51 AM
ft has been sluggish tonight....are new updates coming? or am I just dreaming, lol

StoneFace
Apr 27 2012, 10:18 AM
ft has been sluggish tonight....are new updates coming? or am I just dreaming, lol

Yes more updates and trains coming tonight...

(or not)

Well, we can hope, right?

Mrs Mags
Apr 27 2012, 10:22 AM
Yes more updates and trains coming tonight...

(or not)

Well, we can hope, right?

Hope so...:)

Tiger Tony...don't you think its time to close this thread now..:D

Texas Belle
Apr 27 2012, 10:46 AM
yep,.....

first round on me

I'll have Jack Daniels on the rocks, please, thanks

Texas Belle
Apr 27 2012, 10:48 AM
Hope so...:)

Tiger Tony...don't you think its time to close this thread now..:D

Too early, then we will be whining because the updates don't show up, and will be waiting for 3 weeks, this way Tony doesn't have to open a new thread, lol

Let's be surprised and keep on with the ideas.

Texas Belle
Apr 27 2012, 10:51 AM
http://www.jeanscollectibles.com/430pin5.jpg

Love it Helen!! We should have Snoopy on the farms, http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

earlgray
Apr 27 2012, 10:58 AM
I know this question doesn't fit this forum, but I don't see a good place for it - I don't see any of the gifted trees (mango, coconut, pear, etc.) in the belt display. I thought I'd seen them there before. Aren't belts awarded for these trees?

maggiel29
Apr 27 2012, 11:12 AM
I know this question doesn't fit this forum, but I don't see a good place for it - I don't see any of the gifted trees (mango, coconut, pear, etc.) in the belt display. I thought I'd seen them there before. Aren't belts awarded for these trees?

I have them on mine - I even have two sorts of pine - the Big Pine which is a gift and the other one.

KnightRider
Apr 27 2012, 11:30 AM

I just checked my belt displays and they show up on mine, the coconut tree is the first one on the list.

ghostkitten
Apr 27 2012, 12:11 PM
I see a thread closing today, Dont I?......:p:p:p:p

NiMo1960
Apr 27 2012, 12:43 PM
Me thinks I can add more cows to huts ?

Hmmm, am able to add cows to dairy farm, but it still says only 100 in there ?

StoneFace
Apr 27 2012, 01:34 PM
Me thinks I can add more cows to huts ?

Hmmm, am able to add cows to dairy farm, but it still says only 100 in there ?

what do you mean?

earlgray
Apr 27 2012, 02:36 PM
I have them on mine - I even have two sorts of pine - the Big Pine which is a gift and the other one.

Thanks for the reply. Now they are showing up on mine too, don't know why they weren't earlier - but really and truly they weren't when I made my post!

NiMo1960
Apr 27 2012, 04:13 PM
what do you mean?

Was able to add another 20 cows to one of my dairy sheds, but it still shows 100.
Won't know if they are lost until I harvest the sheds again.

maggiel29
Apr 27 2012, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the reply. Now they are showing up on mine too, don't know why they weren't earlier - but really and truly they weren't when I made my post!

Keep taking the tablets :D:D:D No - I believe you - funny things do happen sometimes - its all a cunning plan to keep us on our toes :eek:

maggiel29
Apr 27 2012, 04:15 PM

Doesn't look like it - nearly the end of my today.

HelenJS22
Apr 27 2012, 07:50 PM

In your dreams ??? :D

NiMo1960
Apr 28 2012, 03:51 AM
May the 4th is my prediction for next update

StoneFace
Apr 28 2012, 06:16 AM
May the 4th is my prediction for next update

yep, that is a Friday alright..... very important in Star Wars history.... so that the release may not be trains, but might be space stuff.

maggiel29
Apr 28 2012, 06:22 AM
yep, that is a Friday alright..... very important in Star Wars history.... so that the release may not be trains, but might be space stuff.

Hoping the "forth"will work on the Devs and get us some more train goodies

Mrs Mags
Apr 28 2012, 09:51 AM

I assume then, that we will be able to buy our very own Mr Data, for FC, and we will get a button that says *Make it so* Click...and all our farm is sorted..:D:D:D

maggiel29
Apr 28 2012, 10:21 AM
I assume then, that we will be able to buy our very own Mr Data, for FC, and we will get a button that says *Make it so* Click...and all our farm is sorted..:D:D:D

Nope we will get R2D2 and C3PO to work for us and give us triple harvests, and Darth Vader to make sure we get new farms, new levels, and trains! Hans Solo and Chewbacca can ride shotgun and help Darth :D:D:D

StoneFace
Apr 28 2012, 12:02 PM

well, that may be asking for a bit much

That date is important to Luke Skyfarmer and it only comes one day each year....

you know

May the Fourth Be With You...... ta dum dum

:rolleyes:

Mrs Mags
Apr 28 2012, 12:18 PM
well, that may be asking for a bit much

That date is important to Luke Skyfarmer and it only comes one day each year....

you know

May the Fourth Be With You...... ta dum dum

:rolleyes:

Ah! Luke Skyfarmer's birthday..:cool:

May the fourth be with you...

Mrs Mags
Apr 28 2012, 12:19 PM
Nope we will get R2D2 and C3PO to work for us and give us triple harvests, and Darth Vader to make sure we get new farms, new levels, and trains! Hans Solo and Chewbacca can ride shotgun and help Darth :D:D:D

I'll go along with that :D:D:D

maggiel29
Apr 28 2012, 12:28 PM
I'll go along with that :D:D:D

Ok - we have non-stop awful cold rainy windy weather in the UK, cant get out in the garden, the dog is bored - he hates the rain and I would really like to play with my goods train.................. Please Raul take pity on us Brits.

NiMo1960
Apr 28 2012, 12:30 PM
Ok - we have non-stop awful cold rainy windy weather in the UK, cant get out in the garden, the dog is bored - he hates the rain and I would really like to play with my goods train.................. Please Raul take pity on us Brits.

Guess that would be the curse of Darth Vader and the dark side ?

maggiel29
Apr 28 2012, 12:55 PM
Guess that would be the curse of Darth Vader and the dark side ?

Well I wish Yoda would turn up and banish it all

Mrs Mags
Apr 28 2012, 02:48 PM
Well I wish Yoda would turn up and banish it all

Me too Maggie.:(

gumballs678
Apr 28 2012, 05:51 PM
Me too Maggie.:(

Don't we all?

StoneFace
Apr 28 2012, 08:30 PM
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

--YODA, Shatterpoint

Tony D
Apr 28 2012, 11:31 PM
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback on the New Release :)

This thread is now closed.

We are not sure when the next release will be here. Hopefully soon :)