PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 3rd, 2017

Pages : 1 [2]

Taz D
May 19 2017, 02:53 PM
Well, my dispatched cargo ships now again lists ships that was dispatched on May 16th & May 17th. But, is missing the ships dispatched on May 18th????? What is up with not having the ships that was dispatched on May 15th??????
Hi Elkins,
Because of the server problems yesterday apparently ships dispatched during the server problems are not counted in the number of ships dispatched. Ships dispatched before the release of the new shortened times were not included as that addition did not look back beyond the release time.

mastermouse
May 20 2017, 12:19 PM
I have only been using the yellow, pink and brown ships recently. The wait time for them is the same as before. The ships take too much time to load. I will still advance neighbour ships but am not wasting my time loading any further ships. This game is great with the exception of these darn ships

marymarcel
May 20 2017, 12:25 PM
I have only been using the yellow, pink and brown ships recently. The wait time for them is the same as before. The ships take too much time to load. I will still advance neighbour ships but am not wasting my time loading any further ships. This game is great with the exception of these darn ships

Hi mastermouse :)

I had a look at your data and you dispatched your last ship (brown one) 5 days ago.

That is why the times for the ship you are preparing now ( yellow one) had not been shortened. Take in mind only ships dispatched on May 17 or 18 after a certain time, are counting

Just load containers for the yellow ship and then dispatch it, then you will see times are shortened for the next ship you will prepear.

DonnaB67
May 20 2017, 06:43 PM
My ship count should be 4 but it is only counting two. Are there any plans on getting the 324 seeder? And I agree with the farmer about the poor neglected Brussels sprouts, has to be some sort of recipe for them in Grandma's Country Kitchen.

Taz D
May 20 2017, 07:21 PM
My ship count should be 4 but it is only counting two. Are there any plans on getting the 324 seeder? And I agree with the farmer about the poor neglected Brussels sprouts, has to be some sort of recipe for them in Grandma's Country Kitchen.
Hi Donna,
If you wish to make suggestions please post them in the Suggestions section where they are all grouped for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.
For your ships you should have 3, not 4 as the one you sent on the 16th was before the release of the ship speed up. However, because of the server problems on the 18th that one was not counted as it was during the trouble and when they got it fix it did not count those dispatched during that time.
For the one on the 18th you will need to contact Support as we do not have any way to change that through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

JudyD1651
May 20 2017, 09:22 PM
My ship's container time is back to the reduced time. :) Smooth sailing now. Is there anyway the last logbook list we prepared for our ship could remain as is? Then if we need to replace some neighbours we can do it without running out of replacements.

Taz D
May 20 2017, 09:46 PM
My ship's container time is back to the reduced time. :) Smooth sailing now. Is there anyway the last logbook list we prepared for our ship could remain as is? Then if we need to replace some neighbours we can do it without running out of replacements.
Hi Judy,
I am glad your ships are back the right way.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we have all the suggestions grouped for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Aussie Rae
May 20 2017, 10:07 PM
decided to try these ships one last time, today is Sunday 21st here in Australia. I started my Yellow Ship on Thursday 18th, the Pink one on Friday 19th, the Brown one yesterday, Saturday 20th, and the Purple on today, Sunday 21st. Guess its my fault for starting ships early in the morning as the one for the 18th does not seem to appear in the count towards the shorter times, the times are shorter for those I have done since. I will continue to start one each day, and makes sure one arrives home after I have done the 6th dispatched in 7 days. So far I have had to skip quite a few ports, so am still uncertain if its worth it doing these.. time will tell..lol

svtcobra97
May 20 2017, 10:50 PM
To any Moderator,
Ever since the latest game update, I can't seem to get my FT memcache to successfully complete. It goes down about 10 lines of data, then in bigger bold letters it tells me to close out FT and try running memcache cleaner again. This happens even when it is the first thing I do after logging into Facebook. It happens in Firefox (which used to be the only browser I used for FT) and Edge and even Internet Explorer.
I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home Version.
This has only been happening 'since' the latest game update in early May. Am I missing something? I have been playing since 2010, I think and have never had this problem before.
If this is the wrong thread, please let me know where you moved my question. Thanks.

Taz D
May 20 2017, 11:06 PM
To any Moderator,
Ever since the latest game update, I can't seem to get my FT memcache to successfully complete. It goes down about 10 lines of data, then in bigger bold letters it tells me to close out FT and try running memcache cleaner again. This happens even when it is the first thing I do after logging into Facebook. It happens in Firefox (which used to be the only browser I used for FT) and Edge and even Internet Explorer.
I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home Version.
This has only been happening 'since' the latest game update in early May. Am I missing something? I have been playing since 2010, I think and have never had this problem before.
If this is the wrong thread, please let me know where you moved my question. Thanks.
Hi svtcobra,
Please read it a little more carefully. It is telling you to close your farms (if you have them open) and then to reopen your farms and try what you were trying to do before that you had to run the memcache.

Unsetting ... user:100000767109621
Unsetting ... prefs:100000767109621
Unsetting ... throttling:100000767109621
Unsetting ... usage_counters:100000767109621
Unsetting ... friends_with_app:100000767109621
Unsetting ... quests:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters2:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters3:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters4:100000767109621

Unsetting 32 Farms...
Unsetting Facilities in 32 Farms...

You can close this tab now. If your farm is still open, then close it, reopen it and try again.

The 10 lines of unsetting is showing that it has completed the clearing. As it says that it has cleared all 32 farms and facilities on those 32 farms.

svtcobra97
May 20 2017, 11:37 PM
Thanks Taz.
I think the 32 farms line threw me off, as I only have 20 farms, and also the whole screen used to fill up with data when the memcache had been successfully cleared.

Taz D
May 20 2017, 11:40 PM
Thanks Taz.
I think the 32 farms line threw me off, as I only have 20 farms, and also the whole screen used to fill up with data when the memcache had been successfully cleared.
Hi svtcobra,
Even if you don't have all 32 farms there are a total of 32 farms currently. The longer list didn't show all the farms, so players kept thinking that not all the farms were cleared, so they shortened the list.

Margaret Spenst
May 23 2017, 09:39 AM
My ships are still at full time. 60 minutes for the blue ship. Yesterday I was loading them every 5 min. to-day not so. I have dispatched a ship every day.

Taz D
May 23 2017, 09:51 AM
My ships are still at full time. 60 minutes for the blue ship. Yesterday I was loading them every 5 min. to-day not so. I have dispatched a ship every day.
Hi Margaret,
According to your data you have only dispatched 3 ships since the release of the faster times. You should be down in time but down to 5 minutes yet from what I see. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

village idiot
May 23 2017, 10:18 AM
Clearing the M/C didn't work for me container prep time is still off. <5 min yesterday... 48 min today.

Margaret Spenst
May 23 2017, 10:32 AM
I messaged you earlier about my ships. I have done one every day for months now. I always do the ship that takes the least time so I don't very often do the green orange and blue ships. My ships usually take three days to come back to unload. I have cleared the memcache and still my blue ship shows a whole hour for each container. What am I doing wrong? Margaret

dorissau
May 23 2017, 10:46 AM
I messaged you earlier about my ships. I have done one every day for months now. I always do the ship that takes the least time so I don't very often do the green orange and blue ships. My ships usually take three days to come back to unload. I have cleared the memcache and still my blue ship shows a whole hour for each container. What am I doing wrong? Margaret

Mine is doing the same thing... dispatched a ship every day since the update.. but my stats do not show that and my (only) empty ship is showing 1 hour for fill time.

Taz D
May 23 2017, 10:47 AM
Clearing the M/C didn't work for me container prep time is still off. <5 min yesterday... 48 min today.
Hi village idiot,
I can see that you have dispatched 5 ships since the release. I see you dispatched your yellow ship at 9:15 eastern time this morning. It looks to me like you prepared the yellow ship in about 3 hours.
The times will vary according to the speed of the normal ship dispatching. I don't see any ships being prepared right now for you.

Taz D
May 23 2017, 10:52 AM
Hi Margaret,
Currently the ship speed up is only looking back to the release date and according to your data you have only sent out 3 ships since that time on the 17th.

Taz D
May 23 2017, 10:53 AM
Mine is doing the same thing... dispatched a ship every day since the update.. but my stats do not show that and my (only) empty ship is showing 1 hour for fill time.
Hi Dorissau,
When you click on the question mark how many ships does it say you have dispatched?

dorissau
May 23 2017, 11:00 AM
Hi Dorissau,
When you click on the question mark how many ships does it say you have dispatched?

can't do that just now because it's too soon to start filling the blue ship... but I have six ships dispatched right now... filled one each day since update!! The blue ship says (1 hour) to fill a container! I looked because the yellow ship today took only 5.6 minutes!! YAY

Taz D
May 23 2017, 11:12 AM
can't do that just now because it's too soon to start filling the blue ship... but I have six ships dispatched right now... filled one each day since update!! The blue ship says (1 hour) to fill a container! I looked because the yellow ship today took only 5.6 minutes!! YAY
Hi Dorissau,
How can you look to see what the fill time will be if you don't have a container loading? You don't see the prep time until you start the first container. Maybe that is 1 hour until you can start preparing?

mehansen
May 23 2017, 11:13 AM
My ships are now taking the longer prep time. I have sent out ships daily for over a week.

Taz D
May 23 2017, 11:22 AM
My ships are now taking the loner prep time. I have sent out ships daily for over a week.
Hi Mehansen,
I see only 5 ships dispatched since the 17th which is when the speed up was started. Each ship's speeded up time will be different. If you sent out the yellow yesterday and start the blue to day then you times can go up from yesterday to today. Each color ship has different speed up times based from their normal speed.

Taz D
May 23 2017, 11:23 AM
Hi Dorissau,
There isn't any way for us to see a picture that is on your computer.

dorissau
May 23 2017, 11:24 AM
Hi Dorissau,
How can you look to see what the fill time will be if you don't have a container loading? You don't see the prep time until you start the first container. Maybe that is 1 hour until you can start preparing?

Can't do a screen shot. .. but when I open the blue ship, it says I have to wait 18 hours to fill this ship, AND at the very bottom, it says "Each container takes 1 hour to fill " ... all week, this statement has shown a few minutes on each ship.

Just looked at my pink one which just came in to unload. It says "48 minutes"

Mehansen is reporting the same thing!

Taz D
May 23 2017, 11:28 AM
Can't do a screen shot. .. but when I open the blue ship, it says I have to wait 18 hours to fill this ship, AND at the very bottom, it says "Each container takes 1 hour to fill " ... all week, this statement has shown a few minutes on each ship.
Hi Dorissau,
Please wait until you can start that ship and see what time it actually takes. The information at the bottom may be incorrect and may not be getting the data needed to calculate the time.

Farmer_Susan
May 23 2017, 12:02 PM
I've got my first 5 ships still out. I started the Orange ship today and was surprised to see that each container is taking 58 minutes. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be that way? If it's supposed to be that way, can we buy more of the yellow or pink ships to get a reduced time? I checked the ? thing and it says I've dispatched 7 ships in the past 7 days - and yet it's taking 58 minutes?

Taz D
May 23 2017, 12:08 PM
I've got my first 5 ships still out. I started the Orange ship today and was surprised to see that each container is taking 58 minutes. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be that way? If it's supposed to be that way, can we buy more of the yellow or pink ships to get a reduced time? I checked the ? thing and it says I've dispatched 7 ships in the past 7 days - and yet it's taking 58 minutes?
Hi Susan,
You can only have 1 of each ship. We will have to report this to the developers.

Farmer_Susan
May 23 2017, 12:33 PM
Ok, thanks. It's like it reset after 7 ships or something.

roz1972
May 23 2017, 02:21 PM
yeah it says i have dispatched 7 ships ,yesterday took 5 mins to each cargo and today back to 58 mins ??? is this how it is supposed to be ?

marymarcel
May 23 2017, 02:23 PM
yeah it says i have dispatched 7 ships ,yesterday took 5 mins to each cargo and today back to 58 mins ??? is this how it is supposed to be ?

Hi roz1972 :)

The developers have been informed and are working to fix this problem.

rweinm01
May 23 2017, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the new update....I managed to get my farms 11 & 12 upgraded to 44x44 but after that the other farms 13-20 that are at 42X42 tell me that I already have all the upgrades available...is there a delay on these farms for some reason? Love Farm Town...the only game for me Sandy
I am having the same problem with my Farms 17 & 18. They are 42X42 but say there are no more upgrades available. I have upgraded all the rest but can't those 2. I have opened 2 support tickets but haven't gotten a response so has yours been fixed? Thanks. Bob

marymarcel
May 23 2017, 03:12 PM
I am having the same problem with my Farms 17 & 18. They are 42X42 but say there are no more upgrades available. I have upgraded all the rest but can't those 2. I have opened 2 support tickets but haven't gotten a response so has yours been fixed? Thanks. Bob

Hi rweinm01 :)

Could it be possible you moved your farms around? If so, then you will need to check and find which farms were originally your farms 17 and 18.

Or you can click in the yellow tool box, and then in Farm selector manager (above the dice icons), then click in Reset button to move the farms to their originally position and finally click in the green check mark.

roz1972
May 23 2017, 03:35 PM
Hi roz1972 :)

The developers have been informed and are working to fix this problem.

thank you for your reply

mehansen
May 23 2017, 03:37 PM
Hi Mehansen,
I see only 5 ships dispatched since the 17th which is when the speed up was started. Each ship's speeded up time will be different. If you sent out the yellow yesterday and start the blue to day then you times can go up from yesterday to today. Each color ship has different speed up times based from their normal speed.
I count 6 ships since 5/18.

Taz D
May 23 2017, 03:48 PM
I count 6 ships since 5/18.
Hi mehansen,
We have reported this to the developers. Just waiting for them to fix this.

dorissau
May 23 2017, 05:40 PM
Ships are fixed.. many thanks to whomever did that work !!!

mehansen
May 23 2017, 05:43 PM
My issue has been resolved. Thanks

Taz D
May 23 2017, 05:50 PM
Raul has posted this fix:

Post-Release Updates - May 23rd, 6:20PM

BugFix: Reduced container preparation times in ships is working again based on the amount of ships dispatched in the last 7 days.

Rugged Barbie
May 24 2017, 12:14 PM
In my toolbox I see a shadow of a 324 plow tool
This would be quite helpful - but I can't find it at the store
:)

Oops I found it - it's that solid light blue one. But our EX tools dont go that large yet. :(

Taz D
May 24 2017, 12:19 PM
In my toolbox I see a shadow of a 324 plow tool
This would be quite helpful - but I can't find it at the store
:)
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Look in the Plows for an 18x18 plow.

Rugged Barbie
May 24 2017, 07:59 PM
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Look in the Plows for an 18x18 plow.

yes! and thank you~!~
when plowing large farms for the first time this gives, so far, the largest plow spread. need them even larger when possible to release them.
waiting for the new EX tools :);):cool:

Taz D
May 24 2017, 08:43 PM
yes! and thank you~!~
when plowing large farms for the first time this gives, so far, the largest plow spread. need them even larger when possible to release them.
waiting for the new EX tools :);):cool:
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Rugged Barbie
May 24 2017, 09:28 PM
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Sorry Taz but I fail to see where I'm making a suggestion. Are the ex tools being released a suggestion? I thought they are releasing them already.

Once again I feel like a fool here.

Taz D
May 24 2017, 09:31 PM
Sorry Taz but I fail to see where I'm making a suggestion. Are the ex tools being released a suggestion? I thought they are releasing them already.

Once again I feel like a fool here.
Hi Rugged Barbie,
This sounds like a suggestion or request to me:
" need them even larger when possible to release them."
I apologize if that wasn't what you were saying.

mastermouse
May 25 2017, 12:44 PM
ty for the help

jeannine_p
May 25 2017, 11:15 PM
just a quick question. and mods you may not know yet, but i was wondering if SK would be releasing the memorial day decorations that they had out last year? i would love to get some more of the soldiers

Taz D
May 25 2017, 11:22 PM
just a quick question. and mods you may not know yet, but i was wondering if SK would be releasing the memorial day decorations that they had out last year? i would love to get some more of the soldiers
Hi Jeannine,
Those were Veterans Day decorations, not Memorial Day.

beverduster
May 26 2017, 04:51 AM
Hi Jeannine,
Those were Veterans Day decorations, not Memorial Day.

beg to differ but they came out for decoration day, we have never had anything for verterns day, that i remember of

not tryin to get anything started but it would be nice if they

did, and have the mariens have different nations flags, we have a lot of farmers from accross the globe and many nations are fighting isis and terrorists

Taz D
May 26 2017, 09:42 AM
beg to differ but they came out for decoration day, we have never had anything for verterns day, that i remember of

not tryin to get anything started but it would be nice if they

did, and have the mariens have different nations flags, we have a lot of farmers from accross the globe and many nations are fighting isis and terrorists
Hi Beverduster,
You are correct they were Memorial day decorations. I apologize for getting them confused.

VickStix
May 26 2017, 11:25 AM
What the heck good is it to speed up the containers if we STILL have to wait 24 hours between sending them? That was way more the issue, then just the container time. I bought 7 ships the first day they were released. ONLY because I didn't know about that stupid 24 hour wait time in between. Only to find out it was a big waste of money, since it's impossible to get 7 ships going in one week. I was able to pull off getting 6 out in one week, but I can send one every day, and I rarely have 4 going at one time during the whole week. If you speed up the container, for crying out loud, let us send them out every 12 hours INSTEAD of 24 PLEASE! Otherwise the faster container time, is pretty much useless. :(

marymarcel
May 26 2017, 11:45 AM
What the heck good is it to speed up the containers if we STILL have to wait 24 hours between sending them? That was way more the issue, then just the container time. I bought 7 ships the first day they were released. ONLY because I didn't know about that stupid 24 hour wait time in between. Only to find out it was a big waste of money, since it's impossible to get 7 ships going in one week. I was able to pull off getting 6 out in one week, but I can send one every day, and I rarely have 4 going at one time during the whole week. If you speed up the container, for crying out loud, let us send them out every 12 hours INSTEAD of 24 PLEASE! Otherwise the faster container time, is pretty much useless. :(

Hi VickStix :)

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion Section to let the developers find them easily.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here's the link to that Section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

VickStix
May 27 2017, 10:08 AM
Hi VickStix :)

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion Section to let the developers find them easily.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here's the link to that Section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Thank you Marymarcel, I'll do that.

Texas Belle
May 27 2017, 02:56 PM
Isn't it about time to close this thread? :)

marymarcel
May 27 2017, 02:59 PM
Isn't it about time to close this thread? :)

eeerrr.... let me think :confused: ....nop! not yet! :D;)

jeannine_p
May 28 2017, 10:48 PM
so uh.. any word on the memorial day decorations?

Taz D
May 28 2017, 10:58 PM
so uh.. any word on the memorial day decorations?
Hi jeannine,
You know as much as we do.

jeannine_p
May 29 2017, 12:44 AM
Hi jeannine,
You know as much as we do.

well, i keep hoping for a miracle taz!! lol thanks mate, happy farming!

Texas Belle
May 29 2017, 09:41 AM
eeerrr.... let me think :confused: ....nop! not yet! :D;)

Just my wishful thinking... the more we have this thread open the more trouble, time to complaint about something else :)

Aussie Rae
May 30 2017, 04:41 AM
it must be really close to this thread being closed, :) hint hint, :)

Jean's Farm
May 30 2017, 07:00 AM
it must be really close to this thread being closed, :) hint hint, :)

And it is way past Mother's Day and we missed Memorial Day altogether!!! :(

beverduster
May 30 2017, 11:20 AM
And it is way past Mother's Day and we missed Memorial Day altogether!!! :(

its a slap in my face we didnt get the memorial day items, and for the ones who gave all so the rest can continue to live . freedom comes at a very high price for some

Taz D
May 30 2017, 11:34 AM
Hi all,
I am now closing this month's release thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)