PDA

View Full Version : Farm Pass Suggestions

Rob T
Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM
Please use this thread to only suggest to changes or improvements the Farm Pass feature of the game.

For example seasonal decorations and Farm Cash animals used to be goals to earn.

If you have a question or problem with the Farm Pass we have a thread in the Help & Support section for those. https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658750

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to Mar 20, 2024 have been removed.

keasley6042@gmail.com
Apr 13 2024, 10:24 PM
I think that maybe to encourage more hiring you make a weekly farm pass that requires farmers to hire others & the people they hire have to make a certain dollar amount or points that totals up for the person hiring to make the farm pass. Or, maybe they have to do a certain type of hiring like a certain number of flowers or chopping or a certain number of crops have to be hired out. Seems all anyone wants to do is fish, fish, fish. Might also encourage more people to accept the work they are being requested to do and get the Job Marketplace more interactive that way.

meirwen59@aol.com
Apr 16 2024, 06:29 AM
Please could I ask if when trying to complete the farm pass rewards there could be a slight change. When we get a very specific gift requirement eg receive 15 strawberries, we are allowed to exchange gifts sent to those required as now there is nowhere within the game to specifically ask for a specific gift and as many no longer use FBook , it is so unlikely to get all gifts needed . I am sure as developers you would rather encourage players to remain playing than get so frustrated that they leave. Many thanks for reading and perhaps consider

Palmarina
Apr 24 2024, 01:34 AM
Hi,
suggestion for the farmers looking for a particular job for their FP. It might be interesting to provide a kind of tag to let other farmers see what kind of work they are looking for, f.i. fish, flowers, chop, harvest trees , H/P.
On the other hand it might be interesting for farmers seeking to hire someone for a particular job they want to be done.
I don't know if this is possible ?

petals
May 15 2024, 01:19 PM
With just 16 days left, I got a farm pass quest to work friends Turbo cinnamon factory 198 times. This is impossible. I have about 600 neighbors and buddies and I know barely 50 of them have a turbo facility of any kind, let alone the cinnamon one. Turbo facilities should not be part of quests.

AnnaWalls
May 15 2024, 01:46 PM
So with the last weekly requirement, I got two different facilities that required working others' facilities. One required nearly 200 facilities worked, and the other around 150. I worked all of the facilities on my list and turned up 11 of the one and 8 of the other. There is 16 days left in this month. At that rate, there is no way I have a chance to complete those two achievements. Things need to be just a little more within reach.

MNWildOne423
May 23 2024, 08:39 AM
Receiving an NCC challenge when not play the NCC is really frustrating. I think there should be a way to not receive those when you aren't playing them. Same for people who don't do ships/trains. Luckily The don't typically make or break my FP but I do like to complete them. I also received a FP challenge for My other farm where I had to complete one of the wine barrels that takes 40 hour to produce. I had to produce 170 of them which I believe is statistically impossible especially with only a few days in the month.

Palmarina
May 25 2024, 08:18 AM
Turning wheel, rewards fish: please add mackerel.
Thank you.

GrammieRee
Jun 09 2024, 10:35 AM
Please, can you make some way for us to search all farms for specific items?
When a quest says to harvest/chop x-many of a certain flower/tree it takes forever to search on every single farm to try to find that specific flower/tree, especially if you have to search your own farms as well as your SN's farms to find enough of that item.

badcompany_78
Jun 30 2024, 02:58 PM
I can buy 25 Farm cash for $5 at the bank.
Farmpass gives me only 5. I am not saying farmpass should give 25 farm cash, but I am usually done with my pass in a few days. I currently have over a 1000 points. It would be nice if we could get 1 farm cash for every 100 points after the 600 points have been reached.

QueenMab99
Jul 02 2024, 12:59 PM
Would be nice if FarmPass could come up for renewal on July 1st like it is supposed to so we don't have to pay for days we lose.

GrammieRee
Jul 17 2024, 11:00 PM
It only takes about 2 weeks to reach the end with 600 points.
Now I have to wait until next month for the new farm pass. :(
It would be great if you extended the goals/rewards so we could play through the entire month.

Denise Dianna
Jul 18 2024, 12:28 PM
I continue to work on farm pass goals because I don't want to lose the habit. It would be great if there were some benefit to doing so. How about converting points into coins at the end of the month?

iceberg
Jul 18 2024, 04:22 PM
can we have some method of contacting all our neighbours and buddies i one action I have over 70 neighbours and about 30 buddies and from time to time I need help and it takes forever to message each one I would b grateful.

Palmarina
Aug 21 2024, 12:40 PM
Suggestion to cancel a wrong choice of item in the turning wheel.
When clicking by accident on an item you don't want, there is no way back :eek:
Please?

Nora (EUR)
Sep 22 2024, 03:01 AM
Hi!
Wouldn't it be nice to have the artisan cheeses in the turning wheel for ingredients?
Please?

badcompany_78
Oct 13 2024, 01:42 PM
please add a cancel button to the spin option, I have had a couple of times where I picked the wrong product for the reward spin. Id like to be able to cancel and pick the correct product instead.:D

piscesfem
Oct 15 2024, 04:58 AM
Can we please NOT have the weekly quest asking for us to work our neighbours FC facilities? I am currently sitting with 2 quests to help in FC facilities 171 & 188 times, I'm lucky if 5 of my neighbours have FC facilities ( I actually have THREE of these quests, but one is from my daily quest which will change tomorrow, so not bothered about that one)

Denise Dianna
Oct 16 2024, 11:04 AM
:mad:
I have a seasonal farm pass requirement using the turbo oil factory. I don't have a turbo. I have five regular factories and at least 8 million of each oil in storage so I don't need or want a turbo. Getting the product from a turbo facility should not be a requirement.

I already have my six hundred point but if I did not this would really upset me.

Second suggestion- I have already received the three farm cash dollars from helping others I am allowed. I wish the next farmer in line would get the FC instead of it just not being rewarded to me.

katintn@gmail.com
Oct 24 2024, 06:55 PM
as a senior who has played and loved Farm Town since 2009 (with a small break) I would like to request the lettering be evaluated. The numbers on the task in Farm Pass are white and VERY DIFFICULT for these ole eyes to make out. I've begun to notice it more and more of late and thats even with my glasses... The white is difficult to read unless on a black blackground. if they could be switched to black it would be greatly appreciated... Pretty sure I'm not the only elderly player with such issue..... LOL

Thanks for your consideration.