PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- October 30th, 2009

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Oct 30 2009, 01:17 PM
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

2. Better instructions on the gas station.

3. The time-to-refuel counter now shows the correct time

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.

Molly Mew
Oct 30 2009, 01:19 PM
I am so, so happy you announced this before everyone deleted/sold their Hallowe'en items. Many thanks, Raul. :)

Snappy Dungarees
Oct 30 2009, 01:27 PM
Thank you so much. I love you. I love you all. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gif

papa donna
Oct 30 2009, 01:28 PM
cool! thanks!

Nadine
Oct 30 2009, 01:31 PM
woohooo storage!!!!

weird way of giving an amount for items lmao (waits to see the ones who don't like adding people)

thankies!!!

lizjfox
Oct 30 2009, 01:38 PM
I don't know if this is because of the update. But I had someone harvest for me. THen did a refresh. Everything was back as if it had not been harvested. Had a different person harvest. Same thing happened. Please help. I went back to reload from FB. Still the same.

UPDATE -- I just went back on after being on the forum and everything looks harvested now. But I am leaving this up in case someone else has this same glitch.

Harley2
Oct 30 2009, 01:40 PM
Most MOST wonderful news thank you so so so so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!

JemimaPuddleduck
Oct 30 2009, 01:48 PM
It's a ncie addage but I get narked at the fatc you have to have neighbours to get extar of all menus.. I dont want to have people I dont know to my facebook to get them as neighbours, and for this privelege of being a loner I cannot buy animals and miss out on othere benefits.. This game is lovely and your reg updates are great but please allow some fairness for lonesome farmers who like privacy :)
Thanks

JAS0643
Oct 30 2009, 02:00 PM
I had a felling we where going to get storage and I was right. Thank you for the storage I love it.

nala
Oct 30 2009, 02:00 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! I love this game and once agian you have provide what sets this game apart from all the rest. To be interactive and to farm the way my grandparents did, the community way of life ~~~~ its the only way to farm.

Thanks for the storage and thanks for the game. You have made my day!!!!!!

Love it Love it Love it

Nala

Shaldimar
Oct 30 2009, 02:03 PM
It's a ncie addage but I get narked at the fatc you have to have neighbours to get extar of all menus.. I dont want to have people I dont know to my facebook to get them as neighbours, and for this privelege of being a loner I cannot buy animals and miss out on othere benefits.. This game is lovely and your reg updates are great but please allow some fairness for lonesome farmers who like privacy :)
Thanks

I understand your caution, but did you know there is a way to restrict people you add so they can never see any of your information? They are pretty much blind to everthing except what you send to them.

Shaldimar
Oct 30 2009, 02:04 PM
Yipee! Hot diggety Dog. Kudos on the storage option, and just in time. Well done and THANK YOU!!

servocrow
Oct 30 2009, 02:06 PM
I came, I saw.....I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION...I found the answer I wanted....I see it is uploaded....

I am a happy farmer....

I think I'll go have a cry... :-D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

NOW GET THAT CHRISTMAS STUFF ROLLED OUT!!!!

marty boo
Oct 30 2009, 02:09 PM
Thank you for the storage, really appreciate it.

This game is great and love every minute I play it

Snappy Dungarees
Oct 30 2009, 02:10 PM
I came, I saw.....I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION...I found the answer I wanted....I see it is uploaded....

I am a happy farmer....

What? In October? :(

TrinityOaks
Oct 30 2009, 02:11 PM
Item Storage:

WOOHOOO!!!!! THANK YOU!! :D

Bug Fixes:
Any update on the issue with some people getting fuel credits based on how many neighbors THEY helped, but others getting it based on how many neighbors helped THEM? (We would MUCH prefer the former.)

FarmerTaylor
Oct 30 2009, 02:12 PM
YES STORAGE! ThANK YOU SO MUCH! FINALLY A PLACE TO PUT MY HALLOWEEN ITEMS!

Snappy Dungarees
Oct 30 2009, 02:12 PM
I was hoping EVERYTHING could be put in storage but hey hum....who cares? WE HAVE STORAGE WOOHOO! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/onesmiley2.gif

Snappy Dungarees
Oct 30 2009, 02:14 PM
woohooo storage!!!!

weird way of giving an amount for items lmao (waits to see the ones who don't like adding people)

thankies!!!

I don't mind...I have 50 neighbours! *snerk* http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gif

Texas Belle
Oct 30 2009, 02:15 PM
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

Thanks.

Thanks Raul, you are an angel...now if I could only sign in and not be thrown out of FT it would be ideal...Oh I can come over here and post but I cannot get into my home page, and sometimes i can finally enter FT and play..have not been receiving my lotto coins daily, cannot send gifts (that is where I really get bumped off big time), have tried to send emails to support (no answer) Cannot go to settings...what am I doing wrong? Or is Facebook? Please I know this is not the thread for this, but I have tried everything and get no response.
Thanks for listening,
Celina

TrinityOaks
Oct 30 2009, 02:29 PM
have not been receiving my lotto coins daily,
Those seem to be gone as of about a week ago. NO ONE is getting them.

cannot send gifts
Hopefully this newest update fixed that for you.

have tried to send emails to support (no answer)
The best way to get support is to go to the Help & Support section of these forums and find the thread marked "OFFICIAL" that deals with the issue your having. Read the first post or two in that thread and try the suggestions. If you're still having trouble, post in THAT THREAD ONLY. Starting a new thread will only result in frustration for you, because the developers get information (via the moderators) only from the OFFICIAL threads.

LoreneC
Oct 30 2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks so much!

I will like being able to store my big coin items!:)

Texas Belle
Oct 30 2009, 02:35 PM
Those seem to be gone as of about a week ago. NO ONE is getting them.

Hopefully this newest update fixed that for you.

The best way to get support is to go to the Help & Support section of these forums and find the thread marked "OFFICIAL" that deals with the issue your having. Read the first post or two in that thread and try the suggestions. If you're still having trouble, post in THAT THREAD ONLY. Starting a new thread will only result in frustration for you, because the developers get information (via the moderators) only from the OFFICIAL threads.

Thanks Trinity Oaks, will do that, is very frustating to have sign in about 5 times to finally maybe on the 6th be able to get into Farmtown..
Thanks again,
Celina

Kelsey
Oct 30 2009, 02:40 PM
YAY! Raul, you rock my socks!!! (In a totally fun non-creepy sort of way ...)

Now I can continue with my re-construction.

I haven't actually gone into my farm to see if I've gotten the update yet, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The DEV TEAM is AMAZING here at Farm Town and I am seriously thankful to them every single day for putting out such a great Beta game for all of us.

Julia2654
Oct 30 2009, 02:45 PM
Good job, Devs, we love ya!!

Kelsey
Oct 30 2009, 02:56 PM
Ummmm I may be just off my rocker, but where is the storage icon to access my storage? I've gone ahead and stuffed things in there and cannot find it now!!

Karpervissertje
Oct 30 2009, 02:59 PM
Thank you.
I' ve stored a couple of things already :)

~Farmer Tom~
Oct 30 2009, 03:02 PM
Hi, im looking for neighbors:)

TrinityOaks
Oct 30 2009, 03:02 PM
Ummmm I may be just off my rocker, but where is the storage icon to access my storage? I've gone ahead and stuffed things in there and cannot find it now!!

It's the same storage that your harvested crops go into. There is a new tab labelled "Items". That's where your stored stuff is.

OWP
Oct 30 2009, 03:03 PM
As for the ones that say they don't want people as their neighbors if they don't know them,well I have got to know alot of new friends on here,I try to pick some that are in the same area but do have them from all over the country,So it don't hurt to add someone you don't know,and you need more neighbors to get more storage lol

TrinityOaks
Oct 30 2009, 03:03 PM
Hi, im looking for neighbors:)

You ought to be smacked! :p Now go on back to the Rubber Room or I'm going to sic Nurse Julia on you!

DARLENEW
Oct 30 2009, 03:07 PM
:):):):)THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! THIS REALLY MAKES MY DAY! NOW I CAN RECONSTRUCT AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RE-BUYING MY HIGH TICKET ITEMS!!!! WAY TO GO FARM TOWN!!! BIG THUMBS UP TO YOU!!!!:o

Kelsey
Oct 30 2009, 03:13 PM
It's the same storage that your harvested crops go into. There is a new tab labelled "Items". That's where your stored stuff is.

Thanks Trinity. Molly & a visitor to my farm also let me know.

Feeling a little silly now ... :o

~Farmer Tom~
Oct 30 2009, 03:15 PM
You ought to be smacked! :p Now go on back to the Rubber Room or I'm going to sic Nurse Julia on you!

yes mam:o

gahhhhh!

Carlos Ramon Vargas
Oct 30 2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks that is very important. Thanks you

IowaJo
Oct 30 2009, 03:22 PM
I thank you too. LOVE STORAGE!!!

pg tips
Oct 30 2009, 03:27 PM
loving the storage glad it adds all the same item together like all the one type of fencing and then the other direction fencing as another item any body know what you cant store if any thing

servocrow
Oct 30 2009, 03:33 PM

Don't be sad...I wouldn't start decorating until the second week in November...really.

:D

It's an illness.

:p

pg tips
Oct 30 2009, 03:41 PM
sorry guys but you cant store

animals
machinary
flowers
trees
topiary

please add any more you find

hullbound
Oct 30 2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the storage. Terrific addition to an already terrific game. Love it.

MINDY1979
Oct 30 2009, 03:48 PM
I don't mind...I have 50 neighbours! *snerk* http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hapydancsmil.gif

heh..yeah i have a ton of neighbors too so it doesnt affect me, lol.....yay!! Storage!!! THANKS DEV'S!

JanMac57
Oct 30 2009, 03:48 PM
Yea!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it! Now, take a deep breath and see if my other glitches went away...

Molly Mew
Oct 30 2009, 03:58 PM

animals
machinary
flowers
trees
topiary

Mmm.. actually you can store the machinery and topiary. :)

Pirate Kel
Oct 30 2009, 04:09 PM
woohoo! lets go party

La Suzette
Oct 30 2009, 04:24 PM
This is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for creating storage. I hope I can stick my entire scary farmhouse in there!

janetexline
Oct 30 2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks

I agree with this.

JemimaPuddleduck
Oct 30 2009, 04:25 PM
and thats the point you *need* more neighbours to gert more storage.. why the necessity ? surely we shuld be able to ahve the choice and should add neigbours because we like them not to get the extras.. .....I dont like adding people I don't know.. so will pay the hefty price that is charged for this ...but will still moan about it :P

bluehope64
Oct 30 2009, 04:33 PM
Thank you so very much for the improvements! Love the game and love your attention to the players. :) :D

Molly Mew
Oct 30 2009, 04:48 PM
There is now an official thread relating to the new storage facility.
Please read the top post, which gives details of how storage works, then post in that thread if you have any questions or problems.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248210

Thanks.

SparkyTX
Oct 30 2009, 04:50 PM
I had hoped, posted, begged, the whole thing, for storage and you did listen to all of us.

Thank you so much for the storage option. Just in time to store our Halloween things, too. Great work, as usual.

Doing the happy dance,
Sparky :)

aceyducey
Oct 30 2009, 04:52 PM
OMG, this is wonderful. thank you Developers, than you!!
Call on me if you want a neighbor.
Acey

DonnaSue
Oct 30 2009, 05:02 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FT FRIENDS!!! WHAT A NICE GIFT IN MY TRICK-OR-TREAT BAG~~STORAGE. Awesome job developers!!

Hilda Beans
Oct 30 2009, 05:09 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much!

mst
Oct 30 2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks alot

lgkreipe
Oct 30 2009, 05:19 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!! :-dddd

gottawatchlost
Oct 30 2009, 05:39 PM
That is great news since I'd like to keep the halloween stuff hoping that there will be Christmas stuff too.

Thanks for the New Release!!!!

Pirate Kel
Oct 30 2009, 05:45 PM
see.... doesnt this make you want to smack those non-patient, whiney and complainy terds upside the head? See what a little bit of patience can do!

chirpinmom
Oct 30 2009, 05:48 PM
Marketplace still shows me alone. I can see no one. I am unable to hire or be hired. Please advise me. I was told it was because of upgrades, but I'm still only playing half a game. Thank you for your time.

Momthebomb191
Oct 30 2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks so much for the additions. It is soooo appreciated! I love this game!!!! Storage, Wahooooooo!

Mrs Welley
Oct 30 2009, 06:24 PM
see.... doesnt this make you want to smack those non-patient, whiney and complainy terds upside the head? See what a little bit of patience can do!

Sure does, I was always told patience is a virtue and good things come to those that wait lol. I am really happy storage has been implimented in the game and can only say THANK YOU DEVS

Pamajama1
Oct 30 2009, 06:29 PM
Fantastic! Thanks so much :)

tk61
Oct 30 2009, 06:37 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

pat909
Oct 30 2009, 07:07 PM
I love the new storage!! Thanks so much for adding this new feature!

Kittywhiskers
Oct 30 2009, 07:13 PM
Thank you...thank you...THANK YOU!!!!!!
I love you to pieces!!!:D

ajones7252
Oct 30 2009, 07:13 PM
Thank you for the storage. I was wondreing what I was going to do with my Halloween things.

denneym1
Oct 30 2009, 07:15 PM
The storage was sorely needed, but I am not sure why there is such an arbitrary limit on how much you can store. Seasonal items add up quick, when each pumpkin or tombstone takes up a storage space....and there are lots of holidays I am sure there will be seasonal items released for.

Maybe for server load reasons ? there needs to be a limit of some kind, so some dolt doesn't have 40,000 dirt paths in storage (it would happen) but this limit seems so low as to be almost useless. My two cents worth anyway.
MD

dorissau
Oct 30 2009, 07:18 PM
Wow thanks so much !!

jwoodson
Oct 30 2009, 07:18 PM
thanks, needed storage now I can redo my farm.....great!!!!!!

Che-Rah
Oct 30 2009, 07:19 PM
Good job, Devs, we love ya!!

Can't say it enuf! We spoke, you listened.

Don't want to leave out the mods for explaining it so clearly and providing links for additional info.

Farm Town RULES!!!

Grayberta
Oct 30 2009, 07:19 PM
The storage was sorely needed, but I am not sure why there is such an arbitrary limit on how much you can store. Seasonal items add up quick, when each pumpkin or tombstone takes up a storage space....and there are lots of holidays I am sure there will be seasonal items released for.

Maybe for server load reasons ? there needs to be a limit of some kind, so some dolt doesn't have 40,000 dirt paths in storage (it would happen) but this limit seems so low as to be almost useless. My two cents worth anyway.
MD

All of my pumpkins were gifts...don't want to store small ticket items anyway. So happy with the storage option, thank you, thank you, thank you!

LindaLea
Oct 30 2009, 07:29 PM
woot!!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Snappy Dungarees
Oct 30 2009, 07:31 PM
Marketplace still shows me alone. I can see no one. I am unable to hire or be hired. Please advise me. I was told it was because of upgrades, but I'm still only playing half a game. Thank you for your time.

I'm sorry but you really need to post this in one of the official threads in the Help and Support as this has nothing to do with the storage release. :)

shellbell33
Oct 30 2009, 07:50 PM
WOOO HOOO Storage! I can put my halloweenie stuff away for next year. By then they'll have something better. Sooo my next question is...WHen is the Christmas stuff coming. I've been saving my farm cash for that. I would like a HOliday house, elves, a toy workshop, snow, north pole sign, christmas tree that lights up. Actually the decorations need to be animated like a certain farm game I'm not going to mention..

ooh am I going off topic..Sorry YAY For Storage! I can redo my farm! You guys are the best!

PRT
Oct 30 2009, 07:55 PM
Great plan. Thanks so much!!

ellshere
Oct 30 2009, 07:58 PM

I am a happy farmer....

You may just be my favorite member right now.

WOOHOOO!!!!! THANK YOU!! :D

Any update on the issue with some people getting fuel credits based on how many neighbors THEY helped, but others getting it based on how many neighbors helped THEM? (We would MUCH prefer the former.)

We had thought this was corrected for anyone. If you know of others with this issue please let me know so we can determine if we need an official thread on this.

Snappy Dungarees
Oct 30 2009, 08:07 PM

We had thought this was corrected for anyone. If you know of others with this issue please let me know so we can determine if we need an official thread on this.

Ell and Kelsey it can be found in the storage section next to where the harvests are stored. It's labelled Items.

canadian mom
Oct 30 2009, 08:09 PM
KOODO'S KOODO'S TO THE DEVELOPER THAT FINALY GAVE US THE STORAGE... NOW LETS WORK ON LETTING US BUY FARM CASH WITH OUR COINS THEN I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST FARMER IN FARM TOWN YEPPIE

canadian mom

Lois's Farm
Oct 30 2009, 08:25 PM
Yes, thanks for adding storage. I too hated to lose those cute Halloween decorations. Hopefully the glitches with not getting full exp points for tending will be gone after the upgrade is over. Great job, developers!

Lois's Farm
Oct 30 2009, 08:35 PM
Me again. I just tended a neighbor's farm and got the six points, so the one point for tending is not going to be an ongoing issue. Thanks again for the upgrade I've wanted to see happen for months! You're the best.

TrinityOaks
Oct 30 2009, 08:41 PM
I'm getting ready to check all of our family's farms (at least the ones that are high enough to get the big seeder). I'll wait until tomorrow to make sure the neighbor-tending "clocks" have rolled over. There should be enough of a sample to get y'all started. I'm guessing it's a server-by-server thing.

I've also been watching the fuel threads, and it's clear that there are some who are getting fuel credits based on how many neighbors they helped, and others are getting credits based on how many neighbors helped them.

NekkidFish
Oct 30 2009, 08:46 PM

El, I am also one of the people that is not getting fuel for tending other people's farms. I tested it today, and I do not get fuel for tending. Just FYI.

Love the storage!!!! :D

honey4one
Oct 30 2009, 08:47 PM
I'm new t the game and want to know how do you get neighbors to move in around you.

curtis parker
Oct 30 2009, 09:06 PM
where can we store our holiday items that cant be used anymore

Pirate Kel
Oct 30 2009, 09:11 PM

they just gave us storage.... click on the item you want to store and it has the option there. It goes to the storage icon next to the map icon

aceyducey
Oct 30 2009, 09:12 PM
The bug fix on the XPs did not work. I just lost 200XPs on a refresh and I did save everything first.
I am on FB using Chrome.

laroo
Oct 30 2009, 09:25 PM
thank you developers!!!! the storage is most welcome

lizjfox
Oct 30 2009, 09:32 PM
I just reached 34 with over 2 million coins. Bought mansion. Realized not where I wanted it. Put it in storage till I could make space. Went to storage and retrieved it. CHARGED another MILLION coins. Was this supposed to happen?

betty brownthumb
Oct 30 2009, 09:32 PM
The storage feature is one that is long overdue!! Thanks Farmtown, for listening to the feedback..now all we need to keep the game interesting for those at level 34 is to add more land and levels :-)

curtis parker
Oct 30 2009, 09:36 PM

i like the storage alote now its time to get it ready for the next two holiadays thanks again farm town':)

Farmer_Susan
Oct 30 2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks

I'd like to add my vote to JemimaPuddleduck's. At first, I added people I had just met on Farmtown to be my neighbors before I knew them well - just to be neighborly, friendly, etc. Most turned out fine, but one person ended up being someone I felt pretty weird about once I started reading her FB posts. I hid all of her messages so I don't have to read her posts anymore but to be honest, I don't really feel good about her being a FB "friend". I know I could defriend her, but that seems mean or something so I just keep her. But the idea of adding more strangers to my FB account isn't very appealing. I DO like the social aspect of the game - a lot - just wish we didn't have to add someone as a FB friend to get them as neighbors. That means giving out our email address.

Nadine
Oct 30 2009, 09:53 PM
I'd like to add my vote to JemimaPuddleduck's. At first, I added people I had just met on Farmtown to be my neighbors before I knew them well - just to be neighborly, friendly, etc. Most turned out fine, but one person ended up being someone I felt pretty weird about once I started reading her FB posts. I hid all of her messages so I don't have to read her posts anymore but to be honest, I don't really feel good about her being a FB "friend". I know I could defriend her, but that seems mean or something so I just keep her. But the idea of adding more strangers to my FB account isn't very appealing. I DO like the social aspect of the game - a lot - just wish we didn't have to add someone as a FB friend to get them as neighbors. That means giving out our email address.

Susan, defriend her... Unless she has 10 friends, she'll probably never miss you (this is no dig on you). I've had almost 4k friends (mafia wars), so unless I actually interact with them, I never really know them in any way. So if they defriend me, I never really know/miss them, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I just recently cleaned my list, from 4k to 300. lol

DonnaSue
Oct 30 2009, 09:58 PM

My favorites are the ones that threaten OVER & OVER & OVER that they are quitting the game~ followed closely by the ones that DEMAND more land, DEMAND to go back to the old way of harveting and DEMAND that the mods answer their questions or else :rolleyes:

rocker grrrrrl
Oct 30 2009, 10:43 PM
there needs to be a limit of some kind, so some dolt doesn't have 40,000 dirt paths in storage (it would happen)
MD

LMAO!!! You SO know that would happen...... And LOL over "dolt"

I was this close to hiding my farm house and buying the haunted farm house even if Halloween IS over tomorrow. I could always just throw the haunted farm house into storage tomorrow night, but I was afraid that there may still be some bugs with this new release, and I would end up losing my farm house somehow. :o

All my little items will be hidden behind my row of trees but you can add me as another grateful player.... Storage!!! YAY!!!!!!

nema
Oct 30 2009, 11:14 PM
I am so happy that you added a storage option....why the regulation on it? By the time you store Halloween and Christmas you will have no room left for other stuff. I love farmtown and appreciate the fact that you really do listen to your players.

kebeco
Oct 30 2009, 11:21 PM
Just last week I was wishing there was a storage option and voila... it appears!! Thanks so much, folks....this is a great game and getting better all the time.

DUHmomma
Oct 30 2009, 11:26 PM
Dumb question . . . Where is the storage Icon? I put something in to test it, now I do not know where the icon is. Never mine, I found it, it is the same icon where our harvest goes

Barbs Farm
Oct 30 2009, 11:33 PM
but what about the people that can not accept gifts? my daughter has this problem. This is in myspace, I send her a gift, she clicks accept, and it takes her to her farm, but the gift never shows up on her farm nor says she accepted it, it just dissapears.

raenndrops
Oct 30 2009, 11:58 PM
Ask the people to hit save on the farmtown tool bar before they leave. If they dont, there is a chance it will be lost if they leave early.

Tiffanytwirl
Oct 31 2009, 12:17 AM
Yea!! Storage just in time. I was so bummed at the thought of "selling" all my cute halloween stuff, but now! Into the storage it will go! Thanks!!

Tiffanytwirl
Oct 31 2009, 12:25 AM
I use to have 8 fuel cans given to me as gifts by my neighbors. They were there earlier this afternoon but now my gifts are gone. What happened to all my fuel? Love the storage!!!

ayah
Oct 31 2009, 12:27 AM
This is the best thing next to Christmas !!!! Thanks you Guys soooo much !!! Can't wait to start decorating for the Holidays :-)

Tiffanytwirl
Oct 31 2009, 12:38 AM
With the new "adds" can we use the machines to work on someone else's farms? You know, to harvest and plow? It seems kind of lonely to just work on mine since I have machines now and I use to have lots of fuel until it disappeared this afternoon.

mmart19633
Oct 31 2009, 12:46 AM
hi i just bought a building for 25 bucks and the game froze on me, now that it refreshed my building isnt there. neither are 2 of my gifts that i got. can someone help? the game keeps freezing up on me or kicking me out.

shelleyl
Oct 31 2009, 12:50 AM
I don't know if this is because of the update. But I had someone harvest for me. THen did a refresh. Everything was back as if it had not been harvested. Had a different person harvest. Same thing happened. Please help. I went back to reload from FB. Still the same.

UPDATE -- I just went back on after being on the forum and everything looks harvested now. But I am leaving this up in case someone else has this same glitch.

I had the same problem today. Everything harvested kept coming back and I had to hire again. Then it took 5 trips to the market to sell it all. I'm sure they will fix this soon.

Vee.
Oct 31 2009, 12:51 AM
Thanks heaps for the storage option! A most welcome addition!!

melizabeth5
Oct 31 2009, 01:02 AM
I had the same problem...

melizabeth5
Oct 31 2009, 01:05 AM
I had the same problem today. Everything harvested kept coming back and I had to hire again. Then it took 5 trips to the market to sell it all. I'm sure they will fix this soon.

I had the same thing happen.

Purplelulu
Oct 31 2009, 01:13 AM
I started using the storage availability today. Great idea! thanks.

richwe3
Oct 31 2009, 01:23 AM
Thanks oh wise developers for the new item storage. You guys rock!!;)

Domsfarm
Oct 31 2009, 01:29 AM
just the other night i was telling the wife that having a storage option would be a great feature especially during remodeling.

thanks

Auntie H
Oct 31 2009, 01:30 AM
Storage!!! A wish come true!!! Thank you so very much. You're the greatest.

koukla36
Oct 31 2009, 02:59 AM
well these new features are all fine and well but where are the extensions already????

CyndiLu
Oct 31 2009, 03:17 AM
You guys rock! It is so nice to play a game where the developers care if the players have a good game experience.

Tipka
Oct 31 2009, 03:20 AM
but what about the people that can not accept gifts? my daughter has this problem. This is in myspace, I send her a gift, she clicks accept, and it takes her to her farm, but the gift never shows up on her farm nor says she accepted it, it just dissapears.

I have the same problem with one of my friends on myspace. It is explained in this thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

Tipka
Oct 31 2009, 03:22 AM
I like the new storage, my farm is big and it will be much easier to rearrange now, it's like having items in a handbag =)

CyndiLu
Oct 31 2009, 03:28 AM
I understand your caution, but did you know there is a way to restrict people you add so they can never see any of your information? They are pretty much blind to everthing except what you send to them.If you just put your games friends on a list called games (or whatever you want) you can restrict that list to seeing whatever you want them to see, so you can hide whatever you want to be private.

Derby
Oct 31 2009, 03:34 AM
I understand your caution, but did you know there is a way to restrict people you add so they can never see any of your information? They are pretty much blind to everthing except what you send to them.

How do you do that?
I have a separate friends list for people I only have on my list for games etc, but it doesn't hide wall posts etc.
Someone might ask me a question on my wall, so I reply back to them on their wall, then random people try and add my friends, obviously to be nosy!! That annoys me..

JemimaPuddleduck
Oct 31 2009, 04:02 AM
and that is just one of the reasons I prefer not to add people I don't know, yes there are ways to hide this and that but I personaly have a huge safety issue with this and respect the privacy of my *real facebook friends ... so then all these continous wonderful updates are of little use to me and others in the same situation :(
maybe a little negotiation ???

Chocolate Sprinkles
Oct 31 2009, 04:30 AM
Hip Hip Hooray for storage!!! Thank you, thank you!

jenii
Oct 31 2009, 04:50 AM

machinary

yes you can. i have my tractor and my harvester both in storage....

@OWP my 13 yr old has a facebook account. he can't even hire to plow because he doesnt have enough neighbors... make great friends or not, he isnt allowed to add people we don't know because there are child predators out there... and guess what they like to use to get their prey...

i don't think it is fair that neighbors is how we get more storage. i can make new acquaintences in the market, the inn, or the real estate office and add them to my buddies. i don't want to add people to my facebook just to get app perks. but thanks for the storage guys

*Elly*May*
Oct 31 2009, 05:29 AM
When are new crops coming and more land??????????

I am sick of this, sick of the same crops it is so boring!

JBarton
Oct 31 2009, 05:47 AM
Thanks

In a way, I can understand your feelings in this area. But after a while people who once were strangers become more than that. We become Farm Town friends!:)

LaughingHorseFarm
Oct 31 2009, 05:55 AM
What happened to all the fuel I had in my gifts? They all disappeared. Is there a limit as to how much stays in our gifts?

Debbie Zes
Oct 31 2009, 05:57 AM
:(I end up selling my holloween stuff .......Wished I had storage long ago if only how much stuff I sold .

Debbie Zes
Oct 31 2009, 06:14 AM
So you click on the item and it will say "storage " or it not working yet ?

SillyOhighOBch
Oct 31 2009, 06:17 AM

Am curious? If you remove a friend from FaceBook, can they still remain a neighbor in Farmtown?

paul1066
Oct 31 2009, 06:18 AM
Everything is Skittles and Rainbows...thanks for the update:)

valelady
Oct 31 2009, 06:22 AM
thanks for the improvements, but I am still confused about a couple of things. I had just done a really big harvest when the server timed me out, I lost all the coins i had earned. can you stop this happening. I also notice that often my coin total drops for no apparent reason. I always wait till all the coins have been collected even if this means losing a ploughing job. Can you do anyting about this

carowe21
Oct 31 2009, 06:47 AM
I am having the same problem we had at the last update. I can't see most of the peope at the Market and can't hire them or be hired myself. I love Farm Town and enjoy each new level.

Thank you.

VBCar
Oct 31 2009, 06:48 AM
Thank you for the storage... I think everyone appreciates it very much....

Granny of the Corn
Oct 31 2009, 06:52 AM
:DI LOVE the new addition,, STORAGE !!! Perfect !!!

MEAN FARMER
Oct 31 2009, 07:12 AM
good news love my storage my only dream now is more lvls but good work ur doing a good job;)

VBCar
Oct 31 2009, 07:13 AM
You have lots & lots of happy farmers with big smiles on their faces thanking you for the new storage you have given them.....:)

pigletboy
Oct 31 2009, 07:16 AM
I am still unable to plough properly for other people. Whenever I do my points revert back to the level before I started to plough. Have wasted so much time ploughing - and all for nothing. I get no error messages & I regularly click on Save - it says all changes have been saved but as soon as I go back to my own farm I lose all of the XP I had earned.

valelady
Oct 31 2009, 07:29 AM
I have just lost another whole load of coins. I wasn't even timed out but the person i was harvesting for plowed before i had collected to coins. this is very annoying because i do all the work and then i dont get paid. Can you sort this out, it must be happening to other people, thanks

BKD
Oct 31 2009, 07:35 AM
Glad to see so many are happy with the latest update (storage). Must be nice to get to your farm. I am unable to get to my farm every time FT is updated. Sometimes it is days before I can get back on. I've tried cleaning cache and history, which worked last time, but not today. Assume everything else is up to date since I was able to get on yesterday. Can somebody help me?

babzy19
Oct 31 2009, 07:48 AM
well now thank you for the storage well done... so in to storage to move things outta storage to place it yep I'm gonna be sorta busy now I made it to final stage but am putting my hands together hoping for a few more surpises like bigger sometime is better but am happy regardless.. thank you so much for all u do :D

krbrown2000
Oct 31 2009, 07:49 AM
Yay! Storage! My wishes have been granted! Redesign, here I come!

woodside28
Oct 31 2009, 07:52 AM
A big Thank you x
Now just need to be able to buy more land, or another farm
and be able to get higher than level 34

but still grateful for the improvement! keep up the good work FT

tharcicia
Oct 31 2009, 07:52 AM
Thanks guys, what a nice way to start the weekend!
Really happy with the storage near jumped up in the air! ;)

krbrown2000
Oct 31 2009, 07:55 AM
Now if only we could mass delete! Or at least turn off the delete-confirm temporarily. Deleting and confirming, one at a time, hundreds of harvested plots is onerous!

missmo
Oct 31 2009, 08:15 AM
Thank you all so much, makes a great difference

Farmer_Susan
Oct 31 2009, 08:21 AM
Susan, defriend her... Unless she has 10 friends, she'll probably never miss you (this is no dig on you). I've had almost 4k friends (mafia wars), so unless I actually interact with them, I never really know them in any way. So if they defriend me, I never really know/miss them, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I just recently cleaned my list, from 4k to 300. lol

Hmmm. Ok, maybe I will. Thanks for the nudge. But - doesn't it sort of defeat the purpose of FB if we have a lot of "friends" that we don't really know? I'll try to get over my foul mood about this - I really will! LOL It just seems like a slap in the face to those of us who buy the most stuff and would like to keep it without cluttering our FB accounts.

But thanks for the input about defriending.

Farmer_Susan
Oct 31 2009, 08:31 AM

MD

There shouldn't be a server load issue. We don't ACTUALLY have items in our storage. The program just says that we have x number of item blah in our account. Then as we "take things out", the number decreases. But it shouldn't take any more server space to hold 40,000 dirt paths than it would to hold one. I'm concerned about the lack of space, too. I think I have more Halloween items than I have storage space for. It discourages me from wanting to buy Christmas items and yet I know I'm going to want to. :(

Farmer_Susan
Oct 31 2009, 08:38 AM
If you just put your games friends on a list called games (or whatever you want) you can restrict that list to seeing whatever you want them to see, so you can hide whatever you want to be private.

Hmmm - I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to check in to how that works. Thanks for the tip.

Farmer_Susan
Oct 31 2009, 08:41 AM
yes you can. i have my tractor and my harvester both in storage....

@OWP my 13 yr old has a facebook account. he can't even hire to plow because he doesnt have enough neighbors... make great friends or not, he isnt allowed to add people we don't know because there are child predators out there... and guess what they like to use to get their prey...

i don't think it is fair that neighbors is how we get more storage. i can make new acquaintences in the market, the inn, or the real estate office and add them to my buddies. i don't want to add people to my facebook just to get app perks. but thanks for the storage guys

Yeah, if storage were based on buddies, I'd be totally happy with that. Heck, I'd probably even pay Farm Cash to get more storage but I know I'm probably in the minority.

Farmer_Susan
Oct 31 2009, 08:42 AM
Am curious? If you remove a friend from FaceBook, can they still remain a neighbor in Farmtown?

I doubt it, although I haven't tried it.

Farmer_Susan
Oct 31 2009, 08:48 AM
I am having the same problem we had at the last update. I can't see most of the peope at the Market and can't hire them or be hired myself. I love Farm Town and enjoy each new level.

Thank you.

This happens to me, too, but if you just click on the Map > Marketplace thing again, you'll eventually get to a Market that's working correctly. Sometimes you have to try more than once - just check the chat box when you go in. If you see a person's name in front of what they said, you're in good shape. No names, leave the Market and re-enter until you see the names.

mykee
Oct 31 2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the new feature! How about one more? Tree protection from rogue harvesters..................:rolleyes:

ldm726
Oct 31 2009, 09:19 AM
Kelsay, It's the same icon at the bottom right that you use to store harvested crops before going to the market. You click on storage and then you choose either harvest or items

LoreneC
Oct 31 2009, 09:26 AM
My second Thank you for storage.

I noticed many people are still having problems which I am sure is being worked on.

To those of you who want more land. Do you really want it before these old issues are figured out?

I am patiently waiting so the bugs in the new releases can be fixed and we can all play FT without bugs before we get the new land.:)

SPOTSROCK
Oct 31 2009, 09:28 AM
ok i found the storage and the items but i can't find anything to click to add to the storage..
all i get is " your storage is empty ''

so how do i get the icon to allow me to store things..?

thanks

suzyq0611
Oct 31 2009, 09:30 AM
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you so dang much!! I'm so thankful for storage!! You guys are the greatest.

DARLENEW
Oct 31 2009, 09:31 AM
JUST LAY YOUR CURSOR ON THE OBJECT YOU WANT TO STORE, IT WILL COME UP WITH "MOVE", hIDE" AND THE OTHER CHOICES. HAPPY FARMING!

latham
Oct 31 2009, 09:42 AM
You have never failed us in the past. Thank you for the storage and all the other updates. :):)

MamaBonnie
Oct 31 2009, 09:44 AM
Thank you so much!!! Awesome to release this now...before i sold all my stuff!! You guys rock!!!:d:d:d:d

TxsRedhead
Oct 31 2009, 09:50 AM
This is way cool....I got soooo tired of hiding everything under water, in the barn...etc!!

I got a message and I need someone to let me know if this is a hoax...

"Farm town announced that if you send this to 10 persons minimun you'll receive 500 green dollars to better your farm, since farm town members say they have difficuly obtaining them time limit sept.30- oct.30 it will not be repeated"

mario35
Oct 31 2009, 10:07 AM
what about land up grades? WHEN!!!!!

SPOTSROCK
Oct 31 2009, 10:08 AM
JUST LAY YOUR CURSOR ON THE OBJECT YOU WANT TO STORE, IT WILL COME UP WITH "MOVE", hIDE" AND THE OTHER CHOICES. HAPPY FARMING!

got it .. thanks .. how simple is that..?

if i did not say it before... thanks for the storage.. love this game..

♪Jeanne♪
Oct 31 2009, 10:43 AM
You guys are great!!

tcbyler
Oct 31 2009, 10:56 AM
I love the new changes. I'm very glad to have storage now for items that we have bought... That is a great addition!!

CallistoGlow
Oct 31 2009, 11:04 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It was something I really wanted. :)

Barboo
Oct 31 2009, 11:25 AM
Love IT!! Love IT!! Love IT!!

Thank you so much!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Borgie
Oct 31 2009, 11:29 AM
From what I can tell, you can now leave the farm even if your avatar hasn't "finished" harvesting and you'll still get the money for each crop you clicked on?

Capt. Conor
Oct 31 2009, 11:48 AM
great thanks but still crops next please

Marybainter
Oct 31 2009, 12:15 PM
YAY! We have storage! I was just trying to figure out what to do with my haunted house tomorrow and now it's all good. My only request would be when there are updates, can you somehow let us know on our profile, or in our farmtown message box? I know lots of people who don't go to the forum and therefore don't know about the updates. Thanks SO much!!

casinack
Oct 31 2009, 01:51 PM
:pWooHoo!!!!!!! I'm a happy lady!!!!!!!!!!!! Storage!!! I really appreciate all the hard work you do that makes this game so enjoyable. Your the best!

cindya
Oct 31 2009, 03:04 PM
I love all that you do....its all great ...but!!! could you please fix the marketplace...it take sabout 20times b4 i can get into a room.....also when im harvesting for people other people take what i have already harvested and im losing money that way....they say they still see the crop that i have harvested...thank you1!

janer50
Oct 31 2009, 03:12 PM
Thank you so much for the storage and for all the mods and devs do. This is such a good game and a great way to meet new people.:D;):)

yumyum
Oct 31 2009, 03:32 PM
Thank thank you development team for listening to my request on the inventory storage area. This makes me sooo happy! I am sure alot of others.

Four Aces
Oct 31 2009, 03:34 PM
Excellent...now we need some kind of reward system for long-time level 34 members who continue to play and rack up EPs.

Miss Libby
Oct 31 2009, 03:52 PM
I put away my picnic tables in antici... PA-tion of winter stuff... like trees with lights?

*hint**hint**hint**hint*

:D

krystalb2000
Oct 31 2009, 04:00 PM
I'm usually just a lurker on this board... but I feel I have to say something now. I've been waiting and hoping for the day that storage would be available for everyone. Then today when I went to move my pile of unsorted rivers around yet again in an attempt to make them look at least somewhat like I meant to place them that way (as opposed to the truth... that I want to rearrange my farm, don't have a place for them yet, and am forced to resort to moving them from corner to corner because I can't sell them, don't want to delete them, and have no storage).

Lo and behold... when I looked at my options in the process of moving my rivers around, I suddenly noticed that I had STORAGE! I was so excited I literally danced with joy!

...Until I noticed after moving just a few items that I couldn't place any more in there. May I just take a moment to state how emphatically I HATE the emphasis placed on neighbors in this game? It wouldn't be a problem if we could just add our in-game buddies as our neighbors, but I really, really, REALLY do not want to add random friends I have never met to my facebook account. :mad:

Facebook is my way of keeping in touch with my real life friends that I would have otherwise lost contact with over the years. I go to my wall to see what my FRIENDS are up to... not what some random stranger is up to that I had to add to my friends list just to play a game.

I have a few friends that also play Farm Town, but not enough to allow me to sell things, or hire people to plow... and now I can't even put all of my rivers and odd junk into STORAGE, something that is usually just a given in a game like this where people have to buy items (especially seasonal things) to rearrange.

I can deal with not being able to sell things... I can deal with having to plow my own fields, but now that my long anticipated storage is finally here, and seeing what is required to actually make use of it... sheesh, what an absolute let down. :( At least I had something to look forward to before... now I'm wishing I'd never gotten my hopes up.

felicitycoombs
Oct 31 2009, 04:00 PM
I had a felling we where going to get storage and I was right. Thank you for the storage I love it.

I had the same feeling so I came over to the forum to check and voila... the wonderful news that we have storage.
Can't believe that in such a social game as farm town that people are upset that they should have any neighbours. Neighbours are one of the highlights of the game.

ayah
Oct 31 2009, 04:09 PM
Ohhhhhhhh - I start decorating NOW ! You don't have an illness - you have GOOD SPIRIT !!!!!!

ayah
Oct 31 2009, 04:12 PM
I'm usually just a lurker on this board... but I feel I have to say something now. I've been waiting and hoping for the day that storage would be available for everyone. Then today when I went to move my pile of unsorted rivers around yet again in an attempt to make them look at least somewhat like I meant to place them that way (as opposed to the truth... that I want to rearrange my farm, don't have a place for them yet, and am forced to resort to moving them from corner to corner because I can't sell them, don't want to delete them, and have no storage).

Lo and behold... when I looked at my options in the process of moving my rivers around, I suddenly noticed that I had STORAGE! I was so excited I literally danced with joy!

...Until I noticed after moving just a few items that I couldn't place any more in there. May I just take a moment to state how emphatically I HATE the emphasis placed on neighbors in this game? It wouldn't be a problem if we could just add our in-game buddies as our neighbors, but I really, really, REALLY do not want to add random friends I have never met to my facebook account. :mad:

Facebook is my way of keeping in touch with my real life friends that I would have otherwise lost contact with over the years. I go to my wall to see what my FRIENDS are up to... not what some random stranger is up to that I had to add to my friends list just to play a game.

I have a few friends that also play Farm Town, but not enough to allow me to sell things, or hire people to plow... and now I can't even put all of my rivers and odd junk into STORAGE, something that is usually just a given in a game like this where people have to buy items (especially seasonal things) to rearrange.

I can deal with not being able to sell things... I can deal with having to plow my own fields, but now that my long anticipated storage is finally here, and seeing what is required to actually make use of it... sheesh, what an absolute let down. :( At least I had something to look forward to before... now I'm wishing I'd never gotten my hopes up.

Neighbors are what makes this game FUN !!! Meeting new people, watching them start with nothing and build something - Farm Town is a "canvas" and everyone that plays it is painting their own picture !

Be happy and enjoy - this is not solitaire !

Hugs !

I would be your neighbor and I am a nice person - really I am !

latchon
Oct 31 2009, 04:27 PM
Thank you for listening to the requests for storage! You are wonderful, I love Farm Town! Great Job!

krystalb2000
Oct 31 2009, 04:32 PM
Neighbors are what makes this game FUN !!! Meeting new people, watching them start with nothing and build something - Farm Town is a "canvas" and everyone that plays it is painting their own picture !

Be happy and enjoy - this is not solitaire !

Hugs !

I would be your neighbor and I am a nice person - really I am !

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love meeting new people and chatting with them on Farm Town. I love inviting people to my farm to harvest (even though I have to apologize ahead of time that I won't be able to hire them to plow), and I love going to other farms to harvest/plow/just chat and admire what they've accomplished. I even love adding buddies to my buddy list. My only problem with the neighbor system is that in order to have neighbors, I'd have to start adding people that I do not know in real life to my actual facebook friends list, which I use to keep track of friends who in recent, post-college years have scattered throughout the country. If I've known someone online for a very long time, I don't mind having a few people on my friends list that I've never physically met, but I don't want to become one of those friend collectors with 500 people they do not know, all for the sake of a game.

We have a buddy list in the game... I just don't understand why we can't use THAT for neighbor requests? I like going to my wall to see what my friends are up to... I don't want to have to sort through hundreds of random posts from total strangers just to find that one relevant post from someone I actually know.

And all I wanted was some storage... who knew it would be this much hassle?

Edit: Beautiful farm by the way, Ayah! :) Part of the reason I'm hanging onto my rivers is that I eventually want to layer them in a similar manner to what you've done. I just don't have anything to do with them in the meantime... and so much for storage. :(

Mimibella
Oct 31 2009, 04:57 PM
Hi! Thanks for giving us the storage! The neighbor thing is okay with me, but I'm wondering why we can't store our trees and flowers in it. I've been gifted with too many trees and I've been wanting to redo my farm for ages. I can't because I have too many trees lined up and I feel it's a big waste to sell them all instead. So please, I hope that you let us keep trees too! Thank you so much! I've been loving Farm Town since the first days and I still love it now! :)

Patti Farmland
Oct 31 2009, 05:08 PM
:)Thank You very much for the storage option i can't wait till the Christmas items come out GREAT job FT

Hot Kettle Alice
Oct 31 2009, 05:09 PM

We have a buddy list in the game... I just don't understand why we can't use THAT for neighbor requests? I like going to my wall to see what my friends are up to... I don't want to have to sort through hundreds of random posts from total strangers just to find that one relevant post from someone I actually know.

And all I wanted was some storage... who knew it would be this much hassle?
................. :(

It's possible to block your Facebook friends from accessing your Wall and information, and you can also hide theirs so for all intents and purposes they aren't there at all.

Stormy Gail
Oct 31 2009, 05:11 PM
:D THANK YOU THANK YOU for the storage...I was getting ready to click sell and I saw the "put in storage"...I'm as happy as a clam :p

Pirate Kel
Oct 31 2009, 05:15 PM
It's possible to block your Facebook friends from accessing your Wall and information, and you can also hide theirs so for all intents and purposes they aren't there at all.

yes.... its very easy and very helpful. I have a few 'friends' that are limited to my info and that I limited myself on theirs. Just go to your privacy settings

dixiebuckeye
Oct 31 2009, 05:23 PM

I had the same thing happen to me. And now, when I go to the Market, no one is there

krystalb2000
Oct 31 2009, 05:26 PM

That makes it a little better... but is it really necessary to go through so much trouble just to have access to the most basic functions of a game? If I have to block everything with certain friends, then what is the point in adding them as my friends in the first place? It just seems like friend collecting to me (and I suppose that is exactly what it is, lol). I don't mind having my facebook account open to the public... people who know how to look me up can feel free to see what I'm up to at any time, as far as I'm concerned. The thing that's awkward to me is the thought of having to add complete strangers to my friends list all for the sake of one game. Call me old fashioned, but that is just far too weird for me... I like using my friends list as an address book of sorts... not a collectors case. :)

farmerokiegirl
Oct 31 2009, 05:49 PM
Hi there,

------------

Thanks.

It's something at least. But it's not going to be good enough.

gadel gebereth
Oct 31 2009, 05:53 PM
I love the storage feature. Thanks for giving that one to us.

Pirate Kel
Oct 31 2009, 05:55 PM
It's something at least. But it's not going to be good enough.

.......................oh my

KathR
Oct 31 2009, 06:03 PM
Thank you so much. YATB. :)

Nytejagldy
Oct 31 2009, 06:04 PM
Love it ....Love it....Love it...Was going to sell my halloween stuff, and even if I decide to do, its a great feature. Thank you Thank you Farmtown Developers and staff...Still hoping for more land and more levels. But again, thanks for what ya'll have done..This is a great game.

fullcrew
Oct 31 2009, 06:06 PM
didn't fix xp problem,i've lost xp's 5 times today for a total of 1044 xps, not counting coins i lost for connection timing out.need help,also don't get all visiting points for trophy's.i'm at level 28 and have 10 trophy's

ellen babcock
Oct 31 2009, 06:12 PM
[you think that you improved the game but in reality it doesn't work now, the market place doesnt work and not the inn and the realtor have gone down, you cant see the other players and you cant hire them. the game is getting really bad, i have sent reports but nothing has been done so i am trying this

ellen

Item Storage:
-------------

Bug Fixes:
---------

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

ellen babcock
Oct 31 2009, 06:15 PM
the market place hasnt worked since your improvements and not the inn and the realtor dont work, everyone had to hire in the inn or in the realtor, because the market place shuts you out, doesnt show other players or their names not even in chat, now the inn and the realtor are doing the same thing , i hope you can fix this

Pirate Kel
Oct 31 2009, 06:18 PM
the market place hasnt worked since your improvements and not the inn and the realtor dont work, everyone had to hire in the inn or in the realtor, because the market place shuts you out, doesnt show other players or their names not even in chat, now the inn and the realtor are doing the same thing , i hope you can fix this

because of your first post, I went and checked all the places you said had problems. There was nothing wrong. Perhaps you need to reboot your computer, clean your cache or simply try more marketplaces, etc.

TrinityOaks
Oct 31 2009, 06:23 PM
It takes time for all of the servers to be updated--they can't all be updated at the same time. Because of this, there are some temporary glitches until all the servers are updated. All of this is explained very well in this thread:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222106

Spottedwabbit
Oct 31 2009, 06:26 PM

How do you do that. Just by using the hide function?

poem51
Oct 31 2009, 06:26 PM
I like the storage idea, but what are we suppose to do with all the gas cans we get as gift? I keep getting them and I can't use them so they just stay in my gift box... Is there going to be a place that we can store them?

Afternoon's Acres
Oct 31 2009, 06:30 PM
Love the storage! You guys rock!

slik kitty
i'm having the same problems but with plowing. my plots won't stay plowed.

Stormy Gail
I like the storage idea, but what are we suppose to do with all the gas cans we get as gift? I keep getting them and I can't use them so they just stay in my gift box... Is there going to be a place that we can store them?

:rolleyes: Sell em...I finally did and got a pretty penney for my efforts :D

Angie77
Oct 31 2009, 06:38 PM
I'm upset. I went to plant with my big seeder and it no longer does 4 plots at a time. I refreshed and it is still the same. What gives? If that is permanent then whats the point of even buying the darn thing? For looks ? I have a large crop and that feature was really nice. Hope it returns. May have to sell the farm, too time consuming!

jessie mc
Oct 31 2009, 06:52 PM
i too am thankful we have a storage....:) WHOOOO HOOOO

Sandie Angel
Oct 31 2009, 07:03 PM
I cannot find the new feature button. Where is the button at? Can't find it anywhere in my farm.

Please help!

Sandie Angel :(

clint
Oct 31 2009, 07:03 PM
finally got something we've been asking for. thanks! i cant wait till all the unappreciative ones start commenting about how they dont like how its done.

svowell
Oct 31 2009, 07:05 PM
I lost all the fuel tanks I received as gifts as soon as this was in notifications, why? No I did not use all tanks.

aunty amber
Oct 31 2009, 07:07 PM

animals
machinary
flowers
trees
topiary

I was able to store the small machinery

puzzler2
Oct 31 2009, 07:11 PM
hmmm i can store my big machines in my storage

Little Wing
Oct 31 2009, 07:14 PM
I just jumped on my farm to goof around and saw that my storage items are gone! I had stored a bunch of odds and ends yesterday, and as of early this morning they were all still there. Now, ten hours later, everything is gone. Has anyone else experienced storage loss since they've started using it?

Little Wing TH

luckyluciano
Oct 31 2009, 07:19 PM
i think u should make us pay for storage upgrade.. no moooreeee neighbors please.. i have enough already.. almost my own city !!!! and please dont make it that stupid cash thing.. ugh that is sooo annoying!

auntvi123
Oct 31 2009, 07:20 PM
I agree. I am penalized for the same reason.

Expentatious
Oct 31 2009, 07:24 PM
Thank you so much! The storage is a greatly needed feature!

Sandie Angel
Oct 31 2009, 07:27 PM
Where is the "New Feature" button that I'm supposed to just click on it? I can't find the button anywhere in my farm? Can anyone tell me how am I supposed to store the items, and which storage I'm supposed to go to? The storage that I have is now empty, but there's no button to press for new features.

Thanks!

Sandie Angel :)

cynthi
Oct 31 2009, 07:28 PM
I did too! I wonder why?

cynthi
Oct 31 2009, 07:28 PM
Do you know... is there any way other than using real money to get the farm cash?

1121coo
Oct 31 2009, 07:29 PM
Love the storage!!! Now I can buy more Christmas items as they can be stored. Now I have a safe place for my Halloween decorations. Great idea, greatest game.
Thank you, thank you and thank you again!

cynthi
Oct 31 2009, 07:29 PM
Did you figure it out? You click on an item, like your house or whatever, and choose the storage and it disappears and shows up in your storage place.

Tyler45
Oct 31 2009, 07:33 PM
thank you. now no more of those messages :)

sherrieee1974
Oct 31 2009, 07:41 PM
Thank you for the storage but i had already sold my halloween stuff. Wish i would have known this sooner.

Sandie Angel
Oct 31 2009, 07:41 PM
Did you figure it out? You click on an item, like your house or whatever, and choose the storage and it disappears and shows up in your storage place.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my query!! Yes, i've found it now. Great new feature! I can now buy more things now without worrying.

Thank you Farm Town!!

Sandie Angel :)

semco
Oct 31 2009, 07:43 PM
Hi there,

Item Storage:
-------------

Bug Fixes:
---------

Thanks.

I think these improvements are great, however, the market place has been broken for days. You cannot hire or get hired there. You cannot see people and post have no name affiliated to their name.

Please fix the market place.

rap
Oct 31 2009, 07:58 PM
cool :) thanks :)):D

TraceyMush
Oct 31 2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geezer4u
Oct 31 2009, 08:10 PM
Thanks

You peeple relly ned to lern how to spel. :o

Gail_Friend
Oct 31 2009, 08:11 PM
The storage is great but, with 43 spots it took them all just with my halloween items! If you can give us storage why not let us store all the items that we need to store to change around our farms? I had to still sell some of them because they won't fit in my storage.. And then what happens when the Christmas item come out? I will have to sell them or the Halloween one that are in there! It dosen't make sense to me not to use the storge for all the items that I do not want to sell or delete! Now with 15 1/2 Million in coin. I don't have anything more to but because I don't have room for it. I was looking forward to have enough storge to do that.

Thanks,
Gail

KNI
Oct 31 2009, 08:12 PM
Hi there,

Item Storage:
-------------

Bug Fixes:
---------

Thanks.I know this is probably stuppid but where do you find Items?

jackisue
Oct 31 2009, 08:15 PM
Thank you so much for the storage!!!! This gives a great opportunity to make our farms more seasonal. Great job!

facebook09
Oct 31 2009, 08:15 PM
ThanksWhy can we not just be neighbors in Farm Town without giving our email and and access to our facebook profile.We all know how unsafe this world can be and I do not want others having that kind of access!
THANK YOU so much for the New Storage and all your help.Keep going and make it the great game on internet.What happens after you reach level 34 can you bump it to 50...Can not wait for Christmas decorations!!!!!!!!

Harriette
Oct 31 2009, 08:19 PM
I'm so happy for the storage! Thanks from the bottom of my Farm Town Addicted heart!:D

clint
Oct 31 2009, 08:30 PM
You peeple relly ned to lern how to spel. :o

+1 :D :p :rolleyes:

clint
Oct 31 2009, 08:31 PM
The storage is great but, with 43 spots it took them all just with my halloween items! If you can give us storage why not let us store all the items that we need to store to change around our farms? I had to still sell some of them because they won't fit in my storage.. And then what happens when the Christmas item come out? I will have to sell them or the Halloween one that are in there! It dosen't make sense to me not to use the storge for all the items that I do not want to sell or delete! Now with 15 1/2 Million in coin. I don't have anything more to but because I don't have room for it. I was looking forward to have enough storge to do that.

Thanks,
Gail

with 15 1/2 million in coins, why are you complaining about not having enough storage? it's not like you dont have the coins to actually sell and rebuy things. i mean really, what else are you going to do with 15 1/2 million coins??? :rolleyes:

Logan's Farm
Oct 31 2009, 08:39 PM
Thank u so much. This will help immensely. My farm was loaded and I have already run out of storage but at least I was able to get some of it off my farm so I might be able to reorganize, etc.

In addition to thanking you, I would just like to suggest while I am on here that having additional farm land to do something with would be great. I have been thinking about this and I think a whole new plot like on Fish World u have different aquariums, u could add a whole new plot and transfer stuff from storage to that land grant. Just a thought.

Really really really want to thank you for the storage.

Logan

Dulcinea
Oct 31 2009, 08:40 PM
Storage! =D

CatDeville Llewellyn
Oct 31 2009, 08:43 PM
Joined the forums just to thank you for the storage. I bought a whole bunch of Halloween decorations today or yesterday, and am so happy I'll be able to keep some.

Just a suggestion for future development (I'll also post this in the appropriate thread, but it's quite long at this point), but it would be nice if the storage were not so limited, or if it, like the fuel, could be expanded by game play (i.e., extra storage can be gifted by friends, or can be earned by level. Etc.)

Or even the ability to buy storage "expansions", like we can buy farm expansions, would be wonderful, and as holidays go forward and we have more holiday stuff to buy, I can assure you, people would want to expand their storage :)

cfjoseph
Oct 31 2009, 08:51 PM

It's on the same page as the "sell produce".

john-n-ann
Oct 31 2009, 08:57 PM
Thank you for the storage. I would have liked more room but I guess I'll just have a garage sale and get ride of some of my stuff.:D:D I really think that everyone should be able to sell and rebuy if needed. I'm not to level 34 yet but I have over 4 million coins. More than enough.

mschoener
Oct 31 2009, 09:22 PM
WOO HOO! Love the storage feature. Thank you so very much!

kensfreedom
Oct 31 2009, 09:42 PM
I really do not see the purpose of storage. A year from now you will probably have better decorations and the game will have gone through many more updates. I would recommend selling holiday decorations when finished with them and repurchase next year. You are going to have millions and millions of coins by next year if you are still playing the game. I would rather have more land. It would be nice to double the size of my property. I just sold all of my Halloween decorations, could not see storing them for a year.

LtKernelPanic
Oct 31 2009, 09:46 PM
Here's an idea. Charge a storage fee for any items over the number based on neighbors. I'm really sick of people without many neighbors getting shafted when new features are rolled out.

Cherry's Farm
Oct 31 2009, 09:48 PM

LOL Snappy, it is November here, remember we live in your future, and the Christmas items have been in the shops for weeks :)

LtKernelPanic
Oct 31 2009, 09:52 PM
Oh nice I can't even sell the items that won't fit in my storage because guess what -- not enough neighbors. Nice! :mad:

Slycon
Oct 31 2009, 10:08 PM
I too joined this forum just to say thank you for the storage option...not necessarily because it was something I just had to have (I was prepared to sell my Halloween items and hopefully purchase them again next year), but because the developers of Farm Town actually appear to listen to user suggestions and take them into consideration. Yes, I've seen the multiple posts/threads of complaints, but there will always be those who will complain no matter what. However, as someone who actively plays both games (the other shall remain nameless), Farm Town far surpasses the other in so many aspects.

Thank you!

MartySQ
Oct 31 2009, 10:12 PM
OK, today I cannot get to my controls because the game area exceeds the area given on facebook. Help?

Tyler45
Oct 31 2009, 10:13 PM
OK, today I cannot get to my controls because the game area exceeds the area given on facebook. Help?

Try right clicking screen and select Show All.

Roselizabeth
Oct 31 2009, 10:33 PM
Thank you so much. I'd just wondered if this might happen the other day. I am so grateful that it has. :)

Rose

shrtnsazzy@hotmail.com
Oct 31 2009, 10:41 PM
I wish there would've been storage before I sold a lot of stuff:( But I love FT anyway!

thenpwsaid@sbcglobal.net
Oct 31 2009, 10:59 PM
Love the idea, just wish there was more space. Please!!! There wasnt even room in the item storage for all of my halloween items.

Tyler45
Oct 31 2009, 10:59 PM
Love the idea, just wish there was more space. Please!!! There wasnt even room in the item storage for all of my halloween items.

get more neighbors ;)

lstuart
Oct 31 2009, 11:37 PM
I show 12 items harvested items in storage but when I click on ithe icon it there are only 5 items in storage what happen to other harvested items?
Mimi's Farm

Little Wing Farm
Oct 31 2009, 11:43 PM
Hmmm, when I think "upgrade" I think of, you increased the size of land for the farms as was promised for the beginning of Sept. or was it Aug.?

Although the storage is nice, it's not an upgrade, it's an added feature for Farmtown. So are all the other little add ons. They are features, not upgrades.

Maybe it's the banker in me.

ImpureHalo
Oct 31 2009, 11:47 PM

I am disappointed with this aspect. I love the storage, and I am thankful for it, but I really am beginning to get tired of games, this one and other ones, where you can barely do anything because of all the neighbor requirements.

I understand that you want "new people" to play, but I know for a fact that the current neighbors I have will not do so. I really dislike having to add people I don't know onto my Facebook just to be able to have small updates and features for various games. I especially feel sorry for people who play and only have a couple of friends to start with.

Something needs to be developed where we can add people as our neighbors in Farmtown, but not a requirement that they have to be our friend on Facebook as well.