PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 28, 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
May 28 2010, 03:12 PM
Hey there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with the following features/fixes:

1. You can now buy a 4th farm. The requirement is to have a 3rd farm. These are the prices in coins and farm cash:

12x12 farm: ......... 4MM coins ..... 40 fc
14x14 upgrade: .... 1MM coins ..... 20 fc
16x16 upgrade: .... 2MM coins ..... 20 fc
18x18 upgrade: .... 3MM coins ..... 20 fc
20x20 upgrade: .... 15MM coins .... 20 fc
22x22 upgrade: .... 20MM coins .... 20 fc
24x24 upgrade: .... 30MM coins .... 20 fc

2. The Sea Coast items (big and small) are now also available for the opposite sides of the farm

3. When you sell a product in the Market, the window doesn't scroll to the top anymore, making it easier to sell products

4. Some users were losing products because the harvest/product storage was full, we increased the size of the storage but it's not unlimited, when the harvest storage is about to get full, we will show a message to the user so they can sell or use some products to make some room, now with the scroll issue fixed, it should be easier to sell products.

5. We have another Farm Cash Offer on the top of the game for users who have some design skills or know someone who has those skills. If those users want to spend some time designing some items for the game for them and others to use they will get 100 farm cash for each item. Check the offer page for more details.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Moderator Edit:

To find details for submitting a design to Slashkey can be found by clicking on Account just above your farm name then on Submit Graphic Item. Good luck everyone.

ell

Double T Dude Ranch
May 28 2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks a bunch Raul!

Clint454
May 28 2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks Raul, especially the pop to top scroll fix.

gfjones
May 28 2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks !!!!!

LeeClements
May 28 2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks love the updates you people are great!!!

craigswife
May 28 2010, 03:18 PM
Yay!! Thats all I gotta say!! Thanks

jess mc
May 28 2010, 03:21 PM
Great work Devs as always

cindya
May 28 2010, 03:21 PM
whoa!!! the 4th farm will cost 75 million????

EdmoreMark
May 28 2010, 03:26 PM
Excellent all around.

servocrow
May 28 2010, 03:28 PM
WOOT!!

Redesigning...again...and I DON'T CARE!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!

SirDaywalker
May 28 2010, 03:30 PM
Oh My Groovy Gay!
:eek:

I gotta tell ya, your timing is impeccable.
:)

I was about to get desperate for grow room
(cuz I'm a FT Hoarder/Packrat) and put plots under all my buildings.
:rolleyes:

Just waiting for new levels!
Hey, are we gonna have a better choice of Fencing soon?

I know, I know.
Patience n Stuff.
:D

Farmer Kate S.
May 28 2010, 03:34 PM
Great, and thanks! Now ...my lilacs? (grin). Seriously, you all do a truly awesome job ...and I love this game!

*Farmer Brad*
May 28 2010, 03:35 PM
Great updates....but the only way I'm gonna afford that fourth farm is by farmcash (and I don't have a lot of that!) LOL

Saylorgirl
Thanks for the great work! Already have the 4th farm!!

jesdreher
You guys rock soooooo hard! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

JAS0643
May 28 2010, 03:45 PM
Thank you for the updates I can't wait to get farm 4 to 24x24. I am also going to play with the design aspect to see what I can come up with for the game. Thanks for the update and the fixes it helps a lot.

Pete's Piggy
May 28 2010, 03:49 PM
Thanks Raul!!! Especially for eliminating the scrolling issue when selling product at the market.

RchGuessWho
May 28 2010, 03:51 PM
wow great updates,,been playing a year now,,did get bored but stuck with it,,got to level 80,,2 mill xp's,,got 15 trophys,,now new goal is to get the farm to 24/24,,might take a few months,,but I wont leave,,as love the game,,might need new neighbours soon as most of mine have left,,but will deal with that when the times comes,,thanks farm town xx

Charo
May 28 2010, 03:51 PM
thank you!!!!

i'm almost broke but i don't care! thank you!!!

Joy's Farm
May 28 2010, 04:09 PM
Thank you :)

earlgray
May 28 2010, 04:12 PM
Dang! That will give people a way to use up all those coins they have lying around! (Or something to work towards!!) It's PERFECT!!!
And MANY THANKS for dealing with the scrolling issue. I just tried it out and it works perfectly. Now it won't take me 5 minutes every time I sell my stuff.
You guys rock!!!

catherinesfarm
May 28 2010, 04:14 PM
Fantastic updates, just spammed my wall upgrading. Went from 79 mil to 4 mil in seconds.

Thanks for sorting the MP scroll bar.

farmermuff
May 28 2010, 04:16 PM
whoa!!! the 4th farm will cost 75 million????

I bet that curves the appitite for more land. I might actually have to start working for other people again to afford it. lol.

My dream of being a FT billioniare is severly dented to.

hansen2433
May 28 2010, 04:17 PM
thank you Raul Great updates

Capriherb
May 28 2010, 04:19 PM
Where do we go for the designs? I'm not sure I understand.
I just went to market (hadn't been for days) to sell and realized an update had happened. Thanks for the 4th farm!
Guess I need to fill my facilities as I have been sitting on a bunch of stuff.

kazzaqld
May 28 2010, 04:21 PM
What am I going to call my 4th farm!! :)

Thank you!

LoreneC
May 28 2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks Raul! Just got my 12 x 12.

I love the design by a player idea. I don't design but I can't wait to see what players come up with.:)

LoreneC
May 28 2010, 04:27 PM
Thank you for the updates I can't wait to get farm 4 to 24x24. I am also going to play with the design aspect to see what I can come up with for the game. Thanks for the update and the fixes it helps a lot.

So now we can start bugging you with what we want! LOL :p

Katn
May 28 2010, 04:31 PM
Well thanks for the new farm I guess..........200 million seems a bit much compared to past farms........but you can upgrade consistanty for 20 farm town cash......120 bucks for 19.99 to upgrade to them them all........not sure this is fair lol. buy the first 4 with coins and the additional 3 with cash seems to be a better option. I have played for a year and dont have enough coins for them all...........crazy!

JAS0643
May 28 2010, 04:32 PM
I bet that curves the appitite for more land. I might actually have to start working for other people again to afford it. lol.

Please don't make me go to the mp and turn into a beggar. :D I will have to hit the mp again. Maybe now it will be easier to hire people to work.

So now we can start bugging you with what we want! LOL :p

Well I'm not sure what I'm doing but I'm going to do some looking around and see what I can come up with. I have some cool ideas for stuff in the game it is just designing them that I need to work on.

spoospa
May 28 2010, 04:40 PM
Wow! A 4th Farm! CraaaazzzzyyY! I have it already! You might want to look into why you can't upgrade your second farm without being lvl 50 but you can upgrade 3 & 4 willy nilly. Also, make an option to buy facilities with farm cash or coins. Half the time the offers are spammy, and I can't afford to buy farm cash. Also, integrate the ground coffee into the chocolate facility. Make it a roasting facility. You have to roast both coffee & cocoa beans before you do anything in the real world, so it makes sense, right?
Also, think of making a clothing factory so we can actually USE the llama wool and sheep wool and cotton harvests! There's a thought, huh? E-mail me if you feel like rewarding me for my awesome ideas! ;)

MI5
May 28 2010, 04:44 PM
Nice .......... thank you d[▀_▀]b

essexboy
May 28 2010, 04:46 PM
75 million for farm 4, wth is going on,who in there right mind has that many coins......thats right people with too much time on there hands and have no lives.or these players are just tight arses when it comes to spending money.you have listened to wrong players slashkey.ive been playing a year now and im about 74 million short of the new farm 4.this is madness.we do have lives you known.

earlgray
May 28 2010, 04:47 PM
I just tried to respond to Facebook posts to work on 2 different neighbors' farms, but when I got to their farms I was not offered the option to work at the facilities. I assume it's a glitch associated with the upgrade, hope it will be fixed soon. Thanks.

ellshere
May 28 2010, 04:51 PM
Where do we go for the designs? I'm not sure I understand.
I just went to market (hadn't been for days) to sell and realized an update had happened. Thanks for the 4th farm!
Guess I need to fill my facilities as I have been sitting on a bunch of stuff.

I have just done a quick edit of Raul's post to let everyone know where the details can be found.

lab lover
May 28 2010, 04:55 PM
thank you so much

I have just got my 4th farm and upgraded to the largest :)

Carrot Top CyndaLu
May 28 2010, 05:11 PM
i have been checking the real estate office all this week - had 7 million coins to spend - the factories are so lucrative. THANKS !!

samanthab
May 28 2010, 05:26 PM
:) THANKS!!!!! Love it!!

Lavenda
May 28 2010, 05:31 PM
woohoo! Thank you for both the fourth farm and the market scrolling issue. May get a sea coast now too, though even the small is larger than I would currently need.

However I to am experiencing difficulty assisting at neighbours facilities. I did some earlier and noticed the messages have changed to let you know the next facility to work at, but an hour or so later when I went to do a few more I now am getting to the farms and nother...

I have no issue with the cost of the fourth farm as many had waaay too many coins and not enough to spend it on. Will do us some good to have something we have to work for :)

prettyponies
May 28 2010, 05:35 PM
OMG. Here I had already retired my farm, letting the factories run out, the trees fruit out without harvesting, and the fields remained nicely plowed, but fallow. Only coming back to water the roses and check on the place.

Was there any way I could pass up the offer of a 4th farm?? Not on your life!

I had millions and millions banked -- more than enough to instantly upgrade to a 22x22. As far as I'm concerned, my own three farms are just perfect as a connected trio and need no fourth part ....so.... I decided to just plant pineapples on the new land for the people in the market to harvest and get cash and points. Kinda giving back to the folks that hired me to help me get to 1 million points and $100 million dollars. :D

Thanks for the new notice for facilities help. Nice touch.

Tony D
May 28 2010, 05:36 PM
Thanks a bunch Raul!Again while I'm at work - I am starting to suspect a conspiracy here. :p

I think it is great that I have to actually think of ways to make coins again.

Thanks very much for fixing up the storage issue.

Have to go now - I'm off to start a new thread "We need a 5th Farm" :D;)

Wilde Lily
May 28 2010, 05:48 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!! 4th Farm Yayayayayayay! :D:D:D:D

Wilde Lily
May 28 2010, 05:49 PM

Please do that, or I will. :p :D

ohiosweetheart
May 28 2010, 05:54 PM
$75 million for the fourth farm? Where'd ya'll get that? :eek:
I paid only $4 million.

THANK YOU Raul and devs for the 4th farm, for fixing the scrolling on the storage when selling products, and for actually listening to us (unlike some other games' devs).

This is why I love FarmTown!

Quick note to all of you considering the design challenge........ How about some daisies for flowers??? I've been asking for them for ages.
THANKS! :D

JustHikk
May 28 2010, 05:55 PM

Maxed out fourth farm, when do we get a fifth? I need land!!!!

I wanted to be the first to actually ask for it in this thread.

When do we get a fifth? :rolleyes::eek:

lighthouse02
May 28 2010, 06:08 PM
I was just selling in the market and noticed that my storage didn't scroll to the top. SO much easier. Of course, I had to come running over here to see what else was new! Thanks!

JTBear
May 28 2010, 06:14 PM
Wow nice updates!!!

meinhardt76
May 28 2010, 06:15 PM
Thank you so much for all the new updates been to market already and love what you did there and bought my 4th farm going to use it for crops only keep up the great work now if only we can have new levels lol.

magsmain
May 28 2010, 06:15 PM
thanks so much somthing to work for now, so back to work great job guys

ant carter
May 28 2010, 06:25 PM
THANKS FOR 4TH FARM

now got something to spend my coins on

ohiosweetheart
May 28 2010, 06:34 PM
Raul, may we have more levels now please?!?!?!? :D

karenjoy64
May 28 2010, 06:41 PM
Wow!! Thanks so much for the 4th farm!! I have bought it with all the upgrades already!! Keep up the good work!!

LoreneC
May 28 2010, 06:51 PM
I paid only $4 million.

THANK YOU Raul and devs for the 4th farm, for fixing the scrolling on the storage when selling products, and for actually listening to us (unlike some other games' devs).

Quick note to all of you considering the design challenge........ How about some daisies for flowers??? I've been asking for them for ages.

75 mill includes all the upgrades to a size 24 x 24

larrypooh
May 28 2010, 06:53 PM
The fourth farm is great!!! But i want to know if there is a way to make ground coffee i haven't found it if there is .

larrypooh
May 28 2010, 06:58 PM
Don't like the fact that you have to have farm cash to buy some of the facilities . after you reach a certain level you can't earn farmcash anymore so how are you suppose to get farm cash i can't afford to buy it so that part isn't fair.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 28 2010, 07:09 PM
I paid only $4 million.

They are talking about the total if you bought all the upgrades for the 4th farm.

merianb
May 28 2010, 07:18 PM
You guys are the best. Farmtown is the best game on Facebook.

jennieileen
May 28 2010, 07:30 PM
thanks Raul//... great game

Katn
May 28 2010, 07:49 PM
I am wondering if yall are looking at what I am looking at. 45 mill for the 22x22Mine shows thata farm alone is 40 million.....4 st,1 2nd,3 3rd,15 4th ,20 5th,30 for 6th and 40 mil for the biggest. Adding all that up I get 113 million........be careful what you ask for....you might get it and cant afford it. I am still in shock.

bjf302@fidnet.com
May 28 2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the 4th farm developers, you guys rock!

dottyF
May 28 2010, 07:53 PM
Thank you Raul. You granted my birthday wish. You rock.

psycho_mommi
May 28 2010, 07:54 PM
thanks so much for the updates!! this is awesome, i just got my 4th farm and upgraded to 22 already!!! I LOVE FT!!!! any idea when more levels will be added?? thanks guys!! seriously, FT ROCKS!!!:D

Tony D
May 28 2010, 07:55 PM
I am wondering if yall are looking at what I am looking at. 45 mill for the 22x22Mine shows thata farm alone is 40 million.....4 st,1 2nd,3 3rd,15 4th ,20 5th,30 for 6th and 40 mil for the biggest. Adding all that up I get 113 million........be careful what you ask for....you might get it and cant afford it. I am still in shock.Hi the total cost is 75 million coins for a 24 x 24, 4th farm

RosesToAshes
May 28 2010, 07:56 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grumpa
May 28 2010, 08:00 PM
75 million for farm 4, wth is going on,who in there right mind has that many coins......thats right people with too much time on there hands and have no lives.or these players are just tight arses when it comes to spending money.you have listened to wrong players slashkey.ive been playing a year now and im about 74 million short of the new farm 4.this is madness.we do have lives you known.

It is a game. Play what time you want, plan how to use the facilities to the best and what to plant to the best. Work your friends facilities when posted and the Mad Market Place. You don't have to be a tight arse or have no live or to much time on your hands.

After all It is a game. Rather play it then watch TV.:D

Stormy Gail
May 28 2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks Raul...

Just bought my 4th 24x24...I'm land-poor now...:D

Tony D
May 28 2010, 08:11 PM
Thanks Raul...

Just bought my 4th 24x24...I'm land-poor now...:DHi Stormy ;), don't suppose you have a spare 40 mill for an Aussie Battler :eek:

dottyF
May 28 2010, 08:15 PM
Fully upgraded farm 4. I think I died and went to heaven.

TsunamiVince
May 28 2010, 08:23 PM
I take back almost all the bad things I say about the developers of FT! Thank you!

HelenJS22
May 28 2010, 08:31 PM

LOL - can anyone design a bunker to hide in after daring to ask for a fifth farm immediately after getting a forth :p

HelenJS22
May 28 2010, 08:34 PM
THANK YOU :) love the scrolling problem fixed.

Oh and thanks for a forth farm ...... geez the cost of that will teach people to whinge about having so much coin they didn't know what to do with it.

merianb
May 28 2010, 08:35 PM
I just got back from the market. So much better!! Thanks for the upgrade.

Brian Sampson
May 28 2010, 08:39 PM
Little steep on the fourth farm, but then again, it gives me something to work towards cause I only have 50 million banked. (but then again I only been back in the game for a month or two). So the high amount is just something to work towards for a lot of people.

And I like the way they did it. They could have charged the same amount for the total farm but broke it up equally, (like 10 million an upgrade) but by making the first few cheaper and the last few really expensive, they made it easier for a few people to at least get some.

ortal
May 28 2010, 08:42 PM
Im pumped about another farm but... I AM THRILLED about not having to scroll anymore. THANK YOU!!

bagoshen
May 28 2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the 4th farm. You guys are awesome.

Tiger
May 28 2010, 09:02 PM
Absolutely delighted about the 4th farm. Thank you developers xxx

chrisluvsanimals
May 28 2010, 09:23 PM
4th farm--great!! Scroll fix--wonderful!! Thank you so much!!

When are we going to get more levels though?? Too many people aren't playing anymore because stopped at 80!!

Mitipants
May 28 2010, 09:39 PM
I love the no scrolling, thank you! I adore the fourth farm and it's a great way to mop up scads of loose coinage :)

ScottLanter
May 28 2010, 09:48 PM
Ah, I love being right! :D

It's all a matter of having the patience to wait for unanswered questions. ROFL!!!!!

The devs of Farm Town are awesome....as always!

TsunamiVince
May 28 2010, 09:57 PM
Wow, whiped my cash out for farm 4. No complaints, however...

luvscats
May 28 2010, 10:04 PM
Hey there,

1. You can now buy a 4th farm. The requirement is to have a 3rd farm. These are the prices in coins and farm cash:

2. The Sea Coast items (big and small) are now also available for the opposite sides of the farm

3. When you sell a product in the Market, the window doesn't scroll to the top anymore, making it easier to sell products

4. Some users were losing products because the harvest/product storage was full, we increased the size of the storage but it's not unlimited, when the harvest storage is about to get full, we will show a message to the user so they can sell or use some products to make some room, now with the scroll issue fixed, it should be easier to sell products.

5. We have another Farm Cash Offer on the top of the game for users who have some design skills or know someone who has those skills. If those users want to spend some time designing some items for the game for them and others to use they will get 100 farm cash for each item. Check the offer page for more details.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Moderator Edit:

To find details for submitting a design to Slashkey can be found by clicking on Account just above your farm name then on Submit Graphic Item. Good luck everyone.

ell

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the Market upgrade and the 4th FARM

Cajun Karen
May 28 2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks so much, Raul, for the 4th farm!!!! I haven't upgraded all of the way yet, but I see that coming. I'm loving the game. I think that I've leveled up 3 times since yesterday!!

peachy04
May 28 2010, 10:16 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the 4th farm!!!! now can we get the cheese to produce faster please!!! You devs ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SallyL
May 28 2010, 10:26 PM
Absolutely perfect. A 4th farm for cash. Finally a way to get rid of all the millions I had collected. I am beaming. :D I also Love Love Love the marketplace scrolling fix. You guys ROCK!!!!

marie0112
May 28 2010, 10:38 PM
Can't see the 'chat' line when I type something! That top line you've added takes up the space. Is there a way you can fix that?? Thanks for the 4th farm and everything you have added.

SunnyD
May 28 2010, 10:38 PM
Yehaw..... i can submit some of my art huh?? cool beans FT.... I have been working on a new horse painting just finished it this morning and now i see this.... yehaw....

Farmer Homer
May 28 2010, 10:57 PM
Thank you for fixing the scrolling issue in the market, much much easier to sell goods.

Love the 4th farm, thank you! I don't even mind the price, I could only upgrade three times but it gives me something to work for now. With all of the facilities going all of the time, it doesn't take long to make a million.

I love the fact that we can produce fuel, nice addition.

5th farm in the near future? I know, I'm greedy. :)

The Phantom
May 28 2010, 10:58 PM
Keeping in mind that the problem still exists for those of us who have not been able to work in others facilities. I hope you can get this fixed soon. It would make the game so much more worth playing. Thanks.

sandra.l.huffman
May 28 2010, 11:45 PM
we can can get to the farm but no gretting/accses tab comes up. it is hit and miss. they are all my neghbors. we were doing well unthe new secuity and the new greating came on today. we all sit Ft padlock choice at Everyone. our persnal security is set for friend of friends some cases everyone what are we doing worng can you help with new problim?

Momma Woods
May 29 2010, 12:01 AM
Thanks so much for 4th farm and the non-scrolling window in storage. My first 3 farms are ADDICTION, CURE, RELAPSE. I made the statement just hours before the 4th farm was released that I would name my 4th farm O"DEED and so it is. thanx.Hey there,

Enjoy!

--Raul

Moderator Edit:

ell

Halley/Harper Dig
May 29 2010, 01:40 AM
Love the 4th farm and...well I'm still wearin the same stinkin dungarees I was the day I started! :eek: (LOL...sorry just had to say it;)) Honestly I love you guys. Its the only game for me.

Lizzie62
May 29 2010, 02:02 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! The scrolling fix is awesome. Now, I just need to save up the coins for a 4th farm and practice using AI:D

lkibblewhite
May 29 2010, 02:25 AM
Thanks so much for the 4th farm ... now what to put on it .... hum ... if I could move my cows I could make it a dairy farm .... .. what to do .. decisions decisions ... need more coins ...... yes that is it more coins ....

Farmer McDonald
May 29 2010, 02:30 AM

I love the new updates. I was able to get all but two of the land expansions for the 4th farm and am already halfway to having enough for the next one. I love not having to scroll on the harvests screen.
And may I be the first to ask for a sixth, seventh, eighth and tenth farm? :D:D:D

eaglewtchr
May 29 2010, 02:40 AM
Hey, I love the 4th farm. and the fact that you don't have to keep scrolling back down in the storage screen. Just 1 little glitch. Please excuse the CAPS... WE CAN'T WORK ANYONE'S FACILITIES!!!!! Sorry... Just had to get that out.. Hope that get's fixed soon. I need my neighbors to work my facilities...Thanks for listing hope I didn't blow anyone's eardrums with my little out-burst... :)

JanMac57
May 29 2010, 02:41 AM
Whoo Hoo! I'm so delighted! Came on to play and there it was! Love it love it love it! And now I don't have to decide whether to boot my 'industrial/production farm in favour of a theme farm. Sooooo much easier to sell my stuff now too. Gotta run, need to make more coin now so I can expand. Who would have thought that 40+ mil wasn't enough??
hehehehehehe - Thank you Raoul & Co. :)

Charo
May 29 2010, 02:56 AM
I saw a glitch with the facilities too, but when i posted a new request, it cleared up.

Mrs Borgies
May 29 2010, 03:08 AM
O....M....G!!!!! Thank you so much for the fouth farm. It is great that you guys kept the price WAY up on the purchase of land. I have to work again!!! LOL I am saving now for the 22x22 then to work on the 24x24.

A huge thanks from me once more.

Happy dance!!!! :D

Tony D
May 29 2010, 04:14 AM
I love the new updates. I was able to get all but two of the land expansions for the 4th farm and am already halfway to having enough for the next one. I love not having to scroll on the harvests screen.
And may I be the first to ask for a sixth, seventh, eighth and tenth farm? :D:D:DYou don't want a ninth farm :eek:

JYD
May 29 2010, 04:39 AM
Thanks so much for 4th farm and the non-scrolling window in storage. My first 3 farms are ADDICTION, CURE, RELAPSE. I made the statement just hours before the 4th farm was released that I would name my 4th farm O"DEED and so it is. thanx.

I love your farm names!

SPIKE2k
May 29 2010, 05:10 AM
excellent I just knew 4th farm was coming, now we just need to be able to move are animals from farm to farm.

JYD
May 29 2010, 05:38 AM
excellent I just knew 4th farm was coming, now we just need to be able to move are animals from farm to farm.

Can't you just put each in storage and extract them for another farm?

Boogie Woogie
May 29 2010, 05:38 AM
I would still like to see an easier way to get farm cash. Not all of us can be graphic designers, and it makes the game more fun when you can buy things using fc.

Witch Hazel
May 29 2010, 05:46 AM
OK, I am back to harvesting, plowing, and planting by one square at a time. When my fuel goes to storage, there is no longer the USE button so I have to sell it. How can I use gifted fuel now?

doogels
May 29 2010, 05:57 AM
Exciting upgrade!!improvements are great!!,Any chance on those 15 and 20 mill. etc... prices being a typo or a little trick on the f t billionaires club,,hehe..average players could be saving for a looong time.Also myspace playerswill never get that money if their facilities dont become neighbour friendly,,any chance of a myspace discount like there was with the 30 neighbours requirement?

Mrs Borgies
May 29 2010, 06:06 AM
OK, I am back to harvesting, plowing, and planting by one square at a time. When my fuel goes to storage, there is no longer the USE button so I have to sell it. How can I use gifted fuel now? vthornburgh@realtyagent .com

Gee don't sell your fuel! Store your fuel, which frees up your gift box then go to the red fuel icon at the top left of your game when you need to fill up with fuel. :)

Mrs Borgies
May 29 2010, 06:08 AM
Can't you just put each in storage and extract them for another farm?

How I wish! Animals can't be taken from one farm to another.

pasper
May 29 2010, 06:08 AM
Since the May 28th update, I have started having trouble working my neighbors facilities. Some farms work normal. I like the new menu that guides you around the farm, but some farms only give you the "I've had a tornado" type menu and won't let you in the facilities. I've looked in their facilities and some do have crops to work. Your attention would be appreciated.

Long Tall Texan

Mrs Borgies
May 29 2010, 06:16 AM
Since the May 28th update, I have started having trouble working my neighbors facilities. Some farms work normal. I like the new menu that guides you around the farm, but some farms only give you the "I've had a tornado" type menu and won't let you in the facilities. I've looked in their facilities and some do have crops to work. Your attention would be appreciated.

Long Tall Texan

Are you working from an earlier link? The reason I ask, I have had the same problem. Working from updated links they are working fine. I believe the updates have made my earlier saved links futile.

Billy Bob Rob
May 29 2010, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the updates...I have my 4th planted and ready to go except for some decorating....I do have a complaint though....There is a new ad at the bottom of the page that will not go away and I cannot chat anymore because I cannot see what I am writing because of the ad...It takes up some of my screen....Please tell me how to get it off....

gbuc
May 29 2010, 06:31 AM
very nice -- Just when I think I am out, you pull me back in... :)

Appreciate all your work -- AWESOME GAME!

CyndiLu1
May 29 2010, 06:37 AM
I love the new release but I don't love the part that I can't work at a lot of people's facilities, what is the issue.

I also wish you would fix issues like seeing people.

Thanks.

Tauni
May 29 2010, 06:56 AM
Thanks everyone at Farmtown! You guys and gals are just amazing! Thanks so so much for the 4th Farm! Keep up the awesome work!:D

bennyboy
May 29 2010, 07:36 AM
i love the 4th farm, just why does it cost so much can i ask?

LoreneC
May 29 2010, 07:44 AM
i love the 4th farm, just why does it cost so much can i ask?

Just guessing- but it is so easy to earn coins with the facilities and people were asking for a challenge.:)

JYD
May 29 2010, 08:07 AM
How I wish! Animals can't be taken from one farm to another.

Not even with a pet passport?...lol just teasing:D

dryred
May 29 2010, 08:24 AM
Have bought my 4th farm great - but several neighbours have since found that they cannot work on my other farms ( I have posted for help) or even water the flowers. this does seem to be a major drawback can it be sorted, please.

Toranut97
May 29 2010, 08:27 AM
THANK YOU so much -- my favorite thing is the ability to sell in the market without scrolling every time!

Will go get a fourth farm now -- oh , wow!

And all of this makes me wonder -- what on earth would it take for us to NOT see all teh whining, demanding and groaning even when a good thing happens? For pete's sakes, can we just be happy for a day or two before we start whining again???? Geez!

Old Goat
May 29 2010, 09:19 AM
Again while I'm at work - I am starting to suspect a conspiracy here. :p
Big Raul is watching! You gotta find a way to disable that pesky ankle bracelet! :D

Thanks devs for all the updates. A couple days back got 'tired' of it all and haven't seeded anything since. I know there are many that have/had way more than my 100,000,000 but but it was wayyyyy too much for my liking. Nice to see something I liked come along to spend it on and I sure don't mind the HUGE drop of my total. Now the challenge, to get it all back! The name of my 4th says it all BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

Wanted to be the first to ask for changes re: animals but I see SPIKE24 (I think) beat me to it!!! VILLAIN!:p

msdymond
May 29 2010, 09:22 AM
Just guessing- but it is so easy to earn coins with the facilities and people were asking for a challenge.:)

I agree! I like the challenge. Bought the 4th farm and upgraded twice and now I have to WORK! LOL I spent all of my coins.

payt211
May 29 2010, 09:33 AM
thanks for the upgrades the only thing is everytime you guys change things i cannot get to farmtown for several days I just wonder why this happens any response would be greatly appreciated

Whoopsidaisy
May 29 2010, 09:40 AM
You guys are officially Awesome!! Thanks so much for fixing the scroll bar and WOW a 4th farm?? YES!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! lol

mistylynn1
May 29 2010, 10:05 AM
since I have bought the fourth farm and put my facilities on it...today people are saying they can't help out..also when I go to help friends on the click to help...all I get is my body standing there saying wait I'm busy...please help this glitch...thanks

Stormy Gail
May 29 2010, 10:31 AM
Hi Stormy ;), don't suppose you have a spare 40 mill for an Aussie Battler :eek:

;) The 4th is where I was planning on hiding you Tony..:D

Sarahswink
May 29 2010, 10:47 AM
Thank you so much for the great additions. The 4th farm is great as is the not having to scroll so much when selling our harvest. I love everything you do and don't mind spending a couple of real bucks now and then for all the hours of fun this game has given me.

But you know I still have just one teenie, weenie little complaint. I just can't produce CHEESE fast enough with so many of the facilities requiring cheese. Would you consider lowering the amount of time necessary to produce CHEESE. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Lupi
May 29 2010, 10:54 AM
Thank you so much. It is now much easier to sell goods in the market. I love the 4th farm too.

suejj14
May 29 2010, 11:21 AM
Man, I love you guys!

toouglyfortv
May 29 2010, 11:22 AM
hi, thats all well and good giving us extra farms, but my point is, i only have 13 nieghbours and all the rest of my facebooker friends dont play, cant you make it easier to get a third farm, like increase the coin price but decrease the neighbours needed

Wendums
May 29 2010, 11:26 AM
The game just got interesting again.. love the challenge, it's great that you set the cost sooo high to upgrade farm4... I needed something to work towards, was getting a little bored making money with nothing to do with it.. Thanks Devs...

Please consider giving us a way to produce the fish we catch, love the fishing idea, but there's really no incentive to fish if I cant make anything with it in my facilities like sushi or fish sandwiches... pleaseee would love to do this...

You guys cease to amaze me.. Looking forward to whats next :D

April306
May 29 2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks FT.................but please can we have more levels............I know we are never satisfied

x

calliopejane
May 29 2010, 11:42 AM

You need to use your facilities more, they are incredibly profitable!! I'm actually happy the 4th farm is expensive, I'm at level 80 with $42mil coins, and was feeling like I needed something to work for. I tend to lose interest in games when I no longer have a goal to work towards. So thank you for the 4th farm! I plan to use it to play around with farm designs, using all the things I can now buy (having leveled up and earned coins) but didn't previously have room for without losing something I already had.

And, btw, I do have a job and a full social life! My facilities just make me lots of money in the background, esp with neighbors helping out - I don't have to be there for that to happen. I go on FT for a little bit in the morning, hire folks to harvest/plow if things are ready, plant anything new, set up production runs at the facilities, and post the call for facility workers (to my "FT friends" list only). Then I'm done til the next day, when I come back and see how much money I've made!

Also: THANK YOU THANK YOU for fixing the scrolling issue in the storage!!!!!

calliopejane
May 29 2010, 12:05 PM

Well, I've been naming my farms after all my dogs - I've had 5 dogs in my life and feel bad for the one left out!

SivNorway
May 29 2010, 12:09 PM
THANK YOU!!

but oh my what coins I spend.. lol :) I've got 40 millions, they're almost gone :) :) :)

susan gardner jimison
May 29 2010, 12:28 PM
love love love the 4th farm..i am fully upgraded and still have 44 million left. i just have a question. can you have dairy, sugar etc. plants on all farms and have them work? like i have cows on 3 farms and dairy sheds and can collect on all of them. ( to many cows on 1 farm makes it imposible to work). so can you do that with the facilities also?..i also have a refinery and boy do i have gas..LOL

Bap57
May 29 2010, 12:39 PM
can we expect cucumbers soon to make pickles?

Farmer_Susan
May 29 2010, 12:42 PM
I love the design by a player idea. I don't design but I can't wait to see what players come up with.:)

I DO design and am supposed to be working on one of my own projects but GOSH it's tempting! What to do, what to do?????

But first . . . gotta go buy my 4th farm! Can hardly wait! AWESOME!

fbfarmtownuser
May 29 2010, 01:42 PM
What about levels? The cost for the land is very expensive how about raising the sell price?

crlysu
May 29 2010, 01:55 PM
what if you have ideas about adding new products to the facilities

Double T Dude Ranch
May 29 2010, 01:57 PM
what if you have ideas about adding new products to the facilities

Then you can post it in the appropriate thread in feedback and suggestions :)

Gone Fishin'
May 29 2010, 02:24 PM
OUTSTANDING! STUPENDOUS! OUT OF THIS WORLD! RESPONSIVE!

Thank you so much for fixing the marketing experience (#3 of this release).

Thank you...thank you...thank you.... AND THANK YOU AGAIN!

Happy Farming!

Granny Babbles
May 29 2010, 02:31 PM
Thank you so much for fixing the scroll at the Market place. That was bugging me.

SueW170
May 29 2010, 02:38 PM
Good news that a 4th farm has been added. I see an objective for doing this application on into next year. Since the required number of neighbors for farm #3 upgrades would be unwieldy to keep up with (my current number -- 15, or maybe it's s 17 by now is about right), I'm going the cash route for new land. Which is fine, no problem with that. I'll be doing my 1st upgrade of farm #3 next month, then probably second upgrade in Aug or Sept. and so on.
But, wow, it's fun to think up plans for that 4th farm. Woohoo :) :)

SueW170
May 29 2010, 02:55 PM
Little steep on the fourth farm, but then again, it gives me something to work towards cause I only have 50 million banked. (but then again I only been back in the game for a month or two). So the high amount is just something to work towards for a lot of people.

And I like the way they did it. They could have charged the same amount for the total farm but broke it up equally, (like 10 million an upgrade) but by making the first few cheaper and the last few really expensive, they made it easier for a few people to at least get some.
It is a bit steep in coin price, but as many long-time players of FT have been asking for, it gives them an incentive to keep participating and a challenge.
Since I'm cutting way back on FT playing time (never put this much time into something just for entertainment before LOL), since it takes time in the evenings away from work and household/yard chores I should be doing, I'll be going the FT Cash route in time, as I am now on my 3rd farm which is still at 12x12.
Wow, FT is getting complicated LOL Like some of those other games, but it's great that the developers continue to keep it interesting for all the dedicated gamers :) KUDOS to them :) :)
Oh, and the neat thing about FT is that one can put as little or as much time and effort into it as one wants. It's still possible to go on daily for 5 or 10 minutes and just harvest, plow and plant if one wants to approach it that way and them a bit more time when time's available.

Soozy
May 29 2010, 03:00 PM
I thought somewhere way back we were possibly getting the option to move animals between farms?
I would love to have all my facilities including farms all on 1 farm.
Any idea if we will ever get this option?

Brizo
May 29 2010, 03:23 PM
Awesome- thank you, this game is so much fun!

bennyboy
May 29 2010, 03:35 PM
I agree! I like the challenge. Bought the 4th farm and upgraded twice and now I have to WORK! LOL I spent all of my coins.

i have it up to 18x18
next upgrade is 15 mill and i have 30 mill atm, goign to get 70 mill in about a week and a half then i will buy all the farm upgrades :D

facilities are the best :D

Lavenda
May 29 2010, 03:43 PM
love love love the 4th farm..i am fully upgraded and still have 44 million left. i just have a question. can you have dairy, sugar etc. plants on all farms and have them work? like i have cows on 3 farms and dairy sheds and can collect on all of them. ( to many cows on 1 farm makes it imposible to work). so can you do that with the facilities also?..i also have a refinery and boy do i have gas..LOL

yes - so if you have dairy factories on two farms you could double your cheese production :D etc etc

texas farmer
May 29 2010, 04:05 PM
thanks to the developers for the 4th farm

kensfreedom
May 29 2010, 04:08 PM
I am not a designer but I hope someone designs cucumbers to grow and to process in the processing facility to turn them into pickles and relish. Can someone design a coffee shop with the ability to grind coffee beans?
Oh and thanks for the 4th farm. 75million was tough to handle but I have a 24X24 4th farm. Now I can rearrange my first farm and dedicate the other three to nothing but growing and a single oil pump on each farm producing oil for the refinery.

♫Tiki♫
May 29 2010, 04:10 PM
yay! 4th farm ! Thank you
now : but i wonder , ummm is it little overpriced maybe?

Double T Dude Ranch
May 29 2010, 04:12 PM
I am not a designer but I hope someone designs cucumbers to grow and to process in the processing facility to turn them into pickles and relish. Can someone design a coffee shop with the ability to grind coffee beans?

The devs did say in one of the last annoucements we'd be able to process pickles in the food preserves eventually and way back when with the coffee they did say gifting was the only way "for now".... :)

fireman5214
May 29 2010, 04:13 PM
thanks for the 4th farm but holy sht is that expensive, 75 million???? are u guys insane, well actually I know you are thinking 75 million is cheap, come back to reality i meann **** come on. and also make facilities cash and coins like the wind mills. u did it with one now do it with the rest, get the super rewards idiots to allow myspace users to get free farm cash too, not jsut screw the myspace users :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

luvscats
May 29 2010, 04:34 PM
Thanks Raul!!! Especially for eliminating the scrolling issue when selling product at the market.

Agree...now can we get the gasoline into a separate place...I tend to collect it until i run out.

luvscats
May 29 2010, 04:36 PM
Big improvement. ANY HINT AS TO WHEN ALL OF US AT LEVEL 80, AND NOT EARNING FC WILL BE SURPRISED WITH NEW LEVELS...?????? PLEASE...FEEL LIKE I AM WORKING FOR NOTHING. THANKS AGAIN...

Jan (Tiggs)
May 29 2010, 04:53 PM
wooohooo!

OK - not that I am addicted or anything, you understand ... but have just bought and upgraded farm 4 to 24x24 ... and tomorrow I start the huge redesign.

Thanks so much for more land!

JustHikk
May 29 2010, 04:57 PM
wooohooo!

OK - not that I am addicted or anything, you understand ... but have just bought and upgraded farm 4 to 24x24 ... and tomorrow I start the huge redesign.

Thanks so much for more land!

I'm not addicted either. I upgraded it to 24x24 within 15 minutes of it being released and had it covered with 9,216 flowers before bed last night (red and white roses in a checkerboard pattern) for the facilities. Nah, not addictive nor am I OCD :)

Grumpa
May 29 2010, 07:05 PM
Thanks so much for the 4th farm ... now what to put on it .... hum ... if I could move my cows I could make it a dairy farm .... .. what to do .. decisions decisions ... need more coins ...... yes that is it more coins ....

Leave the cows where they are and move everything else to the 4th farm. :eek:

That will use up all our spare time. :cool:

farmerinthehay
May 29 2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the update Raul... I will continue to enjoy the game a bit longer now that we have a 4th farm and, we can be included on the designing of items for the farms... Love this game and will continue to support it!!!

Hessel
May 29 2010, 07:36 PM
Bought the 4th farm as soon as I noticed the release. Been a good farm Towner picking and plowing up a storm and now it paid off. I spent 40 bucks to get more farm cash, a small price for so many hours of fun. I think many peeps would gladly continue to pay for a 5th and even a sixth farm. I need more crops now that I have purchased more facilities and remade my farms.

I love the game. Keep the updates coming. If you offer it, people will buy it.

I did.

Grace's place
May 29 2010, 07:54 PM
Great update! I sure wish my neighbors and I could work at each others facilities instead of getting "wait I'm busy" when I click on anything.

Grumpa
May 29 2010, 09:19 PM
hi, thats all well and good giving us extra farms, but my point is, i only have 13 nieghbours and all the rest of my facebooker friends dont play, cant you make it easier to get a third farm, like increase the coin price but decrease the neighbours needed

Go to the Farm Town Social in the forum and get all the neighbors you need.

TribalCat
May 29 2010, 10:10 PM
Thank you for the 4th farm! Now to get my bank account back up there. At least I finally had something to spend it all on! *LOL*

JAS0643
May 29 2010, 11:08 PM
I'm not addicted either. I upgraded it to 24x24 within 15 minutes of it being released and had it covered with 9,216 flowers before bed last night (red and white roses in a checkerboard pattern) for the facilities. Nah, not addictive nor am I OCD :)

At first I was like D*mn she works fast, then I read it was only 2 different flowers, and was like oh. It is still fast, but it is easier when you are working with just 2 flowers. I did a haunted house out of just over 5000 flowers and it took me 3 days to do it, but that was a more complicated pattern. For now my 4th farm is crops until I get another 30 million coins then I will probably do flower or crate designs.

paulbearer
May 29 2010, 11:21 PM
thanks for the hard work, especially stopping the scrolling in the market. that was such a hassle, now it is brilliant - thanks.
now if I can figure out why I can't use my fuel anymore I will be a very happy farmer. :o)

kes71
May 29 2010, 11:24 PM
Love that the scrolling has been fixed in the market place... is there any chance of being able to sell quantities of items (like when you get an excess of goats milk and don't want to sell all of it).
Also a quantities feature in the facilities would save a lot of button tapping (sorry to be so picky).
Love this game and I think 4 farms is ample.

Tyler45
May 29 2010, 11:25 PM
Wow, 4 farms! I can barely keep up with 3.

paulbearer
May 29 2010, 11:31 PM
oh also meant to say that I think Farmtown is soooo much better than the other one (FV), won't say it here incase I get shot lol!! the houses and buildings are better and more realistic which I like, the facitities are easy to use and in general much easier to get around, most of the time. thanks again. will see what I can come up in the design line to. love that I can water the gardens, find that very relaxing. keep up the wonderful work.

JustHikk
May 29 2010, 11:49 PM
At first I was like D*mn she works fast,

She??? Ummm, I ain't no she.

Ozigirlwa
May 29 2010, 11:58 PM
Thanks so much for the 4th farm, I have been able to spend all my cash on upgrading to 24x24! One problem is I had run out of cats names so I decided to call my 4th The Village as I had moved all my facilities there and turned into into a village.

I am still a bit tired from all the rearranging and designing but I admit I am addicted!

Feel free to drop, sit down on a bench and smell the flowers!

Keep up the excellent work, now I must go and earn more money LOL

JAS0643
May 30 2010, 12:01 AM
She??? Ummm, I ain't no she.

Sorry about that is is sometimes hard to tell from avatar names. :o

WingmanFarm
May 30 2010, 12:05 AM
Love that the scrolling has been fixed in the market place... is there any chance of being able to sell quantities of items (like when you get an excess of goats milk and don't want to sell all of it).
Also a quantities feature in the facilities would save a lot of button tapping (sorry to be so picky).
Love this game and I think 4 farms is ample.

Another one happy about the scrolling.

Also another one that asked about being able to sell a portion of your crops.

All the other games I play that have harvest storage allow you to sell a portion and keep a portion. They all had the little arrows up or down to adjust what you want to keep and what you want to sell.

JustHikk
May 30 2010, 12:05 AM
Sorry about that is is sometimes hard to tell from avatar names. :o

Yeah, the signature isn't very explicit either :rolleyes:

jhughe29
May 30 2010, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the 4th farm we know need the experience points to raise when will this happen

Barbara Marcus
May 30 2010, 01:14 AM
Agree--sell parts and more importantly, I'm getting carpal tunnel clicking to produce 15, 20, etc batches, especially large items like wheat and flour. What a help to be able to either type in the number of batches. Surely we are capable of some simple math.

Thank you, ty, ty for improving the storage scrolling.

SueW170
May 30 2010, 01:24 AM
oh also meant to say that I think Farmtown is soooo much better than the other one (FV), won't say it here incase I get shot lol!! the houses and buildings are better and more realistic which I like, the facitities are easy to use and in general much easier to get around, most of the time. thanks again. will see what I can come up in the design line to. love that I can water the gardens, find that very relaxing. keep up the wonderful work.
FT is overall far superior to FV, which after trying a while I deleted from my list of FB applications. However, I would disagree regarding buildings looking more realistic in FT. While many of the older designs are, many of the new "facilities" are more cartoon or fantasy style (olive oil, juice, and snack factories for example and of course that sandwich shop).

SueW170
May 30 2010, 01:26 AM
Another one happy about the scrolling.

Also another one that asked about being able to sell a portion of your crops.

All the other games I play that have harvest storage allow you to sell a portion and keep a portion. They all had the little arrows up or down to adjust what you want to keep and what you want to sell.
I'll add another vote for being able to sell a portion of crops and products.

JAS0643
May 30 2010, 01:30 AM
Yeah, the signature isn't very explicit either :rolleyes:

Well first I didn't really pay that much attention to that and second Randy can be a girls name or a boys name and people spell things all kind of ways now a days so you can't really go by spelling either. ;)

Alaskaitaly
May 30 2010, 01:32 AM
Since the update - I've lost 5 FC$ -

angeskye
May 30 2010, 01:42 AM
Hi,

Can someone please clarify....

I bought and spent farmcash to get my 2nd farm along with various other things.

I have smallest 3rd farm, but can't afford more cash and can't upgrade as i don't have 30 neighbours (I have 9 and refuse to add strangers to my FB). Soooo disappointing that those of us who have purchased Farmcash more than once are punished for not having neighbours.

It would appear that I can still purchase Farm 4 smallest????? (but i can't see any upgrades to know if i need even more than 30 friends to upgrade it?)

If only i had 4 million i could just try it lol :D

:) Thanks so much for fixing the marketplace. :)

If anyone can tell me if i am correct in my assumption that i can purchase Farm 4 before fully upgrading 3 it would be much appreciated!, I have had my 4th farmed named and planned in my head since I got 2nd lol

justmecookin
May 30 2010, 02:33 AM
Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo Thank you Raul...hugs to you and team for bringing us the best game on FB

Love the facilities ...think they are adorable...have them all...

ant carter
May 30 2010, 03:06 AM
Hi,

Can someone please clarify....

I bought and spent farmcash to get my 2nd farm along with various other things.

I have smallest 3rd farm, but can't afford more cash and can't upgrade as i don't have 30 neighbours (I have 9 and refuse to add strangers to my FB). Soooo disappointing that those of us who have purchased Farmcash more than once are punished for not having neighbours.

It would appear that I can still purchase Farm 4 smallest????? (but i can't see any upgrades to know if i need even more than 30 friends to upgrade it?)

If only i had 4 million i could just try it lol :D

:) Thanks so much for fixing the marketplace. :)

If anyone can tell me if i am correct in my assumption that i can purchase Farm 4 before fully upgrading 3 it would be much appreciated!, I have had my 4th farmed named and planned in my head since I got 2nd lol

i think you only need farm 3 to purchase and upgrade farm 4

SunnyD
May 30 2010, 03:19 AM
Still Clicking on requests to work peoples facilities and it is not working....... I just did one that was posted an hour ago..........and getting nothing when i land on the farm......

mikelakandula
May 30 2010, 03:31 AM
Thanks for the updates!!! how about the level ? is it up to level 80 only ?

peacefulsoles
May 30 2010, 03:48 AM
Thanks guys for the great upgrades. I love having a 4th farm. I love not having to scroll on selling my items at market. :)

I do have a big problem trying to work at someone's facilities. It takes me to the farm, but I can't work. I get the wait I'm busy when I go there.

Also, I have had many problems being able to see people that want to work at my farm.

Any help would be appreciated. By the way, I am a Reflexologist. Have you ever thought of adding a spa to the farm? If so, I have a graphic for Reflexology that belongs to me.

JavaJane
May 30 2010, 04:19 AM
I promised myself I would stop playing so much, however, I got the 4th farm without noticing lol. I also promised myself I'd only use coins not cash. However, I *needed* something and spent money to get cash. lol.
Slightly addicted!
I do wish we could have two storage spaces, one for harvest we are using and one for stuff to sell at market, I keep clicking and selling butter and stuff I need! I know, I need to pay attention.
I also wish neighbours could gift us cash they have and don't use/want, and items on their farms they don't need anymore. (the neighbours that don't really play like us addicts, they stopped at 40 something and haven't used cash etc, if you get me)

I was going to make a holiday retreat on #4, but the sea edge is the wrong way, I want the tide to come into the farm, not go out. :) Just my only niggle!

Thanks for #4 :D

SueW170
May 30 2010, 04:37 AM
Wow. People are taking this game all too seriously, fretting about how fast they can get upgrades, facilities, etc. About not having enough (or too many) FT coins, about not having cash to spend on it. It's just for fun. No one has to have anything since it's not real. One can play as much or as little as one likes over a period of time, just to pass a few minutes (or hours if one has the spare time).

Mrs Borgies
May 30 2010, 05:01 AM
Still Clicking on requests to work peoples facilities and it is not working....... I just did one that was posted an hour ago..........and getting nothing when i land on the farm......

Same here....hope it is fixed soon.

SunnyD
May 30 2010, 05:02 AM
I promised myself I would stop playing so much, however, I got the 4th farm without noticing lol. I also promised myself I'd only use coins not cash. However, I *needed* something and spent money to get cash. lol.
Slightly addicted!
I do wish we could have two storage spaces, one for harvest we are using and one for stuff to sell at market, I keep clicking and selling butter and stuff I need! I know, I need to pay attention.
I also wish neighbours could gift us cash they have and don't use/want, and items on their farms they don't need anymore. (the neighbours that don't really play like us addicts, they stopped at 40 something and haven't used cash etc, if you get me)

I was going to make a holiday retreat on #4, but the sea edge is the wrong way, I want the tide to come into the farm, not go out. :) Just my only niggle!

Thanks for #4 :D

There is a ? on all items that can be used in the facilities when you go to the market just watch for them...... Leave your friends that have left the game a message on their FB Profile page that you would be happy to take that farm cash off their hands... they can purchase a FC item for you......it will arrive in your gift box .......

dryred
May 30 2010, 06:07 AM
I seem to have a problem since buying Farm4 - but it might be coincidental - anyway it is a real problem for me!

When i post for help in my facilities I have two neighbours who leap in and clear the backlogs very promptly, (plus others who come along later). But my faithful and diligent 2 have been unable to work for me and cannot even water my flowers since I bought farm4. I have crops building up that I cannot process, and flowers dying due to being parched. What has gone wrong here, please? I have deleted old posts and posted anew, to no avail - they still get 'Wait I'm busy' notes but nothing happens and they cannot work! Help , please!

evelena
May 30 2010, 07:08 AM
i wanre the hell m naibors all went and i want them back NOW

Sheryl R.
May 30 2010, 07:39 AM
Thanks so much for the new farm. And a super thanks for fixing the Market selling board so it doesn't go back to the top when selling an item. Super Job. Now make it to where we can earn more farmcash after level 80 so I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get the super things I want. LOL I know the money is great to keep you guy's going but do you have to get it all from me. ROFL

KarenJT
May 30 2010, 08:00 AM
Thank you sooo much for the 4th farm, however, I can't plow it or put anything (except my seeder & tractor) on it; wanted to plant trees & all one crop on it. Help!! Thank you very much for a quick answer:):(

Now I cannot harvest anything on farms 1, 2, & 3. The highlight for "ready for harvest" shows but when I try to harvest with harvester, it only shows 1 plot but still won't harvest; same with plow, cannot plow multiple plots or plow empty spaces. Can't harvest flowers at all. Help! thanks

Thank you for fixing my farm 4. Got it all planted & waiting harvest. I love Farm Town, btw! :D

KnittyGirl
May 30 2010, 08:04 AM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I've been waiting and checking the Forum and I am so happy!!! Just bought the 4th farm and upgraded 3x already!!! YAY!!!!! Now, what to do?!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Wendums
May 30 2010, 08:37 AM
I seem to have a problem since buying Farm4 - but it might be coincidental - anyway it is a real problem for me!

When i post for help in my facilities I have two neighbours who leap in and clear the backlogs very promptly, (plus others who come along later). But my faithful and diligent 2 have been unable to work for me and cannot even water my flowers since I bought farm4. I have crops building up that I cannot process, and flowers dying due to being parched. What has gone wrong here, please? I have deleted old posts and posted anew, to no avail - they still get 'Wait I'm busy' notes but nothing happens and they cannot work! Help , please!

Dryred this issue is being addressed in another forum,,, alot of farmers having the same issue.. Just go to the thread below (you'll have to find it in help and support).. I believe the Devs have been notified, and hopefully working hard on it :)

Help & Support > Help & Support > OFFICIAL Working in a neighbour's facility

slylady
May 30 2010, 09:44 AM
Loving FARMTOWN!!!!!!!!

Elas
May 30 2010, 10:55 AM
I have a problem with not seeing people in the market , and when i am able to see and hire them and get back to my farm with the worker i cannot see them there. They can only harvest my farm . I have to get another person to plow the farm. It is getting very frustrating , been going on for over a week now. Is there a setting somewhere to fix it. It is happening when my regular neighbors come to harvest as well. Most time I have to log out of the browser and back in for me to see the person in my farm.
Please can you give me a suggesting. I am sorry if i have put this in the wrong place but I could not see any post pertaining to this one. Going to get my 4th farm now .
Thanks in Advance for your help

jesdreher
May 30 2010, 10:59 AM
I have a problem with not seeing people in the market , and when i am able to see and hire them and get back to my farm with the worker i cannot see them there. They can only harvest my farm . I have to get another person to plow the farm. It is getting very frustrating , been going on for over a week now. Is there a setting somewhere to fix it. It is happening when my regular neighbors come to harvest as well. Most time I have to log out of the browser and back in for me to see the person in my farm.
Please can you give me a suggesting. I am sorry if i have put this in the wrong place but I could not see any post pertaining to this one. Going to get my 4th farm now .
Thanks in Advance for your help

I find this happens to me if I don't let my farm fully load before I head to the market. If when I open Farm Town I let it load my farm 100%, then I can go to the market and everyone shows up. If I don't, though, no one shows up and all I see is the people chatting in the chat box. To fix, I have to exit FT completely and reopen the app and let it fully load.

fireman5214
May 30 2010, 11:15 AM
wow all these people on here thnk they know the answer to get good amount of coins.... play on other peoples farms and then work other neighbors facilities... well play on myspace.... myspace users have **** to do compared to shitbook (facebook) which i hate the administrators of that site, they cant help for **** over there...

myspace users can NOT

get free farm cash

work other neighbor facilities

produce faster

(thats what i can think of the first few seconds)

JustHikk
May 30 2010, 11:32 AM
well play on myspace

If your attitude is indicative of the users of MySpace, thanks but I will pass.

essexboy
May 30 2010, 01:16 PM
5th farm please and can this farm go by how many neighbours you have,say 50 for farm 5.im there already.;)this will probably shaft the unsocial players.I have 250 real friends on facebook and ive had no trouble on getting 60 friends to join farmtown as neighbours.after all this would benifit farmtown, more players, more money for you guys.

JustHikk
May 30 2010, 01:29 PM
5th farm please and can this farm go by how many neighbours you have,say 50 for farm 5.im there already.;)this will probably shaft the unsocial players.I have 250 real friends on facebook and ive had no trouble on getting 60 friends to join farmtown as neighbours.after all this would benifit farmtown, more players, more money for you guys.

50 neighbors and 500,000 coins per plot based on no spaces. However many plots it adds, you pay 500,000 coins. That would put it at costing 512 Million coins to max it out. Bet people wouldn't ask for a sixth farm any time soon after that.

♫Tiki♫
May 30 2010, 02:08 PM
50 neighbors and 500,000 coins per plot based on no spaces. However many plots it adds, you pay 500,000 coins. That would put it at costing 512 Million coins to max it out. Bet people wouldn't ask for a sixth farm any time soon after that.

and they will quit playing ; farm overpriced, lvl 80 only ..... :(

Texas Belle
May 30 2010, 02:30 PM
Thanks Raul, especially the pop to top scroll fix.

I agree wholeheartedly, it was making me crazy that every time I sold something it went back to the first item, don't know how many things I sold without thinking just clicking, lol

THANK YOU, YOU MADE MY DAYS EASIER

But WOW, that 4th farm is expensive, but I guess we can make it

Thanks Raul and everyone that works on this game to make more enjoyable and easy for us....

NOW A QUESTION: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE GUACAMOLE?
We have the avocado tress, we have onions, we have peppers, and tomatoes, what else?
Another thing: WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE MAMEY ICE CREAM, believe in real life it is a delectable ice cream and one I miss a lot being from Cuba like I am.....

Also, we could make jam from guavas, we have the trees, so one more thing to make....

Thanks guys,
Celina

kimbee2
May 30 2010, 02:43 PM
Please do that, or I will. :p :D

While you are waiting try layering your crops. I have only have two of my farms layered so far and it works great! (the main problem with it is that it is a glitch and may be fixed and you could lose crops if they do fix it).

JustHikk
May 30 2010, 03:04 PM
and they will quit playing ; farm overpriced, lvl 80 only ..... :(

If I had suggested 75 Million to buy a completely upgraded 4th farm 2 weeks ago, people would have said the same thing.

The ability to grow crops just went up simply by adding a fourth farm. Means you can grow more, means you can produce more in the facilities and add facilities to the fourth farm. All of which means coins are going to be even easier to earn. And that is why the fourth farm was priced the way it was - coins too easy to get. If there ever is a fifth farm then you can believe its going to be even harder to get than the fourth farm was. Only three ways to make it harder in this game. More coins, more neighbors, or farmcash.

melizabeth5
May 30 2010, 03:36 PM
What am I going to call my 4th farm!! :)

Thank you!

My new farm is waiting for a winery!! It will be called The WareHouse Winery. Can't wait until we get it....

fireman5214
May 30 2010, 04:00 PM
If your attitude is indicative of the users of MySpace, thanks but I will pass.

nope just tired of the screwing over from the game... seems you know all the answers though since you reply to everyones post, guess the "acting know it alls" know who i am talking about

patc70
May 30 2010, 04:08 PM
thanks loving the 4th farm but can we please have a add to storage for animals so i canmove them from different farms i would really go to town on my farms and work them how i would like them thanks keep up the great work oh yea and a wine factory thanks

melizabeth5
May 30 2010, 04:23 PM
I agree wholeheartedly, it was making me crazy that every time I sold something it went back to the first item, don't know how many things I sold without thinking just clicking, lol

THANK YOU, YOU MADE MY DAYS EASIER

But WOW, that 4th farm is expensive, but I guess we can make it

Thanks Raul and everyone that works on this game to make more enjoyable and easy for us....

NOW A QUESTION: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE GUACAMOLE?
We have the avocado tress, we have onions, we have peppers, and tomatoes, what else?
Another thing: WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE MAMEY ICE CREAM, believe in real life it is a delectable ice cream and one I miss a lot being from Cuba like I am.....

Also, we could make jam from guavas, we have the trees, so one more thing to make....

Thanks guys,
Celina

...and Oh please give us a winery with a cheese and wine tasting facility for neighbors and buddies to visit and earn coins/xp ... Please! I have my 4th farm reserved for just for this. In fact, I am planting grapes and blackberries on it while I wait. Come see it!

I am FT addicted...

JustHikk
May 30 2010, 04:56 PM
nope just tired of the screwing over from the game... seems you know all the answers though since you reply to everyones post, guess the "acting know it alls" know who i am talking about

I have never even implied that I know all the answers. If I did, I would write my own game, get filthy rich and retire to Tahiti.

If you are sick of the "screwing over", why do you continue to play?
If you like the game enough, be patient. The devs have a good track record of fixing glitches, it just takes more time to fix some than others.

Deb NZ
May 30 2010, 06:51 PM
Wow. People are taking this game all too seriously, fretting about how fast they can get upgrades, facilities, etc. About not having enough (or too many) FT coins, about not having cash to spend on it. It's just for fun. No one has to have anything since it's not real. One can play as much or as little as one likes over a period of time, just to pass a few minutes (or hours if one has the spare time).
Wow you cannot be serious!
I play this game as though my life depends on it.Are there truly people who can only play for a few minutes or hours?Maybe I need a shrink.Naaaa I'll pop into the FT coffee shop or rubber room and commune with like minded addicts instead,there's safety in numbers.

Mrs Borgies
May 30 2010, 07:45 PM
wow all these people on here thnk they know the answer to get good amount of coins.... play on other peoples farms and then work other neighbors facilities... well play on myspace.... myspace users have **** to do compared to shitbook (facebook) which i hate the administrators of that site, they cant help for **** over there...

myspace users can NOT

get free farm cash

work other neighbor facilities

produce faster

(thats what i can think of the first few seconds)

Hi there, I played on Myspace for awhile then gave up and deleted my account. It is my understanding that Myspace is not helpful when it comes to playing games with limits put on areas that do effect games. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango! :)

BigWill24
May 30 2010, 08:03 PM
Why do you still have to have 30 neighbors to unlock the 3rd farm. I've never had 30 neighbors nor will I. None of my friends will ever have 30 either. I just don't understand how you can actually buy the 4th farm now but you can't just buy the 3rd. It makes no sense. I can't afford to buy the Farm Cash and who knows when there will be new levels.

So basically it just screws the peolpe that won't be able to get 30 neighbors.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 30 2010, 08:07 PM
Why do you still have to have 30 neighbors to unlock the 3rd farm. I've never had 30 neighbors nor will I. None of my friends will ever hve 30 either. I just don't understand how you can actually buy the 4th farm now but you can't just buy the 3rd. It makes no sense. I can't afford to buy the Farm Cash and who knows when there will be new levels.

So basically it just screws the peolpe that won't be able to get 30 neighbors.

It's just something the devs set for the game :) Farm 1 and 2 require levels. Farm 3 requires 30 neighbors and Farm 4 requires Farm 3.

You are more than welcome to post a neighbor request in our Facebook Neighbor thread in the social forum :)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318814

BigWill24
May 30 2010, 08:10 PM
It's just something the devs set for the game :) Farm 1 and 2 require levels. Farm 3 requires 30 neighbors and Farm 4 requires Farm 3.

You are more than welcome to post a neighbor request in our Facebook Neighbor thread in the social forum :)

Thanks. I've aslo tried to get FC from the dailey apps but I've never recieved any FC after I've added whatever I needed too. :)

shasimaus1
May 30 2010, 09:09 PM
Great news! one question please: normally farmcash earned when levelling up but when I got to 60 and new levels introduced jumped to lvl 80 BUT now have no way of increasing farmcash to purchase certain facilities - why can't there be a COIN value instead of farmcash value once u have reached lvl 80 and have three working farms????? surely there must be a way for us to inc. farmcash apart from 'buying' or designing - not everyone can do this putting us at a disadvantage. Could u please look into alternative options :) Just toooo addicted to this game and would love to incorporate more facilities. Thanx for reading this :)

SueW170
May 31 2010, 12:10 AM
I play this game as though my life depends on it.Are there truly people who can only play for a few minutes or hours?Maybe I need a shrink.Naaaa I'll pop into the FT coffee shop or rubber room and commune with like minded addicts instead,there's safety in numbers.
Serious :) Originally, though, when I was working toward the goal of expanding farm #1 and acquiring farm #2 so that I could get farm #1 designed the way I had in mind, I'd spend as much as a couple hours in the evenings working "jobs" at the Market Place to earn FT Coins and Experience points. Last big goal was to reach the Level to "buy" boulders. Now that those designs are completed and I have, basically, all the items I really want (for now of course LOL), there's not as much incentive to spend time on FT. Kind of wondering what others see as an incentive.
One thing that's really enjoyable and fun is coming to the Forum and visiting some of the linked farms. It's amazing the creative and unique designs everyone comes up with.

MaryLouW
May 31 2010, 02:00 AM
This game has a way of pulling you in. Like everyone else, I played until I accomplished a few goals.. then I just HAD to reach another one and I got so involved that I forgot about eating and those mundane things - I just turned into a farmer! I was ALMOST to level 60 - which was my ultimate goal when they added 20 new levels! Now, tell me, how could I possibly just walk away? The answer is.. I can't! Next thing was to get to that level 80. I really didn't want to get there though because I couldn't imagine what "life" would be after 80.

That's when they started adding facilities. No way to stop now - had to have them all... and now I see there is much life after 80!! New facilities, new challenges and now 4 farms!!

The only thing I can wish for now would be the ability to move my animals to one of my other farms. I guess I could start all over and build them back up on another farm... that would be yet another challenge. It just doesn't stop. I do think they need a huge warning stating that this game not only could be addictive - it IS addictive!!! I'll admit it, I am a FT Addict!:):)

SunnyD
May 31 2010, 02:02 AM
Hi there, I played on Myspace for awhile then gave up and deleted my account. It is my understanding that Myspace is not helpful when it comes to playing games with limits put on areas that do effect games. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango! :)

I also had a MYSpace farm which i quickly gave up because of the restraints put on you to add neighbors from MySpace....also you have to have the 20 top friends on your my space account as your neighbors and that omitted a lot of my friends that I have on MySpace as being able to read my posts .... also the game runs very slow there wow it drove me nuts....i have thought about just deleting my account there...i only go to keep up with my friends of many years..course things could of changed there now that i am no longer playing there .... my apologies if it has...

Tony D
May 31 2010, 02:52 AM
I play this game as though my life depends on it.Are there truly people who can only play for a few minutes or hours?Maybe I need a shrink.Naaaa I'll pop into the FT coffee shop or rubber room and commune with like minded addicts instead,there's safety in numbers.Keep out of the RR Deb. There are some very cruel people in there :eek::p

Mrs Borgies
May 31 2010, 04:54 AM
This game has a way of pulling you in. Like everyone else, I played until I accomplished a few goals.. then I just HAD to reach another one and I got so involved that I forgot about eating and those mundane things - I just turned into a farmer! I was ALMOST to level 60 - which was my ultimate goal when they added 20 new levels! Now, tell me, how could I possibly just walk away? The answer is.. I can't! Next thing was to get to that level 80. I really didn't want to get there though because I couldn't imagine what "life" would be after 80.

That's when they started adding facilities. No way to stop now - had to have them all... and now I see there is much life after 80!! New facilities, new challenges and now 4 farms!!

The only thing I can wish for now would be the ability to move my animals to one of my other farms. I guess I could start all over and build them back up on another farm... that would be yet another challenge. It just doesn't stop. I do think they need a huge warning stating that this game not only could be addictive - it IS addictive!!! I'll admit it, I am a FT Addict!:):)

LOL.... that sounds just like me!

Mrs Borgies
May 31 2010, 05:08 AM
I also had a MYSpace farm which i quickly gave up because of the restraints put on you to add neighbors from MySpace....also you have to have the 20 top friends on your my space account as your neighbors and that omitted a lot of my friends that I have on MySpace as being able to read my posts .... also the game runs very slow there wow it drove me nuts....i have thought about just deleting my account there...i only go to keep up with my friends of many years..course things could of changed there now that i am no longer playing there .... my apologies if it has...

I was there for a few short weeks and soon found out how hard it is. My friends on Myspace were game players that I collected from this forum. I told them what I was going to do (part of it was an ad that was wanting to scan my computer when visiting MySpace) and one followed me back to FB and remained friends. This was during a time when my Facebook FT became boring, as there were no updates with the game. Now with the factories, I like how it keeps me busy thinking about what I need to plant and always something to harvest most days with the 4th farm.

I feel that the devs are taking more control with a vision in their minds to take this game to a higher plain.

New levels would be a good addition! :p LOL

PennyHatter
May 31 2010, 07:08 AM

I completely agree with you on this, and I will admit I am a FT addict also. I play before I get ready to go to the work in the morning, at all breaks at work, and then for a bit when I get home from work. It's feels like a holiday when anything new is added to the game.

doreen47
May 31 2010, 07:19 AM
dont know if question is right for this one but here goes anyway.. i have 3 farms . i thought my first farm was great but as i become more adventurous with my other farms i find my farm 2 is fabulous my question is can i swap farm 1 and 2 around so that farm 2 will become farm 1.. i want this one to be the one seen when fellow farmers come visit my farm.. is there any way this can be done...

Rudyskid
May 31 2010, 10:37 AM

I think you'll lose players over this one - not me, b/c I have enough neighbors (or did, when I bought the third farm) - some of my neighbors (solid players, too) don't have enough neighbors & don't want strangers as friends. As for me, I was wondering what to do with so many accumulated coins - now I know!

Farmgirl_Su
May 31 2010, 10:43 AM
GREAt update..

LOVE the selling fix, and Love the 4th farm nad the prices.. make is something to work for .
I was level 77 had 26million and was getting bored of making money..now I can spend it and replan my farms..you are the BEST!!!!!

Farmer Kate S.
May 31 2010, 10:53 AM
I've been playing this game for almos a year, and there ae no signs of wanting to give it up! In fact ...I'm in the process of remodeling farm 1 and ...setting up farm 2. Thing is, it's not about leveling up for me, it's about ...playing. I enjoy making things lovely. Sure, I like all the updages, mostly because I know they'll be waiting for me, when I'm ready for them. As to the neighbors problem, well, there are ways in Facebook to get your neighbors, as friends, yes ...but yo can "isolate" them into a group that can't see very much about you, or what you do. I might say that I have 114 (I didn't think that was even possible!) neighbors, and I have *never* had a problem with any of them, ever. I've used our neighbors thread, too, and had excellent luck so I've found getting neighbors quite easy, and getting to know them fun. Great job, devs, on all things, although ...I do wish you hadn't removed the mother and child statue/fountain from the store! I know, it was probably a seasonal item ...but so is the FT pumpkin, and it's still there! Ah, well.

Double T Dude Ranch
May 31 2010, 12:05 PM
dont know if question is right for this one but here goes anyway.. i have 3 farms . i thought my first farm was great but as i become more adventurous with my other farms i find my farm 2 is fabulous my question is can i swap farm 1 and 2 around so that farm 2 will become farm 1.. i want this one to be the one seen when fellow farmers come visit my farm.. is there any way this can be done...

Sorry there is no way to do that.

JustHikk
May 31 2010, 01:03 PM
I think you'll lose players over this one - not me, b/c I have enough neighbors (or did, when I bought the third farm) - some of my neighbors (solid players, too) don't have enough neighbors & don't want strangers as friends. As for me, I was wondering what to do with so many accumulated coins - now I know!

That is always the claim "you will lose users" and it never happens. People seem to want to use that as a way of trying to get what they want and it doesn't work.

SueW170
May 31 2010, 02:06 PM
". . . pulling you in." That really describes it. I started as we all do, planting a few crops, just trying the game to see what it was all about. Then I looked at some of the other farms and realized one can actually make a virtual farm layout in any of a variety of ways. Knew I wanted fields, a pasture for cattle, a small orchard, an upslope area with pines and this led to a place for sheep (small pen at first). My first house was the tiny one which I put in an area next to the pasture. But living adjacent to the cow pasture and dairy shed -- in a real farm, not a good choice. So I "worked" a lot of other peoples' farms to add land and make a place for the log house "uphill" above the fields and pasture. For a while that was a big goal. The upslope area still didn't look right. Needed big rocks along with more pines, so, as I mentioned, the boulders became an objective.
What keeps me "in the game" now is that one of these days I'll get more ideas for farm #3, and maybe the developers will come out with some new buildings (simple farm/rural town ones) -- functioning facilities or not.
Only at level 65 now, but that's fine since there's nothing that is a "must have" right now that requires more levels. Of course, in future, I'm sure there will be.

Looked at your farms, MaryLouW, and your layouts are great. Really like the way you've done your Industrial Way.

msdaisy54
May 31 2010, 02:24 PM
How do we get fuel for our harvesters....etc

Double T Dude Ranch
May 31 2010, 02:26 PM
How do we get fuel for our harvesters....etc

There are a few ways.

1. Friends gift you fuel.

2. You go to the fuel station using the map button and you get fuel for your level, how many neighbors and visiting your neighbors.

3. Or you can buy an oil pump and oil refinery and make your own fuel.

We have a chapter in the game guide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329138

SueW170
May 31 2010, 02:52 PM
Good point about neighbors.

I've been playing this game for almos a year, and there ae no signs of wanting to give it up! In fact ...I'm in the process of remodeling farm 1 and ...setting up farm 2. Thing is, it's not about leveling up for me, it's about ...playing. I enjoy making things lovely. Sure, I like all the updages, mostly because I know they'll be waiting for me, when I'm ready for them. As to the neighbors problem, well, there are ways in Facebook to get your neighbors, as friends, yes ...but yo can "isolate" them into a group that can't see very much about you, or what you do. I might say that I have 114 (I didn't think that was even possible!) neighbors, and I have *never* had a problem with any of them, ever. I've used our neighbors thread, too, and had excellent luck so I've found getting neighbors quite easy, and getting to know them fun. Great job, devs, on all things, although ...I do wish you hadn't removed the mother and child statue/fountain from the store! I know, it was probably a seasonal item ...but so is the FT pumpkin, and it's still there! Ah, well.

Giggsy55
May 31 2010, 04:04 PM
level 80 is that it, need to earn ft cash, need all the facilities but a bit potless at the mo, great game all the same;)

Double T Dude Ranch
May 31 2010, 04:06 PM
level 80 is that it, need to earn ft cash

Currently level 80 is the last level. You can do farm cash through offers or purchase it.

pat909
May 31 2010, 05:44 PM
I have a question about making fuel. When fuel is ready, it goes right to my inventory. When the time comes and I need fuel, will it take the completed fuel from my inventory or from gifts? Thank you!

Double T Dude Ranch
May 31 2010, 05:46 PM
I have a question about making fuel. When fuel is ready, it goes right to my inventory. When the time comes and I need fuel, will it take the completed fuel from my inventory or from gifts? Thank you!

It'll take it from both. One will be called "gift fuel" which is obviously from your gifts. And if you have made your own fuel (or accidentally sent it to storage from the gift box) it will be called "refinery" fuel.

pat909
May 31 2010, 05:50 PM
Thank you! That answers my question! :)

fireman5214
May 31 2010, 06:01 PM
Currently level 80 is the last level. You can do farm cash through offers or purchase it.

sorry double t dude ranch but you can NOT get farm cash through offers on myspace, just can purchase it:mad:

Double T Dude Ranch
May 31 2010, 06:05 PM
Thank you! That answers my question! :)

Glad to help :)

SunnyD
May 31 2010, 08:22 PM
Would it be possible for the folks that receive the graphic images we send in to send a response email to let us know they have received it? Frustrating.... Not that i expect that everything or anything i send will be accepted and placed in the game just would like to know they have received the E Mail at least...

jrw7192
May 31 2010, 08:28 PM
Are there going to be any updates for leveling up? Once you hit the 80 level you are kinda stuck as far as the Farm Cash items go. Any advice?

lavanah
May 31 2010, 08:53 PM
Oh boy, a fourth farm. I am up the 22x22 already. Just need the last one, thank you.

Tony D
May 31 2010, 08:55 PM
Would it be possible for the folks that receive the graphic images we send in to send a response email to let us know they have received it? Frustrating.... Not that i expect that everything or anything i send will be accepted and placed in the game just would like to know they have received the E Mail at least...I would love to see what you have designed Sunny - have you posted it anywhere ?

Bratuski
May 31 2010, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the 4th farm ,but I still want a coffee grinder :D

Saylorgirl
May 31 2010, 09:08 PM
I am a total idiot!! I waited all weekend for my facilities to finish producing so I could move them all to farm 4. When the last one was down to zero I moved them all! Forgot one thing I didn't hit the "store" button!! And that is why I waited so I wouldn't lose my production!! I am so mad at myself!!

Tony D
May 31 2010, 09:12 PM
I am a total idiot!! I waited all weekend for my facilities to finish producing so I could move them all to farm 4. When the last one was down to zero I moved them all! Forgot one thing I didn't hit the "store" button!! And that is why I waited so I wouldn't lose my production!! I am so mad at myself!!:D:D Sorry I Don't :D mean to laugh at your :D:D misfortune :D

Saylorgirl
May 31 2010, 09:15 PM
:D:D Sorry I Don't :D mean to laugh at your :D:D misfortune :D

Millions of dollars down the drain!

DivaQ
May 31 2010, 09:31 PM
Thank you for the 4th farm.

Can we get the same scrolling for the storage items. When you want to transfer multiples of items it is very inconvenient to keep scrolling down.

SunnyD
Jun 01 2010, 02:46 AM
I would love to see what you have designed Sunny - have you posted it anywhere ?

i painted a horse, a coffee shop, a house, fall tree with lots of leaves missing some on the ground....and some canning jars for the preserve factory problem is I have no idea what we make in the preserve factory.... only know the things I got from working on others and that they look like jelly you get from the grocery store.... so I made some in regular canning jars.... anyone have a list of what it does produce?? oh and a Tree that looks like a Christmas tree too it's great....

this is one of the canning jars........

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=14138&pictureid=34686

just having fun here ........ gives me more to do LOL