PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- October 5th, 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Oct 05 2010, 06:18 PM
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. Some bug fixes were already launched last week.

1. 3x3 Harvester (Coins): harvest 9 fields at a time.

2. 3x3 Seeder (Coins): plant 9 fields at a time.

3. 3x3 Plower - no fuel required (Coins): plow 9 fields at a time.

Moderator edit: The large and small harvesters are now called harvester 1x1 and 2x2. Same for the seeders and plowers. So if they appear to be missing, double check where they would now be in storage...just different spot with the name change :)

4. Storage capacity expanded by 25%.

5. 10 new items added to the Send Gift page: Tomatoes, potatoes, sausage pack and flower pots.

6. 1 iron gate and 6 new flower hedges added to the Fences category in the Store.

7. Last year's Halloween items are back on the Store and at the bottom of the Send Gift page, new items coming soon.

Moderator edit: Just as a reminder, there are a few items scattered under other tabs at the store. There are cauldrons and the Farm Town pumpkin under the "other" tab, and the black scary farm house is under the buildings tab.

8. Open-Pit Mine (Coins): Allows you to produce minerals and rocks that are extracted close to the earth surface:

Clay
Kaolin Rocks
Quartz Rocks

9. Ceramic Factory (FC): Allows you to produce ceramic and porcelain objects using ink and mined products from the Open-Pit Mine:

Bricks
Ocarina
Diamond Vase
Porcelain Tile Set
Porcelain Dish
Porcelain Golden Cup

10. Breakfast Restaurant (coins): Allows you to produce Breakfast meals:

Milk with Coffee
Toasts with Butter
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast
Fried Eggs Breakfast
Goose Eggs Omelette

11. Dinner Restaurant (FC): Allows you to produce Dinner meals:

Chicken Wings
Cheese French Fries
Grilled Steak
Beef Stew
Roasted Chicken
Grilled Salmon
Banana Split

12. When you are farming using a tool, if you have other tools in your farm you can click on them to start using that other tool without having to click the green walk icon.

13. The bug of not getting coins back when selling flowers has been fixed

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Tony D
Oct 05 2010, 06:19 PM
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. Some bug fixes were already launched last week.

5. 10 new items added to the Send Gift page: Tomatoes, potatoes, sausage pack and flower pots.

6. 1 iron gate and 6 new flower hedges added to the Fences category in the Store.

7. Last year's Halloween items are back on the Store and at the bottom of the Send Gift page, new items coming soon.

8. Open-Pit Mine (Coins): Allows you to produce minerals and rocks that are extracted close to the earth surface:

Clay
Kaolin Rocks
Quartz Rocks

9. Ceramic Factory (FC): Allows you to produce ceramic and porcelain objects using ink and mined products from the Open-Pit Mine:

Bricks
Ocarina
Diamond Vase
Porcelain Tile Set
Porcelain Dish
Porcelain Golden Cup

Milk with Coffee
Toasts with Butter
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast
Fried Eggs Breakfast
Goose Eggs Omelette

Chicken Wings
Cheese French Fries
Grilled Steak
Beef Stew
Roasted Chicken
Grilled Slamon
Banana Split

12. When you are farming using a tool, if you have other tools in your farm you can click on them to start using that other tool without having to click the green walk icon.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Great, Thanks Raul ..... Top Job

crafty chris
Oct 05 2010, 06:22 PM
thanks ... now this upgrade i want everything lol ... many many thanks again :)

Double T Dude Ranch
Oct 05 2010, 06:23 PM
Love you Raul!!!

AZHorseLady
Oct 05 2010, 06:23 PM
Awsome, thanks

WillowTreeFarm
Oct 05 2010, 06:24 PM
Awesome!! Love the new seeder, plower, & harvester. Thank you Raul & others for this great game.

xxcharliebxx
Oct 05 2010, 06:24 PM
Thank you! :D

amberdh
Oct 05 2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks Raul! Awesome :D

SallyL
Oct 05 2010, 06:25 PM
I didn't know what was going on when I started to plow. Then I realized I was plowing more and faster. Thank you. This is the greatest improvement for harvesting and plowing and seeding yet. For those of us with many farms, it is going to save hours. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I haven't even seen the new facilities yet. Whoo Hoo.

Rob T
Oct 05 2010, 06:33 PM
Great Update as always Raul :)

Mrs Borgies
Oct 05 2010, 06:35 PM
This is truly an awesome update!!!! Thank you Raul! :)

This game rocks!!!!

HelenJS22
Oct 05 2010, 06:36 PM
A THOUSAND THANK YOU'S RAUL. Am in the process of trading in my old seeders and plough equipment. :D

Mrs Mags
Oct 05 2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks Raul...Awesome update...

JAS0643
Oct 05 2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the new stuff I can't wait for the new halloween stuff.

HelenJS22
Oct 05 2010, 06:37 PM
PS: Not so sure that I'm overly wrapped in the bright, bright blue, but I guess practicality has to take precedence with all my farms. Please may I have a can of subtle paint ??

TerriForte
Oct 05 2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the 3x3 plower,seeder and harvester!

Aussie Rae
Oct 05 2010, 06:42 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Am so happy now, whoo hooo!!!!

ShepherdessK
Oct 05 2010, 06:45 PM
Yay yay yay yay yay!

immater
Oct 05 2010, 06:48 PM
thanks so much...love the new blue farm equipment.... :)

calicofarmer
Oct 05 2010, 06:53 PM
Yay!!! Just planted using the new seeder - a big time savings. And now I can finish my cemetery by the church. Thanks so much. This is the best game EVER!

Molly Mew
Oct 05 2010, 07:03 PM
Thanks Raul. :)

Heh. :D

ADD
Oct 05 2010, 07:05 PM
can i use the 9x harvester when working a job?

Double T Dude Ranch
Oct 05 2010, 07:07 PM
can i use the 9x harvester when working a job?

No, it's just like the other tools. If you could, Raul would have said :)

L-S
Oct 05 2010, 07:08 PM
cool, I was hoping for something I could do with all this butter I had in storage

buttered toast in the breakfast spot helped

thanks

katupatree
Oct 05 2010, 07:09 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!:-)

xxjimmyxx
Oct 05 2010, 07:17 PM
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Taz D
Oct 05 2010, 07:21 PM
Great upgrade. I only have one complaint....why Grilled Salmon??? Why didn't you use one of the fish that we don't use elsewhere? It is hard enough to get enough Salmon as it is for the Sushi!!

Mrs Borgies
Oct 05 2010, 07:24 PM
I was just gifted a stone flower pot. Please, could it be made smaller as it is HUGE and looks out of place.

Bubba Geouge
Oct 05 2010, 07:25 PM
thanks Raul for the updates

Mystix
Oct 05 2010, 07:26 PM
This is just so fantastic 3x3 plower,seeder and harvester! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Soozy
Oct 05 2010, 07:28 PM
Maybe a dumb question, what is the difference between being able to plow 3x3 from the pop up versus the solar powered plower?

bob07
Oct 05 2010, 07:28 PM
Great update!!!! Thanks, anything that speeds us up is GREAT!!!
Bob

Crystal Barber
Oct 05 2010, 07:34 PM
Since the new launch, I have encountered the following problems. One being the actual launching of farmtown. It launches some of the time and not always like it used too. Also I have no avatar that I can see and many of my friend's avatar do not appear either. I have reloaded and updated the flash player and this has not helped. Can someone help me please. Thanks. Crystal Barber or barbercris21@yahoo.com

Ginasue1
Oct 05 2010, 07:39 PM
I love you, yes I love you Dev's. Now if we can all get together and give a great big hug to the Dev's

Indigo Rose
Oct 05 2010, 07:42 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Love all the new stuff especially the new 9 x 9 harvester, seeder and plowing, will save me quite a few clicks. Devs you are doing a fantastic job.

Soozy
Oct 05 2010, 07:43 PM
Love the new updates. Thank you Devs.
Can we please see the "new" view options for the remaining older facilities?
This would make things look so much nicer. :)

marwahr
Oct 05 2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff Raul and staff ... this was such a surprise! :)

katupatree
Oct 05 2010, 07:49 PM
I'm confused. I never understood why we got a chain link fence, but no gates. Now we have black iron gates, but no black iron fences?????

Jack_W
Oct 05 2010, 07:53 PM
One word: Wow!
Nice re-use of graphics on the new tools. I like this game for the fact that we can ask for things and then they actually appear in the game :D
Thank you, Devs.

Barbara Marcus
Oct 05 2010, 07:56 PM
Wow!! What a surprise to see a new tool when I harvested by farm this evening!! Love, love all of the new things,. Finally, gifts of tomatoes WOW. You are wonderful. Thank you ever so much.

Dr. Dirt
Oct 05 2010, 07:59 PM
Thanks for listening to our requests!

SeamsToBeSew
Oct 05 2010, 08:10 PM
I love you guys, thank you!!!

bucknine
Oct 05 2010, 08:16 PM
Nothing short of AMAZING! Thank You so very much!

jeanieNGMsfarm
Oct 05 2010, 08:16 PM
I'm confused. I never understood why we got a chain link fence, but no gates. Now we have black iron gates, but no black iron fences?????

check out my 5th farm i just started decorating on there and used the iron gates to make them into a fence as they were the only ones to fit the look i wanted

thanks dev's as allways i love and appreciate the hard work you guys put into the game

gtosga
Oct 05 2010, 08:19 PM
am not finding the tombstones from gifts in the exchange list?

LadyMedusa
Oct 05 2010, 08:21 PM
Awesome! Thank you for all you do for us, you guys rock! :)

pythonis
Oct 05 2010, 08:22 PM
I was actually getting kinda burned out on farm Town until this update. I am actually impressed. Good job

Tiger
Oct 05 2010, 08:28 PM
Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee off to play , thank you very much , fun fun fun, her i come :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fragmentx
Oct 05 2010, 08:30 PM
are the 3x3 harvester/seeder requires fuel?

and does the deleter works from farm to farm?

SeamsToBeSew
Oct 05 2010, 08:34 PM
you can keep the deleter on one farm, select it, then go to next farm, and do all deleting, then next farm, delete... etc...

The harvester and seeder need fuel, the plower does not use fuel.

jesdreher
Oct 05 2010, 08:35 PM
Thank you for the update! I was compulsively checking for an update for the past few days. I really appreciate increasing the harvest storage....selling things off constantly was getting old. I am very eager to see the new halloween goodies!

Barbara Marcus
Oct 05 2010, 08:59 PM
How about adding some fresh fruit to the breakfast menu, we could use our bananas, mangos, oranges, and even grapefruits. Also, can our maple trees produce syrup, then we could have pancakes with syrup. Just some thoughts, I'm so happy with the new items--all of them that I keep thinking of more ideas for them.

1fritz
Oct 05 2010, 09:04 PM
Thank you Raul and devs for yet another great update:D

Ginasue1
Oct 05 2010, 09:05 PM
Today I had finished off doing my one farm. Though I had it all set up, then along comes an update, with some wonderful things in it. Now I'll be up half the night, redoing it again. Love those flower hedges, I had tried to get the same effect but it didn't work out right, now I don't have to worry.

mischellesteelersfan
Oct 05 2010, 09:08 PM
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited now i have something to do for the next few days

Charo
Oct 05 2010, 09:11 PM
thanks for the cool stuff!!

JJB
Oct 05 2010, 09:13 PM
wohooo.... 9x9 farm tools!

earlgray
Oct 05 2010, 09:16 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I immediately bought ALL the 3x3 tools! I'm so happy you made the available for coins! Did I say thank you? They're wonderful!!! OK, now I'll go look and see what else you came up with!

Charo
Oct 05 2010, 09:16 PM
Maybe a dumb question, what is the difference between being able to plow 3x3 from the pop up versus the solar powered plower?

If you do not have enough neighbors, you need to have the tool on your farm in order to plow.

meinhardt76
Oct 05 2010, 09:26 PM
cool thank you for all the updates love them.

Old Goat
Oct 05 2010, 09:31 PM
Don't know if its been mentioned, no biggie but in the 'dinner restaurant' menu... grilled slamon :)

pat909
Oct 05 2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks so much!!!!

Texas Belle
Oct 05 2010, 09:58 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I immediately bought ALL the 3x3 tools! I'm so happy you made the available for coins! Did I say thank you? They're wonderful!!! OK, now I'll go look and see what else you came up with!

Thank you guys you are the best, now to buy my tools so i can seed more plots, awesome....

What about my mamey ice cream, lol

SwtDreams
Oct 05 2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the update - I haven't had a chance to check out the new facilities but I'm sure they're great (judging by my news feed, my farmtown friends are gobbling them up!).

I seem to have lost both my seeders in the upgrade...help?

abby21
Oct 05 2010, 10:04 PM
awesome thank you so much

Nanny's Nook
Oct 05 2010, 10:06 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new tools! Thank you so much!

HelenJS22
Oct 05 2010, 10:11 PM
Great upgrade. I only have one complaint....why Grilled Salmon??? Why didn't you use one of the fish that we don't use elsewhere? It is hard enough to get enough Salmon as it is for the Sushi!!

Agreed, Salmon is rare and there is never enough of it as it is.

MattAlex69
Oct 05 2010, 10:13 PM
Its awesome to see new updates, especially Halloween stuff :)

bbyboop1977
Oct 05 2010, 10:17 PM
thanks for the updates. It'd be great though if we could use the new stuff when you hire someone to harvest and plow since most of the time I hire people.

Momma Woods
Oct 05 2010, 10:20 PM
This is just so fantastic 3x3 plower,seeder and harvester! THANK YOU!!!!!!

What can we do with the previous versions of these tools?

Tony D
Oct 05 2010, 10:22 PM
What can we do with the previous versions of these tools?Hi, sell them, store them or keep them as decorations.

ctu1010166
Oct 05 2010, 10:33 PM

Moderator edit: Just as a reminder, there are a few items scattered under other tabs at the store. There are cauldrons and the Farm Town pumpkin under the "other" tab, and the black scary farm house is under the buildings tab.

Clay
Kaolin Rocks
Quartz Rocks

Bricks
Ocarina
Diamond Vase
Porcelain Tile Set
Porcelain Dish
Porcelain Golden Cup

Milk with Coffee
Toasts with Butter
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast
Fried Eggs Breakfast
Goose Eggs Omelette

Chicken Wings
Cheese French Fries
Grilled Steak
Beef Stew
Roasted Chicken
Grilled Slamon
Banana Split

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Lovely update! :)
Thanks for listen to gamer! 3*3 machines are so cooool... And Tomato as gift, too.
But "Produce Faster" still not work :(

Wishing you can add "Hire to Work" and make "Produce Faster" as build-in request.
And in the future, users can "Trade" together. And "Save all" button when Non-ingredient filter is used.
Thanks for your reading.

wsbohannon
Oct 05 2010, 10:45 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the latest update. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright blue!!!

WingmanFarm
Oct 05 2010, 11:02 PM
Much appreciated enhancement.

I just had to do my whole 6 farms and before I started I figured at least an hour to do it.

Got it all done in 20 minutes..and a happier finger too !:D

anniesgrannie
Oct 05 2010, 11:22 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love all the new stuff.

garlandduo
Oct 05 2010, 11:43 PM
Raul, I have a problem see if you can help. I keep getting a message that says my harvest storage is full and I need to sell product. This does not matter what computer I am on. I have tried many different computers but still get the messge. Even if I go and sell product I still seem to get the message

jas10286
Oct 05 2010, 11:51 PM
Awesome updates!!!!! Kudos to development team !!!!! Love the game and your continued improvement to keep interested!:D

WingmanFarm
Oct 05 2010, 11:53 PM
I am glad this came out. I posted I got my farm done in 20 minutes. I would still be doing it and since since Facebook just crashed you can't even get to the Farm Town site at least my farm is done..pheew

SunnyD
Oct 06 2010, 12:06 AM
FAcebook has been having problems on my end ever since i got online for like an hour........ trying to get everything harvested

speedmonkey
Oct 06 2010, 12:19 AM
Yet again.....you guys rock! :D

BrookeB
Oct 06 2010, 12:27 AM
The new x9 plant/harvest/plow equipment is going to make a big difference to those of us who tend to do a lot of that work ourselves. Nice to see the increase in storage maximum, too.

Thanks, devs. :D

bbyboop1977
Oct 06 2010, 12:30 AM
Does anyone know if the open-pit mine is the same way as the mineral mine. Where you have to buy the stuff. thx

crop muncher
Oct 06 2010, 12:38 AM
Since the new update i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% ... I have tried several computers it is doing the same thing... I have updated flash player... cleared my cookies.. history etc ...disc cleaned and defragged...I did a recovery and can access any other game except farmtown...I have done all the standard steps( which farm town suggested) plus more to correct the problem thinking it was my server or computer error but have come to realisation it is not a problem from my end as many are having complications in accessing Farmtown!! My crops are dying and i am very upset i cannot get into farmtown.. This has happened before( not so long ago!) only loading to 60% last time and locked me out for a month.... I hope the problem is fixed ASAP!!

earlgray
Oct 06 2010, 12:39 AM
Love the new hedges and gift items. When you add more Halloween stuff, please bring back the colorful autumn trees, too. Thanks for all the great stuff!

amberdh
Oct 06 2010, 12:43 AM
Since the new update i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% ... I have tried several computers it is doing the same thing... I have updated flash player... cleared my cookies.. history etc ...disc cleaned and defragged...I did a recovery and can access any other game except farmtown...I have done all the standard steps( which farm town suggested) plus more to correct the problem thinking it was my server or computer error but have come to realisation it is not a problem from my end as many are having complications in accessing Farmtown!! My crops are dying and i am very upset i cannot get into farmtown.. This has happened before( not so long ago!) only loading to 60% last time and locked me out for a month.... I hope the problem is fixed ASAP!!

Hi there. Could you please link your account to the forum? Also, have you cleared your macromedia cache files?

crop muncher
Oct 06 2010, 12:47 AM
I would love to see the new changes however i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% and i have done all the standard suggestions farmtown have given me plus more and i am still having the same issues!! HELP!!!

crop muncher
Oct 06 2010, 12:48 AM
Hi there. Could you please link your account to the forum? Also, have you cleared your macromedia cache files?

Yes i have done all the suggestions farmtown have suggested and still having the issues again... Seems to be FREQUENT thing when farmtown have upgrades or change their server!

amberdh
Oct 06 2010, 12:49 AM
I would love to see the new changes however i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% and i have done all the standard suggestions farmtown have given me plus more and i am still having the same issues!! HELP!!!

You have done what I just suggested? Also, at the macromedia site ensure that 'Allow third-party flash content to store data on your computer' is enabled.

Kath-H
Oct 06 2010, 12:55 AM
Where is the sausage pack please?

bbyboop1977
Oct 06 2010, 01:01 AM

They are giftable

amberdh
Oct 06 2010, 01:08 AM

and you can also produce them in the semi-truck.

Steel Hip
Oct 06 2010, 01:10 AM
Excellent stuff, just plowed and planted my wheat farm. No more sore hand. Well dome Devs

SunnyD
Oct 06 2010, 01:14 AM
Finally we use Goose eggs LOL everyone has been begging for that..... love that the harvest storage has increased another one lots have asked for..... Love that the Dev's listen to us... my seeder had disappeared and i got a email from Slashkey yesterday they had replaced the coins used to purchase my seeder how cool is that..... I hadn't noticed the coin increase I don't keep good track of how many coins i have something I really need to do. Thanks Slashkey you guys/gals are great (thank you TonyD for the help with my missing seeder....)

Abbybabygurl
Oct 06 2010, 01:16 AM
Ok i love the new updates but still have a few complaints. One, we still can not work in neighbors facilities on the myspace farm town, two the gift exchange on the myspace ft, still does not work. other then that i seem to be completely happy with the game except that id like to be able to trade with other users.

Kath-H
Oct 06 2010, 01:20 AM
Thank you. And the new big plows, harvesters - do I need one on each farm (or take them through storage) or do they work like the flower picker, select once use anywhere?

Great new facilities! (But I'm really going to need another farm soon, hint, hint ;) )

Shifter225
Oct 06 2010, 01:30 AM
Thank you! love all the new stuff :D proof that the Farmtown Dev's listen to the players. Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!!

Witch Hazel
Oct 06 2010, 02:02 AM
Ok spent a few million on the updates...LOL! Had to try out the breakfast restraunt! I think it's going to be a nice coin maker! Upgraded my harevesters and seeders...ouch! But worth it...really quick! Have been at it all night....<sigh> Sooo thanks devs for the updates! Happy to have Halloween goodies back too! Hoping for new ones! Any more levels in the works? Oh yes: LAVENDER crops!!!!!;)

menorah
Oct 06 2010, 02:30 AM
A big thanks and hugs to all you Devs esp. Raul! I just bought the new facilities and tools and can't wait to use them.

julieannsmith
Oct 06 2010, 02:48 AM
What are the sausage packs for? I can't see where to use them at all?
Thanks

cavesquig
Oct 06 2010, 03:26 AM
Love the latest release....." thank you for feeding my addiction"

blue nile
Oct 06 2010, 03:29 AM
Thank you!! I had good intentions of cleaning the house this morning!! Oh well!!

sestree
Oct 06 2010, 03:35 AM
Not to be a putz, but I have everything in my farm by 4s. Couldn't we have had a seeder/harvester that does 4X4 instead of 3X3?

eh it's just another reason to reorganize my farms - they were getting stale anyway :)

Ems74
Oct 06 2010, 03:49 AM
I take it the new harvester and seeder both need fuel to work?
And will need more? I like all the new things, but could we be given more fuel please.

Thanks

Tony D
Oct 06 2010, 03:52 AM
I take it the new harvester and seeder both need fuel to work?
And will need more? I like all the new things, but could we be given more fuel please.

ThanksHi, they do use fuel ,but no more than the smaller ones (1 fuel per plot)

Abbybabygurl
Oct 06 2010, 04:02 AM
sooo do we know when the new decorations for hallowween are coming?

xxjimmyxx
Oct 06 2010, 04:10 AM
sooo do we know when the new decorations for Halloween are coming?

go into the store thears a tab called Halloween click it then thears the Halloween items :)

Rob T
Oct 06 2010, 04:47 AM
sooo do we know when the new decorations for hallowween are coming?

Only the developers know the answer to that one :)

kazzaqld
Oct 06 2010, 04:48 AM
More toys! :D

Abbybabygurl
Oct 06 2010, 05:08 AM
Only the developers know the answer to that one :)

i know they said theyd be coming but i didnt see that they put a date or an estimated date so i was j/w...guess ill have to keeep checking for the next few weeks:)

w4rpe Keith
Oct 06 2010, 05:56 AM
Thank you for the update. I now have four harvesters and plows for each of my farms.

Lupi
Oct 06 2010, 06:00 AM
Thanks Raul and the Devs.

Can't wait to get home from work to have a play with the new stuff. It came at a good time too, I was just planning a break from the game as the constant ploughing, planting, harvesting was becoming a bit of a drag. Now with the new 3x3 tools, I think I shall do some redesigning on my farms.

chinds97
Oct 06 2010, 06:38 AM
Halloween Deco is out for us!! :)
Thanks so much for the wonderful upgrades I love it!
The only thing that is hard now with all the farms and everything we have is can we have the manure spreader in the tools box or something so that it doesn't take up so much room on the farms and it would be easier to fertalize the farms then.
As always everything is just great

twtywill
Oct 06 2010, 06:55 AM
Now if we could just exchange our FT coin for FT cash, that would be great. I can't afford to buy those facilities so I just do without.

dianedrayson
Oct 06 2010, 07:08 AM
I love the idea of the new 3x3 tools (especially as my farms are ploughed in 6x6 patches) but they don't really seem any faster than the old ones. It's just that you click less. With the old ones I could click carefully all over the farm and play a game on my iPod while I waited for the picture to keep up with my clicking. (My computer and internet connection are slow.) With the new seeder I have to wait for each patch. I have to see it highlighted in yellow before I click or it does not seed. This is frustrating. I hope this will be fixed soon so it actually does what it says on the label (plant faster).

CynthiaSue
Oct 06 2010, 07:12 AM
If you hoover your mouse over the cash at the top left of your farm, it says that most items can be bought with coins. Premium items are bought with farmcash. Well, I don't really think that is true anymore. Lots of items now require farmcash, especially in the tool and facility category, and frankly, alot of the coin facilities are pretty near worthless without their cash counterpart, so I don't bother buying them, too many coins to make too few coins. I think the game is rather discouraging now, since so many of the new facilities are cash. I remember the days when most items truely were coins. I guess they are just making tons of "premium" items now. The last upgrade I didn't buy one thing. This upgrade they did come out with the coin 3 by 3 equipment, which is great, so I will buy that. I have accumulated 100 farmcash now, so it isn't that I can't buy anything. It is that I will probably regret my purchases like I have in the past, so I am pretty slow to spend it now. They ought to make a way to exchange, remodel, sell back for part of the cash, or something. There are some farmcash items I would gladly exchange if it was possible and try something else.

LoreneC
Oct 06 2010, 07:21 AM
Nice update, well done! Thank you-off to play now:)

alliea99
Oct 06 2010, 07:45 AM
woohooo, tomatoes!!!

Thank you devs

Che-Rah
Oct 06 2010, 07:49 AM
Thanks, Raul. As always, awesome updates.

Wilde Lily
Oct 06 2010, 07:53 AM
Great update! I especially love the new seeder and harvester and extra plowing option. :)

Mrs Mags
Oct 06 2010, 07:56 AM
Hi Raul. Really enjoying the new Breakfast Restaurant.:)
Now we have so many facilities, may we have a *Sell All None Ingredients* one click tab please, when we go to the market..it takes ages now, to sell all the none Ingredients one at a time.

Dashmom
Oct 06 2010, 08:18 AM
There may be a new seeder and harvester available, but the old ones I had are no longer in my storage.......I'm not going to buy new ones until I get my old ones back! :-(

Tony D
Oct 06 2010, 08:21 AM
There may be a new seeder and harvester available, but the old ones I had are no longer in my storage.......I'm not going to buy new ones until I get my old ones back! :-(Hi, they have changed the name from big seeder to seeder did you check all your storage ?

CynthiaSue
Oct 06 2010, 08:31 AM
I bought the new seeder and harvester and was wondering how soon one can leave after clicking on all the plots. It still takes my avatar quite awhile to catch up to my clicking, so still holds me up. Less clicking, not sure if less time.

Tony D
Oct 06 2010, 08:34 AM
I bought the new seeder and harvester and was wondering how soon one can leave after clicking on all the plots. It still takes my avatar quite awhile to catch up to my clicking, so still holds me up. Less clicking, not sure if less time.Hi, after you have finished click save, as soon as "pending changes saved" comes up it is safe to leave.

scarlett39
Oct 06 2010, 08:46 AM
With the new harvester and plower. Can you use these on other people's farms to harvest and plow?

Dashmom
Oct 06 2010, 09:15 AM
Thank you Tony, I'll check there!

menorah
Oct 06 2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks

They are used for scrambled eggs and goose eggs omelette in the Breakfast
Restaurant.

johnsj11
Oct 06 2010, 09:41 AM
very happy with most of the changes

the one thing that is way below par is the use of SALMON for a meal --- we can't keep enough salmon now for the fish/sushi ---- and now you expect us to have salmon available for diner --- come on, how come you couldn't of used CATFISH -- catfish is a huge fish meal in the mid west and southern U.S.

sorry, but you really blew this one

essexboy
Oct 06 2010, 09:54 AM
thank you for a great upgrade. I really like the breakfast place.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Oct 06 2010, 10:04 AM
If you hoover your mouse over the cash at the top left of your farm, it says that most items can be bought with coins. Premium items are bought with farmcash. Well, I don't really think that is true anymore. Lots of items now require farmcash, especially in the tool and facility category, and frankly, alot of the coin facilities are pretty near worthless without their cash counterpart, so I don't bother buying them, too many coins to make too few coins. I think the game is rather discouraging now, since so many of the new facilities are cash. I remember the days when most items truely were coins. I guess they are just making tons of "premium" items now. The last upgrade I didn't buy one thing. This upgrade they did come out with the coin 3 by 3 equipment, which is great, so I will buy that. I have accumulated 100 farmcash now, so it isn't that I can't buy anything. It is that I will probably regret my purchases like I have in the past, so I am pretty slow to spend it now. They ought to make a way to exchange, remodel, sell back for part of the cash, or something. There are some farmcash items I would gladly exchange if it was possible and try something else.

7 fc items in tools
10 coin items in tools.,

23 fc facilities
29 coin facilities

so there are still more coin items then cash. and all coin facilities earn more money then you would just selling the products after you harvest them at the market.

Duck Duck Goose
Oct 06 2010, 10:15 AM
very happy with most of the changes

the one thing that is way below par is the use of SALMON for a meal --- we can't keep enough salmon now for the fish/sushi ---- and now you expect us to have salmon available for diner --- come on, how come you couldn't of used CATFISH -- catfish is a huge fish meal in the mid west and southern U.S.

sorry, but you really blew this one

I agree. There are at least 2 or many more types of fish that have no use what-so-ever that goes to waste selling them off.

also the mahi mahi and the swordfish that CAN be used never come close to being able to fit in the restaruants.
I have so many extras that wont fit in - its a shame.

You should make use of all the extra fish that wont fit in and the other fish that cant be used at all, rather than a fish that one never has enough of

Duck Duck Goose
Oct 06 2010, 10:23 AM
Not to be a putz, but I have everything in my farm by 4s. Couldn't we have had a seeder/harvester that does 4X4 instead of 3X3?

eh it's just another reason to reorganize my farms - they were getting stale anyway :)

Yes every farm size comes in an even number of plots from the original 12x12 to the 24x24.

I arrange my plot rows so that i have an even number in both directions and my tools have no partial rows remaining.

Dont get me wrong, if this request is ignored - i guess ill be rearranging all my farms to be odd, but **** i gotaa move all my buildings and trees and everything else just to readjust for the odd formation.

It would be nice to either have them changed to 4x4 tools or at least include 4x4 tools in a future update.

Dont get me wrong, im very grateful for the 3x3's and will make use of them even if i do have to rearrange

flowergirlca28
Oct 06 2010, 10:29 AM
I love the new Facilities and other items added.........great job as usual =) Now I need the 7th farm please LOL

cyan4jy
Oct 06 2010, 10:30 AM
[QUOTE=Mrs Mags;4034890
Now we have so many facilities, may we have a *Sell All None Ingredients* one click tab please, when we go to the market..it takes ages now, to sell all the none Ingredients one at a time.[/QUOTE]

Would love to have the 'Sell All None Ingredients' option. It would save a great amount of time.

Would love to have the '-10 button ' when selling the rest of the ingredients. (got lots of stuff on my inventory)

BTW, thanks for increasing the storage capacity too.

Thanks Raul for heeding our requests. Listening to the above requests won't hurt wont it? :) ;)

leslie48
Oct 06 2010, 10:54 AM
Great! Love the new stuff!

Bratuski
Oct 06 2010, 11:07 AM
I love the new Facilities and other items added.........great job as usual =) Now I need the 7th farm please LOL

Me Too..... The 3X3 Seeder is the Greatest....:cool:

Duck Duck Goose
Oct 06 2010, 11:09 AM
Can one assume we will also be getting a 3x3 and/or 4x4 bulldozer too?

Kornchex
Oct 06 2010, 11:19 AM
Thank you so much for the 3x3 items!!

silky
Oct 06 2010, 11:29 AM
Would love to have the 'Sell All None Ingredients' option. It would save a great amount of time.

Would love to have the '-10 button ' when selling the rest of the ingredients. (got lots of stuff on my inventory)

BTW, thanks for increasing the storage capacity too.

Thanks Raul for heeding our requests. Listening to the above requests won't hurt wont it? :) ;)
we do have Show non ingredients~~ look

silky
Oct 06 2010, 11:30 AM
o and btw., i like the upgrade but we still have so many crops that have no use what so ever.. how bout a soup factory? there are endless uses for crops!

Great Scott
Oct 06 2010, 11:37 AM
Does the new plower , seeder, ect have to have oil ??and can we use them to harvest & plow for others ??

Great Scott
Oct 06 2010, 11:40 AM
could we please have a solar seeder?? I have a hard time keeping track of the fuel stuff...I am a very elderly lady that loves this game.

bbyboop1977
Oct 06 2010, 11:46 AM
Does anyone know how the open-pit mine works. Do you have to buy to produce like the mineral mine. thx

Rob T
Oct 06 2010, 11:52 AM
Does the new plower , seeder, ect have to have oil ??and can we use them to harvest & plow for others ??

The plower is solar powered, does not require any fuel

The seeder and harvester both require fuel to run

Neither can be used while working for others.

Rob T
Oct 06 2010, 11:53 AM
Does anyone know how the open-pit mine works. Do you have to buy to produce like the mineral mine. thx

The open-pit mine works the same way as the mineral mine, semi truck, beehive, fish farm & oil pumps, they all use coins :)

Taz D
Oct 06 2010, 12:04 PM
Thank you for the update. I now have four harvesters and plows for each of my farms.
Why? You only need 1 of each. Keep them in Storage and you do not have to take them out to use. As long as you have 1 in storage it will work for all farms.

dorissau
Oct 06 2010, 12:31 PM
Yippee! It is so wonderful to know you read people's comments and take their hints into the game. Horray for you and Horray for FarmTown!!

SunnyD
Oct 06 2010, 12:37 PM
The plower is solar powered, does not require any fuel

The seeder and harvester both require fuel to run

Neither can be used while working for others.

If you look in the store under tools..... i believe the first seeder and harvester are solar powered.. they only seed 2 x's faster than doing it manually.... where as the ones that do it 4x and more faster do require fuel.....they are cool looking too ..... well i think they are.....can a moderator check on what i am saying?? to be sure i am correct.....before someone yells at me that i am dumb lol lol

Farmer_Susan
Oct 06 2010, 12:49 PM
Awesome updates! And thank you thank you thank you for the additional storage!

JAS0643
Oct 06 2010, 12:51 PM
If you look in the store under tools..... i believe the first seeder and harvester are solar powered.. they only seed 2 x's faster than doing it manually.... where as the ones that do it 4x and more faster do require fuel.....they are cool looking too ..... well i think they are.....can a moderator check on what i am saying?? to be sure i am correct.....before someone yells at me that i am dumb lol lol

All the seeders and harvesters use fuel. The only tools that do not use fuel is the plowers and the oil pump.

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 06 2010, 01:39 PM
WONDERFUL update !!! Just LOVE all the new stuff !! Now I have to get busy planting ... I waited for the update to do so, so now I will be hard at work after the real job ends tonight ! Nothing like Farmin' at 4 am !!

Now, if we could only get another Farm or three ..... With more facilities I have no room ! I started out with everything on Farm 3 ... now I have it spread out over three different farms ! I need another one to just use for seasonal decorations !

Thanks so much to the developers, and especially to the moderators !! They monitor these forums and basically give us just about EVERYTHING we want ! Thanks !!

PaulaJTM
Oct 06 2010, 01:43 PM
I love the new stuff!!!!!!!!! Now......if I may....more farms...pretty please!!!! The fertilizer helps but I am running out of room because of all the new stuff and am soooo in need of more actual farmland...wheat is impossible to keep up with ditto the other things. Also would be so nice if we cold use the goodies for harvesting and plowing when working for others.

Whoopsidaisy
Oct 06 2010, 02:09 PM
Love all the new stuff, still have the connection to server error. Keep getting kicked off and have to reload my farm. It's been here ever since the third farm update. I have done all the suggested fixes on my end and nothing works. I have 2G use XP and Safari browser. When I use my daughters computer (it has 1G) my farm just freezes. So now what? I have posted this on the correct thread but no one there helps except to say clear your files. I do that three or more times a day plus I have macromedia file for slashkey set for unlimited. If there isn't anything you can do would you at least let me know? I do not want to spend the money on a new computer and find out I still have this problem. Thank you.

CynthiaSue
Oct 06 2010, 02:25 PM
It is cool stuff. I guess alot of people want to have tons of facilities. For me, it takes too much time doing all those facilities and really, I am not interested in a coin facility that doesn't make much profit. I guess I am alittle confused on people wanting more and more facilities and more and more farms. When I do my 5 farms it takes alot of time. Is there something I am missing here? Finding people to work the farms I have is time consuming now. I am considering only planting what I have fuel to do with my own equipment and not hiring from the market place. That would probably save alot of time, but really, it would be nice to maybe add a new direction. The facilities I see on farms, not always, but most the time do not make a pretty farm. They tend to be cluttered all together, not the nice easy going farm life. How about a horse farm, or cow farm, with lots of breeds and the ability to raise young and sell them?

ColtsFan1912
Oct 06 2010, 02:31 PM
love the Halloween stuff, though I do hope there will be more fall stuff. . .i. love fall colors. Doing one farm in them lol.

Rickalick
Oct 06 2010, 02:33 PM
We should be offered an option to upgrade our current seeders, plowers & harvesters. Instead of making us buy new ones. I have a seeder & harvester for each farm that I have plots on. (Which is 5 out of 6) So allowing us to upgrade the vehicles that we already own would be much fairer than making us purchase new ones.

garden ho
Oct 06 2010, 02:35 PM
Okay - quick ? - if you have the 2X2s are those automatically updated to the newer ones or do you need to buy whichever one you want?

LizzieC1
Oct 06 2010, 02:39 PM
Love the 3x3 tools! Absolutely awesome and thank you Devs for listening and responding to us.

I love you, I love you, I love you. xxx

P.S. My storage capacity remains unchanged however. :-(

Whoopsidaisy
Oct 06 2010, 03:08 PM
We should be offered an option to upgrade our current seeders, plowers & harvesters. Instead of making us buy new ones. I have a seeder & harvester for each farm that I have plots on. (Which is 5 out of 6) So allowing us to upgrade the vehicles that we already own would be much fairer than making us purchase new ones.

You only need one of each. The harvester and plow are accessible from the popup menu for all farms and the seeder can be moved by putting it into storage and then removing it on the next farm.

Rob T
Oct 06 2010, 03:08 PM
Okay - quick ? - if you have the 2X2s are those automatically updated to the newer ones or do you need to buy whichever one you want?

they are seperate, you would have to buy the new ones

Rob T
Oct 06 2010, 03:12 PM

You only need one of each. The harvester and plow are accessible from the popup menu for all farms and the seeder can be moved by putting it into storage and then removing it on the next farm.

Just to clarify, you don't need to move the seeder either, if you click the seeder whichever farm it's on, choose a seed, and then click the farm you wish to seed on, you can go seed that farm without moving the seeder itself

hsdasher@centurylink.net
Oct 06 2010, 03:21 PM
My account says I sent 32 gifts. 15 are listed. This happened 6 times in Sept and so far 3 time in Oct. I fear my Neighbors are being cheated and I don't know how to fix it

AustinN
Oct 06 2010, 03:27 PM
My account says I sent 32 gifts. 15 are listed. This happened 6 times in Sept and so far 3 time in Oct. I fear my Neighbors are being cheated and I don't know how to fix it

If you have already sent gifts once that day but didn't send to 32 people then go in later to send more gifts it will let you choose 32 names but only send it to the first x that you have left to send that day. That is probably way you only have 15 people listed.

scrappinmagic
Oct 06 2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks for adding more! My husband has been telling me for quite awhile that he wants a Breakfast Restaurant! We hunted all over to where we can make Banana Splits, and now we know!

Wilde Lily
Oct 06 2010, 03:30 PM
Great update! I especially love the new seeder and harvester and extra plowing option. :)

PROBLEM: I'm glad that Halloween items can be gifted, but I am not able to exchange any other gifts for the Halloween items. On purpose, or a glitch? :confused:

rocker grrrrrl
Oct 06 2010, 03:34 PM
Now if we could just exchange our FT coin for FT cash, that would be great. I can't afford to buy those facilities so I just do without.

LOL Me too!

And, how about a use for all of this goat cheese... perhaps a goat cheese omelette in the breakfast restaurant??

Double T Dude Ranch
Oct 06 2010, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know if the open-pit mine is the same way as the mineral mine. Where you have to buy the stuff. thx

Yes same way. Check out the chapter on facilities in the game guide. It has that info.

Thanks

Sausage in the breakfast restuarant :)

i know they said theyd be coming but i didnt see that they put a date or an estimated date so i was j/w...guess ill have to keeep checking for the next few weeks:)

Generally they don't put dates. Patience is the key!

Tuckertbnc
Oct 06 2010, 04:01 PM
I saw a update on the wall that said 20 new levels :confused: ???? the August 18th release was 15 levels ....... is this a tease :p

Double T Dude Ranch
Oct 06 2010, 04:05 PM
I saw a update on the wall that said 20 new levels :confused: ???? the August 18th release was 15 levels ....... is this a tease :p

No old upate release notice :)

Miz Lisa
Oct 06 2010, 04:30 PM
My husband hates how efficient you guys are, and he called me an addict!!!

hehe

Thank you!

Lee Ann
Oct 06 2010, 04:46 PM
Wow as always you all have done it again, this game just keeps getting better and better , FARMVILE only wishes it could be this good hehehe

crop muncher
Oct 06 2010, 04:53 PM
I am still having loading issues!!! I have done all the standard replies plus more... Still having problems... It is not my end its farmtowns issues!!

amberdh
Oct 06 2010, 04:56 PM
I am still having loading issues!!! I have done all the standard replies plus more... Still having problems... It is not my end its farmtowns issues!!

You still need to provide a link to your farm.

Double T Dude Ranch
Oct 06 2010, 04:57 PM

And continue to post in that thread. Tony and I were both helping you and I actually just asked you in that thread to link your farm.

GrannyParker
Oct 06 2010, 05:13 PM
:This is so exciting!!!!! I was almost ready to just stop but oh no, now I gotta sleep, eat and dream this game, I love it more and more every day!!!! Thank you all for the additions!!!!! Gotta go shopping now!

RhondaD
Oct 06 2010, 05:48 PM
Wow as always you all have done it again, this game just keeps getting better and better , FARMVILE only wishes it could be this good hehehe

You said it, Lee Ann!!!!

BobcatTchai
Oct 06 2010, 06:32 PM
Many thanks to Raul and team for another great set of updates. I will add my voice to a few others here re. the grilled salmon dish. Though I've nothing against the choice of dish, even having purchased the FC lake, salmon are an all too rare commodity. Maybe an increase in the numbers available per fishing expedition?
Other than that very minor gripe, a hearty congrats all round :)

w4rpe Keith
Oct 06 2010, 07:03 PM
Ok dev's all we need now is to have the cows to be able to take them to market and sell them for beef.

dottyF
Oct 06 2010, 07:22 PM
Love the additions of tools to make it easier. What I really would like to see next is a market do over , a place to sell and a place to hire.

mrdwork@sbcglobal.net
Oct 06 2010, 08:08 PM
i know it is there somewhere because it still l can harvest my pig pen. please give me my fertilizer back. thank you

mr.magoo
Oct 06 2010, 08:20 PM
I have a semi trailer that I can't use...... my storage says I have 512 cans of fuel, but when I'm looking at the top of feild 1 it says I have 4.... how do I fix this ?

Tony D
Oct 06 2010, 08:31 PM
I have a semi trailer that I can't use...... my storage says I have 512 cans of fuel, but when I'm looking at the top of feild 1 it says I have 4.... how do I fix this ?Hi, how long since you last refuelled ?

Sunny Side
Oct 06 2010, 09:18 PM
One suggestion - could you add vanilla ice cream to the ice cream factory and create an ice cream shop for items like hot fudge sundaes with walnuts, milk shakes, banana splits (I know this is already at the diner but could definitely go in the ice cream shop), ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches, sherbet, etc.

BrookeB
Oct 06 2010, 10:00 PM
One suggestion - could you add vanilla ice cream to the ice cream factory and create an ice cream shop for items like hot fudge sundaes with walnuts, milk shakes, banana splits (I know this is already at the diner but could definitely go in the ice cream shop), ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches, sherbet, etc.

I haven't jumped on the "restaurant bandwagon" as much as others have, but I like this idea. It would give our ice cream a purpose, rather than just selling it at the MP. And vanilla ice cream just happens to be my favorite! I vote for this. :D

mr.magoo
Oct 06 2010, 10:10 PM
ok I checked that and figured it out.... duh! Thanks for the mental stimulation.

HelenJS22
Oct 07 2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks

You need them to make breakfast in the new breakfast restaurant.

bbyboop1977
Oct 07 2010, 01:39 AM
Does anyone have the dinner restaurant. If so how is it.

crop muncher
Oct 07 2010, 02:19 AM
We do appreciate Slashkey's time and effort to improve things and making Farm Town stay on the servers... However i personally think the well known glitches and loading issues should be fixed before they add more facilites etc to the game which make more glitches and loading issues( we have been patiently waiting to be done)... Farm Town seems to settle down after the changes ( about a week- 2 weeks after) And then new changes appear again and we have the same old glitches and loading issues re -appear..

Many are having loading issues and This is one issue everyone keeps having please fix it!!

This is a voluntary paid site( via people buying green cash and donations from other sources) and it is only fair the site is fixed properly!!

We as farmers would like to be compensated for all the lost crops via refunding the coins we spent on them crops that are lost because we are unable to get into the site for what ever reason...
I have written to slash key myself and i keep getting the standard response of trying the basic methods which have been done over and over...
I have tried other computer and taken all the standard steps and Farm Town is only loading fully when it wants to!!

SunnyD
Oct 07 2010, 02:35 AM
Love the additions of tools to make it easier. What I really would like to see next is a market do over , a place to sell and a place to hire.

hey Dotty..... have you tried to go to the market to sell your products in offline mode?? you and Tom are the only ones there when you do that....... just click on the plug up top on the right.... it will be red and will give you a pop up saying do you want to continue in offline mode........

nitz22002
Oct 07 2010, 03:31 AM
A MILLION THANKS to you RAUL. Keep up the good work, When you're alone and life is making you lonely you can always go FARMTOWN. ♫♫♫♫♫

BrookeB
Oct 07 2010, 03:37 AM
We do appreciate Slashkey's time and effort to improve things and making Farm Town stay on the servers... However i personally think the well known glitches and loading issues should be fixed before they add more facilites etc to the game which make more glitches and loading issues( we have been patiently waiting to be done)... Farm Town seems to settle down after the changes ( about a week- 2 weeks after) And then new changes appear again and we have the same old glitches and loading issues re -appear..

Many are having loading issues and This is one issue everyone keeps having please fix it!!

This is a voluntary paid site( via people buying green cash and donations from other sources) and it is only fair the site is fixed properly!!

We as farmers would like to be compensated for all the lost crops via refunding the coins we spent on them crops that are lost because we are unable to get into the site for what ever reason...
I have written to slash key myself and i keep getting the standard response of trying the basic methods which have been done over and over...
I have tried other computer and taken all the standard steps and Farm Town is only loading fully when it wants to!!

I don't agree that there are constant issues with FT loading/connection. I'm on FT everyday (usually several times a day), and the only time I have trouble connecting is when my internet service is slower than it should be. Very VERY rarely have I encountered a loading issue that I would attribute to the game.

Abbybabygurl
Oct 07 2010, 03:42 AM
I don't agree that there are constant issues with FT loading/connection. I'm on FT everyday (usually several times a day), and the only time I have trouble connecting is when my internet service is slower than it should be. Very VERY rarely have I encountered a loading issue that I would attribute to the game.

i will admit i had never had problems with gave play and logging in untill yesturday and now i just keep having more and mor problems

johnsj11
Oct 07 2010, 07:57 AM
there are still issues with "Show Decorations"

these items still will not hide when toggling "Show Decorations" on/off

Multi Colored Balloons
Mother's Day Balloon
Tombstone

Please add these to your look up table for "Decorations"

Double T Dude Ranch
Oct 07 2010, 08:03 AM

And you have also been asked to link your farm numerous times to see if there is anything further to do but you have yet to comply.

Abbybabygurl
Oct 07 2010, 09:25 AM
gah i check every day for new decorations and still none :(..*waits patienty*

lighthouse02
Oct 07 2010, 09:32 AM
gah i check every day for new decorations and still none :(..*waits patienty*
Based on past experience, "coming soon" is almost always at least a week, many times more than that.

Abbybabygurl
Oct 07 2010, 10:11 AM
Based on past experience, "coming soon" is almost always at least a week, many times more than that.

yeah ik but its worth a try haha

menorah
Oct 07 2010, 10:30 AM
Sorry to post this question here but couldn't find the right place. I also did a search but didn't find what I needed.

I know these are not new facilities but they are to me :) I just bought one refinery and 3 pumps which I placed on separate farms. My question: what is the ideal number of pumps so I get more fuel faster? And do they have to be on separate farms?

TIA for your help.

swd
Oct 07 2010, 10:51 AM
What makes you think we will get more decorations?

swd
Oct 07 2010, 10:52 AM
I really want some fall trees with leaves of red and orange.

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 07 2010, 11:34 AM

Look at the first post ... #7 ... it says "coming soon" ... I can't wait !!

Sallah
Oct 07 2010, 12:46 PM

No issues with loading Farmtown at all, so your "everyone" comment is not accurate. When it is slow, my whole PC is slow due to my internet connection...that is NOT FT's fault and the dev's should not be bashed for not fixing it. Go play a Zynga game if you want to see slow loading issues!

Thanks devs...only complaint is the stone flower pot is taller than the door on my cottage!

Sallah
Oct 07 2010, 12:48 PM
am not finding the tombstones from gifts in the exchange list?

The devs will always keep something as a "gift only"...so you will need to ask your friends to be sure to send those items all the time. You can always exchange excess Halloween gifts for other items if you get too many!

Sallah
Oct 07 2010, 12:58 PM
To all of you commenting somewhat negatively on the 9x9 items...

...just like everything in this game, you don't HAVE to use them to be able to play the game, so if you don't like them, don't use them.

You can do just as much one field at a time as with a 2x2, 4x4 or 9x9, it just takes you longer. Better yet, hire a fellow farmer and you can do something else during that time.

Sallah
Oct 07 2010, 01:04 PM
Hi, after you have finished click save, as soon as "pending changes saved" comes up it is safe to leave.

Just a note...you can move around Farmtown as much as you want...if there is work for your avatar to finish, just click on another farm, a friend's farm or the marketplace...when you come back, even immediately, all work is finished. I do it all the time (harvesting 6k flowers on one farm almost requires it!) and have never had an issue.

If you are going to leave the game entirely, then you will want to wait for her to finish or for the "pending changes saved" message. And of course, if you loose your internet connection while she is finishing up you will loose that work.

gtosga
Oct 07 2010, 01:50 PM
The devs will always keep something as a "gift only"...so you will need to ask your friends to be sure to send those items all the time. You can always exchange excess Halloween gifts for other items if you get too many!

I too cannot find the Halloween items in the gift exchange list. It is not an issue of asking for ... supposed to be able to exchange say a sugar for one of the giftable Halloween items but they are not in the exchange list.

StoneFace
Oct 07 2010, 02:08 PM
Sorry to post this question here but couldn't find the right place. I also did a search but didn't find what I needed.

I know these are not new facilities but they are to me :) I just bought one refinery and 3 pumps which I placed on separate farms. My question: what is the ideal number of pumps so I get more fuel faster? And do they have to be on separate farms?

TIA for your help.

Only one oil refinery is necessary if you keep it full and working (240 barrells max at a time and that is a LOT)

You can put one oil rig on each farm that will produce 4 barrels each day and store one week's worth at any given time (28 barrels).

You can have multiple rigs on one farm but any over 1 will not increase the yield for that farm. They would be for decoration only.

If you "harvest" your oil once per day and send it to the Refinery..... and "harvest" your refinery once per day, you will have TONS of fuel to use and/or sell.

The other day I refueled and had not done anything but accumulate the fuel for about 2weeks or more. I refueled and had 660,000 gallons of fuel. That should last me till Thanksgiving at least :eek:

In the meantime, I will sell the fuel (not the barrels) because of its value. And I will continue to sell it until my fuel supply gets down to about 40,000 fuels or so..... then start stockpiling again

I harvest, plow, plant myself almost all the time..... and I have 4 semi trucks, and other facilities that require fuel..... absolutely no problems !!

Enjoy

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=0)
Ranchito Knotso Grande (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=1)
Costaplenty Plantation (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=2)
More Wine, Less Whine (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=3)
Plantopia (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=4)
Fattoria Sesto (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=5)

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=0)
Garden of Weed’n (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=1)
Dave’s Ja Vu (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=2)
Nopicky-Nomoney (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=3)
Iowna Lotaland (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=4)
Wurthdawait (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=5)

Taz D
Oct 07 2010, 03:11 PM

Are you on a dial-up or higher speed internet connection? A slow connection can time-out and cause loading problems. There is nothing Slashkey can do about that.
Don't say everyone when you refer to loading issues because this is not true. The only time I see a loading issue is when Facebook screws up. Other than that I for one have no problems what so ever.

Nicky Napkins
Oct 07 2010, 03:47 PM
Please help!
Re.GREEN GRAPES.
I had 2 full fertilized fields and the grapes have just gone!
It happened 2 days ago as well....

ALL THAT HARD WORK, IT IS SO SO FRUSTRATING!

Please help someone!

debsweb3
Oct 07 2010, 04:14 PM
1. When will we be able to bring our tools to someone else's farm so we can use them when we are chopping or harvesting or fishing their farms? I got the tree harvester and the truck logger and the fishing boat for my birthday presents from a FarmTown friend but I can only use them on my own farms -

2. Will you make it so that we can please BUY WALNUT TREES? People playing FT now are not gift givers - everyone is so busy with all the facilities and growing what they need to supply them that they are no longer taking the time to send gifts - I need walnut trees for my ink factory and I would like to be able to buy them like we can the pine trees or oak trees -

HELP - thanks!!

Tony D
Oct 07 2010, 06:20 PM
Just a note...you can move around Farmtown as much as you want...if there is work for your avatar to finish, just click on another farm, a friend's farm or the marketplace...when you come back, even immediately, all work is finished. I do it all the time (harvesting 6k flowers on one farm almost requires it!) and have never had an issue.

If you are going to leave the game entirely, then you will want to wait for her to finish or for the "pending changes saved" message. And of course, if you loose your internet connection while she is finishing up you will loose that work.Hi, you can certainly do that, but if you wait for the pending changes saved message (only takes a couple of seconds) you know that your work has been saved. Just a thought

Duck Duck Goose
Oct 07 2010, 06:21 PM

Only the plow is solar. All the harvestsers and seeders use gas.
(even the small seeder that doesnt even have a motor because its a
push cart with handlebars. WTH?)

Duck Duck Goose
Oct 07 2010, 06:25 PM
It is cool stuff. I guess alot of people want to have tons of facilities. For me, it takes too much time doing all those facilities and really, I am not interested in a coin facility that doesn't make much profit. I guess I am alittle confused on people wanting more and more facilities and more and more farms. When I do my 5 farms it takes alot of time. Is there something I am missing here? Finding people to work the farms I have is time consuming now. I am considering only planting what I have fuel to do with my own equipment and not hiring from the market place. That would probably save alot of time, but really, it would be nice to maybe add a new direction. The facilities I see on farms, not always, but most the time do not make a pretty farm. They tend to be cluttered all together, not the nice easy going farm life. How about a horse farm, or cow farm, with lots of breeds and the ability to raise young and sell them?

6 farms is plenty for me, too. I wouldnt have time to mess with another one.
HOWEVER, I would still love a 7th farm because this time i'de just use it to finnaly buy a big house and roads and decorations etc. Just a show farm - no planting...

StoneFace
Oct 07 2010, 06:33 PM
1. When will we be able to bring our tools to someone else's farm so we can use them when we are chopping or harvesting or fishing their farms? I got the tree harvester and the truck logger and the fishing boat for my birthday presents from a FarmTown friend but I can only use them on my own farms -

2. Will you make it so that we can please BUY WALNUT TREES? People playing FT now are not gift givers - everyone is so busy with all the facilities and growing what they need to supply them that they are no longer taking the time to send gifts - I need walnut trees for my ink factory and I would like to be able to buy them like we can the pine trees or oak trees -

HELP - thanks!!

1- That is the purpose of the tool enhancements.... to make it easier for you to farm your own farm. If it was good for everyone's, then there is no incentive for your neighbors to work - they can get you to do it and save the FT$$. This is true with the watering tool. Why buy one if my neighbors will visit and quickly do it for me and get the points (which most of them don't even need)

2- My top 15 or so neighbors are all at 135 with 200 to 600 million. I only have about 50 neighbors, but I get about 70 gifts a day.... and the most reliable are the ones at level 120 and up. Personally I hope that they don't "gift" stuff that had to be bought..........or allow to buy stuff that used to be gifted. The "gift" of tomatoes was kinda silly. With the high numbers of tomatoes needed, a farmer would need 200+ gifting neighbors to be happy.

Find neighbors who have lots of walnut trees and ask them to let you harvest them.

I guess it all is a somewhat vicious circle... get one thing, then ya gotta get something else to make it work better, then something else to make that work better..... and on ... and on ... and on. :eek: I hear that about real things every day

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=0)
Ranchito Knotso Grande (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=1)
Costaplenty Plantation (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=2)
More Wine, Less Whine (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=3)
Fattoria Sesto (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1227128992_ix=5)

Weed-em N-Reap Acres (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=0)
Garden of Weed’n (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=1)
_ix=2)
Nopicky-Nomoney (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000668536743
_ix=3)
_ix=4)
_ix=5)

Double T Dude Ranch
Oct 07 2010, 07:10 PM

Read the first post!

topmop
Oct 07 2010, 08:01 PM
6 farms is plenty for me, too. I wouldnt have time to mess with another one.
HOWEVER, I would still love a 7th farm because this time i'de just use it to finnaly buy a big house and roads and decorations etc. Just a show farm - no planting...

Of my 6 farms only 4 grow crops. Farm 5 is all trees for harvesting and farm 6 is a town with almost all the facilities. If there is a farm 7 it will be for just animals. Since there will be several hundred outside of buildings I'm not putting anything else there. It will make collecting milk, eggs, etc., much easier. Farm 8???, well I'm thinking just trees for chopping down.

Love the new tools!!

supertrucker
Oct 07 2010, 08:22 PM
maybe it's because with every update, there are always 'bugs', but this game seems to be running slower the last day or so than it was before... is there a server busted somewhere, that nobody's doing anything about???

HelenJS22
Oct 07 2010, 09:17 PM
I've just done a quick search, but still not sure where to put this. I've just harvested one of my own farms because I needed to be really quick, but no matter which harvesting tool I used it kept coming up with the 'harvest and sell/harvest and store' box without giving me the option to keep this choice going over the whole farm. Most annoying and has only happened since buying the big blue harvester. Is there a new glitch causing this? I ended up having to quickly hire someone because I was even being asked to click on 'harvest and sell or harvest and store' with every single plot when I tried to do it with the single harvester. :(

Tony D
Oct 07 2010, 09:32 PM
I've just done a quick search, but still not sure where to put this. I've just harvested one of my own farms because I needed to be really quick, but no matter which harvesting tool I used it kept coming up with the 'harvest and sell/harvest and store' box without giving me the option to keep this choice going over the whole farm. Most annoying and has only happened since buying the big blue harvester. Is there a new glitch causing this? I ended up having to quickly hire someone because I was even being asked to click on 'harvest and sell or harvest and store' with every single plot when I tried to do it with the single harvester. :(Hi H, when you first select one of the options (harvest to Sell or store) you should have got a pop-up asking if you wanted to use this option for the rest of the session, if you do not select yes it will continue to ask "do you want to harvest to sell/store" every time you harvest something.

The easiest way to solve this is to close the game and reload it.

Could this be the problem ?

HelenJS22
Oct 07 2010, 09:38 PM
Hi H, when you first select one of the options (harvest to Sell or store) you should have got a pop-up asking if you wanted to use this option for the rest of the session, if you do not select yes it will continue to ask "do you want to harvest to sell/store" every time you harvest something.

The easiest way to solve this is to close the game and reload it.

Could this be the problem ?

Thanks Tony, yep I'm aware of what should happen, and I tried it with all my harvesting options, and also shut down the farm and reopened it because that would normally work, but for some reason it wouldn't give me that option this time. Most unusual, and I don't have another farm due to harvest quite yet to test again. Cache is cleared etc. and I normally have none of the problems I read of in here.

I've set a reminder and I'll give it another try when the next farm falls due to be harvested. I'll let you know.

Hi Ho, hi ho ..... back to the real world I go :(

StoneFace
Oct 07 2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks Tony, yep I'm aware of what should happen, and I tried it with all my harvesting options, and also shut down the farm and reopened it because that would normally work, but for some reason it wouldn't give me that option this time. Most unusual, and I don't have another farm due to harvest quite yet to test again. Cache is cleared etc. and I normally have none of the problems I read of in here.

I've set a reminder and I'll give it another try when the next farm falls due to be harvested. I'll let you know.

Hi Ho, hi ho ..... back to the real world I go :(

Going from one farm to another will NOT clear up the problem. You need to click PLAY and refresh all the farms.

Then start to harvest, click the lower box and then, when the next box appears, click the green arrow.

As you move from farm to farm, all that you harvest will be stored, not sold, until you refresh (PLAY) or go totally out of the game and back in.

HelenJS22
Oct 07 2010, 09:50 PM
Hi again Tony, My problem appears to be fixed now :) but there is definitely gremlins or perhaps evil gnomes in the system at the moment. Earlier when I logged in to harvest I was told by a popup that 'You need to have a 9 x 9 harvester on your farm or in storage to use this option'. I was sure that I had bought one, but checked my farms and storage and there was no sign of it. Because I had bought several seeders and other stuff I decided that I must have been dreaming and I BOUGHT A BIG BRIGHT BLUE HARVESTER. Now having gone back to my farm from a fresh log in, I can harvest with the 'continue this option' working and lo and behold there are now TWO big bright blue harvesters on my farms :(

I guess that will teach me to be farming when I'm supposed to be W O R K I N G :(

HelenJS22
Oct 07 2010, 09:54 PM
Going from one farm to another will NOT clear up the problem. You need to click PLAY and refresh all the farms.

Then start to harvest, click the lower box and then, when the next box appears, click the green arrow.

As you move from farm to farm, all that you harvest will be stored, not sold, until you refresh (PLAY) or go totally out of the game and back in.

Sorry, crossed communication wires. Yep, that is exactly what I did and still it wasn't working. However the second time I shut it down completely, swore quietly at my computer and walked away. THAT WORKED !! :D

Tony D
Oct 07 2010, 10:06 PM
Hi again Tony, My problem appears to be fixed now :) but there is definitely gremlins or perhaps evil gnomes in the system at the moment. Earlier when I logged in to harvest I was told by a popup that 'You need to have a 9 x 9 harvester on your farm or in storage to use this option'. I was sure that I had bought one, but checked my farms and storage and there was no sign of it. Because I had bought several seeders and other stuff I decided that I must have been dreaming and I BOUGHT A BIG BRIGHT BLUE HARVESTER. Now having gone back to my farm from a fresh log in, I can harvest with the 'continue this option' working and lo and behold there are now TWO big bright blue harvesters on my farms :(

I guess that will teach me to be farming when I'm supposed to be W O R K I N G :(Maybe it doesn't help to complain about the "excellent" colours :p

menorah
Oct 07 2010, 10:07 PM
Only one oil refinery is necessary if you keep it full and working (240 barrells max at a time and that is a LOT)

You can put one oil rig on each farm that will produce 4 barrels each day and store one week's worth at any given time (28 barrels).

You can have multiple rigs on one farm but any over 1 will not increase the yield for that farm. They would be for decoration only.

If you "harvest" your oil once per day and send it to the Refinery..... and "harvest" your refinery once per day, you will have TONS of fuel to use and/or sell.

The other day I refueled and had not done anything but accumulate the fuel for about 2weeks or more. I refueled and had 660,000 gallons of fuel. That should last me till Thanksgiving at least :eek:

In the meantime, I will sell the fuel (not the barrels) because of its value. And I will continue to sell it until my fuel supply gets down to about 40,000 fuels or so..... then start stockpiling again

I harvest, plow, plant myself almost all the time..... and I have 4 semi trucks, and other facilities that require fuel..... absolutely no problems !!

Enjoy

Original Set of Farms

_ix=0)
_ix=1)
_ix=2)
_ix=3)
_ix=4)
_ix=5)

This is soooo helpful! Thank you very much Stoneface!!!!

HelenJS22
Oct 07 2010, 10:10 PM
Maybe it doesn't help to complain about the "excellent" colours :p

LOL !!! I still want my can of SUBTLE paint :D

AustinN
Oct 07 2010, 10:58 PM
LOL !!! I still want my can of SUBTLE paint :D

I must be the only one that likes the color of the new tools. Okay they are a little bright but I still like them. :D

New to This
Oct 08 2010, 12:10 AM
I love the color of blue that was chosen. However, what I do not love is the fact that when I sold all my other seeders -- all 6 of them -- I did not receive a penny -- of which I am aware. I waited for several minutes and I never saw the coins go back into my account. What is with that???

amberdh
Oct 08 2010, 12:11 AM
I love the color of blue that was chosen. However, what I do not love is the fact that when I sold all my other seeders -- all 6 of them -- I did not receive a penny -- of which I am aware. I waited for several minutes and I never saw the coins go back into my account. What is with that???

Hi there. Did you try reloading the game?

casahilo
Oct 08 2010, 12:43 AM
Can you use the 3x3 harvester on other peoples farms?

Tony D
Oct 08 2010, 01:08 AM
Can you use the 3x3 harvester on other peoples farms?Hi, no, only your own farms.

The Dalai Farmer
Oct 08 2010, 02:28 AM
Thanks, Team! I can now go faster when I am playing a pastime! Not very Zen, but great fun.

crop muncher
Oct 08 2010, 03:03 AM
Day 3 and still cannot access farmtown:-( HELP!!!

crop muncher
Oct 08 2010, 03:06 AM
No issues with loading Farmtown at all, so your "everyone" comment is not accurate. When it is slow, my whole PC is slow due to my internet connection...that is NOT FT's fault and the dev's should not be bashed for not fixing it. Go play a Zynga game if you want to see slow loading issues!

Thanks devs...only complaint is the stone flower pot is taller than the door on my cottage!

If you read my post properly it was reguarding the ppl having issues when i said everyone i meant everyone having issues not every single person as a whole!!!

Tony D
Oct 08 2010, 03:07 AM
Day 3 and still cannot access farmtown:-( HELP!!!Hi Crop Muncher, we have asked you to manually link your farm to the forum several times so we can try and assist you. There is info on linking your farm in the red link below.

SunnyD
Oct 08 2010, 08:29 AM
anyone else having trouble with their trees being in harvesting sync? i try to have all the same trees on the same farm harvested at the same time. like all my olive trees harvested, all my pear trees harvested does that make sense?.... but since the last updates they are not getting ready to harvest at the same time.... like some of my peach trees on farm 4 are ready to harvest and some are at different % .... very odd. maybe one time letting them all get to harvest stage will put them back in sync.. just and odd thing......same with other trees on other farms of mine.... just weird

Wilde Lily
Oct 08 2010, 08:51 AM
PROBLEM: I'm glad that Halloween items can be gifted, but I am not able to exchange any other gifts for the Halloween items. On purpose, or a glitch? :confused:

I too cannot find the Halloween items in the gift exchange list. It is not an issue of asking for ... supposed to be able to exchange say a sugar for one of the giftable Halloween items but they are not in the exchange list.

We are both still waiting for a reply to this question ^^^^ . Thanks in advance for a timely answer. :)

Duck Duck Goose
Oct 08 2010, 09:45 AM
the halloween decorations wont shut off when decorations are disabled in the options

Docperk
Oct 08 2010, 11:55 AM
Raul, thank to you and the team for the updates and new facilities. My wife and I love the new seeder and the other 3x3 tools they are awesome! Thanks for bringing back Tomatoes to the gift wish and the other new items. My question is "Why no Yeast? All the items you can get in the semi-trailer, (Sausage Pack, Hotdog Sausage, Meat, Chicken, Pepperoni, and Ham) but no Yeast. Why? This would be a wonderful and much needed update. It is almost impossible to keep enough Yeast to make enough beer. Please consider adding yeast to the gift list.

thank you
Doc

StoneFace
Oct 08 2010, 01:36 PM
Raul, thank to you and the team for the updates and new facilities. My wife and I love the new seeder and the other 3x3 tools they are awesome! Thanks for bringing back Tomatoes to the gift wish and the other new items. My question is "Why no Yeast? All the items you can get in the semi-trailer, (Sausage Pack, Hotdog Sausage, Meat, Chicken, Pepperoni, and Ham) but no Yeast. Why? This would be a wonderful and much needed update. It is almost impossible to keep enough Yeast to make enough beer. Please consider adding yeast to the gift list.

thank you
Doc

I have multiple semi trucks... it is worth it, and it far surpasses any quantity you could get as gifts. (unless you have 200 neighbors and half of them gift you 1-2 time daily.
If so that would only keep the Pasta Restaurant, Brewery and other facilities you might have at a level far from maxed.

free1indeed
Oct 08 2010, 04:53 PM
Great, Thanks Raul ..... Top Job

I'd love to enjoy all the updates if only I could load the game past "Loading User" anytime since Sept 10, 2010

Mrs Borgies
Oct 08 2010, 05:10 PM
I'd love to enjoy all the updates if only I could load the game past "Loading User" anytime since Sept 10, 2010

Hi there, I see you have tried to link your farms but they do not work; the links take me back to my own farm. There is a link in my signature that will take you to the page to show you how to link correctly. This info is important so that your farm can be checked. Also it would be advisable to post your problem in the correct place in the forum or it will be missed by those that are able to help you. :)

Duck Duck Goose
Oct 08 2010, 06:50 PM
I love those new 3x3 tools!
Working on my farm is so much faster now, and it seems to me that they work faster on the server now too.

It used to take me 20 minutes or more to wait on a fullsize farm to get finished, but now it seems like i only wait around 8 to 10 mins.

The only thing that could be better is a 4x4 instead of 3x3 to make things even instead of odd - on an evenly plotted farm.

Hey - How about a 3x3 or 4x4 bulldozer to got with the other new tools?

Tony D
Oct 08 2010, 06:56 PM
I love those new 3x3 tools!
Working on my farm is so much faster now, and it seems to me that they work faster on the server now too.

It used to take me 20 minutes or more to wait on a fullsize farm to get finished, but now it seems like i only wait around 8 to 10 mins.

The only thing that could be better is a 4x4 instead of 3x3 to make things even instead of odd - on an evenly plotted farm.

Hey - How about a 3x3 or 4x4 bulldozer to got with the other new tools?Hi, you dont have to wait for them to finish. I can now do my largest farm (around 800 plots) in under 4 minutes. This is what I do :

Harvest farm , click save, go to the Inn, go home - farm is harvested
Plough Farm ,click save, go to the Inn, go home - Farm is ploughed
Seed Farm, click save, go to the Inn, go home - Farm is seeded

Worth a try ......

gunitedna
Oct 08 2010, 06:57 PM
My experience isn't quite as joyful, having plowed with the new 3x3 plow 4 times now, the same field, and it disappears. No problem with the 2x2 plow.

bcchance
Oct 08 2010, 07:29 PM
I love this game.

jeanieNGMsfarm
Oct 08 2010, 08:10 PM
Hi, you dont have to wait for them to finish. I can now do my largest farm (around 800 plots) in under 4 minutes. This is what I do :

Harvest farm , click save, go to the Inn, go home - farm is harvested
Plough Farm ,click save, go to the Inn, go home - Farm is ploughed
Seed Farm, click save, go to the Inn, go home - Farm is seeded

Worth a try ......

i do the same except i dont go to the inn i just go to another farm of mine

Ginasue1
Oct 08 2010, 09:09 PM
I wait until the Save changes blue light goes out first.

servocrow
Oct 08 2010, 09:39 PM
Wonderful!! I was out of town for a few days, and look at the goodies! I haven't caught up from the last couple of updates!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY...

So much to do...but not tonight..

Tonight...this old mare is tired.. :-D Can't wait to start nosing around on everything!

Thanks!!

SunnyD
Oct 08 2010, 09:58 PM
My experience isn't quite as joyful, having plowed with the new 3x3 plow 4 times now, the same field, and it disappears. No problem with the 2x2 plow.

you don't perhaps layer your farms do you?? that is the only time i have heard of this happening to someone... try to delete one or two of those fields that won't plow then refresh and see what happens.......