PDA

View Full Version : Discussions about Farm Cash

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

JohnAlbertini
Dec 22 2013, 10:21 AM
I have 7 farms and am happy with that. I don't plan to expand them further anytime soon or buy more. You need to use some FC to buy land and expand. It is impossible to buy all 20 farms and do all the expansions with the billions of coins required to do it.

I'll repeat, except for the need to buy farm #3 with FC (unless you have 30 neighbors) DO NOT WASTE FC expanding farms. Wait until you have the coins!!!

Coins are CHEAP but FC are extremely rare and therefore too valuable to waste on expansions. There will be tools (4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10, combines, loaders, manure spreaders, sprinklers, etc.) and facilities (oil refinery, bigger ponds/seacoasts, fish farm, etc.) that you can ONLY buy with FC and you'll want them all so SAVE your FC for these.

Take it from a long timer! You will greatly regret spending those rare FC on ANYTHING you can buy with coins!!!! Just wait until you can afford them with coins. You won't be sorry. That is, unless you don't mind spending a boatload of your REAL $ buying 1,000s of FC?!

ccheney
Dec 22 2013, 01:58 PM
Actually I starting playing in 2009. I'm at level 134. I stopped playing in 2011 after having problems with another player sexually harassing me. Blocking him didn't work as he kept coming back in the market place under different accounts I resumed playing again back in September.

I was surprised to find all the new and improved changes when I returned. When I left there were no tools to use on farms except the original tools that harvested and plowed one at a time. The flowers were not yet harvestable nor were there oak maple and other trees to chop for wood and layering wasn't as common as it is now.

Farmer_Susan
Dec 29 2013, 09:42 PM
A friend who knows I'm a Farmtown addict got me a $25 Facebook Game Card for Christmas. Can I use that for FT? It says Zynga on the front and has their games listed so at first I thought it was just for Zynga games but the fine print on the back sounds like it's for Facebook game credits in general. Is that right? And if I CAN'T use it here, what am I going to do with it? I don't play any Zynga games and don't want to start.

Taz D
Dec 29 2013, 10:15 PM
A friend who knows I'm a Farmtown addict got me a $25 Facebook Game Card for Christmas. Can I use that for FT? It says Zynga on the front and has their games listed so at first I thought it was just for Zynga games but the fine print on the back sounds like it's for Facebook game credits in general. Is that right? And if I CAN'T use it here, what am I going to do with it? I don't play any Zynga games and don't want to start.
Go to the following link at see if you can redeem it:
https://www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem
If you can then that should work for buying farm cash. If it doesn't then it is only for Zynga games.

romesz
Dec 30 2013, 11:36 AM
It would be nice if we could gift 1 and 2 farm cash also.
Some friend only need a little and 55 FC is just too much

A friend of mine is at level 500 and there is not a chance to get more fc, but she is 1 short of buying a fc item.

Taz D
Dec 30 2013, 12:30 PM
It would be nice if we could gift 1 and 2 farm cash also.
Some friend only need a little and 55 FC is just too much

A friend of mine is at level 500 and there is not a chance to get more fc, but she is 1 short of buying a fc item.
She could try doing one of the Earn Cash offers that gives only a few FC.

romesz
Dec 30 2013, 12:33 PM
She could try doing one of the Earn Cash offers that gives only a few FC.

Or slashkey could change the way we gift farm cash.

Taz D
Dec 30 2013, 12:37 PM
Or slashkey could change the way we gift farm cash.
The way they have it set up is in the amounts you would buy. The only thing I could see them adding would be the 25 amount as that is also one of the buy amounts.

Farmer_Susan
Dec 30 2013, 01:39 PM
Go to the following link at see if you can redeem it:
https://www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem
If you can then that should work for buying farm cash. If it doesn't then it is only for Zynga games.

Worked! So what happens next - like I go to the FT bank and does it swap out dollar for dollar? Like if I buy 250 FC for $39.99, then $25.00 of that would be paid from my Facebook credits and my credit card would be billed for the rest, i.e., $14.99?

Taz D
Dec 30 2013, 02:59 PM
Worked! So what happens next - like I go to the FT bank and does it swap out dollar for dollar? Like if I buy 250 FC for $39.99, then $25.00 of that would be paid from my Facebook credits and my credit card would be billed for the rest, i.e., $14.99?
That is right. It will use the $25 from Facebook first and anything left over you buy with your credit card.

Anemone99
Feb 16 2014, 02:19 AM
How can find farm friends, I hva none
https://www.facebook.com/ Kari Hauge

KnightRider
Feb 16 2014, 09:12 AM
How can find farm friends, I hva none
https://www.facebook.com/ Kari Hauge

For friends you should post in the Social Section in the thread called Facebook Neighbor Requests.

macwinter
Mar 04 2014, 10:37 AM
Hi, I have noticed in the last couple of days that farm town has lost its secure status. I was wondering if we buy farm cash is the purchase still secure?

KnightRider
Mar 04 2014, 10:41 AM
Hi, I have noticed in the last couple of days that farm town has lost its secure status. I was wondering if we buy farm cash is the purchase still secure?

I just checked mine and it still show secure browsing, https:. You can check your settings in Facebook and see if secure browsing is still enabled.

macwinter
Mar 04 2014, 11:30 AM
Thank you ... I had not realized that my secure browsing had lost its secure status. It is now secure again thank you.

KnightRider
Mar 04 2014, 01:07 PM
Thank you ... I had not realized that my secure browsing had lost its secure status. It is now secure again thank you.

Your welcome.

littlesallysanctus
Mar 16 2014, 06:36 PM
My inquiry seems to have disappeared but I did receive this response~amazingly I wasn't the only one interested in it. Shared it with the FTC. Most probably facebook developers will want to know how this is possible also.

Dear littlesallysanctus,

princessinboots has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Farm Cash and Experience Points - in the Suggestions forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Thanks so much for all you do! The game is just better and better! I have a question about a banner across the top of a farm: "Farm cash offers:click here...." is this ligit? It's been there for months.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 06:53 PM
My inquiry seems to have disappeared but I did receive this response~amazingly I wasn't the only one interested in it. Shared it with the FTC. Most probably facebook developers will want to know how this is possible also.

Dear littlesallysanctus,

princessinboots has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Farm Cash and Experience Points - in the Suggestions forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Thanks so much for all you do! The game is just better and better! I have a question about a banner across the top of a farm: "Farm cash offers:click here...." is this ligit? It's been there for months.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town
She was not replying to your post, but was asking a question. Her post was moved from Suggestions to the Help and Support section and she was answered.

Felina
Mar 22 2014, 07:22 PM
I tried to respond to that email and send attachments from TrialPay.
Me
To Farm Town
Mar 18 at 6:02 PM
Hi guys, I am a bit confused; this is NOT my thread.*:-< sigh
I am at wits end and about to end my farming career; for sanity sake.*:(( crying

1st I cannot ever seem to get Slash-Key to award the FC that Trial Pay has told to send.
I can "actually" include all 16,671 or so characters on this note(at least with the Word Doc)

2nd You guys took away ability to purchase Fuel. I have Multiple Sclerosis so I am NOT able to do the tap, tap, tap's for free; that is why I bought the 100 ct Plow/Harvester...all of the largest for ease of use. Since I am limited in much of my uses.

I used to be a Farm Town person as well but Zynga is NUTS; that is why I had hoped that these issues would/could be resolved!!!
I will attach Word Doc of 2 separate and LONG Email streams.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.*:-SS nail biting"I am not holding my breath or holding out hope because the other 7-8 notes that I have sent to Support and Reply/Contact have never gotten even 1 reply, BUT I am praying that someone out there takes compassion on a LONG, LONG time player to help me stay one *;;) batting eyelashes )
Kathie (now OkieKatt or Felina)
E-mail stream to Trial-Pay “Begging” for the 77 FC that I earned 3-5-2014
I have 3-4 times done as Trial-Pay suggested and sent request to bottom of page support, right side of page Report/Contact.
I had issue with my last FTD and Trial Pay a couple weeks prior as well. I will attach that E-mail stream below this one from March 14th. That was for a purchase 2-20-2014 and after sending 4 notes to the FT boxes again I finally got a sympathetic Trial-Pay (Susan) on 3-4-2014 to credit my account for me.
The biggest issue is that SLASH-KEY is NOT crediting my account after Trial-Pay notifies you guys of purchase and need for credit.
I am able to purchase FTD flowers at a better discount through discount programs; but I had bought through and with you guys so that I could have some play $$ for my farm.
TrialPay Support
To Me
Mar 14 at 6:54 AM
Hi Kathie,

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

I have checked your customer log and can confirm that the notification we sent to the team at SlashKey to release your credits for the FTD.com was successfully received on 2014-03-05. At this stage you will need to contact the game developer directly using the following instructions, to request that they look into any possible delivery issues.

1. Go to the game's main page.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the "Report" link.
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, choose the type of dispute you are submitting.
4. Describe your issue in the section provided.

Your message will then be delivered directly to the support team responsible for responding to and resolving your dispute.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Regards,

Gloria
TrialPay Customer Support

Taz D
Mar 22 2014, 07:43 PM
I tried to respond to that email and send attachments from TrialPay.
Me
To Farm Town
Mar 18 at 6:02 PM
Hi guys, I am a bit confused; this is NOT my thread.*:-< sigh
I am at wits end and about to end my farming career; for sanity sake.*:(( crying

1st I cannot ever seem to get Slash-Key to award the FC that Trial Pay has told to send.
I can "actually" include all 16,671 or so characters on this note(at least with the Word Doc)

2nd You guys took away ability to purchase Fuel. I have Multiple Sclerosis so I am NOT able to do the tap, tap, tap's for free; that is why I bought the 100 ct Plow/Harvester...all of the largest for ease of use. Since I am limited in much of my uses.

I used to be a Farm Town person as well but Zynga is NUTS; that is why I had hoped that these issues would/could be resolved!!!
I will attach Word Doc of 2 separate and LONG Email streams.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.*:-SS nail biting"I am not holding my breath or holding out hope because the other 7-8 notes that I have sent to Support and Reply/Contact have never gotten even 1 reply, BUT I am praying that someone out there takes compassion on a LONG, LONG time player to help me stay one *;;) batting eyelashes )
Kathie (now OkieKatt or Felina)

I moved your first post to the Help and Support section. To here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5792370&postcount=157
I answered you about the Farm Cash there.

What do you mean by you can't purchase fuel?

Felina
Mar 22 2014, 08:42 PM
I moved your first post to the Help and Support section. To here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5792370&postcount=157
I answered you about the Farm Cash there.

What do you mean by you can't purchase fuel?

I am not finding it in the store anymore.
I remember being able to purchase in the past.

Thanks for moving my other post so that I may get help;)

KnightRider
Mar 22 2014, 08:45 PM

You don't purchase fuel in the store, go to the bottom right and click on the map, then you click on the Farm Town fuel station, that is where you refuel so that you can use fuel for your tools and such.

Taz D
Mar 22 2014, 08:49 PM

Fuel has never been in the store. You can either produce the fuel cans in an oil refinery from crude oil you get from the Oil pumps if you have those or get them from gifts.

ATerryK
Apr 04 2014, 02:20 PM
It is up top. The first choice for selecting friend sort options.

I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where
!!! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I send gifts almost daily.

Taz D
Apr 04 2014, 05:17 PM
I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where
If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.

KnightRider
Apr 04 2014, 06:48 PM

If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.

Like Taz if it is the banner to hire friends to earn 3 FC here is a screen shot.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1.0-9/10014584_720929674595952_855635378_n.jpg

There is another banner that offers 15 FC it is from Facebook and you have to either input a credit card or verify a PayPal account to get the 15 FC. My neighbor had it, but it is gone so they might not have it anymore.

ATerryK
Apr 05 2014, 07:10 AM
I saw this in one of the quotes and was wondering if it still works. if so, how?

#7 Report Post
Old Jan 21 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien45 View Post
i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again

Taz D
Apr 05 2014, 09:59 AM
I saw this in one of the quotes and was wondering if it still works. if so, how?

#7 Report Post
Old Jan 21 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien45 View Post
i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again
Yes it still works. You click on the banner when you see it and select who you want to send it to from the list given. The banner will not be there all the time. It is random when it will show. Once you have earned your 30 FC then it will not show any more.

Endy72LM
Apr 13 2014, 09:44 PM
:confused:
A few levels back I was receiving 2 Farm Town cash per level,. it lasted for about 5 levels (I think) and then it stopped. I saw it had been a suggestion for each level over 300...it would be great to have this reward to the players who are on often. Anyone know why it was started then stopped? Thanks

KnightRider
Apr 13 2014, 11:05 PM
:confused:
A few levels back I was receiving 2 Farm Town cash per level,. it lasted for about 5 levels (I think) and then it stopped. I saw it had been a suggestion for each level over 300...it would be great to have this reward to the players who are on often. Anyone know why it was started then stopped? Thanks

There was 2 times that they gave 2 FC per level, I believe the first was levels 376 - 400 and the last one was 476 - 500.

EDIT: I was mistaken on the first time, I had forgot that they only released 15 levels at that time so the levels was from 386-400.

Eradani
Apr 14 2014, 12:28 AM
There was 2 times that they gave 2 FC per level, I believe the first was levels 376 - 400 and the last one was 476 - 500.

christmas bonus for us?? :)

Endy72LM
Apr 14 2014, 12:31 PM
Okay thank you! I hope they bring it back, because it helps with buying more stuff. :)

neferteetee
Apr 23 2014, 03:47 PM
Hi

I'm hoping this is the right section. I've mistakenly bought a FC item from the stores the 'Event Catering Services' and was just wondering if you could take it back and return my FC?

It's my own fault, I hadn't looked properly at what I'd done, I'd gotten used to all the Facs on the left hand side of the screen being coins, with the cash items being on the right hand side and as I'd not been on for a good few months I was catching up on the Facs and Services that had become available.

I've put it in my storage for now...if it can't be undone, no worries, just asking out of hope.

Missy

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 04:01 PM
Hi

I'm hoping this is the right section. I've mistakenly bought a FC item from the stores the 'Event Catering Services' and was just wondering if you could take it back and return my FC?

It's my own fault, I hadn't looked properly at what I'd done, I'd gotten used to all the Facs on the left hand side of the screen being coins, with the cash items being on the right hand side and as I'd not been on for a good few months I was catching up on the Facs and Services that had become available.

I've put it in my storage for now...if it can't be undone, no worries, just asking out of hope.

Missy

You need to contact support for a refund, refunds can’t be done through the forum. To contact support click where it says Click Here in my signature line below, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. Be patient, it can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours. The decision on whether to give a refund is completely up to Support.

neferteetee
Apr 23 2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks KnightRider

Sorry I'd just come back to delete my post as I'd just found another thread that answered my question, probably posted by you lol and have now done the support thing but thanks loads for the info.

This is what happens when you don't play for ages and just go clicking away like a lunatic! lol

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks KnightRider

Sorry I'd just come back to delete my post as I'd just found another thread that answered my question, probably posted by you lol and have now done the support thing but thanks loads for the info.

This is what happens when you don't play for ages and just go clicking away like a lunatic! lol

Your welcome. I try not to rush if possible.

ralphcrain
Apr 27 2014, 08:02 PM
I am a long time player of farmtown. I am wondering what is the fastest way to earn farmtown coins. The amount of coins required to buy some of the farm upgrades is a little on the steep side.

What is the fastest way to earn cash? crops? facilities? working in the market? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

KnightRider
Apr 27 2014, 08:20 PM
I am a long time player of farmtown. I am wondering what is the fastest way to earn farmtown coins. The amount of coins required to buy some of the farm upgrades is a little on the steep side.

What is the fastest way to earn cash? crops? facilities? working in the market? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I like using Acorn Squash which you can harvest every 4 days 4 hours real time. The bank is a good way to get lots of coins, but it cost 5 million coins and to load it just over 2.4 million. Below is a chart of the bank and its costs, you can make a profit of 223,160 coins a day and 1,562,120 a week.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1452557_662795573742696_1293862252_n.jpg

ralphcrain
Apr 27 2014, 08:48 PM
what is the bank?

Taz D
Apr 27 2014, 08:51 PM
what is the bank?
It is in the facilities section of the store. It is a non-workable facility, meaning your neighbors can not help with it.

garylr
May 02 2014, 10:52 PM
:confused:It seems to me that buying Farm Cash vs. Coins bought are unreasonable rations.
Example: $4.99 gets 7500 coins or 25FC. but to expand my farm costs either 25 FC or 300,000,000 coins. What is it that I am not seeing?
I can expand my farm for $4.99 if I buy with Farm Cash, but if I bought my expansion with coins it would cost about $200.00 real money.

bluehair
May 03 2014, 05:28 AM
:confused:It seems to me that buying Farm Cash vs. Coins bought are unreasonable rations.
Example: $4.99 gets 7500 coins or 25FC. but to expand my farm costs either 25 FC or 300,000,000 coins. What is it that I am not seeing?
I can expand my farm for $4.99 if I buy with Farm Cash, but if I bought my expansion with coins it would cost about $200.00 real money.

why would you spend real money on coins when you can obtain those by playing the game?

lillyobrien
May 07 2014, 06:06 PM
I bought an upgrade for my tree shaker and it was there,I used it but today it is gone??? It cost 45 farm cash,what happened?

Taz D
May 07 2014, 06:24 PM
I bought an upgrade for my tree shaker and it was there,I used it but today it is gone??? It cost 45 farm cash,what happened?
I see an 8x4 tree shaker in your data showing it is on your farm somewhere. Try hiding trees, flowers, buildings and decorations and search through all your farms. It should be there somewhere. If you still can't see it please post alink to your farm here so we can look for it.

lillyobrien
May 07 2014, 06:31 PM
Thank you so much for your help.Why would this happen as I had it in my storage. Very glad I found it and learned something for future.

garylr
May 07 2014, 09:38 PM
why would you spend real money on coins when you can obtain those by playing the game?

I was hoping for some rational explanation. Not another question.
I'll answer yours, if you answer mine.

I was very near amassing enough coins through harvests and facillities but was just a little short of what I needed. I had sold everything I could at the time. I wanted a few more coins to buy something at that time. So I was going to buy a few coins to complete the transaction. That is when I was astonished at the dollars vs coins exchange rate.
I guess the real answer is that slashkey is in business to make money and they would rather that I just buy all the facilities with dollars. I understand that and can see it in the way they control what you can and cannot buy with coins.
But my original question remains unanswered.
Could someone at least try?

Taz D
May 07 2014, 09:45 PM

I was very near amassing enough coins through harvests and facillities but was just a little short of what I needed. I had sold everything I could at the time. I wanted a few more coins to buy something at that time. So I was going to buy a few coins to complete the transaction. That is when I was astonished at the dollars vs coins exchange rate.
I guess the real answer is that slashkey is in business to make money and they would rather that I just buy all the facilities with dollars. I understand that and can see it in the way they control what you can and cannot buy with coins.
Only the developers know the answer to your question and they are not going to say. My opinion would be that they do not expect you to buy coins for an expansion, but only for new players who don't plan well and run out of coins to buy seed.

KnightRider
May 07 2014, 09:48 PM

They probably made it so that you could purchase coins also so that if someone wanted to purchase coins they could, but if you want an explanation of why they made the exchange rate the way they did you would have to contact Slashkey only they can tell you, people on the forum can only guess.

Bonnie Jo
May 07 2014, 11:24 PM
I think the coins for cash thing is just left over from the days before there was FC and they never removed it. Back in those days it took forever to build up coins and I wouldn't be surprised if players actually bought them.

pensacolapoppy
May 08 2014, 06:12 PM
At one time, you could be hired for cash.
And I can remember receiving 1 FC for every new neighbor.
Is either of these still operational?

Taz D
May 08 2014, 06:24 PM
At one time, you could be hired for cash.
And I can remember receiving 1 FC for every new neighbor.
Is either of these still operational?
The hire for FC was a banner at the top of your farm you could hire them for 1 FC to harvest something and then 2 FC for doing a facility. The maximum you could get was 30 FC by doing this. If you already got your 30 FC then you will not see that banner any more. Even if you hadn't the banner was random. That was the only way to get FC for anyone.
Now you can earn FC for doing so many quests per week. You can read about that in the Game Guide chapter on Quests.

joyce.pendleton
Dec 07 2014, 05:48 PM
How does the train help with facility work?

The Mayor will work 50% of your neighbors facilities for free. Each train car you have on your dispatched train will increase the amount worked by the Mayor by 5%, If you own 10 cars, then the Mayor will work ALL facilities for you.

If you have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 freight cars on each train the Mayor will complete all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm. If you do not meet this requirement then the Mayor will still help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms"
Just spend over $640 FARM CASH. Have 2 trains ea with 10 different cars - all coupled properly but 20 cars NOT NAVIGATING FARMS AS SUPPOSED TO???

marymarcel
Dec 07 2014, 05:57 PM
How does the train help with facility work?

The Mayor will work 50% of your neighbors facilities for free. Each train car you have on your dispatched train will increase the amount worked by the Mayor by 5%, If you own 10 cars, then the Mayor will work ALL facilities for you.

If you have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 freight cars on each train the Mayor will complete all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm. If you do not meet this requirement then the Mayor will still help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms"
Just spend over $640 FARM CASH. Have 2 trains ea with 10 different cars - all coupled properly but 20 cars NOT NAVIGATING FARMS AS SUPPOSED TO???

Hi Joyce:)

Are your trains dispatched?, you need to dispatch them in order to work your friends facilities from one farm.:)

Queen.of.Clutter
Dec 13 2014, 02:22 AM
It's so sad to see the lack of interest in the game (on the Forum) -- it seems the Forum is active maybe 2 weeks after a new release, then pretty much nothing ... Each time I hire someone to work my farms, I try to send a message to give them tips, then forward the link to the Forum .... People just don't seem to care. Someone called me a horrible name, and said "It's only a game, get over it" .....

I understand it's just a game, but I have spent a ton of cash on this game, and more importantly - I have made FRIENDS thru this 'game' .... and the friendships go beyond just the 'game' .... I take pride in the fact that I am with this 'game' from almost the beginning .... I love it !!

Am I nuts?? I am insane?? When I hire someone to do farms, and they grab the crops and run .... am I crazy to be upset?? Am I obsessed because I actually call them on it ??

Yes, it's 'just a game' ... but to me, it's so much more. Farm Town has been there when I fell apart and felt I had NOTHING ..... the friendships I made pulled me out of that dark spot ..... I cherish the people I have met and interacted with .... I am just sad that it seems no one really has interest anymore ....

I REALLY NEED Stoneface to tell another Holiday Tale !! LOL !!

DianeCK
Dec 13 2014, 07:17 AM
It's so sad to see the lack of interest in the game (on the Forum) -- it seems the Forum is active maybe 2 weeks after a new release, then pretty much nothing ... Each time I hire someone to work my farms, I try to send a message to give them tips, then forward the link to the Forum .... People just don't seem to care. Someone called me a horrible name, and said "It's only a game, get over it" .....

I understand it's just a game, but I have spent a ton of cash on this game, and more importantly - I have made FRIENDS thru this 'game' .... and the friendships go beyond just the 'game' .... I take pride in the fact that I am with this 'game' from almost the beginning .... I love it !!

Am I nuts?? I am insane?? When I hire someone to do farms, and they grab the crops and run .... am I crazy to be upset?? Am I obsessed because I actually call them on it ??

Yes, it's 'just a game' ... but to me, it's so much more. Farm Town has been there when I fell apart and felt I had NOTHING ..... the friendships I made pulled me out of that dark spot ..... I cherish the people I have met and interacted with .... I am just sad that it seems no one really has interest anymore ....

I understand how you feel, I also started at the beginning and spend a lot have about everything this game has put out and plan to buy more. I look at it as here in this thread it's good that no one is having trouble with the game, but a waiting the next release, I am that is why I am here. Made many wonderful lasting friends too, if you want to add me please do I always enjoy making new friends.

NiMo1960
Dec 13 2014, 07:17 AM

There is still plenty of interest in the game, but less chatting about the game (just those with loading/game issues).

The coop quests has shown me the interest is still there,cos before that I only had maybe 5 active players from the 108 so called neighbours, and now I have over 90 active players since I asked on her for coop quest neighbours.

As for helping others out, well that is down to spare time available. The game now takes up a lot of personal time and the items needed to speed things up costs money, but those that have more time to play are also the ones who do not / may not have the spare cash to buy the required items, kinda catch 22.

marymarcel
Dec 13 2014, 07:34 AM
Hi all:)

I moved your posts to our General Feedback section, so you are able to comment and discuss about the game and the forum. Thank you:)

Jean's Farm
Dec 13 2014, 08:05 AM

I started way back when, too. I usually don't bother with the people in the market place. I stick with my good neighbors.

I have a harvest buddy and we meet up every night and harvest each others farms and chat. We have been doing this probably 2 years. You don't get the extra from the market place hire.....the large amount is only good if you sell it....and it's a lot more friendly.

I have a bunch of new friends since the co-op quests started. And I have one or two from before who I still chat with or PM.

I only go to the market place to sell my stuff. Or if I'm bored I'll go and get hired. I just do my job...post a thank you note....and leave. If the person starts talking to me I will chat back.

I sometimes think people hired don't chat because they are in full screen and don't see the chat. But on the same hand there are some rude one's too.

And I'm not sure I want to be friends with some of the people who blow up the forum after a release. Most are chronic complainers. I do post on here...not that much. And I do look for my problem before I post about it.

If you need another friend please send me a request. I'm not sure we can be neighbors on the game cause I am at my limit....but we can be FB friends and still work each others facs, etc.

Taz D
Dec 13 2014, 08:58 AM
As a moderator I see a lot of players coming to the forums to check on things for the game and specially looking to see if we have a new release. I see a lot of new and old players registering in the forum in the last few months that never bothered to register before.
Just because there are not a lot of posts being done tells me that things are running fairly smoothly for them. The posts I do see are mostly for the new co-op quests and the contests that we have started here and those are good things. And yes we could use another Stoneface story. :)
The hiring problems have always been there Queen of Clutter, and will always be there. It is the nature of some people. Don't let it get you down.

StoneFace
Dec 13 2014, 11:55 AM

If you are nuts and maybe insane, so be it...... and so am I. Hard to believe that in about 5 months (for me) it will be 6 YEARS on Farm Town. I may have to start naming farms, or at least some streets, after ME. hehehe.

I will be re-posting the updated version of A Farmtown Christmas Carol next week.
And I am working (as time and imagination permit) on another story with hopefully a pre-Christmas and pre-new/release release.

SeniorCornwall
Dec 14 2014, 10:06 PM
I think every person gets what they want from the game. Some like to make it a social event and chat to others... They build up friendships over time, and enjoy both the game and the bonds they build. Others like the challenge of the game and seek to work their farms alone. Same as real life - some are thinkers - some talkers. Some come for the social interaction, while others may enjoy the break from the real world and it's interactions....

There was a good comment above about the inability of using chat in full screen mode. I work my farms in this mode and rarely see the comments. Some have sent messages instead....

Don't think any approach is wrong. Same as some like to make pretty farms - others want production houses. Some like to maximize factories / service facilities - others not so much.

As for me, I come to unwind and play farmtown. I try to maximize my productions and fill everything as much as possible. Post often, and keep myself challenged that way. Not into decorating (although nothing wrong with those that do). I don't really take time to chat it up - but am always respectful of others. Firstly don't like chat messaging.... (much prefer voice). Secondly, it cuts into my farming (and I have so much to do).

Maybe the solution is to find like minded souls out there that share similar interest

SilentOneCanada

Dutch85
Dec 19 2014, 06:46 PM
Even though I don't post very often, I do come to the forum everyday. I come to see if there is any news about the game, and if I'm having a problem, it's nice to know if others are having the same problem I'm having. I think like TAZ said, less activity in the forum, just means things are running smoothly. I have been playing FT since May 2009, and still going strong. I spend money on this game and no other. The reason I spend here is because we have the best devs and mods who help when there is a problem. Without that support, I wouldn't spend my money here. As for rude people in the game that I might hire, I take it with a grain of salt. There are so many nice people who play, that it outweighs the rude people. Merry Christmas everyone!

Jean's Farm
Dec 20 2014, 07:34 AM
Even though I don't post very often, I do come to the forum everyday. I come to see if there is any news about the game, and if I'm having a problem, it's nice to know if others are having the same problem I'm having. I think like TAZ said, less activity in the forum, just means things are running smoothly. I have been playing FT since May 2009, and still going strong. I spend money on this game and no other. The reason I spend here is because we have the best devs and mods who help when there is a problem. Without that support, I wouldn't spend my money here. As for rude people in the game that I might hire, I take it with a grain of salt. There are so many nice people who play, that it outweighs the rude people. Merry Christmas everyone!

Well said, Dutch85!!!! Merry Christmas to you, too and to everyone!!!! :)

francescarw
Dec 20 2014, 03:51 PM
why do we still need 30 neighbours to enlarge farm 3?

francescarw
Dec 20 2014, 03:52 PM
or farm cash?

Taz D
Dec 20 2014, 03:56 PM
why do we still need 30 neighbours to enlarge farm 3?

or farm cash?
Hi Frances,
Because it is still the rule. Doesn't matter what level you are one that farm is still set to require 30 neighbors. The object was and still is to get you to have at least 30 neighbors.

RickSGM
Dec 20 2014, 08:52 PM
I rarely post, but come here more or less for information. Like one said earlier, I play farmtown to relax. i've gotten some new friends from it, and love it. The wife and I both play, and enjoy it.

tkeey
Dec 27 2014, 09:43 PM
got a fb card for christmas, How do I get the fb credits for farmtown cash ? please someone let me know thank you

Taz D
Jan 03 2015, 12:54 PM
got a fb card for christmas, How do I get the fb credits for farmtown cash ? please someone let me know thank you
Hi tkeey,
You have to go to Facebook settings and into Payments in the left column. There you can see instructions on how to redeem the card. Once that is done then you can use those to buy farm cash through the Buy Cash tab in the game.

harrywhitmore@comcast.net
Jan 05 2015, 11:16 AM
Who is in charge of the complaint dept, i am up set , my mouse finger has a callus and i have been pretty busy on farmtown , my complaint is i just jumped over from 999,999,999 xps to 1,000,000,000 xps and it does not show on my home page , would some one please give us ten digit workers some space at top and not hide all our xps , it might not mean much to you but i have worked hard to get to this level , thank you, i see there is about 40 more farmers who are my neighbors and they have the same problem

Taz D
Jan 05 2015, 11:37 AM
Who is in charge of the complaint dept, i am up set , my mouse finger has a callus and i have been pretty busy on farmtown , my complaint is i just jumped over from 999,999,999 xps to 1,000,000,000 xps and it does not show on my home page , would some one please give us ten digit workers some space at top and not hide all our xps , it might not mean much to you but i have worked hard to get to this level , thank you, i see there is about 40 more farmers who are my neighbors and they have the same problem
Hi Harry,
What would you like for them to remove for you to be able to see the whole number of your experience? There is only so much cpace across the top of the farm to place all the information needed. You can hover your mouse over the experience and see the entire number, the same way you can see all of your coins.

Shantily
Jan 16 2015, 07:23 AM
Is there any way to earn fc right now. besides leveling up? I heard they had a promotion with a soda company before but I missed it :(

Snookie Sue
Jan 16 2015, 09:29 AM
Is anyone else having trouble in the market place? I go to it and there is no one there but me this morning. Any suggestions mods?

marymarcel
Jan 16 2015, 09:55 AM
Is anyone else having trouble in the market place? I go to it and there is no one there but me this morning. Any suggestions mods?

Hi Snookie Sue:)

Make sure you have your language set to english please.:)

Taz D
Jan 16 2015, 10:10 AM
Is there any way to earn fc right now. besides leveling up? I heard they had a promotion with a soda company before but I missed it :(

Hi Shantily,
You can earn FC by doing the regular quests. If you complete 3 in a 7 day period then you can get 1 FC or if you can complete 8 in that 7 day period then you can earn 2 FC. There is also the Earn Cash tab where there are offers made through Facebook and Trialpay for ways to earn FC.

carmengia
Feb 12 2015, 11:27 AM
Every survey i take, every tiome i have downloaded new games, today it was double down, ft promises cash i get squat, ...... To add insult to injury..... I made a shari berries purchase to get 77 ft..... Yep squat......

Ft owes me at least 100 ft cash, ...... I am about ready to begin an online boycott

any help...... Oh btw flash and all other updates are updated.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gcrf7we7rw44oxi5owk0w7znaeho-ielh6wl7yl7pazn3abnx706

all discussions about farm cash and facebook credits

hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to farm cash in the feedback section we have decided to make an official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the suggestion section. This thread is the one to post in for suggestions about farm cash.. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022

we will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Taz D
Feb 12 2015, 01:00 PM
Every survey i take, every tiome i have downloaded new games, today it was double down, ft promises cash i get squat, ...... To add insult to injury..... I made a shari berries purchase to get 77 ft..... Yep squat......

Ft owes me at least 100 ft cash, ...... I am about ready to begin an online boycott

any help...... Oh btw flash and all other updates are updated.
Hi Camengia,
Your post in the Help & Support thread about Farm Cash has been answered. Farm Town does not run those offers. They are run by Trialpay for Facebook and Farm Town. You need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there to contact Trialpaty about not getting paid for those.

deehallam
Feb 12 2015, 08:45 PM
Today I had a message at my farm saying I had agreed to work for another farmer and would earn farm cash. I took a chance and went to the farm (no one I knew) and worked in one facility and voila.....earned 2 Farm Cash. Does anyone know how this works???? Thanks farmers!
Yes, above the farm there is occasionally a blue line that allows you to invite friends to work for you and earn FC. ( up to 30 FC) A selection of people are already listed and consists of people that haven't played for many months or even years, or just people that are or were, on your Facebook. If you invite them to work for you and they do that by going to their farm and watering the flowers, both sender and the receiver get cash, depending on how many reply to the request. .

knolan
Feb 23 2015, 11:26 AM
I am still disappointed in the fee schedule that is set for the tools or other items requiring the purchase by farmcash. WHY do you have to make it so difficult for the players to obtain the items?? WHY do you chose to make them so expensive? Instead of designing a game for all to play, you have chosen to design a game for those who are in the top 2% who earn higher incomes and pay real monies in order to play & afford everything available. Why have you become so greedy? The game is going to fall flat one day & something will happen because of the greed by the developers, and then you won't have all the non-payees to support your game. If you want to send a jolt down everyone's spine, change your frequency to lower numbers. It would be revolting to turn it around & show the players that you're not going to play the greed game anymore and your going to focus on the 'fun' aspect of the game instead of the 'money hungry' aspect. The developers have fallen into the money pit, & the players are throwing money down to feed them. Even at a time when we would think that people learn that the greed eventually leads to a breakdown & bust. It will happen if things aren't redirected away from the few addicted players with cash, to the majority of players who play for enjoyment & purpose.

Tiger
Feb 23 2015, 06:15 PM
try here to maybe get answer.........
I am just asking do you ever have specials/sales etc on buying Farmcash ??

Hi there,

No, not that I'm aware of.

Jean's Farm
Feb 24 2015, 06:51 PM
I am still disappointed in the fee schedule that is set for the tools or other items requiring the purchase by farmcash. WHY do you have to make it so difficult for the players to obtain the items?? WHY do you chose to make them so expensive? Instead of designing a game for all to play, you have chosen to design a game for those who are in the top 2% who earn higher incomes and pay real monies in order to play & afford everything available. Why have you become so greedy? The game is going to fall flat one day & something will happen because of the greed by the developers, and then you won't have all the non-payees to support your game. If you want to send a jolt down everyone's spine, change your frequency to lower numbers. It would be revolting to turn it around & show the players that you're not going to play the greed game anymore and your going to focus on the 'fun' aspect of the game instead of the 'money hungry' aspect. The developers have fallen into the money pit, & the players are throwing money down to feed them. Even at a time when we would think that people learn that the greed eventually leads to a breakdown & bust. It will happen if things aren't redirected away from the few addicted players with cash, to the majority of players who play for enjoyment & purpose.

Thank you for putting me in the "top 2% who earn higher incomes and pay real monies in order to play & afford everything available." I am on Social Security Disability and a small LTD from my job I had. I AM NOT THE TOP 2%......more like the bottom of the pile. My monthly income puts me just above the poverty level.

I spend money on this game. $40 for 250 FC is nothing to spend now a days. I could spend that on the movies and dinner for myself for one evening and get what 4 hours of pleasure. I choose to spend it here (ONCE a month or every other) instead. This gives me hours, days, months, years of pleasure from that $40.

IT IS A GAME!!!!! You are supposed to use your brain thinking to get ahead. If they gave it all to you what is the fun of that???

If people did NOT spend money on this game there would be no game. How do you expect the devs to get paid for their time?? This is their job. The talents they have to create this game are amazing and I feel they earn every penny!!

This is the ONLY, I repeat ONLY game I know of on FB that gives you a chance to earn money. If you use your brain and play it right you can earn up to 4 FC a week just playing the game. That's about $17 a month or over 200 a year. Throw in the 25 FC they give maybe up to 4 times a year for leveling up. And you are up to 300 a year.....

I do not have every tool made on here. I pick and choose what I want to buy.

The majority of my friends who play do so because they love the game. Some spend money some don't. You can play the game without spending any money. I have never played another game where the head dev gets with you one on one to fix a problem you are having with the game. (Been there, done that!!)

If you don't like the game or think it's greedy go play Zyngas Farmville!!!!

RFMad
Feb 24 2015, 06:56 PM
Thank you for putting me in the "top 2% who earn higher incomes and pay real monies in order to play & afford everything available." I am on Social Security Disability and a small LTD from my job I had. I AM NOT THE TOP 2%......more like the bottom of the pile. My monthly income puts me just above the poverty level.

I spend money on this game. $40 for 250 FC is nothing to spend now a days. I could spend that on the movies and dinner for myself for one evening and get what 4 hours of pleasure. I choose to spend it here (ONCE a month or every other) instead. This gives me hours, days, months, years of pleasure from that $40.

IT IS A GAME!!!!! You are supposed to use your brain thinking to get ahead. If they gave it all to you what is the fun of that???

If people did NOT spend money on this game there would be no game. How do you expect the devs to get paid for their time?? This is their job. The talents they have to create this game are amazing and I feel they earn every penny!!

This is the ONLY, I repeat ONLY game I know of on FB that gives you a chance to earn money. If you use your brain and play it right you can earn up to 4 FC a week just playing the game. That's about $17 a month or over 200 a year. Throw in the 25 FC they give maybe up to 4 times a year for leveling up. And you are up to 300 a year.....

The majority of my friends who play do so because they love the game. Some spend money some don't. You can play the game without spending any money. I have never played another game where the head dev gets with you one on one to fix a problem you are having with the game. (Been there, done that!!)

Thank you for saying what I've been thinking! At least with Farm Town, you aren't forced to buy anything and can still play the game. Farmville gives you $1 for leveling up and that can take months! This is the best game around! The devs work hard and the support is wonderful!!

dnana
Feb 24 2015, 06:56 PM

Thank you!!! It's those of us who choose to spend a little real money now and then who subsidize the other players, so the whining needs to stop. This is the real world, there is no such thing as a free lunch and developers kids have to eat too! If you can't move up as fast as you would like, whose fault is that? Relax and take the game for what it is, not what you would prefer it to be. Happy Farming!!

cleotanglao
Feb 24 2015, 09:35 PM
What im trying to point out here is that knolan is not like any other typical people also she buys everything she want, and shes very helpful, from what she said it wasn't for herself but for the people who could'nt afford it...just like you said play farmville we have played farmville we are the riches player on farmville....;)

maggiel29
Feb 25 2015, 02:46 AM

Agree totally - very well said. If the Devs dont earn money out of this game they cant carry on - its not a charity and if I am in the top 2% then I feel darn sorry for those poor souls that arent! Keep it up Devs you are doing a wonderful job.

BTW HOW exactly is winging about the cost of the game supposed to be related to the current release - just saying ...................

Farmer Tony
Mar 01 2015, 06:56 AM

Well said, cheers!

GRB
Mar 03 2015, 04:35 PM

Very well said. You go girl !!!!! Those whiners want equality, when long time players have worked hard at what they have here. It's a game people, enjoy it, play it, don't play it, spend, don't spend, but quit the whining, please

PapaDoe
Mar 19 2015, 10:41 AM
I like to come to the Forum... how ever I find it very hard to find things and to navigate sometimes.. I get frustrated and leave... for instance I type in a word(s) in the search and it gives me nothing... "not found" would like to know where I can go to get a quick tutorial.. haven't looked on you tube for a video maybe I should .. But honestly..I just wanted to ask why is the marquee on the movie house backwards... Noticed that Farm Town is written as if you were inside looking out.??!!! Just curious. :confused:

jmckeone1961
Mar 19 2015, 11:15 AM
The fact that so many of the upper level tools don't have a coin value but only a farm bucks value is a problem I'd love to see addressed. Paying real world cash to get pretend money isn't in the cards for me.

I've also taken a crack at the Earn Cash tab and so far any I've tried have only been an exercise in futility yielding no farm cash but consuming time in the effort. Can anyone recommend any of them that actually works?

Taz D
Mar 19 2015, 11:35 AM
I like to come to the Forum... how ever I find it very hard to find things and to navigate sometimes.. I get frustrated and leave... for instance I type in a word(s) in the search and it gives me nothing... "not found" would like to know where I can go to get a quick tutorial.. haven't looked on you tube for a video maybe I should .. But honestly..I just wanted to ask why is the marquee on the movie house backwards... Noticed that Farm Town is written as if you were inside looking out.??!!! Just curious. :confused:
Hi PapDoe,
If text is on a building one way to face it is backwards because it is a mirror image of the original graphic. So one way shows it right and the other one shows it reversed.

rosie41244
Apr 16 2015, 07:30 AM
I have played FT for years but it is getting to expensive to play I think the cost of new farms and upgrading them is way to much. I may have to stop playing because of this. I play off and on all day help my neighbors and even buy things but it is getting to where I will not be able to keep it up. They may remove this but just had to vent and do not know where to go with it.

Thanks for everything..:(

carolannhallam
Apr 17 2015, 02:37 PM
I agree. If I want to increase my farm #1 from 24x24 to 26x26, it would cost 10 billion coins. That's a bit ridiculous. Why does everything have to be bought with FC when it comes to tools? There are too many FC items and not enough FC rewards. Can we have a facility that manufactures FC?

NewCitizon12
May 09 2015, 09:09 AM
been playing farm town since it started but can't afford to play now, I have only got 23 farms as I just cant raise enough billions to buy any more but I do play every day, but on the verge of leaving, the price is too high, it was a great game once but not enjoying it now, :mad:

carolann43
May 09 2015, 09:31 AM
With todays economy and being on fixed income, I am at a stand still. I can not buy FC. We don't even have a house. Living in a camper at a cheap campground. But it has wi-fi

Dad Shadow
May 11 2015, 05:55 AM
Agree Rosie.
They want HARD CASH from you.
Nothing new to do each month.
Same old boring stuff.
Many high lvl friends (+500) have quit.
Watch for mods to alter my post.
They always do.
They do not like the truth.

whosyou?
May 11 2015, 10:23 AM
Agree Rosie.
Same old boring stuff.
They always do.

No they don't alter your post.

This is a business...a business is for making money.Do you have a secret way to earn a living,run this game,make updates and keep players (most ) happy and do it all for free?You also realize you are not required to purchase anything right?Everything that cost FC is a "want",not a need.

Curious...if the game is "boring",why are you playing and complaining about buying more "boring" items?

whosyou?
May 11 2015, 10:26 AM
I agree. If I want to increase my farm #1 from 24x24 to 26x26, it would cost 10 billion coins. That's a bit ridiculous. Why does everything have to be bought with FC when it comes to tools? There are too many FC items and not enough FC rewards. Can we have a facility that manufactures FC?

You can earn 4 FC aweek doing quest.You also have FC for each lvl..625 so far.FREE.

This is a business,a business is supposed to make money.

aemt444
May 11 2015, 11:26 AM
Im struggling with wanting to continue with this game . My issue is there is so much money needed to upgrade farms, buy new farms, purchase facilities and other things that have to be bought with fc. I wouldnt mind sinking a little bit of money into this but seriously its 40 bucks for 250 fc which can be used up VERY quickly trying to upgrade farms or buy facilities.
I can't sink the kind of money youd have to put into this to really start upgrading etc. I thought when I started you could buy and upgrade farms for at most a million.. now its billions... come on now that seems excessive to me. I can't put hundreds of my real life money into this to adequately play the game . Am I missing something? Is there a more realistic way to purchase upgrades etc ?

THis is really bumming me out!! ( I been playing this for years but can't keep throwing excessive amounts or real life money into it)

Melissa

Tiger
May 11 2015, 11:36 AM
Im struggling with wanting to continue with this game . My issue is there is so much money needed to upgrade farms, buy new farms, purchase facilities and other things that have to be bought with fc. I wouldnt mind sinking a little bit of money into this but seriously its 40 bucks for 250 fc which can be used up VERY quickly trying to upgrade farms or buy facilities.
I can't sink the kind of money youd have to put into this to really start upgrading etc. I thought when I started you could buy and upgrade farms for at most a million.. now its billions... come on now that seems excessive to me. I can't put hundreds of my real life money into this to adequately play the game . Am I missing something? Is there a more realistic way to purchase upgrades etc ?

THis is really bumming me out!! ( I been playing this for years but can't keep throwing excessive amounts or real life money into it)

Melissa

Hi,

I moved your post to general feedback as you do not need help with missing farm cash. Here, others will be able to reply to you and give you their opinions.

Personally I'm in no hurry to upgrade all my farms to the max. I buy with coins when I can and occasionally splash out for the more expensive upgrades (billions). I don't feel the need to buy everything with FC and play the game as i choose.

aemt444
May 11 2015, 11:41 AM
You can earn 4 FC aweek doing quest.You also have FC for each lvl..625 so far.FREE.

TO those that mentioned this is a business ... I totally get that ! However to be fair for me to do any really upgrading I would have to spend several hundred dollars. THis isn't a time share.. Its a game and one with lots of glitches and for me while entertaining its not on the same level as high tech video games you can play online so to spend more then 40 dollars a month is a lot for what you get. Ashamed to admit it but Ive already put probably 400 dollars or more into this game . Actually I'm sure its more then that . So to say "its a business" only is fair to a certain degree and a certain dollar amount. In the beginning it seemed reasonable but that was when farms and facilities costs millions not billions. This and bejeweled is now the only games I play .. I quit the others or similar reasons. I'm just frustrated because Id like something like this as a form of recreation but can't justify spending car payment type money every month.

aemt444
May 11 2015, 11:43 AM

Melissa
P.S. I know I earn farm cash by leveling up and quests and I do that . Im level 570 or so. But even if I earned a farm cash a day that would only let me level up one farm a month.

whosyou?
May 11 2015, 12:58 PM
P.S. I know I earn farm cash by leveling up and quests and I do that . Im level 570 or so. But even if I earned a farm cash a day that would only let me level up one farm a month.

The farm upgrades are for coins,not FC.If you choose to upgrade farms for your FC rather than buying a coin generating facility,unless you have and want to throw FC at the game,you are doing it wrong.

A person can easily make a few billion coins a week whilst only playing a few hours a week.I have spent some cash....but I do not own a majority of the FC factories/services.Nor do I own most of the big tools or trains.I have 5 active neighbors that I work their stuff at least once a week,which nets me almost 350-400 Million coins per week.Just running my factories once a week adds about 400-600 million (depends if I have duplicate coin factories running).Other people make 10 billion a week.The cost of the farms is simply to give a coin sink for the most active players earning so much.I still only have 20 farms with the last 8 at 18x18....and I am good with that for now.Not in a hurry since there is no 1st place or competition to "force" me to play at a faster pace.It might take me a few weeks,or even a month or 2 to get enough coins to upgrade....but I am good with playing tuttle the turtle.

aemt444
May 11 2015, 03:31 PM
I dont know how people make 10 billion a week because Im at like 9 1/2 billion total now after a long time playing this. Clearly I already made mistakes by buying tools and such. I only have like 20 farms myself and they are no where near upgraded to their max. I know that no one forces me to play at a faster pace and all but I really feel that 250 farm cash for 40 dollars when many things cost 35 40 or even 50 farm cash is excessive for the type of game this is . I guess I hoped someone had some miracle answer of how to accrue cash or coins more easily. I also felt the need to vent and part of me kind of hoped those that set up the cash for coins or farm cash quotas might consider some changes .

windella
May 24 2015, 07:35 PM
I spend money on this game. But it's to a point that there are so many things I can't do because I can't spend 40$ every week on facilities.
My biggest complaint was that I finally earned enough farmcash to get a larger harvesting combine but then I find out I have to buy the separate plow and harvester before I am allowed to buy the next combine!
That doesn't seem fair. Why do I need to buy things I am not going to use?
or I get through a quest and realize I don't have that facility and it's farm cash, not coins. Frustrating.
Last - people who do cooperative quests need someway to see each other in the market. how about that same blue dot in their name plate that is in the "friend" box.

Thanks

SherriX2
May 24 2015, 08:16 PM
Ive quit all other games but this one. I to spend my real money to play ( a lot ) and can not do that anymore. Ive been playing this game since it started. I did have to take a break for a while because I was spending to much real money. I only have 5 farms.....

Farmer Tony
May 25 2015, 07:45 AM
This is a business...a business is for making money.Do you have a secret way to earn a living,run this game,make updates and keep players (most ) happy and do it all for free?You also realize you are not required to purchase anything right?Everything that cost FC is a "want",not a need.

Curious...if the game is "boring",why are you playing and complaining about buying more "boring" items?

Ditto.

Keep up the great work Slashkey!

This game is only what you make it to be. You can play 100% FREE if you like or if you "choose" you can spend cold hard cash to by fancy extras.

I have one neighbor who is been playing for years who only has 4 farms and is completely happy to keep it that way, nice and simple. I make it point to always help out when she posts her facilities which is only once every few weeks because it takes her that long to get them full. And even those are only about half of the coin facilities. LOVE that neighbor and love talking with her, she is always happy and she truly enjoys playing this game.

$40 a month, really? I could FULLY outfit multiple accounts with that kind of money.

A few years ago I was playing a game that I did spend real money on and it got to the point where I felt it was to much and I really wasn't enjoying it. Want to know what I did? I quit the game and blocked the app.

I better get back to my farm now and see if my neighbor is home. Cheers.

Orca Linda
May 26 2015, 01:15 AM
I have to agree, I love playing farmtown and decorating my farms. However, I wonder why the prices keep going up to up grade the farms. I can't afford to continue up grading my famrs and yet I would like them biggr. Maybe take into consideration why up grading is so expensive and consider lowering the prices for up grading. I can't afford to continue purchsing all the new farms that are coming out. thank u

bluehair
May 26 2015, 05:21 AM
I have stopped spending money on facilities and instead spend money on tools to help make things faster. I am currently earning farm cash doing quests.

CareTerr
May 29 2015, 03:21 PM
I too have played FT almost from the beginning. Of course FT is a business; but so is my game. I run my farms like a business on a budget. I have to re-prioritize all the time. I make sure I keep up with buying facilities, so I budget that much real money every month. When I don't think I can afford bigger tools or bigger farms, I tighten things up - inventory trees and flowers and figure what's needed, then stream-line into one-click plots, saving space for more crops or whatever. I also use the green hand to hide ugly or extra facilities, tools, or barns. If I can't enlarge or buy another farm, I better-manage the space on the ones I have. Happy Farming.

servocrow
May 29 2015, 09:27 PM
I have played the game since nearly the beginning. There was a time when I could spend about $30/monthly on the game, but things happened in life where that luxury was taken away. And guess what??? For me, this game is just as enjoyable whether I have all the bells and whistles or not. I PLAY AT MY OWN PACE. Do I have all the latest tools? NO. DO I have all the FC facilities? NO (haven't been able to purchase any for a few years). Do I always get the max FC doing Quests and CQs? NO. Do I have all my farms maxed out? Certainly NOT.

It doesn't matter. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. These are my farms. It is my game, and I am playing my way. I don't believe there is another game on FB that allows one to do that, and I am grateful.

wskibnt
May 30 2015, 05:48 AM
It takes the same amount of time to make a billion as it did to make a million back in the beginning. Ten billion isn't that hard to make. I don't have all the bells and whistles or maxed out farms. I just enjoy the game.

Qivis
May 30 2015, 08:49 PM
Everyone who's saying it costs to much to enlarge the farms should keep in mind that if they are a high enough level to unlock the purchase of a bank in the store (level two hundred something) it will make coins every day since all of its products are non-ingredients. All you have to do it keep them refilled every 3 or 4 days and sell the stocks, certificates of deposit, etc. along with any other non-ingredients.

You will also want to keep in mind that the latest update changed the way working the factories for other people worked. When one clicks one factory's blue button it automatically closes and goes to the next one. They did this precisely because they are well aware that not everyone can spend the money to get trains that increase the speed. :)

knolan
May 31 2015, 10:17 AM
Agree Rosie.
Same old boring stuff.
They always do.

You're right Dad. There's no reason why they have to charge so much to enlarge the fields, I can't get enough coins to enlarge them. If they weren't so greedy, & started thinking smart, they would actually earn more money if people were able to enlarge their farms & then purchase the FC items to put on those farms. I do not want to use my FC to buy enlargements for fields, I have to save those for facilities or tools. So, until they reduce the cost of the farm enlargements, they won't be getting any more money from me. The
30,000,000,000 for an enlargement for land is outrageous. I don't think I will ever be able to have even 1 row of fully enlarged farms. I consider myself a committed player, I have 2 separate accts, & have spent aLOT of money, so I don't think that what I'm asking for is too much.

vonalm
May 31 2015, 10:50 AM
i have been playing since 2009, have 20 farms which are no bigger than 24.
that suits me just fine as bigger farms are harder to work. i used to spent money on FCs but not anymore, and i get along just fine.

kimbee2
May 31 2015, 04:05 PM
I have been playing this game a long time, not sure when I started. I think this game is made with players like myself that are driven to complete and fill 100%.
It is impossible to fill and of the facilities without using farm cash. So I have had to tone down that OCD monster inside of me. I also love the design aspect of the game and am happy to design farms that are pleasing to me. I would like more options to earn farm cash. Buying farm cash isn't an all-the-time option for me. Any chance of raising the amount of farmcash as we climb up levels like some of the other games on facebook?

LadyAngela7
May 31 2015, 06:46 PM
I agree with all of you. Even though I am way back in the game because I don't get a chance to play often, OTR driver so I get on when I can. I only have four farms because I can't buy new and existing ones because they are way too expensive. The game when I first started playing was so fun, its not fun anymore. You guys have taken the fun out of the game. Shame on you...

Mantis
Jun 01 2015, 06:49 AM
There are loads of points i would like to say. first i dont drink or smoke so i do spend my money on games instead of doing those things (not everyone can do this i know) but it what i enjoy.

So when you read my views know that i do spend my money on this game.

1: Not every game gives you an up-date every month and when an up-date does come along it always has something for coins which means when they do it they are doing that for free.

2: farms do cost alot but think of this: once you got a farm its yours for life that means: space on their servers , space to make more money and more space to enjoy. the fact they let you pay in coins is great within it self they will need bigger and better servers to store all our farms where are these going to come from if it was all in coins made from within the game.

3: people say "cant keep up" ? keep up with what ? themselves playing!!! you dont need anything, you dont need more farms , you dont even need tools. in fact when i started palying there was no tools. Yes i know they make the game better and its fun to have loads but you dont need them. So keep up with yourself not the game its not that hard to play at your own speed its not like they have a farmer ranking system.

4: not making enough coins? even with a small starting off farm its easy to get going and earnning money in fact if you do it right you can build up fast with both money and exp. If the forums opens up a post tips to help players I'll gladly post on there from level one up-wards and how to build up fast. its really easy if you know how to do it and you dont even need FC

5: as stated i spend real money on this game why if you dont need to some may ask. because i WANT (not need) those extra facilities and other things and i like to surport the games i enjoy. not everyone can spend thier money on games and everone here can understand that but you dont need too.

6 (my last point) cost of things: yes some things do cost more then they should in my view (EG: the mass selling tool 50 FC , yeah far too much not getting it). but thats my choice. A farm should cost alot and each farm should cost more and more it gives us players something to work towards a large 40 x 40 farm is very nice but working it , computer handling it.and the sheer mass makes it a whole differant way of playing from a small farm. Farm up-grades or new farm i know which one i would pick and if that means me working for it then thats the game for me.

Sorry for the long post just my views

knolan
Jun 25 2015, 08:40 AM
`I still don't understand why the cost of enlarging each farm is so expensive. I have been playing since 2009 and still can't afford the cost of enlarging my farms. I try to play fairly, but I would like to know HOW those farmers that can afford all of the enlargements/upgrades.?? I rarely ever get over 10,000,000.000 and I definitely don't want to spend all my farmcash or all of my coins on farm enlargements. I can only assume that those farmers that do have all of the farm upgrades have either spent aLOT of cold hard cash, or have some indirect way of increasing their coin count. I would like to know how to increase my coins to 100,000,000,000..

Dutch85
Jun 25 2015, 12:20 PM
`I still don't understand why the cost of enlarging each farm is so expensive. I have been playing since 2009 and still can't afford the cost of enlarging my farms. I try to play fairly, but I would like to know HOW those farmers that can afford all of the enlargements/upgrades.?? I rarely ever get over 10,000,000.000 and I definitely don't want to spend all my farmcash or all of my coins on farm enlargements. I can only assume that those farmers that do have all of the farm upgrades have either spent aLOT of cold hard cash, or have some indirect way of increasing their coin count. I would like to know how to increase my coins to 100,000,000,000..

I make the most coins from posting my service facilities. I post my regular facilities at the beginning of the week, and my service facilities at the end of the week. When I post, I keep refilling(not re-posting) for 24 hours. That really builds up your inventory. When I cash out my service facilities, I get at least 10 billion coins. Today I spent 30 bill on a land upgrade for my #9 farm. I never spend FC on land upgrades. I also do not buy new farms with FC. I save my FC for tools and other things that only cost FC.

beverduster
Jun 25 2015, 07:53 PM
it takes a lot of time, it all depends on how much time you spend on the game, i have never spent fc on any enlargement of my farms, & i have 18 farms that are 40 X 40, every time i get close, they expant the farms, so far im going on 2 years gettin all my farms to 40X

Harvest Moon
Jun 26 2015, 06:41 AM
MANTIS....I love your post...especially #3...cant keep up...keep up with what?....you nailed that point on the head!!.....love your whole post..love your attitude...thank you

GRB
Jun 27 2015, 12:17 AM
Right on, you play at your pace, As my dad would say, quit trying to keep up with the Jones. Play as much as you can, but do not take from real life. I also have never expanded with FC, FC is for facilities, make the coins and expand the farms as much as you can. The more you expand the more coins you make. Don't compete, just play and have fun. I play for solitude, yeah i play hard and play to gain but that is my choice. And yes I have bought FC to get the facilities that I need for quests, but again, that is my choice, I work hard and indulge extra into FarmTown, which I believe is the greatest game going. Yeah, some things are hard but it is again my choice to play that way.

dogdays
Jun 27 2015, 05:49 PM
i never spend real$$$$$ on this game. its not worth it. although each upgrade give worthless items to use on each farm and i have 5 of them only expand one at a time

slycat1939
Jun 29 2015, 02:11 AM
I've been playing since this game first started--I have spent far less in real $ but can't no more--I just would like to see the farm upgrades at a more reasonable affordable prices for us--It's really to high of prices for farm upgrades- game or not--coudn't you please lower them to give us a chance to do something. All I do is save up, save up, never doing more or getting anywhere. Please tyvm concerned farmer.

katrina719
Jul 01 2015, 10:09 AM
When I deleted the 3 x fields and went to all single fields, I stopped gaining ground and my 6 year neighbors advanced a great deal.
This is a game that never ends, and as a business which it is, we must think of the demands they fulfill for more of this, bigger that, faster this and new that...

I am one of many who love this game and I use it for my fun time. I used to spent plenty FC before we became so big. Bigger and more farms ( I have 23) means more time on the game, in my opinion, more stuff to buy any which way and eventually it becomes a boring chore for many.

I believe in live and let enjoy... so who ever can afford big and plenty, it's their prerogative, and should not be judged.

I make my coins by working the market, and I adore the huge tools which allow a worker to clear a 9x9 fields 40 x 40 farms quick. Jealous? of course I am ..hahaha.. but reality tells me that I cannot have it at this time... I use theirs :)

It is very simple, and has been a rule from the start. No one forces anyone to play the game. You play how it suits your time and pocketbook.

I have a third of factories... few FC, and I am happy, suits my needs.

Now my opinion on farm expansions.

It is common practice to please the cash farmers first , and I am OK with that. They have no problem expanding a) because they earn huge coins on layered(stacked) farms b) which then require FC huge tools to operate.

Business... you have to spent money in order to make money. yes? As a farmer in this sense, and also .. look at the new servers that had to be bought to accommodate you and me. they are not free!!!

I too wish that our wonderful Raul and his team would revamp the prices under at least 30 x 30. Most of us stop at that anyway. I would be ecstatic if can expand all my 23 to a 30, I have a few to go.

Thanks so much Raul, the team and the mods who volunteer here in order to get abused :)

cynthlovet3
Jul 01 2015, 10:48 AM
I have played FT for years but it is getting to expensive to play I think the cost of new farms and upgrading them is way to much. I may have to stop playing because of this. I play off and on all day help my neighbors and even buy things but it is getting to where I will not be able to keep it up. They may remove this but just had to vent and do not know where to go with it.

I agree 100% Rosie. This is getting out of hand and much too expensive!

pat walker
Jul 01 2015, 02:54 PM
its so frustrating when i get to the 7th or 8th quest and then find i don't have the facility i need to do that quest! i lack lots of the facilites because i can't afford to spend real money, they want too much and give too little in return.

ScottD198
Jul 01 2015, 05:31 PM

You don't have to buy a new farm just because it's there. That is not Slashkey's fault. They make it available. You decide what you want to buy. It's a business for them. I know people who in the last two revisions bought EVERYTHING FC as they always do. I can't, but I'm not complaining either. I play to what I can afford to do. And I started in April of 2009. I grew with the game.

Dutch85
Jul 02 2015, 12:32 PM
As I stated earlier, I do not buy any farm expansions with FC. I save that for things I want that I can't buy with coin. Maybe the reason for the high coin cost for expansions is to keep players who are at top level happy. There is a point in the game where you begin to make a lot of coins-especially if you have all the facilities. The high coin farm expansions give them something to work for. I love the challenge of having to work for the next size. I don't have all my farms at max size, and I'm in no hurry to have them maxed. It's just fun to post my facs and make my coins and watch them add up. Then I have to decide if I want to expand and which farm should I make bigger. I just don't get why all the complaining about coins, which aren't even REAL. I'm not rich in my real life, but I sure enjoy finding ways to make my coins in this GAME.

Farmer YoMomma
Jul 06 2015, 07:28 PM
Are there any more levels to this game above 650? It seems a waste of time striving to get above level 650 if there is no above or beyond, if there isn't then why even try? And what would be the point of XP?
Very curious to know what, if anything, is planned.
Thanks in advance

Taz D
Jul 06 2015, 07:37 PM
Are there any more levels to this game above 650? It seems a waste of time striving to get above level 650 if there is no above or beyond, if there isn't then why even try? And what would be the point of XP?
Very curious to know what, if anything, is planned.
Thank in advance
Hi YoMomma,
650 is the current level as they just added the last 25 of them this month. New levwels are usually added every 3 to 4 months, but that said it is up to the developers to decide when and if they are going to add more and they don't tell us until you see it in a release.
By continuing to play and add experience then if or when they do add more levels you will jump up to the level equivilent to your experience level, so yes there is a reason to continue adding experience.
The developers do not tell us anything that is planned ahead of time. The only thing you can do is watch the releases to see what thwey have given us.

Farmer YoMomma
Jul 06 2015, 08:03 PM
Thanks for clarifying that Taz, I look forward to future levels :)

Taz D
Jul 06 2015, 08:04 PM
Thanks for clarifying that Taz, I look forward to future levels :)
As do we all. :)

Farmer YoMomma
Jul 07 2015, 08:13 PM
Actually while I'm here I ought to ask...can we expect farmcash to be added if future levels are? Otherwise I'm wondering where it can be earned, except of course for questing. The mind boggles at all really, considering the rate at which more levels are added.
Thanks in advance

Taz D
Jul 07 2015, 08:59 PM
Actually while I'm here I ought to ask...can we expect farmcash to be added if future levels are? Otherwise I'm wondering where it can be earned, except of course for questing. The mind boggles at all really, considering the rate at which more levels are added.
Thanks in advance
Hi Yomomma,
Of course I can't answer that because we moderators are only players just like you and as usual they don't tell us. But considering that every level they have released so far has had farm cash, then I would ge=uess that they will continue to do so.
So you can get farm cash, from the levels, quests and the Earn Cash tab at the top of your farm as well as buy it through the Buy Cash tab.

Farmer YoMomma
Jul 07 2015, 09:34 PM
Thanks Taz, such a pity the ft aren't organised, its very disappointing, especially to those of us who have invested real cash into this game. a 2-3 month wait for more levels when the last 25 were cleared within a week, I wonder what on earth they were thinking as I'm sure they knew well before now that much higher levels were needed far sooner than the so called improvements, its also very frustrating not to be able to contact the founders of ft, however they choose not to be contactable, not to mention accountable, and that does not fill me with optimism, hope, or happy warm content feelings.
Thanks for listening
I realise and forgive ft though it will take a lot more to forget such a tense time!
What on earth will become of us.
BTW, I do not use the earn farm cash feature as it is overrun with viruses, I already buy enough farm cash so the cash earned by levels is relied on primarily to make the game worthwhile, and yes I did mention via quests, though if I continue with the game I at the very least, expect to be treated with some compunction, I am sure it would be imperative to any player so they can make a conscious decision about actually investing any further in the game, particularly farm cash for leveling up.
:)

Taz D
Jul 07 2015, 10:16 PM
Thanks Taz, such a pity the ft aren't organised, its very disappointing, especially to those of us who have invested real cash into this game. a 2-3 month wait for more levels when the last 25 were cleared within a week, I wonder what on earth they were thinking as I'm sure they knew well before now that much higher levels were needed far sooner than the so called improvements, its also very frustrating not to be able to contact the founders of ft, however they choose not to be contactable, not to mention accountable, and that does not fill me with optimism, hope, or happy warm content feelings.
Thanks for listening
I realise and forgive ft though it will take a lot more to forget such a tense time!
What on earth will become of us.
BTW, I do not use the earn farm cash feature as it is overrun with viruses, I already buy enough farm cash so the cash earned by levels is relied on primarily to make the game worthwhile, and yes I did mention via quests, though if I continue with the game I at the very least, expect to be treated with some compunction, I am sure it would be imperative to any player so they can make a conscious decision about actually investing any further in the game, particularly farm cash for leveling up.
:)
Hi YoMomma,
I think you are mistaken. You can contact Farm Town through Support, or make a Suggestion or help post here in the forums. If the programmers were to spend all their time answering phone calls or emails from players who think they have to talk directly to them, then nothing would get done at all and any release of new items would be uch longer getting released.
If you have encountered a virus or malware in the Earn Cash offers then you need to let TrialPay, who are the ones who run those offers for Facebook and Slashkey,know about it by clicking on Help in that tab. I have never heard of anyone getting a virus or even a malware from those offers.
I am moving this conversation to the General Feedback as it is no longer pertaining to questions about the game functions.

ed's farm123
Jul 14 2015, 10:40 PM

I disagree that you can make 4 FC a week doing quest. 8 quest in 7 days will get you 2 FC.

But my biggest complaint right now is quests requiring facilities that can only be bought for FC. 4 of the last 5 quests I've got had to have FC facilities to finish.

Taz D
Jul 14 2015, 10:43 PM
I disagree that you can make 4 FC a week doing quest. 8 quest in 7 days will get you 2 FC.

But my biggest complaint right now is quests requiring facilities that can only be bought for FC. 4 of the last 5 quests I've got had to have FC facilities to finish.
Hi Ed,
You can also earn 2 farm cash per week for 13 co-op quests in 7 days. So yes you can earn 4 farm cash per week.

ed's farm123
Jul 14 2015, 11:17 PM
Hi Ed,
You can also earn 2 farm cash per week for 13 co-op quests in 7 days. So yes you can earn 4 farm cash per week.

Technically that is true, but I've never completed one co-op quest, no one plays them since almost all facilities involved are FC facilities. At any rate, no one is 'co-operating'.

Molaquilts
Jul 15 2015, 07:18 AM
I have gotten too many quests requiring FC that I don't have. Have already spent more money than I thought I would ever spend on a game. Already doing less work on my farms, planting very little, thinking of leaving the game.

jessiesgram45
Nov 02 2015, 08:43 PM
Am I the only one who is totally frustrated with the farm cash:eek:? It takes you so long to get any amount that you can use for something. Why cant you use coins for a certain amount of farm cash :(. This is the only peeve I have with the game. There has to be a way to accumulate farm cash quicker. No wonder people are getting frustrated with the game :mad:. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Hallets
Dec 07 2015, 01:33 AM
Ok, fair is fair, I cannot afford ANY of the new facilities or shops because of the money exchange rate. At least give us NON US players some kind of incentive to put our hard earned cash into ur overpriced pixels.

vfreeme
Dec 07 2015, 01:54 PM
I also can not afford to invest cash. They really need to make stuff to be gotten with FT dollars not cash and add a lot more levels.

Qivis
Dec 10 2015, 05:31 PM
We just got 25 more levels = 25 more farm cash if y'all are already a high points person with level 675 for a couple weeks now. Rejoice! :D

kaymanes43
Dec 11 2015, 06:41 PM
I was wondering if other farmers out there are having problems getting their farmcash credited to their account after completing farmcash offers. I did an offer for 25 farm cash and I got an email from the company saying I successfully signed up for the offer but when I went onto my farm no cash. I even reloaded the game and still no farmcash. who do I address this issue to to get my money?

Taz D
Dec 11 2015, 06:49 PM
I was wondering if other farmers out there are having problems getting their farmcash credited to their account after completing farmcash offers. I did an offer for 25 farm cash and I got an email from the company saying I successfully signed up for the offer but when I went onto my farm no cash. I even reloaded the game and still no farmcash. who do I address this issue to to get my money?
Hi Kaymanes,
You will need to go back to the Offers tab and click on Help there. Trialpay is the company that handles those offers and Farm Town has no control over them. They are the ones who have to release the farm cash information to Farm Town.

kaymanes43
Dec 11 2015, 07:24 PM
Hi Kaymanes,
You will need to go back to the Offers tab and click on Help there. Trialpay is the company that handles those offers and Farm Town has no control over them. They are the ones who have to release the farm cash information to Farm Town.

thank you very much for your help. I love playing this game very much.:)

msdragonfly
Jan 18 2016, 02:01 PM
Yesterday I completed to offers for earning free farm cash, one with AARP and another one for a survey site. How long does it take for the cash to show up?

Taz D
Jan 18 2016, 02:18 PM
Yesterday I completed to offers for earning free farm cash, one with AARP and another one for a survey site. How long does it take for the cash to show up?
Hi MsDragonfly,
Those offers are handled by Trialpay for Facebook. Farm Town has no control over those. You will need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there to go to Trialpay and ask them.

RozeeS
Jan 24 2016, 11:37 AM
It has always been expensive buying Farm Cash and I have done, many times in the past years. I wanted to get some more FC to help me in my game but finding out that 250 FC will cost me over 28 UK pounds is just too much. It was bad enough having to pay around 25 UK pounds for 250 FC. I have done this in the past, but this rise which is probably due to currency changes is too much!

There are some games on FB that give out lots of freebies to help with their gamer's experience and lots of opportunities to earn their special currency. I have been playing Farm Town since early 2010 and spent hundreds of UK pounds buying FC to help me and my friends in the game. I get frustrated with this game constantly demanding more from me especially doing the quests!

It's only this past week I decided to go back to doing the regular quests where I have to grow stuff to complete. Had 2 FC facilities come up that I didnt have. I already have loads of FC facilities but you are asking me to get more? so I can complete 8 quests to get 2 FC at the end of the week? And that is if I am able to get up at an odd hours of the day to complete 8 quests or carry over quests to the next week to get 8!

I love playing Farm Town but I think sometimes you are becoming greedy, don't want to really help those playing. Just like Zynga, you want your pound of flesh. Well Zynga bit the dust with me because of their constant needing of special items in the game, too much friend participation, and wanting us to spend too much of our real money, and little reward for playing their game everyday!

You have to realise that people can go and play games and have a lot of fun and pay a lot less than you are asking. That is not just on FB but other games online and one can buy a CD game and have endless hours of fun for a fraction of what you expect us to pay for special items.

How much do you expect your average Farm Town Player to spend on your game yearly? With the amount of special FT cash items you bring out this would probably amount to a very lot of money that most people cannot afford.

I understand that you have pay your employees and other costs. But if you are not getting in enough revenue to cover your costs or making loads of profit then you seriously need to review how much you want your players to spend on getting special items, buying Farm Cash and helping out with those players who play everday and enjoy the game.

Yes I can continue to load up my factories, plant up my farm, and continue with what I have already achieved with paying real cash for FC. I can do this because I spent real money getting many FC items to help me. If I was to load up my facilities manually with every item, this game would have been long gone! But you know, what is there for me to look forward too? Waiting for you to bring out 25 new levels so I can get one more FC facility and that is months later and if I have managed to make a few extra FC on quests every week!

Option 2, spend 26+ UK pound on a Farm Cash to get some of the items I need and still left wanting.

You bring out FC facilities and other FC things in the game all the time, more than the FC you give us or we can expect to earn free in the game! And I know we dont need to buy these things to play the game, but in some circumstances this helps and some items are required to make the game fun and playable.

I guess Farm Town is a great game if you are wiling to take it's limitations and repetitiveness, have a bottomless pit of real money, or have some other reason for playing it other than farming!

My Rant over, and I will probably still be playing............

Jeannie C's Farm
Feb 09 2016, 08:09 PM
What do I have to do to buy farm cash? I have tried 2 different credit cards and they were not accepted. Is there any special card that will work.

Taz D
Feb 09 2016, 08:31 PM
What do I have to do to buy farm cash? I have tried 2 different credit cards and they were not accepted. Is there any special card that will work.
Hi Jeannie,
The Farm Cash purchases are through Trialpay and Facebook. You will need to look in the Facebook Help for Payment methods for your country.

wchatman3@bigpond.com
Feb 10 2016, 12:25 AM
I believe that Farm Town is too lousy in giving out cash .If you do all the quests and get 2 Farm cash (which is neigh on impossible)it would take months to even buy a factory
Yes you are too greedy .Suggest that you give a little
Warren Chatman

Unmasqued
Feb 17 2016, 07:58 AM
What are the levels that pay double fc? I remember at least twice I got double. Thanks! :D

marymarcel
Feb 17 2016, 08:11 AM
What are the levels that pay double fc? I remember at least twice I got double. Thanks! :D

Hi Unmasqued:)

New Release December 22, 2012

2. 15 New Levels: There are only 15 new levels this time but you will receive 2 FC for each level for a max total of 30. This is a one time thing only, future releases will continue in 25 levels increment and 1 FC per level. Top level is now 400.

New Release December 4, 2013

2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.

wchatman3@bigpond.com
Feb 17 2016, 01:24 PM
I meant that receiving farm cash from the quests that Farm Town are too lousy
A week for 1 MAYBE 2 farmcash is poor to say tyhe least .It would take months to get enough to even buy 1 factory .Its all TAKE and NO GIVE
I wont be buying any more cash
Warren Chatman

Madam Hooch
Feb 24 2016, 02:32 AM
In most other games, when buying a cash item you can then buy another for coins, but here we only get that option for tools. I would really like to be able to buy a second FC factory with coins using the duplicate functionality you have on tools rather than forking out another 30-32 FC. Especially when the production on some of these facilities is no where near enough to keep my other facilities stocked to full (Take for example perfume needed for 3 other facilities and scented candles needed in quite a few other places.)

Queen.of.Clutter
Feb 25 2016, 12:50 AM
I remember when Slashkey would once in a while run a 'special' on Farm cash .... 'X' amount of FC for only 'XX' ..... I haven't seen that in a LONG time .... I really wish they would bring that back. A couple years ago I followed a trail for Slashkey .... the Company itself only had a few employees ... I am guessing they have really increased that, but even so - to run a special would benefit the Company greatly. People LOVE sales .... and those that would never buy - probably would if they thought they were getting something 'more' or 'free' ....

Vivienne57
Mar 03 2016, 09:32 AM
Technically that is true, but I've never completed one co-op quest, no one plays them since almost all facilities involved are FC facilities. At any rate, no one is 'co-operating'.

I play the the Coop Quests twice a day. Before I go to work and in the evening and have been very successful in getting 4 FC a week from both. You don't have to stay on it all day to get the FC. Also I have 116 neighbours and they all play the Coop Quests as well so saying nobody plays them is incorrect!!!!!

Jean's Farm
Mar 03 2016, 02:25 PM

I play the the Coop Quests twice a day. Before I go to work and in the evening and have been very successful in getting 4 FC a week from both. You don't have to stay on it all day to get the FC. Also I have 116 neighbours and they all play the Coop Quests as well so saying nobody plays them is incorrect!!!!!

I too play the co-op quests twice a day and have also been very successful in getting 4 FC a week. I have over 100 neighbors and a little over half of them play the co-op quests. And those neighbors have their own neighbors that play. So if that 50 has 50 and those have 50 etc. etc. You are looking at a very large amount of people who play the co-op quests.....so saying nobody plays them IS incorrect!!!!

RFMad
Mar 03 2016, 02:54 PM
I too play the co-op quests twice a day and have also been very successful in getting 4 FC a week. I have over 100 neighbors and a little over half of them play the co-op quests. And those neighbors have their own neighbors that play. So if that 50 has 50 and those have 50 etc. etc. You are looking at a very large amount of people who play the co-op quests.....so saying nobody plays them IS incorrect!!!!
I play, too. I usually am able to get 4 fc most weeks. There are co-op groups that you might be able to get more neighbors that play & can help with ingredients.

Aussie Rae
Mar 04 2016, 04:02 AM

don't know where you get your information that no one plays the quests from. I get 4 fc every week.. and so do lots of other players..

phongreg
Mar 31 2016, 08:04 PM
Playing this game under protest. I fully understand why farm town came out with the rule that a new player can not give away his FC as soon as it reaches 55. I have been playing farm town now for over a year. I have 188 FC. I have not used a single FC and will not use any till I can use them the way I see fit.

Taz D
Mar 31 2016, 08:14 PM
Playing this game under protest. I fully understand why farm town came out with the rule that a new player can not give away his FC as soon as it reaches 55. I have been playing farm town now for over a year. I have 188 FC. I have not used a single FC and will not use any till I can use them the way I see fit.
Hi phongreg,
I moved your post to the Discussion thread in the General Feedback as you are not making a suggestion but a protest. If you have been playing the game correctly for over a year there isn't any reason why you cannot use your farm cash the way you want within the rules. The rule is either play 6 months or purchase 25 farm cash or earn 25 farm cash through the Earn Cash offers.
If you would like for us to check this out for you then please provide a link to your farm. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

phongreg
Mar 31 2016, 09:07 PM
There's nothing wrong with my farm Taz. The problem is after a year playing I should NOT have to buy FC just to be able to send a friend a $55 FC gift card

Taz D
Mar 31 2016, 09:12 PM
There's nothing wrong with my farm Taz. The problem is after a year playing I should NOT have to buy FC just to be able to send a friend a $55 FC gift card
Hi phongreg,
I did not say there was anything with your farm. In order for us to see the data for your account so we can see why you can't send farm cash gifts then we need the link so we can get the account information. WIthout that link there isn't any way we can help you with this.

artistvermont
Apr 13 2016, 05:51 PM
Above farm is a notice that sending gifts will be unavailable for a few days. I'm wondering when the few days is up. I want to be able to send and receive facilities and farm cash and that is not working STILL. Can somebody update that notice and tell us when to expect the fix? Thank you.

marymarcel
Apr 13 2016, 05:55 PM
Above farm is a notice that sending gifts will be unavailable for a few days. I'm wondering when the few days is up. I want to be able to send and receive facilities and farm cash and that is not working STILL. Can somebody update that notice and tell us when to expect the fix? Thank you.

Hi artistvermont:)

Only the developers know when they are going to allow sending farmcash gifts again and they dont tell us.

Please check the New release thread as any change or news will be posted there. Thank you:)

artistvermont
Apr 13 2016, 06:15 PM
Thanks Mary....I know many players are really ticked about this. I hope they get their act together and put it back to the way it was. Something tells me that if not there will be an exodus from FT.

beverduster
Apr 13 2016, 08:39 PM
Thanks Mary....I know many players are really ticked about this. I hope they get their act together and put it back to the way it was. Something tells me that if not there will be an exodus from FT.

i dont think there will, to many people have the habit & are hooked

carolannhallam
Apr 14 2016, 06:00 PM
I agreewith artistvermont- if they do not allow FC gifting, I know of at least 3 people who will quit playing.

deehallam
Apr 14 2016, 06:09 PM
Don't bet on it! I personally know about 7 people who are withholding from working their (our) farms. A few days should NOT mean a few weeks. I have so much money tied up in this game, as I know lots of people do also! We refuse to play the quests or the neighborhood quests, until they developers decide what they are doing.

Taz D
Apr 14 2016, 07:04 PM
I agreewith artistvermont- if they do not allow FC gifting, I know of at least 3 people who will quit playing.

Don't bet on it! I personally know about 7 people who are withholding from working their (our) farms. A few days should NOT mean a few weeks. I have so much money tied up in this game, as I know lots of people do also! We refuse to play the quests or the neighborhood quests, until they developers decide what they are doing.
Hi carolannhallam and deehallam,
I am sure the delay is because thay have had to work on the contest to fix problems there which effects everyone. As soon as that is settled then the farm cash sending will be fixed and back.

deehallam
Apr 14 2016, 07:25 PM
Taz,
Thanks for your quick response. We sure hope they don't change the game. That would be a killer. We shall just wait and see :)

Fred Bee
Apr 14 2016, 11:02 PM
I am sure the delay is because thay have had to work on the contest to fix problems there which effects everyone. As soon as that is settled then the farm cash sending will be fixed and back.

Why would the contest have anything to do with farmers being able to send FC gifts to others; they are totally different things. This did not happen when the other Quests were made available to us.

I am totally confused here

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Taz D
Apr 14 2016, 11:49 PM
Why would the contest have anything to do with farmers being able to send FC gifts to others; they are totally different things. This did not happen when the other Quests were made available to us.

I am totally confused here

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
Hi Fred,
Thereason they stopped the sending of farm cash items and farm cash was because there was a problem that needed to be fixed. Then the contest with it's problems took priority.

Raul has just changed the message over the farms that the farm cash gifts is temporarily disabled until April 19th, so we have a date for the return.

Rosiered
Apr 18 2016, 03:14 PM
Has anyone experienced the seemingly new restriction that you can only earn 6,000,000 coins for products when working someone's farm or sending someone a bonus? That's the notice that I got ... now I get no coins when working a friends farm. This will limit that number of farmers that get help. It's very frustrating ... why this limit???!!!

Tiger
Apr 18 2016, 04:24 PM
Has anyone experienced the seemingly new restriction that you can only earn 6,000,000 coins for products when working someone's farm or sending someone a bonus? That's the notice that I got ... now I get no coins when working a friends farm. This will limit that number of farmers that get help. It's very frustrating ... why this limit???!!!

Hi Rosiered,

The coin limit is for bonuses and ingredients. It depends on your game level as to what those are. Here's the link to the Game Guide which will tell you what the limits are >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5224278&postcount=6

You do not earn coins for working facility posts , you earn products and xp.

carolannhallam
Apr 19 2016, 03:05 PM
Okay, it's April 19th and the message is still there about being temporarily disabled until today. When does that end?

Taz D
Apr 19 2016, 03:39 PM
Okay, it's April 19th and the message is still there about being temporarily disabled until today. When does that end?
Hi Carolannhallam,
The 19th isn't over yet.

Ellsinore
Apr 21 2016, 02:10 AM
I'm hoping some of the farmers can help me understand the furor over FC gifting being suspended -- now back, but with rule changes. The update mentions bots and fake accounts, so I get that they had to put a stop to that. But I really don't understand why people are champing at the bit to give their money away.

I really don't know how long I've been playing -- it's been awhile -- and I know at times I've spent a lot of money on FC when I could. But I can count on one hand the number of times I've had enough extra that I could give away FC items. And I don't need any hands to count the number of FC items people have sent me, because I don't have friends clamoring to send me stuff. :-D

On the one hand, when a new update comes out, there are so many people who are complaining about how expensive things have gotten. I know not everyone is in that position, but I was surprised at how many people were counting down when they would be able to give away their FC. And now with the update and the new restrictions, they're complaining about how much they have to spend in real money to give away FC? I'm so confused.

If you aren't buying the FC that you're giving away, where is it coming from? If you've maxed out level-wise, you aren't getting much "free" FC anymore. The quests don't add much, either. At a max of 4 FC a week, that's not enough to do anything. When they *do* add new levels, the 25 FC you get isn't enough to buy an FC facility anymore, or do much with expanding farms. And the offers -- well, they're a joke. I tried those early on and never received anything from any of them.

So, I guess what I'm wondering is -- where is this source of this free FC that is so bountiful you can give it away?

I did see mention of groups that have some kind of contests going on. This is the first I've heard of those -- is *this* what all the fuss is about?

Thanks!!!

RozeeS
Apr 21 2016, 02:16 AM
The new FC sending gifts rules update. How will this be monitored since we see gifts we have received but not sent in the Account tab? I have bought 100's of UK pounds of Farm Cash over the years. Does this mean that previous purchases will not count towards sending FC gifts if I reach my limit. Or are we expected to buy FC yearly in order to send gifts to friends? How will this be monitored? When is this new "count" going to start?

I feel that in many respects that Farm Town Developers have brought this on themselves and now "we" as the players are having restrictions imposed on us.

You claim that bots and fake accounts are taking their toll on loss of revenue. Personally I don't understand this. I would say that the cost of buying FC is causing this. FC is not cheap and you bring out 2 new FC facilities and other items every month. It is only natural that people want to have the new items and this would be at a cost of over 84 UK pounds a year just to keep up with the new facilities without any new tools you add. Also with so many FC facilities now put into the mix of Quests, people naturally want them so they can see some sort of result and achievement to playing

As I have said this before (in previous posts), owning all the FC facilities and most of the useful tools to cut out playing time would equate to well over a 1000++ of UK pounds for someone new joining the game.

You could give out more FC as an incentive to play instead of controlling us to getting almost a guaranteed 2 FC a week with both quests and making it difficult to get 4 FC a week with so many FC facilities now put into the mix. The new competition is a complete waste of time trying to earn FC! It takes quite a long time to earn Farm Cash going up the levels, especially when you are at the top level.

You could put out "special offers" every so often offering FC at discounted prices or even double for the same cost as an incentive to get people to buy. Or you could reduce your prices.

I am sure Farm Town's decision to impose these restrictions will have an impact on the game and players.

Woogyeman
Apr 21 2016, 02:18 AM
With this new scam they started about sending friends FC, it don't look like we will even have a game to play much longer. I dropped from 100 neighbors to 2 in just a couple hours over this ****, and of the 500 other FT players I had, only 35 are left that still have the app. I may or may not still play, but will certainly never send them another penny of my money. Greed is one thing, but stupidity is something completely different.

Woogyeman
Apr 21 2016, 02:29 AM

Or after a month, or a day, or after 5 years, or any other time, it is yours, you earned it and should be able to do as you want with it. Unless of course Slashkey intends to start keeping track of every penny we send them here and only spending it how WE tell them to.

RozeeS
Apr 21 2016, 02:45 AM
I'm hoping some of the farmers can help me understand the furor over FC gifting being suspended -- now back, but with rule changes. The update mentions bots and fake accounts, so I get that they had to put a stop to that. But I really don't understand why people are champing at the bit to give their money away.

I really don't know how long I've been playing -- it's been awhile -- and I know at times I've spent a lot of money on FC when I could. But I can count on one hand the number of times I've had enough extra that I could give away FC items. And I don't need any hands to count the number of FC items people have sent me, because I don't have friends clamoring to send me stuff. :-D

On the one hand, when a new update comes out, there are so many people who are complaining about how expensive things have gotten. I know not everyone is in that position, but I was surprised at how many people were counting down when they would be able to give away their FC. And now with the update and the new restrictions, they're complaining about how much they have to spend in real money to give away FC? I'm so confused.

If you aren't buying the FC that you're giving away, where is it coming from? If you've maxed out level-wise, you aren't getting much "free" FC anymore. The quests don't add much, either. At a max of 4 FC a week, that's not enough to do anything. When they *do* add new levels, the 25 FC you get isn't enough to buy an FC facility anymore, or do much with expanding farms. And the offers -- well, they're a joke. I tried those early on and never received anything from any of them.

So, I guess what I'm wondering is -- where is this source of this free FC that is so bountiful you can give it away?

I did see mention of groups that have some kind of contests going on. This is the first I've heard of those -- is *this* what all the fuss is about?

Thanks!!!

I have often bought Farm Cash to send gifts to my friends who play the game, Birthdays, Christmas etc because I appreciate their friendship and help in the game and would have no other way of sending them a gift in real life.

And why shouldn't family members be able to send FC gifts to each other to help out when they need too?

There are many people who play games on Facebook and wouldn't dream of spending their real money on a game probably because of the expense or don't feel a "free" game is worth it. But they are restricted in how they play the game and the time it takes. And most of my friends who have bought Farm Cash and spent a fortune probably realise how that money could have been put to better use in real life.

Farm Cash is always being devalued with either the amount we get for our money, terms of inflation or even exchange rates for other countries.

I agree that there is not much for any of us at the top levels anymore. Waiting 3 months for more farm cash and in the meantime having to do Quests so when they do bring out 25FC I can buy something with it!

And this new competition they brought out is a joke. All I can say about that is if those who want to continually fill up their factories and deplete their resources for a "chance" yes a "chance" to get to 1st position to earn 2FC must need their heads testing. It relies too much on others and not just yourself.

Old McMark
Apr 21 2016, 07:45 AM
All I can say about that is if those who want to continually fill up their factories and deplete their resources for a "chance" yes a "chance" to get to 1st position to earn 2FC must need their heads testing.

I understand a lot of the complaints going around, but this one baffles me. What are those "resources" for if not to fill your facilities??? The whole point of the game is to create "resources", fill facilities, have friends work those facilities, and then refill them with new "resources". This is how you produce coins in the quantities needed to expand your farms. Playing this game does not detract from this in any way. It is just a small added bonus at the end of the week tacked on to the things you are already doing.

Angela Jenkinson
Apr 21 2016, 08:01 AM
I totally agree with RozeeS post above. I am a long-time player and in the past have put a heck of a lot of my own UK £££'s into this game. I am now in a position where I cannot afford to do that anymore because of ill health and real-life commitments like a mortgage to pay. Many FT players are in the same position as myself and these new restrictions on sending FC has only caused more unsettlement among players and I am afraid, instead of MAKING people pay out more cash they have not got, it will only cause people to find a new game. I am saddened that I can no longer afford to play this game, the only incentive for me is to earn FC to buy new facs, tools, etc, which now I will no longer be able to keep up.

RozeeS
Apr 21 2016, 08:24 AM
I understand a lot of the complaints going around, but this one baffles me. What are those "resources" for if not to fill your facilities??? The whole point of the game is to create "resources", fill facilities, have friends work those facilities, and then refill them with new "resources". This is how you produce coins in the quantities needed to expand your farms. Playing this game does not detract from this in any way. It is just a small added bonus at the end of the week tacked on to the things you are already doing.

The point is that many resources are not that easy to reproduce, especially the ones in FC facilities that require to be loaded into several of the Client Facilities. I have stated on many occasions that some items such as perfume, some of the toys and there are other items are not sufficient to fill all those client facilities they want us to have and the only way is to buy duplicates spending more Farm Cash to get them. I only post my facs once or maybe twice a week and have stopped putting those items except when I have built up a big supply but if I was to load them every time I did my facs they will soon deplete.

And we are limited to how many animals we can have on each farm so constantly added ingredients that use eggs or milk could deplete quite quickly for some people. And what impact will this have on people doing co-op quests when they run out of things to help their neighbours with?

I guess only time will tell down the line in months to come how people are finding this new competition and how their resources are fairing. And many of us cant be on here all day planting and filling our factories all day!

Taz D
Apr 21 2016, 09:10 AM
The new FC sending gifts rules update. How will this be monitored since we see gifts we have received but not sent in the Account tab? I have bought 100's of UK pounds of Farm Cash over the years. Does this mean that previous purchases will not count towards sending FC gifts if I reach my limit. Or are we expected to buy FC yearly in order to send gifts to friends? How will this be monitored? When is this new "count" going to start?

Hi RozeeS,
To answer your question on knowing how much you have sent, every item you send you have purchased so there will be an entry for each in your Farm Cash Activity Log.
If you have spent as much as you say you have then you have spent well over the $50 minimum and will have no problem if you want to continue sending the gifts to your neighbors.

Taz D
Apr 21 2016, 09:19 AM
Let me make this point clear for everyone that has been posting here.
If you have already spent the $50 worth then you are not being restricted at 500 sent. They are not saying you have to right now spend another $50 to be able to continue sending.

RozeeS
Apr 21 2016, 10:44 AM
Hi RozeeS,
To answer your question on knowing how much you have sent, every item you send you have purchased so there will be an entry for each in your Farm Cash Activity Log.
If you have spent as much as you say you have then you have spent well over the $50 minimum and will have no problem if you want to continue sending the gifts to your neighbors.

Thank you for your reply.

I didnt realise that the "log" only goes back so far and I cant see everything I have done, only to a certain date.

And yes I know how much I have spent on Farm Town on my FB although that too only goes back so far!

ccheney
Apr 21 2016, 12:52 PM
No they don't alter your post.

Actually most of the tools are a NEED not a WANT.

Unless you want to spend upward of 2 1/2-3 hours filling your facilities one click at a time you NEED to have the different tools to do each one in one click. And if you want to do all your facilities at once with one click only you NEED to upgrade to the turbo tools. I recently broke down and bought the tools for this purpose because I don't have 3 hrs to spend working facilities.

Unless you want to plant one field at a time you NEED a turbo seeder.

Unless you want to harvest and plow one field at a time chop or shake one tree ,harvest one flower or catch one fish at a time you NEED the turbo tools or it will take hours to do one 40x40 farm layered or stacked with crops trees flowers and fishable waters.... Not everyone allows their employees to use their tools.

You NEED to buy one size tool in order to get the next size.

And many times you NEED more than one facility in order to fill another related facility such as the Oil Refinery. One Oil Refinery is not enough to stock two or more Petroleum plants and one Petroleum plant isn't enough to stock all the other facilities that require products from it.

Anyone who thinks you can play this game without buying FC or using anything that costs FC is dreaming.

deena69
Apr 21 2016, 01:56 PM
okay I have a question on all the fuss over this Farm Cash thing. I belong to a few design groups which usually give out FC to the winners of their competitions, who now can no longer do so, does this also apply to the best farm competitions here? In a way I find this unfair, while I understand some of it with the bots and fake accounts, it imposes a penalty on the groups. Is there a way to make an exception in their favor?

JanWhite
Apr 21 2016, 03:20 PM
I am hearing all the guff on farm cash rules, But I have yet to see the rules. What exactly are the rules.
I am hearing about all the fuss about contests,
Does that mean we aren't going to be able to win cash anymore from the contests. And if the others will be able to send prizes for their contests as well?
Thanks for the help
very confused
Jan

Taz D
Apr 21 2016, 03:56 PM
okay I have a question on all the fuss over this Farm Cash thing. I belong to a few design groups which usually give out FC to the winners of their competitions, who now can no longer do so, does this also apply to the best farm competitions here? In a way I find this unfair, while I understand some of it with the bots and fake accounts, it imposes a penalty on the groups. Is there a way to make an exception in their favor?
Hi deena,
As long as the farm cash comes from legitimate donations from players who have purchased at any time at least $50 worth of farm cash then those players will still be able to donate and the 500 farm cash limit will not apply.

Taz D
Apr 21 2016, 03:57 PM
I am hearing all the guff on farm cash rules, But I have yet to see the rules. What exactly are the rules.
I am hearing about all the fuss about contests,
Does that mean we aren't going to be able to win cash anymore from the contests. And if the others will be able to send prizes for their contests as well?
Thanks for the help
very confused
Jan
Hi Jan,
Please read the bottom part of the April 7th release for the new rules about farm cash sending. Better to get it straight from the developers rather than from 2nd and 3rd hand sources.

karela
Apr 22 2016, 12:18 PM
Makes you want to quit the game all the stupid rules on farm cash stuff, need to be rich to play this game< this is riduculous

Jean's Farm
Apr 22 2016, 03:39 PM
Makes you want to quit the game all the stupid rules on farm cash stuff, need to be rich to play this game< this is riduculous

I'm not rich by any means and I spend an occasional chunk of money on the game. It's money I would have just wasted away anyways so why not spend it on this game that gives me hours of pleasure???

Buddy
May 07 2016, 09:06 PM
Hi...I completed level 10 in Island Experiment and am on to level 11...I was supposed to receive 20 Farm Cash for playing but that has not happened as of yet...Can you guys help me with that? Thanks

Taz D
May 07 2016, 09:19 PM
Hi...I completed level 10 in Island Experiment and am on to level 11...I was supposed to receive 20 Farm Cash for playing but that has not happened as of yet...Can you guys help me with that? Thanks
Hi Buddy,
You need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there. That will get you in contact with Trialpay who makes those offers. Farm Town has no control over those offers and does not see any input from them until Trialpay sends the information to them.

Aneida
May 08 2016, 06:26 PM
Hi - hope you are all having fun in FT.
My suggestion is to maybe give or offer a special incentive gift (Farm tool, décor, Farm enlarge, etc) or perhaps over special holiday deals
that way people would be eager to purchase FT Cash.

TY for allowing me the chance to make a suggestion.

Taz D
May 08 2016, 06:28 PM
Hi - hope you are all having fun in FT.
My suggestion is to maybe give or offer a special incentive gift (Farm tool, décor, Farm enlarge, etc) or perhaps over special holiday deals
that way people would be eager to purchase FT Cash.

TY for allowing me the chance to make a suggestion.
Hi Aneida,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers look for them and not in the General Feedback section. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Langst
Jul 15 2016, 05:56 PM
I have been playing FT since the beginning. My husband followed soon after. We quit for several years when they started making tons of changes then started back a couple of years ago.

I like games where I know the rules and can set goals for myself. This latest change in being able to send Farm Cash (FC) has ruined the game for us. What adds insult to injury is that right before making the changes in the rules we weren't able to send FC because of one of the endless glitches. We waited for the all clear on sending FC so got screwed when the new rules were implemented.

Yea, I have no intention of paying to play this game. :mad:

gmacdonell@gmail.com
Dec 17 2016, 04:39 PM
Stuck on $11 and 775 for 3 months, finally upped to 800, now stuck on that and $11 for another how long? One farm extension per year? Got a Claytons reply from Taz. Will this game ever become active again or will it change only to stay the same?

Taz D
Dec 17 2016, 08:10 PM
Stuck on $11 and 775 for 3 months, finally upped to 800, now stuck on that and $11 for another how long? One farm extension per year? Got a Claytons reply from Taz. Will this game ever become active again or will it change only to stay the same?
Hi gmacdonell,
I moved your post to the discussion thread about farm cash, since that seems to be your main concern. I am not sure what a Claytons reply is, but yes I gave you a standard answer as that is the only answer I can give you.
The moderators of the forums are only players like you and not employees of Slashkey (Farm Town), thus we can not tell you how many or when additional levels will be added. If things go as they have in the past then yes they normally add an additional 25 levels every 3 months and I doubt that will change. The only thing you can do is ask in the Suggestions section for them to add additional levels.

jamesrwoodssr
Jun 11 2017, 03:58 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to ask question. all my neighbors have leveled up but I did not and I would like to know why?

marymarcel
Jun 11 2017, 04:22 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to ask question. all my neighbors have leveled up but I did not and I would like to know why?

Hi jameswoodssr :)

I had a look at your data and you are level 823 so you need to add more experience points to continue leveling up.

In the following link from our Game guide you can check how many XP you need to get each level:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994

Dutch85
Jun 30 2017, 05:07 PM
Is there a 500FC limit for sending to neighbors, and then having to buy at least 305FC in order to be able to continue sending?

Tiger
Jun 30 2017, 05:22 PM
Is there a 500FC limit for sending to neighbors, and then having to buy at least 305FC in order to be able to continue sending?

Hi Dutch85,

Yes there is. It was introduced quite some time ago. You can also do the "Earn Cash" offers towards that FC total and they will count.

Dutch85
Jun 30 2017, 05:26 PM
Thank you Tiger. I went and read the post when this was released in 2013, but I didn't see where it said about the 500FC limit. I understood that the restrictions were lifted after a certain amount of time. I must have missed something. Thanks again for the quick response.

Tiger
Jun 30 2017, 05:35 PM
Thank you Tiger. I went and read the post when this was released in 2013, but I didn't see where it said about the 500FC limit. I understood that the restrictions were lifted after a certain amount of time. I must have missed something. Thanks again for the quick response.

Hi Dutch85,

You are welcome :)

Should you need to refer to the rules again they are listed in the following post in the Game Guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6052098&postcount=6

sassy cat
Jul 01 2017, 03:45 PM
That is awesome. One good way to earn Farm cash. Can't wait to see on my farms

Glad to hear that you can buy Farm Cash cards at Wal mart. I've been hacked using my credit card. I'm on a fixed income and home bound. Thanks for the info about the FC card. Sassy Cat

Taz D
Jul 01 2017, 04:01 PM
That is awesome. One good way to earn Farm cash. Can't wait to see on my farms

Glad to hear that you can buy Farm Cash cards at Wal mart. I've been hacked using my credit card. I'm on a fixed income and home bound. Thanks for the info about the FC card. Sassy Cat
Hi Sassy Cat,
I am sorry, but there aren't any Farm Cash cards. What you can buy are Facebook credits cards which you redeem through Facebook and then can use to buy Farm Cash.

knolan
Sep 30 2017, 11:09 AM
I'm dying here>.... I can't afford the land upgrades. If you make the land more affordable, I could buy facilities to put on the land! I'm sure I'm not the only player that wishes you would make land more affordable for all of us & not just the rich players that can afford to buy everything. That's when the company has made it their mission to make as much money as possible vs. player satisfaction...

jadehughes
Oct 08 2017, 08:56 PM
Hi,

when receiving the bonus box on far town for crops, trees products ect, i have clicked "do not show again" for almost most things. however i was wondering if there was a way i can undo this and have them reappear again?

Thank you

Taz D
Oct 08 2017, 09:18 PM
Hi,

when receiving the bonus box on far town for crops, trees products ect, i have clicked "do not show again" for almost most things. however i was wondering if there was a way i can undo this and have them reappear again?

Thank you
Hi jadehughes,
To undo that hide all you have to do is close and restart your farms. The do not show is only for the current session. When you restart your farms then you are in a new session.

Oct 31 2017, 06:28 PM
How do I send farm cash as a gift?

marymarcel
Oct 31 2017, 06:37 PM
How do I send farm cash as a gift?

Hi 1212 :)

You find the information in the following link from our Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

james_a_thompson
Dec 20 2017, 05:59 AM
Dear Developers, as a "holiday" present to us please consider creating Farm Town cash purchases of $59.99 (400 FC) and $99.99 (650 FC). I've been playing since the beginning and have asked for this repeatedly. My "holiday" gift to you will be to buy FT Cash at the new levels.

marymarcel
Dec 20 2017, 06:04 AM
Dear Developers, as a "holiday" present to us please consider creating Farm Town cash purchases of $59.99 (400 FC) and $99.99 (650 FC). I've been playing since the beginning and have asked for this repeatedly. My "holiday" gift to you will be to buy FT Cash at the new levels.

Hi james_a_thompson :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestions section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

painter1112
Jan 27 2018, 11:07 AM
Why do you guys protect your "farm cash" so much? It's a game not real cash. You want people to play your game then make it more fun not hard work. Way too much being done in "fc" and that stuff is way too hard to get without paying "real money" for it. I am not paying hard earned cash to play your game. Get real and help people play the game without all the difficulty. Your game used to be fun. What the hell are you guys thinking. I have played this game for a whole lot of years and it is not as much fun as it used to be, because you people have gotten stupid.
Jerry

debbie vandecar
Apr 15 2018, 09:37 PM
I tryed to buy farmcash with a gift card and it said that i had to many giftcard accounts and deleate them before i can use another card to buy more farmcash so how do you deleate gift cards numbers so you can use another gift card

Taz D
Apr 15 2018, 09:45 PM
I tryed to buy farmcash with a gift card and it said that i had to many giftcard accounts and deleate them before i can use another card to buy more farmcash so how do you deleate gift cards numbers so you can use another gift card
Hi Debbie,
You will have to go to your Facebook settings and click on Payments in the left side column. Facebook handles all purchases of Farmcash for Farm Town. Slashkey does not have anything to do with those payments.

Serenity Dilsworth
Apr 17 2018, 04:31 AM
With the new "Requirements" to be able to play this game, I find that I no longer care to play. If I wanted PUBLIC postings and granting access to friends to 'do not play' Farm Town, then that's what I would have signed up for. I feel like I have "PAID" for a game that I did not want to buy under these conditions. I am requesting a refund of all monies spent or the ability to send all FC items to others farmers currently playing. Please advise and thank you.
Serenity Dilsworth

Tiger
Apr 17 2018, 05:21 AM
With the new "Requirements" to be able to play this game, I find that I no longer care to play. If I wanted PUBLIC postings and granting access to friends to 'do not play' Farm Town, then that's what I would have signed up for. I feel like I have "PAID" for a game that I did not want to buy under these conditions. I am requesting a refund of all monies spent or the ability to send all FC items to others farmers currently playing. Please advise and thank you.
Serenity Dilsworth

Hi Serenity Dilsworth,

There is nothing new about the requirements to play the game, they are the same permissions you gave when you first started playing. You are giving authorisation for the game to access your basic information like name, picture and friends which are essential to the operation of the game, for things like gifting, train boosting, neighbours and so on. You can still choose the privacy of your posts to be what you wish if you do not want them to be public.

What's new about it is that Facebook now require you to do this every 90 days. This we have no control over, but at least it is very easy to do.

Serenity Dilsworth
Apr 17 2018, 07:51 AM
I understand. Then it is my intention at this point to discontinue playing. I have purchased many Farm Cash items. I would like to be able to gift these to friends I have still playing the game. Since I purchased them, I believe I must own them and therefore can do with them whatever I think it right. How may I do this please? Many thanks,
Serenity Dilsworth

Tiger
Apr 17 2018, 08:04 AM
I understand. Then it is my intention at this point to discontinue playing. I have purchased many Farm Cash items. I would like to be able to gift these to friends I have still playing the game. Since I purchased them, I believe I must own them and therefore can do with them whatever I think it right. How may I do this please? Many thanks,
Serenity Dilsworth

Hi Serenity Dilsworth,

I'm sorry but you once you have bought an item it is only for your use in the game. You can not gift anything on your farms or in your storage to someone else. The only thing you can do is, depending on how much FC you have in left your account, is send any Farm Cash you have remaining in your account in the form of a gift card or a Farm Cash Item. You can find out how to do that in the Game Guide for Gifting
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

Serenity Dilsworth
Apr 17 2018, 08:08 AM
Good to know. Thanks for all your help and assistance over the years. I have always had a grateful heart.
Serenity Dilsworth

Tiger
Apr 17 2018, 08:14 AM
Good to know. Thanks for all your help and assistance over the years. I have always had a grateful heart.
Serenity Dilsworth

We are sorry to see you want to leave the game, we wish you well in whatever you decide to do. Thank you for playing and contributing to the game. You are very welcome for any help we have given you in the past. If in the future you decide to come back then we will be pleased to see you :)

Walkies
Apr 17 2018, 12:15 PM
I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.

Tiger
Apr 17 2018, 12:47 PM
I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.

Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.

Walkies
Apr 18 2018, 01:38 AM
Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.

Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?

Tiger
Apr 18 2018, 08:04 AM
Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?

Hi Walkies,

The game only needs to know who your friends are, their name and their profile pic so they can be displayed in those areas of the game. Their game data and yours are used so you can interact in the game with them. No private information is needed for the game and is not used.

mwerdeb81
Aug 15 2018, 07:02 AM
I'm a returning player after several years of not playing, while I love that I earn many coins I would like the option of turning some of them into farm cash. I REFUSE to pay more money to play this game. It seems if you don't have the big tools, many farmers do not want to work for you...I had 1 quit as soon as she reached my farm. I do have many tools, but not the super ones. I may have to quit again....and I love farmtown!!

Tiger
Aug 15 2018, 07:21 AM
I'm a returning player after several years of not playing, while I love that I earn many coins I would like the option of turning some of them into farm cash. I REFUSE to pay more money to play this game. It seems if you don't have the big tools, many farmers do not want to work for you...I had 1 quit as soon as she reached my farm. I do have many tools, but not the super ones. I may have to quit again....and I love farmtown!!

Hi mwerdeb81,

Welcome back to the game :)

Please, all suggestions and ideas for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

ClaytinPA
Dec 02 2018, 05:59 AM
Price for #38 in coins and cash? You got to be kidding, but I guess you're not,as if you not making quite a few bucks off this game to begin with! I'm still struggling to try to expand a number of the farms I already have! To get a small 12 X 12 patch at the price you are asking? Forget it for quite a while to say the least! Looks like among other things, greed is the name of the game at present time :-(

littlesallysanctus
Dec 26 2018, 10:47 AM
What happened to holiday bargains?

marymarcel
Dec 26 2018, 11:41 AM
What happened to holiday bargains?

Hi littlesallysanctus :)

I'm not sure which holiday bargains you are talking about as we dont remember any since the game started.

littlesallysanctus
Dec 26 2018, 11:45 AM
I was speaking about at holidays there were sometimes half price farmtown cash bargains.

marymarcel
Dec 26 2018, 11:50 AM
I was speaking about at holidays there were sometimes half price farmtown cash bargains.

I'm sorry but we havent seen any of those during all these years.

littlesallysanctus
Dec 26 2018, 12:01 PM
Marcel I dont know how you can deny seeing it. It usually cane up in a yellow strip notification like the new release information came up. I'm contacting other players who used to receive the same holiday notices.

Taz D
Dec 26 2018, 12:04 PM
Marcel I dont know how you can deny seeing it. It usually cane up in a yellow strip notification like the new release information came up. I'm contacting other players who used to receive the same holiday notices.
Hi litlesallysanctus,
If you have seen those then they came from Facebook or Trialpay and not from Slashkey. Slashkey has never offered any sales for farm cash.

littlesallysanctus
Dec 26 2018, 12:18 PM
NO!! The half price on farmtown cash came directly from farmtown. Initially people used to get notices in their emails also. Sometimes it was offered Christmas, sometimes New Year, once I remember on Easter. Never from facebook or anything else but directly from farmtown

Taz D
Dec 26 2018, 12:27 PM
NO!! The half price on farmtown cash came directly from farmtown. Initially people used to get notices in their emails also. Sometimes it was offered Christmas, sometimes New Year, once I remember on Easter. Never from facebook or anything else but directly from farmtown
Hi Littlesallysanctus,'
I moved your post back to the one about farm cash.
I am sorry, but Farm Town has not done the farm cash purchaases since 2010. Facebook/Trialpay has handled all those transactions. The only things Farm Town has offered were double FC for levels on occasion which we did get in the October release.
Either way whether you believe me or not Farm Town is not offering any FC specials at this time.

littlesallysanctus
Dec 26 2018, 12:46 PM
No 2010 wasnt the last. It was offered last year though I didnt take advantage of it. ...and every year before then too always by farmtown

littlesallysanctus
Dec 27 2018, 07:38 AM
No he's right about it. Email. I can see someone saying they've decided not to run a holiday special...but to bold face lie about it doesn't do anything to improve customer confidence

Aussie Rae
Dec 27 2018, 06:55 PM
No he's right about it. Email. I can see someone saying they've decided not to run a holiday special...but to bold face lie about it doesn't do anything to improve customer confidence

I have been playing since 2009 and have never seen any notices that you are talking about..

Taz D
Dec 27 2018, 07:11 PM
Hi littlesallysanctus,
I am sorry, but there have never been any sales of farm cash done by Farm Town. Any sales have been done by Facebook or Trialpay. Slashkey has not been involved directly in any transaction since 2011 when Facebook took all of that over for all of the games on Facebook.

Your payment method is through Facebook and all transactions for purchasing farm cash as well as the offers in the Earn Cash tab are done by Trialpay for Facebook.

Why would I lie about that? I, like you, are only a player and not an employee of Slashkey. I would love to see a sale, but it would not come directly from Slashkey.

If you wish you may contact Support and ask them as they are Slashkey employees. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Jean's Farm
Dec 28 2018, 07:20 AM

I have been playing since 2009 and I have NEVER seen any specials or emails you are talking about!!