PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- August 30th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Raul
Aug 30 2011, 12:34 AM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Sep 2, 9:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 25 New Levels: About 60 items all in coins, top level is now 260.

2. 4 New animals: 2 new superanimals (FC), the Heavywool Llama and the Longwool Sheep which produce 10 times more wool. The Clydesdale horse produce horse hair and the Border Collie which don't produce anything.

3. Farm 11: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 11000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 8000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 9000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 10000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 900000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1000000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1100000000

4. Loader (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any facility handling heavy loads: Mineral Mine, Open-pit Mine, Oil Pump, Oil Refinery, Windmills, Watermill, Sugar Refinery, Malt House and Smokehouse.

5. Improved Brown Mobile Sprinkler: Brown Mobile Sprinkler can now be used to irrigate flowers in any farm, not just neighbour farms.

6. Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops, double growing speed (do not revive crops): If you already own a Brown Mobile Sprinkler you can buy this Red Mobile Sprinkler to irrigate flowers and crops at the same time. Irrigated plants will grow twice as fast and will have a (W) when you mouse over them.

Notice you will not see an immediate change in growth, what will happen is that all crops and flowers in the farm that are still growing will be fully grown twice as fast from that point on.

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day. It's OK if someone irrigated your farm that same day.

When you use this tool on other people farms it behaves as if you were using the Brown Sprinkler, growing speed doesn't change.

This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them.

7. Better Information Message: When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the ready to harvest time is now expressed in days, hours or minutes, which is more friendly than the % numbers. Also, once a crop is ready, there is a third line which shows the time remaining for the crop to go to waste.

8. Belt Showroom Screen: There is a new belt icon in the extended toolbar that will give you access to your Belt Showroom where you will see any belts you have achieved including products that you can't see on the store. We will be adding filtering and sorting capabilities to that screen soon.

You can also see the belts achieved by other players when visiting their farms.

9. Home Depot Store can now be stocked with gardening tools.

10. Fishing Accessories Factory (Coins): Produce Fishing Accessories.

Hook Set
Creel
Chair
Float
Lobster Trap
Lure
Gaff
Fly Rod

*You can get Cork by using the Axe to bark the Cork Oak tree. You can get the Cork Oak tree as gifts from friends.

11. Animal Accessories Factory (FC): Produce Animal Accessories.

Water Trough
Wool Shears
Curry Comb
Cowbell
Bottle Vaccinator
Milking Station
Feed Cart
Horse Saddle

12. Farmart (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Ladder
Wind Vane
Manual Seeder
Fruit Picking Bag
Scarecrow
Water Trough
Cowbell
Milking Station
Feed Cart
Horse Saddle

13. Towmart (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Bamboo Utensil Set
Copper Frying Pan
Knife Set
Bathroom Air Freshener
Candles
Potpourri
Teddy Bear
Scooter
Doll

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Known Issues - Sep 2, 1:35PM EST:

None

Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-Brown Sprinkler can now be used to water any farm, not just neighbours farms
-Animal buildings now have days/hours/mins instead of % as the Ready to Harvest time
-Some non-harvestable trees (like Palm trees) started showing 'Ready to Harvest' incorrectly, this is now fixed
-Mouseover info messages on trees has been enhanced, now it says Ready to Harvest, Ready to Chop or Ready to Bark depending on the type of tree
-When you are in your farm and crops/flowers says ready to harvest, when you hire others they should see them ready to harvest as well
-When neighbor irrigate your farm, you can now use the red sprinkler right after that to double plants growth speed
-If you owned the Red Mobile Sprinkler sometimes the Brown Mobile Sprinkler was showing up instead of the Red Mobile Sprinkler
-When using the Red Mobile Sprinkler, sometimes you had to refresh to see the growth speed increased, or after a refresh the increase in growth speed was lost. Some of these issues are now corrected.

Post Release Changes - Aug 31, 5:25PM EST:

-When farm owner see crops ready to harvest (irrigated or not), they should be able to hire fine now, without getting the ""nothing is ready to harvest" message.

Post Release Changes - Sep 2, 1:35PM EST:

-Both Stables now have bigger alternative views
-The state (growth) of the crop and the mouseover information message now match (no false gone to waste stages)
-The time remaining for the next irrigation is now shown when you mouseover the sprinkler in the extended tool box icon and also when you click the sprinkler in the farm
-To avoid confusion about when your plants were irrigated or not, the Sprinkler now only show the water animation when you are allowed to irrigate the plants
-The red sprinkler in addition to doubling the growth speed, will also extend the gone to waste time, so even if you double the growth speed unintentionally by reviving your flowers, you will have the same time as before to harvest your crops, this will effectively remove the need to have the brown water sprinkler in the toolbox or storage.
-Time to irrigate is now 20hours instead of 24hours.

Post Release Changes - Sep 2, 9:00PM EST:

-When you irrigate your flowers, flowers that are still growing don't appear fully grown immediately
-You can't water a farm with the brown sprinkler that have no flowers

jcassemjr
Aug 30 2011, 12:35 AM
THANK YOU! Thank you for all of Your Hard Work to give us such a GREAT GAME!

al_bundy
Aug 30 2011, 12:36 AM
Thanks Raul appreciated as always (-:

spoiler1041
Aug 30 2011, 12:37 AM
AHHHH AT last........

lynwoo60
Aug 30 2011, 12:38 AM
Thankyou so much Raul the wait was worth it. Just got here in Australia and looks like the first to post. Keep up the great work this game is the only one my huby and I play. Thankyou so much

justmecookin
Aug 30 2011, 12:38 AM
Came straight here...havent even looked but saw everyone posting on my wall...just wanted to say thanks...you all are super...hugs

dogsrus2
Aug 30 2011, 12:39 AM
wooohooo thank you!!

levarti2
Aug 30 2011, 12:39 AM
I was about ready to go to bed when the popup showed my new level & extra FC$ ... thanks. I'll be awake for awhile now ... love it!!!

AussieGecko
Aug 30 2011, 12:44 AM
I was doing some FB postings and saw my friend bought farm 11..... I got so excited I had to come check. Wheeeeeee!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I'm off to buy, buy, buy

Audrey45
love it all thanks so much

susme48
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You are soooooooooooooo great!!

nanaleanna
Aug 30 2011, 12:45 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!

beautysmom
Aug 30 2011, 12:46 AM
Great.... Thought there was going to be a use for sturgeon.... What do I do with all that caviar? LOL

Witch Hazel
Aug 30 2011, 12:53 AM
OMG!!! So excited to get the 11th farm! I upgradedto as high as I could (18) and the bought the tractor trailor with all my new found FC and it's not there!!!! oh booo hoooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Is this fixable?????????? aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

luddy
Aug 30 2011, 12:54 AM
YAY!! Have been anxiously awaiting new levels and extra goodies!! Thanks so much.......must say though I was disappointed not to see the Start All on the Saw Mill facility. Having so many trees means that I have to have a saw mill on every farm and I still can't keep up .... would be soooo nice to have the maximum amount sent to production increased big time....LOL Would be willing to purchase with FC to have Start All on saw mill.....PLEASE consider. Thanks again!! Way to go Farm Town ;o)

RickSGM
Aug 30 2011, 12:54 AM
You've done it again. Definitely looking good. Many thanks. Me and the wifey are farmaholics, for sure. lol

JaneMarple9
Aug 30 2011, 12:56 AM
Can't wait xxx!

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 12:56 AM
Thank you for the release. The Clydesdale looks a lot better then the other animal you called a horse but it is still a little childish looking. You keep adding stuff that takes oak lumber piles to the game, right now we need 2,970 oak lumber piles to max out all the stuff. A batch only makes 3 units so we need to have 6 saw mills on 6 different farms to get enough oak lumber piles. Now the saw mill is a coin facility and I could buy 3 more of them but I really don't want to have 6 of them. That makes my friends have to go to 6 different farms to work facilities. I want to keep my facilities spread out over 3 farms to save everyone some time. Can the output of oak lumber piles and pine lumber piles be increased just a little bit. I don't care if it takes more log piles to make more lumber piles I will plant more trees.

Jack_W
Aug 30 2011, 12:58 AM
Upgrade cost for 24 by 24 on farm 11: one point one *pinky to lip* billion dollars.
Can you say "coin sink"?
Seriously, I-- *reads rest of post*
*faint*

FarmerWitch
Aug 30 2011, 01:00 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ....I love the Red Mobile Sprinkler !

suemack
Wow!!! Thank you guys!!

Tamblyne
Awesome, as always! Thank you!

chocoholics2
Aug 30 2011, 01:02 AM
:):):):) Thanks Raul, well worth the wait (almost lol ) :):):):):)

MAUROMEN
Aug 30 2011, 01:04 AM
Well, we were awaiting this new update .. as stated by 1 September.

cmm1958
Aug 30 2011, 01:05 AM
I have been without power since Saturday morning thanks to Irene. We just got our power back tonight - just in time for some new goodies! Thank you!!!!

Jamie's Jumble
Aug 30 2011, 01:06 AM
The wait was worth the 3+ billion I just spent. Thanks for all of the devs hard work

Meg50
Aug 30 2011, 01:10 AM
there's a mighty long queue in the realtor's office!

minxie63
Aug 30 2011, 01:11 AM
awesome update!! thank you!!

Jamie's Jumble
Aug 30 2011, 01:12 AM
there's a mighty long queue in the realtor's office!

And ppl seem to jump in and disappear very fast. I wonder where they goto. :)

nettie1212
Aug 30 2011, 01:13 AM
thanks for the update. I have the mobile sprinkler and I just tried to water one of my buddies farms and it states I can only water mine or my neighbours.. do I have to purchase another brown one? If so that is not night for us that already purchased it for 45FT$ when it first came out. It is probably a glitch.. Thanks again for all your hard work. Farm 11 is equivalent to how many sections of land if you actually had to purchase a farm in real life. I can assure you it would not cost close to 3.5billion. Oh, do you have a website with all our farms on it.. it sure would be nice to have this. all for now.

lndknyn
Aug 30 2011, 01:13 AM
Wow, wonderful changes including the "time to harvest". You guys did good. Just one request, make sure there is enough storage so our crops won't be lost. You have one happy farmer. Thanks.

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 01:16 AM
Can the hours and minutes for time ready be added to the animal buildings? It would also be great if that information could be added to the facility manger. That would help us a lot so we A) know how long each animal building on a given farms has till it is ready, and B) that when we clicked on that building in the facility manger it got harvested.

plbright
Aug 30 2011, 01:18 AM
Well, I don't see the Clydesdale Horse,,,,

BUT WHO CARES!!! I LOVE FARM TOWN. YOU ALL ROCK! The only game that I've found that cares about US!!!

Witch Hazel
Aug 30 2011, 01:18 AM
ok breathing now. I found my tractor trailor. Geez i thought I was going to lose my mind. Thank you Raul! For the update I mean! It's great!

kahra01
Aug 30 2011, 01:19 AM

BUT WHO CARES!!! I LOVE FARM TOWN. YOU ALL ROCK! The only game that I've found that cares about US!!!

Its a gift so get all ur friends to send them to you :)

ClarkKent
Aug 30 2011, 01:21 AM
Ok you've done it again. Kudos to the Developers!!
Love the new sprinkler!! WTG!!
You have made me more of an addict!!
My wife wonders if i will ever come to bed. LOL

kahra01
Aug 30 2011, 01:22 AM
Thanks Raul and gang for a fantastic release and its awesome to see you listening to what people want. I absolutely love the red sprinkler and what it does.. great work indeed. And wow.. the supersized animals.. that is going to be an amazing help! Overall, fantastic, worth the wait and sorry we continually harrassed you hahaha. Thanks again :) :) :)

jcassemjr
Aug 30 2011, 01:22 AM
thanks for the update. I have the mobile sprinkler and I just tried to water one of my buddies farms and it states I can only water mine or my neighbours.. do I have to purchase another brown one? If so that is not night for us that already purchased it for 45FT$ when it first came out. It is probably a glitch.. Thanks again for all your hard work. Farm 11 is equivalent to how many sections of land if you actually had to purchase a farm in real life. I can assure you it would not cost close to 3.5billion. Oh, do you have a website with all our farms on it.. it sure would be nice to have this. all for now.

We could only water our farms and our neighbor farms with the Brown Sprinkler. So you don't need to buy a brown one.;) I think it is a privilege for our Neighbors, and not just our buddies or people we are working for to be able to water their flowers. Although, it would be nice. I was hired to harvest a whole farm of flowers... but they were dead, and the player didn't follow me to their farm, so I couldn't do the job. It would be nice if we had that option, so that if we find ourselves in this situation, we can water for us to harvest, but the play doesn't get the benefit of the flowers being watered after we harvest.

val913
Aug 30 2011, 01:25 AM
thankyou , great update. love the sprinkler off to buy and play :)

ClarkKent
Aug 30 2011, 01:28 AM
5. Improved Brown Mobile Sprinkler: Brown Mobile Sprinkler can now be used to irrigate flowers in any farm, not just neighbour farms.

It might be a temporary glitch. According to the new release by Raul it says we can use it on ANY farm. I am sure that will be fixed soon. Keep Trying.

LoveVDO
Aug 30 2011, 01:28 AM
How do the XP's and New farm levels equal out?? I am at level 260 and would like to know how many XP points were needed to reach that level. Thanks

Also, Thank you for the upgrade.

Karen's Farm 1
Aug 30 2011, 01:31 AM
Thanks Raul, been spending a lot of time on forum the last two weeks reading all the post's and Jokes everyone put on. So glad we got the new update, For a while there i thought you might have been affected by the hurricane and we would wait months for this one. As always this is a great update, thank you so very much, Still love this game, one of the few giving regular updates.

rhenzy
Aug 30 2011, 01:32 AM
Thats Great Thank You!!!

kazzaqld
Aug 30 2011, 01:35 AM
Great update! I know we don't know this yet but I am wondering if the irrigator speeds up the wastage countdown as well?

Kath-H
Aug 30 2011, 01:43 AM
Excellent, thanks! However I've hit a small snag ... I bought the super-duper sprinkler but I don't have a choice. I may very well want to water my flowers - but not double the growing speed of those crops because I won't be around at harvest time. Am I misunderstanding?

Carrot Top CyndaLu
Aug 30 2011, 01:44 AM
question, if i hover over the palm tree, says its ready to be harvested. never was before. & can't harvest with any tool. is this a glitch? or will palm trees become a harvest-able tree?

Morningstarz
Aug 30 2011, 01:45 AM
You sure did sneak this one in on us, but I am so happy you did. It was a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work.

MAUROMEN
Aug 30 2011, 01:48 AM
thanks.. Raul

Taz D

Clydesdales are gift items.

maggiel29
Yay super sheep and LLama - and new goodies and farm 11 and a crop speeder. Thank you thank you - of to play now

peachy51
Aug 30 2011, 01:49 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Raul! Love the Loader tool ... it was taking a lot of time on all my mines every day :)

Aussie Rae
Aug 30 2011, 01:50 AM
Thank you!!!! I took time out to do some real gardening...now got blisters...you snuck this one in but am very grateful...now to go spend some of my money, yipee

peachy51
Aug 30 2011, 01:50 AM

They were probably doing what I was doing ... upgrading to the next size ... I upgraded to full size, but had to reload after each one and go back to the realtor for the next one. Happy Days :D

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 01:51 AM
question, if i hover over the palm tree, says its ready to be harvested. never was before. & can't harvest with any tool. is this a glitch? or will palm trees become a harvest-able tree?

The palm trees have always grown and said ready to harvest but never had anything to harvest on them. There is something that grows on the palm trees can't think of what it is called off the top of my head but if you go buy a palm tree and compare it to the fully grown ones you will see what I am talking about.

jcassemjr
Aug 30 2011, 01:51 AM
It might be a temporary glitch. According to the new release by Raul it says we can use it on ANY farm. I am sure that will be fixed soon. Keep Trying.

If you look at the Game Guide, Chapter 11. It reads that we cannot water Buddies flowers. This isn't a change in the update.

Sandie Angel
Aug 30 2011, 01:52 AM
Great job!!!!! WOWEEE!!!!! Thank you for the wonderful updates!!!!!! I've got a nice yellow dress for my avatar, and she's looking gorgeous!!!!! Will check out all those other new stuff when I wake up in the morning. Congrats on all the good stuff!!!!

Sandie Angel :)

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 02:02 AM
If you look at the Game Guide, Chapter 11. It reads that we cannot water Buddies flowers. This isn't a change in the update.

Below is what Raul said about the improved mobile sprinkler. He says it can now be used to irrigate flowers in any farm not just neighbors farms. So once they get that worked out we can water anyone's flowers which is great for the times people hire you to harvest flowers and don't realize they need to be watered first.

i try
Aug 30 2011, 02:06 AM
WOW! Love it! ready for MORE levels.
Thanxxx

Kath-H
Aug 30 2011, 02:07 AM
But speeding up the crops (on your own farm) could be an unwanted side-effect. I'd like to choose which sprinkler to use.

HelenJS22
Aug 30 2011, 02:10 AM

;) In and out, and back and forth - till they have bought their full Farm 11 :D Now I need two new farm names :eek:

Ginnie the Gimp
Aug 30 2011, 02:11 AM
You da MAN Raul, thank you, thank you, thank you! Now off to take a proper look. THANK YOU :-)

driverdave
Aug 30 2011, 02:12 AM
;) In and out, and back and forth - till they have bought their full Farm 11 :D Now I need two new farm names :eek:

might i suggest ...... Helens Haven.........

HelenJS22
Aug 30 2011, 02:13 AM
Great update! I know we don't know this yet but I am wondering if the irrigator speeds up the wastage countdown as well?

Hmmmmm - very good question. I guess we'll get our heads around it before long.

Kathy59
Aug 30 2011, 02:13 AM
I bought a truck with a chainsaw, never came and I have been charged for it. By accicdent I bought 2, only wanted one. What can I do????

HelenJS22
Aug 30 2011, 02:14 AM
Excellent, thanks! However I've hit a small snag ... I bought the super-duper sprinkler but I don't have a choice. I may very well want to water my flowers - but not double the growing speed of those crops because I won't be around at harvest time. Am I misunderstanding?

That's a good query. I saw only my red one now and not my brown one, and yes, sometimes I won't want the growth time doubled :confused:

Fanny Farmer
Aug 30 2011, 02:15 AM
Thank you for the upgrade. Now I may never get to bed. Off to buy farm 11.

pythonis
Aug 30 2011, 02:15 AM
Do you have to be asked to water a non neighbors farm for the sprinkler to work? I tried and it said i could only water a neighbor's farm

peachy51
Aug 30 2011, 02:19 AM
The palm trees have always grown and said ready to harvest but never had anything to harvest on them. There is something that grows on the palm trees can't think of what it is called off the top of my head but if you go buy a palm tree and compare it to the fully grown ones you will see what I am talking about.

IRL there are all kinds of palm trees ... coconuts are the most common that you see on the islands I visit ... but dates also come from palms.

Angel70
Aug 30 2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks Raul! Great job, as always :)

KayGee
Aug 30 2011, 02:20 AM
Thank you for the red sprinkler....I have long thought there should be something to speed growth, and I like this idea better than "super-poop" fertilizer. Alas, STILL no STORE ALL button...despite the fact that it's the single most-requested item by far. I just don't get that. Please change the times till crops are ready to all hours...1 day (which should be 20 FT hours, shouldn't it?) was shortened by irrigation to 12.2 hours. That math doesn't work for me. This would be much easier in simple hours. Lovely new animals, nice number of levels. Thanks, developers.

HelenJS22
Aug 30 2011, 02:21 AM
I just popped back in to re-read the release notes - trying to find a line or two about upping the production amounts on products - like crab for instance, or even canned tuna :(

Oh well .......

pythonis
Aug 30 2011, 02:22 AM
dates also come from palms.
reminds me of my life before i got married.

HelenJS22
Aug 30 2011, 02:23 AM
might i suggest ...... Helens Haven.........

:D and I could put a cave entrance on it so that I have somewhere to hide when the real world is looking for me.

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 02:35 AM
IRL there are all kinds of palm trees ... coconuts are the most common that you see on the islands I visit ... but dates also come from palms.

Dates that was the word I was looking for. The palm trees we have in FT grow dates but they are not harvest-able.

Mrs Borgies
Aug 30 2011, 02:35 AM
I am wondering if we will be able to water the farm with the red sprinkler if a neighbour has already watered the farm, which I hope so because I did buy it for speeding up my crops and don't want to ban my neighbours from gaining coins for themselves. I can see my brain going into overload with this new tool! :D

Thank you so much for such a great update! :D

Majik Merlin
Aug 30 2011, 02:46 AM
Thank you Raul and your devs... more than I expected.

Jannie2629
Aug 30 2011, 02:57 AM
Raul - Just wanted to say thank you for this much awaited farm 11 and all the other releases. Thanks to all at Farmtown and for your great efforts devs. Just love this game!:D

ghostkitten
Aug 30 2011, 02:57 AM
Thanks Raul.....See me being a B(*&^ on the other thread worked....:p:p:p:p....Bought everything....Spent my money...Now go back to sleep....;);)

Hornyroo
Aug 30 2011, 02:58 AM
well tyyyyyyyy :) but um wasnt sturgeon supposed to be used in this release - and i love love love the red sprinkler!!

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 03:18 AM
4. Loader (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any facility handling heavy loads: Mineral Mine, Open-pit Mine, Oil Pump, Oil Refinery, Windmills, Watermill, Sugar Refinery, Malt House and Smokehouse.

My watermill doesn't have the start all button on it.

Bonnie Jo
Aug 30 2011, 03:31 AM
I love the new upgrade. Trying to decide what to do with my new 24x24 farm 11 but I will figure it out :)

Mrs Borgies
Aug 30 2011, 03:43 AM
My watermill doesn't have the start all button on it.

I must checked mine and it does. Perhaps a time to clear the Flash and history. Hope you are on track soon! :)

dolfinclctr
Aug 30 2011, 03:45 AM
Thank you!! Thank you very much!!! You guys are awesome!! This is the ONLY game on FB that I hardly ever have problems with~~ even when I do, I know you are working to correct it as quickly as you can.

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 03:54 AM
I must checked mine and it does. Perhaps a time to clear the Flash and history. Hope you are on track soon! :)

Nope it has been fixed since I posted that post.

Greyclan
Aug 30 2011, 04:06 AM
More goodies, thanks muchly for another great update :)

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 04:07 AM
Thank you for the release. The Clydesdale looks a lot better then the other animal you called a horse but it is still a little childish looking. You keep adding stuff that takes oak lumber piles to the game, right now we need 2,970 oak lumber piles to max out all the stuff. A batch only makes 3 units so we need to have 6 saw mills on 6 different farms to get enough oak lumber piles. Now the saw mill is a coin facility and I could buy 3 more of them but I really don't want to have 6 of them. That makes my friends have to go to 6 different farms to work facilities. I want to keep my facilities spread out over 3 farms to save everyone some time. Can the output of oak lumber piles and pine lumber piles be increased just a little bit. I don't care if it takes more log piles to make more lumber piles I will plant more trees.

Yes totally agree

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 04:09 AM
Hmmmmm - very good question. I guess we'll get our heads around it before long.

Doesnt seem to - just speeded up a crop that had an hour to go still showing normal wither time - but I love this new tool thank you so much

tharcicia
Aug 30 2011, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the Clydesdale love the look of this one a whole lot better than the other one. I do have a request can you pls. adjust the stables to the size of the Clydesdale or make the Clydesdale smaller. That will look a whole lot better!

LadyLen1
Aug 30 2011, 04:22 AM
XOXOXOXOXO HUGZZZZZZZZ{{{{{{O}}}}}} !!!!! You are a Star all of you ! love the game love you guys tytytytytytytyty!

AussieGecko
Aug 30 2011, 04:33 AM
I am wondering if we will be able to water the farm with the red sprinkler if a neighbour has already watered the farm, which I hope so because I did buy it for speeding up my crops and don't want to band my neighbours from gaining coins for themselves. I can see my brain going into overload with this new tool! :D

Thank you so much for such a great update! :D

I'm thinking there is a glitch with the red sprinkler. I tried it on one of my farms and it worked and I got half the time in reading. I then tried it on another and it didn't. Then...I purchased farm 11, planted tomatoes on it, watered it with the red sprinkler and it told me 19.9 hours. I went back to the farm it had worked on and it now shows a normal time reading for my tomatoes instead of the half time it had shown. So for some reason it's not working and there is no way someone previously watered my farm 11. So perhaps it's just a glitch and will improve soon. Meanwhile... it's normal farming as usual. Thanks again Devs. Love the new stuff especially the facility tool.

pat909
Aug 30 2011, 04:39 AM
Thanks so much! It was great waking up and seeing all the new toys and Farm 11 - wish I didn't have to go to work! Now I'm really looking forward to the 3-day weekend! Again, thanks for making this game so enjoyable! Love it!

HelenJS22
Aug 30 2011, 04:53 AM
6. Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops, double growing speed (do not revive crops): If you already own a Brown Mobile Sprinkler you can buy this Red Mobile Sprinkler to irrigate flowers and crops at the same time. Irrigated plants will grow twice as fast and will have a (W) when you mouse over them.

Notice you will not see an immediate change in growth, what will happen is that all crops and flowers in the farm that are still growing will be fully grown twice as fast from that point on.

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day.

When you use this tool on other people farms it behaves as if you were using the Brown Sprinkler, growing speed doesn't change.

This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them.

I'm thinking there is a glitch with the red sprinkler. I tried it on one of my farms and it worked and I got half the time in reading. I then tried it on another and it didn't. Then...I purchased farm 11, planted tomatoes on it, watered it with the red sprinkler and it told me 19.9 hours. I went back to the farm it had worked on and it now shows a normal time reading for my tomatoes instead of the half time it had shown. So for some reason it's not working and there is no way someone previously watered my farm 11. So perhaps it's just a glitch and will improve soon. Meanwhile... it's normal farming as usual. Thanks again Devs. Love the new stuff especially the facility tool.

I'm not sure if I've got this right, but I think we can only irrigate one crop per farm per day to double the speed of the crop. My crop that I used the red sprinkler on when it first came out has just been harvested, but now that I have replanted that farm, the red sprinkler will work, but not halve the time.

When I sprinkled the farm, it said 'A farm can only be irrigated once a day, and Raul says that each individual crop must be irrigated in order to halve the time frame ..... so I think I've got it right :D

Anyone know for sure if this is how it works ??

Nazza
Aug 30 2011, 04:58 AM
hi, i have just gone over 1 billion xp's but my level has stayed at 235. everyone else has gone up to 260, but not people over 1 billion xp's - would love to get that fixed. thanks

Ann Morse
Aug 30 2011, 05:00 AM
Thanks so much Raul for the great updates and thanks for all the hard work and hours you must put in so we enjoy all these new extras.
Thanks again. Ann Morse

mac16129
Aug 30 2011, 05:01 AM
As I have said before, this wonderful game just gets better and better!! Thank you for all your hard work, and for caring about your players!!!

Lavenda
Aug 30 2011, 05:07 AM
Woot for update! Boo for dial-up :( woot for new horses!

DKZ
Aug 30 2011, 05:18 AM
Awesome ... yet again! Thanks so much!

aughty
Aug 30 2011, 05:27 AM
You all are mind readers. Cleaned Up my farms last night anticipating the new farm coming this week. $ (coins) rules!

mwerdeb
Aug 30 2011, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the new release.....next release, please consider privacy fences and angled pieces too!! Thanks!!

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 05:39 AM

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day.

I'm not sure if I've got this right, but I think we can only irrigate one crop per farm per day to double the speed of the crop. My crop that I used the red sprinkler on when it first came out has just been harvested, but now that I have replanted that farm, the red sprinkler will work, but not halve the time.

When I sprinkled the farm, it said 'A farm can only be irrigated once a day, and Raul says that each individual crop must be irrigated in order to halve the time frame ..... so I think I've got it right :D

Anyone know for sure if this is how it works ??

I cant get my head round it either - like you say it only seems to work once per day per farm. Would like a choice tho - I need to water flowers but dont want to speed up raspberries for example.

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 05:40 AM
The new Collie dog is more like a Pyrranean Mountain dog in size! But he is rather nice.

JohnAlbertini
Aug 30 2011, 05:42 AM
Two upgrades ago when the max level went to 235 I immediately had enough XP to get to 225 and had to earn the last 10.

Since then I have earned enough XP to IMMEDIATELY go to 260 today!

You don't have enough levels! How long will I have to wait to gain another XP through leveling up? Two months? Ridiculous!!! MORE levels SOON, please!!!!

Valdoe
Aug 30 2011, 05:46 AM
Cork oak trees you can only get from gifts ... Dose anyone know if harvest the tree or chop it... what is the time too to harvest or chop???

bluehair
Aug 30 2011, 06:02 AM
loving the red sprinkler have already put it to use...twice crops in half the time :)

Aussie Rae
Aug 30 2011, 06:03 AM
I am a bit confused with this new irrigation watering thing...I watered my farms and the ones that had crops show as being watered and the shorter growth time yet farm 11 which was watered, grew a crop of raspberries and the cork trees that were harvested, using the axe, do NOT appear to be watered...and it tells me a farm can only be watered once a day...so if we plant a 4 hr crop, then later plant another 4hr crop on the same farm...will it be watered or not???? I think the water implement should have the time left showing as our manure implement shows how much manure we have stored...it would certainly help..

AussieGecko
Aug 30 2011, 06:04 AM
Two upgrades ago when the max level went to 235 I immediately had enough XP to get to 225 and had to earn the last 10.

Since then I have earned enough XP to IMMEDIATELY go to 260 today!

You don't have enough levels! How long will I have to wait to gain another XP through leveling up? Two months? Ridiculous!!! MORE levels SOON, please!!!!

Am I missing something other than the fact that each new level gives you ONE FT dollar? I too went up immediately to level 260 but with these new updates there is so much I can do I doubt you'd hear a peep from me for weeks and weeks. I can now reduce the amount of trees and flowers on my farm thanks to the fertiliser and sprinkler and a whole heap of new buildings and items to decorate my cities with. 7th heaven Devs. Thanks again.

Ole Hoe
Aug 30 2011, 06:06 AM
I am also thinking there is a glitch in the red sprinkler. I planted kidney beans and watered with it and it didn't half the time or show the W symbol. I used it on some other farms and got the W symbol. If a farm had been watered with the brown sprinkler, does it keep the red sprinkler from working? What happens if a neighbor waters with the brown sprinkler?

servocrow
Aug 30 2011, 06:11 AM
A nice surprise this morning! Looking forward to rearranging things, thanks Devs and Mods for all you do.

:):D

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 06:16 AM
Cork oak trees you can only get from gifts ... Dose anyone know if harvest the tree or chop it... what is the time too to harvest or chop???

The tree is chopped but only the bark comes off. Mine say 1.5 days to next harvest.

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 06:17 AM
. I can now reduce the amount of trees and flowers on my farm thanks to the fertiliser and sprinkler

Does the new sprinkler speed up flowers and trees? Does anyone know?

Xiphias
Aug 30 2011, 06:17 AM
What a nice thing to wake up to! Many, many, thanks! <3 :)

rhondacathey
Aug 30 2011, 06:18 AM
This new update is sooo great!! Thank you so much! :D I am gonna be busy for quite awhile...lol

truckie547
Aug 30 2011, 06:20 AM
Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We happy now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AussieGecko
Aug 30 2011, 06:21 AM
I am also thinking there is a glitch in the red sprinkler. I planted kidney beans and watered with it and it didn't half the time or show the W symbol. I used it on some other farms and got the W symbol. If a farm had been watered with the brown sprinkler, does it keep the red sprinkler from working? What happens if a neighbor waters with the brown sprinkler?

I'm thinking the brown one will counteract the red one.

My problem was that I used the red sprinkler on Farm 9 and it worked. I went to Farm 10 and planted a two day crop and it worked again and showed a reduced time and the "F,W" symbol when I hovered. I went to Farm 11 and planted a two day crop, used the fertiliser, used the red sprinkler and it showed a normal harvest due time and the "F,W" symbol showed when I was hovering over the farm. When I went back to Farm 10 the harvest due time had changed back to normal and the symbols "F,W" were still showing.

Im curious... seeing how only one Farm is working for me, does that mean only ONE use per day - not one use per farm which would be 11 uses.

AussieGecko
Aug 30 2011, 06:26 AM

The sprinkler doubles the speed of flowers and crops. The fertiliser doubles the harvesting of the trees and flowers and crops. So if you get both it's a heck of reduced planting of everything. Now that's a win win for me.

smilie224
Aug 30 2011, 06:28 AM
always love waking up to upgrades! The red sprinkler sounds interesting. going to read posts to see if it is what I think it is :) still a little confused - but hey that's what the forum is for! Thank you so much for a great game! loyal customer ;-)

kosp41302
Aug 30 2011, 06:35 AM
woohoo!! i wasn't going to check this a.m. but decided to at the last minute. thank you for the update!! wish i would have had it this weekend when i was off to mess with it. i called it yesterday though i said it would update last night since i have to work today. (now i can't wait till the end of my shift so i can come home and mess with the new stuff for a bit :) )

Sig
Aug 30 2011, 06:42 AM
i'm trying to understand here....
somebody else watered my farms for me yesterday. when i went with my nice shiny new watering thingie, and tried to water my farms with my new double speed thing, it told me a farm can only be watered once a day.

does that mean i need to tell neighbors to stop watering my farms, so that i can use my new toy to double the speed?

Pippilotta444
Aug 30 2011, 06:43 AM
Wonderful, the wait is over Thank you so much!!! As usual slept through it now of I go to have some fun before work starts....

TBear
Aug 30 2011, 06:47 AM
You guys are the GREATEST!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Don't feed the beggers
Aug 30 2011, 06:53 AM
i'm trying to understand here....
somebody else watered my farms for me yesterday. when i went with my nice shiny new watering thingie, and tried to water my farms with my new double speed thing, it told me a farm can only be watered once a day.

does that mean i need to tell neighbors to stop watering my farms, so that i can use my new toy to double the speed?

I wonder about this as well. I think for me the only benefit of it will be on the longer day crops and when I fall short of items, otherwise with the dbling of the speed I can totally see me turning into a planting maniac, I am kinda glad that you can only use it once a day for that reason as well.

My biggest concern right now though is what the heck am I gonna do with 11? I don't need much of anything and already spend way to much time planting etc etc have tons of trees an flowers, so what AM I going to do with it lol

notaparagod
Aug 30 2011, 07:08 AM
Love the new updates! Thanks a million. :)

kurlikew
Aug 30 2011, 07:14 AM
Love the new update! So far, the only thing I see that I don't care for is that although the cork oak trees are chopable, they don't turn into stumps when chopped like the other trees do. This makes planning the layout of my farm a bit difficult. Can this be changed please? I'd rather have ALL chopped trees turn to stumps!

Thanks.

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 07:21 AM
Love the new update! So far, the only thing I see that I don't care for is that although the cork oak trees are chopable, they don't turn into stumps when chopped like the other trees do. This makes planning the layout of my farm a bit difficult. Can this be changed please? I'd rather have ALL chopped trees turn to stumps!

Thanks.

Sorry but I quite like the bark going and the trunks going orange! Something different. Treat them as a normal harvestable tree rather than wanting them down to stumps???

jujuloo
Aug 30 2011, 07:24 AM
Thank You !!! Time to shop =D

Aussie Rae
Aug 30 2011, 07:31 AM
another glitch...my farm 4 is ready to harvest after I used the new irrigation tool but when I try to hire someone to harvest and plow it, the message I get is that I have nothing ready to harvest....

rlj3593
Aug 30 2011, 07:32 AM
i bought some super llamas and some sheep for new farm and put a wool barn on it moved animals to barn but when i checked they werent there please find them or return money i spent for them

Momma Woods
Aug 30 2011, 08:01 AM
Thanks so much for the new farm and all the goodies that go with it. Bought full 24 x 24 Farm and now to decide what else to buy.
Raul and team you are the greatest.
Thanks a million uhh maybe billions.

kahra01
another glitch...my farm 4 is ready to harvest after I used the new irrigation tool but when I try to hire someone to harvest and plow it, the message I get is that I have nothing ready to harvest....

Once you have used the red irrigation tool, the crops might show as ready, but if you refresh your farm, it might show the amount of time you actually have left before they are ready.. I found that out once I watered them and it said they were ready, went to another farm, came back, and it was then showing the real time until ready... lol just throwing in a suggestion! :)

al_bundy
does the red irrigator work on trees aswell?

Ginnie the Gimp
Aug 30 2011, 08:07 AM
Am very concerned about my lovely new llamas, they appear to have a disease which makes them hiccough hugely as they eat! Have decided to bring the vet surgery onto farm 11, just in case.

earlgray
Aug 30 2011, 08:13 AM
Well, I see you went and fixed the "glitch" that allowed me to buy flowers on one farm, move them to another, and never need to water them. I've been taking advantage of that ever since farm 2 came out! It was sweet. But not so sweet to wake up this morning and find all my flowers shriveled up in need of water. Oh well. So of course I gave in and bought the mobile sprinkler, otherwise would spend hours and hours watering. But wasn't spending 45 FC on it enough? It's also charging me 10000 coins every time I use it. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

artisanrox
Aug 30 2011, 08:14 AM
FARM 11!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breath*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! *runs off to check new stuff*

Aussie Rae
Aug 30 2011, 08:16 AM
Once you have used the red irrigation tool, the crops might show as ready, but if you refresh your farm, it might show the amount of time you actually have left before they are ready.. I found that out once I watered them and it said they were ready, went to another farm, came back, and it was then showing the real time until ready... lol just throwing in a suggestion! :)

I have crops showing as ready...it won't let me hire anyone..says crops are not ready but I can harvest them myself..(I did a few rows to make sure.)..which I don't want to do, would rather get all the extras by hiring someone..

al_bundy
Aug 30 2011, 08:19 AM
Well, I see you went and fixed the "glitch" that allowed me to buy flowers on one farm, move them to another, and never need to water them. I've been taking advantage of that ever since farm 2 came out! It was sweet. But not so sweet to wake up this morning and find all my flowers shriveled up in need of water. Oh well. So of course I gave in and bought the mobile sprinkler, otherwise would spend hours and hours watering. But wasn't spending 45 FC on it enough? It's also charging me 10000 coins every time I use it. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

yes it costs coins to water the farm the 45fc is to buy the equipment the coins is to pay the water bill as the rates dont cover the water.

Bonnie Jo
Aug 30 2011, 08:27 AM

If you water your neighbors' farms though you get 1,000 coins and 3 xp per farm. I figure I come out ahead when I do water my own (if a neighbor hasn't done it for me) since I water so many of my neighbors' farms.

Froggy_76
Aug 30 2011, 08:32 AM
I see that the fly rod requires cork oak from a cork oak tree, I was wondering when the cork oak will be out?:confused:

al_bundy
Aug 30 2011, 08:32 AM
I see that the fly rod requires cork oak from a cork oak tree, I was wondering when the cork oak will be out?:confused:

the cork oak is out it is a gifatable tree only :D

AngelicBlueEyes
Aug 30 2011, 08:34 AM
confused with the red sprinkler as I own the only other one that is listed in 'tools' section whether it is white or brown lol but the news release says that it is improved where you can water flowers that are not your neighbor. I got the red sprinkler and assumed that the other was just improved and I would not have to purchase it again... correct assumption? however when I went to do a 'once' neighbor's flowers from the 'my neighbor' section and hit the sprinkler it gave me msg that I could only water my flowers or my neighbors...this a glitch? or do I have to re=purchace that other sprinkler? lol surely hope not

Ole Hoe
Aug 30 2011, 08:36 AM
i bought some super llamas and some sheep for new farm and put a wool barn on it moved animals to barn but when i checked they werent there please find them or return money i spent for them
Make sure you didn't put them in storage instead of your shed. I did that one time.

al_bundy
Aug 30 2011, 08:38 AM
confused with the red sprinkler as I own the only other one that is listed in 'tools' section whether it is white or brown lol but the news release says that it is improved where you can water flowers that are not your neighbor. I got the red sprinkler and assumed that the other was just improved and I would not have to purchase it again... correct assumption? however when I went to do a 'once' neighbor's flowers from the 'my neighbor' section and hit the sprinkler it gave me msg that I could only water my flowers or my neighbors...this a glitch? or do I have to re=purchace that other sprinkler? lol surely hope not

I just tested the water sprinkler on a non neighbours farm and you are correct it still doesent work.

chocoholics2
Aug 30 2011, 08:47 AM

You use the axe or chainsaws but they don't get chopped down they just have the bark stripped

I just got one and "chopped" it and it says 1.6 days which I guess means 40 hours using the "old" 20 hour day maths.

Toranut97
Aug 30 2011, 08:48 AM
A new release for my birthday! Thanks!!!

Satis
Aug 30 2011, 08:49 AM

I think the way this works is; if you just want to water the flowers you activate the sprinkler and click the farm as before. If you want to double the growing speed, open the menu and click irrigate. Two different functions.

lavanah
Aug 30 2011, 08:50 AM
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Thank you so much Raul and Devs.

Ole Hoe
Aug 30 2011, 08:53 AM

I know it does flowers..don't think it does trees. They don't show watered on my farms.

angelkitten
Aug 30 2011, 08:55 AM
YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

julesat kirrin
Aug 30 2011, 08:55 AM
loving it, love the clydesdale and the cute little collie. thanks for all your hard work xxxx

NiMo1960
Aug 30 2011, 08:59 AM
Just home from work (early shift), not got to farm yet as my emails took me here first.
time to check out the farm updates

WannaBeFarmGirl
Aug 30 2011, 09:03 AM
Well worth the wait... thanks so much!

al_bundy
Aug 30 2011, 09:04 AM
I think the way this works is; if you just want to water the flowers you activate the sprinkler and click the farm as before. If you want to double the growing speed, open the menu and click irrigate. Two different functions.

how do you get the second function to irrigate i just clicked the red sprinkler from the extended toolbox and it just grabs the brown sprinkler

Texas Belle
Aug 30 2011, 09:08 AM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
AWESOME, thanks for the super duper sheeps and llamas, my prayers have been answered, you guys rock!!
Raul owe you a "media noche" and a "batido de mamey" when I get to Miami, lol
Thanks again

crafty chris
Aug 30 2011, 09:08 AM
thank you thank you thank you ... and in case i didnt mention thank you :D

Satis
Aug 30 2011, 09:15 AM
how do you get the second function to irrigate i just clicked the red sprinkler from the extended toolbox and it just grabs the brown sprinkler

It worked for me when I first bought the red sprinkler and it was actually on a farm. But it doesn't work like that when it's in the store.

I've just placed it on the farm with the crops I wanted to speed up and used irrigate on the menu, and it that was fine. Seems a bit fiddly though.

gomh
Aug 30 2011, 09:21 AM
I followed instructions, clicked on irrigate and proceeded to irrigate my farms. I expected that the time to harvest would be cut in half, but that is not what it says on the screen. It still predicts 8 hours to harvest lettuce, for example, instead of 4 which it should be if irrigation actually sped up crop harvest. what should I do? I paid 50 fc so expect to get what I paid for.

Satis
Aug 30 2011, 09:23 AM
I followed instructions, clicked on irrigate and proceeded to irrigate my farms. I expected that the time to harvest would be cut in half, but that is not what it says on the screen. It still predicts 8 hours to harvest lettuce, for example, instead of 4 which it should be if irrigation actually sped up crop harvest. what should I do? I paid 50 fc so expect to get what I paid for.

It's working on some of my crops but not all. It does seem as if it will only work once on one farm, rather than on individual fields, which is what it says in the release notes.

Don't feed the beggers
Aug 30 2011, 09:25 AM

be patient, this is all new to all of us and with every update and new things added there are bound to be glitches. the devs will have this sorted as quick as they can and before long things will be right as rain again.

Satis
Aug 30 2011, 09:33 AM
I love the Clydesdales. Now I need to put all those pantomime horses into the stables.

And I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I preferred the percentage complete notices on crops. I'm finding the new system confusing. Any chance of giving us the old percentage system as an alternative option?

Thanks!

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 09:38 AM

So does mine never noticed till you pointed that out!

jkmyer
Aug 30 2011, 09:40 AM
love the time on the crops thank you for the update

peggyannvt
Aug 30 2011, 09:41 AM
You guys are beautiful. Thank you so much for all your delightfully hard work.

Peggyann

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 09:42 AM
It worked for me when I first bought the red sprinkler and it was actually on a farm. But it doesn't work like that when it's in the store.

I've just placed it on the farm with the crops I wanted to speed up and used irrigate on the menu, and it that was fine. Seems a bit fiddly though.

Tried both placed on a farm and got a brown one both times and both menus are the same.

Maybe it changes to red when you can use it to speed up crops???

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 09:45 AM
Am very concerned about my lovely new llamas, they appear to have a disease which makes them hiccough hugely as they eat! Have decided to bring the vet surgery onto farm 11, just in case.

Giggle - mine need a diet!

cocowboy1008
Aug 30 2011, 09:46 AM
Love to update! The new sprinkler has some quirks though. I planted all 9 of my farms at the same time and when i used the sprinkller on them I went from 76 mins to 3 hours in time left.. ? just wanted to let you know.

gffarmer
Aug 30 2011, 09:47 AM
What a great thing to wake up too!!! Thanks Raul and devs.!!! Well off to buy buy buy!!!

bagoshen
Aug 30 2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs. Great update as always now back to making some coins so I can get farm 11.

Pustekuchen
Aug 30 2011, 09:59 AM
mmmmpppf...not too happy spending 50 cash on the red sprinkler...should have read the new release 10 more times to really understand that it will water/speed up the time just for ONE crop ONCE a day..for that much money, it should speed up the time for each crop, EVERY time we plant something :(

ty for # 11 though :)

Farmgirl_Su
Aug 30 2011, 10:02 AM

harvest and it takes 1.6 days to be ready again.

Lpeak
Aug 30 2011, 10:02 AM
Could someone tell me anything about the timer on the crops. If something says ready in say 1.5 days, is that 30hr (using the 20hr day of FT) or is it actually 36hrs (going by 24 hrs clock)?

CrystalDragon
Aug 30 2011, 10:10 AM
Awesome ... Thank You!!! :D

Macshelly
Aug 30 2011, 10:24 AM
I love it when I wake up to an update...it makes my day start out GREAT!!!

Thanks for the fun stuff developers!

Angel7
Aug 30 2011, 10:28 AM
the new irrigation tools is absolutely FANTASTIC - best thing to happen to farm town since the manure spreader - love it. THANK YOU FARM TOWN

rvgypsy
Aug 30 2011, 10:33 AM
I am glad to see the newest farm 11 and updates but so far today have been unable to get into Farm Town..... hope it is just a gliche (sp.??) in the system. I am able to collect gifts etc... but not able to get "home" to harvest on all my farms.....

NiMo1960
Aug 30 2011, 10:38 AM
Red Sprinkler doesn't work right.
Just used it and time on Beets went to 1.9hrs, left the farm and go back to it and it now says 3.9hrs.
Waste of money

mykatoto
Aug 30 2011, 10:46 AM
I have a question! I now see harvest times listed when scrolling over my fields. This is great. What I am wondering is when I plant a 2 day crop and it says only 1.6 days until harvest is there a reason for that? Thanks.

maggiel29
Aug 30 2011, 10:52 AM
I have a question! I now see harvest times listed when scrolling over my fields. This is great. What I am wondering is when I plant a 2 day crop and it says only 1.6 days until harvest is there a reason for that? Thanks.

I think its because the farmtown day is 20 hours but the 1.6 days is a portion of a normal 24 day.

brendajj
Aug 30 2011, 11:02 AM
So very glad to get another farm...very excited feels like christmas...lol Thanks so much for all the new stuff already have it all on my farms, I only received the 12x12 upgrade on farm 11 is there more coming please i really need the room.

love my FarmTown....thanks so much

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 11:11 AM
Tried both placed on a farm and got a brown one both times and both menus are the same.

Maybe it changes to red when you can use it to speed up crops???

Although the spribkler is brown it speeds up the crop time.

A farm town day is 20 hours so a two day crop is ready in 40 hours or 1.6 24 hour days.

cjbraswell
Aug 30 2011, 11:39 AM

what menu do you open to irrigate? if you put it on your farm, to use the menu from the sprinkler itself, then you have to move it from farm to farm. so how would you irrigate with it in storage to use on all farms>

Satis
Aug 30 2011, 11:55 AM
what menu do you open to irrigate? if you put it on your farm, to use the menu from the sprinkler itself, then you have to move it from farm to farm. so how would you irrigate with it in storage to use on all farms>

As I mentioned in an earlier post, that's what I've been doing.

But it's very hit and miss; guess it needs some tweaking from the developers.

gffarmer
Aug 30 2011, 12:02 PM
Many many thanks for the super llamas and sheep!! Love your new updates esp. farm 11 and the times for harvesting. This is great as always!!

Kath-H
Aug 30 2011, 12:31 PM
The tree is chopped but only the bark comes off. Mine say 1.5 days to next harvest.

Mine was ready as soon as I put it on the farm.

ladywildcard66
Aug 30 2011, 12:39 PM
Just wondering if the clyesdales produce anthing for the facilities.

Emily D S
Aug 30 2011, 12:57 PM
Thank you Thank you ! You keep this game very interesting. This is the only game
I play. Thank you for the Border collie new facilities and another Farm 11.
You are the greatest

Handy Sandy
Aug 30 2011, 12:58 PM
I bought farm 11 but can't put anything on it. Help!!! I waited so long and now can't decorate.

SallyL
Aug 30 2011, 01:09 PM
I bought the new red sprinkler and it does not offer me the option in my toolbox. I watered the flowers on one farm and came back to find my crops had doubled and died. I would like to be able to choose which sprinkler. Thanks.

Love the update. :-)

Sandraneta
Aug 30 2011, 01:23 PM
A thousand Thanks to the development team. Most of all thank you for your patience with the player's impatience for "more". This is a fabulous game. Please keep up the good work.

tnbravesgirl
Aug 30 2011, 01:26 PM
First...........LOVE EVERYTHING !

Second: Glitches with watering tools.
Bought Red.....works correctly half the time.
Brown does not work on others farms as this states:

Thank you Raul for all you do for we "farmers".

StoneFace
Aug 30 2011, 01:28 PM
I have noticed an improvement already in the use of the new sprinkler.

At first it would be a hit and miss if I could cut crop time in half.

But now, if I plant and make sure it is fertilized first, then a slow click, almost holding the mouse button for a second, gets different results... for me

It shows the water raining down, much like the poop falls, and I see the 1000 coin cost..... and the time is cut in half.

But... with the increased bonus from 6th Dans, on top of the fertilizer, and that on top of staggered farms.... and now the half-time show... hhmmm I may have to buy more facilities to use up all the crops....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

polishgirl25
Aug 30 2011, 01:54 PM
When I am farmtending and a crop comes in, when I go to the farm and click on the harvester of choice to harvest the newly ready crop, it doesn't work; i.e., you click on the machinery, but nothing happens. This happens regardless of which tool you use. What's up with that?

rlj3593
Aug 30 2011, 01:55 PM
had the same thing happen bought 5 of them moved them to barn and they disappeared same with some sheep hope they find a fix those beasts cost real money:mad:

Dweeb
Aug 30 2011, 01:57 PM
What is going on, I post, I refresh, it's still there. Five minutes later, I refresh and it's not there.

Oh wait, I get it, this is a happy-go-lucky-post. We're not allowed to say anything negative here? Mods deleting the posts without saying anything.

Fine, I'll send it direct to the devs: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Deborah1979
Aug 30 2011, 02:03 PM
harvest and it takes 1.6 days to be ready again.

:) Just want to clarify something about the cork oak tree. They are "harvested", but you must use the AXE or LOG TRUCK with CHAIN SAW. They do not disappear down to the stump, like the other "chopped" trees, but remain standing.

So, :D don't try to use your tree harvester or sickle.

Also, before anyone else asks.....the cork oak trees are available as gifts only.

rlj3593
Aug 30 2011, 02:04 PM
boy do i feel stupid the llamas were in storage instead of barn thanks for the heads up

Deborah1979
Aug 30 2011, 02:12 PM
:)

Really am enjoying the new update. I may read enough to figure out the new sprinkler, and I ALWAYS WAIT at least a few hours, if not days before purchasing new tools, just to let the expected glitches get ironed out. And yes, there will almost always be a few glitches, but the devs work on this quickly and respond (no not here on the forum, just by getting everything straightened out).

I do have a concern, and saw an earlier post about this. I exchanged some gifts for the Clydesdale Horse. The graphics are much better than some of our other animals, but he (she) is WAY too big in my opinion. They just about dwarf the barns and stables. And unless our other horses are Shetland ponies, these are way out of proportion. Clydesdales are very large horses, but not 3 or 4 times bigger than an average Appaloosa, Morgan or Quarter Horse.

Do you think there is a possibility that they could be tweaked just a little and made a wee bit smaller??

Thanks for reading and considering the request!! :) :)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Aug 30 2011, 02:13 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8q_bILx5quKL3Pz0_PvJl-iPSs59m3FPnd23YPcom6EohAjNP

Counting down to #1:

#6 The belt/dan "showcase" in the Tool Box. Throwing away my post-it notes, lists, and other paper junk. Thank you! :)

#5 Time instead of % to ripen. Again, thank you! [chucks out another stack of paper and spreadsheets] :)

#4 Time until the crop wastes! Wow!! Did we really need this!!! No more rotted crops unless our computer and/or server and/or service provider goes south!!! Thank you! Thank you! :cool:

#3 Super sheep and super llamas. Some of my wandering herds can now go into one more set of barns on the new farm, and I'll be able to see what's going on without shoving sheep and llamas around the farm. Thank you for the sheep! Thank you for the llamas! :D

#2 Farm 11! When I signed off last night, I decided I was over fretting and checking and I was just going to wait until you were ready to release -- and I meant it. Was driving myself crazy! So this morning I awoke to the new cork bark tree in Gifts -- and a little flame of hope was rekindled. And my hope became reality after I sent off my gifts and my farm loaded. A brand new blank canvas for crops, facilities, buildings, whatever our mind can imagine! THANK YOU, DEVS! YOU ROCK!!! ;):cool:

#1 THE RED SPRINKLER!!!!! Who would have thought you could come up with yet another way to increase our crop productivity?!!! Once upon a time, long, long ago, I planted a field with wheat, then waited 40 hours and harvested one unit of wheat. NOW, well, I have the manure spreader, the 6th Dan, and my newest toy, so ... I plant a field with wheat, wait 20 hours, and reap 2.72 units of wheat . . . and I have time to do it again!!! So in the time it used to take me to grow one unit of wheat, I can now grow almost 5.5 units of wheat!!! And then, of course, I get three times more flour (15 for 10 instead of 5 for 10), so now I'll be knee deep in flour, like 15 times more flour than in the old days. :D:D:D

Loved FT from the day I started back in September 2009!!! Am head over heels in love with the Farm Town [and a total addict] with the new Farm Town!!!

IT'S ALMOST HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT ONCE AGAIN, YOU OUTDID YOURSELVES!!! THERE'S NO BETTER GAME ON THE NET ANYWHERE! IT'S ALL I PLAY, AND ALL I WILL EVER PLAY!!

Randall_Lind
Aug 30 2011, 02:18 PM
I wish you all would really finishing all the "ALL" buttons tools. I am not against paying just wish we had tools for all current facilities done minus services.

Deborah1979

:) Figure you have the answer to this by now, but just in case you don't...

You are right, the cork oak trees are gifts only. And it is just a little confusing about their "harvest". You use the AXE or LOG TRUCK with CHAIN SAW to "harvest" them, but they remain standing after the cork is "stripped". Unlike the other trees that we "chop", these don't go down to the stump until they regrow.

And the harvest is 1.6 days (40 hours, just like the cinnamon & cedar trees that are "chopped")

Hope that helps!! :)

Deanna J. Lloyd
Over and over, I have found that reloading the game fixes nearly everything! If something disappears, can't be loaded into storage, can't be moved -- reload!! It seems that the game doesn't always recognize new additions, so reload.

RE-LOAD. RE-LOAD. RE-LOAD. Then, if that doesn't work, come here to the Glitch thread and see if someone else has had the problem and figured out how to fix it. It's sort of like the IT "Did you turn it off and then turn it back on again?"

Kath-H
This is weird, I've been hiring people to pick my flowers and they all tell me they aren't ready. But they are, I can pick them myself. My workers say they are showing several hours to go.

mjl1960
Aug 30 2011, 02:21 PM
Trees should be able to be loaded into mills with loader...ever been to a sawmill?

Keep working on the "Start All" function for the other facilities please....saves a lot of time and clicks.

Babyrocket10
Aug 30 2011, 02:30 PM
Man, this release came like 30 min after i went to bed last night!! This is the first release of a new farm that I have not been able to expand it completely out right away!! Man is it expensive!!! Wont take long to earn that last billion tho. Thanks for another great update!!

terejuita
Aug 30 2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks so much for the new update!! Each time you make it easier and easier to remain addicted to this game!! :) You are fantastic!!

I have one request: please do something about the neighbors section. I find it unusable as it is now. I don't care about how much money they have but, for example, it'd find it extremely helpful if I knew when they played last.

Maybe a list showing: real name, username, level & last time they played. I need a way of keeping track of my active neighbors at a glance. Let's have a real list so I can tell how many active neighbors I have without having to count the big blue squares. Right now the process is tedious and is more guessing than not. It doesn't work.

After three years of playing and putting up with it, I respectfully ask you to take a look at this issue and make it as wow!! as the rest of the game.

I thank you and hope to hear form you soon. Thanks!! :)

Terejuita

lkarlson
Aug 30 2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks Raul Great job as always :)

Carrot Top CyndaLu
Aug 30 2011, 02:38 PM
placed my old palm trees into storage then placed on farm. now says 2.4 days til harvest

JAS0643
Aug 30 2011, 02:47 PM

Any tool you own can be put in storage and used on any of your farms. If it is a cash tool you can use them on other people's farms. To use tools in storage go to the yellow tool box it it is expanded you will see all the tools, if it is not expanded click on the green arrow and you will see all the tools.

placed my old palm trees into storage then placed on farm. now says 2.4 days til harvest

The palm trees grows dates they are ready in 3 days. While the tree does "grow" something you can not harvest it when they finish growing. They have always been like this.

jesdreher
Aug 30 2011, 02:58 PM
I have one request: please do something about the neighbors section. I find it unusable as it is now. I don't care about how much money they have but, for example, it'd find it extremely helpful if I knew when they played last.

Maybe a list showing: real name, username, level & last time they played. I need a way of keeping track of my active neighbors at a glance. Let's have a real list so I can tell how many active neighbors I have without having to count the big blue squares. Right now the process is tedious and is more guessing than not. It doesn't work.

Terejuita

I really like this suggestion. It would be great to be able to see who is actually playing and who isn't. I could then pare down my neighbors to just those who play and not waste sending gifts on people who might not.

SeaJay
Aug 30 2011, 03:27 PM
You rock...you rock..you rock you rock you rock!!!! I love you guys!! How gracious and thoughtful and kind to make those adorable little cork trees harvestable in one minute when you first plant them so that we could see how seriously cute and different they are.
And I bought a border collie and just sort of planted him randomly where ever. When I left and came back he was right by my side!! How stinkin cute is that!!!
Already maxed out my 11th farm. Can't wait to go play with it. I kept telling myself when I got the newest farm, I would make it something really special in it's design, but alas, I just need it for the same old stuff, so have to make it practical again!! Maybe next time!!

I would love it if you could consider somehow making it so that we could actually arrange our farms in the little farm grid thingy!! You know??? So that I could choose to make farms 1, 2 and 3 my crops farms.....4, 5 and 6 my facilities farms etc.

You guys are really special. Your game is really special and set apart from others in so many wonderful, refreshing ways. I tell people all the time...QUIT SENDING ME OTHER GAME INVITES..............I ONLY PLAY FARMTOWN!!

Love you guys!!! It was so much fun to go to the realtors office and see it packed!! lol

Majik Merlin
Aug 30 2011, 03:43 PM

Thanks.

LOL and "I" was thinking how cool this is. Much more realistic and I was wishing the cinnamon trees were like that.

Guess the Devs can't please everyone everytime, eh?

eleflump
Aug 30 2011, 03:44 PM
another terrific release day thank you so much really appreciate all your hard work in making this the best game around :0)

Addiemae II
Aug 30 2011, 03:47 PM
ok my daughter just asked me how to harvest the palm trees??? What are they used for or will they be used in the future and how do we harvest them do we pick or cut???? thanks :)

Majik Merlin
Aug 30 2011, 03:50 PM
Man, this release came like 30 min after i went to bed last night!! This is the first release of a new farm that I have not been able to expand it completely out right away!! Man is it expensive!!! Wont take long to earn that last billion tho. Thanks for another great update!!

Me too! I thot I'd have enough with over 2 billion coins, but ACK!!!NO!!!, so now have to actually work towards the last upgrade.

valleyhome
Aug 30 2011, 03:58 PM
FT just gets better and better. When I think were we come from the start, its really hard to think how hard we did in the start..lol Im really to be one of them guys that can really appriecate the hard effort and time FT has put in to perfect the game. Happy to be apart of a great game. One huge thanks to FT and one big HUG!!!!!!

Simera
Aug 30 2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks to the Devs for another great Update! I just have a few questions . . . .which one barn are we supposed to put the new Horse into? The Brown one? Aaaaand will we ever have a Hospital, or should I just forget the planning of my Town with a hospital, a Rescue Helicopter and such?? Oooh, and new kinds of flowers as well?? :D
Thanks anyway! It will work out fine, this up-grade, with or without whatever. I thank you! Problems will be solved, I'm sure. . . . as always.

Regards
Simera

InePine
Aug 30 2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the update, great stuff!
My only complaint is that it seems the buildings are getting bigger and bigger each release, i dont mind using the space, it just looks really silly when some buildings are huge next to others.

graydog7
Aug 30 2011, 04:23 PM
Great updates here Devs.. The red sprinkler is somewhat confusing but I'm sure that using it more will help.
http://rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/9611500/9611573_630a_625x625.jpg (http://www.aviary.com/artists/graydog7/creations/made-in-aviary)

gailpinder
Aug 30 2011, 04:29 PM
I see that the Clydesdale produces horsehair. Do you need to have the stable? What is the horsehair used for?

ronnig65
Aug 30 2011, 04:31 PM
... Aaaaand will we ever have a Hospital, or should I just forget the planning of my Town with a hospital, a Rescue Helicopter and such?? Oooh, and new kinds of flowers as well?? :D
Thanks anyway! It will work out fine, this up-grade, with or without whatever. I thank you! Problems will be solved, I'm sure. . . . as always.

Regards
Simera
FIRST --- thank you for all the new things. I know you are busy trying to please us and our different desires but...
I have been working on my town for such a long time and was just waiting for a nice school and a hospital and a decent post office. Got the modern school now and am hoping for the others to be added...Please? The service facilities make for a wonderful little place to live. Think of the medical goods that could be referred to in a hospital and a factory to make them, and all the things that could be used in a post office. Thanks again

Ladydot
Aug 30 2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for all the new stuff and the new farms. Really like the new information about what is ready and how long it is available. Really a great upgrade.

scrosses
Aug 30 2011, 04:53 PM
Also happy the game just keeps getting better. Can't keep up you all modern farmer's, but fun to watch all of you!!

Simera
Aug 30 2011, 04:56 PM
I see that the Clydesdale produces horsehair. Do you need to have the stable? What is the horsehair used for?
LOL. . . I was just soooooo happy to be able to have a (or many) horse/s, that didn't look like they were some depressed Lucky Luke-ones, that I forgot to think where to put them!!:D *laughing*

Regards
Simera

fftaz71
Aug 30 2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks for making the crops show how long in hours until ready and also how long until they waste!! This is an awesome addition to the game...and can really help with planning! The updates so far have been great...thank you for giving us a great game.
Now if only there was some way to turn some of our coins into Farmcash...that would REALLY be the bomb....but not having that wont drive me away.

Ole Hoe
Aug 30 2011, 05:09 PM
boy do i feel stupid the llamas were in storage instead of barn thanks for the heads up
I did the same thing and put 50 of them in my storage instead of shed. I am glad that is what happened to you. I felt pretty stupid, too.

tsoupra
Aug 30 2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the new release!!!!

amazinggrace1
Aug 30 2011, 05:42 PM
With the new sprinkler, when I go to water my flowers - how can I water my flowers with the brown sprinkler now that I have the red sprinkler? Only the red sprinkler shows up in my toolbox, and it watered my flowers, but it also sped up my crops!

Ole Hoe
Aug 30 2011, 05:54 PM
With the new sprinkler, when I go to water my flowers - how can I water my flowers with the brown sprinkler now that I have the red sprinkler? Only the red sprinkler shows up in my toolbox, and it watered my flowers, but it also sped up my crops!
I could have sworn that when we first got the upgrade, I could choose which sprinkler. Now, brown one is gone from storage and can only use it on neighbor's farms.

MslaFarmerMT
Aug 30 2011, 05:57 PM
oh, by the way, THANK YOU, Devs! You guys are rockstars!!!!

psycho_mommi
Aug 30 2011, 06:00 PM
:D:D:D i go to bed for a toothache, i get up and we have updates!!!!!
wooooooo hooooooo, raul, YOU ARE DA MAN!!! love it love it love it!!!
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcZ6t3QUNLV94WixmqYmH3FNsxj0NOx jyGf5IBk-c-LpDwmKlf

PennyLewis
Aug 30 2011, 06:05 PM
Hi I love the new updates and thank you kindly. Did want to point out a possible glitch though. I just got home and all of my farms are ready to harvest thanks to the red sprinkler. The problem is that they are not showing ready to the person (my sister) I hired to harvest them. They all show various amounts of times until ready.

Also, a teeny tinier glitch from last time: when you check off stuff to sell at market it is great that they stay checked off. But for some reason Rhubarb pie has to be re checked each time.

Thanks again. This will be great whether the bugs get fixed or not.:)

Original Tee
Aug 30 2011, 06:08 PM
i really LOVE the new display of time especially for the time left until the crop wastes! thanks alot for the 11th farm, too! haven't had time to look at much of the rest of the update but i'm sure i'll love it.

there is one problem though. the red sprinkler seems to work fine if no one has watered my flowers, but i can't irrigate if my flowers are watered even after removing all flowers from the farm. i've tried everything i can think of to get it to work. i know this will be fixed soon. it's such a great team working on this game.

Update: went to the market to hire when my wheat said ready for harvest and when i try to hire it says there is nothing ready for harvest on that farm.

amfdavis21003
Aug 30 2011, 06:12 PM
i was more than ecstatic this morning to wake up to this update (my husband thought i had lost my mind when i told him i could finally redesign my farms LOL)
there is only one teeny thing that disappointed me: the "loader" does not LOAD stuff into the service facilities :( i dont think i will pay money for that one, bc the products it does load dont require lots of clicking to fill in the first place.
the ones im tired of loading manually, that take monsterous amounts of clicks are the service facilities!

spoiler1041
Aug 30 2011, 06:16 PM
If I water my crops AS I PLANT THEM when layering will each crop be done in half the time or will it only work on 1 crop per farm?

matrix1272
Aug 30 2011, 06:16 PM
I don't quite understand this can someone help? On our crops to we use the manure spreader first to double our crops, THEN use the Red Mobile Sprinkler to make them grow twice as fast? I'm confused lol

PennyLewis
Aug 30 2011, 06:17 PM
Hi I love the new updates and thank you kindly. Did want to point out a possible glitch though. I just got home and all of my farms are ready to harvest thanks to the red sprinkler. The problem is that they are not showing ready to the person (my sister) I hired to harvest them. They all show various amounts of times until ready.

Also, a teeny tinier glitch from last time: when you check off stuff to sell at market it is great that they stay checked off. But for some reason Rhubarb pie has to be re checked each time.

Thanks again. This will be great whether the bugs get fixed or not.:)

Update: Hopped over to the market and there are a lot of mad folks there getting hired to do jobs that are not ready when they get there and a lot of mad folks that are angry because the workers left. I think they may have the same problem I do.

spoiler1041
Aug 30 2011, 06:19 PM
I don't quite understand this can someone help? On our crops to we use the manure spreader first to double our crops, THEN use the Red Mobile Sprinkler to make them grow twice as fast? I'm confused lol

Say you plant a whole field of grapes. You will get 2,048 grapes in 2 hours instead of 1,024 in 4.

matrix1272
Aug 30 2011, 06:26 PM
Say you plant a whole field of grapes. You will get 2,048 grapes in 2 hours instead of 1,024 in 4.

Yes, but do you have to use Both the Manure Spreader and Red Mobile Sprinkler to get the 2,048 grapes in 2 hours?

cjbraswell
Aug 30 2011, 06:26 PM
does not matter whether i irrigate from the sprinkler as it sits on my farm, or if i have it in storage. it does not shorten the time to harvest for me.

kperry7411
Aug 30 2011, 06:36 PM
I can't wait.!!!! When I get my power back from the hurricane, I'll be pulling a few long nights. Christmas in August!

matrix1272
Aug 30 2011, 06:38 PM
On our crops do we use the manure spreader first to double our crops, THEN use the Red Mobile Sprinkler to make them grow twice as fast? I'm confused

matrix1272
Aug 30 2011, 06:41 PM
I just use the Red Mobile Sprinkler on All my flowers on one farm and there is No "W" when I hover over them, there is just the "F" as before?

jeannejj2
Aug 30 2011, 06:46 PM
<<7. Better Information Message: When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the ready to harvest time is now expressed in days, hours or minutes, which is more friendly than the % numbers. Also, once a crop is ready, there is a third line which shows the time remaining for the crop to go to waste.>>

All the updates are great, but I like this one the best. Thank you!

Jamie's Jumble
Aug 30 2011, 06:54 PM

I guess from the other side ppl were saying, "hey, there's jamie....I know him...oh no, where'd he go?" :confused:Or "...****, that guy is fast, I've only upgraded once and I seen him coming back three times already." :eek:

I was in and out myself clicking the buy, yes, yes, yes buttons. LOL It was fun to spend 1/2 my coin and still come out with over 3B. I had thought that I had enough with 5B coin but I didn't want to take a chance so hire requests have been going out faster than my net stick's limit. :mad:

I was working my partner's farm when she got the update and I am sorry to say:o :o that I exited REALLY fast and logged into my account. Nope; wasn't selfish at all cause she only had like 540+M and could wait...whilst I had more than enough. But now she has the 24x to get for herself...when her job ain't making her slave away instead of doing importants things: like running her FT farm. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Raine Logan
Aug 30 2011, 06:59 PM
yay, finally, thanks!

Taz D
Aug 30 2011, 06:59 PM
<<7. Better Information Message: When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the ready to harvest time is now expressed in days, hours or minutes, which is more friendly than the % numbers. Also, once a crop is ready, there is a third line which shows the time remaining for the crop to go to waste.>>

All the updates are great, but I like this one the best. Thank you!
Personally I am not that enamored with this.
I don't know anyone who tells time as 1.6 days. How about just leaving it as Hours and minutes? If you tell me it is 40 hours then I can figure out that it is 1 day and 16 hours. Then I can convert it to a clock time to put in my documentation.

Karenteacher
Aug 30 2011, 07:25 PM
Personally I am not that enamored with this.
I don't know anyone who tells time as 1.6 days. How about just leaving it as Hours and minutes? If you tell me it is 40 hours then I can figure out that it is 1 day and 16 hours. Then I can convert it to a clock time to put in my documentation.

I like it (it's way better than trying to figure out percentages) and once it gets below a day, it converts to hours.

Jewbana
Aug 30 2011, 07:28 PM
I can't hire anyone to harvest my newly "sprinkled " crops either :(

pocodell
Aug 30 2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for all the new things & work you've done.:)

spoiler1041
Aug 30 2011, 07:37 PM
Yes, but do you have to use Both the Manure Spreader and Red Mobile Sprinkler to get the 2,048 grapes in 2 hours?

Yes....

To double the crop you use the manure on the farm and it will double any crops planted on it.

Than after you plant a crop you water it to cut the time in half.

One thing I THINK you need to watch is you can water a farm once a day so if you water flowers than plant crops you cant rewater the crops to half the time until the next day because you can only water once a day.

peachy51
Aug 30 2011, 07:49 PM
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

This could have already been pointed out (I don't have time right now to read back), but there is a problem with the crops. My friend and I farm together. She just called me to come harvest her wheat. She saw the wheat as ready and yellow and she could harvest it. I saw her wheat as still green and it told me she still had 15.9 hours left even tho she was harvesting at the time. These crops had NOT been watered with the mobile sprinkler.

So we went to my farm where I had tomatoes ready. We both saw them as ready to harvest (they had been sprinkled), but when I put out the hire order, I got the message saying I had to wait until crops were ready before hiring someone to harvest. :confused::confused::confused:

pythonis
Aug 30 2011, 08:02 PM

well, it wont let me. keeps saying i can only water my flowers and my neighbors flowers. Is there something about this im not understanding? the way its worded we should be able to pick a random person out of the market, go to their farm, and water all the flowers.