PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 15th, 2011

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Nov 15 2011, 11:26 PM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Nov 25, 11:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Thanksgiving Items (coins): Released 2 weeks ago.

2. Express Checkout Station (FC): This tool allows you to Load All products with one click on any Service Facility that uses Express Checkout Stations: Supermarket, Farmart, Towmart, Fishing Tackle Shop, Mini Mall, Home Depot Store, Bridal Shop, Pet Shop, Fair Food Stand and Baby Store.

3. 25 New Levels: About 65 items all in coins, top level is now 285.

4. Manual Lift Truck (FC): This tool allows you to Load All products with one click on any Service Facility that uses Manual Lift Trucks: Bed and Breakfast, Movie Theater, Sports Arena, Dance Club, Banquet Hall, Modern School, Snack Machine, Music Conservatory, Luxury Hotel, Hospital, Beauty Salon and Gym.

5. Farm 12: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 12000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 9000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 10000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 11000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 1100000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1200000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1300000000

6. Armored Truck (FC): This tool allows you to Cash Out ALL Service Facilities in one click.

7. Belts for Fish: Earn belts for each type of fish so you can increase your chances of getting more fish with each catch. Currently only Belts are enabled, Dans will be enabed soon.

8. Send FarmCash gifts to your Buddies: When sending FarmCash gifts you can now select from the dropdown if you wan to send it to a Neighbour or to a Buddy.

9. Minigames: Multiplayer support for herding minigame almost completed, should be enabled in the next few days.

10. Fitness Equipment Factory (Coins): Produces Fitness Equipments.

Dumbbells
Excercise Ball
Wall Bars
Walking Machine
Yoga Block
Pilates Ladder-Barrel
Punching Bag
Abdominal Machine

11. Baby Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Baby Supplies.

Feeder Bib Set
Ear Syringe Ball
Feeding Bottle
Feeding Bowl Set
Rocker
Crib
Changing Table w/ Pad
Umbrella Stroller

12. Gym (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Dumbbells
Excercise Ball
Wall Bars
Walking Machine
Yoga Block
Pilates Ladder-Barrel
Punching Bag
Abdominal Machine

13. Baby Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Rubber Duckie
Teddy Bear
Doll
Sweet Potato Puree
Baby Rice Cereal
Fruit Mix Puree
Veggie Mix Puree
Formula
Feeder bib set
Feeding Bottle
Crib
Changing Table w/ Pad
Umbrella Stroller
Baby Perfume

14. Bug Fixes/Improvements:

- The Language Dropdown Selector in the Map Window now shows common used languages on top
- When you are putting items in the farm (from item storage, gift box, etc) and the category for that item is hidden you get a warning message. This way you will not be lost questioning why the item dissapeared.
- When sending gifts and using the 'Facebook Friend Lists' option, there are no popups now when asking for permissions, this way there will be less issues with browsers and popup blockers
- When switching Stable views to the larger Stable the facility manager sometimes was showing ”no animals to harvest at this time”, this has been fixed
- Friend Activity panel at the bottom of the game now eliminates a lot of duplicate content.
- Help Links are now functioning in Firefox 7.01+
- You can now laod baits into tackle shop even if you still have baits in harvest storage. Reminder: As of 2 weeks ago, you should not have any more NEW baits in storage, baits from farming plant (and tackle shop when working for others) goes directly to the bait counters.
- 'Follow Avatar when walking' option in the preference window removed, was causing more trouble than benefit. The functionality was also disabled in the game.

(All service facilities are now covered by tools)

Thanks

--Raul

Post Release Fixes - Nov 17, 7:15PM EST:

- Exchange Gift / Send Gift Back now shows a radio button below the gifts like the send gift page, so people can click it to select animals
- Quick fix for Friend Selector Dialog in Firefox and Chrome browsers, this was a Facebook issue but we found a temporal workaround in the meantime
- Belts for fish are now fixed

Post Release Fixes - Nov 24, 1:50AM EST:

- Checkboxes in regular facilities and services facilities are now separate, for example, you can now have your baits checked in your fish farming plant but unckeck in the fishing tackle shop

- When putting items in the farm (from item storage, gift box, etc) and the category for that item is hidden you get a warning message but you are allowed to continue if you want

- There is a new preference option to 'Show/Hide Seasonal Items', so you can now hide all seasonal items at once

- The herding minigame can now be played in multiplayer-mode, once you challenge all farmers in the farm and people join the game, the one who complete all 3 stages first win, prizes coming soon

Post Release Fixes - Nov 25, 11:00PM EST:

The 'Send Gift Back' is now working again when accepting gifts the old way (through facebook instead of the My Requests tab in farmtown)

Known Issues - Nov 24, 1:50AM EST:

No known issues in this release

al_bundy
Nov 15 2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks Raul Fantastic (-:

JAS0643
Nov 15 2011, 11:29 PM
Thank for the new stuff can't wait to play with everything. [/

MAUROMEN
Nov 15 2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks Raul.. fantastic!!

Angel70
Thank you Raul. Great update!

Miss Tassie
wow that was a surprise, great update as always, thank you for keeping us so interested and involved, well done team!!

Tiger
Nov 15 2011, 11:33 PM
whoot whoot thank you very much Raul :D

gffarmer
Nov 15 2011, 11:34 PM
Thanks Raul! Love Love Love the service tools!!! What a great surprise!!!

Nazza
Nov 15 2011, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the release

But can people over one billion xp's PLEASE be allowed to go up to the latest levels and get the farm cash - I still haven't gone up from the last release yet - thank you.

TerriFlynn
Nov 15 2011, 11:35 PM
Thank you Raul, as always it was worth the wait. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

pythonis
Nov 15 2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the the hard work. Nothing here that benefits me other than the new levels but hey im not complaining.

kahra01
Nov 15 2011, 11:37 PM
our impatience has been rewarded! thanks Raul and gang for a fantastic release! :)

Docperk
Nov 15 2011, 11:38 PM
Thank you thank you thank you
Cant wait to check it all out.
Already expanded Farm 12 all the way and bought the armor truck and couple of facilities not to see what is available, but dang it its done past my bed time, 0530 comes around early when its almost midnight. :)

Lavenda
Nov 15 2011, 11:38 PM
thanks devs!

Audrey45
Nov 15 2011, 11:41 PM
WOO HOO wonderful updates Thank you

Sandraneta
Nov 15 2011, 11:43 PM
Simply wonderful!!! Thank you!!!

Electrox
Nov 15 2011, 11:43 PM

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Greyclan
Nov 15 2011, 11:45 PM
Thanks for another great update Raul :)

Momma Woods
Nov 15 2011, 11:48 PM
Thanks Raul already have the 24 x 24 farm 12. As usual I will make my other purchases carefully. Great update and the new refer clients and factories are great. Also the tools to help. Love, love, love you

dorissau
Nov 16 2011, 12:02 AM
Well I certainly appreciate the new levels,the new farm and new facs.. but whoever buggered up the gift giving systems needs to be horsewhipped. I mean.. the innovation from the last update worked PERFECTLY.. the way the neighbors were listed by their involvement in the game, the way we could send the friends who helped us the first gifts.. EVERYTHING!! and now.. it is just a horrible big mess.. who decided that "preview" of gifts was a good idea? Now I can't even SEE the lists and it won't scroll down...the neighbors are just all scrambled. THIS IS A HORRIBLE DEED TO A PERFECT THING! boo hiss.

TribalCat
Nov 16 2011, 12:07 AM
I got my new farm upgraded to 24x24. Expensive, but what was I saving the money for anyway, right? :)

Just need to go back to work now. Thanks for the new stuff, you guys did a great job!

psycho_mommi
Nov 16 2011, 12:08 AM
Love the update!!!!!! Can we please please please please please increase the amount on factory needed gifts, like tomatoes, potatoes, sugar, milk, etc etc, at least up to 100 each????? Thanks so much for a rockin' game!!!!:d:d:d

bjbutterfli
Nov 16 2011, 12:09 AM
I love it. Like Christmas came early. Thank you for all work you keep putting in this game. I also noticed a problem with the gifting. But I also noticed I can't scroll down on other games when trying to send gifts so it may be a facebook glitch. I will wait and see. Again thank you and now off to play

truckie547
Nov 16 2011, 12:26 AM
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE !!!!!!!! WONDERFUL !!!!! should have kept the land upgrade to 20 Farm Cash instead of 40
:(

dumptv
Nov 16 2011, 12:30 AM
Thank you Raul

levarti2
Nov 16 2011, 12:32 AM
thanks everybody

Farm 12 purchased and the facilities I had stored waiting are placed and looking good.

as always, it's a great game and so much fun!!!

thanks again

Emychan
Nov 16 2011, 12:32 AM
Thank you Raul! :)

Tom C
Nov 16 2011, 12:38 AM
I just tried to accept gifts and it let me do that, but I could not exchage them for what i wanted.I changed the sugar to a cow, but when i went to the game it gave me sugar. A;so I was not able to send a gift back.

chrisluvsanimals
Nov 16 2011, 12:45 AM
When I go to the "My Requests" tab, it's telling me I have no new requests, but when I'm on my farm, it says I have 48

al_bundy
Nov 16 2011, 12:46 AM
When I go to the "My Requests" tab, it's telling me I have no new requests, but when I'm on my farm, it says I have 48

Hi

does the tab say you have 48 when on your farm or your gift box?

Try clicking the my requests tab again the 48 should go away.

earlgray
Nov 16 2011, 12:53 AM
I just tried to accept gifts and it let me do that, but I could not exchage them for what i wanted.I changed the sugar to a cow, but when i went to the game it gave me sugar. A;so I was not able to send a gift back.

Did you remember to accept the gift after you exchanged it? That's a critical step, and one you could easily overlook.

JaneMarple9
Nov 16 2011, 12:59 AM
Looking forward to playing! :-)

RickyJ
Nov 16 2011, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the great updates, I bought the works, everything seems to work just find, except the armored truck; I can't find anyplace to click on that gives me "Cash out on all service facilities at once." Is that implemented yet and if so where is the click on it ???

Thanks,

Rich, T. (Aka Ricky Joe)

Taz D
Nov 16 2011, 01:09 AM
For the animals you have to click on the name of the animal instead of the picture.
This has been this way since the release of the new gift system. Raul, this needs to be fixed please!!

Taz D
Nov 16 2011, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the great updates, I bought the works, everything seems to work just find, except the armored truck; I can't find anyplace to click on that gives me "Cash out on all service facilities at once." Is that implemented yet and if so where is the click on it ???

Thanks,

Rich, T. (Aka Ricky Joe)
As in all the Tools of this type and specially like the Purple Forklift it is used through the Facility Manager. There is now a new button at the top of the Facility Manager for Cash Out All next to the Store All.

kahra01
Nov 16 2011, 01:33 AM
Well I certainly appreciate the new levels,the new farm and new facs.. but whoever buggered up the gift giving systems needs to be horsewhipped. I mean.. the innovation from the last update worked PERFECTLY.. the way the neighbors were listed by their involvement in the game, the way we could send the friends who helped us the first gifts.. EVERYTHING!! and now.. it is just a horrible big mess.. who decided that "preview" of gifts was a good idea? Now I can't even SEE the lists and it won't scroll down...the neighbors are just all scrambled. THIS IS A HORRIBLE DEED TO A PERFECT THING! boo hiss.

Just throwing caution to the wind here.. but before you blow the devs up on this one.. other people are saying the same thing is happening to them with all games so its probably more a facebook issue than FT.. give them time and it will be worked out :)

Caz UK
Nov 16 2011, 01:49 AM
The fish belts are not working,I just did my fishing and none of the belts moved,it said 375 crabs to reach the next belt,I fished my big sea coast,the amount of fish in store increased but it still says 375 crabs to reach next belt.

suemack
Nov 16 2011, 02:02 AM
Whooot! Thanks Raul and the devs!!

RFMad
Nov 16 2011, 02:03 AM
I don't know if this is related to the update. Yesterday I was able to use my facebook list for Farm Town but after the update tonight, I can't choose any lists. No one shows at all.
Is this facebook? AND Thanks for the update!

nitz22002
Nov 16 2011, 02:30 AM
Thanks Raul.

anniesgrannie
Nov 16 2011, 02:35 AM
Thank you so much!!! Especially for the new tools for the service facilities. Bought them all -- and the new facilities and farm. I love this game!

maggiel29
Nov 16 2011, 02:40 AM
Thank-you thank-you thank-you - off to play now

JohnAlbertini
Nov 16 2011, 03:04 AM
When sending gifts the selection box does not expand to show all possible people to select. Can only see first three to select - top row.

Also, gift exchange not working at all. Only get what was sent!

holla
Nov 16 2011, 03:07 AM
When sending gifts the selection box does not expand to show all possible people to select. Can only see first three to select - top row.

yeah mine only shows 3 also, thot i was going nutzzzzzz:)

JohnAlbertini
Nov 16 2011, 03:09 AM
Totally inadequate levels!
We desperately need more levels. 100 would not be too many.
NOW, not in another 2 months.
This is becoming a major issue and making game playing unpleasant!
When I started I got approx. a level a day but now as an advanced user I only get a level every 3 days at this rate no matter how many XP I have. I have millions of XP beyond the max level but get NOTHING for them.
Terrible - no reward for continuing to play!!!
Help with 100 MORE LEVELS VERY SOON!
This would be the most important update you could make, PERIOD!

aughty
Nov 16 2011, 03:13 AM
Thanks for the new buttons.

spiritualpathways
Nov 16 2011, 03:37 AM
my big sea coasts should have been ready to fish again at the same time my small lake and big lake with boat iare ... but they were not .. 3 hours later they still are not ready ... these are suppose to be ready every 8 hours ... so did something happen so they are acting like the other ones that are every 24 hours ??? ugh !! other than that everything else seems to be working fine ... other than the gift thing is messed up .. can return gifts at all ... ugh !! thanks so much for the new far mand more elvels .. just wished it was more than 25 at a time .. since u cant buy any of the tools for 25 FC u receive for the 25 levles ...and if u are at the top like i am .. no chance of leveling up to get more FC .. and i sure cant use REAL moneys to buy FC .. i can barely buy food at the moment .. so sure cant spend REAL money on a game ..

spiritualpathways
Nov 16 2011, 03:39 AM
Totally inadequate levels!
We desperately need more levels. 100 would not be too many.
NOW, not in another 2 months.
This is becoming a major issue and making game playing unpleasant!
When I started I got approx. a level a day but now as an advanced user I only get a level every 3 days at this rate no matter how many XP I have. I have millions of XP beyond the max level but get NOTHING for them.
Terrible - no reward for continuing to play!!!
Help with 100 MORE LEVELS VERY SOON!
This would be the most important update you could make, PERIOD!

i totally agree with u here .. i have no way of lelveling up except when they give us new levels .. and then i am at the top again ...so no challenge really ..

Lesa4969
Nov 16 2011, 03:45 AM
Something weird is happening.... my crops seem to be being harvested without me hiring anyone to do it... it's happened two nights in a row now. Is this something new???

ghostkitten
Nov 16 2011, 03:47 AM
This game is becoming if you don't have FC , your not getting the full benefits of the game..I'm lucky enough to be able to buy FC whenever I need to , but sheesh I feel bad for those who can't ...Something needs to be done about this......

al_bundy
Nov 16 2011, 03:47 AM
Something weird is happening.... my crops seem to be being harvested without me hiring anyone to do it... it's happened two nights in a row now. Is this something new???

Hi

Have you by chance sent fc hires the one where you can earn upto 30fc by hiring your friends? the green ar at the top of the game window?

Thats what i think is happening

Indigo Rose
Nov 16 2011, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the updates Raul.

Lets be happy with what we get, there will never be satisfying some.

The gifts...Glitches happening but they will be sorted....I just received a motorbike from someone I do not know, hehehehe. Oh well, I'll take it.:D

Rob T
Nov 16 2011, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the great updates Raul :)

Jackie E
Nov 16 2011, 04:09 AM
My armored truck does not show an option for cashing-out all service facilities in one click. How do I access its one-click cash-out feature?

al_bundy
Nov 16 2011, 04:28 AM
My armored truck does not show an option for cashing-out all service facilities in one click. How do I access its one-click cash-out feature?

Hi

The Cashout all button is at the top of the facility manager :)

rjohn726
Nov 16 2011, 04:32 AM
thanks, all tools are fine and welcomed as well as the facilities, and the farm 12

ctu1010166
Nov 16 2011, 04:49 AM
I see a bug in this update.
I can't choose another friends on my list because there is no scrollbar.

servocrow
Nov 16 2011, 05:14 AM
Thanks Raul, other Devs and Mods for all you do.

Looking forward to working on this on this rainy day. :)

janie34
Nov 16 2011, 05:15 AM
Still did not increase sugar and cheese production!!!! Cant play til u do!!

SeamsToBeSew
Nov 16 2011, 05:16 AM
Awesome update, thank you!!

SeamsToBeSew
Nov 16 2011, 05:18 AM
Janie, why don't you put those facilities on another farm, then when you post for help, list the farm #'s that need help. I have 4 farms for cheese, and sugar production.

rhondacathey
Nov 16 2011, 05:23 AM
Thank you so much for the new updates! We really needed that 12th farm...lol and all the tools and facilities! Now if I could just keep enough wheat, milk, and eggs I will be doing great! ;)

maggiel29
Nov 16 2011, 05:41 AM
Very happy with the latest releases - now I can do my service facilities easier too! Just something that is puzzling - Ear Syringe Ball in a baby shop??? Do people really use these? I find it quite bizarre - especially as I was a nurse and a midwife (retired now). I should think these are positively dangerous - OK I KNOW this isnt real but the Devs must have got the idea from somewhere!

chocoholics2
Nov 16 2011, 06:05 AM
New Permissions request.
Anyone know the effect of NOT ALLOWING this new permissions request thats arrived with the upgrade?

susieq60302
Nov 16 2011, 06:09 AM
Just throwing caution to the wind here.. but before you blow the devs up on this one.. other people are saying the same thing is happening to them with all games so its probably more a facebook issue than FT.. give them time and it will be worked out :)

This is the only game I cannot gift in, as of today. After you click on a gift to send, the names of my FB friends never loads. I can, however, return any gifts I have gotten from others.

dianedrayson
Nov 16 2011, 06:10 AM
I didn't allow it and so far I have not seen any problems. I am wondering what will happen when I next try to post facilities or a belt bonus though.

rjohn726
Nov 16 2011, 06:11 AM
Yea!!! I got belts for my fish, all kind of colored belts for my fish; they certainly need as winter is on its way up here in Minnesota

maggiel29
Nov 16 2011, 06:15 AM
my big sea coasts should have been ready to fish again at the same time my small lake and big lake with boat iare ... but they were not .. 3 hours later they still are not ready ... these are suppose to be ready every 8 hours ... so did something happen so they are acting like the other ones that are every 24 hours ???

Just fished all my lakes and seas - no problem.

marwahr55
Nov 16 2011, 06:16 AM
As usual the FT Devs have outdone themselves. :)

HelenJS22
Nov 16 2011, 06:23 AM
Yea!!! I got belts for my fish, all kind of colored belts for my fish; they certainly need as winter is on its way up here in Minnesota

My fish appear to have belts to certain levels, but I fished my tuna with it saying that I only needed another three catches to the blue belt, and when I'd fished a whole lot more tuna than that, it still says I need three to the blue belt. So ... appears not to be working for me at this stage.

Dutch85
Nov 16 2011, 06:39 AM
Thank you to all for the great update! It must be awfully difficult to try to please so many players. I have never been disappointed in an update, each one has been a wonderful surprise. Thanks again.

rposer@googlemail.com
Nov 16 2011, 06:44 AM
... sorry to say, but this update is for nothing:

facilities ... again and again
farms ... now number 12, which means additional hours of clicking
new tools: finally service facilities are easier to handle... that is what we expected

Any new things which make the game interessting? nope ...

update time? Sorry folks, but having to wait for this minor stuff 1 month must be a joke!

I spent now my last Farmcash (that I had) on the service facility tools, but won`t buy new cash in the future. No fun factor anymore, sorry folks... FC only for new inventions

kosp41302
Nov 16 2011, 06:49 AM
Woohoo! thank you for the update!! I purchased farm 12 and upgraded it to 18x18. won't be able to mess around with anything else till i get home from work. on the plus side i can mss with it all day tomorrow too as i am off :)

to the poster who dais they weren't going to play until sugar and cheese were increased-- do what a lot of the rest of us have done, put dairy plants and sugar refineries on as many farms as you (cow barns too if needed) i currently have 10 farms with dairy production and at least 5 with sugar. (11 farms with cow barns if i recall too)

Farmer Shelton
Nov 16 2011, 06:53 AM
Exciting stuff!
Thanks for the new release...looking forward to wraping my head around the changes!! LOL:)

Guldfisk Hansen
Nov 16 2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the new release. Im so happy to have farm 12 :-D

Deborah1979
Nov 16 2011, 07:43 AM
First, Thank You for the update. Looks like it will be fun. However, right now I too, seem to be having some minor glitches, and it just may be that the update hasn't fully reached everyone or all of the servers.

3 areas of concern---:confused:

When I first logged into Farm Town this morning, there was a pop-up that basically said "Request for Permission" Farm Town is requesting permission to do the following? Publish games & app activity ....yada, yada,
Then there were two boxes. Allow Don't Allow I clicked on the "Don't Allow", but now I don't know whether that was correct or not.
I saw one other post on previous page asking about the same thing. Sure would appreciate one of the mods responding to this.

I am not able to send gifts at all. The gift page opens and the pop up box loads but then is blank with no way to get either Face Book friends or Farm Friends to come up.

My fish belts don't seem to be working either. I checked my belts and bonuses in my facility box before I started fishing and it said I needed 5 lobster to get the first belt. I went & fished and caught several lobsters, way more than 5, and now it says I need 4. This was also true on several other fish. Just reporting to see if there is a glitch or update not completely rolled out yet.

Thanks in advance for all the help the mods give us!!!:D
Deborah

Tuckertbnc
Nov 16 2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the new stuff :) ... love the new tools :D ....

I don't understand the gripes about not enough cheese , sugar etc .... I put sugar and dairy factories on 3 farms .. and have wool barns, hen houses and dairy stables on almost every farm so I would not run out of the raw goods ...

Then I just filled the factories for sugar and cheese and didn't use any for about a week to build up a storage .....

AND I went thru all my factories and unchecked 'some' products so my cheese and sugar would not be used for EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT that utilizes them and now I have a good storage of both and can keep up with the production needs ...

You don't HAVE to fill every factory full > every day > multiple times ??? If people would just decide to build up a stock of supplies and take a little time off from loading factories to build up 'storage' the problem of running out would be solved ;) ...

Thanks again for all the new stuff ...

blue nile
Nov 16 2011, 08:03 AM
I'm having same problem with sending gifts. I did select "allow" when i got pop up but names not loading. Everything else is ok.

1debbie
Nov 16 2011, 08:11 AM
Why won't my screen follow my avaitar anymore. It worked until you added the new mini games. And When I try to harvest, plow,or chop my tools move all over the screen which is VERY annoying and takes me forever to finish working on someone elses farm. I've tried using full screen, but that doesn't solve the issues. I love farm town and I've been playing for about 3 yrs. But an thinking about giving it up if this isn't fixed.

Ms Helpful
Nov 16 2011, 08:30 AM
thank you Raul & all the developers and once again thank you to the mods & helpers who will be fielding all the questions/moans after :D

one request ... can you do the updates when i've not promised that i will do the housework lol

pelicn
Nov 16 2011, 08:32 AM
Why won't my screen follow my avaitar anymore. It worked until you added the new mini games. And When I try to harvest, plow,or chop my tools move all over the screen which is VERY annoying and takes me forever to finish working on someone elses farm. I've tried using full screen, but that doesn't solve the issues. I love farm town and I've been playing for about 3 yrs. But an thinking about giving it up if this isn't fixed.

Listed in the update, it says:

'Follow Avatar when walking' option in the preference window removed, was causing more trouble than benefit. The functionality was also disabled in the game.

pelicn
Nov 16 2011, 08:34 AM
Thank you for the update! Too bad you can't please everyone :rolleyes:

snick449
Nov 16 2011, 08:42 AM
thanks once again for a great update...Farm Town is the best game out there...

mpwhitford
Nov 16 2011, 08:51 AM
All my bait for fishing is gone. I haven't emptied the fish farm yet this morning but I had plenty of bait yesterday. Now none for fresh or salt water. What's up? otherwise, thank you for the new goods!

Ok now I see it is only the salt water bait. I emptied my fish farm and still no bait. I suppose it is remotely possible that I used it all up since I have more seacoasts than fresh water. will have to investigate a bit

cbusch0
Nov 16 2011, 08:56 AM
i totally agree with u here .. i have no way of lelveling up except when they give us new levels .. and then i am at the top again ...so no challenge really ..
I agree also. It is kind of anti-climatic only being to level up every 2 months or so. I do not need a new title for every level, or new items to buy with each level. Add the new titles and items every 10-25 levels if it will help get us more levels.

Texas Belle
Nov 16 2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks guys y'all rock... now to go and start working on the farm and the new toys.

artisanrox
Nov 16 2011, 09:13 AM
Farm 12 yaaaaaaaay!!!!

artisanrox
Nov 16 2011, 09:20 AM
Very happy with the latest releases - now I can do my service facilities easier too! Just something that is puzzling - Ear Syringe Ball in a baby shop??? Do people really use these? I find it quite bizarre - especially as I was a nurse and a midwife (retired now). I should think these are positively dangerous - OK I KNOW this isnt real but the Devs must have got the idea from somewhere!

If you have unusual buildups of earwax (which can impair your hearing) YES these are really used.

Jan Edwards
Nov 16 2011, 10:13 AM
I just bought a Express Checkout and it doesn't work. It says I still need to buy one, even when I took it out of storage and placed it in front of the store.

vsksmom
Nov 16 2011, 10:14 AM
:)

I am thankful for all you do to improve the farm town experience everyday. You are truly awesome

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Thanksgiving Items (coins): Released 2 weeks ago.

2. Express Checkout Station (FC): This tool allows you to Load All products with one click on any Service Facility that uses Express Checkout Stations: Supermarket, Farmart, Towmart, Fishing Tackle Shop, Mini Mall, Home Depot Store, Bridal Shop, Pet Shop, Fair Food Stand and Baby Store.

3. 25 New Levels: About 65 items all in coins, top level is now 285.

4. Manual Lift Truck (FC): This tool allows you to Load All products with one click on any Service Facility that uses Manual Lift Trucks: Bed and Breakfast, Movie Theater, Sports Arena, Dance Club, Banquet Hall, Modern School, Snack Machine, Music Conservatory, Luxury Hotel, Hospital, Beauty Salon and Gym.

5. Farm 12: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 9: 12000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 9000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 10000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 11000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 1100000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1200000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1300000000

6. Armored Truck (FC): This tool allows you to Cash Out ALL Service Facilities in one click.

7. Belts for Fish: Earn belts for each type of fish so you can increase your chances of getting more fish with each catch. Currently only Belts are enabled, Dans will be enabed soon.

8. Send FarmCash gifts to your Buddies: When sending FarmCash gifts you can now select from the dropdown if you wan to send it to a Neighbour or to a Buddy.

9. Minigames: Multiplayer support for herding minigame almost completed, should be enabled in the next few days.

10. Fitness Equipment Factory (Coins): Produces Fitness Equipments.

Dumbbells
Excercise Ball
Wall Bars
Walking Machine
Yoga Block
Pilates Ladder-Barrel
Punching Bag
Abdominal Machine

11. Baby Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Baby Supplies.

Feeder Bib Set
Ear Syringe Ball
Feeding Bottle
Feeding Bowl Set
Rocker
Crib
Changing Table w/ Pad
Umbrella Stroller

12. Gym (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Dumbbells
Excercise Ball
Wall Bars
Walking Machine
Yoga Block
Pilates Ladder-Barrel
Punching Bag
Abdominal Machine

13. Baby Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Rubber Duckie
Teddy Bear
Doll
Sweet Potato Puree
Baby Rice Cereal
Fruit Mix Puree
Veggie Mix Puree
Formula
Feeder bib set
Feeding Bottle
Crib
Changing Table w/ Pad
Umbrella Stroller
Baby Perfume

- The Language Dropdown Selector in the Map Window now shows common used languages on top
- When you are putting items in the farm (from item storage, gift box, etc) and the category for that item is hidden you get a warning message. This way you will not be lost questioning why the item dissapeared.
- When sending gifts and using the 'Facebook Friend Lists' option, there are no popups now when asking for permissions, this way there will be less issues with browsers and popup blockers
- When switching Stable views to the larger Stable the facility manager sometimes was showing ”no animals to harvest at this time”, this has been fixed
- Friend Activity panel at the bottom of the game now eliminates a lot of duplicate content.
- Help Links are now functioning in Firefox 7.01+
- You can now laod baits into tackle shop even if you still have baits in harvest storage. Reminder: As of 2 weeks ago, you should not have any more NEW baits in storage, baits from farming plant (and tackle shop when working for others) goes directly to the bait counters.
- 'Follow Avatar when walking' option in the preference window removed, was causing more trouble than benefit. The functionality was also disabled in the game.

Thanks

--Raul

Taz D
Nov 16 2011, 10:18 AM
I just bought a Express Checkout and it doesn't work. It says I still need to buy one, even when I took it out of storage and placed it in front of the store.
It works through the Facility Manager. Just like the Purple Forklift. There is a new button at the top of the Manager for Cash Out All.

Papi
Nov 16 2011, 10:23 AM
I just tried to accept gifts and it let me do that, but I could not exchage them for what i wanted.I changed the sugar to a cow, but when i went to the game it gave me sugar. ...

This happened to me as well.

earlgray
Nov 16 2011, 10:27 AM
Farm 12 yaaaaaaaay!!!!

Ditto. I've been waiting and waiting for farm 12, delighted to finally have it. Thanks!

mduby
Nov 16 2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks Raul!! Love it..can't wait to set the new stuff up :)

Pustekuchen
Nov 16 2011, 10:46 AM
Farm # 12 is great!

but just like the last release...everything else is getting boring and predictable:

2 facilities for coins, 2 for cash...tools for cash:mad:...same old same old!

no new crops, flowers, trees, or anything to do with the animals we have gotten a long time ago.

gizmobecky
Nov 16 2011, 10:49 AM
new updates are great but what happened to:

Chat doesn't work in FT since the upgrade

Sending GIFTS doesn't work since the upgrade

StoneFace
Nov 16 2011, 11:01 AM
Farm # 12 is great!

but just like the last release...everything else is getting boring and predictable:

2 facilities for coins, 2 for cash...tools for cash:mad:...same old same old!

no new crops, flowers, trees, or anything to do with the animals we have gotten a long time ago.

game is getting kinda predictable huh...

oh well.... I will take my time decorating my permanent Christmas-theme #12s just wait.... wait.... wait for some Christmas goodies to think about buying.

Tokeloshe
Nov 16 2011, 11:05 AM
not prepared to pay the prices asked for tools for service facilities - have put them in storage - had doubts as to whether they added value anyway

twtywill
Nov 16 2011, 11:09 AM
I am just going to say this, it is a game people, everyone plays it differently. If you want the new Farm Cash goodies, buy them, if you don't, don't. Please don't beat up the developers of the game if you aren't happy. Just quit playing then.

jesdreher
Nov 16 2011, 11:25 AM
... sorry to say, but this update is for nothing:

Any new things which make the game interessting? nope ...

update time? Sorry folks, but having to wait for this minor stuff 1 month must be a joke!

Yeah, I'm with you. I haven't played since just prior to the last release and was considering coming back if this release offered anything of interest. Nope. I'm sure having tools to help with the service facilities is a time saver, but it doesn't help make the game overall more fun...it only makes it just slightly less tedious. Ah well, I'll check back in another month when the next release comes out and maybe there will be something new then. It's really a shame because I had been a loyal, avid, regular player for so long. Slashkey really needs to hire more developers to crank out updates more often, even if they are small. Without frequent new content, it just gets stale. If you build it, they will come (and spend money!).

Pustekuchen
Nov 16 2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I'm with you. I haven't played since just prior to the last release and was considering coming back if this release offered anything of interest. Nope. I'm sure having tools to help with the service facilities is a time saver, but it doesn't help make the game overall more fun...it only makes it just slightly less tedious. Ah well, I'll check back in another month when the next release comes out and maybe there will be something new then. It's really a shame because I had been a loyal, avid, regular player for so long. Slashkey really needs to hire more developers to crank out updates more often, even if they are small. Without frequent new content, it just gets stale. If you build it, they will come (and spend money!).

Exactly..I have been a loyal player since the beginning too..but like I said earlier..getting predictable and boring.
And what is still not fixed is the red sprinkler...I am getting tired of having to log out and in , in order to do anything after using that thing!!

maggiel29
Nov 16 2011, 12:26 PM
If you have unusual buildups of earwax (which can impair your hearing) YES these are really used.

I know all about build ups of ear wax but NOT in babies or small children. Heavens the risk of infection and puncturing the ear drum!!
I was a childrens/babies nurse until recently (retired now) - and in the UK I have NEVER heard of them and I do not think they would be allowed anyway! The ENT consultants would have a fit! We DO have ear syringing for adults - and occasionally for older children done by a qualified person.

I know this is a game - but I was just amazed that such a thing might be on sale somewhere - it sounds archaic to me!

pat909
Nov 16 2011, 12:46 PM
I love the new update - thanks so much for all your efforts!

Sandy Mae
Nov 16 2011, 12:51 PM
Thanks for all the new updates and new farm. Raul you guys rock. Going to check and see if giving gifts works for me now!!! Have a good one!!!

kimbee2
Nov 16 2011, 01:39 PM
I love the new update! But I am not able to send return gifts to my neighbors now. It just doesn't have a send button any more. And it doesn't exchanged my gift.

cjbraswell
Nov 16 2011, 01:54 PM
awesome update!

the only thing i could possibly want now, is a little blue water drop in the squares we click on for the farms. it is color coded to let us know which ones are fertilized, would be nice to know which ones have been irrigated, i was harvesting my crops today, and i had not irrigated 2 of my farms....sigh...

jcassemjr
Nov 16 2011, 02:18 PM
Great update, but I think we have a couple of bugs, which have been identified, but I'll share so that they are validated:

1. The fish belts are not working correctly. I turned on "Show Coins and XP Animation" so I could see the seafood & fish I gather when fishing my many waterways. I have seen multiple crabs, eels, carp & Mahi Mahi's gathered in my nets - since they appeared with the animation turned on. Yet, when I look at my belts, I am still at the "1" belt. I'm not seeing progress on the following fish" Carp, Haddock, Mahi Mahi, Crab, Herring, Northern Pike, Eel, Mackrel, Walleyes.

2. Gifting window does not expand with the new update, when selecting "Facebook Friends List" to allow me to select all of the players listed. I can only see one row but not any further.

3. Gift Exchange isn't working. I have exchanged all of the gifts to the item I need, and accepted the gifts. Once I enter the game, none of the gifts are in my gift box. If I do not exchange the gifts, and simply accept them, they do appear in my gift box.

Everything else is working great! Glad to have Farm 12! Now I have a "Non-Working" Farm that is set for the release of additional winter & holiday decorations!

rjohn726
Nov 16 2011, 02:28 PM
There seems to be a problem with the Seawater bait as I ran out when I usually have over 10,000 of that available. The Freshwater bait seems ok tho

Adrien
Nov 16 2011, 02:36 PM
ok i dont know if this is a mix up or what. buying the new tools. i went and bought the express check out. but when i went to buy the manual lift truck thing.. it comes up with a picture of the checkout. i havent bought the truck because i dont want to be buying another checkout just incase that is what is going to happen.

mel22
Nov 16 2011, 02:44 PM
OK - I bought a new wool shed and placed it on farm12. Had 20 sheep in storage which placed into shed no problem. Bought loads more sheep, took coins of my amount and gave me the xp and placed the sheep onto farm - again no problems. Added sheep to wool shed - only the original 20 in there. Refreshed game, closed internet down and come back in and still only the 20 in the wool shed!

OH Dear, you never guess what I done with this? Clicked on add to storage instead of add to shed hehehehe

JAS0643
Nov 16 2011, 02:56 PM
What happened to the fish belts
? I got some last night but when I fished today no belts and no fish was added to what I needed for the next belt. Also why was I asked to allow ft when I logged in after the update.

Hornyroo
Nov 16 2011, 03:02 PM
definately worth the wait!!! thx Raul and the devs, I love the new tools for service facilties!!

two little gripes/suggestions though, (which I normally dont do)

can we have a fertilizer or super feed to double the the harvests from animals? Ive never run out of animal harvests until the past month or so, now i cant keep up with any of them, and i have sheds/coups on almost all my farms

and the next time we get new levels, cuold those of us who reach the highest level automatically please get window asking us to post we reached the new top level? Id like to gloat on my wall every so often, but we can only do it as we level up normally. the give us message saying we recieved the farm cash for levels, could we get one like this asking us if we want to post we reach the new high level???

Hornyroo
Nov 16 2011, 03:03 PM
What happened to the fish belts
? I got some last night but when I fished today no belts and no fish was added to what I needed for the next belt. Also why was I asked to allow ft when I logged in after the update.

i did my first fish after update around 10 mins ago, the belts are shwing for me now in the belt screen, but i didint get any messages roll over as i went through the belts, and some fish didint show up as being harvested, even when I have two or so of the water they come from.

DARLENEW
Nov 16 2011, 03:37 PM
Thank you so much, Raul.....fabulous update! Of course there will be a few gliches, but I can deal with them....all of you are fabulous!!!! Can't wait to decorate #12..waiting on some of the stuff that will come out tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!!!!:D:D:D

Deborah1979
Nov 16 2011, 03:43 PM
:confused:
Just had to say that I find it VERY unusual that no MOD has responded today (during the last 6 hours) since we have posted numerous times about the gifting problems, and the fish belts. I posted #76 almost 8 hours ago. :(

Come on MODS!! Oh, please don't tell me you have a REAL life and aren't actually on FT 24/7??!!! :D:D

The above comment was meant in jest and hope it will be taken that way!

The first comment still needs to be addressed....

Thanks again,
Deborah

maggiel29
Nov 16 2011, 03:45 PM
The fish belts are not working,I just did my fishing and none of the belts moved,it said 375 crabs to reach the next belt,I fished my big sea coast,the amount of fish in store increased but it still says 375 crabs to reach next belt.

I am also having the same problem except the counter for my Crabs says 323 to yellow and it is not changing and Ive fished my big sea coasts twice - and I have a few of them and also the small ones.

Hornyroo
Nov 16 2011, 04:08 PM
crabs was the main one i noticed too not moving, there were a coupel of others still on the white belt

carp, crab eel haddock herring mackeral mahi mahi, n pike sword fish wall eyes

i have all of these in storage and can fish, but no movement, although my crab number is different to yours, i have 293.. its either glitchy, or the numbers for these belts are ridicoulsly high

i had a feeling the belts were deleayed for the fish as they were having problems... wonder if this is it??

eleflump
Nov 16 2011, 04:11 PM
thanks for all your hard work super release day as always :0)

Maverick1
Nov 16 2011, 04:20 PM
It's such shame that with all the work to program this game that the idea of having goals is no longer in the plan. Long time players with a lot of XP can not level up until we get 25 levels in an upgrade every couple of month. There are no goals for us. And it all comes down to money, sell FC to us, don't let us earn it.

mhiam
Nov 16 2011, 04:51 PM
I am unable to send gifts and an not receiving them My other games are working fine, What should I do, M HIam

dmccrack2000
Nov 16 2011, 04:55 PM
I still don't see how the armored truck works. What is "The Cashout all button is at the top of the facility manager" mean? Do you mean when you click on a facility, and your choices are what's in stock or required supplies? Or get new clients or cash out? There are no other messages there! I am frustrated, and must be missing something obvious! Can you explain in more detail, please? I love the feature, and desperately want to use it! It is hard for me to come up with FC, so when I spend it, I definitely want to use it!

krypto
Nov 16 2011, 05:08 PM
I still don't see how the armored truck works. What is "The Cashout all button is at the top of the facility manager" mean? Do you mean when you click on a facility, and your choices are what's in stock or required supplies? Or get new clients or cash out? There are no other messages there! I am frustrated, and must be missing something obvious! Can you explain in more detail, please? I love the feature, and desperately want to use it! It is hard for me to come up with FC, so when I spend it, I definitely want to use it!

The Armored Truck is supposed allow us to "cash out" all of the used products from all of the service facilities with one click (vs the click on "cash out" for each individual service facility).

levarti2
Nov 16 2011, 05:10 PM
Hi,

does anybody know the number that clicked us over to 285 XP?

thanks

Hornyroo
Nov 16 2011, 05:58 PM

the armoured truck's CASH OUT ALL button which now shows in the facilty manager allows you to grab your cash from all SERVICE facilties in one click, just as the STORE ALL button adds all finished FACILITY products to storages.
:D

rjlinkjr
Nov 16 2011, 06:30 PM
Since the up date, I can't send gifts in Google Chrome, IE( seems to work, others are having problems also.

levarti2
Nov 16 2011, 06:31 PM
the armoured truck's CASH OUT ALL button which now shows in the facilty manager allows you to grab your cash from all SERVICE facilties in one click, just as the STORE ALL button adds all finished FACILITY products to storages.
:D

yep, it's located at the top right, just next to the STORE ALL button in facility manager.

dolwhale
Nov 16 2011, 07:00 PM
I am also having Chat not working in FT sending gifts does not work also .Am using google chrome for my browser

Jennie C.
Nov 16 2011, 07:12 PM
Glad to have the new levels, now I can fulfill my childhood dream of buying a Bee Farm :D

Will be glad when FB fixes the gift thing though, getting only one fish at a time is a bummer.

Gramma Jan
Nov 16 2011, 07:14 PM
great job on new release but now you can't exchange gifts that are sent to you nor send gifts to that person. when will that be fixed?

mduby
Nov 16 2011, 07:44 PM
When clicking the start all or load all buttons doing my facilities that have any yogurts in them to load...they don't load. I had to open the particular facilities that didn't load them and load them manually. I had no other similar probs with anything else just the yogurts in the regular facilities and service facilities. Also I have a dairy processing plant on nine farms and when I checked or unchecked products in one plant on one farm it happens the same for all Dairy Processing Plants on all nine farms. This just happened with this new update. Wish each product check mark had a separate function for each farm separately, like before. I still love the updates..just thought you guys should know of these glitches right away...as always...thanks very much. :)

Kasper66
Nov 16 2011, 07:45 PM
My gifting just started working about 15 minutes ago on Windows Vista.!!!

Also works in Chrome.

beautysmom
Nov 16 2011, 08:08 PM
Don't know if anyone else has reported this problem. Checked belts for fish after I fished my premium waters this morning, then came home and fished both regular and premium waters. I was showing several fish this morning within 25 fish of a new belt level. Did not receive a single salmon, crab, squid, lobster, grouper, yellowtail and several others, even though I fished 2 large seacoasts, 6 small seacoasts, 2 large lakes with boats, and the small premium lake, 2 ponds, and 2 large lakes without boat. Looks like I got no credit toward any belt fishing tonight, and I am not at black or brown belt on anything....

Are my waters that deficient in premium fish, or is the belt system still not working?

And yes, I do know where which fish come from, so please don't tell me that I cann't get salmon from ponds and lakes without boats, or squid from small seacoasts....

Thanks for looking at this!

Brian Smith
Nov 16 2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks for Farm 12 and the new facilities and tools. What I would like to see is the amount of cheese increased. I am always running out of cheese. Thanks for making Farm Town the best game.

al_bundy
Nov 16 2011, 08:11 PM
Don't know if anyone else has reported this problem. Checked belts for fish after I fished my premium waters this morning, then came home and fished both regular and premium waters. I was showing several fish this morning within 25 fish of a new belt level. Did not receive a single salmon, crab, squid, lobster, grouper, yellowtail and several others, even though I fished 2 large seacoasts, 6 small seacoasts, 2 large lakes with boats, and the small premium lake, 2 ponds, and 2 large lakes without boat. Looks like I got no credit toward any belt fishing tonight, and I am not at black or brown belt on anything....

Are my waters that deficient in premium fish, or is the belt system still not working?

And yes, I do know where which fish come from, so please don't tell me that I cann't get salmon from ponds and lakes without boats, or squid from small seacoasts....

Thanks for looking at this!

I have reported that the fish belts are not working :)

gtosgal
Nov 16 2011, 08:48 PM
Has any mod reported the gifting and exchange gifts problems?

al_bundy
Nov 16 2011, 08:56 PM
Has any mod reported the gifting and exchange gifts problems?

I believe the devs are aware of the problem and are working on it :)

Russ Grove
Nov 16 2011, 09:03 PM
Add me to those who are not getting any change to the fishing belts. Recorded the amount to reach the next level for all fish. Fished water of all types. No change in the amounts.

3 C Acres
Nov 16 2011, 09:17 PM
I was pleased yesterday when I could add another farm. I was glad yesterday when I could purchase and use the new service tools. But I am really disappointed today---because even after emptying my cache and macromedia I cannot exchange a gift for something that I can use on my farm. I went through this same issue from May til almost September of this year. I thought I would never have to worry about it again. Boy was I wrong--could I please get some insight on how to take care of this problem once again?????

nettie1212
Nov 16 2011, 11:00 PM
BAIT, I am having problems with bait in the refer clients. Is it supposed to take it out of the items I have? I lost all my bait when I filled the refer clients. One would assume that when I cash out I would have some in my rivers and ponds.. Am I mistaken to assume this?

Kath-H
Nov 17 2011, 12:08 AM

Same here.

maggiel29
Nov 17 2011, 01:34 AM
BAIT, I am having problems with bait in the refer clients. Is it supposed to take it out of the items I have? I lost all my bait when I filled the refer clients. One would assume that when I cash out I would have some in my rivers and ponds.. Am I mistaken to assume this?

Ive noticed my bait is disappearing rather quickly too - especially the seawater bait - Ive got tons of the freshwater! I thought it was just that I have more seawater - but this never used to happen.

Taz D
Nov 17 2011, 01:59 AM
Yes you are mistaken. When you put bait into the Fishing Tackle Shop it is just like putting any other product into a service facility. When they are finished you get the cash for those items and don't get the items back.
The only facility you get bait for your waters from is the Fish Farming Plant.

maggiel29
Nov 17 2011, 02:11 AM
Ive noticed my bait is disappearing rather quickly too - especially the seawater bait - Ive got tons of the freshwater! I thought it was just that I have more seawater - but this never used to happen.

Ive just found what MY problem is with the bait and perhaps its happening to others too especially if they have the new start all tools for the Services. I unchecked the tick boxes for bait in the Fishing Accessories shop and it also unticks the same product box in the Fish Farm.

So... I tried a few other products in different facilities. Same thing. When you uncheck a box for a product in ONE facility - Service or Production etc - it also unchecks ALL boxes for that product in all other facilties - for example not wanting to sell Farmerade in the Dance club also affects the Soft Drink factory and the Snack Machine and Sports Arena!
So if you want to (for example) only make Seawater Bait but not sell it you cant use the Load All Button in the Service facility!

wsmith101
Nov 17 2011, 02:29 AM
Thank you for the updates!! My f12 is ready and waiting for me to decide what I want to do with it. The oil pump is up and running, but that's it so far. I can't decide what to do with it.....

chocoholics2
Nov 17 2011, 03:29 AM
Ive just found what MY problem is with the bait and perhaps its happening to others too especially if they have the new start all tools for the Services. I unchecked the tick boxes for bait in the Fishing Accessories shop and it also unticks the same product box in the Fish Farm.

So... I tried a few other products in different facilities. Same thing. When you uncheck a box for a product in ONE facility - Service or Production etc - it also unchecks ALL boxes for that product in all other facilties - for example not wanting to sell Farmerade in the Dance club also affects the Soft Drink factory and the Snack Machine and Sports Arena!
So if you want to (for example) only make Seawater Bait but not sell it you cant use the Load All Button in the Service facility!

Yes I can confirm this is happening. Certainly not desirable I would surmise.
Would a moderator kindly draw it to the attention of a developer.

BR
David

rjohn726
Nov 17 2011, 03:41 AM
I think that the problem for me anyway is just the display of the Seawater bait as I still can fish and get the fish but the counter displays a zero. I watched that counter go down from around 2000 to zero and I still fished fine. The Freshwater bait was still somewhere around 13,000, and my seawater bait is usually somewhere around that. I feel that as I could still fish and get fish that the ‘counter’ is still correct, but the display of that seawater bait counter is in error.

Just wanted to let you know.

I also fished on a neighbors farm and maybe that seawater bait counter carried over from that farm to my farm as I just did that prior to that same neighbor fishing on my farm.

Professor farmtown
Nov 17 2011, 04:39 AM
making it so we cant hide things and add more of the same items has made it harder to design my farms. for example, if you plant a grove of trees and want to see if you missed any spots or where the spots are that you missed you could just hide them and then see where the spot is not red and plant a tree there. now you can not plant a tree when trees are hidden so it makes it harder to clean up a design, also same goes with decorations if i want to a decoration behind one that is there I cant hide them to see where im putting it because it wont let me add a decoration when they are hidden

maggiel29
Nov 17 2011, 05:36 AM
Please please increase the production of Rubber sheets in the Rubber Factory. With the new facilities a max of 1440 is NOT enough to fill all the items that need this product.

Thank-you

maggiel29
Nov 17 2011, 05:38 AM
making it so we cant hide things and add more of the same items has made it harder to design my farms. for example, if you plant a grove of trees and want to see if you missed any spots or where the spots are that you missed you could just hide them and then see where the spot is not red and plant a tree there. now you can not plant a tree when trees are hidden so it makes it harder to clean up a design, also same goes with decorations if i want to a decoration behind one that is there I cant hide them to see where im putting it because it wont let me add a decoration when they are hidden

This has been happening for a long time - please Devs add the newer seasonal decorations to the lists for display. When I uncheck the box for display trees all the Autumn and winter trees are still there, as are any items like the seasonal houses etc.

Docperk
Nov 17 2011, 06:27 AM
What has happened to the sending gifts? The box where your neighbors show up as shrunk. When selecting the option for the farmers helping you the scroll bars goes away and I can only select 3 people. This has happened for the last 3 days and from 2 different computers.

1fritz
Nov 17 2011, 06:50 AM
Thank you Raul and Dev's for the update. Needed farm 12, so thanks again,and also for the other things fish belts, new facilities. I appreciate your efforts to keep improving this game.

Fritz

rjohn726
Nov 17 2011, 07:18 AM
Well today - Seawater bait count still zero but fished fine. Noticed that the Sea Coast bait count is larger than the freshwater bait count. But I think the Sea Coast bait counter being larger better is a better view of that even tho it's zero.

Deborah1979
Nov 17 2011, 07:28 AM
Well today - Seawater bait count still zero but fished fine. Noticed that the Sea Coast bait count is larger than the freshwater bait count. But I think the Sea Coast bait counter being larger better is a better view of that even tho it's zero.

You can still fish using the boat without bait. BUT the purpose of the bait is to double your catch. Are you sure that you are catching double in your seacoast? Click on the "show points & animation" in your preferences and you will see "2" x whatever you are catching.

Just trying to be helpful, if you didn't remember the double for bait. :)

Deborah

Kbeepbeep
Nov 17 2011, 07:29 AM
:mad: The box where your neighbors show up as shrunk. When selecting the option for the farmers helping you the scroll bars goes away and I can only select 3 people. This has happened for the last 4 days and from 2 different computers. ?????? Are they aware of it?????:rolleyes:

k1ss
Nov 17 2011, 08:29 AM
Have noticed that when using the load all button in my services if a product is unchecked in the factory it auto becomes unchecked in the service ??? ie: not needing to make strawberry yogurts as have 32000 so is unchecked in dairy but said 32000 is not being loaded into the service .When i did check item in service it auto got checked in dairy so will be making more yogurt auto when i press start all in my factory is this a glitche?? can this be fixed as i am going to be wasting time opening up each factory/service checking and unchecking boxes

jcreative
Nov 17 2011, 10:10 AM
Since the new release on Nov. 15th when I try to send gifts to friends there is only a very narrow box listing my friends and I can only scroll as far as the g's. Is this a change with facebook or is it related to the new Farm Town release? I haven't sent any gifts since some of my most avid player friends are further down the alphabet than G.

nettie1212
Nov 17 2011, 10:14 AM
Yes you are mistaken. When you put bait into the Fishing Tackle Shop it is just like putting any other product into a service facility. When they are finished you get the cash for those items and don't get the items back.
The only facility you get bait for your waters from is the Fish Farming Plant.

thanks Taz, however, if I uncheck it in the refer clients it also unchecks it in the fishing farm plant.. can you have someone look into this or somehow correct it. It is not the only one it happens in

Majik Merlin
Nov 17 2011, 10:33 AM
to the poster who dais they weren't going to play until sugar and cheese were increased-- do what a lot of the rest of us have done, put dairy plants and sugar refineries on as many farms as you (cow barns too if needed) i currently have 10 farms with dairy production and at least 5 with sugar. (11 farms with cow barns if i recall too)

Yes, you can put duplicate factories on different farms, but I hate having all my farms have the same look/feel to them. I need more yeast and leather...IMPOSSIBLE to make enough, but I sure don't want a semi on all my farms in order to meet the minimal demands of my factories. Imagine an ocean retreat with a big ol semi parked on the beach...... ICK.

So I ask the developers to please INCREASE production of these ingredients..

dnana
Nov 17 2011, 11:22 AM
Well I certainly appreciate the new levels,the new farm and new facs.. but whoever buggered up the gift giving systems needs to be horsewhipped. Now I can't even SEE the lists and it won't scroll down...the neighbors are just all scrambled. THIS IS A HORRIBLE DEED TO A PERFECT THING! boo hiss.

yah, I totally agree, love the new system, but can't send gifts with it now. :confused:

levarti2
Nov 17 2011, 12:13 PM
Hi,

does anybody know the number that clicked us over to 285 XP?

thanks

thanks ... it's posted now in the Game Guide. Level 285 is 7,587,000 XP

Papi
Nov 17 2011, 01:27 PM
Thank you Raul and Dev's for the update. Needed farm 12, so thanks again,and also for the other things fish belts, new facilities. I appreciate your efforts to keep improving this game.

Fritz

I agree completely! :)

Papi
Nov 17 2011, 01:33 PM

Maybe this should be listed under options - "Allow placement of hidden objects"

Just a thought.

yramski
Nov 17 2011, 02:11 PM
:mad: The box where your neighbors show up as shrunk. When selecting the option for the farmers helping you the scroll bars goes away and I can only select 3 people. This has happened for the last 4 days and from 2 different computers. ?????? Are they aware of it?????:rolleyes: This is happening to me too. It is just since the latest updates. Very annoying.

crafty chris
Nov 17 2011, 02:41 PM
thank you :)

wingsofdove
Nov 17 2011, 02:44 PM
I just went to my farm and all I was able to do was buy the new farm 12, my level didnt go up and I am still at level 260 nor did I get any cash. Is there a glitch or is farms still be loading with the new levels?

LeeClements
Nov 17 2011, 02:56 PM
I just went to my farm and all I was able to do was buy the new farm 12, my level didnt go up and I am still at level 260 nor did I get any cash. Is there a glitch or is farms still be loading with the new levels?

If you hover your mouse over your experience points does it tell you how many point to the next level?

wingsofdove
Nov 17 2011, 02:59 PM

wingsofdove
Nov 17 2011, 03:00 PM
yes it does

wingsofdove
Nov 17 2011, 03:02 PM
If you hover your mouse over your experience points does it tell you how many point to the next level?
Yes it does

lil' mz.fix-it
Happy Happy Joy Joy!! Thank you so much for the updates..especially Farm 12..I SO needed the room :)

LeeClements
yes it does

That means you need that many points to go up a level.

Happy farming:)

wingsofdove
Nov 17 2011, 03:17 PM
I understand that but that was not my question. My question was why my level didnt go up past 260 when they added the new levels last night because I was able to buy the 12th farm but my level didnt go up like the rest of my neighbors.. question is why and if they are still loading levels to farms

Rob T
Nov 17 2011, 03:24 PM
I understand that but that was not my question. My question was why my level didnt go up past 260 when they added the new levels last night because I was able to buy the 12th farm but my level didnt go up like the rest of my neighbors.. question is why and if they are still loading levels to farms

It's likely you only have enough XP to reach level 260 but no more. in order to reach 285 you would need 7,587,000 xp.

JanetCH
Nov 17 2011, 03:26 PM
Since your latest update, the window for My Request tab doesn't show by 3 neighbors or any at all at times.
How do I correct this problem...
I already cleared the cache. OS is Windows 7 and using Mozilla Firefox or google Chrome

PKT
Nov 17 2011, 03:38 PM
Thanks a bunch for the update however I don't think the Fish belts are working. I have harvested lots and lots of fish but the belts aren't changing. My salmon belt - for example- tells me I have 22 catches to brown belt. I have caught over 200 salmon, but it still is stuck on "22 catches to brown belt"

Taz D
Nov 17 2011, 03:50 PM
To add to what the others have said Farm 12 was not locked to any specific level. So your level didn't have anything to do with your being able to buy it.

CockerDoodleTzu Farms
Nov 17 2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the new update, it's great but we have an issue with giving gifts. The box that contains the names of your neighbors when you click on the icon Send Gifts at the upper left is now so condensed that you can't scroll down far enough to add your neighbors names. Also get an error message sometimes that says Bad request when trying to send gifts. It say browser does not recognize request. This happens on both Google and Firefox. Thanks, could you please look into it because right now I can only send gifts individually which is time consuming.

CockerDoodleTzu Farms
Nov 17 2011, 04:15 PM
This is happening to me too. It is just since the latest updates. Very annoying.

Me too, I hope they are going to fix the issue.

CockerDoodleTzu Farms
Nov 17 2011, 04:19 PM
What has happened to the sending gifts? The box where your neighbors show up as shrunk. When selecting the option for the farmers helping you the scroll bars goes away and I can only select 3 people. This has happened for the last 3 days and from 2 different computers.

same thing is happening on mine with Google or Firefox.

wingsofdove
Nov 17 2011, 04:46 PM
It's likely you only have enough XP to reach level 260 but no more. in order to reach 285 you would need 7,587,000 xp.

thank you so much

aunttinkerpotts
Nov 17 2011, 05:23 PM
WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING ON TO PLACE NEW STUFF??? I really DON'T like that..it really interfers with rearranging farms!! PLEASE REMOVE THAT!!! I Agree with some of the other posters that this game is really getting BORING AGAIN!! I have 12 farms and nothing new to play with :( The mini game sucks too by the way..why can't you give farm cash for high scores or something???

PKT
Nov 17 2011, 05:39 PM
same thing is happening on mine with Google or Firefox.
If you use your "tab" button when you are in the send gifts, it should allow you to see more names and let you select your friends/neighbors to send gifts to. Hope it works for you - it works for me on google chrome

al_bundy
Nov 17 2011, 06:28 PM
Known Issues - Nov 17, 7:15PM EST:

- If you uncheck a product (checkbox in top left) in a regular facility it also uncheck that product in a service facility, this have some bad side effects, we will separate the selections for facilities and service facilities soon

It would be fantastic if the check boxes could only work on a singular facility say you have 6 dairy plants and only want to produce butter on 1 of them currently if you untick butter it unticks them on all dairy plants would be great feature if you could if you could pick them individually (-:

Zeeky Banutski
Nov 17 2011, 06:31 PM
OK, what gives? I had tons & tons of freshwater bait & now I have none at all - I mean I had more than 50,000 units just three days ago & I don't fish that often. I read something related to bait in the first post of this new release, but it doesn't make much sense to me. What the heck happened?

al_bundy
Nov 17 2011, 07:04 PM
OK, what gives? I had tons & tons of freshwater bait & now I have none at all - I mean I had more than 50,000 units just three days ago & I don't fish that often. I read something related to bait in the first post of this new release, but it doesn't make much sense to me. What the heck happened?

Hi have you by chance sold all your bait through the fish & tackle shop?

the bait you sell through the bait and tackle shop is deducted from your waterways.

Farmer Shelton
Nov 17 2011, 07:38 PM

- If you uncheck a product (checkbox in top left) in a regular facility it also uncheck that product in a service facility, this have some bad side effects, we will separate the selections for facilities and service facilities soon

Whew! I couldn't figure where my freshwater bait was going!!!

Is anybody else having an issue getting bonus items when you post your fish bonuses? I hit binuses on salmon, yellowtail and grouper and know my friends have hit the link, but I haven't seen any bonus items in my gifts yet.

Taz D
Nov 17 2011, 09:18 PM

Whew! I couldn't figure where my freshwater bait was going!!!

Is anybody else having an issue getting bonus items when you post your fish bonuses? I hit binuses on salmon, yellowtail and grouper and know my friends have hit the link, but I haven't seen any bonus items in my gifts yet.
These will count in your 1 million coin limit too, so that may be the reason.
I just had two tuna bonuses sent to me so looks like it is working.

SunnyD
Nov 17 2011, 10:49 PM
WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING ON TO PLACE NEW STUFF??? I really DON'T like that..it really interfers with rearranging farms!! PLEASE REMOVE THAT!!! I Agree with some of the other posters that this game is really getting BORING AGAIN!! I have 12 farms and nothing new to play with :( The mini game sucks too by the way..why can't you give farm cash for high scores or something???

Actually the mini game is not complete yet .......they are still working on it. so that could very well be a possibility. we could have a way of earning FC on these games.....i think that would be awesome....oh but one problem....I haven't been able to fully load them yet LOL LOL it's def not my pc i almost had it loaded in my other one.......but not a hope on this new one.......it is tons faster than my other pc...

count me in on the folks not able to send gifts yet though some of my neighbors have been able to since this afternoon.........Hope floats!!

maggiel29
Nov 18 2011, 03:14 AM
Post Release Fixes - Nov 17, 7:15PM EST:

- Exchange Gift / Send Gift Back now shows a radio button below the gifts like the send gift page, so people can click it to select animals
- Quick fix for Friend Selector Dialog in Firefox and Chrome browsers, this was a Facebook issue but we found a temporal workaround in the meantime
- Belts for fish are now fixed

- If you uncheck a product (checkbox in top left) in a regular facility it also uncheck that product in a service facility, this have some bad side effects, we will separate the selections for facilities and service facilities soon[/QUOTE]

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you -

However had to laugh at "we found a temporal workaround" !!! Would this involve a "singularity" in the space time continuum" and "time travel"? Grins

rjohn726
Nov 18 2011, 04:25 AM
yea!!! the gifts are back - Thanks for that fix

Mare Contrare
Nov 18 2011, 07:06 AM
The belts for fish are now displaying, but the notification that you've reached the black belt is shown so quickly, I couldn't post a notification. The aggravating aspect is that I was aware I was going to reach it and was trying my best to "snag" it and post the belt request.
Is there a way to pause the notification so we have more time to click on it?

servocrow
Nov 18 2011, 07:07 AM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Nov 17, 7:15PM EST.

I thought I was imagining this issue...Glad it is being worked on. Now, I need to fix my checkboxes.

StoneFace
Nov 18 2011, 07:16 AM
The belts for fish are now displaying, but the notification that you've reached the black belt is shown so quickly, I couldn't post a notification. The aggravating aspect is that I was aware I was going to reach it and was trying my best to "snag" it and post the belt request.
Is there a way to pause the notification so we have more time to click on it?

I think the fish-belt system will work like the crop-belts.... you will be able to actually post at the higher belts (and eventually the Dans). The first few belts have shown only as the white-box pop up, and the notification that your % is increasing..... but posting for bonus fish comes later.

StoneFace
Nov 18 2011, 08:31 AM
just a thought....

as this "release" thread approaches 200 posts...

it seems that there are far fewer posts with each new release...

is that because

[1] less of those who have played the game are still around?
[2] the releases are getting too predictable to even comment on?
[3] the majority of comments are now about things that are not working yet, less about praise and glory for another "great release devs"?

Just wondering..... but I think some players will contemplate a second set of farms, or taking over another's deserted farms just to have something to do.

jcassemjr
Nov 18 2011, 09:21 AM
Has anyone figured out how many fish we have to fish to get through each belt?

jcassemjr
Nov 18 2011, 09:23 AM

Hopefully JAS0643 has had some time on his hand like he did with the other belts to figure it out, and post it on here!:D

Tiger
Nov 18 2011, 09:31 AM

Hi there,

There's no specific list as such, but if you open the Belts section in the facility manager and look at fishing belts, hover over the picture of a fish and it will tell you how many fish left to get for the next belt.

jcassemjr
Nov 18 2011, 11:59 AM
Hi there,

There's no specific list as such, but if you open the Belts section in the facility manager and look at fishing belts, hover over the picture of a fish and it will tell you how many fish left to get for the next belt.

I'm sorry Tiger, but that isn't helpful at all. I clearly knew I could see what was needed to get to the next belt. But how about the belt level after that one? And the next?

Hovering over doesn't give you that information. Since you don't know what you caught with each cast of the net, and you cannot feasibly be looking at the belt option in the extending tool bar to see the amounts that changed between each cast. And almost impossible to catch the change to the next belt at the actual fish that moves you to the next belt. So you cannot know how many are needed at any given belt.

Why is this important? I am getting ready to re-work my flowers, since I have only 3 flowers left to reach the 6th degree Dans. I am planning to put new ponds & rivers in place, and want to plan appropriately for the amounts & types of those items I want to purchase.

emagab
Nov 18 2011, 03:21 PM
hello i want to find out how to send farmcash to buddies where should i go to do that and what is the used of the tolls implement in the gift section??thank you

emagab
Nov 18 2011, 03:24 PM
how do you send farmcash to buddies or neighbor and what is the use of the tools implement in the gift section..thank you

Taz D
Nov 18 2011, 03:32 PM
how do you send farmcash to buddies or neighbor and what is the use of the tools implement in the gift section..thank you
In the Other section of the store are 3 gift cards for sending Farm Cash. They are in 55, 120, and 250 amounts.
The tools in the gifts are only decorations and not functional.

Navivia
Nov 18 2011, 03:37 PM
It's not posible to redecorate the farm. You can't move any items.... Whats wrong?

Taz D
Nov 18 2011, 03:55 PM
It's not posible to redecorate the farm. You can't move any items.... Whats wrong?
Do you have enough room where you are trying to move the item?

Zeeky Banutski
Nov 18 2011, 04:57 PM
Hi have you by chance sold all your bait through the fish & tackle shop? the bait you sell through the bait and tackle shop is deducted from your waterways.

Yup - apparently that's what I did :(. Those products are unchecked now...

al_bundy
Nov 18 2011, 05:22 PM
hello i want to find out how to send farmcash to buddies where should i go to do that and what is the used of the tolls implement in the gift section??thank you

Hi In the store under the "other" catagorie there is farm cash gift cards :)

StoneFace
Nov 18 2011, 05:47 PM

You can send $$$$ to neighbors....

sorry about the buddies.... they need to be neighbors first.

now, how can I become your neighbor?? lol

Taz D
Nov 18 2011, 05:50 PM
You can send $$$$ to neighbors....

sorry about the buddies.... they need to be neighbors first.

now, how can I become your neighbor?? lol
According to this release,
"8. Send FarmCash gifts to your Buddies: When sending FarmCash gifts you can now select from the dropdown if you want to send it to a Neighbour or to a Buddy."

AnnGO
Nov 18 2011, 05:56 PM
How can i take over others farms with out accessing the facebook account???

Taz D
Nov 18 2011, 06:00 PM
How can i take over others farms with out accessing the facebook account???
Simple easy answer you can't. You have to be logged into that Facebook Account to use that farm. The farms are link to the Facebook account ID.

susme48
Nov 18 2011, 06:59 PM
I am a bit confused with the belts...I don't expect to be dependent on them, since I have plenty of fish...toooo many of some...lol, BUT why am I already maxed out on most of them, and they just started?? I really don't think I got enough today to go thru' all belts, and no notifications except on trout? Otherwise, this has so far been a fairly painless update, for me. Love it!

StoneFace
Nov 18 2011, 07:01 PM
According to this release,
"8. Send FarmCash gifts to your Buddies: When sending FarmCash gifts you can now select from the dropdown if you want to send it to a Neighbour or to a Buddy."

I sit corrected...... too tired to stand at the end of the day....

I did not even see the little diamond stick shift thingy.... and to think I have been sending all that money just to my neighbors....:cool:

1fritz
Nov 18 2011, 08:31 PM
just a thought....

as this "release" thread approaches 200 posts...

it seems that there are far fewer posts with each new release...

is that because

[1] less of those who have played the game are still around?
[2] the releases are getting too predictable to even comment on?
[3] the majority of comments are now about things that are not working yet, less about praise and glory for another "great release devs"?

Just wondering..... but I think some players will contemplate a second set of farms, or taking over another's deserted farms just to have something to do.

Stoneface I am considering just that ...taking over my wife's farm

Russ Grove
Nov 18 2011, 09:08 PM
I am not getting credit in the fish belts when I fish. Are the fishing belts working?

anewbuilders
Nov 18 2011, 09:33 PM
How can we earn farm cash if we are already at the top level??? Can't buy new stuff if I can't earn farm cash.

al_bundy
Nov 18 2011, 09:56 PM
How can we earn farm cash if we are already at the top level??? Can't buy new stuff if I can't earn farm cash.

as the levels progress you earn 1FC for each level after that there is usually offers you can complete using the buy cash tab but depends if available at the time.

the only other option is to buy FC

:)

chocoholics2
Nov 19 2011, 04:49 AM

- When you are putting items in the farm (from item storage, gift box, etc) and the category for that item is hidden you get a warning message. This way you will not be lost questioning why the item disappeared.

Can you "undo" this "improvement" please. Or at least allow people to ignore the warning and carry on. Placing trees into missing spots in an orchard is nigh on impossible now.

Cheers
David

Vicky Vine
Nov 19 2011, 05:31 AM
:D Thanks for a great update......

seralynn
Nov 19 2011, 11:32 AM
I bought Farm #12 and upgraded it several times as coins would allow, however, when I went to harvest my flowers, my 4 x 8 (Red) flower tool was missing. It wasn't in my storage which is where I keep all my tools. I have most of the tools and this one was the first one I bought ages ago. Is there any way to get it back?? Please help!! I miss my flower tool!!!:confused: :(

LoreneC
Nov 19 2011, 12:41 PM
I bought Farm #12 and upgraded it several times as coins would allow, however, when I went to harvest my flowers, my 4 x 8 (Red) flower tool was missing. It wasn't in my storage which is where I keep all my tools. I have most of the tools and this one was the first one I bought ages ago. Is there any way to get it back?? Please help!! I miss my flower tool!!!:confused: :(

You need to contact support. It is at the bottom of the screen when you are not in full screen. Include a link to your farm. If you do not know how to obtain the link private message one of the mods that is how I got mine. I've had my flower harvester disappear twice and both times the devs refunded an equal amount of farm cash within 24 hours after I contacted them. Also, make sure you indicate the value of the item lost when you contact them.

Farmer Shelton
Nov 19 2011, 02:24 PM
Got the fish bonuses! Thanks, Devs!

slartismum
Nov 19 2011, 04:34 PM
I, too, like all updates and look forward to their release. This time though, the Refer
Clients button is missing from the Gym Service. Is this the way of the future or just an oversight?

Taz D
Nov 19 2011, 05:28 PM
I, too, like all updates and look forward to their release. This time though, the Refer
Clients button is missing from the Gym Service. Is this the way of the future or just an oversight?
I see it on mine. Did you click on "What's in Stock"?

jcassemjr
Nov 19 2011, 06:51 PM

If you go to the Store, and then Click "Other" you have the option of selecting a 55, 120 or 250 Farm Cash Gift Card. You buy this with the Farm Cash in your account, and then send it to the person you want.

The tool implements are decorations, and have no functionality in the farming process.

WandaJoy
Nov 19 2011, 08:06 PM
why can't I help my neighbors in their facilities or refer clients .. It will let me rake and water only on their farms..will this be fixed soon?

al_bundy
Nov 19 2011, 09:03 PM
why can't I help my neighbors in their facilities or refer clients .. It will let me rake and water only on their farms..will this be fixed soon?

hi check that you have sent your friend a neighbour request and that it has been accepted.

caroleer
Nov 19 2011, 10:22 PM
I just want to say that I really like Farm town. Out of everyone that I know who were playing it, I am the only one left that is still actively involved. I was just thinking about the cost of playing FT, and for the past 3 months of have spent 39.95 (or whatever it is for 250 coins)each month. If I bought a game for $100 and put it on my computer, it would not cost me more to continue to play it. If you didn't buy the the latest tools that make it easier to play, you would be spending far too much time just trying to get things accomplished. The time is really the reason a lot of my 'friends' stopped playing FT, so it is a big decision if you like the game. I keep thinking I am not going to spend addition funds and just make due with what I have, but then it gets boring doing the same old things all the time.

I do try to make my farms (at least 3 of them) look pretty, and that usually gives me something to keep me happy every two or three months. I am not really complaining.... just telling you how I feel about this game. Maybe someday I will stop it, or maybe I will just keep spending the money to play. But thinking about it right now.... $480.00 is an awful lot of money to spend on a 'game'! What do you guys think about it when you look at it in monetary value... do you feel it is worth the cost?

Shrap
Nov 20 2011, 02:49 AM
Can we have an option to turn buildings/trees/flowers off again when buying/rearranging things. it is so much easier to place things using the redbox as a guide.

andybird
Nov 20 2011, 03:01 AM
Don't know who can help but the farmtown dollars that i was given(65) to replace those lost in last update, buy nothing. Tried to buy 4x4 seeder and the dollars left(45) but when seeder was placed on farm and then to storage it went to places unknown. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Majik Merlin
Nov 20 2011, 11:54 AM
I am NOT a happy camper :(

For some time now, I've been concerned because I keep running out of copper ore and thereby unable to fill my TWO metal factories.

I have suspected that I wasn't getting all my ore, but nevertheless, I went ahead and bot my FOURTH mine hoping that would resolve the issue. Well, it hasn't!

Today (shoulda sooner) I counted the stock as I mined my four mines. I should have 15,000 thingies of copper ore. I checked my stock before doing my facilities and there are only 7,653. There is obviously a problem.

I have also noticed an increase in requests from other farmers for 'copper' and I am suspecting this may be a sitewide issue and not just with me or my farms.

Can someone please ask the developers to check this out.

(wondering if some of my 'other' stock issues are for the same reason)

puzzler2
Nov 20 2011, 01:35 PM
since the last update i havent been able to work my farm or others in full screen

JAS0643
Nov 20 2011, 01:43 PM
I am NOT a happy camper :(

For some time now, I've been concerned because I keep running out of copper ore and thereby unable to fill my TWO metal factories.

I have suspected that I wasn't getting all my ore, but nevertheless, I went ahead and bot my FOURTH mine hoping that would resolve the issue. Well, it hasn't!

Today (shoulda sooner) I counted the stock as I mined my four mines. I should have 15,000 thingies of copper ore. I checked my stock before doing my facilities and there are only 7,653. There is obviously a problem.

I have also noticed an increase in requests from other farmers for 'copper' and I am suspecting this may be a sitewide issue and not just with me or my farms.

Can someone please ask the developers to check this out.

(wondering if some of my 'other' stock issues are for the same reason)

It takes 18,000 copper ore to fill a facility. The mineral mines will only give you 15,750 copper ore a week. So that means that you would need 2.28 mines to fill 2 metal mills once a week. We have 12 farms so you might think about putting a mine on each farm.

JAS0643
Nov 20 2011, 01:46 PM
I would like to ask that the ability to buy trees while trees are turned off be given back to us. When planting trees close together it is hard to see where trees are being placed with them on.

JAS0643
Nov 20 2011, 01:58 PM
Why are there no dan belts for the fish?

marwahr55
Nov 20 2011, 06:16 PM
Is there a problem with the fish belts? I don't understand 'why' they don't seem to count the fish properly nor are the fish getting to the inventory either. Can you look into this please?

Also would love to see petroleum production increased. That is a "FC" item and I just don't think we need to buy 2+ of them to be able to fill up our facility that uses the petro barrels. I have plenty of crude oil, but the production of the petro is so sloooowwwww

Don't mean to complain, do love the recent update - thanks! :)

al_bundy
Nov 20 2011, 07:29 PM

As announced in the release notes the dans will be enabled soon :)

christinalong
Nov 20 2011, 07:29 PM
Is it possible to fix it where if you have multiple of the same facilities, to be able to uncheck something and the duplicate facility will keep it checked. Some of my facilities I bought that are duplicates was for one specific product. IE....I have 2 Food Preserve Factories because I needed more tuna. If I uncheck everything in the second Food Preserve Factories except tuna the first one will also uncheck everything except the tuna.

Taz D
Nov 20 2011, 07:30 PM
Because as Raul said in the first post that they will be enabled soon. I think that falls between tomorrow and next year...:D

pelicn
Nov 20 2011, 10:42 PM
I would like to ask that the ability to buy trees while trees are turned off be given back to us. When planting trees close together it is hard to see where trees are being placed with them on.

I agree! Please change this back :mad:

andybird
Nov 20 2011, 11:51 PM
Still probs with $. Used $ returned to purchase a seeder. Placed it on farm and then tried to store. Seeder is no where to be found. 45$ blown away like the dust. E-mail in gifting is still 1/2 exposed. Cannot gift. Help!

Majik Merlin
Nov 21 2011, 01:01 AM
It takes 18,000 copper ore to fill a facility. The mineral mines will only give you 15,750 copper ore a week. So that means that you would need 2.28 mines to fill 2 metal mills once a week. We have 12 farms so you might think about putting a mine on each farm.

I realize that it takes a lot of ore. My issue is not the amount produced, but the amount that is put in storage when it IS produced. I only got HALF of my production. I collected from four mines and had more than enough as I mentioned and could not fill ONE facility. I shouldn't have to have a truck or a mine or anything else on all of my farms...then they would all look alike...how creative is that?

IN FACT, I have noticed more discrepancies since I posted my initial concern. I received 9 ingredient posts tonight for horse saddles. I went directly to the facility to produce them. The facility said I did not have the ingredients (Leather) to make the saddles. I also only got about HALF of my sheep wool when I collected it today. I have NEVER run out of oranges, I planted 200 more a couple days ago and I am not getting enough to do the same production as I did before....guess I need to count them next time I harvest. I do not do my facilities daily, but only once or twice a week.

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG

Hornyroo
Nov 21 2011, 02:07 AM
i have to agree, since the oct update i have been randomly running out of items ive never run out of, something is not registering properly

corogirl
Nov 21 2011, 03:15 AM
I just want to say that I really like Farm town. Out of everyone that I know who were playing it, I am the only one left that is still actively involved. I was just thinking about the cost of playing FT, and for the past 3 months of have spent 39.95 (or whatever it is for 250 coins)each month. If I bought a game for $100 and put it on my computer, it would not cost me more to continue to play it. If you didn't buy the the latest tools that make it easier to play, you would be spending far too much time just trying to get things accomplished. The time is really the reason a lot of my 'friends' stopped playing FT, so it is a big decision if you like the game. I keep thinking I am not going to spend addition funds and just make due with what I have, but then it gets boring doing the same old things all the time.

I do try to make my farms (at least 3 of them) look pretty, and that usually gives me something to keep me happy every two or three months. I am not really complaining.... just telling you how I feel about this game. Maybe someday I will stop it, or maybe I will just keep spending the money to play. But thinking about it right now.... $480.00 is an awful lot of money to spend on a 'game'! What do you guys think about it when you look at it in monetary value... do you feel it is worth the cost?

No I don't.

My grand kids do the $100 games and whilst I do love FT I am not prepared to spend more than $100 all up to play. Yes all my original neighbours have long ago given up and only since the $'s became an issue.

al_bundy
Nov 21 2011, 03:50 AM
i have to agree, since the oct update i have been randomly running out of items ive never run out of, something is not registering properly

Hi as more facilities are added they add additional strain on the items required from the older facilities.

that is generally the reason things that you didnt run out of in the past start running out now.

cheitz9
Nov 21 2011, 06:38 AM
I've been having issues with connecting to farmtown. It keeps trying to connect to mainframe sometimes it will say yellow or green. This is a rare instance it has let me even go to the forum. I've been having problems for over a month. Please help, it resolved itself one day then started back again. [mod edit:email removed] if anyone can help because I will not be able to access this page again more than likely. I've updated the flash player and tried a couple other things.

al_bundy
Nov 21 2011, 06:41 AM
I've been having issues with connecting to farmtown. It keeps trying to connect to mainframe sometimes it will say yellow or green. This is a rare instance it has let me even go to the forum. I've been having problems for over a month. Please help, it resolved itself one day then started back again. My email is if anyone can help because I will not be able to access this page again more than likely. I've updated the flash player and tried a couple other things.

Hi

this does not sound like a ft problem as the forum is hosted by a different company and totally seperate from the ft servers.

Try clearing all your browsers temporary internet files.

(-:

P.s. I recommend you remove your email address from your post as the spammers will have a field day with it :)

slartismum
Nov 21 2011, 12:27 PM
@Taz - regarding the Refer Clients button. Went into the fac today to find that the button is back again. Must have been a glitch in the system. Thank you for your reply.

Papi
Nov 21 2011, 01:01 PM
I can't find it now, but I saw a post a while back about not being able to work in a friend's facilities after pulling weeds or watering crops, etc.

I just happened to me. I tried clearing cache and temp Net files and cookies and everything else I could think of ... no joy.

TsunamiVince
Nov 21 2011, 01:41 PM
The message box that comes up to confirm the send when receiving a gift is incorrect because of it's size. The "send/cancel" button is pushed below the message box window so you can't actually click on it.

Majik Merlin
Nov 21 2011, 02:22 PM
Hi as more facilities are added they add additional strain on the items required from the older facilities.

that is generally the reason things that you didnt run out of in the past start running out now.

Good grief! Running out because something is being used is NOT the issue. All of my production is NOT making it to storage to be used. Others are having the same issue

Kasper66
Nov 21 2011, 03:37 PM
I do not know what is causing it but when I go to the "My Neighbor" page, all my neighbors have level 0, XP 0, and Coins 0. Any sugestions??

Never mind it's back to normal now !!!