PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 1st, 2012

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Raul
Jun 01 2012, 06:56 PM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at June 22th, 12:40PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Signs: 20 Signs are now available as part of the "Others" category in the Store, including farming signs like "Crops" or "Trees" and traffic signs.

2. 30 x 30 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. 6x6 tools: Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 6x6 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 36 fields at a time.

Notice that all the combines (the 5x5 and the 6x6) are now on a separate column in the Extended Toolbar)

5. Latest flowers highlight fix: You can now mouse over the latest released flowers and highlight them as easy as the other flowers, this will make harvesting easier.

6. Pizza Rush Minigame: This was pending from last release. It's a memory enhancing minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make pizzas for your customers with the right ingredients.

We will start offering coins or ingredient prizes in the next couple of releases.

7. Fathers Day items and Modern Passenger Locomotive and Wagon.

8. Freight Trains: It can bring you high demand products from outside markets to use in your facilities.

Currently there are one Standard Freight Locomotive and 6 Freight Cars. The regular freight cars are just decoration items and don't provide any functionality. The Long Freight Cars are the ones who can be dispatched with a train to bring you products across all the markets. To check the products and quantity that each Long Freight Car can carry, click the help button in the Store.

To prepare your train for dispatch you need to have at least one Long Freight Car coupled to the Freight Locomotive. Place the Long Freight Car right behind the Locomotive without any space between them. If you mouse over the Locomotive all Freight Cars (including short and long cars) correctly coupled together will be highlighted.

To manage your train click the Locomotive and select 'Show Train Details'. The Long Freight Cars that are correctly coupled to your Locomotive will be highlighted in white. The ones that you don't own or that are not correctly coupled will appear disabled.

To dispatch your train click the 'Dispatch Train' button. Only the Freight Cars correctly coupled to your train will be dispatched to carry goods. Once you dispatch a train it will be locked and will appear semi-transparent in your farm until it returns. The Standard Freight Locomotive completes the trip across all markets in 7 days.

To check the progress of your train click on the 'Train Status' tab. You'll see how many units are being carried and how many are pending to load. The progress bar indicates the progress of the train across all the markets.

As soon as the train visits all the markets and returns to your farm, you can click the 'Unload Train' button to move all products to your Storage. At this point your train will be fully visible again so you can add or remove cars for the next dispatch.

Currently, only one Locomotive across all your farms can be carrying products at any given time. In other words, you can build several trains but you can't dispatch one until the other one returns.

Currently, only one Long Freight Car of each type per train can be carrying products. That is to say, you can have all 3 Long Freight Cars coupled to a train (the Container, the One-Door and the Two-Door cars) and they will all carry products, but if you purchase another Long Freight Car and couple it to that train it will not carry any additional products at this time.

The products that each Freight Car carries will cost you coins and 420 fuel.

Once you purchase any Long Freight Car you can move it to any other farm, the facility requirement in the Store is only needed at purchase time.

9. Cashew Tree and Lemongrass Crop: To be used in the Thai Restaurant.

10. Plant Milk Factory (Coins): Produces Plant Milk.

Soy Milk
Rice Milk
Almond Milk
Coconut Milk
Oat Milk
Peanut Milk
Sunflower Seed Milk
Cashew Milk

11. Board Games Factory (FC): Produces Board Games.

Domino
Chess
Backgammon
Mancala
Checkers
Scrabble
Jigsaw
Bingo Set

12. Thai Restaurant (Coins): Produces Thai Food. You can make Rice Noodles in the Pasta Factory.

Kanisu
Tom Kha Gai
Green Papaya Salad
Pad Thai
Cashew Nuts
Red Curry
Broccoli Tofu
Pumpkin Custard

13. Nursing Home (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Crutches
Dominoes
Backgammon
Checkers
Scrabble
Jigsaw
Bingo Set
Capuccino
High Protein Salad
Split Pea Soup
Beef Stew
Grilled Salmon

Farm 15 and new levels coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 1st, 11:40PM EST

- Seacoats positioning issues bug should be fixed now.

Post Release Updates - June 9th, 4:10PM EST

- Fathers Day items released. Basketball Hoops, Football Posts, Olympic Pool and Minigolf are now Coins items.
- Bug with Frozen flowers not displayed correctly (translucen effect) is now fixed.

Post Release Updates - June 10th, 2:30PM EST

- Freight Trains: See main post for detailed explanation.

Post Release Updates - June 11th, 2:00AM EST

- Lemongrass and Cashew released.

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 7:50PM EST

- There is a new preference option named 'Transparent Dispatched Train' that will allow you to enable or disable the transparent effect when a train is dispatched.

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 6:50PM EST

- New facilities now live

Post Release Updates - June 22th, 12:40PM EST

- Bug related to incorrect question marks next to non-ingredients products in market window is now fixed.

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 01 2012, 07:05 PM
ooooooh thanks Raul....... look forward to the freight train

AnnieH2009
Jun 01 2012, 07:07 PM
Something happened to the orientation on the small and large seacoasts. And on Farm 12 I cannot change the orientation or fish from one of the small seacoasts (it looks greyed out).

Marie Fews
Jun 01 2012, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the new release Raul!! Now to rush off and do some planning for next weeks Freight Trains, cashew trees and lemongrass crop! :)

Molly Mew
Jun 01 2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks Raul. :)

Tony D
Jun 01 2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks Raul

Audrey45
Jun 01 2012, 07:10 PM
WOO HOO good job

Farmer_Susan
Jun 01 2012, 07:11 PM
I KNEW we were gonna get an update! Been checking this board all evening. Haven't even read about it yet but WAHOO!!!!

Farmer_Susan
Jun 01 2012, 07:14 PM
OMGosh! A nursing home! Since my mother is in one it's sort of nice to have a "lighter touch" of it here. Cool. : )

Ok, ok, I'll go actually LOOK at what we have now! LOL My excitement knows no bounds when we get new releases. : )

driverdave
Jun 01 2012, 07:15 PM
With respect to all.......the 6x6 combine tools should only be dependant on owning the eqivalent 5x5 model why should we have to shell out for a whole set when we have already bought the previous iterations ???? this is starting to have the appearance of a money grab and will turn a large number of people away from the game ......now i know we dont 'have to have' them but it hardly seems fair that one should ghave to buy a whole set to upgrade the one tool that most of us use

Farmer_Susan
Jun 01 2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the new release Raul!! Now to rush off and do some planning for next weeks Freight Trains, cashew trees and lemongrass crop! :)

How do we plan for the Freight Train - do we know anything about it yet?

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 01 2012, 07:18 PM
just a little criticism..... the new signs....... you have spelt trees ok on the sign...... but it reads tress in the store lol

gamags37
Jun 01 2012, 07:22 PM
I am missing lakes and seas, I am using chrome...what is going on?

barb28n
Jun 01 2012, 07:22 PM
I am having the same problem, since this release. Seas and lakes have all gone crazy, and cannot fish most of them, orientation gone crazy!!!

driverdave
Jun 01 2012, 07:26 PM
whoooaaaa mission control we have a problem i too have the disoriented seacoasts problem and the ones that have been displaced ar showing as being outside the farm

holla
Jun 01 2012, 07:26 PM
With respect to all.......the 6x6 combine tools should only be dependant on owning the eqivalent 5x5 model why should we have to shell out for a whole set when we have already bought the previous iterations ???? this is starting to have the appearance of a money grab and will turn a large number of people away from the game ......now i know we dont 'have to have' them but it hardly seems fair that one should ghave to buy a whole set to upgrade the one tool that most of us use

yeah,i wads kinda thinkin the same thing there, ud think they coulda gone at least 7x7..but more realistically like 8x8 if ur gonna chuck that much extra into it...good update...i believe the train thing has threw them for a loop...i heard and read where the train thing there working on is supposed to Load all products in facilitys or something along that line.and for last couple weeks been crashing devs farms big time..just what i read..could be wrong but TY for all you devs do and fix things SSOOO fast!..
Yall Rock!:D

marobu52
Jun 01 2012, 07:27 PM
HUGE PROBLEM: My lakes and Big Sea Coast are out of alignment and I can't fish them!

And thanks for the update!:mad:

shirl312
Jun 01 2012, 07:27 PM
for sure, if I have to purchase 6x6 harvester, then 6x6 plower and 6x6 planter before purchasing 6x6 combine, I will stick with my 5x5 combination for a long time

Farmer_Susan
Jun 01 2012, 07:28 PM
So are none of the new facilities ready until next week? I don't see any of the new ones in my store.

susme48
Jun 01 2012, 07:29 PM
Thank you!

Dutch85
Jun 01 2012, 07:29 PM
Thank you for the new release! Looking forward to next weeks things coming.

My seacoasts have all up and left! It's actually kind of funny!

Gerry Smith
Jun 01 2012, 07:30 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Signs: 20 Signs are now available as part of the "Others" category in the Store, including farming signs like "Crops" or "Trees" and traffic signs.

2. 30 x 30 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. 6x6 tools: Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 6x6 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 36 fields at a time.

5. Latest flowers highlight fix: You can now mouse over the latest released flowers and highlight them as easy as the other flowers, this will make harvesting easier.

6. Pizza Rush Minigame: This was pending from last release. It's a memory enhancing minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make pizzas for your customers with the right ingredients.

We will start offering coins or ingredient prizes in the next couple of releases.

7. Trains: We will launch the Freight Trains next week, in the meantime there is a new Modern Passenger Locomotive and Wagon in the Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

8. Cashew Tree and Lemongrass Crop (Coming Next Week): To be used in the Thai Restaurant.

9. Plant Milk Factory (coins), Thai Restaurant (coins), Board Games Factory (FC), Nursing Home (FC) (Coming Next Week).

Enjoy!

--Raul

Thanks for all this fantastic info Raul.... My #14 Farm has all my Lakes and Ponds and it's all messed up, please take a look I'm not the only Farm affected, it's crazy the directions each lake and pond are now, LOL! Help...
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1382023634&farm_ix=1

holla
Jun 01 2012, 07:31 PM
Thank you for the new release! Looking forward to next weeks things coming.

My seacoasts have all up and left! It's actually kind of funny!

its friggin hilarious, spent mad coin and $, its still hilarious, i LOVE this game, hey wait....some of mine are transparant looking...LOL!!!!!!!:D

meacara
Jun 01 2012, 07:32 PM
Not to be whiny - but when is the next installment of levels coming out? It's normally every other release and the past two (including today) haven't had them. It would help a lot with buying stuff.

Kuettel
Jun 01 2012, 07:34 PM
What is happening to my lakes and sea coasts?? they are not even on the farm they are out in the space outside the farm. What happened and how will you fix it?

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c221.0.403.403/p403x403/253382_3797293486976_1292722364_n.jpg

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 01 2012, 07:36 PM
My seacoasts and some of my lakes were "off" the farm..... but by clicking and rotating was able to put them back where they were before.

mac16129
Jun 01 2012, 07:37 PM
Thanks.....another great update!!! You guys are awesome!!!

clogger
Jun 01 2012, 07:39 PM
My river pieces stayed put, but all the seacoasts and big lakes moved. Many changed orientation. More than half of the seacoats are sticking out so they are mostly off the property; just the tip is on the farm, and the remainder is hanging out in the green space surrounding the farm property. Like the one in Kuettel's picture above, except I have 5 sticking out.

carolann43
Jun 01 2012, 07:42 PM
Oh my......my pretty field 2 with lakes and sea coasts looks awful.....I hope it's fixed by morning...how can I fish bare spots?????

barb28n
I for one am NOT buying into the money grab, What I have works very well, You should at the very least be able to part exchange items you already have. Thats what happens in the real world. When you buy a new car, you dont have to hang onto all the old ones!!! Also the release should be tested properly, Seacoasts all gone wrong. etc., etc., etc.,

Don't feed the beggers
lol my coasts are in teh wrong spots and unfishable!!

Dutch85
Jun 01 2012, 07:43 PM
My river pieces stayed put, but all the seacoasts and big lakes moved. Many changed orientation. More than half of the seacoats are sticking out so they are mostly off the property; just the tip is on the farm, and the remainder is hanging out in the green space surrounding the farm property.

I just found that I could click on the seacoasts and lakes and put them back where they belong, so no problem:D

Jean's Farm
Jun 01 2012, 07:43 PM
Me to with the lakes and small sea coasts.. Love the new release tho!!!! Just the small sea coasts, and the lake with a boat, and a small lake. Took a pic of my farms so I can prove what I had here. I'm sure you all will fix it. TY!!!!! :)

Cropper
Jun 01 2012, 07:44 PM
I knew an upgrade was on the Horizon when I was having difficulties buying and placing items on one of my farms that I'm currently decorating :-).

Thanks Raul :-)

Jean's Farm
Jun 01 2012, 07:45 PM
I just found that I could click on the seacoasts and lakes and put them back where they belong, so no problem:D

Mine won't stay when I do that Dutch. Did you check to see if they stayed where you put them. They got light too when I did that.

Cropper
Jun 01 2012, 07:46 PM
Oh, to add, I was over the moon with the new upgrades hehe. I get all excited around the time when the new upgrades are usually about to be announced hehe.

Dutch85
Jun 01 2012, 07:47 PM
Mine won't stay when I do that Dutch. Did you check to see if they stayed where you put them. They got light too when I did that.

I just double checked and they stayed where I put them. Before I moved them I did clear my cache. Maybe that helped?

Bearcats937
Jun 01 2012, 07:47 PM
Thank you for the modern train I was begging for and thanks for the signs.. But for the love of cream cheese, why can't you make it where things go 4 ways instead of 2? I went to put stop sings at an intersection and guess what, can only place going 2 ways? what about coming south or east???

Jean's Farm
Jun 01 2012, 07:49 PM
And I also cannot take a picture of it. It asks me to grant permission but I can't find the pics when I grant permission.

Jean's Farm
Jun 01 2012, 07:50 PM
I just double checked and they stayed where I put them. Before I moved them I did clear my cache. Maybe that helped?

Ok I'll try that when I get done harvesting with my partner. Thanks!!!

Don't feed the beggers
Jun 01 2012, 07:50 PM

neither will mine, what a pita to move each time I gotta fish

Marsey
Jun 01 2012, 07:52 PM
Hurray! Thank you for keeping the game fresh and interesting.

Kuettel
Jun 01 2012, 07:53 PM
I have lost a few lakes as well as the orientation. I am not happy.

I move them then refresh and they are off the farm again. Fix this please!

Gregh
Jun 01 2012, 07:59 PM
I can rotate seacoasts back into place but when I reload the farm they're hanging off into space again. Not good, guys!

crafty chris
Jun 01 2012, 07:59 PM
thanks for the update :)

gffarmer
Jun 01 2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the update!

Dutch85
Jun 01 2012, 08:01 PM
I can rotate seacoasts back into place but when I reload the farm they're hanging off into space again. Not good, guys!

Mine have stayed put and I have reloaded the game several times to make sure. I did clear my cache before I moved them back into place. Maybe that's the key?

HubCityCarolinaBlue
I had to put my sea coast waters on #5 in storage and then place them back again, BUT this may not work so well if ya have to move lots of your decor to put them back. Yup is a pita$$. Thank goodness I didnt have to much trouble with placing them back on #5. Hope things get better for everyone.

Tony D
Hi All , we have notified the Developers of the problem with the water item and fishing.

driverdave
Jun 01 2012, 08:02 PM
thank you Tony

adinar
Jun 01 2012, 08:03 PM
My seacoasts and some of my lakes were "off" the farm..... but by clicking and rotating was able to put them back where they were before.

Most of mine have stayed put after i put them in their place but a large and a small seacost don't seem to want to stay put after i've tried 5 times to put them back oh well it'll get straightened out soon i expect :)

StoneFace
Jun 01 2012, 08:03 PM
thanks Jabba ;)

gffarmer
Jun 01 2012, 08:04 PM
Hi All , we have notified the Developers of the problem with the water item and fishing.

Thanks Tony! I went to check my seacoasts and they are hanging out in the middle nowhere too. Otherwise thanks for the update!!

rocker grrrrrl
Jun 01 2012, 08:05 PM
add me to the list of farmers with their seacoasts and lakes all messed up. :confused:

wenchhhie
Jun 01 2012, 08:05 PM
$140ish FC to get the holy grail . . . 6x6 h/p/s . . . . ummm . . . pass . . . just not worth it.

Very happy with the added land expansions though.

driverdave
Jun 01 2012, 08:08 PM
thanks Jabba ;)

hmmmmmm.......theres a thought StoneFace.....Farmwars???? lolol

vicki kneese
Jun 01 2012, 08:13 PM
Hi There,

7. Trains: We will launch the Freight Trains next week, in the meantime there is a new Modern Passenger Locomotive and Wagon in the Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

8. Cashew Tree and Lemongrass Crop (Coming Next Week): To be used in the Thai Restaurant.

9. Plant Milk Factory (coins), Thai Restaurant (coins), Board Games Factory (FC), Nursing Home (FC) (Coming Next Week).

Enjoy!

--Raul

:D you guys are so awesome already got the new combine and used it wow works nice now to go and make my farms bigger lol

ceciliawells33
Jun 01 2012, 08:15 PM
ty ty ty :D xxx

HelenJS22
Jun 01 2012, 08:17 PM
lol my coasts are in teh wrong spots and unfishable!!

I was able to pick mine up and put them back in place and then they were able to be fished.

Farmer Shelton
Jun 01 2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the update, Raul!

HelenJS22
Jun 01 2012, 08:20 PM
add me to the list of farmers with their seacoasts and lakes all messed up. :confused:

Have you tried putting them back into place yourself? I was able to reposition mine and then fish in them with no problem.

sharky123
Jun 01 2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks for messing up the farms I took hours building all my ponds and coasts have moved. To some of us this game is more than just growing crops and making coins. 5 of my farms are now ruined thanks a bunch. Time to find a new game and stop wasting my money on this one me thinks.
Hope you happy with what you have done........ In future I'll be spending my money on a game that cares about it's player byeeeeeee

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 01 2012, 08:26 PM
well it would be if half of my coasts hadn't disappeared completely!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319854_10150971615910415_1510528258_n.jpg

Not complaining, just saying......I know it will be fixed soon.

holla
Jun 01 2012, 08:27 PM
i tried to move some mine back,as suggested but when i clicked on it to move i only got 3 options(not the usual whole list)-i got these options in order:: walk here, Hide, and close menu..lol, kinda like its not even there..but ty i know it will be fixed soon.:)

Vickey
Jun 01 2012, 08:28 PM
yes i noticed, i also noticed my ponds and coasts are now rotated and squiff all over my farms, hmmmm

holla
Jun 01 2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks for messing up the farms I took hours building all my ponds and coasts have moved. To some of us this game is more than just growing crops and making coins. 5 of my farms are now ruined thanks a bunch. Time to find a new game and stop wasting my money on this one me thinks.
Hope you happy with what you have done........ In future I'll be spending my money on a game that cares about it's player byeeeeeee

Can we say WOW!!!??...uncalled for--, its a glitch with the todays update, give it time..

ghostkitten
So basically this release is a FC release.....:rolleyes:.......And then next week I,m sure will be a major FC release with the train.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:..Double whammy.......Clever.....:rolleyes:

Pep Pepper
Lost all my bait

Cropper
Jun 01 2012, 08:33 PM

Woah, that's a little bit extreme isn't it? Those of us that have been playing this game a long time understand that there are bound to be a few hiccups around new updates and the devs do tend to act rather swiftly on resolving any game issues. To say they don't care is really quite unfair and untrue. Just give it a few days :)

meacara
Jun 01 2012, 08:36 PM
No, they do care. But with this release they're just greedy. There are three major FC components to this release - the trains, the facilities, and the new tools. And they gave us no levels, nor any other way to obtain FC. They expect us to dump 200+ dollars into the game right now. Sorry I don't have the money. And with the fact that people's farms are messed up - they didn't do well on this one. Period.

corogirl
Jun 01 2012, 08:36 PM
Add me to the messed up coasts and I can't take pictures any more.

wsbohannon
Jun 01 2012, 08:43 PM
Thank you Devs for getting us players who have been at the top level for so long, something to strike for... i.e. new tools, new farm upgrades, etc. The game is exciting again!!

Pep Pepper
Jun 01 2012, 08:45 PM
I just love scrolling down to find all the signs they have added... what is wrong with listing them like signs, stop...... signs, landlord house.. sign, railroad crossing etc.. Plus pictures are always slow to load when scrolling. And when are we ever going to get PEOPLE and children? Been waiting for 2 yrs now...

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 01 2012, 08:47 PM
Unfortunately you can't move back into place what ain't there! I tried to move the lake hanging out in space but of course I just get the red no go because of flowers etc being in the way, a whole new makeover I guess, oh well adds to the fun....:D

We will get our disappeared coasts back won't we? Otherwise I'm happy with the new stuff thank you.

Momma Woods
Jun 01 2012, 08:48 PM
Something happened to the orientation on the small and large seacoasts. And on Farm 12 I cannot change the orientation or fish from one of the small seacoasts (it looks greyed out).

My waters are not displaying right either.

mikeoakland
Jun 01 2012, 08:48 PM
Yea...mine also. What happened to the seacoasts? They are not even on the farms right. Looks funny.

Cinni-Mini
Jun 01 2012, 08:53 PM

I had the same problem with two of my large seacoasts. Several of my small lakes were moved out of position as well. This was not on a farm that I expanded. I was able to move all back into position though...

Rob T
Jun 01 2012, 08:54 PM
Yea...mine also. What happened to the seacoasts? They are not even on the farms right. Looks funny.

Hi, the devs have been notified of this problem :)

leslie48
Jun 01 2012, 08:56 PM
Same with mine on the seacoasts--and the big lakes are gone completely....:(

al_bundy
Jun 01 2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks Raul

(-:

great as always (-:

alicea
Jun 01 2012, 08:57 PM
My farm has gone nuts with water items. The lakes and ponds are moved and some of the sea coasts were sticking straight out from the edge. I have put some back but think something is really wrong with this update.

Margiarm
Jun 01 2012, 08:57 PM
Thank you for the new release, now is there something you can do to help the My Space Farmers? We have not been able to invite new neighbors, send or receive gifts from neighbors and the most frustrating, purchasing Farm Cash to purchase the premium tools for over 1 month now. Please help!

Momma Woods
Jun 01 2012, 08:58 PM
whoooaaaa mission control we have a problem i too have the disoriented seacoasts problem and the ones that have been displaced ar showing as being outside the farm

yup my seacoast are sticking outside the farms also.

Gregh
Jun 01 2012, 09:00 PM
After experimentation I have found that if I put the big lakes and seacoasts into storage, they will stay put when I place them back on the farm. They won't stay put if I just rotate them on the farm.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 01 2012, 09:07 PM
$140ish FC to get the holy grail . . . 6x6 h/p/s . . . . ummm . . . pass . . . just not worth it.

Yanno . . . I sort of feel the same way. I remember another time I "held out", before we got that grand h/p/s tool. Once that was released, I just HAD to have it and at that point, I had to go back and catch up with everything I had skipped. THAT hurt. What I'm waiting for is "one click" farming - where you can click once and voila, all the trees on that farm are harvested - or all the flowers harvested or all factories loaded, etc. I know those things must be coming eventually. So my question to myself is, do I hold out now (because I agree that this particular thing doesn't seem worth it) but probably end up forking out lots of dough all at once at some point in the future or do I keep up as we go along? Still pondering that one . . . will probably wait for awhile, anyway.

kataltay
Jun 01 2012, 09:17 PM
So, since we already know we need 105FC for the 36x tools if we so choose to get them, and we need a total of 150FC to expand our farms (or a mere 20 BILLION coins!!), may we please be forewarned of the hit to our wallets the up and coming facilities, and train will incur??? I am sure developers know these prices now.

slimpat
Jun 01 2012, 09:18 PM
yup my seacoast are sticking outside the farms also.

My farm has gone nuts with water items. The lakes and ponds are moved and some of the sea coasts were sticking straight out from the edge. I have put some back but think something is really wrong with this update.

Mine also have gone silly :( I know that it will b fixed also I only hope it is soon:)

spartan7886
Jun 01 2012, 09:18 PM
Just wanted to note that the seacoast problem is not affecting everyone. Mine are fine on WF8.

Nelly Green
Jun 01 2012, 09:21 PM
Thank you Raul, I love the upgrades! I'm having a little problem with this one, though. One of my big lakes on my farm one turned itself face down and will not let me move it. It looks transparent and since I love the water features i really need help with this glitch... anyone? Here's my link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
somehow, that doesn't look very specific, the lake won't let me fish either... HELP!!!

Mrs Borgies
Jun 01 2012, 09:22 PM
I am normally not such a negative person but I am disappointed in this update. I was hoping like anything that there would be some improvement time wise with helping our neighbours when working their facilities. The new x36 tools are of no value although it maybe for some. I would rather put real money into helping my neighbours with facility work. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, as not all of us are able to sit on our butts playing games. (no disrespect intended to those that are able to). :(

Like others, I have problems with sea coasts outside of my farm plus missing ponds. I will sit tight and see what happens here. I also don't see any new facilities in the store.
EDIT: I see that the facilities are still yet to be released.

kazzaqld
Jun 01 2012, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the new update! :D

Hoping for a quick resolution for the water items. :(

Daisy Mariposa
Jun 01 2012, 09:43 PM
My lakes and seacoasts are also missing but since reading the thread, I'm not worried about it.

I just hope that "next week" means Monday.

peachy51
Jun 01 2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the new update! :D

Hoping for a quick resolution for the water items. :(

LOL ... i was just coming over here to see if anyone else was having issues with their water ... mine are all rotated clear off my farm :confused: :D

Farmer Homer
Jun 01 2012, 09:45 PM
Thank you for fixing the flowers, so much easier to harvest.

Texas Belle
Jun 01 2012, 09:45 PM
for sure, if I have to purchase 6x6 harvester, then 6x6 plower and 6x6 planter before purchasing 6x6 combine, I will stick with my 5x5 combination for a long time

Well thanks for the release, I guess summer is starting and the beach calls and not much time for upgrading.... I for one going to hold on to the tools and see what happens, usually I don't use the h/p/s much because I have somebody harvest and plow and then I just seed, so no biggie there.
I am excited about the new buildings and the new crops. Haven't checked my seas yet, so will look at that later.
The modern train rocks, I think I am leaving that one for the farm owner's at the farm owner's retreat. We need more train do-hickies like train barrier for crossings and train crossing sign, and that thing they have to change tracks, a mail pick up tower, things like that, decorations.
Anyway, thanks for the updates, now to wait for next week, thanks,

Jean's Farm
Jun 01 2012, 09:48 PM
Well, the fix of clearing your cache seems to have worked....however, I have 2 small seacoasts on one farm and my lake with boat and a small coast on another farm that are off the farm but are very light like they are faded. I can do nothing with them but hide them, walk there or close the menu. :eek:

lynwoo60
Jun 01 2012, 09:52 PM
Thank You for the update. Great work. I also have a couple of seacoasts that like to wander but that is no hassle as I just rotate them back and then fish from them. Shame we couldn't put them out of the farm as would save space lol. Will be patent and thank you again for a great update. :)

chuckfloyd975
Jun 01 2012, 10:00 PM
ooooooh thanks Raul....... look forward to the freight train

I purchased all the 6x6 purple tools and spent $80.00 and it tells me I still need to purchase..Help, I have lost my money. Thanks.

MAUROMEN
Jun 01 2012, 10:01 PM
Thanks.. Raul!!

Texas Belle
Jun 01 2012, 10:01 PM
Well, the fix of clearing your cache seems to have worked....however, I have 2 small seacoasts on one farm and my lake with boat and a small coast on another farm that are off the farm but are very light like they are faded. I can do nothing with them but hide them, walk there or close the menu. :eek:

Well my whole seacoast of Cape Cod is gone bananas, and Ipanema I have to fix big time, unless when i wake up tomorrow everything would be back in place ;-)... anyway its been a long day and I am going to bed, I will think about it tomorrow!!

Night y'all, again THANKS Raul and Co.

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 01 2012, 10:04 PM
Chuck, have you put them all into storage or left them on the farm you were on when you purchased them? They need to go into storage so you can use them on ALL farms, if you've gone to another farm and tried to use them they won't work if they're still sitting on the other farm.

Otherwise, if they are still missing I'd say you'll need to contact SK, you'll find a link to it under your FT screen.

I purchased all the 6x6 purple tools and spent $80.00 and it tells me I still need to purchase..Help, I have lost my money. Thanks.

Debbie Arnold
Jun 01 2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the new update. I would however like to mention that I don't like the way the crops are highlighting when I'm harvesting them on my farms and on my neighbors when they hire me. This is very distracting as you work. You can remove that new feature and I will be very happy. lol

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 01 2012, 10:07 PM
I found my missing large sea coasts - after I had fished all the coasts & lakes out on one farm I put them into storage and lo and behold there they were still full of fish, they'd been hiding underneath the other large coasts that hadn't gone missing!

AussieGecko
Wow . . . for the first time ever I feel like posting one comment: PFFFT!

Sea coast and lakes stuffed up, gonna be hell putting it back down overlapping the other one and its surrounds of bushes etc. More facilities . . . more expensive tools and still NO PEOPLE. Nice update perhaps but I think you should have just posted what was coming and said it would be here next week AFTER all the problems were ironed out and the products were ready. And please don't hammer this comment with nasty comments about being a whiner or being ungrateful . . . because I am grateful and I do love the game. So keep the retorts.

cmatusky
my seacoasts are allw eird too and 2 of my lakes have vanished all together? Do I need to put in a ticket or something to get them back?
thanks
Cindy

amberdh
Jun 01 2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the update Raul :D

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 01 2012, 10:09 PM
Debbie, your wrench/spanner might need changing, it's probably reverted back to the default with the new update, click on it and untick the little box next to 'highlight fertilised crops/trees'.

Thanks for the new update. I would however like to mention that I don't like the way the crops are highlighting when I'm harvesting them on my farms and on my neighbors when they hire me. This is very distracting as you work. You can remove that new feature and I will be very happy. lol

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 01 2012, 10:10 PM
Cindy, first make sure they aren't hiding underneath the other coasts like mine were.

my seacoasts are allw eird too and 2 of my lakes have vanished all together? Do I need to put in a ticket or something to get them back?
thanks
Cindy

nala
Jun 01 2012, 10:12 PM
I have a saying "Gotta Love Betta" and I think this is a hoot. I know I know I spent a half an hour moving sea coasts only to refresh and have them hanging out in green space again!!! But really look at the Humour in this ... it is a hoot... I know Raul and Co. will fix this they always do in the mean time we get to laugh at the strangest things we have ever seen since we began playing!!! I for one am enjoying the imagines while they last....

Thanks Raul and Co. for the upgrade and all you do for us..

Nala

LazyHousewifeRanch
Jun 01 2012, 10:12 PM
My oceans and lakes were off the farm, but I was able to rotate and pick them up and replace them. Really freaky looking.

cmatusky
Jun 01 2012, 10:18 PM
Cindy, first make sure they aren't hiding underneath the other coasts like mine were.

I did find the lakes under my crops and moved them back but they have no fish in em now Oiy! LOL a wacky time in there right now
hahahahaha!:p

Mrs Borgies
Jun 01 2012, 10:23 PM

Debbie, what do you mean by highlighting exactly? Do you mean the highlighted fertilized crops? If so, you can switch that off in the wrench section at the top right of your game. There are no new features with highlighting that I am aware of other than the fix with the new flowers.

NJones277
Jun 01 2012, 10:24 PM
What happened to the seacoasts, lakes and ponds? Mine are all disoriented or missing. I tried to fix the orientation on the ones that are still there, but they go back to the way they were when I first went into the game tonight. Please, please fix this bug quickly. I have five farms to enlarge, and according to the announcement, 4 new facilities to plan for. Thanks for all the updates. Most work nicely, but this water thing is bad.

Grace Sal
Jun 01 2012, 10:25 PM
yes mine are actually out in the green area, lol... my lakes are moved also, i'm going to quit the browser and reload, maybe that will help...

deballen
Jun 01 2012, 10:26 PM
I know the developers have been notified about the lakes and sea coasts, just wanted to get my name added to the list.

Also, I bought the new tools and am sadly disappointed. The seeder is not included, if it is, mine is not working and I cannot get my old 5x5 combine seeder, plower, harvester back. Can this be fixed? The cost of these 5 items was significant to not do all the harvesting, plowing and planting at the same time. I don't have time to use one tool to do the harvest and then another to plow and seed. Any assistance in this would be appreciated. Thanks

PatBFarmer
Jun 01 2012, 10:27 PM
Thank you for fixing the flowers :-)

pythonis
Jun 01 2012, 10:28 PM
I feel the pain of those complaining about the 6x6s. I had made a post awhile back stating that I was saving my FC for machine upgrades. However, I was assuming that they would put out at least a 7x7 or 8x8. not seeing this as a good buy even with the low price. of course at this rate the 10x10s will be free.

Grace Sal
Jun 01 2012, 10:28 PM
Debbie, what do you mean by highlighting exactly? Do you mean the highlighted fertilized crops? If so, you can switch that off in the wrench section at the top right of your game. There are no new features with highlighting that I am aware of other than the fix with the new flowers.
you can turn that highlighting off , same place where you turn trees on and off..

Queen.of.Clutter
Jun 01 2012, 10:30 PM
So, since we already know we need 105FC for the 36x tools if we so choose to get them, and we need a total of 150FC to expand our farms (or a mere 20 BILLION coins!!), may we please be forewarned of the hit to our wallets the up and coming facilities, and train will incur??? I am sure developers know these prices now.

Well, the tools come to 140 FC - 20 each for Harvester, Plow, and Seeder, then 35 and 45 for the two combines .... then another 150 FC to expand .... the two FC facilities coming will probably be 30 FC and 32 FC -- we will probably get Farm 15 then also, and expansions for 11 thru 15 - who knows what commerce will cost .... so figure over 200 FC minimum ..... it's getting to the point I just cannot do it any more .... gotta figure in the future they will upgrade the Chainsaw, Tree Shaker, and Flower Harvester ....

250 FC is 40 bucks ..... this upgrade has cost me 50 dollars already .... next week will probably be another 50 .... I KNOW, I KNOW ...... I don't HAVE to buy the stuff ..... but I already have everything else .... I'm just saying, it's getting REALLY expensive....

JSchuster
Jun 01 2012, 10:30 PM
The programmers did something to the sea shores and the lakes when they released today, 6/1. My one and only lake with the dock is not longer on my farm 3 and my sea coast on my farm 10 are sticking out into oblivion. Maybe some of the programmers were real careful with their program language???? Please give me my lake back and for pete's sake fix the sea coast back the way they should be.

NJones277
Jun 01 2012, 10:31 PM
I've tried everything I can think of, but when I reorient or move the bodies of water, they go back to being hidden or rotated the wrong way when I go back into the farm. The caches have been cleared, I've reloaded. Guess rebooting is next.

Grace Sal
Jun 01 2012, 10:34 PM
I have a saying "Gotta Love Betta" and I think this is a hoot. I know I know I spent a half an hour moving sea coasts only to refresh and have them hanging out in green space again!!! But really look at the Humour in this ... it is a hoot... I know Raul and Co. will fix this they always do in the mean time we get to laugh at the strangest things we have ever seen since we began playing!!! I for one am enjoying the imagines while they last....

Thanks Raul and Co. for the upgrade and all you do for us..

Nala
I agree.... I love this game, started playing when I was out on medical leave... that was over two years ago... still going... So I guess I will leave my seacoasts out in limbo for another day and see what happens, they look so funny to me! The developers do a great job, and will fix all these issues... hang tight everyone...

sharky123
Jun 01 2012, 10:39 PM
Have you tried putting them back into place yourself? I was able to reposition mine and then fish in them with no problem.

I tried that they won't go in everything will have to be moved again........... tis not right

bayoubes
Jun 01 2012, 10:42 PM
I've tried everything I can think of, but when I reorient or move the bodies of water, they go back to being hidden or rotated the wrong way when I go back into the farm. The caches have been cleared, I've reloaded. Guess rebooting is next.

Not sure what the differences in what we are doing but, mine stayed put, even went out of the game and came back, still stayed put. Rotated the sea coast and placed in it's place, but used the glove to move my lakes from off the farm back in place. Had a small lake that was under some flowers, moved it in place and it stayed put.

corogirl
Jun 01 2012, 10:46 PM
I shifted mine back ok and they have stayed put. No major tsunami's here. The missing cost was buried under some decorations on another part of the farm. Found and replaced. Mean while it is hilarious looking at the pics people are posting lol.:cool:

rocker grrrrrl
Jun 01 2012, 10:49 PM
Horray!! All my seacoasts and lakes are back where they belong! Thanks ever so much... :)

Tony D
Jun 01 2012, 10:50 PM
Hi, Raul has just updated the Release thread saying they have released a fix for the problem

Debbie Arnold
Jun 01 2012, 10:55 PM

Each time you move your combine to harvest a spot or plow, it says what the crop is every time or that it is a plowed field if you're seeding. It didn't do that before that I ever noticed. ;)

Grace Sal
Jun 01 2012, 10:58 PM
Hi, Raul has just updated the Release thread saying they have released a fix for the problem
I reloaded, and emptied my cache, they are back, where they belong... see, good things come to those who wait, or something like that, thanks Raul...

Debbie Arnold
Debbie, your wrench/spanner might need changing, it's probably reverted back to the default with the new update, click on it and untick the little box next to 'highlight fertilised crops/trees'.

It's not the fertilizing highlight but an annoying display of what the crop is each time you harvest a spot.

NJones277
Water is fixed!! Raul, you guys rock. :) Thanks.

Docperk
Jun 01 2012, 11:00 PM

Hey that is pretty good, released a fix before I had a chance to gripe. Well about the water anyway. Was going to gripe about the cost of the new tools but I think I will save it and just keep what I have, they are not twisting my arm to buy anything are they? :)

Looking forward to trains... still.

Going to expand me some farms now. :)

max_river
Jun 01 2012, 11:11 PM
ty for the up date. one thing i would like to see is father day stuff we had it the year before but we did not have anything last year. pls give us something you do mothers day so it would be nice to give the dads something

gffarmer
Jun 01 2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks for fixing the seacoasts so fast!!

Gregh
Jun 01 2012, 11:15 PM
Since the new update, when I hover my mouse over Dairy/Wool/Chicken sheds that are not ready to harvest, I see either "ready to harvest" or "Ready to harvest in x" depending on where I hover the mouse. ("Ready to harvest" won't give me an extra harvest if I click on it, alas :( .)

The messages are in different font sizes - "Ready to harvest" is in larger letters.

tnbskts
Jun 01 2012, 11:15 PM

Good luck finding a game where the devs care more than the Farm Town ones.

drr30
Jun 01 2012, 11:16 PM
I realize the devs work very hard to keep this game going but this upgrade is sub par at best the 6 x 6 tools are just not worth the cost If they offered the 6 x 6 combine by itself and required you to own all the 5 x 5 tools I would be a buyer but requiring us to buy another set of 6 x 6 tools to get a 6 x 6 h/p/s combine just plain not worth it. I see farm 15 if coming on the next release I'm looking forward to that my extra wondering sheep need a new wool shed.

holla
Jun 01 2012, 11:25 PM

~~~After you get the BROWN Belt and above since ive gotten 4 or 5 already, I have seen NO POPUPS to request bonuses(Like to post to wall)---anyone else this happen to?..everything else is FINE-the bonus batches and all, Just NOT the popups for posting after the brown belt..at least in the sports acc.factory and the home supply factory...

amanda1955
Jun 01 2012, 11:26 PM

I bought all the expansions on my farms and 2 did not work at all, not happy, wasted my cash and coins

amanda1955
Jun 01 2012, 11:36 PM
I bought all the expansions on my farms and 2 did not work at all, not happy, wasted my cash and coins

They were there, just looking at wrong farms, thanks again for the awesome updates

firegold flames
Jun 01 2012, 11:37 PM
thank for the update Raul.

Kath-H
Jun 02 2012, 12:31 AM
So, as of now, no new facilities, crops or trees?

Vasili
Jun 02 2012, 12:36 AM
this is starting to have the appearance of a money grab and will turn a large number of people away from the game ......

Seen as how FT is more addictive than chocolate crack - this ain't gonna turn large numbers of nuttin' nowhere, bud ;)

holla
Jun 02 2012, 12:38 AM
So, as of now, no new facilities, crops or trees?

holla
Jun 02 2012, 12:39 AM
You reckon? FT is more addictive than chocolate crack - this ain't gonna turn large numbers of nuthin' nowhere, bud ;)

:D:D:cool::cool:;)

adinar
Jun 02 2012, 12:41 AM
So are none of the new facilities ready until next week? I don't see any of the new ones in my store.

no they won't be ready till next week

adinar
Jun 02 2012, 12:49 AM
I tried that they won't go in everything will have to be moved again........... tis not right

I had the same problem but now I checked and they're back where they're supposed to be and the devs put in a thread about the fix

driverdave
Jun 02 2012, 12:49 AM
may we have a reverse view of the modern locomotive please to put on the back of the train to make it complete?????

driverdave
Jun 02 2012, 12:55 AM
Seen as how FT is more addictive than chocolate crack - this ain't gonna turn large numbers of nuttin' nowhere, bud ;)

ah well to each their own i dont have the necessary to buy a whole set of new tools and i can do withot them and still beat most ppls time at the harvesting it just seems to me that the necessity to pay for a whole set after we have already paid for 2 sets to get to 5x5 was out of order and the 6x combines should be stand alone and perhaps at a slightly higher price but less than the cost of a whole set .....and after all it is a public forum and one can voice ones opinions

krypto
Jun 02 2012, 01:04 AM
I was happily working on my spreadsheets when I finally saw there might be a new release. 15 pages... getting slow in my old age. I usually look while others leap with the new releases, read thru the posts, see what issues are afoot, then decide what I want to do. I was glad to see the signs in the store - but I would still like to see signs for each crop - as I stated in my original request for them - they would help in remembering where I had specific crops planted - and give them a home garden feel.

Thanks for the fast work on the water issues - never noticed a problem here. Now it's time to return to my spreadsheets.

adinar
Jun 02 2012, 01:18 AM

yeah no kidding hahaha I tried them all before sticking with FT not one of them give a hoot about their players except the devs in FT.

KnightRider
Jun 02 2012, 01:48 AM
I like the new train crossing gates, but you only have them for traffic going South and West, there is no view for roads that go North and East unless you put the train crossing gate in the middle of the road, hopefully we will be able to switch the South and West to South and East, same with the boomgates they are going North and East only

goldendreamer
Jun 02 2012, 01:48 AM
So am I not understanding this. We no longer have a 5 x 5 combine that we paid for that works. We have to do everything individually or buy the 6 x 6. I have not seen this addressed and I went to work my farm and see that my 5 x 5 no longer works. I paid for those so it doesn't seem right that they are no longer functional. I love this game but as a retired person on a fixed income, there is a limit on how much money I can spend on a game. I used to be able to keep up but that is not impossible.:(

Vasili
Jun 02 2012, 01:55 AM
.....and after all it is a public forum and one can voice ones opinions

yup, and mine is its gonna take a sh*load more than this to turn away these here folks in large numbers, driverdave, just sayin, chocolate flavored smack crack is a hard habit to break - i know i'm strugglin! (all i ever bought were 4x4s and i have enjoyed the **** outta ft...)

KnightRider
Jun 02 2012, 01:56 AM
So am I not understanding this. We no longer have a 5 x 5 combine that we paid for that works. We have to do everything individually or buy the 6 x 6. I have not seen this addressed and I went to work my farm and see that my 5 x 5 no longer works. I paid for those so it doesn't seem right that they are no longer functional. I love this game but as a retired person on a fixed income, there is a limit on how much money I can spend on a game. I used to be able to keep up but that is not impossible.:(

Your 5X5 should still work, what happens when you click on your 5X5, I just tried my 5X5 and it still works.

goldendreamer
Jun 02 2012, 02:08 AM
When I click on my 5 x 5 it will only let me do one thing..either harvest, plow or seed. I can't do the combine.

FarmerWitch
Jun 02 2012, 02:13 AM
Hmmmm ... so .... if I decide not to buy the 6x6 stuff there is actually nothing much in this upgrade at all? Some signs, 30x30 expansions and belts and dans, how disappointing. Waiting for 'next week'

The sad thing is that we will eventually have to get sucked into the 6x6 stuff to get another tool somewhere in the future

Thanks for trying Dev's but this is the first time I have been really disappointed with an upgrade

BeverleyW
Jun 02 2012, 02:22 AM
I can not use my harvest/plow/plant combine tool since todays new release!

cindier
Jun 02 2012, 02:37 AM
I can not move to my other farms, my avatar keeps saying she is busy, please help and fix the problem, thanks for the new signs and looking forward to next week....Great job!

maggiel29
Jun 02 2012, 02:37 AM

Mine works OK - they have moved the icon in the tool box though - bottom of second column from the right

Deanna J. Lloyd
Jun 02 2012, 02:40 AM
Well, I had some Farm Cash burning a hole in my screen (LOL!! Not likely) and I saw the purple play things,so I just had to buy them. If you think about it, 36 fields at a shot compared to 25 at one blow is a 44% increase in productivity!!! :D And it works like a charm. Went to the MP and beggared myself to get some layered farms. Works like a charm -- but it is a gas guzzler!!! :)
Thanks, devs and Raul. Now off to the store to check out the signs!!

maggiel29
Jun 02 2012, 02:43 AM
Thank-you Raul - looking forward to the rest of the goodies next week. I am sure rotating trains and tracks are in the pipeline somewhere. The 6x6 tools will be a boon with the bigger farms too. Havent checked out all the signs etc yet.

Just one thing - please do something about working friends Facilities - cant get workers at all now - we need a one-click button for this please.

Gregh
Jun 02 2012, 02:54 AM
This assumes you upgrade all crop tools to the new size.

Size Fields Ratio Cost Ratio
1x1 1 1.00 Default
1x2 2 2.00 (Coins)
2x2 4 2.00 (Coins)
3x3 9 2.25 (Coins)
4x4 16 1.78 $135 1.00
5x5 25 1.56 $90+$80 1.26
6x6 36 1.44 $60+$80 0.82

Bottom line as I see it is that they're cashing in on the all-in-one 6x6 tools. Considering FT's mandatory upgrade path for tools, this is annoying. When they bring out 7x7, 6x6 will probably be a mandatory prior upgrade.

On the bright side, those who have not already bought the 5x5 all-in-one tools can buy the corresponding 6x6 all-in-ones without first buying the 5x5 all-in-ones, thus saving themselves the cost of buying the 5x5.

Of course this punishes those who have already upgraded to 5x5 all-in-one. How about some discounts for the early adopters?

al_bundy
Jun 02 2012, 02:55 AM

Hi

all the previous tools should work as before having or not having the new machinery should have no effect.

al_bundy
Jun 02 2012, 02:57 AM
This assumes you upgrade all crop tools to the new size.

Size Fields Ratio Cost Ratio
1x1 1 1.00 Default
1x2 2 2.00 (Coins)
2x2 4 2.00 (Coins)
3x3 9 2.25 (Coins)
4x4 16 1.78 $135 1.00
5x5 25 1.56 $90+$80 1.26
6x6 36 1.44 $60+$80 0.70

Bottom line as I see it is that they're cashing in on the all-in-one 6x6 tools. Considering FT's mandatory upgrade path for tools, this is annoying. When they bring out 7x7, 6x6 will probably be a mandatory prior upgrade.

On the bright side, those who have not already bought the 5x5 all-in-one tools can buy the corresponding 6x6 all-in-ones without first buying the 5x5 all-in-ones, thus saving themselves the cost of buying the 5x5.

Of course this punishes those who have already upgraded to 5x5 all-in-one. How about some discounts for the early adopters?

I believe you cant skip a size regardless if you have the 4x4 you cant ship to the 6x6 you would have had to upgrade the 4x4 to the 5x5 first.

Gregh
Jun 02 2012, 03:08 AM
You have to buy the 5x5 Seeder, Plower and Harvester. You don't appear to need the all-in one 5x5 Harvester-Plower or 5x5 Harvester-Plower-Seeder to get the corresponding 6x6 all-in-one tools.

4x4 Harvester -- > 5x5 Harvester --> 6x6 Harvester
plus
4x4 Plower -- > 5x5 Plower --> 6x6 Plower

--> 6x6 Harvester-Plower

(Do not require 5x5 Harvester-Plower to buy)

4x4 Seeder -- > 5x5 Seeder --> 6x6 Seeder
plus
6x6 Harvester-Plower

--> 6x6 Harvester-Plower-Seeder

(Do not require 5x5 Harvester-Plower-Seeder to buy)

goldendreamer
Jun 02 2012, 03:17 AM
Thanks Maggie, I did not see that they moved it and was trying to use the tools at the top. Appreciate your reply.

al_bundy
Jun 02 2012, 03:26 AM
You have to buy the 5x5 Seeder, Plower and Harvester. You don't appear to need the all-in one 5x5 Harvester-Plower or 5x5 Harvester-Plower-Seeder to get the corresponding 6x6 all-in-one tools.

4x4 Harvester -- > 5x5 Harvester --> 6x6 Harvester
plus
4x4 Plower -- > 5x5 Plower --> 6x6 Plower

--> 6x6 Harvester-Plower

(Do not require 5x5 Harvester-Plower to buy)

4x4 Seeder -- > 5x5 Seeder --> 6x6 Seeder
plus
6x6 Harvester-Plower

--> 6x6 Harvester-Plower-Seeder

(Do not require 5x5 Harvester-Plower-Seeder to buy)

Ar Miss read your post i see what your saying :)

Cropper
Jun 02 2012, 04:07 AM
Thank-you Raul - looking forward to the rest of the goodies next week. I am sure rotating trains and tracks are in the pipeline somewhere. The 6x6 tools will be a boon with the bigger farms too. Havent checked out all the signs etc yet.

Just one thing - please do something about working friends Facilities - cant get workers at all now - we need a one-click button for this please.

I really agree with Maggie here. Now that I've got a few more neighbours that post facilities, it really has become a massive chore to work in each of their facilities. I would dearly love to see this in the very near future. I have a couple of new neighbours that have facilities spread out over nearly all of their farms, please devs hear our pleas! ;)

maggiel29
Jun 02 2012, 04:44 AM
Thanks Maggie, I did not see that they moved it and was trying to use the tools at the top. Appreciate your reply.

You are welcome worried me too for a bit!!

Judy1953
Jun 02 2012, 04:49 AM
Too many things costing FC - can't possibly earn enough without paying real money for them and I can't do that. Very disappointing. And yes takes far too long to work people's facs and servs now with people having 100 + Need a work all button.

NiMo1960
Jun 02 2012, 04:50 AM
6x6 tools - nice, but .......
I would have prefered 5x8 or 5x10 tools for the way my farms are laid out

aughty
Jun 02 2012, 05:04 AM
These updates keeps happy but broke!
Thanks, I guess?

dianedrayson
Jun 02 2012, 05:13 AM
lol I had been waiting on the x6 tools for what must be a year. I've had all my farms planted out in a pattern that would suit x6, ever since we had the x3 tools. I finally gave up when the last farm was brought out and reploughed the farms to a x5 pattern. I should have been patient and waited a little longer. Oh well, it's easy to redo.

Hyacinth Bucket
Jun 02 2012, 05:15 AM
Hahaha I did that too goldendreamer, couldn't understand why it wouldn't work, so harvested & plowed separately until all of a sudden I noticed it had been shifted!

jesdreher
Jun 02 2012, 06:04 AM
I am normally not such a negative person but I am disappointed in this update. I was hoping like anything that there would be some improvement time wise with helping our neighbours when working their facilities. The new x36 tools are of no value although it maybe for some. I would rather put real money into helping my neighbours with facility work. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, as not all of us are able to sit on our butts playing games. (no disrespect intended to those that are able to). :(

I agree with this. I haven't even bought the 4x4 tools, and I certainly won't be saving up a ridiculous amount of money for the 6x6 ones. I just go to the market and let others do the work for me for free. I would *much* rather have (coin purchased or simply integrated into the game) tools that helped me work neighbor farms. I have basically stopped doing it because it takes too much time. As of right now, this update doesn't really offer much and it's a shame we had to wait a month for it. I'm hopeful that whatever the freight trains do they'll be worth the wait.

rjohn726
Jun 02 2012, 06:18 AM
yea! we got the purple ones

LoreneC
Jun 02 2012, 06:34 AM
My frozen zinnias are now "ghosts". They look translucent on my farm and I am unable to move them, in fact it is not even an option in the drop down menu.

Just an FYI to add to your weekend fixing FT fun.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 02 2012, 06:36 AM
You keep adding things that make the game better ONLY by spending FC but you are now only adding levels every THREE updates?

It seems you don't care about your long term palyers unless they shell out real money.

How am I supposed to get all these new tools/facilities? You issue 24 new FC facilities a year plus FC tools. But we only have been getting 150 levels per year and now NO levels for THREE months! That means only enough FC for 4 facilities of the 24! So my 23 million XP is useless!!!!!

StoneFace
Jun 02 2012, 06:47 AM
You keep adding things that make the game better ONLY by spending FC but you are now only adding levels every THREE updates?

It seems you don't care about your long term palyers unless they shell out real money.

How am I supposed to get all these new tools/facilities? You issue 24 new FC facilities a year plus FC tools. But we only have been getting 150 levels per year and now NO levels for THREE months! That means only enough FC for 4 facilities of the 24! So my 23 million XP is useless!!!!!

I hear ya....

It does seem strange to release 25 levels, and $25 Farm Cash... along with a new item that costs $30 or $32.
unless
you are a game developer who needs income to continue and who sees no problem with "giving" a player $25 towards a $32 purchase and thus encouraging that player to cough up the difference.

I agree the level releases are probably too far apart. Twenty every other Friday would work for most, I think. And a combination of that and lower costs on FC items would be attractive.

Other than that, I think there are a lot of farmers who manage with only the "free" farm cash, yet wish they could have more.

the "haves" and the "have-nots",,,,,, a reality of the game I guess.

knolan
Jun 02 2012, 06:55 AM
Why not just charge 100 FC for the 6x6 combine in 1 shot instead of purchasing each separate item. I think the charges of FC for each item should all be lowered by at least 50%. Newbies & those who aren't willing to spend real monies are really getting lost in this game bcuz of the demand to spend one's own personal income of over $300/mth just to play a game. Something should change to allow the non-cash players to enjoy the game just as well as those who spend real monies.

knolan
Jun 02 2012, 07:02 AM
I disagree with the inceasing of levels too frequently, those who are trying to reach top level, will never get there, especially for those who don't have alot of time to play the game. There should be another way of earning FC for those who don't have the real monies to spend on a game.

Pattipo
Jun 02 2012, 07:17 AM
A new issue is my lakes and seas keep moving around. One large lake on farm 12 is now UNDER the field, where I cannot get to it to work on it. I have moved the seas on farm 11 a couple times and at present they are where they belong but were actually off the screen(my farm earlier today). Also, my post office is workable, but does NOT show up when I go to my facilities. Thanks for your attention.

Hi There,

Enjoy!

--Raul

Known Issues

- None[/QUOTE]

MANHCTFL
Jun 02 2012, 07:28 AM
I bought all of the expansions last evening, plowed & planted them with 8 hour crops. this morning there is nothing there. Blank, like I had never planted them

servocrow
Jun 02 2012, 07:34 AM
I had a Big Lake that was off the edge of my beach farm last night and I had two small seacoasts I could not reset. I thought my Big Lake was missing but I looked under my lake that had the dock and it was under there.

I haven't been able to buy any FC regularly for over 9 months because my husband hasn't been working. Thankfully, this game allows you to slow down and play it according to your own lifestyle. Right now I will concentrate in expanding out my farms.....the coin route.

Tony D
Jun 02 2012, 07:38 AM
I bought all of the expansions last evening, plowed & planted them with 8 hour crops. this morning there is nothing there. Blank, like I had never planted themHi, I just checked your farms and I can see the crops. Try clearing your memory cache and see if they show up.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 02 2012, 08:06 AM

I so agree with this.

I've read quite a bit of this thread and haven't seen this mentioned so in the spirit of being a good beta tester ;) . . . the hover texts are messed up. I can hover over a crop and get the F/W hover text, but if I move my cursor a bit, I just get one that tells me what the crop is - not whether it's fertilized or watered. I think I noticed other hover texts being messed up, too, but I'm not sure about the specifics.

Duck Duck Goose
Jun 02 2012, 09:12 AM
So just what is the upcoming "Plant Milk Factory" supposed to do?
We already have the the cow/goat shed barns that milk the animals,
and the diary processing plants to make items out of the milk.

I never heard of a Plant Milk Factory.

It sounds like something thats only going to make more milk products with the use of a new building instead of just adding the new items to the current diary processing plant.
I get nothing when i google Plant Milk Factory

Dutch85
Jun 02 2012, 09:19 AM
I just bought all the new 6X6 tools and I LOVE them! Thank you!

Now I have to find a way to tell the hubby why we will be eating Hamburger Helper every night for the next week! Good thing it comes in so many different flavors! ROFL!

SunnyD
Jun 02 2012, 09:25 AM
Technically this should be under quests.....but it may be only a problem caused by this update... i just had to harvest 10 wheat for a quest just opened the quest .. normally you get credit for two wheat per field if they are fertilized. this time i had to harvest 10 fields. not the five and yes i doubled checked to be sure they were fertilized they are on my own farms.. not using a lifeline at all ... going to harvest for another quest shortly hope it was just a one time goof or maybe i am misunderstanding something..

maggiel29
Jun 02 2012, 09:29 AM

It sounds like something thats only going to make more milk products with the use of a new building instead of just adding the new items to the current diary processing plant.

Soya milk
rice milk
milk from various nuts and seeds
and products - yogurt etc.
good for vegans

Farmer Baracco
Jun 02 2012, 09:40 AM
I think we need to remember that in order for the game to continue, it does need to generate financial support. People need to get paid, wouldn't like it if I was expected to work for free. You always have the option not to get the stuff that cost money.

Soozy
Jun 02 2012, 10:09 AM
I have not bought any 6x6 tools and my 5x5 combine still works fine. The only thing that changed is that they moved the Combine to it's own row in the Toolbox.So am I not understanding this. We no longer have a 5 x 5 combine that we paid for that works. We have to do everything individually or buy the 6 x 6. I have not seen this addressed and I went to work my farm and see that my 5 x 5 no longer works. I paid for those so it doesn't seem right that they are no longer functional. I love this game but as a retired person on a fixed income, there is a limit on how much money I can spend on a game. I used to be able to keep up but that is not impossible.:(

Tom C
Jun 02 2012, 10:11 AM
I hate to admit this cause it will make me look dumb. But when I came to my farm last night I saw that my lake was missing, my first thought was that I must have lakes hidden. I kept thinking this for awhile until I noticed it hidden under my harvested field. Thats when I remembered that you can't hide lakes from the tool bar.

This lakes, ponds and seacoasts out of place thing reminds me of other great messups in ft releases. Remember the roster that went backward when it walked.

kataltay
Jun 02 2012, 10:24 AM
Any more information on where the developers are in their process of fixing our waters??? I am not upgrading my farms or tools right away...lol...need to be sure things will stay where I place them, as my main enjoyment in this game is decorating, not coin earning thru facility stocking.

Texas Belle
Jun 02 2012, 10:33 AM

Enjoy!

--Raul

Thank you to all the bugbusters that worked through the night. When I looked at mine last night after hearing everybody say about the sea coasts i decided that I was going to wait until today (Scarlett type) and sure enough I knew y'all were not going to leave the sea like that. Thank you, Thank you.

Texas Belle
Jun 02 2012, 10:36 AM
I have not bought any 6x6 tools and my 5x5 combine still works fine. The only thing that changed is that they moved the Combine to it's own row in the Toolbox.

They do work, find them all in a row in the Toolbox.... I am not buying the 6x6, yet!!

Texas Belle
Jun 02 2012, 10:40 AM

Does this mean MORE COWS?

dave1949
Jun 02 2012, 10:47 AM
Dont understand what is meant about dans and belts in the latest update

charlies4ng3ls
Jun 02 2012, 10:50 AM
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue - when using the x6 seeder .... once the initial x6 are done - it is not going to yellow for the rest - having to refresh page each time.

Kath-H
Jun 02 2012, 10:52 AM
Dont understand what is meant about dans and belts in the latest update

Yes, which facilities does this refer to? Can anyone list them please?

Sandy Mae
Jun 02 2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks Raul and to all the other devs.... Am Happy with this latest improvements. Well done!!! Now more to play with!!! Happy Dance!!!!!

gffarmer
Jun 02 2012, 11:43 AM

Hi Just to let you I used my 5x5 combine this morning and it worked liked normal.

max_river
Jun 02 2012, 11:56 AM
Soya milk
rice milk
milk from various nuts and seeds
and products - yogurt etc.
good for vegans

when i just googled it said something about plants and recyed and by producted

caba
Jun 02 2012, 12:06 PM

I have to agree with Dave here. It's going to cost me 120 FC? No thank you very much.

deballen
Jun 02 2012, 12:09 PM
Mine does not let me access my 5 x 5 combine to do h/p/s all at one time. I am not one bit impressed with these 6 x 6's and wish I had not purchased them. I want my 5 x 5 combine h/p/s back!!!!

Love this game but this was not the best move on the developers part. Why pay more for tools that cause more work?

susiefry
Jun 02 2012, 12:54 PM
LOVE new stuff as always but just a few suggestion if i may....

-Volcanoes
-Snowy Mountains
-MORE LEATHER ROLL AND SHEET METAL PRODUCTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
( ive had to STOP buying your cash facilities as they do me no good if i run out of supplies to make products like the above mentioned :(

KnightRider
Jun 02 2012, 12:56 PM
Mine does not let me access my 5 x 5 combine to do h/p/s all at one time. I am not one bit impressed with these 6 x 6's and wish I had not purchased them. I want my 5 x 5 combine h/p/s back!!!!

Love this game but this was not the best move on the developers part. Why pay more for tools that cause more work?

They moved the 5X5 to the row that is in between the fishing pole and the single plowing, they are the first 2 in that row.

dave1949
Jun 02 2012, 01:54 PM
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at June 1st, 11:40PM EST.

Hi There,

Enjoy!

--Raul

Known Issues

- None
Thanks Raul. Can you please explain the new belts and dans, Im confused what is meant.

dave1949
Jun 02 2012, 01:57 PM
LOVE new stuff as always but just a few suggestion if i may....

-Volcanoes
-Snowy Mountains
-MORE LEATHER ROLL AND SHEET METAL PRODUCTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
( ive had to STOP buying your cash facilities as they do me no good if i run out of supplies to make products like the above mentioned :(

Not sure why Snowy, leather comes from the lorries, sheet metal from the mills, just increase these.

pulchny
Jun 02 2012, 01:59 PM
Why are my gifts aoutomatically being "accepted" and no longer being allowed to be exchanched?!

Pattipo
Jun 02 2012, 02:17 PM
Me too, using IE

JohnAlbertini
Jun 02 2012, 02:38 PM
When will an update give me something I can USE?!
Levels (250+ more) & Farms (15 & 16) are what we need.

WHY WHY WHY would I want to spend FC on 6x6 harvester and 6x6 plower when I would NEVER use them since the 5x5 harvest-plow I already own would be soooo much faster to get the job done?

So what you are making us do is WASTE 20+20 FC on tools we'll never use just for the "privilege" of spending ANOTHER 35 FC to get the 6x6 harvest-plow! So the 6x6 harvest-plow really cost 75 FC! I MIGHT spend 35 FC, not likely as too expensive, on the 6x6 H-P but will NOT spend 75 FC! At current rates of adding levels it would take 9 MONTHS to get those FC at 25 every THREE months!

Ridiculous! It seems the developers have become money-hungry and don't give a hoot about us long-time players. They give us NOTHING unless we fork over REAL money which many can't afford. So over time we'll lose more and more interest and eventually stop playing.

Is that what the developers want?

And three updates to get new levels? We need 250 more levels NOW! Forget thinking up "cute" names that no one cares about. Just give us the levels so maybe we could buy a tool or facility or two.

And how can I make enough Foils to stock both the Sports Arena and the Circus when the Sports Factory only makes enough to supply ONE?! And same for the Hammocks that are needed at the luxury Hotel and the Explorer Shop but the Knitting Factory can only supply enough for ONE. I'm NOT going to buy 2 Knitting or Sports Factories just to have enough of ONE product!!!

slimpat
Jun 02 2012, 03:09 PM
what on earth is going on since the update last night when ever i come on to farm town i am not on my own farm but my sons and then i have to go home and start all over is this a glick or is something wrong and i have cleared everything and shut down and restarted several times please let me know if i am the only one or are there others thank you all so very much

bayoubes
Jun 02 2012, 03:23 PM
what on earth is going on since the update last night when ever i come on to farm town i am not on my own farm but my sons and then i have to go home and start all over is this a glick or is something wrong and i have cleared everything and shut down and restarted several times please let me know if i am the only one or are there others thank you all so very much

I take it you and your son use the same computer. This has happen to me once about 2 yrs ago. Make sure when you sign in to face book, it is under your page not your sons. I wasn't paying attention to that and it was driving me crazy till I noticed I was on my hubby's page not mind, lol.
That is the only way you can get to your son's ft page, if you are signed in to your son's FB page. Haven't read anyone else have this problem so far.

Gloria Pearce Aabbott
Jun 02 2012, 03:41 PM
:mad:
I have to agree with the fact that we shouldn't have to buy new harvesters, sowers & seeders if we already have the 5x5 combine. We should be able to upgrade directly to the new combine & most of us don't have the money to buy fc.
Also, when is there going to be a better way to work client services & facilities. Am really in need of this more than a bigger combine.
Please help us poor people that love FarmTown & may have to quit because of these kind of upgrades. Plus billions of coins to buy bigger farms. That is ridiculous.
I am getting fed up with FT as much as I did FarmVille just before I stopped playing that.
I really thought your game was going to stay great.
Fix it please.

slimpat
Jun 02 2012, 03:55 PM
I take it you and your son use the same computer. This has happen to me once about 2 yrs ago. Make sure when you sign in to face book, it is under your page not your sons. I wasn't paying attention to that and it was driving me crazy till I noticed I was on my hubby's page not mind, lol.
That is the only way you can get to your son's ft page, if you are signed in to your son's FB page. Haven't read anyone else have this problem so far.

yes we use the same computer but different brousers and we stay loged in all the time so who knows what happened but all of a sudden it is ok thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated

anglnwhite
Jun 02 2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks for another completely unexpected, but much appreciated update.

One of the things I enjoy about FT is that I get to choose what I buy and what I do not. The 6x6 tools are very nice, but I choose to spend my limited FC on other things. My 5x5 harvest and plow tools work just fine for now ...

I'm REALLY curious to see how the upcoming train function works. And thank you for fixing the "new" flowers. They were a bit frustrating at times.

texasgram
Jun 02 2012, 04:07 PM
Why are all the trains, locomotive and stuff all going the same way and cannot be rotated?? I would like the trains to be able to go different directions.

Also, I need more canvas, I keep running out of it no matter how many textile facilities I have, need to increase the output.

Thank you!

Jan Edwards
Jun 02 2012, 04:25 PM
I am having trouble with the barns, chicken coop, ect....giving false reading that they are ready when they are not.

StoneFace
Jun 02 2012, 04:41 PM
Why are all the trains, locomotive and stuff all going the same way and cannot be rotated?? I would like the trains to be able to go different directions.

Also, I need more canvas, I keep running out of it no matter how many textile facilities I have, need to increase the output.

Thank you!

[1] Trains were released a while back... and at that time is was made clear that the one direction was going to be changed to as many as 4-8 directions in the future. The future is almost here.... be patient.

[2] It is my guess that you need more because you have [a] bought a number of facilities that require canvas in their production, and [b] you want to keep your facilities full and post many times. The game was apparently not designed for us to always have everything at the max.

Rob T
Jun 02 2012, 04:41 PM
I am having trouble with the barns, chicken coop, ect....giving false reading that they are ready when they are not.

Hi, make sure the date and time are correct on your computer

susiefry
Jun 02 2012, 05:11 PM
Not sure why Snowy, leather comes from the lorries, sheet metal from the mills, just increase these.

Humm, yeah cuz clearly I didnt know you could do that???....ROFL Not trying to make fun of ya but come on, i think i tried that. Im at max on producing those and still run out which normally would be a big deal except that I did pay cash for these facilities and cant use them as I run out of supplies.

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 02 2012, 05:27 PM
I have just noticed that I am missing a load of pine trees.... I have a big empty space where they used to be on my farm 4 - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001330145259&farm_ix=3

amfdavis21003
Jun 02 2012, 05:43 PM
As always, great update. Thank you. and the elusive "next week" items always make me chuckle thinking back years ago with the elusive "coming soon" flowers.
I love this game, and have spent my monthly "game allowance" my husband and I set for video games (usually about $20) on it nearly every update, but I feel the need to state my opinion as others have. I understood having to buy the first set of harvester, plower, and combine. but when we already own the previous "biggest" tool, why do we have to spend 140 FC to "upgrade" to the next biggest tools that come out? I will be keeping my current 5x5 big tools and making do, bc I do all my own farm work anyway. I agree with the person who stated we need a trade-in option (maybe for a discounted price on the new tools) as that would make it a little easier to stomach than shelling out more and more money for more and more tools and the "old" ones you had just sit there, hardly getting used again. And yes, I realize that the devs need income, and I don't have to buy them, so do not chastise me. Just my humble opinion that all the cost for the tools has been a bit ridiculous/greedy, even back when the tools for the facilities when they were being released in increments and being charges nearly 50 FC for each of them to do the next 10 facilities or so. I'm done playing that game.
Maybe something to consider when a good majority of your other more loyal players are older adults, some on fixed incomes. But once again, thanks for the update!

Martybelle
Jun 02 2012, 06:34 PM
Since the new release, I have not been able to harvest my wool, It shows that the facility is ready to harvest, but when I try to harvest it says that nothing is ready. What should I do?

This is only for the sheep and llama's- no problem with the cows and chickens.

Berle
Jun 02 2012, 06:41 PM
I have never received an answer by a moderator and wonder why I even still try. However, I worked on a neighbor's farms on Friday and found she had a 15th farm. I thought that she was probably processed by a server getting info sooner that mine. Much to my dismay the June 1 new release promises farm 15 on the next release. What is up???????

KnightRider
Jun 02 2012, 06:46 PM
I have never received an answer by a moderator and wonder why I even still try. However, I worked on a neighbor's farms on Friday and found she had a 15th farm. I thought that she was probably processed by a server getting info sooner that mine. Much to my dismay the June 1 new release promises farm 15 on the next release. What is up???????

No one has a 15th farm it is not out yet, they must have had 12 farms and you thought it was 15 cause it was even.

I am not a mod but I still answer questions when I can.

biggator76e
Jun 02 2012, 07:17 PM
purchased all the 6x6 upgrades(ripoff).Now none of my combines work,not even the 5x5.have to harvest,plow then seed individually.Now takes three times as long.There's really not much of an upgrade withe 6x6 tools.Should have gone to 8x8 instead!

Tony D
Jun 02 2012, 07:21 PM
purchased all the 6x6 upgrades(ripoff).Now none of my combines work,not even the 5x5.have to harvest,plow then seed individually.Now takes three times as long.There's really not much of an upgrade withe 6x6 tools.Should have gone to 8x8 instead!Hi, the combines have been moved to the third row on the extended tool bar .. are you sure you are selecting them and not the individual tools ?

tamorton
Jun 02 2012, 07:24 PM
I can't get my 36 harvest-plant to work either and I purchased the tool two times and it vanished from my storage as I was moving it from farm to farm.. since it does not appear in my pop up menu

Taz D
Jun 02 2012, 07:34 PM
I can't get my 36 harvest-plant to work either and I purchased the tool two times and it vanished from my storage as I was moving it from farm to farm.. since it does not appear in my pop up menu
It is in the extended tool box, in the 4th row from the right. That row has all the combines.

Tony D
Jun 02 2012, 07:54 PM
I can't get my 36 harvest-plant to work either and I purchased the tool two times and it vanished from my storage as I was moving it from farm to farm.. since it does not appear in my pop up menuHi, I can see one on Farm 6 and one on Farm 10. The Combines have been moved in the extended tool bar to their own row.

tamorton
Jun 02 2012, 07:56 PM
Thank you - I did find the icon now.. but since it cost me 45 coins... and it is the only one that costs that much in purple... I know I purchased it- and put it in storage... Since I did not realize where the icon lived [my fault] I kept moving it from farm to farm as we did LONG ago... well somehow it got lost.. I have logged out.. and relogged- hoping to have it appear... but for some reason.. it has disappeared.. for now.. I'll j ust use my 5x5.. until I find it...

thanks again for helping.. I appreciate it very much.

tamorton
Jun 02 2012, 08:00 PM
Well at least I was right that I had purchased it twice... can't believe I could not find it.. fortunately, I did not buy it again... thanks so much for the help!!!
Have a good rest of the day.

ctu1010166
Jun 02 2012, 08:52 PM
All 5*5 tools have been upgraded to 6*6 tools, except Bulldozer. Why?

maggiel29
Jun 02 2012, 09:09 PM
Why are my gifts aoutomatically being "accepted" and no longer being allowed to be exchanched?!

I can still exchange mine - are you using the "My requests" tab at the top of the game screen?

musicman1215
Jun 02 2012, 09:15 PM
One thing I have noticed about every upgrade is GREED!!!!! I am on a fixed income, and it it's so RIDICULOUS that a majority of items sold in the store requires farm cash. Why don't you do us low income players a HUGE favor and start selling the older items for coins or award us with more than just one lousy farm cash every time we level up.

Elysia Anne
Jun 02 2012, 09:19 PM
Thank you for the new update! I had a feeling one was in progress because I have been noticing "bugginess". I don't see a thread dealing with this issue but it happens often enough I have a question: What causes avatar's to be invisible to each other? I often message my "buddies" to come over to harvest and when they arrive I can't see them and they can't see me. Usually, one or both of us has to exit Farm Town and come back. Sometimes the "join" feature works (not always). Sometimes meeting at another farm or the market works. Could one of the moderators address this issue, in a new thread? Thanks so much (several of us have looked for info on this bug and haven't found anything).

Raine Logan
Jun 02 2012, 09:22 PM
i don't know whether or not you're going for the 'cash-grab' slashkey ... or if you're just totally incompetent. unlike a lot of the other mugs here ... i do understand you have a business to run and make viable.

seems to me though ... you are failing big time. so do something different.

Texas Star
Jun 02 2012, 09:46 PM
I am having prob with quest...don't know if it is related to release, but have not had problem until tonight.... Produce Lure. Have green checks for Turkey Feathers, White Rabbit Fur, Chromite, Iron Ore. Got employee lifeline and work facilities...got green check on Stainless Steel Sheet, but not Hook Sets (worked Fishing Accessory Factory after Metal Factory) so worked two more facilities with Hook Sets in production, but still no green check. Tried loading them in my factory...no green check. Turned off Chrome browser, turned back on, cleared browsing history and cache, reloaded farm, loaded Hook Sets, no green check , changed to Foxfire, loaded batch of hooks, no green check, restarted computer no help either. I cannot complete the quest until this is resolved, but have tried everything I know to do.

Gave up and went to bed. Worked this morning...FT magic or a fix I don't know...but quests are working again!

Duck Duck Goose
Jun 02 2012, 10:49 PM
I too am highly dissapointed about not getting more levels yet again.
I could care less about multi Trillion dollar expansions or added farms.
3 months is way too long to go with no new levels to get us a few lousy FC.

How much does anyone wanna bet that the new train will require FC to buy as well?
Ive only been wanting a functional train for years and I bet it all blows up into an overpriced FC item

Raine Logan
Jun 02 2012, 10:59 PM

How much does anyone wanna bet that the new train will require FC to buy as well?
Ive only been wanting a functional train for years and I bet it all blows up into an overpriced FC item

there's no doubt it'll be a farm cash item and i'm fine with that.

my problem is ... it'll probably be like the trucks and you'll need one for every farm you have so totally useless ...

Raine Logan
Jun 02 2012, 11:07 PM
most of us have 750 in farm cash pegged for the trains .. it'll be interesting to see if it's worth it.

whosyou?
Jun 02 2012, 11:13 PM
How about they just give everyone unlimited fc,or do away with fc.Then they can send checks to your house so you can get a new car,new flat-screen,hell,how about a new house.IF YOU CAN'T BUY FC..LEARN TO PLAY WITHIN YOUR MEANS. How hard of a concept is this?Go to Sears with monopoly money and see how far you get.Just because they release new stuff does NOT mean you HAVE to buy it,even if you want it so bad that you think threatening to quit playing the game due to "greed".I swear,so many people are so clueless here it makes me sad.This is a business...they are here to make money,just like EVERY business.You either buy the product,or you don't.Calling them greedy because,well,of your own greed,is rather ironic.Give me,give me!Or I quit.Same concept as the "the game takes so much much time" BS.Takes as much as you are willing to put in.They don't force you to play 1,5,12 hrs a day.That's all you.

BTW..MODS,delete this if you must,but seriously,I am saying what anyone who doesn't have the entitlement bug would say,and what Raul should say.

max_river
Jun 02 2012, 11:15 PM
hopefully it want be to expensive. raine i am like i have about 800 fc. but i not buying the purple tools it is not worth the fc to spend at this point. bring on new stuff and let train roll on to our farms

max_river
Jun 02 2012, 11:17 PM
How about they just give everyone unlimited fc,or do away with fc.Then they can send checks to your house so you can get a new car,new flat-screen,hell,how about a new house.IF YOU CAN'T BUY FC..LEARN TO PLAY WITHIN YOUR MEANS. How hard of a concept is this?Go to Sears with monopoly money and see how far you get.Just because they release new stuff does NOT mean you HAVE to buy it,even if you want it so bad that you think threatening to quit playing the game due to "greed".I swear,so many people are so clueless here it makes me sad.This is a business...they are here to make money,just like EVERY business.You either buy the product,or you don't.Calling them greedy because,well,of your own greed,is rather ironic.Give me,give me!Or I quit.Same concept as the "the game takes so much much time" BS.Takes as much as you are willing to put in.They don't force you to play 1,5,12 hrs a day.That's all you.

BTW..MODS,delete this if you must,but seriously,I am saying what anyone who doesn't have the entitlement bug would say,and what Raul should say.well said but you know people have to complaine if they do not get what they want for fee

CynthiaSue
Jun 02 2012, 11:38 PM

It is likely going to cost lots of farmcash. But, I agree this upgrade is disappointing. The train is not ready. I guess none of the facilities are ready, at least they aren't in my store. I will never afford the expansions, they are just too expensive and there is life other than on this game, so more expensive expansion aren't going to excite me. I still have a 900 million coin expansion I haven't done. I wouldln't mind the 15th farm coming out, but alas, it didn't either.

CynthiaSue
Jun 02 2012, 11:47 PM
well said but you know people have to complaine if they do not get what they want for fee

We're not talking for free. We're talking for a reasonable cost. Personally I don't see the cost for the combine as reasonable. By the time you add up all the tools you have to buy in order to buy teh combine, it comes out to quite a bit, and that is just the beginning. Add up the cost for all the tools needed to load the facilities or unload them, or how about all the sprinklers. That is why people complain. It used to be when the game began, that you could play smart and be a rich farmer even though you were not so well off in real life. Just because you were well off in real life, didn't mean you would be well off in this game. Now, those well off in real life, who can put alot of money into the game are well off int he game. Those of us who can't put the money into the game are less likely to be well off in the game. I doubt Ill ever get the all the expansions, yet one needs something to play for that is doable. I have nearly all the cheap expansions. Once I get to the cheapest one being the 5 billion coin one, it is not likely that I will keep playing as it appears to be taking me too long to make the coins for even those less than a billion. It is just too discouraging.

Tokeloshe
Jun 02 2012, 11:48 PM

BTW..MODS,delete this if you must,but seriously,I am saying what anyone who doesn't have the entitlement bug would say,and what Raul should say.

Totally in agreement