PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 4th, 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Dec 04 2013, 01:05 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Dec 20th, 5:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Holiday and Winter Items: 22 new Holiday items in the Store at the top and bottom of the Holiday category. There are also 3 snowy rocky mountains at the bottom of the Winter category.

2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.

3. 36 x 36 Farm Expansions for farms 11 - 15: 40 FarmCash OR

Farm 11 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 12 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 13 Expansion: 25,000,000,000
Farm 14 Expansion: 25,000,000,000
Farm 15 Expansion: 25,000,000,000

4. Production Adjustments:

a) Oil Pump now produce Crude Oil twice as fast, duplicating it's previous daily production
b) Long Tank Freight Car now delivers 4 times more Crude Oil than before
c) Semi-Trailer Truck now delivers 2 times more Meat, Chicken and Leather Rolls than before

5. Store Adjustments:

a) We adjusted the levels of some of the facilities for level < 40 in order to provide earlier access to them for new users. The Paper Mill is now in a much lower level. The Cinnamon Factory and Spice Factory were moved up in position.
b) Fishing boat 2 x 2 is now available at level 19 instead of 51 and it's picture in the store was corrected.

6. Main Neighbour Bar Improvement:

a) When changing the sorting options YOUR user should always be visible so you can quicky see where you stack up among your neighbours.
b) The current sort option has an * in the menu.
c) In addition to the level we also show now the ranking position number among your neighbours.
d) The XP format was changed to better accommodate users with very large XP values, ex: 1,234 M means 1234 Millions.

7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required

8. Animal and Item Storage Improvements:

a) Move animals in bulk from Animal Buildings to Item Storage and back using the new 'Move' button.
b) You can now store unlimited Farm Cash items in your Item Storage, like you can do with the animals, they do not occupy any space.
c) On each available space, you can now store one non-giftable item or 4 giftable items, ex: If your Item Storage capacity is 20, you can store 20 Lemon Trees (non giftable item) or 20 * 4 = 80 Rubber Trees (giftable item).
d) The 'Move to Animal Building' tool is now linked to the Dim Out preference and will Dim everything in the farm that is not an animal when the Dim option is enabled.
e) When you move an item from the Item Storage to the farm, when you open the Item Storage window again it will remember the last scroll position.
f) The minimum Item Storage size is now 100 instead of 10, benefiting the new users that are just starting.

9. Other Improvements and bug fixes:

a) In the past weeks we completed optimizations to speed up navigation between farms specially when using bigger tools on bigger farms. Some users may experience less timeouts as well.
b) Added 7th Dan Degree to Belt Window Filters
c) The Graphic Help Window now show how many of a particular facility you currently own (ex: 5 Owned)
d) Facilities "Alternative View" is now always shown in the Store and the Facility Manager
e) Fixed another glitch that allowed users to dispatch 2 locomotives attached to the same train, one on each end
f) When you finish using any farming tool in a farm, you can immediately use another tool, ex: a sprinkler, without having to save changes or wait for the pending fields to complete.

10. Anise Crop: Used in the Food Flavoring Factory.

11. Personal Care Goods Factory (FC): Produces Personal Hygiene Goods.

Nail Clipper
Cotton Swab
Talcum Powder
Deodorant
Hand Sanitizer
Soap
Shampoo
Tooth Paste

New Products in other facilities: Fluorite Crystals from the Mineral Mine and Lye from the Semi-Trailer Truck.

12. Food Flavoring Factory (Coins): Produces Food Flavorings.

Anise Extract
Lemon Extract
Orange Extract
Mint Extract
Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Extract
Butterscotch Extract

New Products in other facilities: Grain Alcohol form the Distillery. Vodka is now made from potatoes instead of corn.

13. Food Coloring Factory (FC): Produces Food Colorings.

Yellow Food Color
Pink Food Color
Red Food Color
Green Food Color
Purple food Color
Black Food Color
Caramel Food Color

New Products in other facilities: Lye and Glycerol from the Semi-Trailer Truck.

14. Fancy Food Show (Coins): Provides Food Show Services and can be stocked with products from the Food Flavoring Factory and the Food Coloring Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Dec 6th, 7:50 PM EST

- Farm Stats tool with multi-farm support is now live, see the updated rules above in the main post
- We closed another glitch with the trains

Post Release Updates - Dec 6th, 11:55PM EST

- Fixed a bug while counting the correct numbers of farms at specific sizes

Post Release Updates - Dec 11th, 8:00PM EST

- Farm Stats inaccurate numbers with animals in different farms is now fixed
- Another fix to recover users from inconsistent train status in their farms

Post Release Updates - Dec 12th, 6:00PM EST

- We just released one possible fix to the farms in the farm selector not being highlighted correctly when you are hired, however we are not sure this fix will cover all the cases. If you still find some instances on which the farms that you were hired for are not the ones that are highlighted, please click the ShowNames in the selector and see if they are highlighted correctly there and report the results on this thread.

Post Release Updates - Dec 20th, 5:00PM EST

- New levels are live, max level = 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.

Known Issues:

- None

JW2009
Dec 04 2013, 01:09 AM
WOW what a surprise, thank you very much Raul and The DEV Team :)

FarmerWitch
Dec 04 2013, 01:32 AM
Thank you!

kazzaqld
Dec 04 2013, 01:32 AM
Intriguing- wonder what's in it, oh well out comes the credit card again! :cool:

Jwebb
Dec 04 2013, 01:35 AM
Can't wait for details! Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

beverduster
Dec 04 2013, 02:08 AM
thanks & merry christmas

SeniorCornwall
Dec 04 2013, 02:49 AM
farm expansions 11 to 15, 2 FC factories, 2 coins - new crop - new materials in truck

al_bundy
Dec 04 2013, 03:56 AM
awsome Thanks Raul :)

Sandraneta
Dec 04 2013, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the new release Development Team. Now I only hope my trains work again. It's been months since I've been able to dispatch my trains on farm #2. Ever since I purchased the latest and greatest turbo train, it worked intermittently at best, now it does not work at all, so I cannot help my neighbors, and I do not get the benefit of the added supplies for which I paid good money. Help! Please help. Thank you.

FarmerWitch
Dec 04 2013, 04:06 AM
4. Production Adjustments:

a) Oil Pump now produce Crude Oil twice as fast, duplicating it's previous daily production
b) Long Tank Freight Car now delivers 4 times more Crude Oil than before
c) Semi-Trailer Truck now delivers 2 times more Meat, Chicken and Leather Rolls than before

Thankyou! Thankyou!

peekachoo
Dec 04 2013, 04:19 AM
Thank so much for increasing the crude oil Raul , that'll be a great help, and for all the other updates.

Looking forward to some free farm cash in the next 2-3 weeks !

Vicky Vine
Dec 04 2013, 04:23 AM
Thanks a million :D:D:D

tharcicia
Dec 04 2013, 04:30 AM
Thanks Raul!

Orx
Dec 04 2013, 04:32 AM
Thank you for the new update.:)

mac16129
Dec 04 2013, 04:33 AM
Just amazing! A FINE early Christmas present. Many thanks and much appreciation to all the hard work you people do. THANK YOU!

marymarcel
Dec 04 2013, 05:05 AM
Thank you so much Raul and developers team!!

judif
Dec 04 2013, 05:21 AM
It's nice to have an update, but: When you fixed that train glitch, one of my engines disappeared, and I can't locate it anywhere on my farms, or in my storage. I paid real farm cash for that engine, and would like either the engine, or the money back, please.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1629572859&farm_ix=0

thunders storm
Dec 04 2013, 05:22 AM
thanks for the updates.. Raul and Team.. besides using squid again..( i can't have enough) (in food coloring).. lol..

marymarcel
Dec 04 2013, 05:45 AM
It's nice to have an update, but: When you fixed that train glitch, one of my engines disappeared, and I can't locate it anywhere on my farms, or in my storage. I paid real farm cash for that engine, and would like either the engine, or the money back, please.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1629572859&farm_ix=0

Hi! which engine have dissapeared? have you looked for it in your item storage set to Trains?:)

rjohn726
Dec 04 2013, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the increases in all those things

judif
Dec 04 2013, 06:11 AM
Hi! which engine have dissapeared? have you looked for it in your item storage set to Trains?:)

It was the enhanced locomotive that disappeared. And yes, I've looked. I have the standard engine in storage, but no other.

marymarcel
Dec 04 2013, 06:16 AM
It was the enhanced locomotive that disappeared. And yes, I've looked. I have the standard engine in storage, but no other.

Hi! you need to contact support team in the following link

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Fill the ticket with as much details as possible and submit it. Be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.:)

StoneFace
Dec 04 2013, 06:50 AM
sheesh..... did not even get the last thread closed in time... lol

gotta love those expansions.... had a feeling, so I got a gift card just yesterday and that will disappear this morning.:eek:

I have 8 semi trucks at each farm to supply the chicken and meat, and had actually built up an inventory of 200k or so of each. Should have PLENTY now, and the same for the fuel.

Thanks devs.

Dutch85
Dec 04 2013, 07:33 AM
Thank you Raul! I love it all!!!

Lee Ann
Dec 04 2013, 07:36 AM
Wow you snuck one in on us ---good job !!! When I first read this it was in a group and I thought it was a wish list , to my surprise when I read it in the forum it is all true , Tyytytyty

susiefry
Dec 04 2013, 08:05 AM
One of the best updates. I LOVE Christmas so all the new Christmas stuff is so awesome. I want to make a little Christmas village so there isnt quite enough snowy buildings yet so hoping maybe more will come? And I have been BEGGING for the snowy mountain tops for soooo long and thank you thank you thank you, but i thought they'd be a little bigger but I will take it anyway.

JohnAlbertini
Dec 04 2013, 08:06 AM
I wasn't having an issue with crude oil.

It is Petrochemical Barrels I can't make fast enough!

Thanks for the levels, whenever they show up. Please give us 25 EVERY update!

Berle
Dec 04 2013, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the upgrade of crude oil, now please match it with an increase in petrochemical barrels.

gffarmer
Dec 04 2013, 11:06 AM
WOW! Awesome update! Many thanks!!

Jean's Farm
Dec 04 2013, 12:06 PM
Thanks so much for the birthday present. Just in time for my birthday tomorrow!!!! I love everything you did!!!! :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

bjyhey3
Dec 04 2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks so much...great update as usual

StoneFace
Dec 04 2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks so much for the birthday present. Just in time for my birthday tomorrow!!!! I love everything you did!!!! :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

..... Happy Birthday.....:D

Professor farmtown
Dec 04 2013, 02:51 PM
so are you going to refund our money that we spent on locomotives that we can no longer use? this its the only time you ever FIXED a glitch like this so why would we think you would now?

barbara nixon
Dec 04 2013, 03:03 PM
nice the storage stays put where u scroll to so u don't have to keep scrolling back to where u let off..thanks for good update..

1fritz
Dec 04 2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the update wasn't expecting this. looks good. I like the farm expansions, and the 3 new factories.

luvscats
Dec 04 2013, 03:17 PM
It has made everything considerably SLOWER....Terrible. And yes, my cache is cleaned out. Please FIX IT

dorissau
Dec 04 2013, 04:05 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you for the bulk animal mover!!! YAAAAAAAAAAYYY

KnightRider
Dec 04 2013, 04:07 PM
so are you going to refund our money that we spent on locomotives that we can no longer use? this its the only time you ever FIXED a glitch like this so why would we think you would now?

You can contact support about any refunds for engines that was lost or no longer can be used, nothing can be done through the forum. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

Taz D
Dec 04 2013, 04:07 PM
It has made everything considerably SLOWER....Terrible. And yes, my cache is cleaned out. Please FIX IT
Keep in mind that with the new release there are many more people on at the same time than normal. It should be better in a couple days after the numbers on at one time drops back to normal.

Franny2
Dec 04 2013, 04:15 PM
Thanks, Devs!!!!

Clockworx
Dec 04 2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the update now please do something about the Squid man. 15 sea-coasts and still not enough.

SeaJay
Dec 04 2013, 06:32 PM
Neet!!! :) And so soon. Off to go investigate. (((HUGS)))

caba
Dec 04 2013, 06:33 PM
The best update for ages - thank you

servocrow
Dec 04 2013, 06:42 PM
Fun, fun, fun. Thanks for the fixes, and new goodies...Am going to watch some Christmas movies and play... :)

macgyver85
Dec 04 2013, 06:43 PM
thank you raul and dev. Team

max_river
Dec 04 2013, 08:01 PM
thanks for the update and new stuff. but i do not like that you have changed few of my building on me i chose them for themes can we change them back like we could when you changed them before pls

crafty chris
Dec 04 2013, 08:16 PM
many thanks :)

Taz D
Dec 04 2013, 08:18 PM
thanks for the update and new stuff. but i do not like that you have changed few of my building on me i chose them for themes can we change them back like we could when you changed them before pls
If you mean the buildings themselves click on it and choose Switch View.

onamission
Dec 04 2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks for giving us the 'move' button. I've just had fun moving all those animals which I've been getting from the train into their sheds. I've been selling em off occasionally up til now cos I couldn't bring myself to do the multiple clicks :eek: to place them into their sheds from storage after the shed limit increased to 180.

Nice enhancement devs! :D

theperfectnina
Dec 04 2013, 09:20 PM
This is my response to the changes made in the last upgrade from Slashkey, to Slashkey regarding the trains

Hi, due to the recent update where you fixed the trains -
9. Other Improvements and bug fixes:
e) Fixed another glitch that allowed users to dispatch 2 locomotives attached to the same train, one on each end

I find it totally disgusting that if you saw this as a 'bug' why did you wait so long to remedy this issue and allow people like me, long term players, to continue to buy multiple engines and cars at great expense.

You fixed the accidental buying of tools by placing a duplicate button once a certain tool was bought therefore only allowing further purchases to be made in coins.

Another 'glitch' is Crop Layering and stacked plots and you allow that to continue, so you can make more money from the bigger tools required to work those farms, a bit hypocritical don't you think?
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422062

I am demanding the return of all the farm cash I have spent on all trains and cars to date, as I cannot use them anymore.
Here is a list totaling $1,385 Farm Cash that I am requesting that you return to my Farm Town account that I have spent of the train engines and cars:

Train engines
x3 Turbo - cost @ 50 each = 150 FC
x3 Ultimate - cost @ 45 each = 135 FC
x3 Supreme - cost @ 40 each = 120 FC
x3 Enhanced - cost @ 35 each = 105 FC
Total refund for Train engines = 510 Farm Cash

Train cars
x3 Long tank car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x3 Long refrigerated car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x3 Long sliding door car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x3 Long bulkhead car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x3 Long lumber car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x3 Long gondola car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x2 Long well car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x2 Long container car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x1 Long hopper car - cost@35 each = 105FC
x1 Long one-door boxcar - cost@35 each = 105FC
x1 Long two-door boxcar - cost@35 each = 105FC
Total refund for Train cars = 875 Farm Cash

Overall total again is 1,385 Farm Cash to be refunded to me asap

Docperk
Dec 04 2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the update Raul.

RFMad
Dec 04 2013, 10:36 PM
Thank you!

BraveStarr
Dec 05 2013, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the updates, keep up the good work!!

Dad Shadow
Dec 05 2013, 01:24 AM
Should have made it 'pay to play' from the start.

Free to play then make it pay for updates. There are several games under investigation for that. Some anti-virus progs do that as well.

sandivanderavoird
Dec 05 2013, 04:11 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs ... love the update! Great work as usual!!

KnightRider
Dec 05 2013, 12:39 PM
This update on the farm stats tool will be nice when they make it so you can see other farms also being able to store the animals straight from the storage is very nice, as far as the trains in my opinion the people that uses the glitches do it at their own risk, any glitch can be fixed at any time.

JW2009
Dec 05 2013, 02:35 PM
Hi, all day long i have not been able to work facility posts, neither the clients nor the reg ones, I get to the farm, and nothing happens, I've cleared everything thinking it would fix it, but it didn't and i've tried many posts.

Rob T
Dec 05 2013, 02:55 PM
Hi, all day long i have not been able to work facility posts, neither the clients nor the reg ones, I get to the farm, and nothing happens, I've cleared everything thinking it would fix it, but it didn't and i've tried many posts.

Hi, try again please, should work now :)

Beka82
Dec 05 2013, 02:56 PM
Holy buckets miss one day and gifts are here already what a surprise

lynwoo60
Dec 05 2013, 02:58 PM
Thankyou for the update was a super one. But boy have you caused a stir with the train thingy. I am one for the glitch being fixed as I have bought my 5 train engines and 5 sets of carriages so why not fix a glitch that was allowing others to get things for nothing. I am only on a disability pension but hey I don't mind spending real money on a game I enjoy immensly as Raul and his developers have to eat to and if no one bought any fc with real money there would be no farm town. So good on the developers for stepping up and doing what is right. the game just keeps getting better :)

KnightRider
Dec 05 2013, 03:01 PM
Thankyou for the update was a super one. But boy have you caused a stir with the train thingy. I am one for the glitch being fixed as I have bought my 5 train engines and 5 sets of carriages so why not fix a glitch that was allowing others to get things for nothing. I am only on a disability pension but hey I don't mind spending real money on a game I enjoy immensly as Raul and his developers have to eat to and if no one bought any fc with real money there would be no farm town. So good on the developers for stepping up and doing what is right. the game just keeps getting better :)

I agree, I am on disability also and don't mind spending money on Farm Town, I enjoy the game and want to keep it going, so many games on FB have closed up due to no one purchasing their virtual money or goods.

JW2009
Dec 05 2013, 03:19 PM
same thing, nothing is happening when i try to work factoriesHi, try again please, should work now :)

PeachPeddler
Dec 05 2013, 04:10 PM
I've had same problem as described by JW2009. Please help. It's very frustrating. Have cleared everything and rebooted. Thanks.

Sooner Sue
Dec 05 2013, 05:03 PM
thanks for the updates to oil and meat production, and for new facilities...can't wait for new levels and the farm cash that goes with, are you going to bless us with double farm cash this year for a Christmas gift like you did last year? That would truly be a blessing....

knolan
Dec 05 2013, 05:39 PM
Thank U soooo much for all the improvements, Especially for those who are new to the game. I remember how hard it was when I started, & it was frustrating to try to level up without using real monies. I hope the trend continues to be more player friendly rather than money friendly.

Queen.of.Clutter
Dec 05 2013, 05:57 PM
So now, instead of 3 months wait for new levels and the whole 25 Farm Cash, we will be waiting just about 4 months. Wow.

cocosfarm
Dec 05 2013, 09:22 PM
Thank you

JacqV
Dec 05 2013, 11:03 PM
Thank You Raul and the Devs :)

anneandjuice
Dec 06 2013, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the update Raul & Co. I love the new Christmas stuff. I'm just wondering whether we are at the limit for the number of farms now? I had expected it after farm 16.

Anne

KnightRider
Dec 06 2013, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the update Raul & Co. I love the new Christmas stuff. I'm just wondering whether we are at the limit for the number of farms now? I had expected it after farm 16.

Anne

As far as this being all of the farms, no one knows but the dev's and they won't tell us so we will just have to wait and see if they make anymore farms.

L.A.Bob
Dec 06 2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the update and the improvements in speed of the tools. Love the game. I am also someone who would like to see more farms added, and the higher speeds of the tools will accommodate many more farms. Thanks for the higher goods output as it has been a real struggle trying to keep the facilities stocked at 100% and was often not possible. Once again a Big THANKS to Raul and the Developers.

dave1949
Dec 06 2013, 12:28 PM
Like most others thx for latest updates, and for the improvements in speed of loading farms etc. Yes we need more farms, but if the game is running so well, we can wait, but remember those of us who are at max level so need to give us more levels. Finally, big issue when I load facilities, when I finish loading them and click to post, the crash comes!!! At times I had to ctrl, alt delete to get game to work. Yes have cleared cache etc. Thx again

Texas Belle
Dec 06 2013, 03:42 PM
Yayyyy, thank Raul and Co. for the great update, moving animals in a bunch is the best thing since white rice.. now we need to upgrade the flower and tree harvesters to higher numbers… you can do it… thanks

KnightRider
Dec 06 2013, 09:18 PM
It seems there is a problem with the new farm stats, I have all 20 of my farms at 32x32 and it says that I need to expand to use the all farms part of the farm stats, see picture below:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1460954_664726100216310_1518058225_n.jpg

Edit: I have tried to set it to different farms and the same picture as seen above appears, it only shows any stats when I set it to current farm. For some reason it isn't reading the size of the farms correctly. But this will be a good tool when it gets working good. Thanks for adding it to the game.

Have tried to clear the files and memcache, close the browser and reopen, tried different browser and still not working.

Taz D
Dec 06 2013, 09:19 PM
Either this is not working right or I am not understanding it:

7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required

All 20 of my farms are 30x30 or more so should be able to see fish, animals, flowers, and tree stats for all farms.
I have 11 of 20 of my farms at 32x32 or more so should be able to look at crops on all farms.
I have 9 farms at 34x34 so can not use the All Products one yet.

What I am getting though is the following:
Item Need X more farms
Fish 2
Animals 3
Flowers 4
Trees 5
Crops 7
All 9

If I am misunderstanding this would like a better explanation.

andygoerke
Dec 06 2013, 09:24 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Dec 6th, 7:50PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

- None

does not work correctly

I have 13 Farms 24x24 and 7 farms 30x30 but it still says
nothing for all farms

should have flowers animals and fish at this time in stats

update it is only giving me a credit of 1 of each of these it shows 1 less than is required needed still for all

andrew

tengunn
Dec 06 2013, 10:42 PM
This Farm Stat thing is what I have been hoping for. So excited to see it even though it is not working at the moment. I know they will get the bugs worked out. I am jumping up and down excited about this. Thank you so much. I know I am going to love it. You guys are the best.

cindier
Dec 06 2013, 10:59 PM
Ok I don't understand how the farm stat works, all my farms are 32x32 except one which is 34x34 but says I need to up grade for it to work... thanks Cindie

Taz D
Dec 06 2013, 11:02 PM
Ok I don't understand how the farm stat works, all my farms are 32x32 except one which is 34x34 but says I need to up grade for it to work... thanks Cindie
It isn't working yet.

Taz D
Dec 07 2013, 12:00 AM
Farm Stat is working now. Thanks Raul

JW2009
Dec 07 2013, 12:46 AM
How disappointing is the farm stat, you need to upgrade all farms, what if you like the sizes of them the way they are? I for one will not upgrade my farms, this should be changed to whatever farm size you want, not 'have too'.

De'A
Dec 07 2013, 12:54 AM
Good night, the farm stat tool should not be released tonight ,because it's not working correctly and i'm not upgrading my farms. I don't have sufficient farm cash for that.This game is becoming more depressing each day come on Raul make the game work for us farmers

Taz D
Dec 07 2013, 12:58 AM
Good night, the farm stat tool should not be released tonight ,because it's not working correctly and i'm not upgrading my farms. I don't have sufficient farm cash for that.This game is becoming more depressing each day come on Raul make the game work for us farmers
The farm stat tool is working now.

De'A
Dec 07 2013, 01:11 AM
Taz the stat tool s not working for me ,all of my farms aren't 34by34 .

Taz D
Dec 07 2013, 01:15 AM
Taz the stat tool s not working for me ,all of my farms aren't 34by34 .
It is working according to the rules they set out. The only thing you need 10 farms at 34x 34 for is to look at all products on all farms at once. You can still use it for looking at individual types on individual farms without having to go to each farm if you have 9 at 32x32.

Aussie Rae
Dec 07 2013, 01:29 AM
I like the farm stats tool although it cost me a fortune to upgrade some of my farms!! I do not intend to upgrade 10 of them to 34 x 34 though....but it is so nice not to have to visit each farm to see what is ready...and I don't mind clicking on crop, then trees , then flowers etc...so thank you slashkey and devs, :)

earlgray
Dec 07 2013, 09:26 AM
How disappointing is the farm stat, you need to upgrade all farms, what if you like the sizes of them the way they are? I for one will not upgrade my farms, this should be changed to whatever farm size you want, not 'have too'.

Disappointing is putting it politely. Do they really think people are going to buy FC just to enlarge their farms just so they can get farm stats? Seems pretty far-fetched to me, but who knows, maybe they will. I certainly won't. I've been keeping a spreadsheet of my crops for years now, and while having the farm stats available for those of us who don't want huge farms would be nice, I can get by just fine without it. Sheesh.

artisanrox
Dec 07 2013, 09:37 AM
still best game ever :cool: :cool: :cool:

ftjill
Dec 07 2013, 12:38 PM
I think the updated farm manager is great and will look into it sometime in the future.

The laptop is 4 years old now and doesn't handle large files or farms very well. I'm content with where I'm at in the game...my tools work great, my farms produce and are gradually getting decorated.

I have learned all kinds of things about the world through chatting with the people I've met through Farmtown.

I have had hours of enjoyment and I still buy farm cash items with each release.

Thanks Slashkey for a great game! :D:):cool:

tengunn
Dec 07 2013, 12:51 PM
I love the new farm stats tool. I have been upgrading my farms with coins and most are at least 30x30. A couple are higher. I have never been good at keeping a chart of what I have so this works perfect for me. Thank you so much.

tengunn
Dec 07 2013, 01:01 PM
As for those concerned about putting real money into the game. Here is how I see it. I get many many hours of relaxation and and entertainment from this game in the comfort of my own home. If I go out for fast food and spend 5 - 10 it is just gone in 20 minutes. If I go to a movie and spend 20 plus it is gone in 2 hours. If I put that amount into this game then it is on going fun for me every time I open the game. I have been playing since June 2009. I have not kept track of how much I have spent. I just keep loving the game more and more with each new update.

KnightRider
Dec 07 2013, 01:01 PM

I have one question first, above it says "that are not on the current one", so that mean that if I am on a farm that it won't show in the stats for the items that is on that farm? For example I have cows on farm 2, so if I want the farm stats for my cows it shows all my cows except for the ones on farm 2 or does it mean that it won't show me the stats for cows since there are some on the farm I am on?

I have only checked the animals and not the others to see if everything on them is shown. I have noticed there is still a problem with the farm stats on the animals side, only certain farms will show certain animals and these farms are non animal farms, below is the breakdown of what I found:

Farm 1 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 3 showed hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 5 showed hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 6 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 7 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 8 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 9 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 10 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 11 showed hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 12 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 14 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 16 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 17 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 18 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 19 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 20 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Below is the farms that I have animals on and what is shown on the farms and what isn't shown.

Farm 2 I have cows, hens, llama, sheep, rabbit, horses, and pigs.
Farm 2 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Farm 4 I have cows, hens, llama, sheep, rabbit, horses, and pigs.
Farm 4 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Farm 13 I have cows, hens, llama, sheep, horses
Farm 13 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Farm 15 I have llama.
Farm 15 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

I tried to put as much information as I could to help find the problem to get it fixed.

KnightRider
Dec 07 2013, 01:09 PM
As for those concerned about putting real money into the game. Here is how I see it. I get many many hours of relaxation and and entertainment from this game in the comfort of my own home. If I go out for fast food and spend 5 - 10 it is just gone in 20 minutes. If I go to a movie and spend 20 plus it is gone in 2 hours. If I put that amount into this game then it is on going fun for me every time I open the game. I have been playing since June 2009. I have not kept track of how much I have spent. I just keep loving the game more and more with each new update.

I agree, plus some say they are on limited income so they can't buy FC, so am I, I get disability which is just barely above poverty level, in some states it would be below poverty level, but I pay my bills when I get the money, then if and when I have a little left over I use it on this game as my entertainment, it is a lot cheaper playing this game than any other games on Facebook. Like the above post I haven't kept track of the money spent over the past 4 years, if I had it would probably be in the high hundreds. The dev's have done a good job on this game, that is why I am still playing, they don't make you beg your neighbors for things for the game like some games.

servocrow
Dec 07 2013, 05:46 PM
still best game ever :cool: :cool: :cool:

I totally agree artisanrox. I guess I am really mystified about the Farm Stats thing. I mean, I know it will be a useful tool, but I am not letting it ruin my joy of the game because ALL of its functions aren't totally available to me right away. I have something to work toward; as I expand farms...as I am able to do so.

:)

chrisluvsanimals
Dec 07 2013, 07:01 PM
What irks me is that to get the most benefit from the Farm Stats, you MUST have those huge farms. I don't mind spending a few bucks here and there, but I'm below the poverty line and my computer will not handle those huge farms. Is Slashkey going to provide me with a computer that can handle them? Even if it did, why should we be forced to have the huge farms? Aren't we supposed to be able to farm our own way? Those huge farms you constantly have to drag around to get to all the sides. I didn't expand because I didn't want to do all that dragging, as well as slowing my computer down even more.

I would be happy to spend a reasonable amount of Farm Cash to BUY a tool that allows me to use the Farm Stats, but I will not be forced to expand my farms.

Slashkey, you're really turning a lot of people off of your game by some of the decisions you're making lately. I think you should re-access your business model. Upsetting your loyal players to the point where they want to stop playing isn't good for your bottom line.

ijago
Dec 07 2013, 07:29 PM
went to upgrade my factory farm to 36x36 30 b in coins is that a joke do they know how long it takes to get that amount i have 22b

StoneFace
Dec 07 2013, 07:31 PM
Mixed feelings on the FarmStats...

- it is one more thing to do, and perhaps will save some time in some areas. Since all of my farms are fully expanded, I could make full use of it if I choose.

- this is just an addition to the game, not a subtraction. So I don't see why a player will be slighted if they cannot make use of the Farm Stats. Nothing has changed for that player except for the desire to have what some others might have.

- Perhaps the Farm Stats is simply a "reward" to those who have apparently invested much more into the game.

romesz
Dec 07 2013, 08:20 PM
Farm Stat is working now. Thanks Raul

It does not work correctly. I have dairy shed, chicken coop, pigsty and stable on my farm. But they don't appear in the stats.

http://s29.postimg.org/n1qp01pef/save.jpg

KnightRider
Dec 07 2013, 09:12 PM
It does not work correctly. I have dairy shed, chicken coop, pigsty and stable on my farm. But they don't appear in the stats.

http://s29.postimg.org/n1qp01pef/save.jpg

Yours is like my post above, I went through each of my farms and listed what was shown on mine and which ones didn't show up.

bayoubes
Dec 07 2013, 09:41 PM
Since this last update, it takes longer to go from farm to farms, whether I go on my own farms or others. Before, it was fast. Also is happening with my hubby's too. Is this an issue the dev are looking into and I just need to be patient? And yes, I have done all of the above as far as clearing everything.

dnana
Dec 08 2013, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the update now please do something about the Squid man. 15 sea-coasts and still not enough.

Holy carp, you have 15 sea coasts and still don't have enough??? lol, ok, I'm done trying to get there then, not worth it. Those facilities can just stay under 100% used. :D

SeaJay
Dec 08 2013, 09:54 AM
I love the farm stats. Love, love, love. It didn't work right at first, but I knew it would catch up to its intended usefulness. Thank you for continuing to refine this awesome game. Someone called it relaxing, and that is hitting the nail on the head for me. So many games are frustrating and raise your blood pressure, but this one was designed just perfectly for the things I am looking for in entertainment.

Jean's Farm
Dec 08 2013, 05:23 PM
Holy carp, you have 15 sea coasts and still don't have enough??? lol, ok, I'm done trying to get there then, not worth it. Those facilities can just stay under 100% used. :D

Do what I did......do NOT load your facs for a couple weeks or longer. Fish every chance you can fish. Go to the market and tell them you fish and fish everyone who hires you. Load your mineral mines, open pits, semis, bee farms, oil pumps etc every day. Milk your cows, shear your sheep, etc when ever you can. Build your storage up then load your facs.....but keep fishing etc. I don't load my facs every day. Maybe once or twice a week but people know when they see my post they can get a bunch from working them. :)

preston_digitation
Dec 08 2013, 06:31 PM
still very upset about the trains. if it was a "glitch" or a "bug" why not warn people??? i have 3 train engines now that are useless. i can't afford all the cars now to make 3 more complete trains.

Taz D
Dec 08 2013, 06:45 PM
JUST AN FYI- NO WHERE IN THE GAME GUIDE DOES IT SAY THE ENGINES CAN NOT BE ATTACHED TO THE SAME CARS. IT JUST SAYS YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE TRAINS.
You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains.

This to me says that you need a separate set of cars for each engine, not one set of cars for all the engines. It was never intended for you to be able to use the same car 5 times.

KnightRider
Dec 08 2013, 06:49 PM
to quote your game guide....

Account Not Linked

Can i have more than 1 train or car?

Yes, you may send 1 Standard Freight Locomotive and 1 Advanced Freight Locomotive and 1 Supreme Freight Locomotive and 1 Ultimate Freight Locomotive and 1 Turbo Freight Locomotive, enabling you to send 5 trains at once. You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives.

You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains. Any additional Long Boxcars would serve only as decorations and will not carry any products.

Table of contents
Last edited by Rob T; Aug 10 2013 at 01:42 AM.

JUST AN FYI- NO WHERE IN THE GAME GUIDE DOES IT SAY THE ENGINES CAN NOT BE ATTACHED TO THE SAME CARS. IT JUST SAYS YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE TRAINS.

It states it right here in your quote be, it mean you purchase one long lumber car you can put it on a train, you purchase other long lumber cars, they must be coupled to another train(s):

preston_digitation
Dec 08 2013, 08:13 PM
the point to that was, excuse my incorrect quote.. was that slashkey has known ever since the trains came out that it was possible to stack engines on each end of the train cars, and has done NOTHING about it until now. how about this- fix the issues we all have been begging you to fix, like the TREASURE CHEST??? i just got done working 4 farms, have NO ONE working on my farms, and each and every time my bonus gets re-set back to almost nothing. why dont you fix THAT GLITCH, since we have all been begging for a fix.

KnightRider
Dec 08 2013, 08:30 PM
the point to that was, excuse my incorrect quote.. was that slashkey has known ever since the trains came out that it was possible to stack engines on each end of the train cars, and has done NOTHING about it until now. how about this- fix the issues we all have been begging you to fix, like the TREASURE CHEST??? i just got done working 4 farms, have NO ONE working on my farms, and each and every time my bonus gets re-set back to almost nothing. why dont you fix THAT GLITCH, since we have all been begging for a fix.

They are working on bugs like that, but since it doesn't happen to everyone it is like finding a needle in a haystack, it takes time.

Leonard 1
Dec 08 2013, 08:35 PM
They are working on bugs like that, but since it doesn't happen to everyone it is like finding a needle in a haystack, it takes time.

The train glitch did not happened to everyone, only to the people who had more then one locomotive on a single train.

But they had to hurry to fix that because people were able to save farm cash by not purchasing more trains. :(

preston_digitation
Dec 08 2013, 08:44 PM
The train glitch did not happened to everyone, only to the people who had more then one locomotive on a single train.

But they had to hurry to fix that because people were able to save farm cash by not purchasing more trains. :(

that's exactly my point. SK knew about this for a long time, and did not decide it needed to be fixed until now. they still got FC for all of the train engines, we just didnt have to buy all the extra cars for 5 trains. now i have train engines that are useless, and at 25 fc released every 3 to 4 months, i guess i'll be dead by the time i have enough FC to buy all the extra cars.

preston_digitation
Dec 08 2013, 08:49 PM
but they still haven't fixed the treasure chest bonus. mine keeps re-setting back to 0 after i bust my fingers working a huge farm, and no, there was no one working on my farms at the time. and i dont get the reason for that either, now that i am on the soap box. SK themselves have said huge farms cause problems. but in order to use the farm stat tool across all farms, i have to build my farms into these huge monstrosities. i LIKE my farms at 24 x, they dont bog down when trying to load, even my tree farms. i have an ancient dinosaur of a computer, and i can work all my farms quite easily. but if i have to build them into huge farms, just to be able to use the farm stats across all my farms, then how well is that going to work on my old computer? and i know i am not the only person with this problem.

Aussie Rae
Dec 08 2013, 08:54 PM
170fc wasted on purchasing those fc engines...won't be buying more carriages at 35fc each...

preston_digitation
Dec 08 2013, 09:04 PM
170fc wasted on purchasing those fc engines...won't be buying more carriages at 35fc each...

ditto that, AussieRae, i can't afford that either. WHO CAN???? :mad:

onamission
Dec 09 2013, 12:21 AM
Dear Slashkey

I am to the point of greatly questioning your integrity after this last burst of player furore over the fixing of the train glitch.

Why did you leave it so long to fix it? Seems to me it was after milking players for faster and faster engines and now you're expecting people to buy the needed carriages so they can get back to one-click work in neigh's facs. And yes, I know the argument that nobody forced people to buy those extra engines to exploit the glitch, but at the same time, you knew about the glitch Slashkey and exploited the players, it went both ways I reckon.

When you introduced factories you took the game in a new direction and have strengthened that model to this day. Your train decision has shot big holes in it now with all the players who have lost the ability to do one-click work and will need to buy up to around 6 or 7 FC carriages to regain that ability.

Next - why did you say that we may be rewarded for our quest playing a long time ago, left the message in place, and done nothing about those rewards? (and please, I'm fully aware of the word "may" and what it means, I'm talking about integrity here)

Next - why would you say in a new release that next month you intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin and then back out of it with a piddly appeasement of making the topiaries coin? Could it possibly be that topiaries were the least bought so you were going to lose the least amount in FC revenue?

I'm at the stage where I will not believe what you say about anything that is coming. I will believe it when it happens and not before. And because I now have this mindset which I have formed out of experience of your track record, it will never be far from my mind that I basically don't trust you.

The three listed decisions alone have gotten a lot of players offside, and wouldn't you be depending on player satisfaction and loyalty to a degree in your business model?

Leaves me to wondering now if player loyalty means anything to you at all.

Not a good look Slashkey!

FarmerWitch
Dec 09 2013, 12:36 AM
Please could someone tell me how to do this ... If one has for than one of a facility and you want to turn off the production of one or more of the products, why does it turn the production off in all of those particular Facilities? (They are all on different farms)
For example, I want to turn off all production on all products with the exception of poly- fiber in one of my Petrochemical plants but un-clicking the products I don't want happens in all the Plants

Taz D
Dec 09 2013, 12:39 AM
Please could someone tell me how to do this ... If one has for than one of a facility and you want to turn off the production of one or more of the products, why does it turn the production off in all of those particular Facilities? (They are all on different farms)
For example, I want to turn off all production on all products with the exception of poly- fiber in one of my Petrochemical plants but un-clicking the products I don't want happens in all the Plants
You can't turn on and off things in individual facilities of the same type. If you turn it off in one it turns it off in all.

theperfectnina
Dec 09 2013, 04:14 AM
Very well said

Dear Slashkey

I am to the point of greatly questioning your integrity after this last burst of player furore over the fixing of the train glitch.

Why did you leave it so long to fix it? Seems to me it was after milking players for faster and faster engines and now you're expecting people to buy the needed carriages so they can get back to one-click work in neigh's facs. And yes, I know the argument that nobody forced people to buy those extra engines to exploit the glitch, but at the same time, you knew about the glitch Slashkey and exploited the players, it went both ways I reckon.

When you introduced factories you took the game in a new direction and have strengthened that model to this day. Your train decision has shot big holes in it now with all the players who have lost the ability to do one-click work and will need to buy up to around 6 or 7 FC carriages to regain that ability.

Next - why did you say that we may be rewarded for our quest playing a long time ago, left the message in place, and done nothing about those rewards? (and please, I'm fully aware of the word "may" and what it means, I'm talking about integrity here)

Next - why would you say in a new release that next month you intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin and then back out of it with a piddly appeasement of making the topiaries coin? Could it possibly be that topiaries were the least bought so you were going to lose the least amount in FC revenue?

I'm at the stage where I will not believe what you say about anything that is coming. I will believe it when it happens and not before. And because I now have this mindset which I have formed out of experience of your track record, it will never be far from my mind that I basically don't trust you.

The three listed decisions alone have gotten a lot of players offside, and wouldn't you be depending on player satisfaction and loyalty to a degree in your business model?

theperfectnina
Dec 09 2013, 04:16 AM
this is one of my biggest gripes the bonus chest DOES NOT NOT NOT WORK EVER (besides the new changes to the 'fix') also when I hire anyone to work my farms not all of the ones I hired them for are highlighted for the person once they land on my farm, this needs to be fixed as well. Might not be high on anyone's list as it doesn't bring in any money to Slashkey. :eek:

but they still haven't fixed the treasure chest bonus. mine keeps re-setting back to 0 after i bust my fingers working a huge farm, and no, there was no one working on my farms at the time. and i dont get the reason for that either, now that i am on the soap box. SK themselves have said huge farms cause problems. but in order to use the farm stat tool across all farms, i have to build my farms into these huge monstrosities. i LIKE my farms at 24 x, they dont bog down when trying to load, even my tree farms. i have an ancient dinosaur of a computer, and i can work all my farms quite easily. but if i have to build them into huge farms, just to be able to use the farm stats across all my farms, then how well is that going to work on my old computer? and i know i am not the only person with this problem.

dave1949
Dec 09 2013, 07:25 AM
Since the last update, strange things are happening!!! When I irrigate my crops the blue rain falls, good so far but the next day go to that farm to harvest crops that should be ready. Guess what have not been irrigated. What is wrong?

JW2009
Dec 09 2013, 09:33 AM
All i have to say is that it is not fair to make everyone have huge farms in order to use the farm stat tool, back in September release, it stated "Also, if technically possible we might offer in the future premium farm cash tools to extend this statistic retrieval capability to all your farms at once", no where did it say depending on your farm sizes. I like my farms the sizes they are now, and i was looking forward to using the stat tool. I was under the impression that it was going to cost fc to be able to use this feature. Why don't we have an option to either have huge farms, or pay per section, for example to see trees cost 40fc, to see trees and flowers, 75fc, and so on...Thank you and Happy Farmingbut they still haven't fixed the treasure chest bonus. mine keeps re-setting back to 0 after i bust my fingers working a huge farm, and no, there was no one working on my farms at the time. and i dont get the reason for that either, now that i am on the soap box. SK themselves have said huge farms cause problems. but in order to use the farm stat tool across all farms, i have to build my farms into these huge monstrosities. i LIKE my farms at 24 x, they dont bog down when trying to load, even my tree farms. i have an ancient dinosaur of a computer, and i can work all my farms quite easily. but if i have to build them into huge farms, just to be able to use the farm stats across all my farms, then how well is that going to work on my old computer? and i know i am not the only person with this problem.

sandivanderavoird
Dec 09 2013, 03:24 PM
d) The XP format was changed to better accommodate users with very large XP values, ex: 1,234 M means 1234 Millions.

What about people with over a billion xp's .. I have noticed that some of my neighbors who have more than a billion xp's, also shows a M at the end of their xp values.

Rob T
Dec 09 2013, 03:39 PM

What about people with over a billion xp's .. I have noticed that some of my neighbors who have more than a billion xp's, also shows a M at the end of their xp values.

Hi, saying 1,234 Million is over 1 Billion

sandivanderavoird
Dec 09 2013, 06:00 PM
Hi, saying 1,234 Million is over 1 Billion

2,404,281,339 is more than 2 billion or am I crazy?

Taz D
Dec 09 2013, 06:13 PM
2,404,281,339 is more than 2 billion or am I crazy?
So you should see 2,404 M.

psycho_mommi
Dec 09 2013, 11:32 PM
Dear Slashkey

exactly how a lot of players feel, and at 170 for the 5 engines, 4 of which are now useless, why in the world should i spend 35 fc each for 40 more cars to make complete trains? i'll be dead before SK releases that much fc for people to use. TALK ABOUT GREEDY

bjyhey3
Dec 10 2013, 07:18 AM
I have an idea...put the glitch back in place...they've already spent the FarmCash, you've made your profits from it and they're getting their extra products. Win Win :D

TexasStar
Dec 10 2013, 08:01 AM
When harvesting Chicken Coops in facility Manager, I have started getting a popup box telling how many Hen and Goose Eggs were placed in storage. It has to be closed by clicking on green check mark before I can collect the next coop. I had two that started doing that several releases back, but over the days since the last release it has gone from 2 to 11. This is very annoying and time consuming. (Please don't tell me to clean browser cache, memcache.. and all the normal stuff... I've done that dozens of times since the first messages appeared.) If this is a new improvement being tested, please provide a check box so those of us who don't want them can turn them off (or so people who want them can turn them on). If it is not intentional, does anyone know what is the cause. Also I know about the new harvest all tool. I do half my barns one day, and half the next so I always have products available for quests. The timing and my schedule sometimes result in all being ready at the same time, so I prefer not to use the tool.

Jean's Farm
Dec 10 2013, 08:10 AM
Dear Slashkey

I'm only going to address two of your statements from your post. The trains....why did you spend so much money on buying something that was a "glitch" when in the back of your mind you would be thinking...."What if they fix it??" No way I would spend that much money on engines for my train. If you need more supplies for your facs.....don't load them for a few weeks (except the supply ones) and let your supplies build up. That's what I did. And if I see something getting low now I uncheck that item in my fac until the supply builds up again. You get no prize for having more than anyone else.

Which release did they say they "intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin" ?? The only thing I can find is in the May 16 release and it states,"*** In the near future all remaining farm cash decorations (items with no functionality other than decorative) will be converted to coins ***". They never said EVERY.....they said decorations. And you think there is a stink about the trains......what if everybody wanted their money back for everything they bought that was changed to coins??

This is a business....no one is forcing you to spend your money on this game. And it is a game. JMHO

And I want to add a big THANK YOU to the devs of this game. ALL the other games I play on FB have so many glitches it is almost impossible to play. I have stopped them all but this one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!

Taz D
Dec 10 2013, 08:25 AM
When harvesting Chicken Coops in facility Manager, I have started getting a popup box telling how many Hen and Goose Eggs were placed in storage. It has to be closed by clicking on green check mark before I can collect the next coop. I had two that started doing that several releases back, but over the days since the last release it has gone from 2 to 11. This is very annoying and time consuming. (Please don't tell me to clean browser cache, memcache.. and all the normal stuff... I've done that dozens of times since the first messages appeared.) If this is a new improvement being tested, please provide a check box so those of us who don't want them can turn them off (or so people who want them can turn them on). If it is not intentional, does anyone know what is the cause. Also I know about the new harvest all tool. I do half my barns one day, and half the next so I always have products available for quests. The timing and my schedule sometimes result in all being ready at the same time, so I prefer not to use the tool.
The pop up you are getting is because of the new harvest all tools. When you use those you get a pop up telling you how much of each item you got.

KnightRider
Dec 10 2013, 09:18 AM
I have an idea...put the glitch back in place...they've already spent the FarmCash, you've made your profits from it and they're getting their extra products. Win Win :D

Due to the glitch they have lost money not made profit from it. The calculations are for those that purchase the trains for working facilities only and would only purchase the 1 coin and 4 FC engines plus two boxcars to make up the 10 boxcars (2 cars X 5 engines) would cost 240 FC instead of purchasing all 10 boxcars for a single coin engine, the FC engine would cost more, but with the coin engine it would cost 350 FC (35 FC X 10 cars), which is a difference of 110 FC that the dev's isn't getting, that doesn't sound like a lot, but if you have just 1,000 people (that is only apx 1% of the people that play Farm Town, so the amount of people that used that glitch could be higher) that makes the FC 110,000 which if purchasing 250 FC at $39.99 (you can purchase 440 bundles) that makes apx $17,596.00 (440 X $39.99). So do you think the company you work for would like to lose $17,596.00? This amount could be higher or lower depending on how many people used this glitch.

KnightRider
Dec 10 2013, 09:19 AM
I'm only going to address two of your statements from your post. The trains....why did you spend so much money on buying something that was a "glitch" when in the back of your mind you would be thinking...."What if they fix it??" No way I would spend that much money on engines for my train. If you need more supplies for your facs.....don't load them for a few weeks (except the supply ones) and let your supplies build up. That's what I did. And if I see something getting low now I uncheck that item in my fac until the supply builds up again. You get no prize for having more than anyone else.

Which release did they say they "intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin" ?? The only thing I can find is in the May 16 release and it states,"*** In the near future all remaining farm cash decorations (items with no functionality other than decorative) will be converted to coins ***". They never said EVERY.....they said decorations. And you think there is a stink about the trains......what if everybody wanted their money back for everything they bought that was changed to coins??

This is a business....no one is forcing you to spend your money on this game. And it is a game. JMHO

And I want to add a big THANK YOU to the devs of this game. ALL the other games I play on FB have so many glitches it is almost impossible to play. I have stopped them all but this one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!

Very well said.

KnightRider
Dec 10 2013, 09:29 AM
exactly how a lot of players feel, and at 170 for the 5 engines, 4 of which are now useless, why in the world should i spend 35 fc each for 40 more cars to make complete trains? i'll be dead before SK releases that much fc for people to use. TALK ABOUT GREEDY

Why would you need 40 more cars, how much stuff do you need? The engines are not useless, there is nothing keeping you from using the boxcars you have a splitting them between the engines that you have. You knew it was a glitch and not going to be used according to the way the rules states the trains are suppose to be used, but you purchased those engines anyway. How can you call it greedy, it is a business and this glitch was making them lose money, it is greedy on the players part I agree, not on the business.

TexasStar
Dec 10 2013, 10:30 AM
Due to the glitch they have lost money not made profit from it. The calculations are for those that purchase the trains for working facilities only and would only purchase the 1 coin and 4 FC engines plus two boxcars to make up the 10 boxcars (2 cars X 5 engines) would cost 240 FC instead of purchasing all 10 boxcars for a single coin engine, the FC engine would cost more, but with the coin engine it would cost 350 FC (35 FC X 10 cars), which is a difference of 110 FC that the dev's isn't getting, that doesn't sound like a lot, but if you have just 1,000 people (that is only apx 1% of the people that play Farm Town, so the amount of people that used that glitch could be higher) that makes the FC 110,000 which if purchasing 250 FC at $39.99 (you can purchase 440 bundles) that makes apx $17,596.00 (440 X $39.99). So do you think the company you work for would like to lose $17,596.00? This amount could be higher or lower depending on how many people used this glitch.

Interesting, I appreciate the math, thank you! For what it is worth everyone I get train boosts from who have added multiple engines have at least 10 cars... just added the faster engines as they came out. This is the first I heard of using 2 cars with 5 engines to get 100% work from mayor, but I guess it depends on how early people started their trains. Most I talked to would not be willing to buy extra cars to set up 5 trains. I got the Standard and 10 cars. I added the Ultimate and Turbo when the glitch was left open so long, thinking it was like some other glitches that are not encouraged but not prohibited either... so Turbo is running and other two are on the siding. :)

TexasStar
Dec 10 2013, 10:47 AM
The pop up you are getting is because of the new harvest all tools. When you use those you get a pop up telling you how much of each item you got.

Thanks for confirming what is happening!! Do you know if they plan to fix this for those of us who choose to spend our farm cash on something other than that tool? It is affecting 11 of 12 chicken coops now, which is bad enough, but if it happens on all my barns, stables, hutches, and sties, it will be awful. New tools are nice for those who want them but should not penalize those of us who do not buy them :D so I hope this fix will happen.

I have the other tools and except for the one that includes the facilities that are filled with coins I like them. I would prefer to fill coin facilities separate from the regular facilities, but to do this I have to uncheck and recheck all the products inside them and that is a lot of extra work. I would buy the harvest all tool if I could choose the type of barn I wanted to harvest...similar to choosing farms when fertilizing. Something similar for choosing regular facilities and/or coin facilities would be helpful too.

knolan
Dec 10 2013, 10:56 AM
Is there an easier way to move the animals from my storage directly to the buildings? Right now, I have to take the animals from my storage, move them to my farm, and then, add the animal to the building. Am I the only one who does this? Is there another way to transfer the animals from the storage direct to the buildings, without having to put them on the farm lot first?? Please advise...

Taz D
Dec 10 2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks for confirming what is happening!! Do you know if they plan to fix this for those of us who choose to spend our farm cash on something other than that tool? It is affecting 11 of 12 chicken coops now, which is bad enough, but if it happens on all my barns, stables, hutches, and sties, it will be awful. New tools are nice for those who want them but should not penalize those of us who do not buy them :D so I hope this fix will happen.

I have the other tools and except for the one that includes the facilities that are filled with coins I like them. I would prefer to fill coin facilities separate from the regular facilities, but to do this I have to uncheck and recheck all the products inside them and that is a lot of extra work. I would buy the harvest all tool if I could choose the type of barn I wanted to harvest...similar to choosing farms when fertilizing. Something similar for choosing regular facilities and/or coin facilities would be helpful too.
I don't know if they will fix that or not. The only time I get that pop up is when I use the harvest all.

Taz D
Dec 10 2013, 11:05 AM
Is there an easier way to move the animals from my storage directly to the buildings? Right now, I have to take the animals from my storage, move them to my farm, and then, add the animal to the building. Am I the only one who does this? Is there another way to transfer the animals from the storage direct to the buildings, without having to put them on the farm lot first?? Please advise...
That was changed this release. Now you have a Move button for animals in storage just like the one in the gift box that moves the animals directly into the buildings.

a) Move animals in bulk from Animal Buildings to Item Storage and back using the new 'Move' button.

KnightRider
Dec 10 2013, 11:32 AM
Interesting, I appreciate the math, thank you! For what it is worth everyone I get train boosts from who have added multiple engines have at least 10 cars... just added the faster engines as they came out. This is the first I heard of using 2 cars with 10 engines to get 100% work from mayor, but I guess it depends on how early people started their trains. Most I talked to would not be willing to buy extra cars to set up 5 trains. I got the Standard and 10 cars. I added the Ultimate and Turbo when the glitch was left open so long, thinking it was like some other glitches that are not encouraged but not prohibited either... so Turbo is running and other two are on the siding. :)

One slight correction it is 2 cars with 5 engines, not 10 engines to make the 10 boxcars, they would put the 2 cars on the farm and then connect all 5 engines to those 2 boxcars. Like you I have one engine with 10 cars, I wasn't going to spend the FC since I figured that once they either know about the glitch or can fix it they will since it is costing them money to keep it open

You said you had 10 cars and 2 FC engines, what I would do is put 9 cars on the turbo (use this train for the boost) and put 1 car on the ultimate (just to make it a useful engine). Now if you have enough neighbors that you can send boosts out for both trains, maybe put 5 cars each on both trains, this way both of your FC engines are being used.

KnightRider
Dec 10 2013, 11:45 AM

I am getting the idea by reading your posts that you don't own the animal harvest tools, since you stated "those of us who do not buy them" is this correct? If you own the animal harvest tools, sorry for misreading your posts and ignore the rest of this post. If you don't own them and you are getting those popups something else is wrong, cause I don't have those tools and I don't receive any popups except the ones that float at the top of the screen as it always has been. So if you are getting popups that you have to click to get rid of and don't own the animal harvest tools then there is another problem, maybe you should send a ticket to support and see if they can find out why you are getting the popup and others isn't getting it, cause you shouldn't get it unless you own the tools.

TexasStar
Dec 10 2013, 01:35 PM
I am getting the idea by reading your posts that you don't own the animal harvest tools, since you stated "those of us who do not buy them" is this correct? If you own the animal harvest tools, sorry for misreading your posts and ignore the rest of this post. If you don't own them and you are getting those popups something else is wrong, cause I don't have those tools and I don't receive any popups except the ones that float at the top of the screen as it always has been. So if you are getting popups that you have to click to get rid of and don't own the animal harvest tools then there is another problem, maybe you should send a ticket to support and see if they can find out why you are getting the popup and others isn't getting it, cause you shouldn't get it unless you own the tools.

Thank you, that is correct I do not have the tool to harvest the animal buildings, but still get the pop up, but so far only the chicken coops are affected :) I will check on sending note for fixing :) Had gotten quite used to just the two as that was going on for months.

TexasStar
Dec 10 2013, 01:43 PM
One slight correction it is 2 cars with 5 engines, not 10 engines to make the 10 boxcars, they would put the 2 cars on the farm and then connect all 5 engines to those 2 boxcars. Like you I have one engine with 10 cars, I wasn't going to spend the FC since I figured that once they either know about the glitch or can fix it they will since it is costing them money to keep it open

You said you had 10 cars and 2 FC engines, what I would do is put 9 cars on the turbo (use this train for the boost) and put 1 car on the ultimate (just to make it a useful engine). Now if you have enough neighbors that you can send boosts out for both trains, maybe put 5 cars each on both trains, this way both of your FC engines are being used.

Thank you, I corrected my first post. I was just typing too fast for my brain to keep up I guess! I meant 5. I had someone mention that they were going to split the cars between two engines, but doing the math, in 6 days my Turbo will come in 3 times, but Ultimate only 2 times...so I would lose one delivery every six days for cars attached to the Ultimate. I am using my products so will leave all attached to Turbo and will add short cars for decoration on my Standard and Ultimate engines. I may put an engine on either end as the trains that go by here often have several engines on one train! :)

mistie66
Dec 10 2013, 04:26 PM
Update 9e :- why class this usefull action as a glitch .. is it because no real money is spent on buying multiple trains to connect to another loco... ive been using it this way for a couple of months with no hint of it being a glitch! yet you allow layering and stacking of crops on crops and trees on crops on top of flowers which all go to slow the game and cause irritation when working others farms or facilities.

adyacres1
Dec 10 2013, 06:58 PM
with the new changes to dispatching trains,,i put an engine and 3 of the cars in storage now it wont let me get them out of storage...exactly how many trains can be dispatched at the same time???

Taz D
Dec 10 2013, 07:15 PM
with the new changes to dispatching trains,,i put an engine and 3 of the cars in storage now it wont let me get them out of storage...exactly how many trains can be dispatched at the same time???
You can have up to 5 trains dispatched. One of each type of engine, with their own cars. You cannot use the same cars with multiple engines.
As far as taking them out of storage make sure you have everything visible (trees, flowers, buildings and decorations) when you try to set them on the farm. Make sure you have a big enough clear space to set them down.

dnana
Dec 10 2013, 08:52 PM
Do what I did......do NOT load your facs for a couple weeks or longer. Fish every chance you can fish. Go to the market and tell them you fish and fish everyone who hires you. Load your mineral mines, open pits, semis, bee farms, oil pumps etc every day. Milk your cows, shear your sheep, etc when ever you can. Build your storage up then load your facs.....but keep fishing etc. I don't load my facs every day. Maybe once or twice a week but people know when they see my post they can get a bunch from working them. :)

Hi, thank you for your suggestions. I only post twice a week and I dont have duplicates of every facs, just a couple of them. The only thing I'm really short of and can't catch up is the squid. I have gone to the market at different times and said "fishing only, turbo boat" but I keep getting people who hire me for other stuff WITH the fishing and then don't have the big sea coast. I tried the first couple times to do all their work just to get the fishing but I just run out of steam, I'd rather be playing on my own farms, I guess. :) If the only thing I'm short of is squid, I can live with that. Happy Farming!

Tony D
Dec 11 2013, 03:52 AM
Hi everyone, as the Train glitch being fixed has been quite an emotive issue we have allowed a little leeway with the posts up to now.

You are still allowed to post post your feedback on the new release both positive and negative, however debates, discussions and disagreements on posted feedback will be removed.

Thanks

If you would like to discuss issues (in a friendly manner) regarding the trains we do have a thread in General Feedback for that , this is the link to the thread .. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492334

theperfectnina
Dec 11 2013, 06:26 AM
I only get that message on one of my coups, always have and I do NOT own the harvest all for the animals, I'm not that lazy lol

It is very annoying but just another click to be done in a game of clicking :)

trigg56
Dec 11 2013, 09:00 AM
Why did we not get Farm 21 this upgrade?

marymarcel
Dec 11 2013, 09:11 AM
Why did we not get Farm 21 this upgrade?

Hi! only developers know and they dont tell us.:)

TexasStar
Dec 11 2013, 11:52 AM
Is anyone having problems with opening multiple tabs? Until 2 days ago I was able to open up to six farms, working facilities on each one. I would move from one tab to the other working the facilities and loading the next farm. By the time I got back the next message was up and ready to work with no slow down. Most often I open the posts for a persons Regular and Service facilities. I could toggle between the two and work very quickly. I also usually have the Farmtown Posts page and my farm open at the same time. In the last couple of days the Farms have been using more and more memory. I have a program that monitors that. Yesterday and today, I can have one farm open with everything hidden, and when I start to plant I get the Shockwave is not responding message, because the one farm has used most of my memory loading. I have cleaned and cleared and all the usual methods for clearing problems with no luck. When working on my farms I have recently had up to 13 tabs loaded with different farms. Any other ideas besides the usual?

The computer operates normally on all my other programs and games.

Taz D
Dec 11 2013, 12:05 PM
Is anyone having problems with opening multiple tabs? Until 2 days ago I was able to open up to six farms, working facilities on each one. I would move from one tab to the other working the facilities and loading the next farm. By the time I got back the next message was up and ready to work with no slow down. Most often I open the posts for a persons Regular and Service facilities. I could toggle between the two and work very quickly. I also usually have the Farmtown Posts page and my farm open at the same time. In the last couple of days the Farms have been using more and more memory. I have a program that monitors that. Yesterday and today, I can have one farm open with everything hidden, and when I start to plant I get the Shockwave is not responding message, because the one farm has used most of my memory loading. I have cleaned and cleared and all the usual methods for clearing problems with no luck. When working on my farms I have recently had up to 13 tabs loaded with different farms. Any other ideas besides the usual?

The computer operates normally on all my other programs and games.
That is a lot to ask of a computer unless you have about 8GB or more of memory and dual or quad processors...:eek:
Check your settings for Flash and make sure you have the latest version. Try defragging your hard drive. If you have a program for cleaning your computer that will defragment the registry and memory that helps too.
I have noticed that Flash is crashing easier now than in the past. I like to keep my farm open and I have some webcams I like to watch too. If I try to do that with both open Flash will crash on me.

TexasStar
Dec 11 2013, 01:56 PM
That is a lot to ask of a computer unless you have about 8GB or more of memory and dual or quad processors...:eek:
Check your settings for Flash and make sure you have the latest version. Try defragging your hard drive. If you have a program for cleaning your computer that will defragment the registry and memory that helps too.
I have noticed that Flash is crashing easier now than in the past. I like to keep my farm open and I have some webcams I like to watch too. If I try to do that with both open Flash will crash on me.

Thank you. I tune-up and defrag my computer, registry and memory regularly, but did it again earlier just in case. I have the most recent flash version, but I guess my next step might be to try uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox, Waterfox and Safari hoping for some improvement, but all are behaving the same.

I agree I push my computer to the limit, but since everything was fine and now suddenly there is a problem, and because my other games and programs are operating normally, I believe something has changed on Farmtown. I have wondered if it is all the new stuff added to the neighbor bar. I don't know how much extra info is having to be loaded in the background to support this nor how often it is checking to update that info.

Just an observation: The size of the farm(s) being loaded is making no difference in the impact on memory being used. I just tried working one friend's regular facilities. Her farms with facilities are much smaller and I had everything turned off (buildings, animals, etc). It took up almost all of the free memory, so the size of farms does not seem to be a factor.

I appreciate your suggestions.

JW2009
Dec 11 2013, 02:21 PM
Hi, well I sorry you went and defrag your computer, that is the most horrible thing you can do to a computer. I speak of experience and have good knowledge of computers. Unless you are an expert, I would never do that.Thank you. I tune-up and defrag my computer, registry and memory regularly, but did it again earlier just in case. I have the most recent flash version, but I guess my next step might be to try uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox, Waterfox and Safari hoping for some improvement, but all are behaving the same.

I agree I push my computer to the limit, but since everything was fine and now suddenly there is a problem, and because my other games and programs are operating normally, I believe something has changed on Farmtown. I have wondered if it is all the new stuff added to the neighbor bar. I don't know how much extra info is having to be loaded in the background to support this nor how often it is checking to update that info.

I appreciate your suggestions.

TexasStar
Dec 11 2013, 02:35 PM
Hi, well I sorry you went and defrag your computer, that is the most horrible thing you can do to a computer. I speak of experience and have good knowledge of computers. Unless you are an expert, I would never do that.

Thank you. I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I am no expert but have been defragging computers of various types/sizes/brands since the mid 70's with no problems. If the files are seriously fragmented it can really slow processing and defragging can result in drastic improvement. :)

Jean's Farm
Dec 11 2013, 03:21 PM
Hi everyone, as the Train glitch being fixed has been quite an emotive issue we have allowed a little leeway with the posts up to now.

You are still allowed to post post your feedback on the new release both positive and negative, however debates, discussions and disagreements on posted feedback will be removed.

Thanks

If you would like to discuss issues (in a friendly manner) regarding the trains we do have a thread in General Feedback for that , this is the link to the thread .. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492334

Sorry, Tony.....I, for one, was contributing to the debate, discussion, disagreement on the subject. I'll play nice from now on. :)

Rob T
Dec 11 2013, 03:34 PM
Hi, just to remind everyone, please keep this thread on the topic of the new release, any other issues with the game that are not to do with the new release, please post in the appropriate thread in Help & Support

Thankyou

SeaJay
Dec 11 2013, 07:28 PM
What happened to our speedy lil avatars? :( And my tools are requiring maddening amounts of hovering to get them to line up correctly on the harvests.
The darn avatar needs to get the heck out of the way and let me work!!!

KnightRider
Dec 11 2013, 08:33 PM
I just used the farm stats to find my farm with pears on it and it was wonderful to be able to set the filter to all farms and then find the pears and hover the mouse over the pears and it told me which farm they were on. Thank you dev's for the all farms filter on the farm stats.

anglnwhite
Dec 11 2013, 11:22 PM
Thank you again, Devs for another release that improves the game. I applaud (what appears to be) your effort to improve speed and functionality before adding more real estate. The attention you are paying to new players is also welcome, in my opinion. I'd imagine it can be very frustrating trying to play with mega-farmers like me.

I REALLY appreciate being able to move animals in bulk from storage directly to their buildings. I'd like it even more if we could buy multiple animals from the store and move them directly to their sheds from there. The animal moving tool is great, but nothing is more tedious than single-clicking hundreds of animals into their place (except doing it the way we did in the beginning :) ). Perhaps you could also add pig manure to the stats tool?

The increase in oil/crude, chicken, meat and leather production shows that you listen to player feedback. How nice to NOT have to re-scroll through our storage when we leave and go back!

The change in your approach to updates, releases is very noticeable. Nothing wrong with being less predictable. :D Humans have fewer expectations and disappointments that way.

Keep up the good work!

psycho_mommi
Dec 12 2013, 12:25 AM
well, since when can we not send out boosts for our trains??? this is RIDICULOUS!!! :mad:

bluehair
Dec 12 2013, 03:37 AM
just worked out I will need to raise over 33 billlion coins or spend $280ish on FC to get 10 farms 34 X 34

Dutch85
Dec 12 2013, 09:47 AM
I just used the farm stats to find my farm with pears on it and it was wonderful to be able to set the filter to all farms and then find the pears and hover the mouse over the pears and it told me which farm they were on. Thank you dev's for the all farms filter on the farm stats.

Thank you KnightRider! I didn't know that hovering the mouse over a crop would tell me which farm! I am a happier farmer now! :D

TexasStar
Dec 12 2013, 09:53 AM

TY for your note KnightRider. I had not seen the farm filter in the farm stats. I keep a list of farms planting time and maturity time, but will use this to check on maturity for flowers and trees without having to change farms. It is also nice to see how many boxes of produce are mature, growing etc.. Much easier than calculating myself :) Thanks to Dev too!

KnightRider
Dec 12 2013, 11:52 AM
Thank you KnightRider! I didn't know that hovering the mouse over a crop would tell me which farm! I am a happier farmer now! :D

TY for your note KnightRider. I had not seen the farm filter in the farm stats. I keep a list of farms planting time and maturity time, but will use this to check on maturity for flowers and trees without having to change farms. It is also nice to see how many boxes of produce are mature, growing etc.. Much easier than calculating myself :) Thanks to Dev too!

You are both welcome, I found out about hovering the mouse over the crop by accident, I was just moving the mouse and when it got over an item I saw there was writing so I look and found it.

preston_digitation
Dec 12 2013, 03:11 PM
just worked out I will need to raise over 33 billlion coins or spend $280ish on FC to get 10 farms 34 X 34

and all so we can use the farm stats tool. after they tell us the HUGE farms will make it slow loading, and can cause problems. i like my farms the size they are at, i built them that way for a reason.kinda ridiculous, isn't it?? GREED GREED GREED... not a great update SK, at all, you are upsetting some of your long time players, all for the "bottom line"

KnightRider
Dec 12 2013, 03:28 PM
I enjoy the new farm stats, it doesn't bother me that I can't use the filter all products because I don't have my farms at 34x34. I can just go through all of the items I want to look at. This is an extra thing that was put into the game and not something that is needed to play the game so I am just glad that they added something I can use instead of loading each farm to look for what is ready. I don't consider it being greedy either in my opinion. I thought maybe they might bring it out as an FC tools like they said it might be.

ImajeanB
Dec 12 2013, 03:41 PM

Go to Tackle Shop...uncheck the bait boxes and then you should have plenty in your storage.

JW2009
Dec 12 2013, 04:13 PM
Well, I like my farms the size they are, and I will NOT be expending them just to get the stat tool to work, I would have preferred an Option to either have huge farms or make it fc. For example, make it 40-50fc per section.I enjoy the new farm stats, it doesn't bother me that I can't use the filter all products because I don't have my farms at 34x34. I can just go through all of the items I want to look at. This is an extra thing that was put into the game and not something that is needed to play the game so I am just glad that they added something I can use instead of loading each farm to look for what is ready. I don't consider it being greedy either in my opinion. I thought maybe they might bring it out as an FC tools like they said it might be.

Begonia Wildwind
Dec 12 2013, 07:38 PM
Since the last update, strange things are happening!!! When I irrigate my crops the blue rain falls, good so far but the next day go to that farm to harvest crops that should be ready. Guess what have not been irrigated. What is wrong?

This has been happening to me, too! I was beginning to think I was losing my marbles, but I see now that I am not, lol:p

Marjo
Dec 12 2013, 08:29 PM
This has been happening to me, too! I was beginning to think I was losing my marbles, but I see now that I am not, lol:p

LOL and me also thought I was 'forgetting' to do so, but it seems I didn't. I am not crazy it seems...

Well, so far FT or SK,,, no positive back feed from me. Not this time :(
I am playing from the start, and will keep playing, but for me things start to get boring. I loved the new things with dans and guests, a bit of new fun. Lately nothing really new comes. Yes, all that has to do with money. Many glitches have been and only ONE is now fixed: one that has for you to do with money... Do you really think everybody that is touched by the clean up of the train glitch will buy new wagons? Think again!
I won't, and read many other won't... no money....

Clear up the overlapping crops/trees/flowers glitch, and see what will happen..?! :P

I will keep playing, but not putting any money again into the game, sorry!

Leonard 1
Dec 12 2013, 09:32 PM
"We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again."

My account is older then six months. I just tried to send Fc item to a friend and could not. It says I need to buy 25 Farm Cash.

I will not spend a dime on it till the beta is full of glitches.

I already lost one player when slashkey stopped the game on Myspace and never issued a refund on all the monies I have spent.

http://s15.postimg.org/j0r7ri24b/error.jpg

Taz D
Dec 12 2013, 09:56 PM
"We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again."

My account is older then six months. I just tried to send Fc item to a friend and could not. It says I need to buy 25 Farm Cash.

I will not spend a dime on it till the beta is full of glitches.

I already lost one player when slashkey stopped the game on Myspace and never issued a refund on all the monies I have spent.

http://s15.postimg.org/j0r7ri24b/error.jpg

This you will need to contact Support about. The clearing caches will not fix this and they will have to clear it. You can contact them through the link below:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take from a few hours up to a few weeks for them to respond.

earlgray
Dec 12 2013, 11:03 PM
You can't turn on and off things in individual facilities of the same type. If you turn it off in one it turns it off in all.

True, but it would be a huge improvement if it didn't work this way, if you could in fact control production in individual facilities separately. I've asked for this before.

Taz D
Dec 12 2013, 11:08 PM
True, but it would be a huge improvement if it didn't work this way, if you could in fact control production in individual facilities separately. I've asked for this before.
I have too and was told l that it wasn't possible to do that.

KnightRider
Dec 12 2013, 11:17 PM

It would be nice, but it seems like that would be major coding, it seems you would need a separate routine for each facility on each farm instead of a separate routine for just each facility. Before everyone posts that with programming games now doesn't use routines, I am just going by when I programmed using basic programming way back 35 or so years ago you made rountines that worked together with the main program. I don't know how they do programming now, I know it is a lot of hard work.

theperfectnina
Dec 13 2013, 07:57 AM
For once I actually agree with you on this. I have been doing a lot of reading regarding upgrades over the past two years and it was indeed stated that Farm Cash might be need for this option.

The only thing I have a little issue with is when we expand our farms to higher than I think 30x30 it does give a warning about loading issues, this worries me that they have continued to expand even further now to 36x36 and what future issues might be had due to more and more players actually progressing to that level for all farms.

I enjoy the new farm stats, it doesn't bother me that I can't use the filter all products because I don't have my farms at 34x34. I can just go through all of the items I want to look at. This is an extra thing that was put into the game and not something that is needed to play the game so I am just glad that they added something I can use instead of loading each farm to look for what is ready. I don't consider it being greedy either in my opinion. I thought maybe they might bring it out as an FC tools like they said it might be.

Texas Belle
Dec 13 2013, 06:27 PM
OK so much for the trains, now I cannot even send booster request because the frame comes on but the names are not there and when you put a name it does not go anywhere… Is this something new? We can't even send request to boost time on the train? I wish they would make up their mind with the train issue..

preston_digitation
Dec 13 2013, 08:13 PM
OK so much for the trains, now I cannot even send booster request because the frame comes on but the names are not there and when you put a name it does not go anywhere… Is this something new? We can't even send request to boost time on the train? I wish they would make up their mind with the train issue..

a few people i know were having the same issue, TB. try running the memcache cleaner, that helped them.

bayoubes
Dec 13 2013, 10:11 PM
Is anybody else having problems loading the facilities? This is the first time I have this problem, been playing since 2009. I started loading the facilities and loaded half of them, then I loaded the next one, close out, get a blank box, try to hit the X and it won't take. Had to close out, then come back, and the same thing happens. HELP, trying to load. Additional info: I load the old fashion way, +30 button.

Taz D
Dec 13 2013, 10:31 PM
Is anybody else having problems loading the facilities? This is the first time I have this problem, been playing since 2009. I started loading the facilities and loaded half of them, then I loaded the next one, close out, get a blank box, try to hit the X and it won't take. Had to close out, then come back, and the same thing happens. HELP, trying to load. Additional info: I load the old fashion way, +30 button.
Had it happen once today when loading for quest, but not since this morning. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again.

bayoubes
Dec 13 2013, 11:21 PM
Had it happen once today when loading for quest, but not since this morning. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again.

Thanks, it finally started working again, guess the dev were doing little fixing at the time. Guess I need to be a little more patient, huh. I did do all the above, still wasn't working. Thanks Taz.

preston_digitation
Dec 14 2013, 03:22 AM
for about the 1700th time tonight, i have had the same ticket booth 2nd dan degree pop up to share... and yes i have cleared my memcache, flash history, and reg net history b4 posting this here. i know nothing will happen, just lettin someone know.

Qivis
Dec 14 2013, 05:16 AM

For the majority of us it is best that they are the way that already are. Otherwise we'd have to go through and click what we want done every time we add a factory. Just unclick the items you do not want done all the time and then click the All button when you do want them done within the factory itself.

SeaJay
Dec 14 2013, 09:11 AM
Lovin the farm stats option Guys and Gals of Miami!!

JW2009
Dec 14 2013, 11:06 AM
Here is something strange, yesterday I got 7th dan for barley crops, and today I got 7th dan for barley crops again.

SeaJay
Dec 14 2013, 12:04 PM
Here is something strange, yesterday I got 7th dan for barley crops, and today I got 7th dan for barley crops again.

That will happen when it doesn't pop up to post and/or you just make it over the threshold of the amount needed to obtain the next dan/belt

JW2009
Dec 14 2013, 12:27 PM
Yes, but yesterday i posted my 7th dan barley and today i also posted, yesterday, i received over 30,000 crops from friends clicking on it. And today, I have also been able to collect from it in my gift box. It's just weirdThat will happen when it doesn't pop up to post and/or you just make it over the threshold of the amount needed to obtain the next dan/belt

holla
Dec 14 2013, 06:59 PM
Yes, but yesterday i posted my 7th dan barley and today i also posted, yesterday, i received over 30,000 crops from friends clicking on it. And today, I have also been able to collect from it in my gift box. It's just weird

UM....ok so why is this a problem?..yeah its weird but dang, I'd Love it..Many of us would love it...dont queston whats good, they might fix it..lol....yeah i would think that would be an instance where ya dont say anything and move on..IMO.:)

JW2009
Dec 14 2013, 07:50 PM
LOL True, i just wondering if other players experienced the same thing :)UM....ok so why is this a problem?..yeah its weird but dang, I'd Love it..Many of us would love it...dont queston whats good, they might fix it..lol....yeah i would think that would be an instance where ya dont say anything and move on..IMO.:)

docmm6
Dec 14 2013, 08:08 PM
About the trains, I unload and then dispatch then go to boost but the boost button isn't there. I have to reload Farm Town and go back to the farm with the train and open and go to boost and the button then shows up.

Taz D
Dec 14 2013, 08:33 PM
About the trains, I unload and then dispatch then go to boost but the boost button isn't there. I have to reload Farm Town and go back to the farm with the train and open and go to boost and the button then shows up.
I have seen that too, but instead of restarting all I have done is close the train screen and reopen it. Then it is there.

docmm6
Dec 14 2013, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I have seen that too, but instead of restarting all I have done is close the train screen and reopen it. Then it is there.

Taz D
Dec 14 2013, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post

theperfectnina
Dec 14 2013, 09:08 PM
Where has the post gone (below), I think by Taz that had great information for players? I can't find it anywhere?

Taz D
Dec 14 2013, 09:15 PM
Where has the post gone (below), I think by Taz that had great information for players? I can't find it anywhere?

I have no idea where it went as I never saw that and it wasn't me who posted it.
This is the last posted by Raul:

- We just released one possible fix to the farms in the farm selector not being highlighted correctly when you are hired, however we are not sure this fix will cover all the cases. If you still find some instances on which the farms that you were hired for are not the ones that are highlighted, please click the ShowNames in the selector and see if they are highlighted correctly there and report the results on this thread.

theperfectnina
Dec 14 2013, 09:30 PM
Thank you for sharing that, I couldn't remember who posted it in reply to someone, your name just popped into my head as you help heaps of people in the forum lol :)

I have no idea where it went as I never saw that and it wasn't me who posted it.
This is the last posted by Raul:

Taz D
Dec 14 2013, 09:33 PM
Thank you for sharing that, I couldn't remember who posted it in reply to someone, your name just popped into my head as you help heaps of people in the forum lol :)
We try. :) Thanks.

Granny T
Dec 15 2013, 05:53 AM
Where is the "move" button? Thank you.

marymarcel
Dec 15 2013, 06:54 AM
Where is the "move" button? Thank you.

Hi! copied from the new release

If you open any of your animal shed and click in show animals inside you'll see the Move button

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1476193_10201909866260303_1164526227_n.jpg

And if you open your item storage with the filter set to Animals, you'll see the move button there too

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1524721_10201909866860318_854737641_n.jpg

SeaJay
Dec 15 2013, 09:28 AM

They have already turned so many FC decorations into coin decorations that I had already purchased. If I started to add them up it would come up to a lot of FC. But, I'm telling you now, if they were to turn the flags into coin bought items, I would definitely be looking for a full refund as I have very many of them. They are unique and set my farms apart from those who won't drop real cash on such things. If everyone had them and could purchase them with coin, I would be one spurned, angry customer.

StoneFace
Dec 15 2013, 09:50 AM
They have already turned so many FC decorations into coin decorations that I had already purchased. If I started to add them up it would come up to a lot of FC. But, I'm telling you now, if they were to turn the flags into coin bought items, I would definitely be looking for a full refund as I have very many of them. They are unique and set my farms apart from those who won't drop real cash on such things. If everyone had them and could purchase them with coin, I would be one spurned, angry customer.

I agree a little with you. I have a number of USA Flags, and a couple of Italian Flags.

When they first "intended" to release flags for coin, I had a plan to get them all for outside an "embassy" setting and for my FlimFlamFilms farm. But they decided that they could not do it for whatever reason(s).

If that changes, and they release them, hopefully they will still "wave" at me. But I won't expect any FC back.

Farmer_Susan
Dec 15 2013, 10:19 AM
First, ENORMOUS kudos for the increased speed we have now. The game runs incredibly fast - which makes it even more of a joy to play. Also love the bulk "move" of animals from storage to their building on the farm. Perfect. : )

Some suggestions:

1. The train boost - I'm guessing that others have already reported that the "Boost" feature doesn't appear when you first unload/reload the train. If not, there 'tis.

2. Selecting neighbors to boost train - I really DON'T like the new way of selecting neighbors to boost the train. It's MUCH slower having to do them one at a time instead of using the checkboxes. I timed it today - took me 4 minutes to select 50 neighbors. Used to be able to do it in less than a minute. Also, I have lots of neighbors and 3 trains. I like to alternate so I send Boosts to all neighbors eventually. With the new format, it's difficult to get a visual sense of which neighbors I've sent to recently and which I haven't. When we were able to view more neighbors at once, it was easier. Also, is there ANY way to permanently remove people from this list? I have many people who once played FT and now don't - including one person who has died. I can remove them from my neighbor list but they still show up in train boost and gifting lists. I've always wished we could have more control over this list but it's an even bigger problem now that it takes so long to load the boost list page. Scrolling through players that no longer play and waiting for subsequent players to load gets annoying.

3. Last but not least: I LOVE the new Christmas Train Railroad! The problem is that I keep wanting to put things in the middle and they end up being run over by the back train track. Can the stacking order on that be fixed similar to how the tree rings are working?

I think that's it for now. I'll be back if I remember more stuff.

Taz D
Dec 15 2013, 10:52 AM
2. Selecting neighbors to boost train - I really DON'T like the new way of selecting neighbors to boost the train. It's MUCH slower having to do them one at a time instead of using the checkboxes. I timed it today - took me 4 minutes to select 50 neighbors. Used to be able to do it in less than a minute. Also, I have lots of neighbors and 3 trains. I like to alternate so I send Boosts to all neighbors eventually. With the new format, it's difficult to get a visual sense of which neighbors I've sent to recently and which I haven't. When we were able to view more neighbors at once, it was easier. Also, is there ANY way to permanently remove people from this list? I have many people who once played FT and now don't - including one person who has died. I can remove them from my neighbor list but they still show up in train boost and gifting lists. I've always wished we could have more control over this list but it's an even bigger problem now that it takes so long to load the boost list page. Scrolling through players that no longer play and waiting for subsequent players to load gets annoying.
This was a Facebook change for all the games. Nothing was done on this by Farm Town.
For people that no long play the only thing that can be done is for you to unfriend them or if you don't want to do that they would need to remove Farm Town from their apps in Facebook. Those are the only ways they will drop off that list.

artisanrox
Dec 16 2013, 08:46 AM
This was a Facebook change for all the games. Nothing was done on this by Farm Town.
For people that no long play the only thing that can be done is for you to unfriend them or if you don't want to do that they would need to remove Farm Town from their apps in Facebook. Those are the only ways they will drop off that list.

Facebook's motto is: "Let's take the dumbest idea from the shareholder/exec board meeting and do that."

Jean's Farm
Dec 16 2013, 07:48 PM
If this has been answered sorry....I don't have time right now to look.

I just realized my storage does NOT give me a total of the item.....just a coin total. When did this happen?? I really would like to see how much I have not the coin amount.

KnightRider
Dec 16 2013, 08:14 PM
If this has been answered sorry....I don't have time right now to look.

I just realized my storage does NOT give me a total of the item.....just a coin total. When did this happen?? I really would like to see how much I have not the coin amount.

Have you tried to use a different browser? I think I heard that when someone used another browser that one browser was the same way as yours and another browser it showed the normal way, but I just don't remember where or who made that post.

Jean's Farm
Dec 16 2013, 08:28 PM
Have you tried to use a different browser? I think I heard that when someone used another browser that one browser was the same way as yours and another browser it showed the normal way, but I just don't remember where or who made that post.

Thanks but I'm happy with chrome. I may try cleaning my cache and see what happens.

I found it under help and support. Taz said to clear your memcache and then your browser cache and I did that and have my totals back. :D :D

KnightRider
Dec 16 2013, 08:45 PM
Thanks but I'm happy with chrome. I may try cleaning my cache and see what happens.

Have you tried to clear the Farm Town memcache. The memcache is different than your computers cache, this is Farm Town’s cache on their server, sometimes the cache on their server gets bad data or data that doesn't let new data be stored and needs to be cleared. To clear the FT memcache, click on the blue Click Here that is shown in my signature line and you will see a list saying unsetting, this is normal, once the page loads it is done and all you need to do is close that page and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache, cookies, and history and close it. Then sign back in and you are ready to go. I use chrome all the time and it works good, maybe check for an upgrade on chrome, even though it says auto some times it isn't or maybe it downloaded a bad update. I use chrome and don't experience that problem.

KnightRider
Dec 16 2013, 10:04 PM
I just noticed that you can move all of your animals from the shed to storage in a couple of clicks, thank you for that so much, I knew you could move them from storage to the shed, but not from the shed to storage, I saw the picture that I believe it was Mary posted but it didn't sink in until I wanted to empty and move a shed.

Jean's Farm
Dec 16 2013, 10:27 PM
Have you tried to clear the Farm Town memcache. The memcache is different than your computers cache, this is Farm Town’s cache on their server, sometimes the cache on their server gets bad data or data that doesn't let new data be stored and needs to be cleared. To clear the FT memcache, click on the blue Click Here that is shown in my signature line and you will see a list saying unsetting, this is normal, once the page loads it is done and all you need to do is close that page and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache, cookies, and history and close it. Then sign back in and you are ready to go. I use chrome all the time and it works good, maybe check for an upgrade on chrome, even though it says auto some times it isn't or maybe it downloaded a bad update. I use chrome and don't experience that problem.

I found this in the forum and did that and my totals are back now!!! Thank you!!!!

KnightRider
Dec 16 2013, 10:32 PM
I found this in the forum and did that and my totals are back now!!! Thank you!!!!

Your welcome, glad your totals are back.

Lee Ann
Dec 17 2013, 01:22 AM
I have not had a problem with boosting my trains , but have noticed if I am in full screen view so I can see the bigger farms I have to go out of full screen to see the boost request form ,

Taz D
Dec 17 2013, 09:00 AM
I have not had a problem with boosting my trains , but have noticed if I am in full screen view so I can see the bigger farms I have to go out of full screen to see the boost request form ,
That is true for any pop up screen where you have to interact with it. There is a limitation on what Flash can handle in full screen.

max_river
Dec 17 2013, 04:12 PM
just sitting here on my farm looking for those new levels i guess it is going to be closer to 3 weeks

Aussie Rae
Dec 17 2013, 04:49 PM
just sitting here on my farm looking for those new levels i guess it is going to be closer to 3 weeks

haha, its only been 2 weeks since the last update, we usually have to wait at least 4 weeks till the new one but due to Christmas we may have to wait until the new year...not to worry, there is plenty to do in ft in the meantime....takes me around 6 hours a day to do my farming!!! thats if I do it all myself...if I try to get helpers...it can take up to 10 hrs.....:)

max_river
Dec 17 2013, 05:55 PM
haha, its only been 2 weeks since the last update, we usually have to wait at least 4 weeks till the new one but due to Christmas we may have to wait until the new year...not to worry, there is plenty to do in ft in the meantime....takes me around 6 hours a day to do my farming!!! thats if I do it all myself...if I try to get helpers...it can take up to 10 hrs.....:)

your so right there is all ways something to do on our farms.but dev did say there would be new level comming 2 to 3 weeks

rab124
Dec 17 2013, 07:37 PM

I am experiencing this same thing while working my facilities, but it can also happen on the second or third facility I choose. Sometimes, the accompanying script comes up after a long period of time, but often if I click on the closing X, it does nothing.
In addition, as I am moving facilites to storage, the second automatically switches to a different facility. Using Google Chrome, and currently logged in on WF4. Have tried clearing cache and memcache, several times

preston_digitation
Dec 17 2013, 09:15 PM
your so right there is all ways something to do on our farms.but dev did say there would be new level comming 2 to 3 weeks

they are on FT time, which means "soon" could be a month... 2-3 weeks, might be 2 months...

preston_digitation
Dec 18 2013, 12:24 AM
no bonus going into my gift box tonight after some one sends the dan... lost out on idk how many 2347 mushrooms, and YES I HAVE CLEARED MEMCACHE FIRST....

JW2009
Dec 18 2013, 07:41 AM
max-river is referring to this new release stating new levels 2-3 weeks, and today only makes it 2 weeks, so i am sure withen this week we will see them (hopefully) Thank You & Happy Farming™haha, its only been 2 weeks since the last update, we usually have to wait at least 4 weeks till the new one but due to Christmas we may have to wait until the new year...not to worry, there is plenty to do in ft in the meantime....takes me around 6 hours a day to do my farming!!! thats if I do it all myself...if I try to get helpers...it can take up to 10 hrs.....:)

StoneFace
Dec 18 2013, 08:10 AM
max-river is referring to this new release stating new levels 2-3 weeks, and today only makes it 2 weeks, so i am sure withen this week we will see them (hopefully) Thank You & Happy Farming™

I anticipate a Christmas Release Special.

Farm Coal in every stocking. !!

Qivis
Dec 18 2013, 08:58 AM

Sometimes the things they tell us are coming arrive on the first estimated day, but not until the evening. It's still morning as of now, so we still need to wait for the NEW LEVELS that were expected to take 2 to 3 weeks too. :D

Santmyer
Dec 18 2013, 12:55 PM

Here is a hint: never and I mean EVER look at or get excited about any of the announcements of coming soon. I have been enjoy the "game" so much more since I stopped waiting for the couldas, shouldas, wouldas. I do wish the devs would save themselves hassles by not dangling promises that they can't deliver, then wonder why their forums are full of complaints. Just DON'T announce anything. I like being surprise by the already haves instead of the off in the future possibilities.

Qivis
Dec 18 2013, 01:52 PM

It could be, but also the update dated December 4 did not come online until late afternoon / early evening. So even if the new levels arrive in exactly 2 weeks they have a few hours until then. It's sort of like reading music - the end of the last beat is the beginning of the next measure. 2 weeks is not until the beginning of the third week.

Aussie Rae
Dec 18 2013, 10:46 PM
max-river is referring to this new release stating new levels 2-3 weeks, and today only makes it 2 weeks, so i am sure withen this week we will see them (hopefully) Thank You & Happy Farming™

lets hope so, we could all do with a little xmas present from slashkey at this time of year, :)

JW2009
Dec 19 2013, 05:44 AM
Yup, I agree and what's weird, I was just telling my girl friend the exact same thing last night :)Here is a hint: never and I mean EVER look at or get excited about any of the announcements of coming soon. I have been enjoy the "game" so much more since I stopped waiting for the couldas, shouldas, wouldas. I do wish the devs would save themselves hassles by not dangling promises that they can't deliver, then wonder why their forums are full of complaints. Just DON'T announce anything. I like being surprise by the already haves instead of the off in the future possibilities.

james_a_thompson
Dec 19 2013, 07:33 AM
Hi guys, TYVM for keeping the game interesting and always expanding. I've been playing since the beginning and would like to see, perhaps, some anniversary awards/rewards added. It is also the holiday season and I would be more than happy to buy extra FT Cash, if it was on SALE! Please think about it. R/ Jimmie All Tools

KnightRider
Dec 19 2013, 02:18 PM
Hi guys, TYVM for keeping the game interesting and always expanding. I've been playing since the beginning and would like to see, perhaps, some anniversary awards/rewards added. It is also the holiday season and I would be more than happy to buy extra FT Cash, if it was on SALE! Please think about it. R/ Jimmie All Tools

About the awards it would be better if you would put a post in the suggestion section so the dev's could see it better, you can't add a new thread in the suggestion section so you just post in a thread that is close to what you are suggesting, if you can't find one close then you can post in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

On the sale of FC I think I have heard that Facebook handles the purchasing of FC.

bayoubes
Dec 19 2013, 10:49 PM
Are the Devs aware that the link for "Farm Town Wall Request" has been messed up by Facebook? I had it bookmark, but now it bring up all game request instead of just FT. I went to the link on FT but it does the same thing. I hope it will be fixed. I am sure FT will have to talk to FB to fix it.

Taz D
Dec 19 2013, 10:55 PM
Are the Devs aware that the link for "Farm Town Wall Request" has been messed up by Facebook? I had it bookmark, but now it bring up all game request instead of just FT. I went to the link on FT but it does the same thing. I hope it will be fixed. I am sure FT will have to talk to FB to fix it.
Yes they are aware. We have a thread in the Help and Support about it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584706
It is not just Farm Town.

theperfectnina
Dec 20 2013, 12:04 AM
I have a question for Tony D or Taz only, seeing that the train 'fix' has been done how is it possible that the same person is sending me 2 boosts from a duplicate Turbo and they both work?? This is not to cause problems but for me to understand what is going on and what works now and doesn't ? Please see pic, I have removed first name for privacy.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15634&pictureid=41614

Taz D
Dec 20 2013, 12:16 AM
I have a question for Tony D or Taz only, seeing that the train 'fix' has been done how is it possible that the same person is sending me 2 boosts from a duplicate Turbo and they both work?? This is not to cause problems but for me to understand what is going on and what works now and doesn't ? Please see pic, I have removed first name for privacy.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15634&pictureid=41614
You will have to ask Holmes.

theperfectnina
Dec 20 2013, 12:22 AM
I know how this was done but my question is - Wasn't that what the 'fix' was for, to put a stop to that?? So how is it still being done, if the 'fix' fixed that? lol

You will have to ask Holmes.

Taz D
Dec 20 2013, 12:36 AM
I know how this was done but my question is - Wasn't that what the 'fix' was for, to put a stop to that?? So how is it still being done, if the 'fix' fixed that? lol
The fix was to prevent using multiple engines with one set of cars. For example putting a group of cars together and an engine on each end. We can still have at least 5 trains dispatched and boosts sent out for them as long as they are on separate strings of cars per engine.

theperfectnina
Dec 20 2013, 01:01 AM
I realise that, thanks

So another question, I thought we were only allowed 1 of each train to be dispatched and boosted at the same time???

The fix was to prevent using multiple engines with one set of cars. For example putting a group of cars together and an engine on each end. We can still have at least 5 trains dispatched and boosts sent out for them as long as they are on separate strings of cars per engine.

LoreneC
Dec 20 2013, 10:30 AM
Please leave the snowy hills and mountains in the store after the Holidays.

Thank you!

Taz D
Dec 20 2013, 02:00 PM
Please leave the snowy hills and mountains in the store after the Holidays.

Thank you!
The snowy hills and mountains are in the Winter tab of the store and that stays after the holidays already.

Nettie (Q)
Dec 20 2013, 04:18 PM
New levels are out - yay - and very many thanks for the 2FC per level :)

TexasQuilter
Dec 20 2013, 04:22 PM
This is great news___the 2 FC per level is a very nice surprise. A nifty gifty !! Gotta love this game---it's the best !! Thank you, developers, for all you do for us farmers !!

servocrow
Dec 20 2013, 04:23 PM
Yes! Thanks for the Christmas Gift!! Maybe I can scrounge up enough cash to get the 10 x 10's!!

((HOLIDAY HUGS EVERYONE!!))

bruhelmboldt
Dec 20 2013, 04:23 PM
Joyous Yuletide to all! Double points!!!

Orx
Dec 20 2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the new levels and the 2fc per level a nice Christmas present. Merry Christmas to you all

cbabyorchid
Dec 20 2013, 04:34 PM
Thank you, love the 2 farmcash.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1348194810&farm_ix=15

HelenJS22
Dec 20 2013, 04:35 PM
http://weather.blogs.foxnews.com/files/2008/03/snoopydance.gif
WOW - Just found my double farm cash for Christmas - THANK YOU !!!!!!!

... and Happy Christmas to you Raul and all of your team.

Taz D
Dec 20 2013, 04:36 PM
Than you Raul for the extra FC and new levels. Merry Christmas to you, the rest of the staff at Slashkey and all of the farmers! :)

Petuniaflower
Dec 20 2013, 04:36 PM
Thank you Raul now with 50 you can buy something :D

Valntyn
Dec 20 2013, 04:41 PM
Thank you for all you do Dev's. The extra farm cash for higher levels is a nice thing. I've been with you since the harvest/plow/plant one plot at a time, and the glitches oh my the glitches. You guys are doing great

dorissau
Dec 20 2013, 04:53 PM
wow... FIFTY FARM CASH!!! What a great Christmas present! Thank you!

Berle
Dec 20 2013, 04:54 PM
Thank you so much for the Christmas present.

marymarcel
Dec 20 2013, 04:58 PM
WOW!!! What a big surprise!!! thank you so much for the levels and the double farmcash!! Merry Christmas to you, all the team and all the farmers!!!