PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 14th, 2015

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Feb 14 2015, 01:45 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on March 7th, 1:30AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610250)

1. Valentine Items released 3 weeks ago

2. New Decorations: 2 different types of elevated train bridges, Concrete Train Bridge and Wooden Train Bridge. A new smaller Icy Mountain. The big Glacier and the Roof Snow Patches are back in the winter category.

3. Send Gift Page Update: Old gifts that were decoration only were moved to the Store, this includes all Farming People, 3 Tuscan Trees, the Rooster and the Gray Rabbit.

4. Next 5 expansions for Farm 25: See prices below:

24x24 - 9000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 9500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 10000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 10500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 11000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

5. Show Tools and Facilities Preferences: You can now hide all the Tools in your farm. You can also hide all the Buildings and Facilities separate, meaning you can hide all the decorative Buildings without hiding your Facilities.

6. Open a facility from inside the Quest Manager: When there is a quest step that requires to complete a product in a facility, you can now open that facility clicking the 'Open' button and start your productions without having to close the Quest Manager.

7. Transplanter 4x4 and 8x8: This is a new tool to move trees and flowers in bulk, it works similar to the Edit Hands but moving multiple plants at once. When selected you can choose any of the following options:

a) Move specific flowers or trees: If you put your mouse over a Red Rose, only Red Roses inside the tool area will be moved

b) Move all flowers or trees: If you put your mouse over a Red Rose, all flowers inside the tool area will be moved. If you put your mouse over a Pine Tree, all trees inside the tool area will be moved. It doesn't matter which specific flower or tree was selected.

c) Move all flowers and trees: If you put your mouse over a Red Rose, all flowers and trees inside the tool area will be moved. It doesn't matter if you selected a flower or a tree.

Note: Currently the Transplanter only implement option c), so there is no menu and no extra clicks when you select the tool, however we plan to release option a) and b) on the next release. It will be an extra click every time you select the tool, but we think the extra value the tool will provide will be worth it, please let us know if you think this is not the case.

To buy Transplanters you also have to own the equivalent Planters. For example, to buy the Transplanter 8 x 8 you need to own the Transplanter 4 x 4 and the Planter 8 x 8, similar to the way combines work.

8. Other Improvements (some launched a while ago):

- Improved backend operations so players experience less timeouts and slowness with servers during and after new releases.
- Added a link to the 'Facebook Game Cards' help page in the 'Buy Cash' tab for those who want to use Game Cards in our game
- Bug Fix: The top Quest Info icon now reflects accurate information without requiring you to open the Quest Managers first.
- Bug Fix: When purchasing products from others in Cooperative Quests, the products were not reflected immediately in the harvest storage, a reload of the game was required.
- Bug Fix: This one has been going on for a while, but we have now confirmed that the 'Store All' operation is not generating anymore XLINK or Timeout errors.
- Bug Fix: Users opening multiple facilities manually in the same session were experiencing a gradual increase in slowness
- Bug Fix: In the Quest Manager, occasionally a 'Check again in a minute' message was incorrectly shown when clicking on the 'Claim FarmCash' button and more than 7 days have passed from the last collection
- Bug Fix: The 'Buy Cash' and 'Earn Cash' tabs were hidden for French users in most browsers.
- Bug Fix: Sometimes recently completed quests did not appear on the quest chart

9. Ice Rink Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Ice Rink Supplies.

Figure Skates
Skate Guards
Hockey Stick
Hockey Goal
Ice Resurfacer
Snow Pusher
Refrigeration Pipes
Spray Boom

10. Pet Accessories Factory (Coins): Produces Pet Accessories.

Cat Bowl
Cat Bed
Dog Apparel
Dog Toy
Pet Lint Roller
Aquarium Decor
Bird Cage
Edible Shack

All these products can be used to stock the Pet Shop that was already in the game.

11. Reading Accessories Factory (Coins): Produces Reading Accessories.

Tablet Holder
Page Nibs
Reading Magnifier
Cookbook Holder
Book Weight
Book Ends
Reading Support Pillow
Reading Pen

On the next release you will be able to Load these products on the Bookstore and likely a Library (new).

12. Ice Rink (FC): Provides Ice Skate and Winter Sports Services and can be stocked with products from the Ice Rink Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - February 17th, 3:30AM EST

- The tooltip containing the facility name is now showing again on the Regular and Cooperative quests steps. On the next release the Open button will be shown on the last step of the Coop quests as well.
- The 'Open' button now works on products requiring the Oil Pump and the Semi Trailer Truck
- If a quest step requires flour, it will show whatever Windmill you own on the quest step, for example, if you only own Stone Windmills, it will show the Stone Windmill image on the step and will open the Stone Windmill when you click the open button.
- The message "Updating Facility Ownership" should not show when you are opening your neighbours quest managers.

Post Release Info - February 19th, 2:20AM EST

- Released the Reading Accessories Factory
- Released the Transplanters 4x4 and 8x8. Please see the post above for additional details.

Post Release Info - February 19th, 4:00PM EST

- Valentine items are back so you can keep using them for this month Valentine contest.

Post Release Info - February 24th, 3:40PM EST

- We just released a workaround for the facebook change that broke the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link, however we are not sure yet if this will be the final workaround, as some people may see fewer post than before.

Post Release Info - March 2nd, 4:10PM EST

- Removed the "Multi" button from flowers in the Harvest Storage window, this button was never supposed to appear on that window, otherwise the new planted flowers would have cost nothing. This feature is only intended for the Store, Item Storage and Gift Box.
- Released 7 new St Patricks items and last year St Patricks and Easter items. Sometime next week we will be releasing new Easter items.

Post Release Info - March 7th, 1:30AM EST

- Bug Fix: You can now send back St. Patricks Wreath as gift to your friends
- 14 new Easter items, 2 in the gift page and 12 in the Store

Known Issues

- None

Lance75231
Feb 14 2015, 01:47 AM
thanks for the update cant wait to read about them

AussieGecko
Feb 14 2015, 01:50 AM
yippee yahoo . . . . can't wait to see it roll out!

auntsusie59
Feb 14 2015, 01:56 AM
I am so excited, nice Valentines gift can't wait to see what it all is!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AussieGecko
Feb 14 2015, 02:01 AM
The link to the facility in the Quest box is a fantastic time saver. Thank you!!!

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 14 2015, 02:02 AM
Thank you for the update! No problems to report so far. Love the pet accessories factory also. I'm off to plant Birch Trees.

LazyMare
Feb 14 2015, 02:08 AM
Loving that quest step facilities open direct from quest manager and the new pet accessories factory
Thank You

Aussie Rae
Feb 14 2015, 02:57 AM
just noticed that since this update, the last step in co-op quests is not showing the name of the facility.. it used to...when hovering over it with the cursor.. it is still working for the brown quests, must just be a glitch which I am sure the devs will sort out soon for us, :)

Thank you devs, just logged on this morning, I had to find the final facilities in 2 quests I had waiting for the final step to be started by opening my facility manager and scrolling, (good thing I could remember what they actually were, lol) and once the item was started, the name of that facility has suddenly appeared on the quest. Then the new quest I opened this morning is working correctly with the name of the final step facility appearing, :) Thank You, :) I knew you would fix things.. xx

peekachoo
Feb 14 2015, 03:01 AM
Wow, you sneaked this update in, thanks !

Just one problem I noticed, the drop down thingy with the spanner, I can't hide the buildings, even though I unclicked it, thought you'd like to know.

anotherfarmer
Feb 14 2015, 03:13 AM

Just one problem I noticed, the drop down thingy with the spanner, I can't hide the buildings, even though I unclicked it, thought you'd like to know.

I thought same thing but then realized menu changed - now got buildings and facilities ;)

farm town addiction
Feb 14 2015, 03:13 AM
I am having the same problem with the co-op quests... trying to guess which facility I need to load as it is not saying ... thanks for the update though.. sure it will all be great..

boduke66
Feb 14 2015, 03:19 AM
3 new facilties two of them farmcash,one in coins
1.Ice rink supplies factory(produces ice rink supplies cost 32 farmcash)
2. Ice rink (provides ice skate and winter sports Services cost 30 farmcash)
3.pet accessories factory (produces pet accessories cost 2,600,000 coins
checking to see what else is new

iceberg
Feb 14 2015, 03:21 AM
My quest Dose Not tell me what Facility to go to, to start off my quest.

iceberg
Feb 14 2015, 03:22 AM
[QUOTE=farm town addiction;5929686]I am having the same problem with the co-op quests... trying to guess which facility I need to load as it is not saying ... thanks for the update though.. sure it will all be great..[/QUOTE Yes Exactly spot on me to

boduke66
Feb 14 2015, 03:33 AM
noticed something under preferences says show tools,does anybody know if thats new,and if it is what does that mean,never noticed it before this new update.

maggiel29
Feb 14 2015, 03:34 AM
The link to the facility in the Quest box is a fantastic time saver. Thank you!!!

I second that - I just went into my quests and was over the moon to see a link to each facility. Im getting on a bit and I often forget which facility I need by the time I get to the Fac Mgr - :D :D

Going off hunting for the rest now - but this is truly brilliant

maggiel29
Feb 14 2015, 03:36 AM

I thought that then I realised that all my buildings were in fact facilities and there is a seperate check box for them :)

brenda steele
Feb 14 2015, 03:44 AM
I have suggested several times over the last couple of years that there is an option to just show and fill all the non workable facilities like the fisheries, bee farms, oil pumps and mines, quite often i want to restock these but not all the facilities and have to go through doing them all one at a time, can you look into if this can be made possible please

brenda steele
Feb 14 2015, 03:46 AM
well i just realized that it doesnt say the name of the facility but it does say open click on that and it takes you to the facility so you can load it from the quest without having to leave the quest to open your facilities

Queen.of.Clutter
Feb 14 2015, 03:47 AM
When I went to my neighbor bar, to 'show Co-op quests' - I noticed the pop-up stating "Updating Facility Ownership" ... what exactly is that ?? Was never there before ... just wondering what it ACTUALLY means....

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 14 2015, 03:51 AM
I too have noticed the problem in the co-op quest. In the final step, the name of the facility does not show up.

mirwin
Feb 14 2015, 04:04 AM
Thanks for all the new toys. I am a bit disappointed that the gift box capacity hasn't been increased. It would be a big help for those who have purchased the green gifting machine.

boduke66
Feb 14 2015, 04:05 AM
3. Send Gift Page Update: Old gifts that were decoration only were moved to the Store, this includes all Farming People, 3 Tuscan Trees, the Roster and the Gray Rabbit.
Shouldnt that be rooster,just wondering.

Serenity Dilsworth
Feb 14 2015, 04:16 AM
Thanks so much! Appears to be a little bug though ... I can not see my buildings now. I have tried unchecking and rechecking the the box to either see or hide buildings and even tried logging out and coming back in again. Those two small things didn't work. I was able to purchase the new facilities and get them started up though. Thanks for keeping us entertained, I'm off to go ice skating now. LOL

Serenity Dilsworth

peekachoo
Feb 14 2015, 04:20 AM
I thought same thing but then realized menu changed - now got buildings and facilities ;)

Ha haaaaa, serves me right for looking at it when I was only half awake !

Now that I'm on my 2nd cup of tea of the day I can see what you mean Anotherfarmer, thanks for that :D

Serenity Dilsworth
Feb 14 2015, 04:21 AM
Well slap me silly. Yes, absolutely right! Thanks so much!!

Serenity Dilsworth

peekachoo
I thought that then I realised that all my buildings were in fact facilities and there is a seperate check box for them :)

Yep...seen it now Maggie, thanks !

crafty chris
thanks raul & co you know how to keep an old gal happy :D as others have pointed out there is the small problem of the coop quest last post not showing what facility/service is needed

again many thanks :)

anotherfarmer
Feb 14 2015, 04:33 AM
Ha haaaaa, serves me right for looking at it when I was only half awake !

Now that I'm on my 2nd cup of tea of the day I can see what you mean Anotherfarmer, thanks for that :D

lol...... thats ok you did good after just 2 cups...... lol ;)

AthenaRose
Feb 14 2015, 04:51 AM
Thanks so much! Appears to be a little bug though ... I can not see my buildings now. I have tried unchecking and rechecking the the box to either see or hide buildings and even tried logging out and coming back in again. Those two small things didn't work. I was able to purchase the new facilities and get them started up though. Thanks for keeping us entertained, I'm off to go ice skating now. LOL

Serenity Dilsworth

I have exactly the same problem - I won't be purchasing the new ones until I can see them on the farm.

amanda1955
Feb 14 2015, 04:53 AM
thanks for the updates so glad you hear what we ask for ty

WendyP57
Feb 14 2015, 04:55 AM
Thanks for the update, I went to check my regular quest and got a nice surprise when I saw it showing a link to the factory I need to go to, then I realised there had been an update and got busy looking for all the other things :)

FarmerMcLashwood
Feb 14 2015, 05:02 AM
Another bug report. Just tried to load my facilities using the Start All button and it has only started a few. majority of facilities remain empty. Far too many facilities not started to list.

I ran the memcache and its now working. :-)

carolann43
Feb 14 2015, 05:32 AM
Why can't I hide buildings anymore?

anotherfarmer
Feb 14 2015, 05:58 AM

answer is above :)

Tiger
Feb 14 2015, 06:11 AM

Hi, you can, there are new options in settings, one for buildings (decorative) the other for facilities. Choose the settings you want.

~Pauline~
Feb 14 2015, 06:17 AM
thankyou so much :)

barbaraelwart
Feb 14 2015, 06:50 AM
Thank you for the update.

The link to facility in Quests is brilliant, saves so much time :D

nannyfinder55
Feb 14 2015, 07:03 AM
Pls fix my dairy fac when I press start all, some of the items I have to manually do. Also may I suggest a tax fac. my husband does taxes for H&R Block and noticed no tax fac. ty Jerry Bass

Dutch85
Feb 14 2015, 07:04 AM
Awesome update Raul! What a surprise when I logged in this morning! I love it all! Thank you for all you do to make this game so much fun!

emtallie
Feb 14 2015, 07:12 AM
I could not open my oil field pump from the quest manager it said I needed to have and oil pump on my farm to open it and I have one on almost every farm so I went to a farm that had an oil pump opened quest manager and it still would not allow me to access the oil pump from the quest manager. Just thought you would like to know

macwinter
Feb 14 2015, 07:23 AM
Have to agree with everyone else ... Awesome update ... thank you

macwinter
Feb 14 2015, 07:31 AM
Double post yay...I cannot load my semi says I need to have one on the farm...went to the farm that I have a semi on and still nothing? Also when I open the facility from the quests I can not hit start all, have to start product needed first before I can hit start all. Overall great update.

louisg17
Feb 14 2015, 07:44 AM
Quest updates are great!!!

mocha96
Feb 14 2015, 07:49 AM
Thank you for the new stuff but can we have a new fishing boat that fishes several lakes/sea coasts at one time just like the tree shaker and flower harvester. Many people have layered fishing including me. Have asked for this for months and nothing gets done with it. So very disappointed that you want good suggestions for FT but nothing happens.

Tiger
Feb 14 2015, 07:51 AM
Thank you for the new stuff but can we have a new fishing boat that fishes several lakes/sea coasts at one time just like the tree shaker and flower harvester. Many people have layered fishing including me. Have asked for this for months and nothing gets done with it. So very disappointed that you want good suggestions for FT but nothing happens.

Hi,

Please place suggestions for the game in the correct area of the forum. For Suggestions for the game Click HERE (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2) to go there.

Thank you

mocha96
Feb 14 2015, 07:59 AM
I have sent this suggestion in to the Forum and to support for the last 9 months and nothing happens. So very disappointed in FT.

dorissau
Feb 14 2015, 08:11 AM

I agree... a stroke of genius!!! yippee ty

Lara
Feb 14 2015, 08:16 AM
How great is it to be able to open the facilities from the quest manager. Woohoooooooo Thank you thank you thank you

Farmer_Susan
Feb 14 2015, 08:17 AM
Love the new stuff! Especially like the ability to open the facility you need right from the quest window. Two suggestions:

Say I've got a quest that needs yellow ink and red ink. I would expect to be able to open one ink facility within the quest window and start some yellow ink and some red ink in that one facility but it doesn't work that way. Right now, we have to open the ink facility twice within the quest window to get both colors of ink. Can this be tweaked so we only have to open it once?
Can this feature be added to Cooperative Quests? It really makes life easier. Or at least it makes doing the quests easier. ;)

Thanks for the update. Great Valentine's Day surprise!

Johnny Popper
Feb 14 2015, 08:29 AM
Opening the fac from within the Quest Manager is a fantastic improvement. Been wishing for that much needed feature for ages. Thanks!!

MichHotRod
Feb 14 2015, 08:37 AM
What a Nice Valentines present

maggiel29
Feb 14 2015, 08:37 AM
Love the new train bridges/elevated tracks and I shall say it again because I REALLY love being able to go to the facility from the Quest menu

maggiel29
Feb 14 2015, 08:44 AM
Just noticed the mouse over in the final box for the Co op quests no longer shows what facility you need

juno12065@aol.com
Feb 14 2015, 08:46 AM
What a nice Valentines gift thank you!!!!!

Tiger
Feb 14 2015, 08:47 AM
Just noticed the mouse over in the final box for the Co op quests no longer shows what facility you need

Hi maggiel29,

The developers are aware of this. Hopefully they will change it.

maggiel29
Feb 14 2015, 08:56 AM
Hi maggiel29,

The developers are aware of this. Hopefully they will change it.

Thanks Tiger I just read back and realised I was repeating what everyone else has posted. Just came to edit the post and apologise - but thank you :)

annthewhofan
Feb 14 2015, 08:57 AM
that's great now only thing now is a tool to move fields so don't have to delete them ;):cool:

Momma Woods
Feb 14 2015, 09:12 AM
Thanks Raul for the fabulous update. I could not open last fac in co-op from inside the Quest.

Anne.Paul1
Feb 14 2015, 09:23 AM
Thank you very much for a wonderful game. I have never played one game for so long a period. You and your crew continue to make the game interesting, easy to play and challenging all at the same time!

gffarmer
Feb 14 2015, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the update!

Auron1
Feb 14 2015, 10:03 AM
Thanks so much for all the hard work! Love FarmTown!

Starstruck Farms
Feb 14 2015, 10:08 AM
I want to purchase the raised train bridges but cannot figure how to connect them to the tracks on the ground without it looking odd. Help?

Texas Belle
Feb 14 2015, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the update, will have to try all the bug fixes.. still waiting for the one click to harvest all trees and flowers in one farm, that would save so much time... thanks again..

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Feb 14 2015, 10:16 AM
Raul, I do believe you have outdone yourself!! Thanks for everything but especially the ability to open a facility from inside a quest!! Going to go try it now!! Thank you again for all the goodies; and, thank you Moderators for all the kind help you give us!!

Taz D
Feb 14 2015, 10:18 AM
I want to purchase the raised train bridges but cannot figure how to connect them to the tracks on the ground without it looking odd. Help?
Hi Starstruck,
I haven't tried them yet, but it will have to be an offset that makes it look like they are connected. Just have to play with them to see how it works best.

PK...
Feb 14 2015, 10:21 AM
Love, love, love the accessing facility through the quest, but somehow, when giving us that goodie, we lost the name of the facility needed to finish the Co-op quests... Unless you recognize the building, you have to Google for the facility you need to make the item...

Time saved in the regular quests is lost in the Co-ops...

Great update, though!!! Thanks...

Curiously, after I located the facility and began operation, hovering over it showed the name again... It also seems to not affect ALL facilities. It is not common to a particular browser, seems to happen in all of them...

Seraphina Warrior
Feb 14 2015, 10:28 AM
Love, love, love the accessing facility through the quest, but somehow, when giving us that goodie, we lost the name of the facility needed to finish the Co-op quests... Unless you recognize the building, you have to Google for the facility you need to make the item...

Time saved in the regular quests is lost in the Co-ops...

Great update, though!!! Thanks...

Hi Pk, there are two workarounds that you can use until this is rectified. Firstly, when you open a Coop Quest, immediately hover your mouse over the final step and it will tell you the name of the facility. Once you start steps, then the ability goes. Secondly, find the item in your own storage and from there, you will be able to locate what facility that is required. I hope this helps, in the interim. :)

Ashlar Lady
Feb 14 2015, 10:30 AM

Hi Starstruck,
I haven't tried them yet, but it will have to be an offset that makes it look like they are connected. Just have to play with them to see how it works best.

Further to what Taz has said, Raised Bridges are meant to go over dips in the ground, as do bridges in real life, they are designed to go over the top of lower areas, such as valleys etc, but this does mean that you would have to create those hills and valleys yourself.

dlbaze@earthlink.net
Feb 14 2015, 10:48 AM
Thank you for the updates. Especially like open a facility for quest from the quest itself. The transplanter sounds like very creative fun.

barbara nixon
Feb 14 2015, 11:01 AM
i'm sooo pleased also with the feature to access the facilities from the quests..time saver indeed...thanks devs...keep up the good work...

thehufarm
Feb 14 2015, 11:10 AM
#6 is a wonderful feature except today when trying it with the semi-truck to start the chicken, the button was gray and I couldn't open the truck. Yes. I have the truck on my farm, 2 in fact. The other buttons for factories worked so far.

Tiger
Feb 14 2015, 11:18 AM
#6 is a wonderful feature except today when trying it with the semi-truck to start the chicken, the button was gray and I couldn't open the truck. Yes. I have the truck on my farm, 2 in fact. The other buttons for factories worked so far.

Hi thehufarm,

We have notified the developers of that problem. Hopefully they will be able to correct it.

MostBlessedNana
Feb 14 2015, 11:36 AM
Thank you, have a blessed day ;o)

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Feb 14 2015, 11:41 AM
Ok - Was doing Happy Dance and wearing hearts on sleeves saying "Raul" after putting thru regular quests using the wonderfully new and express system of "Open" -- then I went to the Co-op and attempted to do use the "Open Sesame" there. It doesn't work. :-( I note several people have "mentioned" this so here I am. Does the "Open" only work on the regular quests or are we doing something wrong in the Co-ops???? Thanks!! P.S. I still think you're great Raul!! ;-)

dnana
Feb 14 2015, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the rockin update, and early, too!! So glad you guys can keep coming up with new ideas and improvements!!! Happy Valmentimes Day! :) (can't forget how my kid used to say it, lol)

Mally
Feb 14 2015, 12:04 PM
just noticed that since this update, the last step in co-op quests is not showing the name of the facility.. it used to...when hovering over it with the cursor.. it is still working for the brown quests, must just be a glitch which I am sure the devs will sort out soon for us, :)

I too just noticed that problem. Fortunately, I wrote down the info for the existing co'ops I have open. I do hope that by the time I get to the next new co-op, it will be corrected. ;)

Thanks for all the cool updates, FarmTown! :)

Tiger
Feb 14 2015, 12:05 PM
Ok - Was doing Happy Dance and wearing hearts on sleeves saying "Raul" after putting thru regular quests using the wonderfully new and express system of "Open" -- then I went to the Co-op and attempted to do use the "Open Sesame" there. It doesn't work. :-( I note several people have "mentioned" this so here I am. Does the "Open" only work on the regular quests or are we doing something wrong in the Co-ops???? Thanks!! P.S. I still think you're great Raul!! ;-)

Hi,

We've asked for clarification on that point. Waiting to hear back.

Missy Lou
Feb 14 2015, 12:25 PM
Love the improvements. Seeing same issue as Aussie Rae. Last step in co-op quests is not showing the name of the facility to produce or load quest.

max_river
Feb 14 2015, 12:34 PM
ty for up date. but i am having issues all my building are showing even though i do not have it check

Tiger
Feb 14 2015, 12:40 PM
ty for up date. but i am having issues all my building are showing even though i do not have it check

Hi,

Check your game settings. There is now one for buildings (decorative) and Facilities. When the game was updated, the facilities setting was checked, please set it to your choice.

Ginnie G
Feb 14 2015, 12:49 PM
Opening facilities from within the Quest
Raoul your abilities are way beyond Best!
In every particular you are spectacular
We probably all say the same
'cause you my dear have over the years
enhanced every part of this Game.
Have been playing The Game for a number of years now and I have never stayed bored for long, even at the start when we had just one field which we could only decorate I enjoyed doing so every day. I imagine that there may be a number of Raouls slaving over new ways and means, Chink wi' I, to you all my friends, you are doing a fantastic job!
You too Mods xxx

anglnwhite
Feb 14 2015, 12:51 PM
6. Open a facility from inside the Quest Manager: When there is a quest step that requires to complete a product in a facility, you can now open that facility clicking the 'Open' button and start your productions without having to close the Quest Manager.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AWESOME! Thank you! Thank you! This one ability will increase my quest participation significantly. Your team continues to do such a great job of improving this game. Very much appreciated!

PK...
Feb 14 2015, 12:59 PM
Hi Pk, there are two workarounds that you can use until this is rectified. Firstly, when you open a Coop Quest, immediately hover your mouse over the final step and it will tell you the name of the facility. Once you start steps, then the ability goes. Secondly, find the item in your own storage and from there, you will be able to locate what facility that is required. I hope this helps, in the interim. :)

It certainly does, thanks! It also explains why the facility name was available at times and others not...

LOL... However, I think it's quicker to Google than to go through Farmtown storage - even with search... ;0))

SeniorCornwall
Feb 14 2015, 01:02 PM
I also appreciate the update but am somewhat frustrated with adding still more products that use items that we already cannot keep supplied. I have Open Pit mines and Mineral Mines n all my factories, am using all the trains I can and can never get enough of the sheets (Copper, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Carbon). We really need to look at increasing the mine output levels so we can feed more material into the other facilities. If the mines produced more materials we could at least buy enough facilities to produce what we need.

Thanks for the update Raul

amanda1955
Feb 14 2015, 01:25 PM
found a problem the link to the quest is great but with the co-op one you cannot see which one does the last step so I got to roll down the list to see which one it is..hope this is a glitch

marymarcel
Feb 14 2015, 01:32 PM
found a problem the link to the quest is great but with the co-op one you cannot see which one does the last step so I got to roll down the list to see which one it is..hope this is a glitch

Hi Amanda:)

The developers are aware of this problem and working to fix it.

Once you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the facility's name. That name just disappear when all the previous steps are completed.

bruhelmboldt
Feb 14 2015, 01:51 PM
Thanks, Raul and Development Team!!

carmenlchandler1
Feb 14 2015, 01:53 PM
Love the updates but we need a way to make enough product. Like ink and oysters. and Iron and copper. I am always out of these and can't make enough to have my factories and clients 100%. Can you give me and Idea how I can do that??

fitzlmon
Feb 14 2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the cool updates. Especially love the one that opens up a facility in Quests.

Gramma Cindy
Feb 14 2015, 02:50 PM
mine is doing the same thing.. i cannot click on the last step to produce in my coop quest either!!!! I was able to in the quest mgr.. but NOT in the coop quest.. i'm losing valuable time on this.. please fix it. thank you

marymarcel
Feb 14 2015, 04:06 PM
mine is doing the same thing.. i cannot click on the last step to produce in my coop quest either!!!! I was able to in the quest mgr.. but NOT in the coop quest.. i'm losing valuable time on this.. please fix it. thank you

Hi Cindy:)

You have 2 options while waiting for the developers find a fix to this problem.

First, open your storage and find the product, then click in the ? icon and you will be able to see which facility you need.

The second option is when you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, but remember to do that inmediately after open the quest, once you completed the steps the name just disappears.

LizaLee
Feb 14 2015, 04:19 PM
thank you for the special facility link in quests

are new levels coming soon also?

Gramma Cindy
Feb 14 2015, 04:30 PM
i normally always look first to see if i have the facility (ies) needed for the quest i open bcuz if it's a FC one, i don't waste my time or coins purchasing items that i won't ever finish. I remembered it had something to do with the theater (the one i'm on) & it was either the theater or theater factory...I first thot what if i just click on the item & hope that it starts producing... well it didn't bcuz i clicked on the one in 'theater'....lol So i looked further & it was in the other theater factory one. I did do what you suggested just now & clicked on the ?, but it was for the theater & it would have been the wrong one to click on, so that wouldn't have helped. Since i was able to load the ticket booth it now shows it is producing in the Theater Supplies Factory. I will, from now on, make sure I look first so i don't have to continually guess at where the item should be & if it will work the next time.. Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate all the help on these things. Have a blessed day.

marymarcel
Feb 14 2015, 04:35 PM
thank you for the special facility link in quests

are new levels coming soon also?

Hi LizaLee:)

That is a question that only developers can answer. They dont tell us when the new levels will be released.:)

marymarcel
Feb 14 2015, 04:35 PM
i normally always look first to see if i have the facility (ies) needed for the quest i open bcuz if it's a FC one, i don't waste my time or coins purchasing items that i won't ever finish. I remembered it had something to do with the theater (the one i'm on) & it was either the theater or theater factory...I first thot what if i just click on the item & hope that it starts producing... well it didn't bcuz i clicked on the one in 'theater'....lol So i looked further & it was in the other theater factory one. I did do what you suggested just now & clicked on the ?, but it was for the theater & it would have been the wrong one to click on, so that wouldn't have helped. Since i was able to load the ticket booth it now shows it is producing in the Theater Supplies Factory. I will, from now on, make sure I look first so i don't have to continually guess at where the item should be & if it will work the next time.. Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate all the help on these things. Have a blessed day.

You are very welcome Cindy:)

You are right about the ticket, it shows the facility to load it (Theater) but if you look at the top of that page, you will see in blue "See how to obtain Ticket Booth" if you click there, you will be able to see the facility that produce the tickets. Hope this could help you!

Jean's Farm
Feb 14 2015, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the update, Raul.....love the train bridges!!! And love being able to load last quest step from the quest windows!!!! Waiting for the tool to move flowers/trees!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!! :) :D :) :D

beautysmom
Feb 14 2015, 06:34 PM
Thank you so much!!!! Hugs--I was finally able to move that darned caboose that was making a huge hole in my farm! Happy day, happy day, happy day!:D

annthewhofan
Feb 14 2015, 06:59 PM
wow just seen that i can open the facility for the task that a lot easier than having to scroll down to find it. Thanks for the new features. and also this game is much easier on my computer than other games. That's why i like playing more relaxing :)

oldsheila
Feb 14 2015, 10:09 PM
I am having the same problem with the co-op quests... trying to guess which facility I need to load as it is not saying ... thanks for the update though.. sure it will all be great..

I am having the same problem, But by searching for the facility in your facilities manager (which can take awhile ) I can do it from there, Until they fix it I suppose:eek:

Docperk
Feb 14 2015, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the update.

Lara
Feb 14 2015, 11:04 PM
small glitch, made the quests better with a link, made the co-op quests worse as now its doesn't tell you what facility you need for the final loading of the facility. Can it be fixed please.

Taz D
Feb 14 2015, 11:54 PM
small glitch, made the quests better with a link, made the co-op quests worse as now its doesn't tell you what facility you need for the final loading of the facility. Can it be fixed please.
Hi Lara,
This has already been reported to the developers. We are just waiting on them to fix it.

jdryden183
Feb 15 2015, 12:37 AM
The link to the facility being used for the task is great. What also would be great is if a crop or tree is to be harvested, there is a link to the farm the item(s) are located on. I have trouble remember where I put the darn things. THANK you for the link to the facility!!!!!

iceberg
Feb 15 2015, 02:16 AM
In 10.6 hours I will lose my first quest as I cannot not find the facility to start them, I tried all the facility and found the right one after an hour n a half I clicked on it to begin the quest and checked and lo and behold it has not started after all I have 6 quests waiting to be started now what happens when time runs out???
I now have only 11 Minutes for 1 to be lost
Well I lost my first Quest and I have 2 Days to the next one
1.2 days to losing my Second Quest( Dose Any1 Care)

brenda steele
Feb 15 2015, 03:56 AM
i know its long winded but if you find the item you need to make and go to your storage and click on it, it then shows you which facility you need to make the item and then go to the facility and start it then, it does take some time, specially if you have a few, the other alternative is, load all your facilities, probabilities are you will start them all then anyway lol

smith1512
Feb 15 2015, 04:00 AM
problem since the update on the quest cooperative Dé Bleu we do not see the name of the plant to produce hard research in our plants which must produce

LazyMare
Feb 15 2015, 05:25 AM
problem since the update on the quest cooperative Dé Bleu we do not see the name of the plant to produce hard research in our plants which must produce

presuming you are francophone
1. The devs are aware and we're all waiting for a fix
Les développeurs du jeu sont au courant et on attend tous qu'ils corrigent le pépin
2. check what the last step facility is before starting any of the other steps
verifiez quelle usine/magasin est la dernière étape avant de commencer la quête. Dès qu'on la commence on ne voit plus le nom.
3. click the question mark on the needed item in your storage to see which facilities produce and stock it
ouvrir votre entrepôt et cliquer sur le point d'interrogation vert pour savoir quel usine fabrique le produit et quel magasin le vend

Hope that helps some

iceberg
Feb 15 2015, 06:41 AM
i know its long winded but if you find the item you need to make and go to your storage and click on it, it then shows you which facility you need to make the item and then go to the facility and start it then, it does take some time, specially if you have a few, the other alternative is, load all your facilities, probabilities are you will start them all then anyway lol
Tks Brenda but I have done that and loaded it and checked to see if it were working and it shows not working No clock

iceberg
Feb 15 2015, 06:43 AM
presuming you are francophone
1. The devs are aware and we're all waiting for a fix
Les développeurs du jeu sont au courant et on attend tous qu'ils corrigent le pépin
2. check what the last step facility is before starting any of the other steps
verifiez quelle usine/magasin est la dernière étape avant de commencer la quête. Dès qu'on la commence on ne voit plus le nom.
3. click the question mark on the needed item in your storage to see which facilities produce and stock it
ouvrir votre entrepôt et cliquer sur le point d'interrogation vert pour savoir quel usine fabrique le produit et quel magasin le vend

Hope that helps some
tks Lazy Mare ur answer helps but it dose not help my quests are running against the clock, and I dont think I will be credited with 15 million.

firegold flames
Feb 15 2015, 07:08 AM
Thank for updates and i love the updates .

Texas Star
Feb 15 2015, 08:35 AM
The link to the facility being used for the task is great. What also would be great is if a crop or tree is to be harvested, there is a link to the farm the item(s) are located on. I have trouble remember where I put the darn things. THANK you for the link to the facility!!!!!

If you use the Farm Stats, you can easily find where your crop or tree is. Set to All Farms and then click on the item you need. It will tell you the farm(s) where it is ready (or growing depending on the setting you choose).

cindya
Feb 15 2015, 09:45 AM
ok my problem is i cannot hide buildings in the preference..i unclick it but they are still there and its hard to do others factroies ...am i doing something wrong?

Tiger
Feb 15 2015, 09:50 AM
ok my problem is i cannot hide buildings in the preference..i unclick it but they are still there and its hard to do others factroies ...am i doing something wrong?

Hi there,

There are now new game settings. One for buildings (decorative) and the other for Facilities and another for Tools like the semi and oil pumps. Choose the settings you wish :)

cindya
Feb 15 2015, 10:04 AM
ok where are these settings at? i was talking about in the prefercene drop own

cindya
Feb 15 2015, 10:05 AM
drop down menu like before

Tiger
Feb 15 2015, 10:07 AM
ok where are these settings at? i was talking about in the prefercene drop own

drop down menu like before

Top right of your game screen. Spanner icon. Hover over it and it says "Preferences". Click on that and you will see all the choices. Uncheck the boxes for the things you don't want to see.

cindya
Feb 15 2015, 10:08 AM
ok i see now thank you

Tiger
Feb 15 2015, 10:13 AM
ok i see now thank you

you are welcome, glad we could help :)

ftjill
Feb 15 2015, 10:22 AM
Hi
Please add the stone windmill to the 'flour' link in the Quests.

I was doing a regular quest and used the link for making flour. I got this message: Need to have a red windmill.

I have the stone windmill (red one is in storage). When I went to directly to the stone windmill I started the quest flour without a problem.

I am enjoying this release..thanks for all your hard work to make farm town such a great game to play. :D

Jill

harley6030
Feb 15 2015, 10:51 AM
Interesting changes/additions to farming procedures...thanks for keeping us on our toes.

Ann Armstrong, Copiague,NY

deballen
Feb 15 2015, 10:53 AM
Since the new release, I cannot open my facilities manager. Does anyone know why this is?

Taz D
Feb 15 2015, 10:57 AM
Since the new release, I cannot open my facilities manager. Does anyone know why this is?
Hi Deb,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Alexandra_J
Feb 15 2015, 11:27 AM
When you have all your ingredients on the Co-op Quest the last step (when hovered) over doesn't give you the facility it is produced in/ or loaded in.

Tiger
Feb 15 2015, 11:58 AM
When you have all your ingredients on the Co-op Quest the last step (when hovered) over doesn't give you the facility it is produced in/ or loaded in.

Hi there,

We've asked the developers about this. You have 2 options while waiting.

1. If you have the item in storage, look in there for it, use the search feature, when you find it, click on the ? It will tell you where the product is made and where it can be stocked

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.

JacqV
Feb 15 2015, 02:47 PM
Thank you all for the super update! great effort! :)

Alexandra_J
Feb 15 2015, 03:03 PM
Hi there,

We've asked the developers about this. You have 2 options while waiting.

1. If you have the item in storage, look in there for it, use the search feature, when you find it, click on the ? It will tell you where the product is made and where it can be stocked

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.

thanks tiger :)

iam1to
Feb 15 2015, 05:35 PM
love the updates that you do

love the fact that you can go directly into the respective factory for a step in both quests, but since this last update, the respective factory for the last step doesnt show what the name is (or wont be able to go directly into it) - before the update you could see the name of the factory so you could find that factory in the search box, now you have to load the factory page (showing all the factories) and look at the pictures for the proper factory

(i hope that you can understand what i mean)

marymarcel
Feb 15 2015, 05:37 PM
love the updates that you do

love the fact that you can go directly into the respective factory for a step in both quests, but since this last update, the respective factory for the last step doesnt show what the name is (or wont be able to go directly into it) - before the update you could see the name of the factory so you could find that factory in the search box, now you have to load the factory page (showing all the factories) and look at the pictures for the proper factory

(i hope that you can understand what i mean)

Hi iam1to:)

We have reported this problem to the developers, while we wait for them to fix it you have 2 options.

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then, because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.

mimi1954
Feb 15 2015, 05:49 PM
I too have this same problem but have figured out where I need to load the last part of the quest anyway. However, even though I load or start my product-it has not been finishing the co op quests. I now have 2 waiting to be finished.

Taz D
Feb 15 2015, 05:57 PM
I too have this same problem but have figured out where I need to load the last part of the quest anyway. However, even though I load or start my product-it has not been finishing the co op quests. I now have 2 waiting to be finished.
Hi Mimi,
If they are load type for loading in a service make sure you have the right service. Some products are used in more than 1 service , but the quest is only looking for 1 specific 1.

DraginElite
Feb 15 2015, 06:28 PM

apparently this is ONLY for the regular Quest Manager and NOT the Co-Op Quest manager cause I do not have the "Open" available to me after getting all the products I need for it ... please add soon! :)

JennyLy
Feb 16 2015, 12:14 AM
Not really like the new updated :( :( Can't see the name of the facility when I move the mouse to it as use to be :( Can't guezz or know the name of it and I cant load my strawberry yogurt lolz

JoDanzer
Feb 16 2015, 12:30 AM
on the co op quests can we bring back the name of the facility on the final step?

Taz D
Feb 16 2015, 12:39 AM
Not really like the new updated :( :( Can't see the name of the facility when I move the mouse to it as use to be :( Can't guezz or know the name of it and I cant load my strawberry yogurt lolz

on the co op quests can we bring back the name of the facility on the final step?
Hi Jenny and Jo,
We have notified the developers of this. It was not an intentional change. You have 2 options while waiting for the developers find a fix to this problem.

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then, because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.

DianeCK
Feb 16 2015, 01:51 PM
Thank you, I really love the open factory on the Quest.. great time saver and helps a lot. I also have the co-op trouble.. thanks again

marymarcel
Feb 17 2015, 04:53 AM
Hi all:)

Raul has just posted the following

Post Release Updates - February 17th, 3:30AM EST

- The tooltip containing the facility name is now showing again on the Regular and Cooperative quests steps. On the next release the Open button will be shown on the last step of the Coop quests as well.
- The 'Open' button now works on products requiring the Oil Pump and the Semi Trailer Truck
- If a quest step requires flour, it will show whatever Windmill you own on the quest step, for example, if you only own Stone Windmills, it will show the Stone Windmill image on the step and will open the Stone Windmill when you click the open button.
- The message "Updating Facility Ownership" should not show when you are opening your neighbours quest managers.

dnana
Feb 17 2015, 06:28 AM
Thanks for fixing the update so quickly, yay, devs! :)

StoneFace
Feb 17 2015, 07:48 AM
This morning as I work my farms....

I am literally flying .... I have never seen this speed ... it is as if my farms were minimal in size and bare bones.

Sure enjoying this a LOT.... perhaps I am the only one using the FT servers..LOL

:).....

angus whitley
Feb 17 2015, 09:26 AM
when can we buy stables with coins?

marymarcel
Feb 17 2015, 09:29 AM
when can we buy stables with coins?

Hi angus whitley:)

Both stables cost farmcash, but if you want to do a suggestion, then you can post in our Suggestion Section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.:)

iceberg
Feb 17 2015, 11:20 AM
Tks to the Developers for fixing the Quest, But are you going to compensate me for the one Quest I lost Plz.

marymarcel
Feb 17 2015, 11:24 AM
Tks to the Developers for fixing the Quest, But are you going to compensate me for the one Quest I lost Plz.

Hi iceberg:)

You would need to contact Support team and explain your problem with quests.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

bliky
Feb 17 2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the great update, devs! I am in agreement about item 6. Genius!

The difficulty I am having currently is with some product production. The two new factories have significantly impacted my ability to keep up with several products including Red and Yellow Ink, Plastic Granules, Ebony Lumber, and Leather Rolls. This is in addition to my other products that have shortfalls (Polyester Fiber, Petrochemical Barrels, Asphalt Barrels, Oak and Maple Lumber, Textile Rolls, Kevlar Fiber, and just about everything in the Semi-Trailer Truck)

DraginElite
Feb 17 2015, 12:05 PM
Loving the update so far.

On Saturday Feb 14 the new Coin Facility Reading Accessories Factory said (Coming Next Tuesday) and the first post now says they applied updates today but still no Reading Accessories Factory? ... Is it next next Tuesday? aka Tuesday Feb 24th? I'm hoping it will get released later today as I was really looking forward to the new facility :)

Tiger
Feb 17 2015, 12:12 PM
Loving the update so far.

On Saturday Feb 14 the new Coin Facility Reading Accessories Factory said (Coming Next Tuesday) and the first post now says they applied updates today but still no Reading Accessories Factory? ... Is it next next Tuesday? aka Tuesday Feb 24th? I'm hoping it will get released later today as I was really looking forward to the new facility :)

Hi DraginElite,

We don't have that information yet. There were some problems with the game that had to be fixed so it just might be delayed. You never know Tuesday isn't over yet :)

WyoSugar
Feb 17 2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the update. Love being able to access facilities through the quests. Saves a lot of time

Texas Belle
Feb 17 2015, 05:40 PM
Something wrong with the Regular Quests counter, today I am supposed to collect on 8 quests, well now I have 9, 20 min ago the counter told me to wait another 18 min.. well now I go and it tells me I don't have enough quests and I have 9 on 7 days... I am going to loose 2 were done on last Tuesday.. what is going on?

Texas Belle
Feb 17 2015, 05:43 PM
Never mind, I started going from the co-op quest to the regular one and hitting buttons and it catch up and gave me my 2 fc..

Suntanned
Feb 17 2015, 07:03 PM
I love the new tool that doubles one's gifts. How about a few more ... x3, x4, x5, and so on - somebody stop me!

Tiger
Feb 17 2015, 07:18 PM
I love the new tool that doubles one's gifts. How about a few more ... x3, x4, x5, and so on - somebody stop me!

Hi,

Please place your suggestion in the correct area of the forum, so it can be added to the lists. For Suggestions for the game Click HERE (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

Thank you

Loretta2012
Feb 18 2015, 07:59 AM
I am so excited, nice Valentines gift can't wait to see what it all is!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes, Im happy we have the Valentine's stuff too!! It is all so lovely but I have found a couple problems. When I hide all items, I still can not plow over them. Also, the pathways are not hiding, therefore, can't plow over them. I too am having problems with the name of the facility not showing up in the quests. Dev's please help!!! I can not plow my farm the way I want to in order to maximize the land... :(

Thanks for all you do!!!
An addicted farmer to the core!

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 10:22 AM
Yes, Im happy we have the Valentine's stuff too!! It is all so lovely but I have found a couple problems. When I hide all items, I still can not plow over them. Also, the pathways are not hiding, therefore, can't plow over them. I too am having problems with the name of the facility not showing up in the quests. Dev's please help!!! I can not plow my farm the way I want to in order to maximize the land... :(

Thanks for all you do!!!
An addicted farmer to the core!
Hi Loretta,
I am sorry but, you have never been able to plow over items on the farm regardless of whether they were hidden or not. It was never designed to be a able to do this. That is a form of layering and cannot be discussed in the forums as it can cause problems with your farm and those problems can become permanent and not fixable.

Qivis
Feb 18 2015, 10:23 AM
These surprises we've been getting lately have been well worth the wait and prices. I will not be giving up Farm Town for Lent, but you can expect me to give it up for February 29th, 30th, and 31st!!! :p

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 10:31 AM
I love being able to open the facility in the quests! Thank you :) I have found an issue since the update, however. Last night I irrigated my farms, I noticed this made my crops go from being ready in 20 hours to 10 hours. I am on those same farms, same crops and there's still 5 hours to go. I thought things weren't seeming to be ready when I thought they were, but now I know that for sure. I'm on WF38.
Thanks for any help.

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 10:57 AM
I love being able to open the facility in the quests! Thank you :) I have found an issue since the update, however. Last night I irrigated my farms, I noticed this made my crops go from being ready in 20 hours to 10 hours. I am on those same farms, same crops and there's still 5 hours to go. I thought things weren't seeming to be ready when I thought they were, but now I know that for sure. I'm on WF38.
Thanks for any help.
Hi tiggeragin,
Are you using the Farm Report program? I am noticing this too but I think it is a problem in that program rather than in Farm Town. It looks like the program changed all the longer term crops irrigation times.

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 11:27 AM
Hi tiggeragin,
Are you using the Farm Report program? I am noticing this too but I think it is a problem in that program rather than in Farm Town. It looks like the program changed all the longer term crops irrigation times.

What do you mean by the farm report program?

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 11:31 AM
What do you mean by the farm report program?
Hi tiggeragin,
How are you determining when your crops should be ready? Do you write it down or use the internal Farm Stat?

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 11:41 AM
I did not write it down. Saying that, when I plant wheat and then irrigate it, it's usually done the next day at the same time (actually a little earlier). When I saw this crop go from 20 hours to 10 hours after I irrigated it, was last evening about 10:00...(this is oat crops). I am working the trees on that farm right now, and the crops still have 4.2 hours left till harvest time. I did notice it with my wheat that I had planted before, but thought I had miscalculated or something. So when I irrigated last night, I watched to see when this crop would be ready - how many hours.

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 11:43 AM
And I did plant the crops a lot earlier (like the night before) because of planting short crop growth. I believe it was sugar and in 5.5 hours replanted the oats, so couldn't irrigate again until the next evening.

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 11:51 AM
I did not write it down. Saying that, when I plant wheat and then irrigate it, it's usually done the next day at the same time (actually a little earlier). When I saw this crop go from 20 hours to 10 hours after I irrigated it, was last evening about 10:00...(this is oat crops). I am working the trees on that farm right now, and the crops still have 4.2 hours left till harvest time. I did notice it with my wheat that I had planted before, but thought I had miscalculated or something. So I when I irrigated last night, I watched to see when this crop would be ready - how many hours.

And I did plant the crops a lot earlier (like the night before) because of planting short crop growth. I believe it was sugar and in 5.5 hours replanted the oats, so couldn't irrigate again until the next evening.
Maybe you are calculating your times wrong then. Wheat is a 2 day (40 hour) crop, so irrigating it would change to 20 hours. The oat is a 3 day (60 hour) crop so it would change to 30 hours though since you were not able to irrigate imediately that would shift the amount of time.
Try writing them down to make sure that you are actually seeing a problem. Then if it still is off after that then we can report it.

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 12:38 PM
Maybe you are calculating your times wrong then. Wheat is a 2 day (40 hour) crop, so irrigating it would change to 20 hours. The oat is a 3 day (60 hour) crop so it would change to 30 hours though since you were not able to irrigate imediately that would shift the amount of time.
Try writing them down to make sure that you are actually seeing a problem. Then if it still is off after that then we can report it.

I'm sorry, but that is the most ridiculous answer I have ever heard. I know the amount of time it takes to grow wheat and oats. Just because I didn't write it down, you think there is no problem? I do believe if the crop states it has 20 hours left till harvest and then it's irrigated and then it states it has 10 hours till ready to harvest, and it's been 18 hours since then - there IS a problem. Please report it. I realize you are just a moderator, and can't do anything, but I would appreciate in the future if you would stop trying to act like people don't have a problem because you don't think they do. How ridiculous. I've spent a ton of money on this game and paid for that irrigating sprinkler, it needs to work. And yes, I will send a post to slash-key as well. I appreciate your time, even though it was a waste of mine. Thank you.

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 12:49 PM
I'm sorry, but that is the most ridiculous answer I have ever heard. I know the amount of time it takes to grow wheat and oats. Just because I didn't write it down, you think there is no problem? I do believe if the crop states it has 20 hours left till harvest and then it's irrigated and then it states it has 10 hours till ready to harvest, and it's been 18 hours since then - there IS a problem. Please report it. I realize you are just a moderator, and can't do anything, but I would appreciate in the future if you would stop trying to act like people don't have a problem because you don't think they do. How ridiculous. I've spent a ton of money on this game and paid for that irrigating sprinkler, it needs to work. And yes, I will send a post to slash-key as well. I appreciate your time, even though it was a waste of mine. Thank you.
Hi Tiggeragin,
I am sorry you feel it is a waste of your time. It is not that I don't think you have a problem. I am just trying to get all the information together to try and see exactly what the problem is before reporting this to the developers. Since you are the first and only one so far who has reported this then I would like to gather facts before we report it so the developers know exactly what they are looking for.
If it was 20 hours and you saw it change to 10 hours and now 18 hours later it isn't ready then it may be that the change was not saved. This where the problem may be. Did it show the "I" for irrigated when you checked it at 18 hours?

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 12:59 PM
Hi Tiggeragin,
I am sorry you feel it is a waste of your time. It is not that I don't think you have a problem. I am just trying to get all the information together to try and see exactly what the problem is before reporting this to the developers. Since you are the first and only one so far who has reported this then I would like to gather facts before we report it so the developers know exactly what they are looking for.
If it was 20 hours and you saw it change to 10 hours and now 18 hours later it isn't ready then it may be that the change was not saved. This where the problem may be. Did it show the "I" for irrigated when you checked it at 18 hours?

Yes, it does show the I. Please come over to see for yourself, if you like. The oats are planted on Farms 9 thru 16.

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 01:12 PM
Yes, it does show the I. Please come over to see for yourself, if you like. The oats are planted on Farms 9 thru 16.
Yes I see the I and that they all range from 2.4 to 2.7 hours left to go. Several of the mods are trying this to to see what results we get. It may just be this one crop, but I am trying several 3 and 4 day crops to see.

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 01:20 PM
Okay, thank you. I have written down my times on farm 1 & Farm 3 of Broccoli. Not irrigated 3.1 days at 1:08 pm cst today. After irrigated, it says 1.5 days. So just a guess that that would be approximately 9:08 pm tomorrow night.

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 01:24 PM
Okay, thank you. I have written down my times on farm 1 & Farm 3 of Broccoli. Not irrigated 3.1 days at 1:08 pm cst today. After irrigated, it says 1.5 days. So just a guess that that would be approximately 9:08 pm tomorrow night.
Also note that with only 1 decimal place those times can be off slightly because it is not accurate enough to pin it down to exactly the time. If it was 2 or 3 decimal places it would be closer to the time.

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 01:35 PM
Here is an example of the time difference and it could be hours off:
A 3 day crop is 60 hours, but listed as 2.5 days. When you irrigated that changes to 30 hours, listed as 1.2 days. However if you multiply 1.2 x 24 to get it to hours it comes out as 28.8 hours and not 30.
A 4 day or 5 day crop would be off even more.
I know that is not as much off as you said which is why we are testing this, but it can throw you off.

tiggeragin
Feb 18 2015, 01:37 PM
Also note that with only 1 decimal place those times can be off slightly because it is not accurate enough to pin it down to exactly the time. If it was 2 or 3 decimal places it would be closer to the time.

Right, I don't believe it's very accurate until we can get it down to the hours. I'm also watching my trees on one of my farms. Would have been a 3 day tree, irrigated, and it seems to be taking those particular trees a long time to ripen. I didn't write it down, so I can't be sure, just thinking. I'll pay closer attention and write down when I harvest them.
Thank you for all your time & troubles trying to figure this out.

cgsfarm
Feb 18 2015, 02:51 PM
any idea of when on Wednesday the reading accessories factory will be released

beverduster
Feb 18 2015, 04:50 PM
it might be pretty quick, i see raul is in the house

beverduster
Feb 18 2015, 05:04 PM
raul has let the bldg

StoneFace
Feb 18 2015, 05:09 PM
raul has let the bldg

He left..... he was looking for something to read and couldn't find anything. And the bookstore was closed for lunch.

lornagayle
Feb 18 2015, 09:21 PM
anyone know whats up with this msg when i try to view friends requests ---- We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall

MichHotRod
Feb 18 2015, 09:29 PM
Lornagayle,
I got the same thing, happened last week, might have something to do with the new reading factory that is suppose to be up and running today (Wednesday)

Taz D
Feb 18 2015, 09:38 PM
anyone know whats up with this msg when i try to view friends requests ---- We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall

Lornagayle,
I got the same thing, happened last week, might have something to do with the new reading factory that is suppose to be up and running today (Wednesday)
I have sent a message to the developers. It may have something to do with releasing the new facility or something with facebook. All we can do is wait and see what they say.

lornagayle
Feb 18 2015, 09:43 PM
I have sent a message to the developers. It may have something to do with releasing the new facility or something with facebook. All we can do is wait and see what they say.

Thanks for your prompt response taz

FarmerWitch
Feb 19 2015, 01:29 AM
The transplanters and the new factory have arrived. Thanks Raul!

Aussie Rae
Feb 19 2015, 01:44 AM
thank you, just reloaded my farm and there they were, lol

AussieGecko
Feb 19 2015, 01:47 AM
Um I would like to know what happened to the Valentine's stuff in the shop? How are we supposed to enter your Valentine's competition without the use of the items? Did someone do a major stuff up by removing them?

cgsfarm
Feb 19 2015, 02:15 AM
Why is the store showing that I do not own any of the animal facilities...when I own all of them...in fact the only facility I do not own is the Stone Windmill

Kimmie H
Feb 19 2015, 02:42 AM
WTW why was valentine stuff remove for? When the competition not even close in forum did you all make a bo bo or something if they dont have what they need for the competition they won't enter it

maggiel29
Feb 19 2015, 03:18 AM
Do the new transplanter tools work when designing a friends farm? Would be very useful if they did :D.
Dont see any probs in the future with having an extra click for options a and b BTW

maggiel29
Feb 19 2015, 03:30 AM
Why is the store showing that I do not own any of the animal facilities...when I own all of them...in fact the only facility I do not own is the Stone Windmill

I have this showing as well. As far as I can see it isnt causing a problem - I was just able to harvest all my animal sheds.

Queen.of.Clutter
Feb 19 2015, 08:35 AM
I just noticed that the new Transplanter tools ( 100 FC total ) cannot be purchased unless I buy ALL of the Multi-Planter tools ( another 150 FC ). Why would this be? Is it an error? Planting and moving are two entirely different things ... the Multi-Planter should not be required to buy this moving tool. I own the green hand ... should that not be enough?

Dennice
Feb 19 2015, 08:48 AM
Transplanter = purchased both, yet they're not showing in my stored items

marymarcel
Feb 19 2015, 08:53 AM
Transplanter = purchased both, yet they're not showing in my stored items

Hi Dennice:)

I checked your date and both transplanters are in your storage. Please open your storage, click in items and then set it to Tools.:)

marymarcel
Feb 19 2015, 09:35 AM
Um I would like to know what happened to the Valentine's stuff in the shop? How are we supposed to enter your Valentine's competition without the use of the items? Did someone do a major stuff up by removing them?

WTW why was valentine stuff remove for? When the competition not even close in forum did you all make a bo bo or something if they dont have what they need for the competition they won't enter it

Hi AussieGecko and Kimmie H :)

Valentine's stuff will be put back in gifts and the store till the end of the month. Thank you.:)

marymarcel
Feb 19 2015, 09:36 AM

Hi cgsfarm:)

We have reported this to the developers, thank you.:)

gffarmer
Feb 19 2015, 09:53 AM
Opening the facility from the quest manager is the best!

beverduster
Feb 19 2015, 10:45 AM
sure do like the new tools, pretty niffty

bobwittm
Feb 19 2015, 02:39 PM
my link to facility's in quest is not there

Taz D
Feb 19 2015, 02:43 PM
my link to facility's in quest is not there
Hi Bob,
Are you looking in the regular quests? It has not been done for the co-op quests yet.

slartismum
Feb 19 2015, 02:43 PM
Have to say a big thank you for the new method of doing quests by opening from the manager. Love it, love it, love it!
THANK YOU.

AussieGecko
Feb 19 2015, 07:49 PM
Hi AussieGecko and Kimmie H :)

Valentine's stuff will be put back in gifts and the store till the end of the month. Thank you.:)

Thank you for your quick response. Good to see them back again. Love the new plant moving tool. Works excellent!

Ginny Skurs-Heptig
Feb 19 2015, 09:39 PM
What is going on with the "Farm Town Wall Requests"? This past Tuesday, last night and tonight I can not access the page to send Ing. Requests, collect bonuses or apply to hires. Also the Games Feed tab on the home page was 3 days behind yesterday and badly jumbled tonight with 2 hrs to 3 days intermixed. I so depend on the FT Wall requests page to help my neighbors out and vicea versa wanting them to access the benefits allotted to myself. Thanks for any reply and or correction to this bug is appreciated.
Thanks
Ginny Skura-Heptig

KnightRider
Feb 19 2015, 10:00 PM
What is going on with the "Farm Town Wall Requests"? This past Tuesday, last night and tonight I can not access the page to send Ing. Requests, collect bonuses or apply to hires. Also the Games Feed tab on the home page was 3 days behind yesterday and badly jumbled tonight with 2 hrs to 3 days intermixed. I so depend on the FT Wall requests page to help my neighbors out and vicea versa wanting them to access the benefits allotted to myself. Thanks for any reply and or correction to this bug is appreciated.
Thanks
Ginny Skura-Heptig

Hello Ginny,

The problem has been reported to the developers and hopefully in a couple of days the problem will be fixed.

Loretta2012
Feb 19 2015, 10:22 PM
Hi Loretta,
I am sorry but, you have never been able to plow over items on the farm regardless of whether they were hidden or not. It was never designed to be a able to do this. That is a form of layering and cannot be discussed in the forums as it can cause problems with your farm and those problems can become permanent and not fixable.

Thanks Taz for your quick response. I realized after I posted that it has never been designed to plow over paths. Sorry though....I didn't realize it was a form of layering or I never would have brought it up about the other stuff either.

maggiel29
Feb 20 2015, 04:58 AM
Love the new transplanter tools - just expanded 2 farms and moving the trees round the edge was easy - thank-you.

maggiel29
Feb 20 2015, 08:11 AM
I apologise if someone else has reported this I cant see anything but I wonder if its connected to the problem with the news feed and work posts. I have just tried to load my ordinary facilities. It says I have all the tools but then doesnt fill them all - I have tried about three or four times and it only fills an extra one or two every time. I have tried the usual memcache, cache etc etc. Strangely it filled ALL my services!

Tiger
Feb 20 2015, 08:33 AM
I apologise if someone else has reported this I cant see anything but I wonder if its connected to the problem with the news feed and work posts. I have just tried to load my ordinary facilities. It says I have all the tools but then doesnt fill them all - I have tried about three or four times and it only fills an extra one or two every time. I have tried the usual memcache, cache etc etc. Strangely it filled ALL my services!

Hi maggiel29,

Can you go into those facilites and make sure all the boxes have a check mark in them. Could you have unchecked some for quest purposes? Also have a look and see if they are all related to the same start tool.

Haven't had any problems with mine so far.

ETA If you were doing it from opening a Quest, then there is a problem in that area which will be fixed next release.

maggiel29
Feb 20 2015, 12:43 PM
Hi maggiel29,

Can you go into those facilites and make sure all the boxes have a check mark in them. Could you have unchecked some for quest purposes? Also have a look and see if they are all related to the same start tool.

Haven't had any problems with mine so far.

ETA If you were doing it from opening a Quest, then there is a problem in that area which will be fixed next release.

Hi there Tiger - sorry I went AWOL for a few hours :D There are nearly 200 out of all the Facs that I have and they all have a check mark. I was loading from the Fac Mgr. I will try to work out if it is related to specific tools - a bit difficult as there are so many that wont load. It works if I click on them one by one. The only thing I can think of is that I am short on coins at the moment and cant load the ones like the mines semi etc. Maybe those are stopping the automatic loading process??? I will go sell some stuff and see if it works then. I will get back to you.

maggiel29
Feb 20 2015, 12:55 PM
Hi there Tiger - sorry I went AWOL for a few hours :D There are nearly 200 out of all the Facs that I have and they all have a check mark. I was loading from the Fac Mgr. I will try to work out if it is related to specific tools - a bit difficult as there are so many that wont load. It works if I click on them one by one. The only thing I can think of is that I am short on coins at the moment and cant load the ones like the mines semi etc. Maybe those are stopping the automatic loading process??? I will go sell some stuff and see if it works then. I will get back to you.

Well thats Veery interesting :D - Tiger - I got enough coins to load the coin Facs and the process works and all my Facs are now loaded 100%!!!So obviously you have to have enough coins to fill up the coin Facs or it stops the process going through to the end - I guessed thats what had happened when I sorted by production order and everything after the semi hadnt loaded.

Tiger
Feb 20 2015, 01:06 PM
Well thats Veery interesting :D - Tiger - I got enough coins to load the coin Facs and the process works and all my Facs are now loaded 100%!!!So obviously you have to have enough coins to fill up the coin Facs or it stops the process going through to the end - I guessed thats what had happened when I sorted by production order and everything after the semi hadnt loaded.

Hi maggiel29,

Weird! Thank you for letting us know. We will pass your information on.

tiggeragin
Feb 20 2015, 01:57 PM
Here is an example of the time difference and it could be hours off:
A 3 day crop is 60 hours, but listed as 2.5 days. When you irrigated that changes to 30 hours, listed as 1.2 days. However if you multiply 1.2 x 24 to get it to hours it comes out as 28.8 hours and not 30.
A 4 day or 5 day crop would be off even more.
I know that is not as much off as you said which is why we are testing this, but it can throw you off.

Even though I wrote down my times, I haven't been on farm town except to quickly fish and pull the eggs & milk and to open my quests. From just now looking it appears as if all my crops are done. I won't be back on to harvest and re-plant until either tomorrow night or Sunday. Either way, it appears that the irrigating sprinkler did it's job. Thank you for your help.

maggiel29
Feb 20 2015, 02:09 PM
Hi maggiel29,

Weird! Thank you for letting us know. We will pass your information on.

Very weird - I take it it shouldnt happen!!! Thanks for telling the Devs :D

Taz D
Feb 20 2015, 03:10 PM
Even though I wrote down my times, I haven't been on farm town except to quickly fish and pull the eggs & milk and to open my quests. From just now looking it appears as if all my crops are done. I won't be back on to harvest and re-plant until either tomorrow night or Sunday. Either way, it appears that the irrigating sprinkler did it's job. Thank you for your help.
Hi tiggeragin,
I did my test too and all the crops were ready when they were supposed to be, so maybe it was just a one time fluke. I have not recreated it since.

Ginny Skurs-Heptig
Feb 20 2015, 10:59 PM
- The 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link is currently not working. This happened a few days ago as well, it was a facebook bug and they fixed it later on. But a couple of days ago it happened again, hopefully facebook will fix it soon, if not we will try to come up with some workaround.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. Hope it's remedied soon

Ginny Skurs-Heptig
Feb 20 2015, 11:04 PM
Hello Ginny,

The problem has been reported to the developers and hopefully in a couple of days the problem will be fixed.

Appreciate the Quick reply and update of status. I do clear memcache often and browsers almost every night. Always a good thing tho for those whom don't know . Thanks, you all are great!

amanda1955
Feb 20 2015, 11:41 PM
just got my 25th farm and when try to fertilize it it doesn't seem to want to just wondering if everyone else has this problem..is it a glitch

Taz D
Feb 21 2015, 12:06 AM
just got my 25th farm and when try to fertilize it it doesn't seem to want to just wondering if everyone else has this problem..is it a glitch
Hi Amanda,
I just fertilized my 25 farm and it shows as fertilized. Do you have anything planted on it yet? Have you tried reloading your farms to see if it shows after that?

butterflysbaby
Feb 21 2015, 07:08 AM
I see the transplanters are now in the store under the tools tab. I buy one, place it on my field, share this purchase with my friends, then the tool is gone. I've reloaded the game, looked in my storage and opened the extended tool box and it's not there. I tried all of this again and same results. I'm not worried it will all of a sudden show up and I'll have 2 of them and will be out farmcash. I'm not seeing anything about a glitch on this yet. Any suggestions please??
Thank you .. Happy Farming !

rocker grrrrrl
Feb 21 2015, 07:33 AM
Hi all-- Not too sure if this has been mentioned yet but here goes:

First of all, I LOVE how we can now just click to open the appropriate facility right from the quest. Makes it SO much easier.

So anyway, I had to produce both chromite ore and iron ore from the mineral mine. Clicked "open" from the chromite ore, and started production. So while I was there, of course I clicked to start production on the iron ore as well. Seeing as how I was right there, you know??

So I get back to my quest and the iron ore wasn't recognized as having been started. I had to click to open the mineral mine again, this time from the iron ore.

Once I did that, it worked. I was thinking that if I started everything I needed while I was in there, it would accept it. Guess not! Live and learn....

marymarcel
Feb 21 2015, 07:33 AM
I see the transplanters are now in the store under the tools tab. I buy one, place it on my field, share this purchase with my friends, then the tool is gone. I've reloaded the game, looked in my storage and opened the extended tool box and it's not there. I tried all of this again and same results. I'm not worried it will all of a sudden show up and I'll have 2 of them and will be out farmcash. I'm not seeing anything about a glitch on this yet. Any suggestions please??
Thank you .. Happy Farming !

Hi butterflysbaby:)

Could you please provide a link to your farm?

Instructions on how to get it in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

butterflysbaby
Feb 21 2015, 07:38 AM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000030492102&farm_ix=0

marymarcel
Feb 21 2015, 08:12 AM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000030492102&farm_ix=0

Hi butterflysbaby:)

I checked your data but it doesnt show any purchase for a Transplanter and any farmcash was deducted.

Your last purchase was on February 14 upgrading your farm 25.

Tiger
Feb 21 2015, 08:20 AM
Hi all-- Not too sure if this has been mentioned yet but here goes:

First of all, I LOVE how we can now just click to open the appropriate facility right from the quest. Makes it SO much easier.

So anyway, I had to produce both chromite ore and iron ore from the mineral mine. Clicked "open" from the chromite ore, and started production. So while I was there, of course I clicked to start production on the iron ore as well. Seeing as how I was right there, you know??

So I get back to my quest and the iron ore wasn't recognized as having been started. I had to click to open the mineral mine again, this time from the iron ore.

Once I did that, it worked. I was thinking that if I started everything I needed while I was in there, it would accept it. Guess not! Live and learn....

Hi rocker grrrrrl,

Yes as you have discovered there is a problem using the start all if you use it from within a quest. The developers are aware of it and hopefully will have it fixed for next release.

butterflysbaby
Feb 21 2015, 10:19 AM
I keep trying to purchase it, I put it on my field, click the okay to purchase, share with my friends, then it's not there nor has it taken my farmcash. What am I doing wrong?? I have the planters already so It is showing unlocked .. I don't know what's going on ;(

Tiger
Feb 21 2015, 10:29 AM
I keep trying to purchase it, I put it on my field, click the okay to purchase, share with my friends, then it's not there nor has it taken my farmcash. What am I doing wrong?? I have the planters already so It is showing unlocked .. I don't know what's going on ;(

Hi butterflysbaby,

Have you put the planters into storage? And can you "show" everything on your farm and make sure there is enough empty space to put the tool down. If there is a flower or any hidden item under where you're trying to place the tool then it can cause a problem.

If that doesn't work. . .
Please try clearing your FT memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You will see a page of"unsetting" close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

butterflysbaby
Feb 21 2015, 10:34 AM

I finally figured it out. You have to have the 4x4 planter in storage before it will work. Also had to be on the same field as the 8x8 planter to buy the 8x8 transplanter.

Tiger
Feb 21 2015, 10:37 AM
I finally figured it out. You have to have the 4x4 planter in storage before it will work. Also had to be on the same field as the 8x8 planter to buy the 8x8 transplanter.

Thank you for coming back and letting us know you have resolved you issue.

beverduster
Feb 21 2015, 11:14 AM
why dont the work the fac & bonuses show up any more on the request wall?

Tiger
Feb 21 2015, 11:21 AM
why dont the work the fac & bonuses show up any more on the request wall?

Hi beverduster,

From Raul's notes in the top post of this thread. . .

- The 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link is currently not working. This happened a few days ago as well, it was a facebook bug and they fixed it later on. But a couple of days ago it happened again, hopefully facebook will fix it soon, if not we will try to come up with some workaround.

beverduster
Feb 21 2015, 11:50 AM
Hi beverduster,

From Raul's notes in the top post of this thread. . .

thanks ms tiger, i didnt see it

Tiger
Feb 21 2015, 12:03 PM
thanks ms tiger, i didnt see it

You are welcome beverduster, glad we could help :)

BReiman
Feb 21 2015, 03:45 PM
Has the problem with the "Show Farm Town WALL Requests" been fixed yet? I am still unable to access my neighbors through My Requests. It says I have no friends posting anything. I would really, really like to see this problem fixed. Thanks!!

marymarcel
Feb 21 2015, 04:26 PM
Has the problem with the "Show Farm Town WALL Requests" been fixed yet? I am still unable to access my neighbors through My Requests. It says I have no friends posting anything. I would really, really like to see this problem fixed. Thanks!!

Hi BReiman:)

Sadly it has not been fixed yet and it is affecting all of us

While waiting for a fix from Facebook, you can go to your news feed, your friends walls, or check the Games Feed provided by facebook.

Just take in mind that there is a little problem using the Games feed, it is after you have looked at it then Facebook says you have seen what was there and will not show them again, so the next time you go into it, it will be empty. Then leave that page open and right click to open any work in a new tab. That way when you close the work tab you can still go back to the games feed.

Raul has posted the following in his notes

Known Issues

- The 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link is currently not working. This happened a few days ago as well, it was a facebook bug and they fixed it later on. But a couple of days ago it happened again, hopefully facebook will fix it soon, if not we will try to come up with some workaround.

cleotanglao
Feb 21 2015, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the update. I sure miss it because if you are not on to see the home facs, clients, bonus, & ingredients on the home page you miss them. I am stalled on getting pts. & goodies. Boo Hoo po xoxo <3

marymarcel
Feb 22 2015, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the update. I sure miss it because if you are not on to see the home facs, clients, bonus, & ingredients on the home page you miss them. I am stalled on getting pts. & goodies. Boo Hoo po xoxo <3

Hi cleotanglao:)

We are all waiting for Facebook to fix this, meanwhile if you read my post just above yours, you will see the way to work from the Games feed.:)

cleotanglao
Feb 22 2015, 06:38 AM
I am truly sorry if we are saying the same thing all over again, sorry for the inconvenient, yes I've seen it before.. xoxo po ;)

marymarcel
Feb 22 2015, 06:45 AM
I am truly sorry if we are saying the same thing all over again, sorry for the inconvenient, yes I've seen it before.. xoxo po ;)

There is no problem Cleo, I only wanted to be sure you could get the posts from the Game Feeds while waiting for a fix.:)

cleotanglao
Feb 22 2015, 06:50 AM
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

amanda1955
Feb 22 2015, 01:55 PM
have I missed something or not but I do fertilize my crops but it is not highlighting so has there been a change somewhere and also they watering is not showing even though threy are

KnightRider
Feb 22 2015, 02:46 PM
have I missed something or not but I do fertilize my crops but it is not highlighting so has there been a change somewhere and also they watering is not showing even though threy are

Hello amanda,

Go into the preferences which is the icon that looks like the wrench and make sure that the option "Highlight fertilzed crops/trees" is marked.

Which sprinkler are you talking about for the watering? If it is a sprinkler for your flowers that only waters them and it doesn't show the flowers as watered then reload the farm and check again. If it is the other sprinklers that is used to water and irrigate for the crops, trees or flowers then make sure that you are using the sprinkler while they are in the growing stage and not fully grown.

amanda1955
Feb 22 2015, 11:11 PM
the one that fertilizers the crops and makes when ready last longer before they expire and sho highlight the fertilized crops is ticked

Taz D
Feb 22 2015, 11:32 PM
the one that fertilizers the crops and makes when ready last longer before they expire and sho highlight the fertilized crops is ticked
Hi Amanda, nothing has changed for either the fertilizing or the irrigation. Could you please provide a link to your farm so we can check on this for you.

althearumney
Feb 23 2015, 05:45 AM
I am trying to buy farmcash...I am Canadian but the currency when I go to buy farmcash is showing it in CNY...why is this...I am losing my quest because I need to buy some facilities,..can you help..thanks

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/

Hi Amanda, nothing has changed for either the fertilizing or the irrigation. Could you please provide a link to your farm so we can check on this for you.

marymarcel
Feb 23 2015, 06:04 AM
I am trying to buy farmcash...I am Canadian but the currency when I go to buy farmcash is showing it in CNY...why is this...I am losing my quest because I need to buy some facilities,..can you help..thanks

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/

Hi althearumney:)

Please go to your Facebook settings, on the left you will see Payments, click on Payments and you will see a list, edit the one which says Preference Money, or something like that, sorry I have that in spanish) and choose Canadian Dollars and save.

Go again to purchase farmcash and check if your money has changed.

knolan
Feb 23 2015, 10:48 AM
Thank you so very much for the ability to go into the facilities from the Quest window..!! It is a huge production application that we are able to process the quests quickly, without having to open several other windows to load the facilities. I have been hoping for this option for several months, because I do forget which facilities I have to load while closing one window & opening another. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Tom C
Feb 23 2015, 05:26 PM
I just went out to get stuff from people doing quests. I found that some people are not showing up as having active quests when I know they do. Friend asked me to sell hime something for his quest and I had just ran through my quests and he did not come up.

beverduster
Feb 24 2015, 10:11 AM
why is the shipping supply factory not going to storage when you collect on them, now i can keep the post office filled because im not getting anything put in my storage, & it shows i have all but nothing in their

Taz D
Feb 24 2015, 10:56 AM
why is the shipping supply factory not going to storage when you collect on them, now i can keep the post office filled because im not getting anything put in my storage, & it shows i have all but nothing in their
Hi beverduster,
Are you sure they are being emptied? I don't see any of the products form the shipping supplies factory in your storage, so maybe they are not getting stored but are in the factory still. If that is not it, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
This won't bring back any missing production but should keep it from being lost in the future.

beverduster
Feb 24 2015, 11:06 AM
it just started doing it, ill try what you suggest & see if it helps

Taz D
Feb 24 2015, 03:18 PM
Raul has released a fix for the missing wall posts:

Post Release Info - February 24th, 3:40PM EST

- We just released a workaround for the facebook change that broke the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link, however we are not sure yet if this will be the final workaround, as some people may see fewer post than before.

Please note that we have tried this out and it is only showing post from the time of the release forward. So you may only see a few at first.

Petuniaflower
Feb 24 2015, 03:49 PM
Not complaining.Just reporting.
when I clicked the wall request a while ago.It showed 3 bonus's of 1 neighbor.I just clicked it again.Those 3 are gone,and there are 2 bonus's of another neighbor.

RFMad
Feb 24 2015, 06:34 PM
Just so you know, I just tried the new wall request. I had a few probably from the time that it was fixed but after I clicked on one and went back, the rest disappeared. I have 3 request showing - one for a bonus from 6 min ago and 2 requests for hiring in the facilities & services from 9 days ago :( The others that I saw have disappeared.
I hope it can be fixed to work like it did before -- facebook really doesn't care about gamers, do they :(

dnana
Feb 24 2015, 06:52 PM
Well, Raul did say that this might not be the final tweak, hang in there. I am seeing 15 posts for bonuses and work, fewer than before the FB 'fix', but more then 3 hours ago! :)

Jean's Farm
Feb 24 2015, 06:56 PM
Just so you know, I just tried the new wall request. I had a few probably from the time that it was fixed but after I clicked on one and went back, the rest disappeared. I have 3 request showing - one for a bonus from 6 min ago and 2 requests for hiring in the facilities & services from 9 days ago :( The others that I saw have disappeared.
I hope it can be fixed to work like it did before -- facebook really doesn't care about gamers, do they :(

When he finally gets it fixed properly.....instead of clicking and leaving the wall and then coming back. Right click and open in a new tab or window.....then close that and your wall still be there.....the item you clicked will show in the purple where you clicked claim bonus etc.

trina531
Feb 24 2015, 08:15 PM
woopee ...just to let you know I just looked and had 2 posts showing...one a few seconds ago and one 5 mins ago... Many thanks for working on a fix for this problem.

Stu3
Feb 26 2015, 03:33 AM
Anyone know why farm town keep removing my facilities and ponds and tools all farm cash items i like many on here have spent on farm cash to buy the tools and facilities to play this game however i have currently lost in excess of 1000 farm cash items and the people who are doing this are not refunding the missing items just removing more and more of them