Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

jackiep63 Oct 11 2022 04:37 PM

Thank you we're back. It will take a few days for my usual planting and harvesting rhythm to be restored. Maybe some sort of gesture like extra points on the farm pass many of us paid for and have been unable to use would be nice? Even a few farm coins would help.

debhurst51 Oct 11 2022 04:39 PM

ok where is it

Thankfully Farm Town is supposed to be back up.
I've searched and can't see how to get it back.
Is there a link?
Everything I've run across for the game is just social groups.

thanks, Debra

BethFB Oct 11 2022 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6512402)
Hi BethFB,
Make sure your browser and computer are updated and try again.
It could just be the servers are overloaded. You may have to wait a bit.

I might come back to it later on as everyone might be rushing to get on and check their farms out.

Beth

debhurst51 Oct 11 2022 04:49 PM

I'm finally in. I don't even know how I did it. Told my husband I'll see him tomorrow.

vonalm Oct 11 2022 05:49 PM

thank you mods and developers!
mods, i wish i'd have your patience! ;)

Sqrl Oct 11 2022 06:04 PM

Lol well at least all my trees and flowers are back in sync....

Taz D Oct 11 2022 06:32 PM

Hi All,
Please understand everyone will have to replant crops and get ships restarted. The current NCC will finish tomorrow night and you will all be able to get into a new contest then.
For your ships I suggest you start a ship each day, with 1 container. When you have 7 ships dispatched then the times will be back down to the shorter times. Also on the first day fix 10 ports that you want and sort any that are correct but not in the order you want them. Then on second day click on reuse last itinerary and add up to 10 more that you want and sort any out of order for you. It will take a few days, but it can be done.
Trains should all be back, can be unloaded and dispatched again. Then you can send boost requests out again.
Quests it will be essentially like when they were first started. If you have any questions about quests please post them in the Quests threads

Valntyn Oct 11 2022 06:36 PM

can't stay online

Just found ft is back. Hurray, thanks everyone. Only thing is I can get to the farms us not stay online. Is it just so many coming back or a glitch?

Taz D Oct 11 2022 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valntyn (Post 6512462)
Just found ft is back. Hurray, thanks everyone. Only thing is I can get to the farms us not stay online. Is it just so many coming back or a glitch?

Hi Valntyn,
It is because so many are on right now. The servers are overloaded.

BethFB Oct 11 2022 06:43 PM

We might want to wait till most people have gone off to bed before we make an attempt at checking out our farms.

Beth